Vixen busts?

SteppenWolf

Mar 18, 1994, 7:45:59 PM3/18/94

Hi, all.

I wonder if someone(s) could help me understand why the breast size of so
many vixen 'morphs is so greatly exagerated? Many of the pictures I've
seen are wonderfully draw, with this (minor?) exception.

Thanks for you help!

So Sez,
The SteppenWolf!

Steve Arlow

Mar 18, 1994, 8:46:13 PM3/18/94
In article <2mdi07$1...@nnrp.ucs.ubc.ca>,

SteppenWolf <bri...@unixg.ubc.ca> wrote:

>I wonder if someone(s) could help me understand why the breast size of so
>many vixen 'morphs is so greatly exagerated? Many of the pictures I've
>seen are wonderfully draw, with this (minor?) exception.

Well, rather than give the standard answer to that, I'll turn it
around: Maybe it's because the artists have a certain sterotype of the
kind of fan they are trying to sell their art to? They've been
listening to Tim Fay: "Just give 'em big tits, see, and they'll buy
anything..." :)

--
"REALLY, JIM! Great, dead composers eating | Steve Arlow, Yorick Software Inc.
PIZZA may be one thing, BUT IMAGINARY | 39336 Polo Club Dr. #103

James Paul Mullen

Mar 18, 1994, 10:11:41 PM3/18/94

Ahh, the sweet mysteries of life...
I myself have complained HEAVILY to MANY artist about how they have
drawn their furries. I mean, let us face it, there are many technical problems
with some of the drawing. These problems are overridden by the artist's
interpitation of what is good...
One of these problems are the 'Ballon Breast' Syndrom. The breasts
that hang out half a arms lenth out without any sag in perfect circles is
popular amoung a lot of amature artist, for the main reason that it is simple
to draw. I admit, *I* even draw them like that at times. However, it is not
realistic, and even unwanted at times.
I personally like normal shaped breast on my furries... even better, I
would like to see less furrys with full nipples. A nipple may be nesiccary at
times, but not human-style nipples... but that's anouther story...

>>>---Crossbow-->
aka Kensan

Ashtoreth

Mar 19, 1994, 12:46:34 AM3/19/94

It's a vixen thing... we're just, well, well-endowed. It just happens. :)

--Ashtoreth
--
Ashtoreth (Ashy): fur that won't quit/foxes/5essential Chuck _ _ _.'._ _ _
Taylors/Volkoff cup/BIG UGLY CARS/"you must make a friend of '-.<o> .-`

JOHN MARTIN KARAKASH

Mar 19, 1994, 2:20:54 AM3/19/94

|>In article <2mdi07$1...@nnrp.ucs.ubc.ca> bri...@unixg.ubc.ca (SteppenWolf) writes:
|>>
|>>Hi, all.
|>>
|>>I wonder if someone(s) could help me understand why the breast size of so
|>>many vixen 'morphs is so greatly exagerated? Many of the pictures I've
|>>seen are wonderfully draw, with this (minor?) exception.
|>>
|>>Thanks for you help!
|>>
|>>So Sez,
|>>The SteppenWolf!
|>
|>It's a vixen thing... we're just, well, well-endowed. It just happens. :)
|>
|>--Ashtoreth

ROTFL!

-john-

Jeffrey J. Mancebo

Mar 19, 1994, 11:42:52 AM3/19/94
SteppenWolf (bri...@unixg.ubc.ca) wrote:

: I wonder if someone(s) could help me understand why the breast size of so

: many vixen 'morphs is so greatly exagerated? Many of the pictures I've
: seen are wonderfully draw, with this (minor?) exception.

boojum smiles.. "Because some people are attracted to women with large
breasts." He bounces happily, "I've noticed ALOT of people complaining that
this or that isn't Accurate, and they are right. But the furries we
collect and draw are OUR ideals.. and are no more idealised that comic
book superheroes, or action-movie heroes, or any other sort of idealised
character. We improve what we are attracted to."

"I notice an awfull lot of people aren't particularly slender/muscular/
gracefull/furry/powerfull as the furries they like. Beuty, like any other
trait, can be idealised. And apparently alot of furry artists like large
breasted Vixens."

boojum the small, brown bunny

anta...@news.delphi.com

Mar 19, 1994, 1:31:32 PM3/19/94
Just wait until Star Jacks #1 comes out - the bustiest comic on
the face of the Earth. They all have...Alstonitis!

Cheers,
- AP's Matt

Tygger

Mar 19, 1994, 5:01:50 PM3/19/94
James Paul Mullen (cros...@kaiwan.com) wrote:

: One of these problems are the 'Ballon Breast' Syndrom. The breasts

: that hang out half a arms lenth out without any sag in perfect circles is
: popular amoung a lot of amature artist, for the main reason that it is simple
: to draw. I admit, *I* even draw them like that at times. However, it is not
: realistic, and even unwanted at times.

--smirk-- Alstonitis strikes again.

TTFN!

Tygger
--

tyg...@netcom.com

"I ain't in it for the power, I ain't in it for my health,
I ain't in it for the glory of anything at all
And I sure ain't in it for the wealth
But I'm in it till it's over and I just can't stop
If you wanna get it done
You got to do it yourself"
-- Meat Loaf
"Everything Louder Than Everything Else"
Bat Out of Hell II: Back Into Hell

BILL FORTIER

Mar 19, 1994, 12:33:55 AM3/19/94

Vixens aren't the only overendowed critters running 'round loose, bucko!
I recall seeing a rabbit (and an otherwise un-morphed one at that) in some
mini-comic with a pair of tits that would make a Hooters (tm) waitress
goggle in disbelief!

Dave Bell

Mar 20, 1994, 11:27:00 AM3/20/94
-=> Quoting Jeffrey J. Mancebo to All <=-

JJM> SteppenWolf (bri...@unixg.ubc.ca) wrote:

JJM> : I wonder if someone(s) could help me understand why the breast size
JJM> of so : many vixen 'morphs is so greatly exagerated? Many of the
JJM> pictures I've : seen are wonderfully draw, with this (minor?)
JJM> exception.
JJM> boojum smiles.. "Because some people are attracted to women with
JJM> large breasts." He bounces happily, "I've noticed ALOT of people
JJM> complaining that this or that isn't Accurate, and they are right. But
JJM> the furries we collect and draw are OUR ideals.. and are no more
JJM> idealised that comic book superheroes, or action-movie heroes, or any
JJM> other sort of idealised character. We improve what we are attracted
JJM> to."

A good point. This sort of exaggeration is something of a staple of
caricature. Like the slender-but-top-heavy types who get associated
with certain holier-than-thou politicos.

JJM> "I notice an awfull lot of people aren't particularly
JJM> slender/muscular/ gracefull/furry/powerfull as the furries they like.
JJM> Beuty, like any other trait, can be idealised. And apparently alot of
JJM> furry artists like large breasted Vixens."

JJM> boojum the small, brown bunny

Let's face it, these exaggerated secondary sexual characteristics are
not limited to furry-art. Which is odd, considering how rare such a
build is amongst real human females. And doubly odd when you realise
how little difference it makes to the fun you can have.

Has anyone done a survey of which art schools these artists went to?

Dave

... Purity error during mammary check -- Sister Assaulted
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.11

----
|EvaWare BBS, Home of Orator QWK reader for Windows, Sysop:Nick Dyer|
| Tel 44-507-608645. V32/V32Bis V42/V42Bis HST Fidonet (2:252/158) |

Message has been deleted

Steve Arlow

Mar 21, 1994, 9:13:27 AM3/21/94
In article <Cn03u...@cda.mrs.umn.edu>,
Gregory L. Riedesel <ried...@cda.mrs.umn.edu> wrote:
>In article <tyggerCM...@netcom.com> tyg...@netcom.com (Tygger) writes:
>>--smirk-- Alstonitis strikes again.
> ^^^^^^^^^^
> Pardon, but this is the second time I've seen that word. Whazzit mean?

It refers to (furry artist) Scott Alston's tendency to draw breasts
with unrealistic proportions. The original joke is from a cartoon
by Jeremy "Wolf" Kidd, where one of his female characters is holding
her overlarge breasts and saying something like, "It's a mild case
of Alstonitis; Wolf says the swelling should go down in a week or
two..."

Timothy Fay

Mar 21, 1994, 11:03:04 AM3/21/94
Steve Arlow (s...@umcc.umcc.umich.edu) wrote:
>In article <2mdi07$1...@nnrp.ucs.ubc.ca>,

>Well, rather than give the standard answer to that, I'll turn it
>around: Maybe it's because the artists have a certain sterotype of the
>kind of fan they are trying to sell their art to? They've been
>listening to Tim Fay: "Just give 'em big tits, see, and they'll buy
>anything..." :)

Just as a Point of Information: I think it was someone else who actually
said that. Though you must admit, there are lots of drawings of busty
vixens around...

--
Reply to: ava...@wings.micro.umn.edu
fayx...@maroon.tc.umn.edu

"My mental facilities are TWICE what yours are -- you pea brain!"
-Percival McLeach

Joseph D. Ny

Mar 21, 1994, 11:53:09 AM3/21/94

Again, I am moved to comment...

This is an issue that's been long on discussion but short
on sense. I suppose the silliness of the whole issue is
one of the things that truly perturbs me... Not the fact
that the issue itself is silly, rather, the attitude of
those who shout most loudly. They put up a front of
righteousness and indignation... They seem to expect
everyone to take their points so very seriously.

First of all, those who are familiar with my work know
that the vulpine female is one of my favorite subjects.
They also know that my ladies' figures, especially their
breast size, ranges from mild to wild... From petite to
remarkably huge.

The idea that I render these ladies with marketability in
mind is nothing short of absurd. I endow them as it
strikes me... I draw each as an individual, complete in
my mind with a personality, a lifestyle, a history, etc..
And, as far as I can tell, many other artists tend to do
the same. Mr. Fay's quote, at least in my case, does not
hold true.

But, be that as it may...

As I've said in the past, it's all a matter of taste,
really. The idea of tacking "correctness" onto the
concept of furries is nothing short of laughable. Let's
face it... Animals drawn with arms and legs are not
"correct", yet I have yet to read an impassioned (or
snide, or sarcastic) posting by a furry fan or artist
saying this.

As I said in the past... Those that cry out so against
over-endowed furry females are probably those who are
touched by them the most... They cry out against the work
because they cannot admit it cries out to something within
themselves. Mind you, this is merely an opinion... And
it is meant to be given no more value than that.

So, to answer the original question... Why do vulpines
tend to be so well endowed? Well, in the case of my
ladies... It's because it suits them.

Joseph D. Ny
(sacre...@delphi.com)
(dx...@cleveland.freenet.edu)
(drc0...@aol.com)
(And various other places too numerous to mention...)

Greywolf

Mar 21, 1994, 12:29:05 PM3/21/94
In article <Cn03u...@cda.mrs.umn.edu>, ried...@cda.mrs.umn.edu (Gregory L. Riedesel) writes:
> In article <tyggerCM...@netcom.com> tyg...@netcom.com (Tygger) writes:
>>--smirk-- Alstonitis strikes again.
> ^^^^^^^^^^
> Pardon, but this is the second time I've seen that word. Whazzit mean?

Scott Alston puts together a pin-up "PG-13"-rated digest-sized fanzine called
"Bestiary" as well as an R-to-X-rated one called "Furloose". He has a habit
for being on the extreme end of drawing overly-endowed furry femmes, to the
point of looking just plain PAINFUL. We're talking busts that go to the
beltline sometimes. Ouchness.

Anyway, a few folks have dubbed the phenomenon of outrageously large mammaries
as "Alstonitis". =)
--
-Jordan .. PEACO...@cobra.uni.edu "Q: How many DMs does it
.OO. Jordan Greywolf (Jordan Peacock) take to change a lightbulb?"

Dave Bell

Mar 21, 1994, 2:01:00 PM3/21/94
James Paul Mullen (cros...@kaiwan.com) wrote:

One of these problems are the 'Ballon Breast' Syndrom. The breasts
that hang out half a arms lenth out without any sag in perfect
circles is popular amoung a lot of amature artist, for the main

^^^^^^^

According to my dictionary, you've just prefixed "mature" with the
equivalent of "not".

As in "amoral".

I'm not going to even _dare_ comment on your mis-typing of "balloon",
but I get the feeling that Murphy has been having a lot of fun...

Dave

... Send your spare mice to SO...@WHITEHOUSE.GOV

Greywolf

Mar 21, 1994, 2:30:45 PM3/21/94
In article <2mkjdl$c...@usenet.INS.CWRU.Edu>, dx...@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Joseph D. Ny) writes:
> This is an issue that's been long on discussion but short
> on sense.

Issue? What issue? Some people feel compelled to draw beeeeeg circles in
order to make their female characters (furry or otherwise) more "attractive". A
similar rule of thumb seems to apply to adolescent approaches to making
"attractive" male characters as well.

I don't happen to find beeg boobs attractive. The necessity to have
gravity-defying mammaries (and skin-tight, highly-unlikely superheroine spandex
outfits) strikes me as just plain pathetic. IMHO. You like 'em beeg? It's a
free country. I still have a lot of fun making fun of artists who can't think
of anything more imaginative than size exaggeration to appeal to the viewer,
though.

> those who shout most loudly. They put up a front of
> righteousness and indignation... They seem to expect
> everyone to take their points so very seriously.

No, not really. At least in my case (since I suppose I fit the righteousness
and indignation category at times), if I wanted you to take everything I said
seriously, I wouldn't bother with the occasional self-depreciating references.
Now, as for *other* folks ... (shrug) ... I can't speak for them. Not that I
don't try.

Rest assured, though, when I say I think or believe something, I mean it. I
don't expect to score any brownie points by pretending to be something I'm not.
If I were out solely to impress folks, I'd probably go along with whatever
looked like the majority opinion.

> As I said in the past... Those that cry out so against
> over-endowed furry females are probably those who are
> touched by them the most... They cry out against the work
> because they cannot admit it cries out to something within
> themselves.

Hogwash. "Oh! You're complaining about it, so you must really
LIKE it!" That's the type of annoying argument that reminds me of little kids'
taunting games on a school playground. What a wonderful catch-22 to drop on
anyone who disagrees with you!

So, tell me, if the ones complaining are actually LIKING what they're
complaining about, then what are the people who REALLY don't like it supposed
to do? Hm?

> Mind you, this is merely an opinion... And
> it is meant to be given no more value than that.

With *that* kind of ridiculous logic and presumption about what other people
really think (You are in effect calling other people liars) you won't get away
that easily, just by stamping a "this is just an opinion" on it.

MY opinion happens to be that you're wrong. *I* happen to NOT be attracted by
hefty bra sizes. It looks too *painful*. Alston's girls have probably not
seen their toes in YEARS!

That you happen to like beeg breasts doesn't bug me. It's this attempt to
discredit what anybody else has to say about the topic by claiming "Aha! If
you gripe, you're just hiding the fact that you LIKE it!" that really rubs me
the wrong way.
--
-Jordan .. PEACO...@cobra.uni.edu Visit scenic NarniaMUSH!
.OO. Jordan Greywolf (Jordan Peacock) 129.24.9.24 port=6250

~~ Cedar Falls, IA 50613

Steve Arlow

Mar 21, 1994, 3:38:46 PM3/21/94
In article <1994Mar21.1...@cobra.uni.edu>,

Greywolf <peaco...@cobra.uni.edu> wrote:
>In article <2mkjdl$c...@usenet.INS.CWRU.Edu>,
>dx...@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Joseph D. Ny) writes:
>> As I said in the past... Those that cry out so against
>> over-endowed furry females are probably those who are
>> touched by them the most... They cry out against the work
>> because they cannot admit it cries out to something within
>> themselves.
>
>Hogwash. "Oh! You're complaining about it, so you must really
>LIKE it!" That's the type of annoying argument that reminds me of little kids'
>taunting games on a school playground. What a wonderful catch-22 to drop on
>anyone who disagrees with you!
>
> [...]

>MY opinion happens to be that you're wrong. *I* happen to NOT be attracted by
>hefty bra sizes. It looks too *painful*. Alston's girls have probably not
>seen their toes in YEARS!

I wholeheartedly agree, here. I happen not to find gigantic breasts
very appealing. To be perfectly honest, I more often find petite women
attractive. But then, it's not just bodies *per se* that I find
attractive, but the people who wear them. (Besides, "anything more
than a mouthful is a waste..." ;> )

When I look at furry "spooge" art, most of it does *nothing* for me;
likewise most non-furry spooge as well. Too many artists, IMHO,
confuse being *explicit* with being *erotic*. Just showing all the
parts connecting with different orifices does *not* cut it; there
needs to be some emotion conveyed, an aesthetic, a story, something
beyond just "oh, baby, unh, unh, oh, yes, oh, spurt spurt!"

I could continue here for a while about the four basic ways that
furry material is eroticized, but that's part of a longer work
that's still being written...

>That you happen to like beeg breasts doesn't bug me. It's this attempt to
>discredit what anybody else has to say about the topic by claiming "Aha! If
>you gripe, you're just hiding the fact that you LIKE it!" that really rubs me
>the wrong way.

Yes. (Joseph,) see my recent response to Dean Graf: "I'm not a
real psychiatrist, but I play one on the 'net..." :)

Richard Chandler

Mar 21, 1994, 5:19:55 PM3/21/94
In article <Cn0vv...@news.cis.umn.edu>, ava...@wings.micro.umn.edu (Timothy
Fay) writes:
> SteppenWolf (bri...@unixg.ubc.ca) wrote:
> >
> >I wonder if someone(s) could help me understand why the breast size of
> >so many vixen 'morphs is so greatly exagerated? Many of the pictures
> >I've seen are wonderfully draw, with this (minor?) exception.

I've also seen it tossed around that characters drawn with small breasts are
assumed to be underage, and therefore "kiddy Porn". As if breast size were a
measure of maturity, like the rings on a tree.

--
What part of "...shall not be infringed." don't you understand?
"Ride a motorcycle. Save Gas, Oil, Rubber, Steel, Aluminum, Parking Spaces,

Bruce Grant

Mar 21, 1994, 7:52:00 PM3/21/94
In article <2mfge4$e40#news.delphi.com>, antarcti#news.delphi.com
(ANTA...@DELPHI.COM) said:

A> Just wait until Star Jacks #1 comes out - the bustiest comic on the
A> face of the Earth. They all have...Alstonitis!

What, even the male characters? <GD&R>

Er, could someone at Antarctic _please_ email me, I'm beginning to
wonder if any of my messages of the last few weeks got through.

Bruce.

| Tara _is_ people! |
| EMail: bruce...@evaware.org | ICBM: 02. 06' 48" W |
| FidoNet: 2:252/158 | 57. 10' 23" N |

---
~ MMST 1.25 UnRegistered

F W Fox

Mar 21, 1994, 4:37:41 AM3/21/94

In article <2mdi07$1...@nnrp.ucs.ubc.ca> bri...@unixg.ubc.ca (SteppenWolf) writes:

Are you complaining about this then? I aint =)

--

/^^\____________ Farthing W. Fox
\~~/ __ \ <f...@dcs.king.ac.uk>
| \ / | alt.animals.foxes is here! Come yerf!

dbi...@news.delphi.com

Mar 21, 1994, 9:54:44 PM3/21/94
Maybe some one should commission a "naturalistic" vixen? <G>

What would that entail, 6 or 8...

Dennis Lee Bieber KD6MOG (Wulfraed)
D.Bi...@GEnie.GEIS.com (Email preference)
DBi...@Delphi.com

BILL FORTIER

Mar 21, 1994, 10:25:38 PM3/21/94
In article <940321141...@marble.claris.com>, mau...@claris.com (Richard Chandler) writes:
>>...big tit stuff deleted...

>I've also seen it tossed around that characters drawn with small breasts are
>assumed to be underage, and therefore "kiddy Porn". As if breast size were a
>measure of maturity, like the rings on a tree.

If that be the case then Slappy Squirrel is either a lot younger than she acts
or has had a radical mastectomy!

"It's over! Go 'way!"

= = "I stand before you wearing nothing but a scowl =
= BILL FORTIER = and brandishing a weapon that could cauterize =
= = Cleveland and all you can say is "That's cute." =
= wfor...@umassd.edu = =
= = a 'morph cat with an attitude in Fuzzy Logic 2 =

Message has been deleted

Steve Arlow

Mar 22, 1994, 12:04:25 AM3/22/94

Richard Chandler <mau...@claris.com> wrote:

>I've also seen it tossed around that characters drawn with small breasts are
>assumed to be underage, and therefore "kiddy Porn". As if breast size were a
>measure of maturity, like the rings on a tree.

Which is really silly. I mean, *everyone* knows that the only way
to accurately determine a furry's age is with a core sample... :)

Timothy Fay

Mar 21, 1994, 11:17:49 AM3/21/94
SteppenWolf (bri...@unixg.ubc.ca) wrote:

>I wonder if someone(s) could help me understand why the breast size of so
>many vixen 'morphs is so greatly exagerated? Many of the pictures I've
>seen are wonderfully draw, with this (minor?) exception.

You might also ask why Marvel women are all built like... well... Marvel
women. I think the same answers might apply to your question on vixen
morphs.

Ken Sample

Mar 21, 1994, 10:30:15 AM3/21/94
In article <2mdi07$1...@nnrp.ucs.ubc.ca>, bri...@unixg.ubc.ca (SteppenWolf) writes:

|> Hi, all.
|>
|> I wonder if someone(s) could help me understand why the breast size of so
|> many vixen 'morphs is so greatly exagerated? Many of the pictures I've
|> seen are wonderfully draw, with this (minor?) exception.

I'm not sure if I can help you understand the propensity for large breasts
on vixen 'morphs. I can try to clue you into my reasons for the trait,
up to a point.

First thing: I like large breasts. No reason at all why. There's no
answer. Why do some guys go gaa-gaa over legs? Why do a great majority
of women like guy's butts? No rational reason. Hormones. Instinct.
Evolution. Who knows? It just happens. I just happen to like larger
than average breasts, so that's a part of my reason.

I tend to stereotype certain animals with certain traits, again, because
in my head those traits seem to fit. Vixens evoke a sensual cuddliness in
my mind. Stereotypical personification of the female form. And for me,
part of that is an impressive bustline.

Depends on what's on the mind of the individual doing the drawing, or
conjuring up the image; where the emphasis it. Cuddly female animals when
anthropomorphized tend to wind up busty. Work-type animals tend to wind
up muscular. Secretive animals; sleek and athletic.

|> Thanks for you help!
|>
|> So Sez,
|> The SteppenWolf!

Not sure if it's help you're looking for, but those are my thoughts on
the subject. I have to ask, what's the problem you're running into that
you have to ask for help? :)

D.M. Quozl Falk

Mar 22, 1994, 8:53:58 AM3/22/94

**}}TO: All
**}}FROM: S...@umcc.umcc.umich.edu
**}}SUBJECT: Re: Vixen busts?
**}}ON: 03-22-94 00:04

>I've also seen it tossed around that characters drawn with small breasts are
>assumed to be underage, and therefore "kiddy Porn". As if breast size were a
>measure of maturity, like the rings on a tree.

Se> Which is really silly. I mean, *everyone* knows that the only way
Se> to accurately determine a furry's age is with a core sample... :)

I'm not saying a single, solitary word! ;)

....Quozl!

... "Now *that* was a novel experience!" -The Gump, "Return To Oz"
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

Ken Sample

Mar 22, 1994, 3:24:11 PM3/22/94
In article <940321141...@marble.claris.com>, mau...@claris.com (Richard Chandler) writes:
|> In article <Cn0vv...@news.cis.umn.edu>, ava...@wings.micro.umn.edu (Timothy
|> Fay) writes:

|> I've also seen it tossed around that characters drawn with small breasts are
|> assumed to be underage, and therefore "kiddy Porn". As if breast size were a
|> measure of maturity, like the rings on a tree.

Oh-Ho!

What a concept! I find that a very interesting concept, but admit that
it'll be one I'll avoid. :) Considering how old some people's characters
are in their concepts (2000+ years old), I wouldn't stretch myself past
the hairy limits to render breasts so huge. *snicker*

Granted, if someone I liked *asked* me for it... Which explains a
number of the ladies I'm "gone to town" on artistically.

coug'r

Steve Arlow

Mar 22, 1994, 4:58:46 PM3/22/94
In article <21MAR94.25...@vm1.mcgill.ca>,
PALMER,BENOIT ANTHONY,MR <BGT...@MUSICB.MCGILL.CA> wrote:

>Anyway, the coincidental quote vis-a-vis busts and Scott Alston:
>
>p.117:
> "A woman who has not borne a child can produce milk if she
> undergoes the needed hormonal changes; and apparently that
> can be psychologically induced by rubbing the breasts with
> a substance made from the tree _Alstonia scholaris_, which
> exudes a white milky sap: sympathetic magic that works, at
> least some of the time."

Wow, that's some coincidence! You should inform Scott Alson
of this, if you haven't already!

Of course, the sap has nothing to do with it, it's the massage
that does it. This technique for bringing on lactation has
been known for centuries in some parts of the world, but for
some reason has only recently been rediscovered by the medical
community in the USA.

Joseph D. Ny

Mar 22, 1994, 10:21:00 PM3/22/94

Excuse the spelling, but I I'm writing this on-line...
Gracious, Jordan... I do apologise. I seem to have hit a nerve
or something similarly offensive. This was not my intent at all.

Poor fellow... Perhaps my opinion was too strongly worded.

Do stay well... I'll try more tact next time, for those with more
delicate sensibilities. Perhaps I should have said...
"Well, it's all a matter of taste."

Stay well...

Joseph D. Ny
AKA
Well...
You know.

Peter L. Wargo

Mar 24, 1994, 11:56:31 AM3/24/94
bri...@unixg.ubc.ca (SteppenWolf) writes:

>I wonder if someone(s) could help me understand why the breast size of so
>many vixen 'morphs is so greatly exagerated? Many of the pictures I've
>seen are wonderfully draw, with this (minor?) exception.

"Balloon Breasts" seem to be a popular thing with most fantasy/comic
artwork. (Check out the X-men on Sat. morning - they even appear there!)

I dunno. Maybe it's a bottle-baby thing.

-Pete

--
Peter L. Wargo (war...@sun.soe.clarkson.edu) |
Technical Support Analyst | THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Bruce Grant

Mar 24, 1994, 7:46:00 PM3/24/94

In article <Cn0tqG.A9u#walter.bellcore.com>, co...@netcom.com (Ken
Sample) said:

KS> I tend to stereotype certain animals with certain traits, again,
KS> because in my head those traits seem to fit. Vixens evoke a
KS> sensual cuddliness in my mind. Stereotypical personification of
KS> the female form. And for me, part of that is an impressive
KS> bustline.

And you do it so well too, Ken! :-)

BTW, I loved your Tsunami illo on the new CF6 flyer -- spectacular, as
is the sabletaur in the CF5 souvenir book. Award yourself a pat on the
back (but don't hurt your drawing hand trying it!) :->

Bruce.

| Confused? Counsellor Troi. 1-900-NCC-1701. $120/Hr. |

Todd P. Whitesel

Mar 29, 1994, 5:13:10 AM3/29/94
mau...@claris.com (Richard Chandler) writes:

>I understand Reed Waller said that the reason Omaha has such a large set is
>that they're easier to draw.

Not _the_ reason, but definitely a factor. He talks about this in "The
Erotic Art of Reed Waller" -- a must-get art book for true Omaha fans.

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ ugcs.caltech.edu

Dave Bell

Mar 30, 1994, 4:14:00 PM3/30/94
> bri...@unixg.ubc.ca (SteppenWolf) writes:
>
> >I wonder if someone(s) could help me understand why the breast size of
> >so many vixen 'morphs is so greatly exagerated? Many of the pictures
> >I've seen are wonderfully draw, with this (minor?) exception.

There was an interview on the local radio station with Linda Lusardi.
She made her name as a topless model in a British tabloid newspaper
called "The Sun". Since then, she has moved over into acting, and spent
time as assistant to a stage magician - definitely not stupid.

What has this to do with the subject?

Another regular on page three of The Sun was a rather large-breasted
model called Samantha Fox.

Dave

... Please do not flame the Sysop. He is doing his best.
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.11

Keith E Peyton

Apr 1, 1994, 12:05:49 PM4/1/94
In article <1151.29...@evaware.org> dave...@evaware.org (Dave Bell) writes:
>> bri...@unixg.ubc.ca (SteppenWolf) writes:
>>
>> >I wonder if someone(s) could help me understand why the breast size of
>> >so many vixen 'morphs is so greatly exagerated? Many of the pictures
>> >I've seen are wonderfully draw, with this (minor?) exception.

And in a related thread, Kevin A. Sproul cast a vote for his support
of Tank Vixens, a sort of "so blatant it's funny" spin on furry spooge.
Although I must admit that the writer(s) involved have so far made it
a rather entertaining bit of work even beyond the spooge, if you're into
slapstick and abject silliness. I think the make-or-break point on this comic
will be when the voles hit planetside. Can we keep up the offbeat humor
while running a planetary invasion? They probably can't do any worse than
Mel Brooks in Spaceballs...

>Another regular on page three of The Sun was a rather large-breasted
>model called Samantha Fox.

Was there not a popular singer by that name in the mid to late '80s?

pey...@crayola.cse.psu.edu Keith _Actually_paying_attention_today_ Peyton

Glenn Saunders

Apr 3, 1994, 12:58:14 AM4/3/94
Todd P. Whitesel (tod...@gluttony.ugcs.caltech.edu) wrote:
: mau...@claris.com (Richard Chandler) writes:

Someone was selling that book, I wanted to get it but I never got an
acknowledgement to close the deal. If that person is reading, try
kri...@netcom.com. Others have had trouble with my TIAC address.