Barney hunt [rp?]

Skip to the first unread message

Starlord

12 Oct 1998, 03:00:0012/10/1998
::The mention of the purple dino in the Where has all the fancy gone
thread reminded me that we haven't had a Barney hunt in a long time.
Anyone else up for it?:: And with that the annoying strains of "I love
you, you love meee.." can be heard over the hill. :: Onward fellow
warriors!! Let us purge Alfandra of this threat to sanity!!
::
Starlord
DC.D F++(for fun only) S++ H++ Cdiamond A $ M ++
d++ WL+^* Fr- L10m BZ/F e++++! g- i!
Check out my page at http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Labyrinth/1156/

Remie x

12 Oct 1998, 03:00:0012/10/1998

In article <3622295a...@nntp.wpi.edu>, Starlo...@geocities.com
(Starlord) writes:

>::The mention of the purple dino in the Where has all the fancy gone
>thread reminded me that we haven't had a Barney hunt in a long time.
>Anyone else up for it?:: And with that the annoying strains of "I love
>you, you love meee.." can be heard over the hill. :: Onward fellow
>warriors!! Let us purge Alfandra of this threat to sanity!!
>::
>Starlord

I have a GREAT wave sound.. it is the "I love you .. you love me.we are a ha..
then a voice is heard saying GutenTuag.. . then gunfire and barney dies.. and
someone yells Yea!!

ooc

if anyone wants it tell me and I will email it to you .. I loved it and play
it every once in a wh ile when that anti barney thing kicks in.. my son
occasionally picks up barney stuiff.. on tv.. I havn'tplayed the wave for him
yet though..;)

Remie

~Remie

Polenth

12 Oct 1998, 03:00:0012/10/1998

Starlord wrote:

>::The mention of the purple dino in the Where has all the fancy gone
>thread reminded me that we haven't had a Barney hunt in a long time.
>Anyone else up for it?:: And with that the annoying strains of "I love
>you, you love meee.." can be heard over the hill. :: Onward fellow
>warriors!! Let us purge Alfandra of this threat to sanity!!

As long as you use the RP tag.... last time the hunters were very bad about
using the tag, and kept changing the subject heading.

Polenth

--
Ganoderma lucidinum | Clan Stormcrest
http://members.aol.com/polenth/weyr.htm

Tempest

13 Oct 1998, 03:00:0013/10/1998

>I have a GREAT wave sound.. it is the "I love you .. you love me.we are a ha..
>then a voice is heard saying GutenTuag.. . then gunfire and barney dies.. and
>someone yells Yea!!
>
>ooc

It's Guten Tag...silly feline...
--
Tempest Shimmer
anti-cook and eternal hyppocrite

Tempest

13 Oct 1998, 03:00:0013/10/1998
On Mon, 12 Oct 1998 16:11:48 GMT, I actually got this post from
Starlo...@geocities.com (Starlord) and was able to post a reply.

>::The mention of the purple dino in the Where has all the fancy gone
>thread reminded me that we haven't had a Barney hunt in a long time.
>Anyone else up for it?:: And with that the annoying strains of "I love
>you, you love meee.." can be heard over the hill. :: Onward fellow
>warriors!! Let us purge Alfandra of this threat to sanity!!

Tempest jumps up and down a whole bunch. "Kill da Bhar'nee! But
first, where's Magic off to?"

FoulDragon

13 Oct 1998, 03:00:0013/10/1998

>Tempest jumps up and down a whole bunch. "Kill da Bhar'nee! But
>first, where's Magic off to?"

'Wouldn't be a hunt without her. Let's track her down.'

Marada quickly calls Draconiat Feduciary Savings to check some figures, then a
weapons dealer. 'Okay... three antimatter incindaires, 15 stormstaffs with
80KbM limits, , 200g of Necrosium Tensulphate [Nc(SO4)10] and five new-revision
Helms of the Stoneman are coming soon, assuming that the 4% compound interest I
*was* getting remained in effect all these years.'
--
Marada Coeurfuege Shra'drakaii Dra'torrinah(Clan Nightwings)
members.xoom.com/marada Colony name not needed in address.

Sky_Tr...@yahoo.com

13 Oct 1998, 03:00:0013/10/1998

> As long as you use the RP tag.... last time the hunters were very bad about
> using the tag, and kept changing the subject heading.

Terribly sorry about that. We'll do better this time, promise.

*big innocent puppy eyes*

Gwyn

13 Oct 1998, 03:00:0013/10/1998
On Mon, 12 Oct 1998 16:11:48 GMT, Starlo...@geocities.com
(Starlord) wrote:

#::The mention of the purple dino in the Where has all the fancy gone
#thread reminded me that we haven't had a Barney hunt in a long time.
#Anyone else up for it?:: And with that the annoying strains of "I love
#you, you love meee.." can be heard over the hill. :: Onward fellow
#warriors!! Let us purge Alfandra of this threat to sanity!!
#::
#Starlord

"ARRRGGGGGGGG NOOOOOOOOOO not bha'ney KILL KILL"Gwyn jumps down from
the tree she was sitting in armed with all sorts of wepons "where is
he?" Gwyn starts running round looking for him

Gwynneth silverbane
Clan Stormchaser
60% dragon pure
"i would rather out think my enemies than out fight them"
(Capt Picard TNG)
DC.D f+ s+++ h++ s a- $ m+++ d+++ wl++* fr L<20>f Z e+
e-mail Gwyn_si...@zetnet.co.uk
remove the_silverbane to undo the spamblock
ICQ UIN 12022625

Arcturax Kenderdragon

13 Oct 1998, 03:00:0013/10/1998
(Starlord) wrote:

> ::The mention of the purple dino in the Where has all the fancy gone

> thread reminded me that we haven't had a Barney hunt in a long time.

> Anyone else up for it?:: And with that the annoying strains of "I love

> you, you love meee.." can be heard over the hill. :: Onward fellow

> warriors!! Let us purge Alfandra of this threat to sanity!!

Ohh! Bharnii hunt!!!! I won't be left outta this one!

--
Arcturax Kenderdragon, Clan Stormchaser
Email: Arcturax_K...@siscom.net

Arcturax Kenderdragon

13 Oct 1998, 03:00:0013/10/1998
In article <19981012162239...@ngol07.aol.com>, pol...@aol.com
(Polenth) wrote:

> As long as you use the RP tag.... last time the hunters were very bad about
> using the tag, and kept changing the subject heading.

Speaking of thats a pet peeve of mine when people change the subject
headers for no particular reason.

DOOMGuy

13 Oct 1998, 03:00:0013/10/1998
>>::The mention of the purple dino in the Where has all the fancy gone
>>thread reminded me that we haven't had a Barney hunt in a long time.
>>Anyone else up for it?:: And with that the annoying strains of "I love
>>you, you love meee.." can be heard over the hill. :: Onward fellow
>>warriors!! Let us purge Alfandra of this threat to sanity!!

::Cray's ears perk up::

Awww, no... not that... that... *thing*!

::He pulls a pair of military style camo pants out of his backpack and puts
them on, along with a mtching helmet and a sniper rifle::

Alright... where is he?

--Cray McCall `Silverlight
Cray's Code: FCW3adm A C- D+ H++ M+ P++ R+ T++ W- Z- Sm RLCT/LM a16 cdm++++ d++
e- f++ h* iwf++ j p sm+

Remove the intransitive verb to reply.

Wertle1

13 Oct 1998, 03:00:0013/10/1998

>::Cray's ears perk up::
>
>Awww, no... not that... that... *thing*!
>
>::He pulls a pair of military style camo pants out of his backpack and puts
>them on, along with a mtching helmet and a sniper rifle::
>
>Alright... where is he?

::Wertle glances over at Cray and tilts her head::hmmm.......a barney hunt does
sound rather...amusing

::slowly a grin overtakes her face as she swishes her tail in anticipation::
Hehehehe......count me in!

::she skips over to the others, shifting her scales to various splotches of
camoflauge color::
Where do we begin?

~Wertle~
DC.D f s+ h+ Cshift? a- $-- m- d WL++* Fr- L15t10 Bf(& one secret) e-- g i--u--
http://members.aol.com/Wertle1/rpg.htm
"Insanity is the best form of defense against the insane"
(made that one up myself)

Roanath

13 Oct 1998, 03:00:0013/10/1998
While I was busy playing with sparklies, Starlord
<Starlo...@geocities.com> crept up on me and scrawled

>::The mention of the purple dino in the Where has all the fancy gone
>thread reminded me that we haven't had a Barney hunt in a long time.
>Anyone else up for it?:: And with that the annoying strains of "I love
>you, you love meee.." can be heard over the hill. :: Onward fellow
>warriors!! Let us purge Alfandra of this threat to sanity!!
I long periscope appears from the grass, and goes up and up until it can
see over the hill. Roanath peers out, then falls down and puts her head
in a patch of sand. "Argh, is he gone yet?" She raises her head and
glances about her. "Kill Barney! (pweeze?)"
--
Roanath

wren_fla...@my-dejanews.com

13 Oct 1998, 03:00:0013/10/1998
In article
<Arcturax_Kenderdrag...@ppp5.pm1.midd-oh.siscom.net>,
Arcturax_K...@siscom.net (Arcturax Kenderdragon) wrote:

> In article <3622295a...@nntp.wpi.edu>, Starlo...@geocities.com
> (Starlord) wrote:
>

> > ::The mention of the purple dino in the Where has all the fancy gone
> > thread reminded me that we haven't had a Barney hunt in a long time.
> > Anyone else up for it?:: And with that the annoying strains of "I love
> > you, you love meee.." can be heard over the hill. :: Onward fellow
> > warriors!! Let us purge Alfandra of this threat to sanity!!
>

> Ohh! Bharnii hunt!!!! I won't be left outta this one!

Glad you could make it. Here's your "noisy cricket"!

> --
> Arcturax Kenderdragon, Clan Stormchaser
> Email: Arcturax_K...@siscom.net
> Remove _Kenderdragon to undo the spamblock
> DC.D f+ sRL sVR+ h-- C.S a- $ m d+ WL++* Fr-- L- B.F.C e-- g- i U-
> "He's wise enough to win the world yet fool enough to lose it." - Rush

Wren Flametongue - who *HATES* that purple creep!

wren_fla...@my-dejanews.com

13 Oct 1998, 03:00:0013/10/1998
In article <6vvmm1$lbe$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

Sky_Tr...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > As long as you use the RP tag.... last time the hunters were very bad about
> > using the tag, and kept changing the subject heading.
>
> Terribly sorry about that. We'll do better this time, promise.

I'm innocent!

> *big innocent puppy eyes*

Have you been taking lessons off rae?

Anyway, Id love to join if this goes into RPdom. But I want to use the noisy
cricket, ok? >;=8D

Wren Flametongue - Innocent little dragon... >;=8D

Grashtel

13 Oct 1998, 03:00:0013/10/1998
Starlord wrote in message <3622295a...@nntp.wpi.edu>...

>::The mention of the purple dino in the Where has all the fancy gone
>thread reminded me that we haven't had a Barney hunt in a long time.
>Anyone else up for it?:: And with that the annoying strains of "I love
>you, you love meee.." can be heard over the hill. :: Onward fellow
>warriors!!

<A twenty meter long dragon with scales of every possible colour (including
some that are normaly only seen after taking large amounts of ilegal
substances) flies out of a conduit and lands near Starlord>
"I'm in, I've been trying to find a living test subject for several of my
new weapons and spells, and Barnii seems like the perfect test
subject." ]:=8)
<realizes that he hasn't spoken to Starlord before>
"Oh hi, sorry about the lack of introduction, I'm Grashtel" <bows in
greeting>

>Let us purge Alfandra of this threat to sanity!!::

I hate to tell you this but Alfandra is already a threat to sanity, so
Barnii being one is not a good reason to attack it, but the fact that it is
inane, simple minded, imagination less way to make kids shut up for half an
hour is.

--
Grashtel
DC.D/e(radiance)/! f s h++ CallwHall/rainbow:S a- $ m-- d WL++* Fr--

FoulDragon

13 Oct 1998, 03:00:0013/10/1998
>Wren Flametongue - who *HATES* that purple creep!

Marada hopes the purple creep mentioned in Wren's thoughts isn't himself.

The low hum that is instantly recognizable as a surplus Ari Aurala [Golden
Wing] spacecraft is heard over Marada, followed by a shadow about 20 metres to
his side. A large crate lands with a thump and Marada runs to check the
manifest. 'Okay.... everything's there if you want it. Even a rebate form--
get 60K back by mail on heavy weaponry!' The magenta menace busts the box open
and takes out a stormstaff, which charges with a highpitched buzz.

>I hate to tell you this but Alfandra is already a >threat to sanity, so
>Barnii being one is not a good reason to >attack it, but the fact that it is
>inane, simple minded, imagination less way to >make kids shut up for half an
>hour is.

'No. Alfandra is a threat to sanity in the same sense a heatsink is a threat
to a processor. It allows us to remain sane when elsewhere by blowing off
undesirable efforts here. But if we can be rid of Bha'nii can we do a
replacement show? Bad breakfast TV? Go back to bed Terra?'

Gwyn

14 Oct 1998, 03:00:0014/10/1998
On Tue, 13 Oct 1998 23:05:25 GMT, wren_fla...@my-dejanews.com
wrote:

#> Ohh! Bharnii hunt!!!! I won't be left outta this one!
#>
#
#Glad you could make it. Here's your "noisy cricket"!
#Wren Flametongue - who *HATES* that purple creep!

Ohh don't forget me i wanna see him/it dead!!!!

Tempest

14 Oct 1998, 03:00:0014/10/1998

>::Though still in human form, the sounds of that sickening song grate on the
>sensitive ears of Black Fire. She is suddenly struck by the overwhelming
>need to find that sound and kill it. Deciding that to hunt in her dragon
>form would be too easy, she takes off in the direction of the song.:: "That
>sorry excuse for a dinosaur must die!!"

Tempest nodnods and gets out her heavy artillary...a little tiny
whistle?? She blows on it, and a nerve racking high pitched sound is
heard. A few moments later about twenty dogs comome running from who
knows where, all very, very agitated. Tempest grins and gets out a
huge Bhar'nii doll, placing the whistle on it's paw. She steps
back.....

A few seconds later, Tempest is left trying to recover from the
horrible whirlwinds of growling and flying pieces of stuffing, one
notices that there is not much left on the ground. Heck, there's
nothing bigger than a thumbnail left. Temp grins again. "~That~, is
my anti-bhar'nii method...."
--
Tempest Shimmer
anti-cook and eternal hypocrite, and pepsi-drinker extraordinaire...

Arcturax Kenderdragon

14 Oct 1998, 03:00:0014/10/1998
In article <700mbn$v14$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,
wren_fla...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> > Ohh! Bharnii hunt!!!! I won't be left outta this one!
> >

> Glad you could make it. Here's your "noisy cricket"!

<Homer Simpson> WHOHOO!!!! </Homer Simpson>

Washu, Fang Boy no Miko

14 Oct 1998, 03:00:0014/10/1998
> >>::The mention of the purple dino in the Where has all the fancy gone
> >>thread reminded me that we haven't had a Barney hunt in a long time.
> >>Anyone else up for it?:: And with that the annoying strains of "I love
> >>you, you love meee.." can be heard over the hill. :: Onward fellow
> >>warriors!! Let us purge Alfandra of this threat to sanity!!

Well, my kind usually don't care for violence, but...
THE PURPLE DEMON MUST DIE!
*Insina gets a phaser (set to 'horrible painful death' setting and
provided by Trekkies, Inc.) and does some practice aims with it.*
My weapon of choice.
-Insina
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Above Email Address is False. Send all personal mails- no spam- to
bec...@ais.net
Dragon Code:
DC.Hf--stdf++h++Cfa-$(m)d+WL+^*Fr-L-Bnonee++++giu-
http://fly.to/Washu2 <--- anime page
http://www.elfwood.com/library/writers/becky3/becky3.html <--- My site
on Elfwood Fantasy Art and Stories page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky_Tr...@yahoo.com

14 Oct 1998, 03:00:0014/10/1998

> > Ohh! Bharnii hunt!!!! I won't be left outta this one!
>
> Glad you could make it. Here's your "noisy cricket"!

Ah, yes, can't fight bhar'nyee without MIB weapons!

Who'll join me in a rescue mission to save all those poor enslaved
brainwashed kids?

- Sky

Sky_Tr...@yahoo.com

14 Oct 1998, 03:00:0014/10/1998

> > *big innocent puppy eyes*
> >

> Have you been taking lessons off rae?

Who, me? *more bambi eyes* Heck, no. I've been getting lessons from
W'sedel. (Not like you know who that is, but hey...)

Oh, BTW. Anybody intested in last time's bhar'nyee hunt:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/5120/BYEBYEBARNEY.jpg

Remie x

14 Oct 1998, 03:00:0014/10/1998

snarls as she follows tempest and sees all the dogs.. bristles.. <being a
panther women> and laughs as she sees the barney devil thingie torn apart..

mm sounds like fun.. is that what we hunt. count me.. in I may have simple
weapons.. spear , staff, quiva(knife) and long bow.. but believe me they are
very effective...
:: grins feraly::

hey can I have one of these cricket whatyamacallits too.. ?

~Remie

wren_fla...@my-dejanews.com

14 Oct 1998, 03:00:0014/10/1998
In article <19981013194156...@ng30.aol.com>,

fould...@aol.com.terra (FoulDragon) wrote:
> >Wren Flametongue - who *HATES* that purple creep!
>
> Marada hopes the purple creep mentioned in Wren's thoughts isn't himself.

Not unless you run around squeaking "I love you, you love me" all the time.

ACK!

> The low hum that is instantly recognizable as a surplus Ari Aurala [Golden
> Wing] spacecraft is heard over Marada, followed by a shadow about 20 metres to
> his side. A large crate lands with a thump and Marada runs to check the
> manifest. 'Okay.... everything's there if you want it. Even a rebate form--
> get 60K back by mail on heavy weaponry!' The magenta menace busts the box open
> and takes out a stormstaff, which charges with a highpitched buzz.

<snip of stuff I *DID* *NOT* *SAY*!>

> 'No. Alfandra is a threat to sanity in the same sense a heatsink is a threat
> to a processor. It allows us to remain sane when elsewhere by blowing off
> undesirable efforts here. But if we can be rid of Bha'nii can we do a
> replacement show? Bad breakfast TV? Go back to bed Terra?'

<laughter>

> --
> Marada Coeurfuege Shra'drakaii Dra'torrinah(Clan Nightwings)
> members.xoom.com/marada Colony name not needed in address.
> 'Keeping a closed mind ensures your marbles don't fall out and roll under the
> desk.'

Wren Flametongue - who has no sympathy for Bha'nii...

wren_fla...@my-dejanews.com

14 Oct 1998, 03:00:0014/10/1998
In article <19981014131731...@ngol02.aol.com>,

A noisy cricket? Yes, but *BE* *CAREFUL* with it! These things have one hell
of a recoil!

> ~Remie

Wren Flametongue - I'm a dragon, not an armoury! >;=8P

Gwyn

14 Oct 1998, 03:00:0014/10/1998
wrote:

#Glad you could make it. Here's your "noisy cricket"!
#Wren Flametongue - who *HATES* that purple creep!

"ohhh what about me can i have one perleese besids i got to get one up
on Sid who is coming back soon to join us"

Jack T.Dragon

14 Oct 1998, 03:00:0014/10/1998
YES!
Jack holds up his acellerated plasma rifle. He presses some codes into teh
sides and the gun begins to charge up with the sound of a high pitched whine getting
higher in pitch as the only evidence of the gun's power. Eventually the sound goes
silent and the gun's barrel begibns to glow blue and hum.
Now, let's go and vaporize some purple dinosaur! If anyone wants to feast on
barney burgers, you'd better get to him before I do or you'll be picking him up from
a 50ft radius with sponges.
WOO-HOO!!!

--
/---------------------------+---------------------------\
| -=Jack the TechnoDragon=- | Please remove the second, |

KLrebel

15 Oct 1998, 03:00:0015/10/1998
Even in the depths of the forest the horrid song of evil can be heard floating
through the trees. "This calls for decisive action," Merina straps on her
utility belt (full of wonderous mechanical anti-Barney gizmos), straps a
bandana to her head, and whips out her trusty Barney-seeking bazooka. She
chuckles as she loads it with shells, "I told them they couldn't kill it off.
It's a demonic force, not meant to be taken lightly." She kicks open her front
door and steps outside, then charges toward the sound with the war cry: "DEATH
TO BHAR'NII! THE PURPLE DAEMON MUST DIE! DIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!" She launches into
the air, laughing maniacally as she flies.

Merinasanith K'tell Sorellan

I change my sig every other post. Why stop now?

"Don't peirce your tounge. You don't need anymore holes in your head. All that
hot air would escape."

DC.?(D) f+ s(RL--VR+) h++ CMKwS a- $ m d+ WL++# Fr L BF e++ g-- i+!

Sky_Tr...@yahoo.com

15 Oct 1998, 03:00:0015/10/1998

> > mm sounds like fun.. is that what we hunt. count me.. in I may have simple
> > weapons.. spear , staff, quiva(knife) and long bow.. but believe me they are
> > very effective...
> > :: grins feraly::
> >
> > hey can I have one of these cricket whatyamacallits too.. ?
>
> A noisy cricket? Yes, but *BE* *CAREFUL* with it! These things have one hell
> of a recoil!

Say, while we're at it... can we waste the teletubbies?

- Sky

Tempest

15 Oct 1998, 03:00:0015/10/1998
<Tempest's nobrain typist>I just babysat!! ARRRGHH!! Bhar'nii! all
over the place! Two kids, who love Bhar'nii!! NOOO!!!!</Tempest's
nobrain typist>
Anyways*malicious, evil, hateful smirk* Heeeerrrrrreeee Bhar'nii
Bhar'nii Bhar'nii.......

--
Tempest Shimmer
anti-cook and eternal hypocrite, and pepsi-drinker extraordinaire...
DC.D f s-- h+++ CQ:DB a- $ m d+++ WL++* Fr L BF e g i! u!

"*Whoosh...* Hey, my life! Wait for me! Come back!!"-me-

Remie x

15 Oct 1998, 03:00:0015/10/1998

In article <703ke5$2p4$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, Sky_Tr...@yahoo.com writes:

>Say, while we're at it... can we waste the teletubbies?
>
> - Sky

rofl. my mun says she wants to get the red ones... you can have the blue
teletubbies.. or the yellow..

~Remie

Remie x

15 Oct 1998, 03:00:0015/10/1998

In article <703blh$lc6$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, wren_fla...@my-dejanews.com
writes:

>A noisy cricket? Yes, but *BE* *CAREFUL* with it! These things have one hell
>of a recoil!

recoil..from a cricket.. wait what is this cricket thingie .. mm maybe I don't
want one of these things ater all.. or at least explain what it is first... and
how will it help track this barneey creature

~Remie

Alyssa

15 Oct 1998, 03:00:0015/10/1998
> ::The mention of the purple dino in the Where has all the fancy gone
> thread reminded me that we haven't had a Barney hunt in a long time.
> Anyone else up for it?:: And with that the annoying strains of "I love
> you, you love meee.." can be heard over the hill.

Icewing, flying overhead, hears the horrible song and falls out of the sky,
straight into a lake. She clambers out of the water and shakes, doglike,
once she's on land.

"B'harney....nooo! How to help battle him....aha!"

She flies off towards her lair...

>:: Onward fellow
> warriors!! Let us purge Alfandra of this threat to sanity!!

> ::

Icewing lands next to Starlord, carrying an odd-looking weapon. She blows
some dust off it and grins.

"Been a while since I had to use the ol' ConfectionCannon [tm]...it better
not start kicking out SPAM again, that confounded bug keeps surfacing
whenever I think I've really fixed it..."

> Starlord
> DC.D F++(for fun only) S++ H++ Cdiamond A $ M ++
> d++ WL+^* Fr- L10m BZ/F e++++! g- i!
> Check out my page at http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Labyrinth/1156/

Icewing Stormsong

Grashtel

15 Oct 1998, 03:00:0015/10/1998
Remie x wrote:

>Wren wrote:
>>A noisy cricket? Yes, but *BE* *CAREFUL* with it! These things have one
hell
>>of a recoil!
>
>recoil..from a cricket.. wait what is this cricket thingie .. mm maybe I
don't
>want one of these things ater all.. or at least explain what it is
first... and
>how will it help track this barneey creature

A noisy cricket is not a creature it is a weapon used by the MIB (Men In
Black, an organisation that monitors alien activities on one of the
alternate Earth's), it is a small gun that fires an extremely kinetic pulse
but has a recoil capable of throwing the user a long way if fired at max
power.

wren_fla...@my-dejanews.com

15 Oct 1998, 03:00:0015/10/1998

Sky_Tr...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > > mm sounds like fun.. is that what we hunt. count me.. in I may have simple
> > > weapons.. spear , staff, quiva(knife) and long bow.. but believe me they are
> > > very effective...
> > > :: grins feraly::
> > >
> > > hey can I have one of these cricket whatyamacallits too.. ?
> >
> > A noisy cricket? Yes, but *BE* *CAREFUL* with it! These things have one hell
> > of a recoil!
>
> Say, while we're at it... can we waste the teletubbies?

Why not?

Kill 5 annoying thingies with one noisy cricket!

> - Sky

Wren Flametongue - no longer depressed!

wren_fla...@my-dejanews.com

15 Oct 1998, 03:00:0015/10/1998
In article <19981014225848...@ngol05.aol.com>,

rem...@aol.com (Remie x) wrote:

> In article <703blh$lc6$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, wren_fla...@my-dejanews.com
> writes:
>
> >A noisy cricket? Yes, but *BE* *CAREFUL* with it! These things have one hell
> >of a recoil!
> >

> recoil..from a cricket.. wait what is this cricket thingie .. mm maybe I don't
> want one of these things ater all.. or at least explain what it is first... and
> how will it help track this barneey creature

A noisy cricket is a small but *VERY* powerful gun. (As seen in MiB.)

> ~Remie

Wren Flametongue - Who thought everywyrm had *seen* MiB...

wren_fla...@my-dejanews.com

15 Oct 1998, 03:00:0015/10/1998
In article <36252bdc...@news.zetnet.co.uk>,

gy...@zetnet.co.uk wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Oct 1998 23:05:25 GMT, wren_fla...@my-dejanews.com
> wrote:
>
> #Glad you could make it. Here's your "noisy cricket"!
> #Wren Flametongue - who *HATES* that purple creep!
>
> "ohhh what about me can i have one perleese besids i got to get one up
> on Sid who is coming back soon to join us"

Sure!

> Gwynneth silverbane
> Clan Stormchaser
> 60% dragon pure
> "i would rather out think my enemies than out fight them"
> (Capt Picard TNG)
> DC.D f+ s+++ h++ s a- $ m+++ d+++ wl++* fr L<20>f Z e+
> e-mail Gwyn_si...@zetnet.co.uk
> remove the_silverbane to undo the spamblock
> ICQ UIN 12022625

Wren Flametongue - who cant wait to blast Bha'nii into atoms!

FoulDragon

15 Oct 1998, 03:00:0015/10/1998
'Okay. So how do we do recon? Should those of thoughtspeech maintain contact
and report through the mind's eye?

--
Marada Coeurfuege Shra'drakaii Dra'torrinah(Clan Nightwings)
members.xoom.com/marada Colony name not needed in address.
'Surprisingly, you don't get used to it, even after a thousand years.'

black...@my-dejanews.com

15 Oct 1998, 03:00:0015/10/1998
In article <705p15$ucd$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

wren_fla...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> > > A noisy cricket? Yes, but *BE* *CAREFUL* with it! These things have one hell
> > > of a recoil!
> >
> > Say, while we're at it... can we waste the teletubbies?
> >

> Why not?
>
> Kill 5 annoying thingies with one noisy cricket!

"Ooooooohhhh..." ::Black Fire revels the idea of a good killing spree.:: "I
get dibbs on Baby Bop! Can we take out Bananas in Pajamas as well? ::Grabs
her sword and several explosive devices.:: "Guns are just too impersonal.
Explosives are too, but... they're... so pretty." ::Grins evilly.::

o----}============>The Black Fire<============={----o
Mistress of Shadows, Black Dragon of the Shadow Realms
Black...@hotmail.com
DC. D? f++ s+ CKf a++ $ (m) o+? d+++ WL++* Fr- L+ BF e++ g- i U-

Arcturax Kenderdragon

15 Oct 1998, 03:00:0015/10/1998
In article <703blh$lc6$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,
wren_fla...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> A noisy cricket? Yes, but *BE* *CAREFUL* with it! These things have one hell
> of a recoil!

Bahh, I'm a dragon, the recoil won't effect me that much. Not like it
does a much lighter human!

Arcturax Kenderdragon

15 Oct 1998, 03:00:0015/10/1998
(Remie x) wrote:

> recoil..from a cricket.. wait what is this cricket thingie .. mm maybe
I don't
> want one of these things ater all.. or at least explain what it is
first... and
> how will it help track this barneey creature

Its a small gun that fits in the palm of your hand. When you barely
depress the trigger it charges and makes a "cricket" sound until you fully
pull the trigger at which point it fires a small plasma charge which will
blow a hole 10 feet across through a concrete wall. Very nice weapon.
However the extreme electrical force used to discharge the plasma at high
rate of speed gives the gun a hell of a kick. Human sized or smaller
creatures are often thrown backwards by the kick.

Arcturax Kenderdragon

15 Oct 1998, 03:00:0015/10/1998
In article <703ke5$2p4$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, Sky_Tr...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Say, while we're at it... can we waste the teletubbies?

Be my guest! I hate em too!

Arcturax Kenderdragon

15 Oct 1998, 03:00:0015/10/1998

> "ohhh what about me can i have one perleese besids i got to get one up
> on Sid who is coming back soon to join us"

Yeah lets go get that Bharnhii!!!!!

Arc swoops in in front of a deranged Bharnhii and twirls his noisy cricket
on one finger. However it goes off blasting a hole in front of Arc
sending him crashing backwards.

"Doh... lets try that again!"

Arc jumps out of the hole and fires his noisy cricket gangsta style
(holding it sideways) blowing purple chunks everywhere. The Bharhii
collapses in a pile of glop and stinking steam comes off of it.

"One down! Lots more to go!"

Tempest

16 Oct 1998, 03:00:0016/10/1998
On 15 Oct 1998 20:54:47 GMT, I actually got this post from
fould...@aol.com.terra (FoulDragon) and was able to post a reply.

>'Okay. So how do we do recon? Should those of thoughtspeech maintain contact
>and report through the mind's eye?

*grins* No, I think it's just a free for all, kill all type thing...

--
Tempest Shimmer
anti-cook and eternal hypocrite, and pepsi-drinker extraordinaire...
DC.D f s-- h+++ CQ:DB a- $ m d+++ WL++* Fr L BF e g i! u!
"*Whoosh...* Hey, my life! Wait for me! Come back!!"-me-

"The lowly fifteen-year old has something to say again. The only question is, will you listen?"

Sky_Tr...@yahoo.com

16 Oct 1998, 03:00:0016/10/1998

> "Don't peirce your tounge. You don't need anymore holes in your head. All that
> hot air would escape."

In reference to tongue rings, my mom told me that 'when you grow up and
become a real person, you'll regret it.' It's the same thing she said about
getting a tattoo and dying a blue streak into my hair. I wonder when she'll
figure out that I have no intention of ever becoming a real person? ;)

- Sky

FoulDragon

16 Oct 1998, 03:00:0016/10/1998
>*grins* No, I think it's just a free for all, kill all type thing...
>--

'Well, I meant we had to FIND it before we killed it... I assume we aren't
going on each other.'

Pike

16 Oct 1998, 03:00:0016/10/1998
Sky_Tr...@yahoo.com wrote:

<shudder>
"A real person..? Nasty way to put it..."

Pike
*For in good time
*Prospects glitter
*Far along infinity's shore*
Infinity's shore, by David Brin
my homepage: www.kamikaze.net/fishland/
my pop3 mail isn't working yet, so don't use it...
<g>

Snazzy

16 Oct 1998, 03:00:0016/10/1998
On Fri, 16 Oct 1998 06:27:30 GMT, pi...@kamikaze.net (Pike) felt the
need to say...
<snip>

>Pike
>*For in good time
> *Prospects glitter
> *Far along infinity's shore*
>Infinity's shore, by David Brin

Good vook, but my brother took it off to Uni with him. :(

Snazzy
--

"I like being messed up. It's who I am."

black...@my-dejanews.com

16 Oct 1998, 03:00:0016/10/1998
In article
<Arcturax_Kenderdrag...@ppp29.pm2.midd-oh.siscom.net> ,
Arcturax_K...@siscom.net (Arcturax Kenderdragon) wrote:

> In article <703blh$lc6$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,
> wren_fla...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
>
> > A noisy cricket? Yes, but *BE* *CAREFUL* with it! These things have one hell
> > of a recoil!
>
> Bahh, I'm a dragon, the recoil won't effect me that much. Not like it
> does a much lighter human!

But don't your claws interfere with the opperation of such a small weapon?
Personally, if I must use firearms, I prefer the really big ones... Like
rocket launchers.

o----}============>The Black Fire<============={----o Mistress of Shadows,
Black Dragon of the Shadow Realms Black...@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/4203 DC. D? f++ s+ CKf a++ $ (m)

o+? d+++ WL++* Fr- L+ BF e++ g- i U- Vote for me in the Site Fights!
http://www.thesitefights.com/sarina/cavern1.htm

black...@my-dejanews.com

16 Oct 1998, 03:00:0016/10/1998
In article <706k4d$44u$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

Sky_Tr...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > "Don't peirce your tounge. You don't need anymore holes in your head. All that
> > hot air would escape."
>
> In reference to tongue rings, my mom told me that 'when you grow up and
> become a real person, you'll regret it.' It's the same thing she said about
> getting a tattoo and dying a blue streak into my hair. I wonder when she'll
> figure out that I have no intention of ever becoming a real person? ;)

I keep wondering when my mom is going to start treating me like the adult she
says I'm supposed to be, instead of a stupid kid who can't think for herself.

Sky_Tr...@yahoo.com

16 Oct 1998, 03:00:0016/10/1998

> > A noisy cricket? Yes, but *BE* *CAREFUL* with it! These things have one hell
> > of a recoil!
>
> Bahh, I'm a dragon, the recoil won't effect me that much. Not like it
> does a much lighter human!

Okay, everybody got their weapons and ready to go? </me tries a couple of
passes with her sword> Who's got the acme© Supreme Evil Being finder?

- Sky

sparklefaerie

16 Oct 1998, 03:00:0016/10/1998

>> > "Don't peirce your tounge. You don't need anymore holes in your head. All
>that
>> > hot air would escape."
>>
>> In reference to tongue rings, my mom told me that 'when you grow up and
>> become a real person, you'll regret it.'

wha..? so if yr not an adult
yr not a real person?
<grr>

i have piercings
and i am /very/ real.

> It's the same thing she said about
>> getting a tattoo and dying a blue streak into my hair.

ooh! i am excited b/c
i saw a new hairdye.. uhm..
les noirs somethingorother <grin>
comes in
red black
blue black
&purple black.

decisions... descisions... :)

> I wonder when
>she'll
>> figure out that I have no intention of ever becoming a real person? ;)
>
>I keep wondering when my mom is going to start treating me like the adult she
>says I'm supposed to be, instead of a stupid kid who can't think for herself.

rae, whose rlparents will kill her if she gets black hairdye all over the new
bathroom tiles. :)

sparklefaerie delirium: www.stormi.demon.co.uk email: jude (at) stormi
ponies!: www.stormi.demon.co.uk/MLP/ (dot) demon (dot)
"i go from day to day/i know where the cupboards are/ co (dot) uk
i know where the car is parked/ i know he isn't you" -tori

FoulDragon

16 Oct 1998, 03:00:0016/10/1998
>Okay, everybody got their weapons and ready to go? </me tries a couple of
>passes with her sword> Who's got the acme© Supreme Evil Being finder?

'Ready.' Marada blasts off a crackling bolt of dark energy from his weapon as
a test.

--
Marada Coeurfuege Shra'drakaii Dra'torrinah(Clan Nightwings)
members.xoom.com/marada Colony name not needed in address.

'Love is the universal solvent. And the screws that fell out of my tower hold
the galaxy together.'

Gwyn

16 Oct 1998, 03:00:0016/10/1998
On Fri, 16 Oct 1998 14:31:52 GMT, Sky_Tr...@yahoo.com wrote:

#Okay, everybody got their weapons and ready to go? </me tries a couple of
#passes with her sword> Who's got the acme© Supreme Evil Being finder?
#
# - Sky

"yep ready and willing, lets get the critters!!" Gwyn gets her gun out
"armed and ready!!"

Pike

16 Oct 1998, 03:00:0016/10/1998
good...@BYEBYESPAMMYKINSpenpont.u-net.com (Snazzy) wrote:

"I've been waiting for the next one... Hehe, gotta love the
dolphins.."
"And bummers about the bro taking it. I spent about $25 to get the
hardcover, me pops took it with him to read in the tub and got water
on it...."
*sigh*
"Maybe its a doomed book..."

Pike
*For in good time
*Prospects glitter
*Far along infinity's shore*
Infinity's shore, by David Brin

KLrebel

16 Oct 1998, 03:00:0016/10/1998
>Okay, everybody got their weapons and ready to go? </me tries a couple of
>passes with her sword> Who's got the acme© Supreme Evil Being finder?

"Ready an' willing! Just let me test this thing..." She turns on the laser
sighting on her bazooka and aims for a dead tree. She barely squeezes the
trigger and a huge blast of firey plasma shreds the tree to toothpics. Merina
picks up one of the toothpicks and pops it in her mouth.
"Let's go!"

Merinasanith K'tell Sorellan

"Your dog sure has a surprised look on his face"
"Mabey that's because your looking at his butt"
"Oh. Then I guess he won't enjoy that treat I fed him

DC.?(D) f+ s(RL--VR+) h++ CMKwS a- $ m d+ WL++# Fr L BF e++ g-- i+!

Remie x

16 Oct 1998, 03:00:0016/10/1998

I think I will restrain from that criket thingie.. I will rather stick with
what I know a sharp quiva and a ready bow..
lets Hunt!!!

~Remie

Grashtel

16 Oct 1998, 03:00:0016/10/1998
<snip>

>Its a small gun that fits in the palm of your hand. When you barely
>depress the trigger it charges and makes a "cricket" sound until you fully
>pull the trigger at which point it fires a small plasma charge which will
>blow a hole 10 feet across through a concrete wall. Very nice weapon.
>However the extreme electrical force used to discharge the plasma at high
>rate of speed gives the gun a hell of a kick. Human sized or smaller
>creatures are often thrown backwards by the kick.

The recoil is only that bad if it is fired at the higher settings,
otherwise it is not too bad.

--
Grashtel
DC.D/e(radiance)/! f s h++ CallwHall/rainbow:S a- $ m-- d WL++* Fr--
L20mt10m Bmagic/P e++++! g i-- Pm Ga t(k+++ u+++++!)
Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality

ICQ UIN: 20405354

Washu, Fang Boy no Miko

16 Oct 1998, 03:00:0016/10/1998
Sky_Tr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Okay, everybody got their weapons and ready to go? </me tries a couple of
> passes with her sword> Who's got the acme© Supreme Evil Being finder?

Insina jumps down from the branch of the tree she was sitting on while
everyone was talking about crickets and stretches her wings.
"I'm ready to go!" she shouts, taking out her phaser. She fires it at a
target she'd been practicing her aim with, an evil Bahr'nee doll, and
the doll's head bursts into flames.
"Yep, ready to go. Lets kill that evil creature!"
-Insina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Above Email Address is False. Send all personal mails- no spam- to
bec...@ais.net
Dragon Code:
DC.Hf--stdf++h++Cfa-$(m)d+WL+^*Fr-L-Bnonee++++giu-
http://fly.to/Washu2 <--- anime page
http://www.elfwood.com/library/writers/becky3/becky3.html <--- My site
on Elfwood Fantasy Art and Stories page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tempest

17 Oct 1998, 03:00:0017/10/1998

>'Well, I meant we had to FIND it before we killed it... I assume we aren't
>going on each other.'

*eeps* No...but I figured it was a freeforall bhar'nii
shootout....besdies, they're not hard to track...<annoying, I love
you, you love me is heard and Tempest takes off after the sound>
*muffled sounds from behind a bush*
*Thwap*
Hey...ah hu hilk...that's not nice! Let's share....
*Smack*
You shouldn't play with sticks, you put put your eye out! Ah hu hilk!
*ZZZZZT*
Hey...That's not a very nice toy....
*Assortment of noises, including burning sounds, machine gun fire,
screams, laughter, and various smacks and thwaps. The bush shakes
violently*
*a very small, gasping voice:*
That's....not...a...very...nice...thing...to...do......let's...forgive...and...be...frie-
*one single gunshot and a thump, then some sawing noises...*
Tempest emerges from the bushes carrying a large, bloody(as in purple
gooey) Bhar'nii head. SHe grins.*
*As an explanation:*
"Trophy...for my trophe case. All I need now is the Pink Space Power
ranger and the blue Teletubbie...oh yeah, and Baby Bop..."

Sky_Tr...@yahoo.com

17 Oct 1998, 03:00:0017/10/1998

> Good vook, but my brother took it off to Uni with him. :(

Vook? What's a vook?

Oh, goody! Dragon Typo Dictionary contribution!

- Sky.

DOOMGuy

17 Oct 1998, 03:00:0017/10/1998
Sky wrote:
>Okay, everybody got their weapons and ready to go? </me tries a couple of
>passes with her sword> Who's got the acme© Supreme Evil Being finder?

::Cray loads up his assault rifle with a particularly nasty brand of explosive
shells he picked up from who-knows-where, adjusts the laser sight, and takes
aim at a small tree. He pulls the trigger and <<BOOM!!>> Not much of a tree
left...::

I guess that'll do... I'm ready! =)

::he sniffs the air for a few seconds::
I don't have one of those Acme gadgets, but my nose tells me he's off to the
northwest...

--Cray McCall `Silverlight
Cray's Code: FCW3adm A C- D+ H++ M+ P++ R+ T++ W- Z- Sm RLCT/LM a16 cdm++++ d++
e- f++ h* iwf++ j p sm+

Remove the intransitive verb to reply.

FoulDragon

18 Oct 1998, 03:00:0018/10/1998

>*eeps* No...but I figured it was a freeforall bhar'nii
>shootout....besdies, they're not hard to track...<annoying, I love
>you, you love me is heard and Tempest takes off after the sound>
>*muffled sounds from behind a bush*
>*Thwap*
>Hey...ah hu hilk...that's not nice! Let's share....
>*Smack*
>You shouldn't play with sticks, you put put your eye out! Ah hu hilk!
>*ZZZZZT*
>Hey...That's not a very nice toy....
>*Assortment of noises, including burning sounds, machine gun fire,
>screams, laughter, and various smacks and thwaps. The bush shakes
>violently*
>*a very small, gasping voice:*
>
>That's....not...a...very...nice...thing...to...do......let's...forgive...
and...be...frie-
>*one single gunshot and a thump, then some sawing noises...*
>Tempest emerges from the bushes carrying a large, bloody(as in purple
>gooey) Bhar'nii head. SHe grins.*
>*As an explanation:*
>"Trophy...for my trophe case. All I need now is the Pink Space Power
>ranger and the blue Teletubbie...oh yeah, and Baby Bop..."

Okay.

Marada's earfans snag a cutesy song and he is in the sky instantly. Dark
energy floods from his direction, burning everything in his weapon's path. 'If
I can kill him, can I raise him from the dead?'

Tempest

18 Oct 1998, 03:00:0018/10/1998

>Marada's earfans snag a cutesy song and he is in the sky instantly. Dark
>energy floods from his direction, burning everything in his weapon's path. 'If
>I can kill him, can I raise him from the dead?'

*grins* ooo...an undead Bhar'nii....good Halloween idea!

FoulDragon

18 Oct 1998, 03:00:0018/10/1998
>*grins* ooo...an undead Bhar'nii....good Halloween idea!

'Okay... I'll have to ask someone who knows better on this... I was sort of
under the impression I could control the creatures I raised-- and I was always
good with black mana.'

Marada glides down and listens for padded footsteps, blowing up some natural
beauty in an explosion of felt.

Eric Larson

18 Oct 1998, 03:00:0018/10/1998
In article <19981018030326...@ng79.aol.com>,
fould...@aol.com.terra (FoulDragon) wrote:

>>*grins* ooo...an undead Bhar'nii....good Halloween idea!
>
>'Okay... I'll have to ask someone who knows better on this... I was sort of
>under the impression I could control the creatures I raised-- and I was always
>good with black mana.'

A large armored finger taps Marada on the shoulder, and he hears in a
deep, booming voice, "You called?"

>Marada Coeurfuege Shra'drakaii Dra'torrinah(Clan Nightwings)

The Watcher

Sky_Tr...@yahoo.com

18 Oct 1998, 03:00:0018/10/1998

> Tempest emerges from the bushes carrying a large, bloody(as in purple
> gooey) Bhar'nii head. SHe grins.*
> *As an explanation:*
> "Trophy...for my trophe case. All I need now is the Pink Space Power
> ranger and the blue Teletubbie...oh yeah, and Baby Bop..."

Oh, my god! *me points into the bushes* Look!

*Bhar'nii, sans head, emerges from the bushes and starts walking towards the
Alfandrans with his arms held out in front like a zombie. In Tempest's
hands, the head starts moving and trying to bite and saying "Bhar'nii want
head back NOW!"*

*Me considers.* This might be more difficult than we thought.

- Sky

FoulDragon

18 Oct 1998, 03:00:0018/10/1998
> A large armored finger taps Marada on the shoulder, and he hears in a
>deep, booming voice, "You called?"

'I guess so, indirectly. If I raise a creature from the dead, do I
automatically get to control it? I wasn't quite sure, and I suppose you have
more experience than half a semester in this.'

'Say... aren't you dead last I checked?'
--

Marada Coeurfuege Shra'drakaii Dra'torrinah(Clan Nightwings)

KLrebel

18 Oct 1998, 03:00:0018/10/1998
>*Bhar'nii, sans head, emerges from the bushes and starts walking >towards the
>Alfandrans with his arms held out in front like a zombie. In Tempest's
>hands, the head starts moving and trying to bite and saying "Bhar'nii >want
>head back NOW!"*

Seeing the headless Bhar'nii emerge from the bush, Merina takes drastic
action. She sets her Bhar'nii seeking missiles to "deep fat fry" and sends
several hurtling toward the purple menace. When the missiles hit him, a huge
explosion ensues. when the smoke clears, all the dragons see is a crispy corpse
lying on the ground.
"Yes! die you sick freak! Die!"
To they're horror, the fried blackened Bhar'nii body slowly rises to it's
stumpy feet once again. The eyes in the head glow a demonic red and in a
charred voice it says:
"that.....wasn't.....very......nice.....now.....let's.....meet.....my....
.friends...."
With an evil yet strangely friendly and happy laugh it begins to call more
Bhar'nii clones from throughout the hills. The haunting chorus heard before
gets louder as they locate and change direction to circle around the group--
"I love yoooouuuu, you love meeeeeee, we're a happy familyyyyyyy...' the evil
head sings.

"Um, Sky? I think this is going to be a LOT harder than we first thought."

Merinasanith K'tell Sorellan

"Die! Die! You like that? You like that? You want some more? Come and get it!"

Eric Larson

18 Oct 1998, 03:00:0018/10/1998
>'I guess so, indirectly. If I raise a creature from the dead, do I
>automatically get to control it? I wasn't quite sure, and I suppose you have
>more experience than half a semester in this.'

"You need to devote a small part of your will to keep the creature
animated, but no other maintenance is required, really."

>'Say... aren't you dead last I checked?'

"It will take more that a few destructive impulses from a slave of the
Council of Sentient Races to remove me form this plane of existance. Maybe
someday I'll tell you why I was going out to kill certain members of the
council."

>Marada Coeurfuege Shra'drakaii Dra'torrinah(Clan Nightwings)

The Watcher

Wertle1

18 Oct 1998, 03:00:0018/10/1998
>::Cray loads up his assault rifle with a particularly nasty brand of
>explosive
>shells he picked up from who-knows-where, adjusts the laser sight, and takes
>aim at a small tree. He pulls the trigger and <<BOOM!!>> Not much of a tree
>left...::
>
>I guess that'll do... I'm ready! =)
>
>::he sniffs the air for a few seconds::
>I don't have one of those Acme gadgets, but my nose tells me he's off to the
>northwest...

::Wertle falls in line behind the others, and reaches for a device on her
utility belt, she holds the spifty little device up and looks at its radar
screen::

Hmm....northwest sounds good to me...Of course, I really never understood how
this thing worked. I just thought it made a cool beeping noise.

::She shrugs and pulls out her crossbow::

Oh well, let's go!

~Wertle~
DC.D f s+ h+ Cshift? a- $-- m- d WL++* Fr- L15t10 Bf(& one secret) e-- g i--u--
http://members.aol.com/Wertle1/rpg.htm
"Insanity is the best form of defense against the insane"
(made that one up myself)

Tanaes

18 Oct 1998, 03:00:0018/10/1998
Sky_Tr...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > Good vook, but my brother took it off to Uni with him. :(
>
> Vook? What's a vook?
>
> Oh, goody! Dragon Typo Dictionary contribution!

Uh...
Some feefle have frovlems vith their mouths vecause they are not humans.
The Urs have this frlovlem. Their mouths have three fieces and, as a
result, cannot fronounce "fees" and "vees," as in "froduce" or "vook."

Also, I am haffy to ve a dragon, and not one of those seelee skirrels.
I vish I had those vooks for reference...
The third one is out, vut some feofle have veen left dissafointed.

--
Tanaes
tan...@geocities.com

Jaggath

18 Oct 1998, 03:00:0018/10/1998
(Starlord) wrote:

>::The mention of the purple dino in the Where has all the fancy gone
>thread reminded me that we haven't had a Barney hunt in a long time.
>Anyone else up for it?:: And with that the annoying strains of "I love
>you, you love meee.." can be heard over the hill. :: Onward fellow
>warriors!! Let us purge Alfandra of this threat to sanity!!

>::
>Starlord
>DC.D F++(for fun only) S++ H++ Cdiamond A $ M ++
>d++ WL+^* Fr- L10m BZ/F e++++! g- i!
>Check out my page at http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Labyrinth/1156/

Jaggath said

I to would like to "blood my talons" so to speak, on this hunt. I too
find that the world would be a MUCH better place without the big fat
ugly purple annoying dino.<EL>

After all he is not a sensient<sp?> being.
Peeps getting agitated and ready for the hunt while smaking her lips
(note he's not red meat he's purple)

I love the smell of roasted Barney in the morning <EG>

-Jagged Edge (jaggath)
DC.?(D) f+ s+++ h CDZ a++ $ m d+++ WL++* Fr-- L30m(*) BFCyrogenic e g++ i---! U--
-Peeps
DC.D f(NRM) CA a- m? d+++ WL++* Fr-- L15c L--- BF g--- i+ U!

Tempest

19 Oct 1998, 03:00:0019/10/1998
Temp eeps as the head in her paws starts moving. As a last action,
she sticks a claw in each eye, destroying it's sight. In horror
though, the eyes reform, and she can barely get her claws out in time!
She growls as the burnt body of Bhar'nii stalks towards her. As she
stares in shock, he begins to grow!
"Head...back...Head...back...Head...back...."

Tempest(eep!)

--
Tempest Shimmer
anti-cook and eternal hypocrite, and pepsi-drinker extraordinaire...
DC.D f s-- h+++ CQ:DB a- $ m d+++ WL++* Fr L BF e g i! u!
"*Whoosh...* Hey, my life! Wait for me! Come back!!"-me-
"The lowly fifteen-year old has something to say again. The only question is, will you listen?"

"Wisdom is not the amount of experience you posess, but what you choose to make of the amount of experience you posess."

Sky_Tr...@yahoo.com

19 Oct 1998, 03:00:0019/10/1998
Hmm... maybe if we cut him up and destroy each little bit. If there's
nothing left of him, he can't come back to life!

*Me rushes in and starts hacking at Bhar'nii with my sword. Bhar'nii grabs
the sword, breaks it over one ugly purple knee, and throws it away. "That
was not nice..." he says evilly "you could poke somebody's eye out, you
know..."*

*Me runs like aitch-ell-double-hockey-stick and climbs a tree. Bhar'nii sits
down under the tree and sings "I love you... you love me...". Me covers my
ears*

Um... help?

> Seeing the headless Bhar'nii emerge from the bush, Merina takes drastic
> action. She sets her Bhar'nii seeking missiles to "deep fat fry" and sends
> several hurtling toward the purple menace. When the missiles hit him, a huge
> explosion ensues. when the smoke clears, all the dragons see is a crispy corpse
> lying on the ground.
> "Yes! die you sick freak! Die!"
> To they're horror, the fried blackened Bhar'nii body slowly rises to it's
> stumpy feet once again. The eyes in the head glow a demonic red and in a
> charred voice it says:
> "that.....wasn't.....very......nice.....now.....let's.....meet.....my....
> .friends...."
> With an evil yet strangely friendly and happy laugh it begins to call more
> Bhar'nii clones from throughout the hills. The haunting chorus heard before
> gets louder as they locate and change direction to circle around the group--
> "I love yoooouuuu, you love meeeeeee, we're a happy familyyyyyyy...' the evil
> head sings.
>
> "Um, Sky? I think this is going to be a LOT harder than we first thought."
>
> Merinasanith K'tell Sorellan
>
> "Die! Die! You like that? You like that? You want some more? Come and get it!"
>
> DC.?(D) f+ s(RL--VR+) h++ CMKwS a- $ m d+ WL++# Fr L BF e++ g-- i+!

FoulDragon

19 Oct 1998, 03:00:0019/10/1998
> Seeing the headless Bhar'nii emerge from the bush, Merina takes drastic
>action. She sets her Bhar'nii seeking missiles to "deep fat fry" and sends
>several hurtling toward the purple menace. When the missiles hit him, a huge
>explosion ensues. when the smoke clears, all the dragons see is a crispy
>corpse
>lying on the ground.
> "Yes! die you sick freak! Die!"
>To they're horror, the fried blackened Bhar'nii body slowly rises to it's
>stumpy feet once again. The eyes in the head glow a demonic red and in a
>charred voice it says:

"that.....wasn't.....very......nice.....now.....let's.....meet.....my....
>.friends...."
>With an evil yet strangely friendly and happy laugh it begins to call more
>Bhar'nii clones from throughout the hills. The haunting chorus heard before
>gets louder as they locate and change direction to circle around the group--
> "I love yoooouuuu, you love meeeeeee, we're a happy familyyyyyyy...'
the
>evil
>head sings.
>
>"Um, Sky? I think this is going to be a LOT harder than we first thought."
>
>Merinasanith K'tell Sorellan
>
>"Die! Die! You like that? You like that? You want some more? Come and get
>it!"

Marada takes flight and tries something he once used.... he tries to touch his
thoughttendrils to that of the Bhar'nii clones and flood their minds with
images. Where there was nothing, 64 Kitana Meintrakkas appear and start to
fire. The trees come alive and slash at them. And the floor turns to boiling
sulphuric acid in their minds. He also projects fear, and the words 'We now
control the horizontal. We now control the vertical. We wouldn't pay the 50
bucks more to control the pincushion dial.'
--

Marada Coeurfuege Shra'drakaii Dra'torrinah(Clan Nightwings)

FoulDragon

19 Oct 1998, 03:00:0019/10/1998
> "You need to devote a small part of your will to keep the creature
>animated, but no other maintenance is required, really."

'Great. Thanks for the help. I note the teachers her seem to have a thing
against dark sorcery... that and evil are highly overrated.'

> "It will take more that a few destructive impulses from a slave of the
>Council of Sentient Races to remove me form this plane of existance. Maybe
>someday I'll tell you why I was going out to kill certain members of the
>council."

'You wouldn't be in the market for a sidekick, would you... I don't eat much
and my desires are simple and probably won't conflict with your quest for
power.'

FoulDragon

19 Oct 1998, 03:00:0019/10/1998
>overrated.'

'Oops. I meant underrated. I always found them efficent means to an end.'

Eric Larson

19 Oct 1998, 03:00:0019/10/1998
>'Great. Thanks for the help. I note the teachers here seem to have a thing
>against dark sorcery... that and evil are highly underrated.'

"Those teachers fear the true power of the darkness, and do not want
their students to surpass them."

>'You wouldn't be in the market for a sidekick, would you... I don't eat much
>and my desires are simple and probably won't conflict with your quest for
>power.'

"Sorry, but you still are too, well... _living_ for my tastes to be one
of my shades, but... Ah. I just remembered. Whhen I came here you were
missing your mate. If you could tell me where she is, I could retrieve her
for you...

>Marada Coeurfuege Shra'drakaii Dra'torrinah(Clan Nightwings)

The Watcher

Sky_Tr...@yahoo.com

19 Oct 1998, 03:00:0019/10/1998

> sulphuric acid in their minds. He also projects fear, and the words 'We now
> control the horizontal. We now control the vertical. We wouldn't pay the 50
> bucks more to control the pincushion dial.'

I don't get it. What's that last part supposed to mean?

- Sky (who's confused... and wondering if all these strange comments are
beginning to constitute a .sig.)

FoulDragon

19 Oct 1998, 03:00:0019/10/1998
> "Sorry, but you still are too, well... _living_ for my tastes to be one
>of my shades, but... Ah. I just remembered.

'Perhaps in six hundred years then.', Marada jests.

> Whhen I came here you were
>missing your mate. If you could tell me where she is, I could retrieve her
>for you...

'I don't follow. Torrinah is my mate... I know where she is.'
--

Marada Coeurfuege Shra'drakaii Dra'torrinah(Clan Nightwings)

members.xoom.com/marada Colony name not needed in address.

'Security and freedom negate one another, yet we must secure our freedom.'

FoulDragon

19 Oct 1998, 03:00:0019/10/1998
>I don't get it. What's that last part supposed to mean?

Well, I was sort of giddy that day coz I just bought a new monitor. Fancier
ones have a pincushion dial.

Eric Larson

19 Oct 1998, 03:00:0019/10/1998
>'Perhaps in six hundred years then.', Marada jests.

"I'll hold you to that. However, is there anyone dead I could talk to?"

>'I don't follow. Torrinah is my mate... I know where she is.'

"Wait..." The Watcher pulls out a black book with the words "Lost
Souls" on the cover. "Ah, sorry, wrong Marada. It gets very confusing
sometimes, knowing everyone's names, there are so many Maradas and Wrens
and Black Fangs and... well, you get the idea. I hope that you can
understand."

>Marada Coeurfuege Shra'drakaii Dra'torrinah(Clan Nightwings)

The Watcher

FoulDragon

19 Oct 1998, 03:00:0019/10/1998
> "Wait..." The Watcher pulls out a black book with the words "Lost
>Souls" on the cover. "Ah, sorry, wrong Marada. It gets very confusing
>sometimes, knowing everyone's names, there are so many Maradas and Wrens
>and Black Fangs and... well, you get the idea. I hope that you can
>understand."

Marada smiles slightly. 'Yeah. I understand. Marada's a farily common name
on homeworld.

> "I'll hold you to that. However, is there anyone dead I could talk to?"

'Not that I know of.... although I had a dog that died about a year ago if it
helps.'
--

Marada Coeurfuege Shra'drakaii Dra'torrinah(Clan Nightwings)

Eric Larson

19 Oct 1998, 03:00:0019/10/1998
>Marada smiles slightly. 'Yeah. I understand. Marada's a farily common name
>on homeworld.

"Speaking of homes, there is something else you should know. There is
still another like me who walks this plane. In life, he was a fair and
just king who ruled his domain with wisdom and order. Three millenia ago,
he and his kingdom were destroyed by the one you know as Desu in one of
her bloodluted rages. Now, in death, he will not rest until all have
suffered as he has, or until Desu is dead. He saw his homeland burned; and
he will not rest until Desu burns for eternity in the private hell he has
set up for her.

>'Not that I know of.... although I had a dog that died about a year ago if it
>helps.'

"Not really, but even if you did, he/she would have to wait. I'm still
addressing the 2 billion Voratee civilians who died one month after my
defeat at the Council homeworld.

>Marada Coeurfuege Shra'drakaii Dra'torrinah(Clan Nightwings)

The Watcher

DOOMGuy

20 Oct 1998, 03:00:0020/10/1998
>>I don't have one of those Acme gadgets, but my nose tells me he's off to the
>>northwest...
>
>::Wertle falls in line behind the others, and reaches for a device on her
>utility belt, she holds the spifty little device up and looks at its radar
>screen::
>
>Hmm....northwest sounds good to me...Of course, I really never understood how
>this thing worked. I just thought it made a cool beeping noise.

::Cray walks maybe 30 feet into the forest and suddenly stops, listening for
something. A moment later, he pounces into the bushes netxt to him. Noises of
screaming, singing, ripping, and rifle shots come from the bushes, and half a
minute later, Cray is thrown out of the bushes and slams into a tree, 10 feet
off the ground, and falls into a thorn bush::

"Ow... I am not amused...
"This is going to be a loooong day..."

Pike

20 Oct 1998, 03:00:0020/10/1998
Sky_Tr...@yahoo.com wrote:

>> sulphuric acid in their minds. He also projects fear, and the words 'We now
>> control the horizontal. We now control the vertical. We wouldn't pay the 50
>> bucks more to control the pincushion dial.'
>

>I don't get it. What's that last part supposed to mean?
>

>- Sky (who's confused... and wondering if all these strange comments are
>beginning to constitute a .sig.)

*lol!*
"The outer limits! See, at the beginning of a show called "the Outer
Limits" (rather like tales from the crypt except it was worth
watching...) as your tv seemed to lose the horiz and vertical
controls, this guy would start talking about we now control your tv,
etc... He'd talk about how he could control your perception, all
sorts of other things. Whoever wrote that top part added in the bit
about the pincushion dial..."

Pike

*For in good time
*Prospects glitter
*Far along infinity's shore*
Infinity's shore, by David Brin
---------------------------------------
Pike: n. A long, slim type of dragon, covered
in thousands of tiny, iridescent green scales.
my homepage: www.kamikaze.net/fishland/
my pop3 mail isn't working yet, so don't use it...
<g>
.
.
.
Another world, another time, in the age of wonder/
another world, another time, this land was green, and good/
until the crystal cracked!
-The Crystal Method, Vegas album, "Trip Like I Do"

FoulDragon

20 Oct 1998, 03:00:0020/10/1998
>There is
>still another like me who walks this plane.

Marada looks quizacally. 'Another comparable general, or another version of
you?'

>He saw his homeland burned; and
>he will not rest until Desu burns for eternity in the private hell he has
>set up for her.

'May I assume I should warn her?', Marada asks, getting the feeling he's dived
headfirst into politics he doesn't understand.

>I'm still
>addressing the 2 billion Voratee civilians who died one month after my
>defeat at the Council homeworld.

'Well, if you're ever planning another invasion of that particular place, give
me a howl by the way... more I look at em the more uneasy they make me.'

--

Marada Coeurfuege Shra'drakaii Dra'torrinah(Clan Nightwings)

Eric Larson

20 Oct 1998, 03:00:0020/10/1998
>Marada looks quizacally. 'Another comparable general, or another version of
>you?'

"Another comparable general, of course."

>'May I assume I should warn her?', Marada asks, getting the feeling he's dived
>headfirst into politics he doesn't understand.

"No. This is bigger than even me, or perhaps any of us. What must
happen shall happen."

>'Well, if you're ever planning another invasion of that particular place, give
>me a howl by the way... more I look at em the more uneasy they make me.'

"Frankly, if I do attack again, it will be justified. Those few members
that I was going to kill later launched a blck operation which resulted in
the death of 2 billion Voratee civilians, and the irradiation of their
homeworld."

>Marada Coeurfuege Shra'drakaii Dra'torrinah(Clan Nightwings)

The Watcher.

FoulDragon

21 Oct 1998, 03:00:0021/10/1998

> "No. This is bigger than even me, or perhaps any of us. What must
>happen shall happen."

'Well, if that son of a hornbeast shows his tail around here, I'll still stand
in his way. Call me a sentimental idiot, but I don't appreaciate having my
comrades under threat of damnation.'

> "Frankly, if I do attack again, it will be justified. Those few members
>that I was going to kill later launched a blck operation which resulted in
>the death of 2 billion Voratee civilians, and the irradiation of their
>homeworld."

'The past of their dragon-model creatures... this... it seems that this is
another North-Korea style attempt to use wonderful high names to cover a trend
of intolerable and probably contradictory standards and actions. I hope the C
of D flattens the lot. And to think I once thought they were impressive....
and even considered encouraging my people to join. I couldn't have been dumber
had they stuck a stick in my brainpan and twirled it.'
--

Marada Coeurfuege Shra'drakaii Dra'torrinah(Clan Nightwings)

Wertle1

21 Oct 1998, 03:00:0021/10/1998
>:Cray walks maybe 30 feet into the forest and suddenly stops, listening for
>something. A moment later, he pounces into the bushes netxt to him. Noises
>of
>screaming, singing, ripping, and rifle shots come from the bushes, and half a
>minute later, Cray is thrown out of the bushes and slams into a tree, 10 feet
>off the ground, and falls into a thorn bush::
>
> "Ow... I am not amused...
> "This is going to be a loooong day..."

::Wertle watches Cray get hurled against the tree with her mouth gaped open,
then glances over at the bush he was propelled from, and begins backing
away.....very slowly::

"Okay...since when did Barney become a character off of Tekken?"

::she moves over to the thorns to help out Cray, keeping her eyes on the bush::

"What was that??"

Eric Larson

21 Oct 1998, 03:00:0021/10/1998
>'Well, if that son of a hornbeast shows his tail around here, I'll still stand
>in his way. Call me a sentimental idiot, but I don't appreaciate having my
>comrades under threat of damnation.'

"As far as I'm concerned, The Defiler can do what he wishes. If he
wants to see your friend die, than it is not my concern. Of course, he
would never be stupid enough to attack her _here_..."

>'The past of their dragon-model creatures... this... it seems that this is
>another North-Korea style attempt to use wonderful high names to cover a trend
>of intolerable and probably contradictory standards and actions. I hope the C
>of D flattens the lot. And to think I once thought they were impressive....
>and even considered encouraging my people to join. I couldn't have been dumber
>had they stuck a stick in my brainpan and twirled it.'

"It gets better. The Vonians, whose warships outclass council warships
in about every respect, are friends of the Voratee. If there is war, the
Vonians will break away from the Council and throw their navy in with the
Voratee's. Saga Shirac will lead the Vonian Navy, and send the infromation
about this atrocity to the Alliance of Interstellar Races in the galaxy
he's form, and they will commit their navy as well, bringing it to a total
of 7 to 8 million warships, all of which will be at full readiness to
attack Council space. Then there's the fact that the Vonians already have
a few hundred thousand ships in Council space, stationed at key
communications and supply outposts."

>Marada Coeurfuege Shra'drakaii Dra'torrinah(Clan Nightwings)

The Watcher.

FoulDragon

21 Oct 1998, 03:00:0021/10/1998
>Saga Shirac will lead the Vonian Navy, and send the infromation
>about this atrocity to the Alliance of Interstellar Races in the galaxy
>he's form, and they will commit their navy as well, bringing it to a total
>of 7 to 8 million warships, all of which will be at full readiness to
>attack Council space.

'Sheesh.... against that number, the perhaps 10,000 of my people seem rather
unimpressive.... although I might be able to get a commitment still.... and if
not of that, of one man. I suppose you'd know better, but what possible excuse
do they have for acting like such class 1 smegheads? Even the Draconiati don't
nuke two billion of their enemies.'

'I guess you're saying in sum not to buy Council bonds in the long term.', he
states with a smile.

Marada then hears a rustling and spies a swath of purple felt ahead of them.
He points his stormstaff and pours 60KbM of energy into the Bhar'nii head which
explodes in a blast of blood and bone. The rest of the body falls and Marada
draws black mana from the ground, filling it and making it lift itself and
salute as though it had a head. He leads it to the Watcher but backs it up
just in case. 'Put this on front of the lead ship-- any army would flee from
that hideous cuteness.' The undead Bhar'nii dances a little jig before them.

--

Marada Coeurfuege Shra'drakaii Dra'torrinah(Clan Nightwings)

Eric Larson

21 Oct 1998, 03:00:0021/10/1998
>'Sheesh.... against that number, the perhaps 10,000 of my people seem rather
>unimpressive.... although I might be able to get a commitment still.... and if
>not of that, of one man. I suppose you'd know better, but what possible excuse
>do they have for acting like such class 1 smegheads? Even the Draconiati don't
>nuke two billion of their enemies.'

"Remember, only a small number of the Council members were behind the
attack, first of all. This was a Black Operation unknown to the rest of
the Council. The Voratee are one step ahead of the Council in their
technology, so those few members thought the Voratee a threat. They tried
to make a point by performing that attack, but instead they now have an
entire alien civilization up in arms over it. Not the greatest excersize
of critical thought, if I do say so myself."

>'I guess you're saying in sum not to buy Council bonds in the long term.', he
>states with a smile.

"_If_ there is a war. But yes, that would probably be wise. You see,
Saga is a rather peculiar commander. He keeps the main cause in sight, but
he goes about it in rather... _unorthodox_ ways. If Starlord wasn't such a
blind patriot, perhaps there would be a greater chance of this war being
avoided."

>Marada then hears a rustling and spies a swath of purple felt ahead of them.
>He points his stormstaff and pours 60KbM of energy into the Bhar'nii head which
>explodes in a blast of blood and bone. The rest of the body falls and Marada
>draws black mana from the ground, filling it and making it lift itself and
>salute as though it had a head. He leads it to the Watcher but backs it up
>just in case. 'Put this on front of the lead ship-- any army would flee from
>that hideous cuteness.' The undead Bhar'nii dances a little jig before them.

"Hmmm... interesting. prhaps someday I will show you a little more of
my magic. Wait, could you bring me another one of those creatures?"

>Marada Coeurfuege Shra'drakaii Dra'torrinah(Clan Nightwings)

The Watcher.

black...@my-dejanews.com

22 Oct 1998, 03:00:0022/10/1998
In article <19981021145953...@ng19.aol.com>,

wer...@aol.com (Wertle1) wrote:
> >:Cray walks maybe 30 feet into the forest and suddenly stops, listening for
> >something. A moment later, he pounces into the bushes netxt to him. Noises
> >of
> >screaming, singing, ripping, and rifle shots come from the bushes, and half a
> >minute later, Cray is thrown out of the bushes and slams into a tree, 10 feet
> >off the ground, and falls into a thorn bush::
> >
> > "Ow... I am not amused...
> > "This is going to be a loooong day..."
> >

> ::Wertle watches Cray get hurled against the tree with her mouth gaped open,
> then glances over at the bush he was propelled from, and begins backing
> away.....very slowly::

::Black Fire creeps silently through the follage, looking for a glimps of a
purple tail. She crouches down, just in time to see Cray fly through the
air.:: "Ouch..."

> "Okay...since when did Barney become a character off of Tekken?"
>
> ::she moves over to the thorns to help out Cray, keeping her eyes on the bush::

::From her hiding place, Black Fire makes sure that Cray is all right before
returning her full attention to the bush.::

> "What was that??"

::Watches a flash of purple streak out of the bushes. Black Fire grabs her
sword and springs on it with a loud...:: "AAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"
::Unfortunately, she misses and lands in the bush.::

o----}============>The Black Fire<============={----o
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/4203 DC. D? f++ s+ CKf a++ $ (m)
o+? d+++ WL++* Fr- L+ BF e++ g- i U- "I'm an optimist... but so was Murphy."
-- Me Vote for me in the Site Fights!
http://www.thesitefights.com/sarina/cavern1.htm

FoulDragon

22 Oct 1998, 03:00:0022/10/1998
>Not the greatest excersize
>of critical thought, if I do say so myself."

'I'd agree. If the threat is that their warmachine is more advanced than the
Council's, it doesn't take a genius to figure out it should be avoided the
engagement thereof. Perhaps they just can't express their feelings with pen
and paper.'

>If Starlord wasn't such a
>blind patriot, perhaps there would be a greater chance of this war being
>avoided."

'Something makes me a bit edgy about that lot... I suspect the council's still
got a K5* or two in there somewhere.... he's just a bit beyond credible....
that he can support them when he said they enslaved his kind during their
development.' [If I recall correctly from the threat 'A quick and weird tirade'
about my paranoia]

>Wait, could you bring me another one of those creatures?"

'Fine. If you promise not to sic it on dragon-- draconiformes.'

Marada takes off and spots another, wandering cutely down the path and smiling
at the flowers. Like a daemon from the deepest bowels of Tartarus, the drake
dives at him, shrieking and pouring out his weapon's charge and snapping the
neck. He explodes this one's head too, for he found it so much fun, and
reanimates the corpse, which follows him back. 'What the Zhimaera do you do
with these anyway. They're horrible.... not even horrible with a sense of
style.'

Marada Shra'drakaii
The basic truths:
-Darkness beats light every time
-Draconic rights are more valuable than love, life, or money.
-Sometimes a few must fall for the whole to prosper.
-If you're not a part of it, it's a conspiracy.

Tempest

22 Oct 1998, 03:00:0022/10/1998

>> "Okay...since when did Barney become a character off of Tekken?"
"Haven't you heard? The tv Bhar'nii is the runt of the
litter....whywaste a good, fit Bhar'nii on a tv show when he'd be much
better at conquering the world?"

>> "What was that??"
"~That~ was the beginning of a painful day....no, week."*g*

>::Watches a flash of purple streak out of the bushes. Black Fire grabs her
>sword and springs on it with a loud...:: "AAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"
>::Unfortunately, she misses and lands in the bush.::

Tmepest watches the Bhar'nii...and grins evilly. "Hey! Some
stuffing's falling out! Yeah! I'm talking to you! You Purple
Pustule! Ooh....those teeth are scary....ooooo, I'm scared.....oh
yeah! Try and attack me! You can do it...come on...come out into the
open instead of hiding in the bushes like a coward...." Her taunts
have the desired affect, luring to horrid creature out into the open
of the clearing. The Magenta Menace advances on Tmepest, and she
hopes that everyone else will get the idea of attacking the thing
while it's occupied.... "Hey! Fatso! Can't you walk faster? Or
maybe if we pushes you over and you rolled....oh, but that ugly tail
would get in the way wouldn't it? What a shame....and here I thought
that thing might actually be useful..*derisive snort*" The monster
crouches, and leaps at Tempest......

DOOMGuy

22 Oct 1998, 03:00:0022/10/1998
>::From her hiding place, Black Fire makes sure that Cray is all right before
>returning her full attention to the bush.::

"Thanks, Black... I'm fine, I think...
"By the way, you might want to watch out for that one..."

black...@my-dejanews.com

22 Oct 1998, 03:00:0022/10/1998
In article <19981022155829...@ng108.aol.com>,

doo...@aol.comREVERT (DOOMGuy) wrote:
> >::From her hiding place, Black Fire makes sure that Cray is all right before
> >returning her full attention to the bush.::
>
> "Thanks, Black... I'm fine, I think...
> "By the way, you might want to watch out for that one..."

"Too late." ::Black Fire crawls out of the bush after having missed the
acursed purple one.:: "I need to work on my aim."

It's loading more messages.