SOTU

Mack A. Damia

Jan 26, 2011, 9:27:10 AM1/26/11

Obama left the Republicans scratching their heads last night. Funny
to watch the idiots scrambling at the last minute to try to come up
with a rebuttal to their own proposals such as cutting corporate
taxes. Funny as hell. What a pitiful bunch of twerps!

Dr. Bryzinski on Morning Joe today: "Americans have an amazing
ignorance about the rest of the world."

Frank

Jan 26, 2011, 10:06:24 AM1/26/11
Are you brain dead? Speech was a Chinese dinner.

Mack A. Damia

Jan 26, 2011, 4:58:46 PM1/26/11

Ah so!

Like rice, Frank?

Have you mastered the art of bowing?

Mack A. Damia

Jan 26, 2011, 5:07:23 PM1/26/11

Feedback:

Only 15% of the pubic viewed the speech as negative. Obama
delivered!

Essence of the speech - Kennedy and Reagan

Republican response: same old root canal politics.

Bachmann's response: "This speech is about ME!"

Tully Albrecht

Jan 27, 2011, 6:20:14 AM1/27/11
In article <ihpd9h$4gm$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
Frank <frankperi...@comcast.net> wrote:

I thought the speech confirmed everything people find tedious and
frustrating about Washington DC. In terms of shrewd political
maneuvering, it was formidable...at times, even brilliant. As for
solutions, real-world answers to problems which national leadership
should have been focused on for at least two years: nothing was offered
but the usual platitudes, symbolic gestures and buzzwords. If he had
been offering information technology, the operative word would have been
"vaporware."

--
Pick at random any three letters from the alphabet, put them
in any order, and you will have an acronym designating

Frank

Jan 28, 2011, 9:08:48 AM1/28/11
Fred Imus had a great response:

"I watched the speech for about 5 minutes and when I determined that he
was not going to resign, I turned it off."

Dean Hoffman

Jan 28, 2011, 8:28:58 PM1/28/11

Alvin Felzenberg claimed much of the speech was plagiarized:
> http://tinyurl.com/6guu4vr
Has any President ever said the state of the nation is weak, broke,
wimpy, chickified instead of strong?

Mack A. Damia

Jan 28, 2011, 8:47:02 PM1/28/11

President Muffy?