Re: help with schematic please - 1 attachment

Rich Grise

Jan 15, 2005, 10:05:00 PM1/15/05
On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 11:54:54 -0600, danray wrote:

> help if you can, I found the attached schematic, and text on a website
> but cant get anyone to answer my questions.

The reason no one will answer your questions is because the nature of the
questions shows that you are not yet qualified to experimentally construct
circuits which connect directly to mains voltage. You would be almost
sure to kill yourself.

No one wants to be an accessory to suicide by ignorance.

Get your ass to the public library, or search the web for "elementary
electronics tutorial" or the like. Maybe even "basic electricity".

Good Luck!
Rich

Ray

Jan 18, 2005, 9:26:23 AM1/18/05
Rich Grise <rich...@example.net> wrote in

Rich I am an electrician by trade, I deal with voltages that will make your
body explode on a daily basis, I am not ignorant to what electricity can
do. I am ignorant to how it can be manipulated with electronic circuits.

JeffM

Jan 18, 2005, 3:49:07 PM1/18/05
>I am not ignorant to what electricity can do
> Ray

It appears that Rich was responding to the *nature of the questions*,
not to the actual schematic.
It is likely he never saw it.
The reason for that was you don't know much about Usenet either.

Unless the newsgroup has *binary* or *binaries* in its name
you are not permitted to post graphics or other attachments.
They are stripped off by most servers.

The standard way is to draw your circuit with ASCII characters
(Andy's ASCII Circuit by Andreas Weber
http://www.tech-chat.de/download.html is a nice tool)
or post the graphic it to a website
and include a link to the page in your post.
http://www.google.com/search?&q=updated+2004+best+free+space+Tripod+Angelfire+Geocities+Freeservers
if you don't have your own site.