Buy a fake diploma on the internet? LOL...

Velocit...@gmail.com

May 21, 2006, 7:55:22 PM5/21/06
I have been browsing the internet looking for a online college degree
program that suits me and I have been seeing alot of "fake diploma" web
sites. From what I can tell, there seems to be quite a few of these
online. If you want to see what I am talking about, check out this fake
diploma website (http://www.DiplomaXpress.com). There are even other
sites out there that review sites like these.

My question is, how many people out there are just buying their degrees
through websites like these?!?!?

Velocit...@gmail.com

May 21, 2006, 8:10:55 PM5/21/06
Oh yeah.... at this DiplomaXpress website you can even get matching
transcripts for around $400 !?!?

Most of these fake diploma sites that I have seen (there are about
fifty of them listed on a website called
http://www.fakediploma-review.com) dont exactly appear to be
"mom-and-pop" type operations. It really makes me curious about how
many fake diplomas a site like this will sell on a daily basis.

It all sounds pretty humorous until I think about how many times I have
actually had to show proof of my degree in a job interview.

What does everyone else think about this type of thing. Is this
something that everyone knows about except for me?

It would be interesting to know how many of my co-workers (if any) have
bought their diploma online instead of working for it like the rest of
us.