Male dragon in need of mate < ( ) > < ( ) >

Skip to the first unread message

au...@ida.net

19 Oct 1997, 03:00:0019/10/1997

>::shifts down back to his regular size and blushes at all the attention
>not knowing what to say::

(a small red/gold dragon sneeks from behind a reddish-gold bush
and hands a cheesecake to Kalama)
<eg>
"pssst... just throw this at a random onlooker and the ensueing
food fight will drive everything off topic" ;)

-Aured (innocently returning to his own unsane activities elsewhere...)

Jade

23 Oct 1997, 03:00:0023/10/1997
to au...@ida.net

> >::shifts down back to his regular size and blushes at all the attention
> >not knowing what to say::
>
> (a small red/gold dragon sneeks from behind a reddish-gold bush
> and hands a cheesecake to Kalama)
> <eg>
> "pssst... just throw this at a random onlooker and the ensueing
> food fight will drive everything off topic" ;)
>
> -Aured (innocently returning to his own unsane activities elsewhere...)

looks to Claw and grins..well Aured is right about that part, it will
drive them off topic and it is fun, but Aured yu are far from inocent:::
she looks at him and Claw then ducks behind the nearest dragon with a yelp
so one of those cheescakes don't find her fur...
Jade
ducking for cover..

n,
Lady Jade _/ | _
/' `'/
<~ .' "SpirtWolf"
.' |
_/ |
_/ `.`.
____/ ' \__ | |______
__/___/ /__\ \ \ \_____
/ (___.'\_______)\_|_| \
|\_______ Auspice-Philidox,SilverFang Clan, Rank 5 Garou \|
||Typist:\______ Warrior\Healer\ Mage ||
||Christina A.|\_________________________________________/|Drawing
|| Johnson | |Email: CJoh...@chuma.cas.usf.edu | | By
\============| or Jade_Sp...@hotmail.com | |SCESW.
\==========================================/

au...@ida.net

23 Oct 1997, 03:00:0023/10/1997
to CJoh...@chuma.cas.usf.edu

>> -Aured (innocently returning to his own unsane activities elsewhere...)
>looks to Claw and grins..well Aured is right about that part, it will
>drive them off topic and it is fun, but Aured yu are far from inocent:::

<shocked look> "but.. of course I'm innocent!....err, kind of...."
*innocentlook*

>she looks at him and Claw then ducks behind the nearest dragon with a yelp
>so one of those cheescakes don't find her fur...

<eg> /me smiles a toothy grin and whistles innocently...

>Jade
>ducking for cover..

-Aured (perfectly innocent, wouldn't even think of suggesting a food fight
to an innocent bystander....<g>)

Kalama7584

25 Oct 1997, 03:00:0025/10/1997

::Sees Jade and nails her with a cheesecake, pie, and a bucket of whip cream.
Rolls on the ground laughing as Jade is a mess::

SpirtWolfs

25 Oct 1997, 03:00:0025/10/1997

In article <19971025001...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
burat...@aol.com (BuRaTh8519) writes:

> Burath, being nearby and in a silly mood, conjures up some Jade seeking
>key lime pies and hurls them at her! the pies SPLUT upon her magnificent
>silver coat and she yelps in surprise as she looks around and sees Burath
>rolling on the ground laughing as hard as he can!
> "One should not mention what one does not want splutted in these
>thraeds!" Burath says as he sees the wolfess give him a glare that would
>cut diamond with ease. "You should have been a little less obvious target!"

growls and turns to burath..ok mister you asked for it, gets out her
patented Twinkiwe bazzoka ™ and starts to cover him in twinkies
then starts to laugh as the chromatic dragon is now very black and white
Jade
LadyJade Spirtwolfs

Jade

26 Oct 1997, 02:00:0026/10/1997
to au...@ida.net

> >> -Aured (innocently returning to his own unsane activities elsewhere...)
> >looks to Claw and grins..well Aured is right about that part, it will
> >drive them off topic and it is fun, but Aured yu are far from inocent:::
-->
> <shocked look> "but.. of course I'm innocent!....err, kind of...."
> *innocentlook*
> --

> >she looks at him and Claw then ducks behind the nearest dragon with a yelp
> >so one of those cheescakes don't find her fur...
> --

> <eg> /me smiles a toothy grin and whistles innocently...
>

> -Aured (perfectly innocent, wouldn't even think of suggesting a food fight
> to an innocent bystander....<g>)

Jade looks to Happy and grins softly..hey happy it looks like we have our
first volenteer..Jade grabs a large handfull of whipp cream from the
bucket that Kalma left and throws it at Aured..splating it right on Ared
snout..Jade looks then starts laughing as Ared now has whipp cream all
over his face.
Jade

BuRaTh8519

26 Oct 1997, 02:00:0026/10/1997

In article <Pine.GSO.3.96.971026104511.7399C-100000@chuma>, Jade
<cjoh...@chuma.cas.usf.edu> writes:

>Jade looks to Happy and grins softly..hey happy it looks like we have our
>first volenteer..Jade grabs a large handfull of whipp cream from the
>bucket that Kalma left and throws it at Aured..splating it right on Ared
>snout..Jade looks then starts laughing as Ared now has whipp cream all
>over his face.
>Jade

Burath runs up, covered in the twinkies that Jade clobbered him with and
tacklesnuggle huggles her as the roll around on the ground. he grins evilly
as Jade realizes she has gotten even more of a mess to cleam out of her fur!!

Burath

BuRaTh8519

26 Oct 1997, 02:00:0026/10/1997

In article <19971026190...@ladder02.news.aol.com>,
spirt...@aol.com (SpirtWolfs) writes:

>she runs a finger over his scales then grinning sdtarts to tickle him as
>she holds him pinned down
>Jade

conjures a warm water shower to wash the stuff fromher fur, andtries
toget out of her grip!!

Burath

SpirtWolfs

26 Oct 1997, 02:00:0026/10/1997

In article <19971026204...@ladder02.news.aol.com>,
burat...@aol.com (BuRaTh8519) writes:

>>she runs a finger over his scales then grinning sdtarts to tickle him as
>>she holds him pinned down
>>Jade
>
> conjures a warm water shower to wash the stuff fromher fur, andtries
>toget out of her grip!!
>
>Burath

grins and holds on tight and keeps tickling, but smiles as at least some
of the stuff is now off of her fur:)
she moves her position slightly and repins him and looking down at the
dragon smiles..."well Burath it looks like I have you right where I want you...
but now what do I do with this squirming dragon?:)
Jade

LadyJade Spirtwolfs

au...@ida.net

27 Oct 1997, 03:00:0027/10/1997

>> <eg> /me smiles a toothy grin and whistles innocently...
>> -Aured (perfectly innocent, wouldn't even think of suggesting a food
>>fight to an innocent bystander....<g>)

>Jade looks to Happy and grins softly..hey happy it looks like we have our
>first volenteer..Jade grabs a large handfull of whipp cream from the
>bucket that Kalma left and throws it at Aured..splating it right on Ared
>snout..Jade looks then starts laughing as Ared now has whipp cream all
>over his face.

/me tries to look shocked while licking the cream from off his face...

but quickly conjures up a small, dark-brown raincloud above Jade <eg>
"Hope you like rootbeer!", /me finds a convenient snowdrift to duck behind
as sticky rootbeer begins pouring from the cloud...

>Jade

-Aured

Kalama7584

28 Oct 1997, 03:00:0028/10/1997

::tackles Jade giving her and quick kiss on the cheek and then tickles her
giving her no mercy::

au...@ida.net

29 Oct 1997, 03:00:0029/10/1997
to cjoh...@chuma.cas.usf.edu

>> -Aured
> mmm I love Rootbeer..opens her mouth and starts to catch the root
>beer rain and grins at Aured.we have rootbeer and whipped cream..but you
>forgot the ice cream for the float. Conjures a huge bucket of vanilla Ice
>cream and dumps it on Aured with a big grin.. then licks her lips... very
>nice Aured, but something is missing...waves her hand and a bunch of
>cherries fall from the sky pelting everyone in sight.

<g> After munching a few cherries and some ice cream Aured conjures a few
small black pebbles which he throws to the ground beneath Jade, turning
the ground into warm gooey brownies...

Jade

29 Oct 1997, 03:00:0029/10/1997
to au...@ida.net

> > mmm I love Rootbeer..opens her mouth and starts to catch the root
> >beer rain and grins at Aured.we have rootbeer and whipped cream..but you
> >forgot the ice cream for the float. Conjures a huge bucket of vanilla Ice
> >cream and dumps it on Aured with a big grin.. then licks her lips... very
> >nice Aured, but something is missing...waves her hand and a bunch of
> >cherries fall from the sky pelting everyone in sight.
>
> <g> After munching a few cherries and some ice cream Aured conjures a few
> small black pebbles which he throws to the ground beneath Jade, turning
> the ground into warm gooey brownies...

Ohh how do you do that trick... you will have to show me that one, not
that I mind being the target of that one..my mun ..well she would do
anything for brownies..Jade grabs a handful of brownies and nibbles on
then, trying to keep her mun from reaching right to the screen to get
some::: a muffled voice is heard exclaiming" hey what about me you crazy
old wolf, you give me some or Jade will be geting into more trouble then
she can handle..you hear me..darn you Jade ..ok please may I have a
brownie..." at that Jade smirks and hands a few to her mun
Jade

> >Jade
>
> -Aured

n,

au...@ida.net

31 Oct 1997, 03:00:0031/10/1997

>Ohh how do you do that trick... you will have to show me that one, not

it's fairly simple, just takes knowledge of the elemental plane of
desserts <g>

>that I mind being the target of that one..my mun ..well she would do
>anything for brownies..Jade grabs a handful of brownies and nibbles on
>then, trying to keep her mun from reaching right to the screen to get
>some::: a muffled voice is heard exclaiming" hey what about me you crazy
>old wolf, you give me some or Jade will be geting into more trouble then
>she can handle..you hear me..darn you Jade ..ok please may I have a
>brownie..." at that Jade smirks and hands a few to her mun

<g> /me conjures up drift of ice-cream next jade and munches a few
pfeffernuesse

Jade

2 Nov 1997, 03:00:0002/11/1997
to au...@ida.net

> >she can handle..you hear me..darn you Jade ..ok please may I have a
> >brownie..." at that Jade smirks and hands a few to her mun
>
> <g> /me conjures up drift of ice-cream next jade and munches a few
> pfeffernuesse
>
> >Jade
>
> -Aured

Jade smiles and conjures a bunch of spoons, hands one to Aured and to any
other dragons around, then tries the ice cream, and smiles..mm I like your
idea of drrifts..but it is missing somthing...looks around grins to
herself seeing the chocalate sause dragon conspisiously apsent and
conjures a bucket of chocalate sause which she pours on the
ice cream drift.

Hey Aured, what is a pfeffernuesse anyways..?

Jade

n,

au...@ida.net

3 Nov 1997, 03:00:0003/11/1997
to cjoh...@chuma.cas.usf.edu

>Jade smiles and conjures a bunch of spoons, hands one to Aured and to any
>other dragons around, then tries the ice cream, and smiles..mm I like your
>idea of drrifts..but it is missing somthing...looks around grins to
>herself seeing the chocalate sause dragon conspisiously apsent and
>conjures a bucket of chocalate sause which she pours on the
>ice cream drift.

*chocolate!* Aured throws some coconut on part of the drift and starts
eating... then turns to Jade, "hmmm... you know what this really needs?",
Aured mutters a few words and soon the ice-cream drift is surrounded by
giant bananas and topped with nuts

>Hey Aured, what is a pfeffernuesse anyways..?

/me hands a bunch to Jade

A very tasty german cookie, looks of sugar, molasses and
other good stuff (cloves, ground pepper, ginger, cinnamon,
more sugar, etc <g>)

>Jade

-Aured

Jade

3 Nov 1997, 03:00:0003/11/1997
to au...@ida.net

> *chocolate!* Aured throws some coconut on part of the drift and starts
> eating... then turns to Jade, "hmmm... you know what this really needs?",
> Aured mutters a few words and soon the ice-cream drift is surrounded by
> giant bananas and topped with nuts

This is great..but we need sprinkles, ohh and M&M's....::waves a paw and
it starts to rain sprinkles and M&M's in all sorts of colors..::then
laughing Jade turns to Aured..:: wonder what other toppings we are
missing...
::evil grin::::

> >Hey Aured, what is a pfeffernuesse anyways..?
> /me hands a bunch to Jade
>
> A very tasty german cookie, looks of sugar, molasses and
> other good stuff (cloves, ground pepper, ginger, cinnamon,
> more sugar, etc <g>)

Takes a few and nibbles on one, then grins and starts eating them
quickly ..hey these are goood, ....I am going to have to tell my mun to
get the resipe.

Jade

> -Aured

SpirtWolfs

4 Nov 1997, 03:00:0004/11/1997

>>This is great..but we need sprinkles, ohh and M&M's....::waves a paw and
>>it starts to rain sprinkles and M&M's in all sorts of colors..::then
>>laughing Jade turns to Aured..:: wonder what other toppings we are
>>missing...
>
> Burath, hearing of the huge ice cream floe that seems to be lonely,
>skips by throwing handfuls of M&M's all around as Jade's rain leaves a few
>places bare.
>
>Burath

Jade shakes her head...I know I should never have mentioned chocalate sause as
soon as you do the chocalate sause dragon is sure to apear..winks at Burath
she grabs a handful of M&M 's and throws them at Burath grining

He grins and dumps the remainder all over Jade, and then pulls
>out a huge can of choclate sauce! He flies up and covers the ice cream with
>it.

...Jade then moans as all the M&M's he dumped covered her..you her a muffled
Hurphmp..and she tries to get free of the pile of m&m's having little luck
she frowns at Burath and says softly"ok now that you have me stuck here now
what are you going to do...::she growls to herself and tries a spell to no
avail..then she grumbles and waves her paw and PenutM&M's start to pelt off of
Burath's scales
..she grubles about dragon scale armor and then smiles to herself rembering
the old cakemass spell she decideds to modify it slightly..she concentrates
and her hands glow..then a mist wavers around Burath...when is disapated a
stunning sight appears..a M'M dragon...Burath..captured in a giant Red
M&M..with his legs and arms and head only seen..Jade falls over laughing the
M&M's around her cusioning her fall...
"well Burath now I think you truly are the M&M dragon!!
rofl
Jade

LadyJade
Spirtwolfs
Owner of the GhostWolf Castle and Tavern
Mother of the Twin cubs Maulka and Damean
Adopted Mother of Dragon Hatchling(unamed)
and BrightEyes(a hawk) a friend and spiritguide.

BuRaTh8519

7 Nov 1997, 03:00:0007/11/1997

In article <19971104205...@ladder02.news.aol.com>,
spirt...@aol.com (SpirtWolfs) writes:

>.Burath..captured in a giant Red
> M&M..with his legs and arms and head only seen..Jade falls over laughing the
> M&M's around her cusioning her fall...
>"well Burath now I think you truly are the M&M dragon!!
>rofl

"Well now,this is a change!" Burath says as he looks around to see Jade
giggling and rolling on the ground. "So, she wants to play! well, i think
that I will!"
Burath carefully crackes the candy shell and after shaking the chocolate
off him, flies to the top of the huge ice cream floe, and uses the sheel as
a tobaggan! He comes whizzing down the slope and turns away from Jade as he
rushes near her, the turn causing the ice cream to smother her like a wave
of sticky water, and she comes up spluttering and cussing as her silver
coat is covered in the semi-melted ice cream!
"One doesn't leave oneself open to retribution and expect me not to
return the favor!" The healer chuckles as he cringes from the cussing Jade
is giving him for the shower he gave her. " You do realize that you are
makeing the sailors blush don't you?"

Burath

SpirtWolfs

11 Nov 1997, 03:00:0011/11/1997

>Burath carefully crackes the candy shell and after shaking the chocolate
>off him, flies to the top of the huge ice cream floe, and uses the sheel as
>a tobaggan! He comes whizzing down the slope and turns away from Jade as he
>rushes near her, the turn causing the ice cream to smother her like a wave
>of sticky water, and she comes up spluttering and cussing as her silver
>coat is covered in the semi-melted ice cream!
> "One doesn't leave oneself open to retribution and expect me not to
>return the favor!" The healer chuckles as he cringes from the cussing Jade
>is giving him for the shower he gave her. " You do realize that you are
>makeing the sailors blush don't you?"
>
>Burath

Jade continues to curse..then hearing a faint rumbling she paises then she
raises her muzzle and a long drawn out howl is heard..it shatters the silence
and then a roar is heard behind Burath...all that icecream that Aured had
piled into drifts...comes tubling down in a huge avalanche of icecream
covering brath tail to snout..Jade laughs and shakes the last of the icecream
off of her silver fur and sprays it everywhere..she looks for burath and sees
a bit of the cromatic dragon..she laughs softly and whispers..well you asked
for it you old dragon...do you need help geting out..Jade conjures a spoon and
slowly takes a bite knowing at this rate it may take all day..poor Burath..;)