Why big busts?(RE: Gender of Furries)

1 view

Jeremy Kidd

Feb 7, 1993, 3:41:27 PM2/7/93
Personally, I have to go with Reed Waller's comment on why a lot of
artists ( furry artists included) draw females on the chesty side. All
personal liking for big boobs aside, large breasts offer greater
potential for more, and more interesting, shadows and light effects both
in nude and clothed figures. I'm more intent on having interesting and
aesthetic shading and tone work in a picture than i am in displaying a
female with a gargantuan bustline (This dosen't include art done for
caricature, satire or other exagerated forms).
As for big dicks, well, all i can say is, they're easier to draw
than little ones :-)!

Vulf

When i grow up, i wanna have a cool sig. file too!

Richard Chandler

Feb 9, 1993, 10:35:40 AM2/9/93
> Personally, I have to go with Reed Waller's comment on why a lot of
artists ( furry artists included) draw females on the chesty side. All
personal liking for big boobs aside, large breasts offer greater
potential for more, and more interesting, shadows and light effects both
in nude and clothed figures. I'm more intent on having interesting and
aesthetic shading and tone work in a picture than i am in displaying a
female with a gargantuan bustline (This dosen't include art done for
> caricature, satire or other exagerated forms).

Yeah, tell 'em about your pic in Station. "The doctor says it's a mild case
of Alstonitis, the swelling will go down in a few hours."

- Mauser - Look for a big plug for Gallery #13 next week.