The latest on Sibe

Brian Floyd

Mar 20, 2002, 10:31:14 PM3/20/02
Ross was arrested for auto theft last Monday morning after assaulting
me. He took my bank card (I gave him my PIN #, it was that or face more
torture) which he used to obtain $500 of my money, went to a local gay
bar and invited a friend along for a joy ride up to Camas, WA. He is
facing assault & battery charges here in Oregon. His computer is locked
up in a storage locker for which he has paid only one month's rent.

To explain, he was staying with me because he had been evicted from his
apartment and had no where else to go. I have known him for about a
year. I was supposed to be a "friend" of his.

Dragon Magic

Mar 20, 2002, 10:40:29 PM3/20/02
Hate to push the subject, but got an arrest or court filing number?
Something that we can prove he's in jail right now?

Jim and Rebekah Groat

Mar 20, 2002, 10:54:19 PM3/20/02
in article 3C995381...@netscape.net, Brian Floyd at
Bfl...@netscape.net wrote on 3/20/02 9:31 PM:

Why does this smack of bullshit?

Sigh...if it was only true.

Jim Groat
elka...@mailbag.com
http://www.graphxpress.com/

Akai

Mar 20, 2002, 11:48:03 PM3/20/02
Well, I'm certain you don't mean the part about someone being robbed and
tortured and having his car stolen.......but the part about Sibe being in
the slammer would be nice to know.

"Jim and Rebekah Groat" <elka...@mailbag.com> wrote in message

Romus

Mar 21, 2002, 1:12:49 AM3/21/02
i dont think sibe has the mental capacity to drive, let alone steal a car :P
but his ass in the slammer is still a nice thought. hehe

Kurin Kitusagi

Mar 21, 2002, 2:10:11 AM3/21/02
It's not the only time Sibe's gotten in trouble with a car, he came up to
visit me because he happened to be a mutal friend of one of my friends. this
was on his second visit. He wrecked a rather new mustang (that was his) so
yes he does have the capicity to drive, and yes I think he would have done
something like this. and he might even have gone for more than a joy ride to
Cama (which is just a near the Oregon/Washington Border. knowing him he was
planning a visit to me. Ah well, now I wonder if he took it across state
lines, you know the old interstate transportation of stolen property. It
looks like Sibe won't be seeing the light of day for a while.

Kurin

"Romus" <furo...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

mhirtes

Mar 21, 2002, 2:21:23 AM3/21/02

If this is true, all I can say is "Good thing for him he's already gay". <g>

Kay

Mar 21, 2002, 3:23:37 AM3/21/02
I will vouch for the trueness of Sibe being in jail:

18 March 2002 -- times are PST

On #furnationunderground:
[14:25] <mewtwo393> the owner sibe
[14:25] <mewtwo393> is no longer with us
[14:25] <Stealth_Knight> ?
[14:25] <mewtwo393> he is in jail
[14:25] <potto> yeh ...
<fserv crap snipped>
[14:25] <Stealth_Knight> wasnt he just in here yesterday?
[14:25] <mewtwo393> yup
[14:26] <mewtwo393> now his ass is locked up

On #furryunderground:
[15:30] <heero-yui> sibe no longer ownz it
[15:30] <MarcusW26> Did sibe die?
[15:30] <heero-yui> lmao
[15:30] <Cryptic_Creature> ???
[15:31] <heero-yui> first up, comne over to hackerwarez for a furconfurence
[15:31] <MarcusW26> I am serius, did the pot smoaking pimp die?
[15:31] <Cryptic_Creature> what's the server addy?
[15:31] <heero-yui> irc: xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.cx join #admin
[15:32] <Cryptic_Creature> ok
[15:32] <kay> he's in jail it seems
[15:33] <MarcusW26> Skukx: Do you want the Sibe is gone party now or latter?

On #admin:
[15:37] <BiGcaT> sibez in jail. ive taken over his network chan

So, it seems that Sibe is in fact in jail, and I might just
inquery into the status of his criminal charges.
Id love to attend his trial....

- Kay

ilr

Mar 21, 2002, 4:34:45 AM3/21/02

"Brian Floyd" <Bfl...@netscape.net> wrote in message news:3C995381...@netscape.net...

What the fuck is wrong with all you kids lurking out there that somehow know
king-lamer and actually have the mental retardation to call him a "friend" at
any point. Any level-headed citizen who came upon the bastard would in
person would either, immediately phone the police, or deliver a roundhouse
back-hand to his skull like me.
And I'm not saying this like all these other old biddies just because he's
stealing art. No, I'm saying it because he's a swishy manipulative little
primadahnna crying for attention and basically using every single one of
you for mental masturbation. He's not a bad-boy, he's a bitch boy. If I
could remember half the shit my old homies did, I'd show ya what real bad
boys do, but there's really no point since this is just a goddamned cartoony
fandom and there's really no place for this kind of stupid garbage.

Just forgget about it, there's no way to look badass when you're jaggin off
to Fox McCloud and Care-Bear Porn!
-Ilr

Kurin Kitusagi

Mar 21, 2002, 4:11:30 AM3/21/02
Eh Sibes about as bad-ass as funshine bear...though I have to say the guy
can flow...then again, I've saw better flows in my 8th grade creative
writing classes.

;)

hehe

Kurin
"ilr" <i...@CHILLIESriflenet.net> wrote in message

Baloo Ursidae

Mar 21, 2002, 4:17:56 AM3/21/02
Dragon Magic <cb...@dragonmagic.net> wrote:
> Hate to push the subject, but got an arrest or court filing number?
> Something that we can prove he's in jail right now?

Someone who is in Portland and is awake during the day with some free time
(and cares more about this issue than I do) could go to the Multnomah
County Justice Center and ask if they have him in custody...

--
Baloo

Baloo Ursidae

Mar 21, 2002, 4:27:16 AM3/21/02
Kurin Kitusagi <kruink...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> something like this. and he might even have gone for more than a joy ride to
> Camas (which is just a near the Oregon/Washington Border. knowing him he was

Camas is close enough to Portland that the only decent rock station
recievable (but only if you're in the right parts of town) in Portland is
broadcast out of Camas. (http://www.knrk.com/) Seattle doesn't have any
all-new-rock stations of it's own[1], but at least there you can pick up
CFOX (http://www.cfox.com/ though I'm amazed they didn't go with .ca) from
Vancouver, BC if you're in the right part of town.

> planning a visit to me. Ah well, now I wonder if he took it across state
> lines, you know the old interstate transportation of stolen property. It
> looks like Sibe won't be seeing the light of day for a while.

Heh, if that's the case, Clark County, WA Jail or Multnomah County, OR
Justice Center would have him by my guess.

[1] At least, recievable in Fife, which is pretty damn close to Seattle,
and you can hear most of Seattle FM stations up to a few miles out of
Vancouver, WA.

--
Baloo

ilr

Mar 21, 2002, 5:06:30 AM3/21/02

"Kurin Kitusagi" <kruink...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:a7c8al$29m5$1...@velox.critter.net...

> Eh Sibes about as bad-ass as funshine bear...though I have to say the guy
> can flow...then again, I've saw better flows in my 8th grade creative
> writing classes.

You've Saw huh? Well that explains everything.

*gives you a cookie and a safety helmet*

Run along back to eighth grade now and don't take your neato
space-hat off until ya get in a classroom with padded walls.

Kurin Kitusagi

Mar 21, 2002, 4:44:56 AM3/21/02
sorry, my biting sarcasm just doesn't reflect well in text, what I mean was
that well he's as much of a rapper as Vanilla Ice, he tries so hard to be
black it's funny, one of the reasons it was enjoyable to have him as a
friend. ;)

Everyone needs someone they can use to feel better about themselves.

Kurin

"ilr" <i...@CHILLIESriflenet.net> wrote in message

ilr

Mar 21, 2002, 5:25:34 AM3/21/02

"Kurin Kitusagi" <kruink...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:a7ca9b$2at2$1...@velox.critter.net...

> sorry, my biting sarcasm just doesn't reflect well in text, what I mean was
> that well he's as much of a rapper as Vanilla Ice, he tries so hard to be
> black it's funny, one of the reasons it was enjoyable to have him as a
> friend. ;)

Vanilla Ice is still workin'. He'll be eatin a knuckle-sandwich on Fox,
don't miss it. Only thing Sibe's gonna be eatin is 10 inches of blistered
jail cock followed by a shank. If ya need someone like that to make ya
feel superior, you're still lower than snake balls.

> Everyone needs someone they can use to feel better about themselves.

You're my new "friend" then. But the honesty was still greatly appreciated.
This is the way real people should talk, suckin up is for asshair lickin hounddogs.
-Ilr

mhirtes

Mar 21, 2002, 6:20:12 AM3/21/02
On this occasion, let us all use the MP3 search engine of our choice and
download "Hello, Dad! I'm in jail!". :)

--
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. When the loyal opposition
dies, I think the soul of America dies with it."-- Edward R. Murrow

"The danger of the past was that men became slaves. The danger of the
future is that man may become robots." -- Fromm

"He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my
contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the
spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be
done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality,
deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how
despiceable an ignoreable war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than
be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under
the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." -- Albert Einstein

Kiala Tekalal

Mar 21, 2002, 6:30:12 AM3/21/02
Okay.. aside from sibe's lackies spreading the word to possibly get the heat
off himself, can anyone verify this claim? On the one hand, it does smell of
bullshit.. on the other.. I HAVE seen people personally, who've done exactly
what's been stated above.. I have an ex roommate who owes me about 5 grand
after renting a car in my name and wrecking it.. He's in jail now too =P

-Kiala

"Brian Floyd" <Bfl...@netscape.net> wrote in message

Allen Kitchen

Mar 21, 2002, 8:39:21 AM3/21/02

Baloo Ursidae wrote:

> Someone who is in Portland and is awake during the day with some free time
> (and cares more about this issue than I do) could go to the Multnomah
> County Justice Center and ask if they have him in custody...

Multinomah District Attorney's office
Michael Schrunk
1021 SW Fourth Ave, Room 600
Portland, Or 97204
503 988 3162

I'll be checking myself in a couple of hours. Right now it is
5:30 am in Oregon, and I'm certain that even if someone was there
to answer my call he wouldn't be happy to talk with me.

What makes you so certain Ross Reddick would be in Jail here btw?

Allen Kitchen (shockwave)

Brian Floyd

Mar 21, 2002, 11:10:09 AM3/21/02
Dragon Magic wrote:

> Hate to push the subject, but got an arrest or court filing number?
> Something that we can prove he's in jail right now?

You can all doubt it if you like. It doesn't matter to me. I'm not a
Furry and I have no reason to tell stories. I realize how specious
claims made on the internet are but rest assured Ross is currently
residing in Clark County Jail in Vancouver, WA. He did indeed drive my
car across state lines and if and when he is released from there he will
be brought here and jailed for assault & battery.

You don't have to believe it you can call the Clark County Jail and ask
them.

Blackberry

Mar 21, 2002, 11:05:03 AM3/21/02

Are you on the PDXFurs or RainFurs lists? You should come on and discuss this;
a lot of us have a lot to talk about re: Sibe. Also, why haven't any of us
heard of you before?

--------------------
"Death needs time for what it kills to grow in, for Ah Pook's
sweet sake, you stupid, vulgar, greedy, ugly American death-sucker."
-- William S. Burroughs, "Ah Pook the Destroyer"

Blackberry

Mar 21, 2002, 11:23:42 AM3/21/02
On Thu, 21 Mar 2002 01:44:56 -0800, "Kurin wrote:

>sorry, my biting sarcasm just doesn't reflect well in text, what I mean was
>that well he's as much of a rapper as Vanilla Ice, he tries so hard to be
>black it's funny, one of the reasons it was enjoyable to have him as a
>friend. ;)
>
>Everyone needs someone they can use to feel better about themselves.

Sibe? Tries hard to be "black"? Last time I saw him in person, it seemed like
he was trying as hard as possible to be a Japanese schoolgirl, constantly
giggling in a high voice and whispering with his "mate".

Dragon Magic

Mar 21, 2002, 1:47:15 PM3/21/02
Please contact Clark County Prosecutor's Office in Vancouver, WA for further
information. Their phone number is 360-397-2261. You can advise them it is
Camas case number 02-0777.

Geri Meuler
Camas Police Dept.

Gray Fox

Mar 21, 2002, 2:20:17 PM3/21/02
It's been confirmed. He is in jail.

Gray Fox

"Dragon Magic" <cb...@dragonmagic.net> wrote in message

Gray Fox

Mar 21, 2002, 2:21:28 PM3/21/02
"Blackberry" <le...@NOanthrobunnySPAM.com> wrote in message

> Sibe? Tries hard to be "black"? Last time I saw him in person, it seemed
like
> he was trying as hard as possible to be a Japanese schoolgirl, constantly
> giggling in a high voice and whispering with his "mate".

The prisoners are going to LOVE that.

Gray Fox

M. Mitchell Marmel

Mar 21, 2002, 5:02:06 PM3/21/02
Gray Fox wrote:

> It's been confirmed. He is in jail.

YEEEEEHAWWWWW!!! Praise "Bob!"

-MMM-

M. Mitchell Marmel \ Scattered, smothered, covered, chunked,
Drexel University Dept. of Mat. Eng. \ whipped, beaten, chained and pierced.
Fibrous Materials Research Center \ *THE BEST HASHBROWNS IN THE WORLD!*
http://fmrc.coe.drexel.edu \ marm...@drexel.edu
TaliVisions: http://www.pages.drexel.edu/grad/marmelmm/Talivisions/index.html
ICQ # 58305217

Gray Fox

Mar 21, 2002, 5:25:36 PM3/21/02
I spoke too soon. Here's the latest from Nexxus:

"I just got off the phone with the jail where Sibe was held overnight. The
judge today dropped the charges against him for auto theft, and he is now
free to leave. He should already have been released.

But I did find out some other interesting news:

Sibe is broke and without a home. All his possessions are in storage,
including his computer. He was evicted from his old apartment and he was
staying with a "friend" when they got into some sort of fight (I am guessing
about the fight from all that I have heard).

Sibe apparently stole $500 bucks cash from his friend's bank account and
took his car into Washington state (I guess he came from Portland, Or.). He
was arrested for auto-theft in Washington state.

The case was turned over to another county where they will review it. From
what I have heard it may lead to another warrant being placed on him for
other minor offenses.

Now, I wander who out there in the real world would like to take in a stray?
:) :) :)

Sincerely,

Nexxus"

Well shit on me for making an assumptions, but damn, Sibe is in deep shit.
Isn't auto-theft across states lines a FEDERAL offense?

Gray Fox

"M. Mitchell Marmel" <marm...@drexel.edu> wrote in message

Tamar

Mar 21, 2002, 9:52:15 PM3/21/02
Sounds like a great time for companies like Radio Comix and Mu just to name
a few to hit him up for the copyright violations he's already admitted to.

--
Tamar the Ebony Leopard
http://www.extinctioners.com

Tamar

Mar 21, 2002, 9:59:20 PM3/21/02
Here's a question. If so many people seem to now personally known Sibe, why
in the world didn't anyone do something to stop him from stealing art or aid
in the attempt to catch him. Yes I know some did, but I'm seeing new names
that I hadn't before.

But then, all's in the past and I guess that explains just why we haven't
heard from him in so long.

"Blackberry" <le...@NOanthrobunnySPAM.com> wrote in message

Baloo Ursidae

Mar 21, 2002, 7:16:41 PM3/21/02
ilr <i...@chilliesriflenet.net> wrote:

> Vanilla Ice is still workin'. He'll be eatin a knuckle-sandwich on Fox,
> don't miss it.

Last I heard from several either on rec.bicycles.misc or at my local bike
shop (can't remember which, but there's a lot of crossover) a while back
is that Vanilla Ice is a bike shop mechanic in Florida...

--
Baloo

Baloo Ursidae

Mar 21, 2002, 7:33:37 PM3/21/02
M. Mitchell Marmel <marm...@drexel.edu> wrote:

>> It's been confirmed. He is in jail.
>
> YEEEEEHAWWWWW!!! Praise "Bob!"

No. Bob rolls up the streets in Portland at 9.

--
Baloo

Baloo Ursidae

Mar 21, 2002, 7:37:22 PM3/21/02
Gray Fox <gray...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> Now, I wander who out there in the real world would like to take in a stray?
> :) :) :)

Stray furs? Well, my house is full and Sibe isn't welcome here to begin
with.

> Well shit on me for making an assumptions, but damn, Sibe is in deep shit.
> Isn't auto-theft across states lines a FEDERAL offense?

It wouldn't surprise me.

--
Baloo

Baloo Ursidae

Mar 21, 2002, 7:39:50 PM3/21/02
Tamar <ta...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Here's a question. If so many people seem to now personally known Sibe, why
> in the world didn't anyone do something to stop him from stealing art or aid
> in the attempt to catch him. Yes I know some did, but I'm seeing new names
> that I hadn't before.

Nobody wants to go near him or had useful information on him, most likely.
He's not exactly pleasant company.

--
Baloo

Baloo Ursidae

Mar 21, 2002, 7:39:53 PM3/21/02
Allen Kitchen <all...@blkbox.com> wrote:

> Multinomah District Attorney's office
> Michael Schrunk
> 1021 SW Fourth Ave, Room 600
> Portland, Or 97204
> 503 988 3162

> What makes you so certain Ross Reddick would be in Jail here btw?

Ross lives in Multnomah County, all but tiny portions of Portland are in
Multnomah County and all the border crossings to Washington within a few
hours drive is in Multnomah County (Interstate (I-5) Drawbridge and Glen
Jackson Bridge between Portland and Vancouver, Bonneville Hydroelectric
Dam between Cascade Locks and White Salmon(?)), and it's highly unlikely
if he crossed the river that he went to the Astoria Bridge[1] or the
Bridge of the Gods, which are both about 100 miles over the road from
Portland, and toll bridges to boot.

[1] I've been told ODOT has stopped charging toll at Astoria, but haven't
seen this for myself and my source wasn't reliable.

--
Baloo

mhirtes

Mar 21, 2002, 7:55:47 PM3/21/02

Brian Floyd wrote:

> You can all doubt it if you like. It doesn't matter to me. I'm not a
> Furry and I have no reason to tell stories. I realize how specious
> claims made on the internet are but rest assured Ross is currently
> residing in Clark County Jail in Vancouver, WA. He did indeed drive my
> car across state lines and if and when he is released from there he will
> be brought here and jailed for assault & battery.

Well well well, let's see what the Oregon papers have to say about a
certain tycoon's spoiled-rotten son being in the cooler for assuault,
ATM theft, taking stolen property across state lines (A FEDERAL
OFFENSE!), *AND* GTA?

Amazing how the only person who finally got off his ass to finally put a
stop to Sibe's criminal behavior was Sibe himself.

PS: The person who drew that pic of Sibe getting raped in jail, wailing
something like "But I own J00!" is a very prophetic person. Whoever
"j00" is, Dog bless ya! :)

Fox Majik

Mar 21, 2002, 8:02:12 PM3/21/02
ilr <i...@chilliesriflenet.net> wrote:
I kinda like Care Bear porn. I wish there was more of it.

-Majik

Baloo Ursidae

Mar 21, 2002, 8:07:40 PM3/21/02
mhirtes <mhi...@radiks.net> wrote:

> Well well well, let's see what the Oregon papers have to say about a
> certain tycoon's spoiled-rotten son being in the cooler for assuault,
> ATM theft, taking stolen property across state lines (A FEDERAL
> OFFENSE!), *AND* GTA?

Hadn't seen it in The Oregonian, and I don't get The Columbian
(Vancouver, WA) at work...

Probably won't make the Hillsboro papers unless someone leaks it to the
television, which doesn't pick up on things quick here...

> PS: The person who drew that pic of Sibe getting raped in jail, wailing
> something like "But I own J00!" is a very prophetic person. Whoever
> "j00" is, Dog bless ya! :)

"j00" is l33t-sp33k for "you."

--
Baloo

Fox Majik

Mar 21, 2002, 8:08:29 PM3/21/02
Brian Floyd <Bfl...@netscape.net> wrote:

Uhm, Qua? If you're not a furry, why are you here?

-Majik

mhirtes

Mar 21, 2002, 8:08:09 PM3/21/02

Gray Fox wrote:

> I spoke too soon. Here's the latest from Nexxus:
>
> "I just got off the phone with the jail where Sibe was held overnight. The
> judge today dropped the charges against him for auto theft, and he is now
> free to leave. He should already have been released.

Bet Sibe's fucking rich-ass Daddy probably bailed out his ass once again.

> But I did find out some other interesting news:
>
> Sibe is broke and without a home.

Waaaahhhhhhh! *snif* Po' bay-bee!

> All his possessions are in storage,
> including his computer.

I _do_ hope someone else has access to that storage bin. I think it's
time to do "some Spring cleaning".

> He was evicted from his old apartment and he was
> staying with a "friend" when they got into some sort of fight (I am guessing
> about the fight from all that I have heard).
>
> Sibe apparently stole $500 bucks cash from his friend's bank account and
> took his car into Washington state (I guess he came from Portland, Or.). He
> was arrested for auto-theft in Washington state.

Maybe he was on his way to Brian O'Graeme's house.

> The case was turned over to another county where they will review it.

Where the REAL fun from Justice's Mighty Cluebat begins! Tee hee!

> From
> what I have heard it may lead to another warrant being placed on him for
> other minor offenses.
>
> Now, I wander who out there in the real world would like to take in a stray?
> :) :) :)
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Nexxus"
>
> Well shit on me for making an assumptions, but damn, Sibe is in deep shit.
> Isn't auto-theft across states lines a FEDERAL offense?

Hell yes, and it's NOT a "minor offense".

And you know what else? Besides the CRIMINAL offenses, there's also the
possibility to have CIVIL charges put out against him (emotional trauma,
medical expenses to treat the assault injuries, etc.). Oh, Sibe's
Daddykins is gonna have to add a LOT of extra zeros to that check to buy
off his precious little crotchfruit's shenanigans.

artist

Mar 21, 2002, 8:30:02 PM3/21/02
A little bird whispered in my ear that mhirtes <mhi...@radiks.net>
said...

> Daddykins is gonna have to add a LOT of extra zeros to that check to buy
> off his precious little crotchfruit's shenanigans.

Hot dang! That's a good one. :) That goes right into my list of funky
quotes. :)

--
ICQ UIN# 106922763
AIM: GCCFurryBoy

"Neither hope no fear" -- Isabella d'Este
"For to do either is to fall to the beast" -- Joseph Richmond

artist

Mar 21, 2002, 8:32:12 PM3/21/02
A little bird whispered in my ear that Fox Majik
<ma...@ursine.dyndns.org> said...

> Brian Floyd <Bfl...@netscape.net> wrote:
>
> Uhm, Qua? If you're not a furry, why are you here?

For the same reason I am, for giggles. :)

mhirtes

Mar 21, 2002, 8:39:22 PM3/21/02

Baloo Ursidae wrote:

> mhirtes <mhi...@radiks.net> wrote:
>
> > Well well well, let's see what the Oregon papers have to say about a
> > certain tycoon's spoiled-rotten son being in the cooler for assuault,
> > ATM theft, taking stolen property across state lines (A FEDERAL
> > OFFENSE!), *AND* GTA?
>
> Hadn't seen it in The Oregonian, and I don't get The Columbian
> (Vancouver, WA) at work...
>
> Probably won't make the Hillsboro papers unless someone leaks it to the
> television, which doesn't pick up on things quick here...

Provide some local Portland (or wherever Sibe's daddykins resides)
station addesses & numbers here. I'm sure "leak" is the least furry
fandom could do. ;)

Kurin Kitusagi

Mar 21, 2002, 8:39:55 PM3/21/02
well considering at the time I had spotty contact with him, I wouldn't
exactly call him a friend, more of an accquaintance.

Kurin

"Tamar" <ta...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Jim and Rebekah Groat

Mar 21, 2002, 8:40:52 PM3/21/02
in article 10167574...@ursine.dyndns.org, Baloo Ursidae at
ba...@ursine.dyndns.org wrote on 3/21/02 6:37 PM:

> Gray Fox <gray...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> Now, I wander who out there in the real world would like to take in a stray?
>> :) :) :)
>
> Stray furs? Well, my house is full and Sibe isn't welcome here to begin
> with.

Sibe's welcome to stay at my place...(looks at spots on map for isolation
for digging) No Reeeeeally he is.....

(notifies wife of Sibe's homelessness...listens to cackling...pumping of an
870 shotgun)

mhirtes

Mar 21, 2002, 8:54:52 PM3/21/02

Jim and Rebekah Groat wrote:

> in article 10167574...@ursine.dyndns.org, Baloo Ursidae at
> ba...@ursine.dyndns.org wrote on 3/21/02 6:37 PM:
>
> > Gray Fox <gray...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Now, I wander who out there in the real world would like to take in a stray?
> >> :) :) :)
> >
> > Stray furs? Well, my house is full and Sibe isn't welcome here to begin
> > with.
>
> Sibe's welcome to stay at my place...(looks at spots on map for isolation
> for digging) No Reeeeeally he is.....

Just make sure you do it in a spot where you don't expect/want anything
to grow. I think Sibe's grave would be the most barren patch of soil
outside of Death Valley, where even the autumn leaves would fall _away_
from it as they come off the trees.

Of course, do you REALLY want a retarded ghost floating around the
place, wailing "I oOoooOOOooOOOOoWwWwWwwNnnNNnnnNN jOoOooOOOoOOOOooOo!"

Dragon Magic

Mar 21, 2002, 9:46:47 PM3/21/02
I didn't say that... Maybe quoting better would help?

Brian Floyd

Mar 21, 2002, 9:42:56 PM3/21/02
artist wrote:

> A little bird whispered in my ear that Fox Majik
> <ma...@ursine.dyndns.org> said...
>

>>Brian Floyd <Bfl...@netscape.net> wrote:
>>
>>Uhm, Qua? If you're not a furry, why are you here?
>>

> For the same reason I am, for giggles. :)

Thank you

ilr

Mar 21, 2002, 11:12:40 PM3/21/02

"Baloo Ursidae" <ba...@ursine.dyndns.org> wrote in message news:10167562...@ursine.dyndns.org...
There's plenty of money in that if you're in a tofu-tourists' mecca
where they have more dollars than sense. I bought my Yamaha for
the same price of a new Trek up here in this valley.

Still Beats the hell outta S183's achievements.
-Ilr

ilr

Mar 21, 2002, 11:16:27 PM3/21/02

"Fox Majik" <ma...@ursine.dyndns.org> wrote in message news:10167589...@ursine.dyndns.org...

> ilr <i...@chilliesriflenet.net> wrote:
> I kinda like Care Bear porn. I wish there was more of it.

Yeah, but they pulled your card the last couple a times you were
being to be a baddass..

Ben Raccoon

Mar 21, 2002, 11:04:16 PM3/21/02
"artist" <mell...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Uhm, Qua? If you're not a furry, why are you here?
>
> For the same reason I am, for giggles. :)

Can I be a fur and still be here purely for giggles? ;)

--
http://www.furnation.com/ben_raccoon

ilr

Mar 21, 2002, 11:38:12 PM3/21/02

"Tamar" <ta...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u9kspbp...@corp.supernews.com...
> Here's a question. If so many people seem to now personally known Sibe, why
> in the world didn't anyone do something to stop him from stealing art or aid
> in the attempt to catch him. Yes I know some did, but I'm seeing new names
> that I hadn't before.
>
> But then, all's in the past and I guess that explains just why we haven't
> heard from him in so long.

I answered that question a few months ago, several times over. It's because
these little buggers LIKE warez. Warez is a teen compueter-nerd's answer
to Sweet Chiba. And if they're furry, and don't have many furry artists
as friends, they're probably going to enjoy furry warez.
It's like some kind of lame version of rebellion. They don't have
the rocks to rebell against mundane peers who'd think they're fukkin gay
for liking furry, so they just rebel against furry's delicate infastructure
of respect for it's beaten down artists. Plus, if you're a teen and not a
Eunich, odds are 10-1 you wanna get your hands on porn at any cost.

They may not even think it's "kewl" what Warez turds do, but they're
certainly not goin to go out of their way to stop, especially since there's
really no incentive. One thing I've discovered about some of the "furry"
kids out there is that they don't even know the names of the artists who
made some of their favorite pics. So they'd really give a shit less if that
artist got real pissed and left.
-Ilr

Silver Phoenyx Furs

Mar 22, 2002, 12:08:53 AM3/22/02
begin Baloo Ursidae <ba...@ursine.dyndns.org> quotation from

> Someone who is in Portland and is awake during the day with some free
> time (and cares more about this issue than I do) could go to the
> Multnomah County Justice Center and ask if they have him in custody...

I wouldn't count on getting an answer, though. Awhile back one of my
employees got locked up because he had some of the company's computer
equipment in his car (legally, but he was foolish enough to give the cops
his co-worker's number instead of mine, and said co-worker said "Gosh, I
dunno, we gave away some equipment awhile back but I'm pretty sure that's
not it." Coincidentally, that co-worker was in competition with him for a
promotion).

Anyway, it took us three *days* to find him, since the city cops arrested
him but the county sheriff runs the jail, and all we got was a runaround.
(The phone conversations degenerated into "Look, we're the company that
the supposedly-stolen equipment belonged to, and the only thing that was
stolen was OUR EMPLOYEE! Give him back, RIGHT NOW.")

Dr. Cat

Mar 22, 2002, 12:20:03 AM3/22/02
ilr <i...@chilliesriflenet.net> wrote:
: I answered that question a few months ago, several times over. It's because

: these little buggers LIKE warez. Warez is a teen compueter-nerd's answer
: to Sweet Chiba. And if they're furry, and don't have many furry artists
: as friends, they're probably going to enjoy furry warez.

I don't think it's much of an issue whether they have a bunch of furry
artists as friend or otherwise have access to a bunch of stuff... Because
anybody with a web browser and a little curiosity can find more free furry
art than they could ever find time to look at. With every rating from G
to X to "Winger".

I think the only motivation could be to rebel against something that most
people don't even think is a big issue. Not only is there tons of stuff
available for free, but the stuff that is for sale in the fandom is mostly
quite inexpensive. That's why you find a lot more guys out there trying
to copy $50 games or $500 utilities. People that make a big deal out of
pirating scans of $2.95 black and white comic books seem to be kinda
missing the whole point of how to get anyone to think you're "cool" for
being "such a rebel".

*-------------------------------------------**-----------------------------*
Dr. Cat / Dragon's Eye Productions || Free alpha test:
*-------------------------------------------** http://www.furcadia.com
Furcadia - a graphic mud for PCs! || Let your imagination soar!
*-------------------------------------------**-----------------------------*

(Disclaimer: But then, missing the point seemed to be the whole theme of
this story, didn't it?)

ilr

Mar 22, 2002, 12:59:05 AM3/22/02

"Dr. Cat" <c...@sullivan.realtime.net> wrote in message news:3c9a...@giga.realtime.net...

> ilr <i...@chilliesriflenet.net> wrote:
> : I answered that question a few months ago, several times over. It's because
> : these little buggers LIKE warez. Warez is a teen compueter-nerd's answer
> : to Sweet Chiba. And if they're furry, and don't have many furry artists
> : as friends, they're probably going to enjoy furry warez.
>
> I don't think it's much of an issue whether they have a bunch of furry
> artists as friend or otherwise have access to a bunch of stuff... Because
> anybody with a web browser and a little curiosity can find more free furry
> art than they could ever find time to look at. With every rating from G
> to X to "Winger".

Winger's one of the few major exceptions of "Amatuer" this fandom has.
There's tons of free stuff out there, yes, but that's only because the majority
of it's not good enough to sold or made prints of. Even spooge needs to be
up to a certain quality level in order to be "utilized".
-Ilr

ilr

Mar 22, 2002, 1:39:03 AM3/22/02

"artist" <mell...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Xns91D8D0E93136E...@24.24.0.22...
> For the same reason I am, for giggles. :)

Well there's almost a mojority of people here who don't wanna be
called "furries", so that's no phoenomenon, but you're just a Git who
REALLY needs to pick a less self-contradicting handle.

artist

Mar 22, 2002, 1:57:10 AM3/22/02
A little bird whispered in my ear that "ilr" <i...@CHILLIESriflenet.net>
said...

I've had the same handle and email forever and a day. No reason changing it
now and making it hard for future generations to seek out sage words...

As for being called furry... call me whatever you like, it makes no
difference to me.

Baloo Ursidae

Mar 22, 2002, 2:13:30 AM3/22/02
ilr <i...@chilliesriflenet.net> wrote:

> There's plenty of money in that if you're in a tofu-tourists' mecca
> where they have more dollars than sense. I bought my Yamaha for
> the same price of a new Trek up here in this valley.

Damn...to make this comparison a bit more reasonable, what kind of Yamaha,
and what kind of Trek?

My old bike was a 1998 Trek 800 Sport purchased in 1997, with street tires
(smooth tread that holds pavement better), 15w wide-focus high power
headlight, luggage rack, taillight, fenderless mudflaps (nearly useless in
Oregon...). Bought it new for $310

Sold it to the postman (sands the headlight) in 2000 with 6700 miles on
the odometer and obvious battle damage in the paint from lots of off road
riding for $150.

--
Baloo

Baloo Ursidae

Mar 22, 2002, 2:32:58 AM3/22/02
mhirtes <mhi...@radiks.net> wrote:

> Bet Sibe's fucking rich-ass Daddy probably bailed out his ass once again.

I doubt it. My guess is they're not on speaking terms. Or he'd be
"living with his parents" rather than "homeless."

> I _do_ hope someone else has access to that storage bin. I think it's
> time to do "some Spring cleaning".

Of course the storage lot would have access, if he's only paid a month's
rent on that locker, I bet they're fixin to have an auction before long.

> And you know what else? Besides the CRIMINAL offenses, there's also the
> possibility to have CIVIL charges put out against him (emotional trauma,
> medical expenses to treat the assault injuries, etc.). Oh, Sibe's
> Daddykins is gonna have to add a LOT of extra zeros to that check to buy
> off his precious little crotchfruit's shenanigans.

Considering his father has this thing about wanting to make Portland and
Seattle bigger cities than they already have ballooned to, personally I
hope they both end up living on the street together. Preferrably in a
city surrounded by both thier types: Los Angeles.

--
Baloo

Baloo Ursidae

Mar 22, 2002, 2:50:11 AM3/22/02
mhirtes <mhi...@radiks.net> wrote:

> Provide some local Portland (or wherever Sibe's daddykins resides)
> station addesses & numbers here. I'm sure "leak" is the least furry
> fandom could do. ;)

You might be able to find the phone numbers on thier web pages.
Unfortunately, TV stations have this nasty habit of not actually paying
attention to the HTML standard when creating a page, making it unviewable
in the only browser I have at work, lynx.

KOIN (6, CBS)(best bet, sensationalist spin to everything, no boundaries)
http://www.koin.com/

KGW (8,NBC) http://www.kgw.com/

KATU (2,ABC) http://www.katu.com/

KPTV (12,UPN) http://www.oregons12.tv/ (No, I don't know what they were
thinking when they picked that domain...or sold out to UPN...)

KPDX (49,Fox) http://www.kpdx.com/

--
Baloo

mhirtes

Mar 22, 2002, 2:50:38 AM3/22/02

Baloo Ursidae wrote:

> mhirtes <mhi...@radiks.net> wrote:
>
> > Bet Sibe's fucking rich-ass Daddy probably bailed out his ass once again.
>
> I doubt it. My guess is they're not on speaking terms. Or he'd be
> "living with his parents" rather than "homeless."

So he's even cheezed off his rich Daddy? Oh, Sibe HAS to be on Darwin's list!

> > I _do_ hope someone else has access to that storage bin. I think it's
> > time to do "some Spring cleaning".
>
> Of course the storage lot would have access, if he's only paid a month's
> rent on that locker, I bet they're fixin to have an auction before long.
>
> > And you know what else? Besides the CRIMINAL offenses, there's also the
> > possibility to have CIVIL charges put out against him (emotional trauma,
> > medical expenses to treat the assault injuries, etc.). Oh, Sibe's
> > Daddykins is gonna have to add a LOT of extra zeros to that check to buy
> > off his precious little crotchfruit's shenanigans.
>
> Considering his father has this thing about wanting to make Portland and
> Seattle bigger cities than they already have ballooned to, personally I
> hope they both end up living on the street together. Preferrably in a
> city surrounded by both thier types: Los Angeles.

Really? I thought Sibe Sr. was just some tycoon who, besides being
responsible for half of Sibe's DNA, mostly kept to his own little
financial world.

NOW you tell me that he's one of those wealthy fuckers who uses his
money to go around messing with people (like that geezeroid that
finances the GOP with everything from campaign donations to getting some
dirt on Clinton). Tell us more about this plutocrat from Hell,please.

ilr

Mar 22, 2002, 3:54:10 AM3/22/02

"Baloo Ursidae" <ba...@ursine.dyndns.org> wrote in message news:10167812...@ursine.dyndns.org...

> ilr <i...@chilliesriflenet.net> wrote:
>
> > There's plenty of money in that if you're in a tofu-tourists' mecca
> > where they have more dollars than sense. I bought my Yamaha for
> > the same price of a new Trek up here in this valley.
>
> Damn...to make this comparison a bit more reasonable, what kind of Yamaha,
> and what kind of Trek?
>
> My old bike was a 1998 Trek 800 Sport purchased in 1997, with street tires
> (smooth tread that holds pavement better), 15w wide-focus high power
> headlight, luggage rack, taillight, fenderless mudflaps (nearly useless in
> Oregon...). Bought it new for $310

They're sharking off Titanium Alloy's on these yahoos for $1.7k-$2.3k.
...Which they'll never take off a bike-path anyway, and they crumple
just the same when they hit a parking garage roof at 30 mph.

Got my Yamaha Route 66(10 years old, but only a thousand miles on it)
for 2 grand. It's a light weight beige roadster, looks like a classic.
I love it. Everyone confuses it for a Harley from a distance. Though I
personally think Harelys are for Jerkwads and middle-aged Baldos.
(Then again, you'll never catch me on a Vespa either, I'd just assume
put a saddle on Andy Dick's back and ride him, close enough)

-Ilr

ilr

Mar 22, 2002, 3:58:23 AM3/22/02

"ilr" <i...@CHILLIESriflenet.net> wrote in message news:a7eq0l$6tl$1...@raccoon.fur.com...

> Got my Yamaha Route 66(10 years old, but only a thousand miles on it)
> for 2 grand. It's a light weight beige roadster, looks like a classic.
> I love it. Everyone confuses it for a Harley from a distance. Though I
> personally think Harelys are for Jerkwads and middle-aged Baldos.
> (Then again, you'll never catch me on a Vespa either, I'd just assume
> put a saddle on Andy Dick's back and ride him, close enough)

Also, once I get my Air-Brush kit, I'm going to paint an Image of my
Wolf Fem character on both sides of the Gas Tank. She's a Beige
or "Blonde" Fur as well with Black on her back, should look about
perfect on the MotorBike which is Beige and Black also.
-Ilr

ilr

Mar 22, 2002, 4:05:33 AM3/22/02

"Baloo Ursidae" <ba...@ursine.dyndns.org> wrote in message news:10167823...@ursine.dyndns.org...

> mhirtes <mhi...@radiks.net> wrote:
>
> Considering his father has this thing about wanting to make Portland and
> Seattle bigger cities than they already have ballooned to, personally I
> hope they both end up living on the street together. Preferrably in a
> city surrounded by both thier types: Los Angeles.

What kind of Architecture is it? Structural and Industrial, Commercial
Towers, or Cluster-Fuck/Urban-Sprawl Residential?

Baloo Ursidae

Mar 22, 2002, 3:48:29 AM3/22/02
ilr <i...@chilliesriflenet.net> wrote:

> They're sharking off Titanium Alloy's on these yahoos for $1.7k-$2.3k.
> ...Which they'll never take off a bike-path anyway, and they crumple
> just the same when they hit a parking garage roof at 30 mph.

Where was this? Yes, alloys cost that much, but I'm more into the cheaper
alloys that get me a bike (sans components) for somewhere in the $400-$600
decent-bike range (oppose the $250-390 "it rolls, what more you askink?"
bikes and the high end monsters). No need to blow through cash for
something that's only slightly more likely to survive a crash than I am.

> (Then again, you'll never catch me on a Vespa either, I'd just assume
> put a saddle on Andy Dick's back and ride him, close enough)

What's wrong with Vespa?

--
Baloo

Baloo Ursidae

Mar 22, 2002, 4:27:18 AM3/22/02
ilr <i...@chilliesriflenet.net> wrote:

> What kind of Architecture is it? Structural and Industrial, Commercial
> Towers, or Cluster-Fuck/Urban-Sprawl Residential?

Commercial and clusterfuck. He's a big supporter of clusterfuck (makes
him quite unpopular with Metro's planning committee, my guess).
http://www.archsienna.com/

They also have no concept of web design (and if they can't master
something that simple, what makes them think thier idea of urban growth is
a good one?).

--
Baloo

mhirtes

Mar 22, 2002, 5:34:38 AM3/22/02
Then again, I've got to wonder. Is Sibe's dad _really_ a tycoon? I mean,
where's the proof? Just Sibe's word on it (*snicker*)?

Dwight "Huzzah" Dutton once claimed that his extended family is the
renouned Dutton Publishing empire, but at least he seems to have at
least a bit more credability than Sibe's word would be.

Methinks Sibe's just a wackjob with delusions of grandeur (no shocker
there), and until he actually uses some of his _alleged_ father's
finances to start up his own convention, I'm not falling for it.

Chris Beilby

Mar 22, 2002, 7:58:54 AM3/22/02

> > (Then again, you'll never catch me on a Vespa either, I'd just assume
> > put a saddle on Andy Dick's back and ride him, close enough)

*shudders* I just imagined Andy Dick as a pony play fetishist, like the one
posted here last week. Now I gotta take a shower to wash my head out! UGH!

Maus

Mar 22, 2002, 10:07:38 AM3/22/02
Jim and Rebekah Groat <elka...@mailbag.com> wrote in message news:<B8BFE7C4.2E0B2%elka...@mailbag.com>...

If he's still in WA & free, I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in
Seattle. If so, he'd most likely end up on the Ave. Hmmm, shitty
thing is that it's furs like that that give those of us furries who
HAVE been homeless for one reason or another a bad name. Damnit...
On a side not, if he DOES end up on the Ave & such, that's MY turf...
MY rules... Oooh, the power of the Ave Rats to make someone's life a
living hell... All five remaining minutes of it. Not thaqt I'd know
anything 'bout that...
Maus
P.S. Ignore this if the situation's allready changed. I'm still
reading thru the messages.

AJL

Mar 22, 2002, 12:00:47 PM3/22/02
Baloo Ursidae wrote:
> Commercial and clusterfuck. He's a big supporter of clusterfuck (makes
> him quite unpopular with Metro's planning committee, my guess).
> http://www.archsienna.com/
>
> They also have no concept of web design (and if they can't master
> something that simple, what makes them think thier idea of urban growth is
> a good one?).

That reinforces my opinion that you have absolutely no class, Baloo.
That website is written for an audience that *needs* to be wowed by the
animation and style that is present, not for Lynx-using geeks who hate
the world.

I think it's one of the best websites I've seen in a long time. I was
most impresed at the fact that I didn't need Internet Exploder to view
it.

No wonder Ross' daddy has wads of cash.

--Darrel.

Blackberry

Mar 22, 2002, 11:38:18 AM3/22/02
On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:50:11 GMT, Baloo wrote:
>[...]

>KPTV (12,UPN) http://www.oregons12.tv/ (No, I don't know what they were
>thinking when they picked that domain...or sold out to UPN...)
>[...]

As long as it brings Buffy, I don't care what they do.

--------------------
"Death needs time for what it kills to grow in, for Ah Pook's
sweet sake, you stupid, vulgar, greedy, ugly American death-sucker."
-- William S. Burroughs, "Ah Pook the Destroyer"

Blackberry

Mar 22, 2002, 12:36:04 PM3/22/02
On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:00:47 -0800, AJL wrote:

>That reinforces my opinion that you have absolutely no class, Baloo.
>That website is written for an audience that *needs* to be wowed by the
>animation and style that is present, not for Lynx-using geeks who hate
>the world.
>
>I think it's one of the best websites I've seen in a long time. I was
>most impresed at the fact that I didn't need Internet Exploder to view
>it.

It's not bad for a constantly-moving site... except that half of their company
name in the logo graphic hangs off the side of the page so it can't be seen.

>No wonder Ross' daddy has wads of cash.

Is there any proof that Gary Reddick and Ross Reddick are related? There are a
ton of Reddicks around (the last name, not the condition).

ilr

Mar 22, 2002, 4:50:07 PM3/22/02

"Blackberry" <le...@NOanthrobunnySPAM.com> wrote in message news:a7fq2...@drn.newsguy.com...

> On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:00:47 -0800, AJL wrote:
>
> Is there any proof that Gary Reddick and Ross Reddick are related? There are a
> ton of Reddicks around (the last name, not the condition).

Depends, do you believe in Butt-Babies?

ilr

Mar 22, 2002, 4:54:40 PM3/22/02

"Chris Beilby" <cbe...@hroads.net> wrote in message news:y4Gm8.6$s6....@sydney.visi.net...
See Baloo? THAT is what's Wrong with a Vespa.
...Plus my Goddamned Pinko sister just would not shut her
face about the damn things while I was shoppin for my motorbike.
-Ilr

Ken Pick

Mar 22, 2002, 4:36:59 PM3/22/02
Baloo Ursidae <ba...@ursine.dyndns.org> wrote in message news:<10167892...@ursine.dyndns.org>...

> ilr <i...@chilliesriflenet.net> wrote:
>
> > What kind of Architecture is it? Structural and Industrial, Commercial
> > Towers, or Cluster-Fuck/Urban-Sprawl Residential?
>
> Commercial and clusterfuck. He's a big supporter of clusterfuck (makes
> him quite unpopular with Metro's planning committee, my guess).
> http://www.archsienna.com/

Watch out for that site. It's a mousetrap. Once in, you can't back out.

Baloo Ursidae

Mar 22, 2002, 6:49:25 PM3/22/02
Maus <mo...@hcsmail.com> wrote:

> If he's still in WA & free, I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in
> Seattle.

How would he get there? If he was released from jail, he's in Vancouver.
Vancouver shares a city line with Portland. He didn't exactly get far.

--
Baloo

Baloo Ursidae

Mar 22, 2002, 6:50:44 PM3/22/02
AJL <grap...@ajlvideo.com> wrote:

> That reinforces my opinion that you have absolutely no class, Baloo.
> That website is written for an audience that *needs* to be wowed by the
> animation and style that is present, not for Lynx-using geeks who hate
> the world.

No, I've looked at it in Mozilla (my primary browser when I'm not at
work). It's still crap. Very pretty crap, but it's still bloated, slow,
useless, content-free crap. And of course they had to do everything in
Flash.

--
Baloo

Baloo Ursidae

Mar 22, 2002, 6:52:10 PM3/22/02
Blackberry <le...@noanthrobunnyspam.com> wrote:

>>KPTV (12,UPN) http://www.oregons12.tv/ (No, I don't know what they were
>>thinking when they picked that domain...or sold out to UPN...)
>>[...]
>
> As long as it brings Buffy, I don't care what they do.

Damn...you and my mundane roommates and that godawful show... There's
300+ channels on satellite here and they have this obsession with watching
crap.

--
Baloo

AJL

Mar 22, 2002, 7:32:07 PM3/22/02

So.... you didn't like it with a browser used by less than 1% of the
internet population, so you switched to a browser used by almost 4% of
the internet population to see if it would work there.

Right. I bow to your omniscient power of reasoning and logic.

LOL!

--Darrel.

artist

Mar 22, 2002, 8:25:33 PM3/22/02
A little bird whispered in my ear that Baloo Ursidae
<ba...@ursine.dyndns.org> said...

What didn't you like about the site? I thought it was pretty slick. I saw a
few glitches in the intro movie, but those where things that are easy to
overlook. :)

artist

Mar 22, 2002, 8:31:44 PM3/22/02
A little bird whispered in my ear that cath...@earthlink.net (Ken Pick)
said...

Uh. I got out just fine.

R. A. Clemson

Mar 22, 2002, 8:30:08 PM3/22/02
In article <10168410...@ursine.dyndns.org>, Baloo Ursidae
<ba...@ursine.dyndns.org> wrote:

> No, I've looked at it in Mozilla (my primary browser when I'm not at
> work). It's still crap. Very pretty crap, but it's still bloated, slow,
> useless, content-free crap. And of course they had to do everything in
> Flash.

Archsienna.com would be considered pretty much state-of-the-art web
site design. Nicely done site with a classy, smooth opening flash
animation. Sites such as this one are meant strictly for high-end
business clients where Flash equals cash.

Baloo Ursidae

Mar 22, 2002, 10:41:11 PM3/22/02
AJL <grap...@ajlvideo.com> wrote:

> So.... you didn't like it with a browser used by less than 1% of the
> internet population, so you switched to a browser used by almost 4% of
> the internet population to see if it would work there.

Mozilla renders more cleanly than IE. I can see the Flash plugin. I
tried it on my roommate's computer in IE last night. No matter what
browser you look at that site in, it's still bloated, ugly Flash crap.
There's no other description for a site that poorly designed.

--
Baloo

ilr

Mar 22, 2002, 11:07:09 PM3/22/02

"artist" <mell...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Xns91D9CFC9D809A...@24.24.0.14...

> What didn't you like about the site? I thought it was pretty slick. I saw a
> few glitches in the intro movie, but those where things that are easy to
> overlook. :)

Not much in the way of reliable real-world references. Speaking as an architectural
student, that site was just a barren sales pitch for the pin-headed investors.

And I don't know if it was the tiny resolution, but I looked at one of those
buildings and said to myself "Dayamn, welcome to dah projekz niggaz!"
Not to mention I don't see much in the way of parking-solutions for these
overpriced sardine cans. ...Usually you don't expect there to be a lot of
similarities between an Architect and the Contractor, but, heh, Baloo might
be right about this Shifty-McProtractor.
-Ilr
-Ilr

Baloo Ursidae

Mar 22, 2002, 10:44:30 PM3/22/02
artist <mell...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> What didn't you like about the site? I thought it was pretty slick. I saw a
> few glitches in the intro movie, but those where things that are easy to
> overlook. :)

The fact the entire thing is in Flash (strike 1) and the fact it's
navigation is strange at best (strike 2).

--
Baloo

Baloo Ursidae

Mar 23, 2002, 12:14:36 AM3/23/02
ilr <i...@chilliesriflenet.net> wrote:

> And I don't know if it was the tiny resolution, but I looked at one of those
> buildings and said to myself "Dayamn, welcome to dah projekz niggaz!"

Yeah, we get that feeling from his work, too.

> Not to mention I don't see much in the way of parking-solutions for these
> overpriced sardine cans.

One thing architects and Metro seem to agree apon is that with a transit
system as extensive as Portland's, there's much less of a need for ample
parking. This is not a bug, Portland just doesn't like cars. Not that I
disagree with this, I *used* to drive the 22 miles to work before I
rediscovered I arrive at work happier, just as fast (maybe faster if motor
traffic is bad), and with more energy if I take my bike and use transit to
get past the really steep stuff (there's an 8% and a 13% upgrade in two
different parts, and downtown's nearly San Fransisco hilly south of SW
Morrison Street and west of [NS]W Third Ave).

> ...Usually you don't expect there to be a lot of
> similarities between an Architect and the Contractor, but, heh, Baloo might
> be right about this Shifty-McProtractor.

I could never understand why I get the third degree from everyone yet I
usually know what I'm talking about. It's not like I'm mhirtes or
something.

--
Baloo

artist

Mar 23, 2002, 2:35:00 AM3/23/02
A little bird whispered in my ear that Baloo Ursidae
<ba...@ursine.dyndns.org> said...

> artist <mell...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I liked it. :)

Swipecat

Mar 23, 2002, 6:56:54 AM3/23/02
Baloo Ursidae <ba...@ursine.dyndns.org> wrote in message news:<10168604...@ursine.dyndns.org>...

> I could never understand why I get the third degree from everyone yet I
> usually know what I'm talking about. ...

Think it's all so unfair, do you? Probably most people here only know
you from your Usenet posts - so they are source of the problem. i.e.
it's *your* problem.

> It's not like I'm mhirtes or something.

True. Know-it-all twink isn't as bad as repellent-shite but it's still
not good.

--
Swipecat

ilr

Mar 23, 2002, 3:16:32 PM3/23/02

"Baloo Ursidae" <ba...@ursine.dyndns.org> wrote in message news:10168604...@ursine.dyndns.org...

> ilr <i...@chilliesriflenet.net> wrote:
>
> I could never understand why I get the third degree from everyone yet I
> usually know what I'm talking about. It's not like I'm mhirtes or
> something.

Well, you both are atleast slightly known for turning inconsequencial matters
into dead horses from time to time. In all fairness, you stick purely to the
technical stuff. But no one's always right, even about the technical stuff.
There's gray areas there too, not nearly as common as the rest of the crap
people prattle on about here, but they're there. And the less people really
care about 'em, the gray-er they are made out to be.
I'd imagine that Darrel has to deal with fans who lack tact in certain
areas a lot more often than the average person so I wouldn't hold it
against him if he has a shorter patience for it. Me, I'm just a Leary-style
Asshole and I don't make any apologies for that, shitz gonna go down.

Really no soulution to it I can think of, what will be will be.
-Ilr

Blackberry

Mar 25, 2002, 11:05:40 AM3/25/02

This is why they make opinions. I find drama, humor, insightful commentary on
existence, emotional association with characters, and escapist fantasy. I see
no other show on TV that would make me feel the same way.

trob...@yahoo.com

Aug 29, 2013, 11:27:49 AM8/29/13
On Wednesday, March 20, 2002 8:31:15 PM UTC-7, Brian Floyd wrote:
> Ross was arrested for auto theft last Monday morning after assaulting
> me. He took my bank card (I gave him my PIN #, it was that or face more
> torture) which he used to obtain $500 of my money, went to a local gay
> bar and invited a friend along for a joy ride up to Camas, WA. He is
> facing assault & battery charges here in Oregon. His computer is locked
> up in a storage locker for which he has paid only one month's rent.
>
> To explain, he was staying with me because he had been evicted from his
> apartment and had no where else to go. I have known him for about a
> year. I was supposed to be a "friend" of his.

Hi. can you please get back to me, I need to speak with you regarding more illegal activity from Ross towards my 19 year old daughter. I could sure use your help or story. thanks

§ñühwö£f

Aug 29, 2013, 11:55:15 AM8/29/13
Sure, it makes perfect sense to reply to a poast thats from 2002.
Because the OP will still be reading this froup.
ROFL!

--
http://signon.org/sign/protect-americas-wolves
www.snuhwolf.9f.com|www.savewolves.org

Brian W. Antoine

Aug 29, 2013, 12:08:23 PM8/29/13
On Thu, 29 Aug 2013 09:55:15 -0600, §ñühwö£f <snuh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>trob...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> On Wednesday, March 20, 2002 8:31:15 PM UTC-7, Brian Floyd wrote:
>>> Ross was arrested for auto theft last Monday morning after
>>> assaulting me. He took my bank card (I gave him my PIN #, it was
>>> that or face more torture) which he used to obtain $500 of my
>>> money, went to a local gay bar and invited a friend along for a joy
>>> ride up to Camas, WA. He is facing assault & battery charges here
>>> in Oregon. His computer is locked up in a storage locker for which
>>> he has paid only one month's rent.
>>>
>>> To explain, he was staying with me because he had been evicted from
>>> his apartment and had no where else to go. I have known him for
>>> about a year. I was supposed to be a "friend" of his.
>>

>> Hi. can you please get back to me, I need to speak with you regarding
>> more illegal activity from Ross towards my 19 year old daughter. I
>> could sure use your help or story. thanks
>
>Sure, it makes perfect sense to reply to a poast thats from 2002.
>Because the OP will still be reading this froup.
>ROFL!

Talk about network lag ... :)

§ñühwö£f

Aug 29, 2013, 3:54:07 PM8/29/13
Brian W. Antoine wrote:
More likely that someone is trying to dig up anything they could find on
"sibe".
And they can't afford to pay Lexus Nexus to do a pro job.

THE COLONEL

Aug 30, 2013, 2:11:48 PM8/30/13
<trob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I'd like to do some "illegal activity" with yer daughter as well.

PaNoraMa

Aug 30, 2013, 8:05:17 PM8/30/13
we already know you are deranged. you don't have to prove that every
other day

pa

Brian W. Antoine

Aug 31, 2013, 4:04:59 PM8/31/13
On Thu, 29 Aug 2013 13:54:07 -0600, §ñühwö£f <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote:

>Brian W. Antoine wrote:

>>> Sure, it makes perfect sense to reply to a poast thats from 2002.
>>> Because the OP will still be reading this froup.
>>> ROFL!
>>
>> Talk about network lag ... :)
>
>More likely that someone is trying to dig up anything they could find on
>"sibe".
>And they can't afford to pay Lexus Nexus to do a pro job.

*laugh* Given how long I've seen some grudges held, you may be right.

§ñühwö£f

Sep 1, 2013, 11:17:10 AM9/1/13
Welcome to the furry community :)

THE COLONEL

Sep 3, 2013, 1:19:18 PM9/3/13
"PaNoraMa" <pano...@home.net> wrote in message
Well, you just say that 'cause yer a homo queer who likes it with yer own
sex.
LOL

JJ

Sep 3, 2013, 5:07:16 PM9/3/13
On Tue, 3 Sep 2013 10:19:18 -0700, "THE COLONEL"
<dog...@caribbeancity.nl> wrote:

>"PaNoraMa" <pano...@home.net> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 11:11:48 -0700, "THE COLONEL"
>> <dog...@caribbeancity.nl> wrote:
>>
>>><trob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>

>>>I'd like to do some "illegal activity" with yer daughter as well.
>>
>> we already know you are deranged. you don't have to prove that every
>> other day
>>
>Well, you just say that 'cause yer a homo queer who likes it with yer own
>sex.
>LOL

Are you trying to seduce me ?
I have to tell you I like mature partners and I prefer the female
kind.
you fail
(again)
at both.