You Might Be A David Duchovny Fan If...

1 view

reeT

Jul 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/10/99
OK - the redneck thread made this inevitable. Here are a couple, one
from Shannara & one from me to get ball rolling. Additions are
encouraged, so give it a shot - and remember the PG-13 category ;)

reeT
~Honor the Egg...Mock the Trolls...Go West.~

-------------
By reeT, Laurie Haynes, and whoever else contributes

re_t...@londonoffice.com - reeT
shan...@xemplary.com – Laurie

Rating: PG-13
Category: Humor
Spoilers: None
Archiving: Anywhere, just keep our names on it.
Disclaimer: David Duchovny owns David Duchovny, not us (sigh).

You might be a David Duchovny fan if:

1) You really *did* pay Princeton $50 for a legitimate copy of "The
Schizophrenic Critique of Pure Reason in Beckett's Early Novels"

2) Red is your favorite color because that's the color of DD's Speedos.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Moi1327687

Jul 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/10/99
Okay...I'll jump in...

3.) You actually buy the magazine that has the very same article you read on
the internet about DD...and you have to admit it really is for the pictures....
T'is moi

reeT

Jul 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/10/99
In article <19990710144429...@ng-fh1.aol.com>,
moi13...@aol.com (Moi1327687) wrote:

> Okay...I'll jump in...
>
> 3.) You actually buy the magazine that has the very same article you
> read on the internet about DD...and you have to admit it really is
> for the pictures....
> T'is moi

Great! #3(and you) are added. Thanks
--

reeT
~Honor the Egg...Mock the Trolls...Go West.~

tz...@my-deja.com

Jul 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/10/99
4. you can't decide which of his haircuts you like the most.

Lezlie

Jul 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/10/99

> >You might be a David Duchovny fan if:
> >
> >1) You really *did* pay Princeton $50 for a legitimate copy of "The
> >Schizophrenic Critique of Pure Reason in Beckett's Early Novels"
> >
> >2) Red is your favorite color because that's the color of DD's Speedos.
>
> 3.) You actually buy the magazine that has the very same article you read
on
> the internet about DD...and you have to admit it really is for the
pictures....
> T'is moi

4.) You pick up a TV Guilde with the ballot for the TVGuide awards, then
surreptitously remove the ballot from a second copy and slip it in yours so
you can vote twice.

shannar...@xemplary.com

Jul 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/10/99
4.) You pay $400 in an auction for a painting of David.
5.) You systematically hunt down every single movie he's been in, no
matter how good or bad, just so you know you haven't missed a chance
to see David on the screen and have it for your very own.
6.) You own every variety of Mulder clone there is.

At Media West, I bid on a terrific painting by Karen Rivers of Mulder.
It eventually sold for about $200 (out of my price range). A friend of
mine bid and paid over $400 for a picture of Jim and Blair (from the
Sentinel) doing the Naked Pretzel. ;) (now I wouldn't have given one
cent for it, but it goes to show you the extreme things we fans do,
sometimes).

On 10 Jul 1999 18:44:29 GMT, moi13...@aol.com (Moi1327687) wrote:

>>OK - the redneck thread made this inevitable. Here are a couple, one
>>from Shannara & one from me to get ball rolling. Additions are
>>encouraged, so give it a shot - and remember the PG-13 category ;)
>>

>>reeT
>>~Honor the Egg...Mock the Trolls...Go West.~
>>

>>-------------
>>By reeT, Laurie Haynes, and whoever else contributes
>>
>>re_t...@londonoffice.com - reeT
>>shan...@xemplary.com – Laurie
>>
>>Rating: PG-13
>>Category: Humor
>>Spoilers: None
>>Archiving: Anywhere, just keep our names on it.
>>Disclaimer: David Duchovny owns David Duchovny, not us (sigh).
>>

>>You might be a David Duchovny fan if:
>>
>>1) You really *did* pay Princeton $50 for a legitimate copy of "The
>>Schizophrenic Critique of Pure Reason in Beckett's Early Novels"
>>
>>2) Red is your favorite color because that's the color of DD's Speedos.
>>

>>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>>Share what you know. Learn what you don't.
>>

>Okay...I'll jump in...

>3.) You actually buy the magazine that has the very same article you read on
>the internet about DD...and you have to admit it really is for the pictures....
>T'is moi

ClaySkye

Jul 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/10/99
OK.....number this wherever it falls.....

you watch the beginning of your children's "Land Before Time VI" tape just to
see the 1.5 second clip in the previews of David in Beethoven.

ClayeSkye
I still believe that I cannot be saved-Smashing Pumpkins

Moi1327687

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99
>OK.....number this wherever it falls.....
>
>you watch the beginning of your children's "Land Before Time VI" tape just to
>see the 1.5 second clip in the previews of David in Beethoven.
>

>ClayeSkye

OH, this has definitely got to be included, folks, doncha think?!! LOL!!!

T'is moi

reeT

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99
In article <19990710214617...@ng-ci1.aol.com>,
moi13...@aol.com (Moi1327687) wrote:

> OH, this has definitely got to be included, folks, doncha think?!!

Absolutely! I'll send out an updated list in a while