shameful self-promoton/msg. to Columbina

tamino

Jan 27, 2001, 9:22:05 AM1/27/01
Hello AFRians,

Some of you might remember me, I used to be a regular
here. I'm writing to make a shameful promotional plea
for my band, "Bedlam Boys," and a noble promotional plea
for one of the great musicians of our time, Andy Stewart.

We've recently posted our music on MP3.com, and we're
planning to assault them (with listeners!) this coming
Super Bowl Sunday (that's tomorrow). So if you like
good ren faire music, stop on by our page Sunday
http://www.mp3.com/BedlamBoys
and listen to our version of "Loch Lomond." What the
heck, listen to a few more if you feel like it.

We're also helping to promote one of the great artists
of our day. Legendary Scottish folk singer, one of the
forces behind Silly Wizard -- but you may know him as the
composer of the most-covered song in ren faire history,
"Queen of Argyll." He's Andy M. Stewart, and he's also
on MP3.com
http://www.mp3.com/AndyMStewart
If you can, please visit his page tomorrow and play the
song "Queen of Argyll." What the heck, play a few more
if you feel like it.

And a message to Columbina: we're going into the studio
*tonight*. Guess which two songs I'm gonna do a quick
take of? But I only get one take -- so, luck be a lady
tonight...

Sincerely,
Grant Foster
http://www.mp3.com/BedlamBoys

Michele-Columbina

Jan 27, 2001, 10:21:28 AM1/27/01
Our God of Music and Courtly Manners spake thusly:

>And a message to Columbina: we're going into the studio
>*tonight*. Guess which two songs I'm gonna do a quick
>take of? But I only get one take -- so, luck be a lady
>tonight...

YAYEEEEE Happy tappy dancing all around. Not sure which one I am humming
first...oh hell, I know...

Picturing blackbirds singing...in the dead of night.

Thank you my dear one, I relearn to fly every day.

Michele
A.F.R. Goddess Of Love, Columbina Andreini
Stupina Lives!!!!
Owner of Teatro! (di Pecorino Romano)--when all you need is a little cheese
Next stop NCRF !
Visit us on our website at www.taskmaskers.com

Janelle of Warren

Jan 27, 2001, 2:57:10 PM1/27/01
In article <hQAc6.3605$KO3.1...@typhoon.ne.mediaone.net>,

"tamino" <tami...@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello AFRians,
>
> Some of you might remember me, I used to be a regular
> here. I'm writing to make a shameful promotional plea
> for my band, "Bedlam Boys," and a noble promotional plea
> for one of the great musicians of our time, Andy Stewart.
>
> We've recently posted our music on MP3.com, and we're
> planning to assault them (with listeners!) this coming
> Super Bowl Sunday (that's tomorrow). So if you like
> good ren faire music, stop on by our page Sunday
> http://www.mp3.com/BedlamBoys
> and listen to our version of "Loch Lomond." What the
> heck, listen to a few more if you feel like it.

Please do check them out. These guys are wonderful! I have both of
their CD's and play them often (it's cheaper than room and board for
them ;-D )

Janelle of Warren
"It's never too late to have a happy childhood."
"Just a gamekeeper's daughter, nothing noble about me...truly...just
ask my father!" ;-)
(Mostly)Sweet and innocent
NJRK (home is where the heart is), Tux, KRF, Sterling, OWRF

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

CookieLadyToo

Jan 28, 2001, 1:05:51 AM1/28/01
>From: Janelle of Warren

>>tami...@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote:

>>So if you like good ren faire music, stop on by our page Sunday
http://www.mp3.com/BedlamBoys and listen to our version of "Loch Lomond." What
the heck, listen to a few more if you feel like it.

>Please do check them out. These guys are wonderful! I have both of their
CD's and play them often (it's cheaper than room and board for them ;-D )

Let me add my agreement with Janelle. I'm lucky enough to see these guys live
pretty often, & they are terrific. Let's help them out. & if you happen to
make it to FLARF, go see them live & in person. You won't be sorry. These are
2 very talented guys.

jan
Lady Alyssa Llewellyn
Occasionally A. Kate Davis (Katie to me friends)
Always a Cookie Lady (the brunette one)
Want a cookie little boy?
You have some crumbs on your face, let me lick them off!
A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand
Evil sister to the Evil Duke
I think I'll miss you most of all Scarecrow
Now I know I have a heart, because it's breaking
Bedlam groupie
Home of the titty kitty
KRF-MERF-Hammond Castle-Sterling-Dragonclaw-AZRF-VARF (it'll be missed)
I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk
them and hope they panic and give in. (It's just a joke folks!)
Cleric #13
Bard #108
THIS is NOT a WET NOODLE, SIR!!
All yawn, yell less
Sister of the OC
Sarcastica's Cookie Magistrate of the Chipyard, Much munch much
What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it is all about?
http://www.evilduke.com/Performance/Family/jan.htm