New Muck! Excellent role-play!

1 view

z468...@gw.total-web.net

Jan 23, 2001, 7:22:47 PM1/23/01
This is a little note to tell everyone about a new muck. The muck is
called Neo Genesis and the focus is on role-play, specifically long-
term, where everything you do builds on top of another, and those
events might lead to new events for someone else. As if that is not
enough the muck is also divided into planets (connected by spacecraft
from supporting planets) and each planet supports their own style,
species, and level of magic and technology. If someone doesn't like any
of the planets, a normal player may build their own world, as long as
they first talk to 'Colt' with their idea. The muck has endless
possibilities and something for everyone.

You can find out all the information on the planets and races at
www.neogensismuck.com!

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

i-m-wa...@webtv.net

Jan 24, 2001, 9:20:01 AM1/24/01
HI!
Glad you are here. I am happy to see the original intent of this group
restored. You see, a pedo by the name of "Muck" has it in his small
brain this group is his.

I have been working hard to find the ones who started it and get
something done about getting the pedo out.

Did you know he posts kiddie porn here?

Anyway if you have any ideas let me know.

Sincerely.
Protector of the innocent children

i-m-wa...@webtv.net

Jan 24, 2001, 12:35:53 PM1/24/01
sorry about the above........ wrong newsgroup!