Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

yah...@webtv.net

ungelesen,
22.10.1999, 03:00:0022.10.99
an
   Message From: davi...@mail.com (David Duke) Date: Tue, Oct
12, 1999, 10:35pm To: duker...@davidduke.com Subject: Duke Report
Online: David Duke Says White Students' Rights Violated, Calls Incident
a Hate Crime
go to   | |
http://lists.davidduke.com:81/guest/RemoteListSummary/DukeCampaign |
David Duke Says White Students' Rights Violated, Calls Incident a Hate
Crime 12 Oct 12:00
To: Assignment Desk, Daybook Editor
Contact: Vince Edwards, 504-626-7714,
Rep. David Duke's New Orleans office
News Advisory:
David Duke Says White Students' Rights Violated, Calls Incident a Hate
Crime
New Orleans, Louisiana, October 12, 1999 ... National White civil rights
activist and Former State Representative David Duke is condemning
Jacksonville High School Principal Ed Wainscott's treatment of two White
students who he suspended for having Confederate flags on their
vehicles. Duke says the civil rights of Two White students were violated
when a mob of Black students threatened physical violence against the
two for displaying Confederate flags on their trucks.
On September 30, two White students came to school with Confederate
flags tied to their vehicles. A group of Black students began to
threaten the two White students demanding that they remove the flags.
During the exchange, a Black student ripped a Confederate flag from one
of the trucks and the mob began stomping and spitting on it. The
students claim Jacksonville High School Principal Ed Wainscott only
intervened when other White students came to their defense. Wainscott
pounded his fist on the truck of one of the White students and demanded
they leave school property. One of the White students was chased through
Jacksonville by one of the Black students, an unidentified Black youth,
and the student's mother, in the mother's car. Since that day, both
students have received death threats. One of the two Whites returned to
school and was forced to leave after a mob of Blacks began pursuing him
through the hallways. "Neither of these White kids can return to
school," said Duke. "If a mob of White kids threatened violence, made
death threats, and intimidated two Blacks, the Whites would be in jail
awaiting trial on multiple civil rights violations and the story would
be national news. This is still America and White children should have
the same protection under the law as every other child." Duke says he
plans to contact the Illinois Attorney General to investigate the
incident as a hate crime.
In an interview today on a Springfield talk radio station; Duke called
the two White students heroes. "These two White boys stood up for their
rights against 12 Black youths and refused to be intimidated. Instead of
being suspended, they should get a medal."
Duke is calling on parents to demand the Morgan County School Board take
disciplinary action against Jacksonville High School Principal Ed
Wainscott.
To schedule an interview, please contact Vince Edwards at 504-626-7714.
For more information, visit David Duke's international website at
www.davidduke.com.
David Duke is a Former State Representative for Louisiana and is
currently the elected chairman for the St. Tammany Parish Republican
Party in Louisiana. He is a well-known civil rights leader working
against discrimination and for the rights and heritage of White
Americans. David Duke is the author of the nationally acclaimed
autobiography entitled "My Awakening: A path to racial understanding."

yah...@webtv.net

ungelesen,
22.10.1999, 03:00:0022.10.99
an
   Message From: davi...@mail.com (David Duke) Date: Wed, Oct
20, 1999, 2:20pm To: duker...@davidduke.com Subject: Duke Report
Online: David Duke Blames NAACP Created "Climate of Hatred" for Lynching
go to   | |
http://lists.davidduke.com:81/guest/RemoteListSummary/DukeCampaign |
News Advisory:
David Duke Blames NAACP Created "Climate of Hatred" for Lynching of Two
Whites in Charleston, South Carolina, by a Black Mob
New Orleans, Louisiana, October 20, 1999 ... National White civil rights
activist David Duke blames the NAACP for the "lynching" of two White men
on Oct 16, in North Charleston, South Carolina, by a Black mob. Duke
said, "The NAACP is fanning the flames of racial hatred against Whites
with high profile attacks on the Confederate flag."
"The NAACP is waging a war on Southern heritage and the White people of
South Carolina, that has now resulted in a vicious Black mob attack on
two Whites," said Duke.
A mob of more than a dozen Blacks attacked two Whites, Troy Knapp, 35,
and Gary Thornburg, 34, injuring Thornburg and leaving Knapp in a coma.
Police have arrested four Black 16 year-old students from North
Charleston High and two Black adults, Lafayette Knots, 21, and Ivan
Brown, 20, charging them with two counts of second-degree lynching.
Police are still looking for five other suspects.
The attacks came after White officers arrested a Black student at North
Charleston High when shots were fired outside a school dance. Witnesses
heard a group of Blacks scream: "Yeah, we are going to get us a white
boy." A short time after the arrest, Knapp and Thornburg were riding
their bikes several blocks from the school when they a Black mob
attacked them. According to the Charleston Post and Courier, a witness
said he saw a swarm of people chase the men and heard them beating them.
He said he heard someone in the crowd say: "We got you now."
Duke says he is furious at the double standard in reporting racial crime
against Whites. He points to remarks made by North Charleston Police
Chief Chad Caldwell, stating he had "no reason to believe the attack has
anything to do with race." Duke calls Caldwell's remarks "absolutely
ridiculous," and is calling on federal prosecutors to investigate civil
rights violations. "I wonder what Caldwell would call an attack by 10 to
15 Whites on two Black men?" said Duke.

yah...@webtv.net

ungelesen,
22.10.1999, 03:00:0022.10.99
an
   Message From: davi...@mail.com (David Duke) Date: Tue, Oct
19, 1999, 11:06am To: duker...@davidduke.com Subject: Duke Report
Online: David Duke Demands Coverage of Homosexual Rape and Murder
go to   | |
http://lists.davidduke.com:81/guest/RemoteListSummary/DukeCampaign |
News Advisory:
David Duke Demands Coverage of Homosexual Rape and Murder of Jesse
Dirkhising and Calls for Hate Crime Prosecution
New Orleans, Louisiana, October 18, 1999 . National White civil rights
activist David Duke is demanding the national media spotlight the grisly
rape and murder of 13 year old Jesse Dirkhising by two homosexuals in
Rogers, Arkansas, with the same vigor they did with Mathew Shepard. Duke
says this crime is even more heinous than the Shepard case because the
victim was a child who was literally raped to death by two male
homosexuals.
According to a Northwest Arkansas Morning News article of September 28,
1999, two homosexuals, Joshua Macave Brown, 22, and David Don Carpenter,
38, are charged with luring Dirkhising to their apartment where they
tied the boy with duct tape, repeatedly raped the boy and sexually
tortured him until he died. There has been no national news coverage of
this crime.
"The national media has a double standard when reporting crime committed
by minorities and homosexuals." Duke maintains "the reality is, that
homosexuals are far more likely to be predators they are to be victims.
But this side of the story is not fairly reported." "There has been no
outrage and no candlelight vigils for Jesse Dirkhising," said Duke.
"This vicious rape and murder of a 13 year old boy has been completely
suppressed by the media."
Duke says he's opposed the concept of hate crime, calling it "thought
crime," but says if hate crime laws are on the books then they should be
applied equally. "If the murder of Mathew Shepard was a crime motivated
by hate, then the rape and murder of a 13 year old boy by two
homosexuals, is a hate crime." "If not," says Duke, "then we are saying
this boys tragic death has less meaning."
For more information visit www.davidduke.com.
David Duke is a former State Representative for Louisiana and is

currently the elected chairman for the St. Tammany Parish Republican
Party in Louisiana. He is a well-known civil rights leader working
against discrimination and for the rights and heritage of white
Americans. David Duke is the author of the national acclaimed
0 neue Nachrichten