FUR: Status of various furry MU*s?

Brightmane

Oct 13, 2001, 11:57:02 PM10/13/01
Dear Rhal:

Camp Fur-adise has been permanently closed for almost a year now. I am
trying to forget it ever existed. What a nightmare that was. Ancient
history.

Golden Realms telnet://furryfaire.org:4370
Rocky Falls Muck (new) telnet://dragons.org:7632

Golden Realms & Rocky Falls websites can be reached at the following:
MUCK CROSSROADS http://brightmane.topcities.com/mucks/index.html

http://timesheart.tripod.com/mucks/index.html

Cat's Haven telnet://catshaven.tanabi.org:1972
Castles&Coves MOVED (don't know to where)

Signed,

Warheart of Golden Realms
Derek of Rocky Falls
Brightmane_tss of POV Universe Stories