Status of various furry MU*s?

1 view

Rhal

Dec 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/3/00
No, hell's not freezing over, but Syracuse is... so this weekend I've
been undertaking a general updating of my furry MU*s list. I've gone
through all the updates people have sent me and am now checking the
whole list before posting the new list to my web site.

However, I've been unable to connect to quite a number of MU*s,
including some long-timers. If anyone can provide me with some
definitive status information (defunct, changing servers/temporarily
unavailable, new address, etc.) for the following, please e-mail me at
<rh...@furry.fan.org>. If known, the most recent address I have is listed.

Trails trails.velox.com:8888
Pathways mushi.colo.neosoft.com:8888
GhostWheel casper.bga.com:6969
Castles&Coves dev.dragons.org:1234
Furcadia MUSH furcadia.mpath.com:2345
Fluff MOO
Golden Realms
ScalesMUCK
Two Worlds MUCK
Cat's Haven
Camp Fur-Adise
XenaMUCK
FurryTales
Millennium MUCK
Mobius MUCK
Dinotopia MUCK

--
The Furry MU*s list! http://www.tigerden.com/infopage/muck/
rh...@Furry.fan.org (Rhal) Rhal on FurryMUCK (come cuddle!)

Anthony Albert

Dec 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/4/00
Dear Rhal,

Check out http://www.mudconnector.com

Use the 'Search" function, and you should be able to find at least
some of these, and where they've moved to.

Sincerely,
Falbert Forester