SPAM-ALERT*SPAM-ALERT

Cassandra Cockrill

Sep 7, 1994, 9:47:47 PM9/7/94
Guess what!?! There's a guy on AOL with a screen name
"SpamOnline"!!! Look what I found on Alt.Spam.....

My Hormel, 'tis of thee
--------------------------------

My Hormel, 'tis of thee,
Sweet Spam of Liberty,
Of thee I sing.

Spam with a Coke and fries,
Spam tastes great baked or fried,
It's flavor you can't deny,
Let Spam tins ring.

SpamO...@aol.com

I wonder if this guy has spam desserts, can carve spam, or has
any other special SPAM trivia or talents...

Isn't life great? I love this Dumpster!

--
Cassy

Ladyguin

Sep 8, 1994, 8:42:01 PM9/8/94
In article <34lqg3$dru$1...@mhade.inhouse.compuserve.com>, Cassandra Cockrill
<75057...@CompuServe.COM> writes:

about a fellow spam lover..

shall we lure him to the dull men's folder, or the dumpster?? did anyone
check his bio? having one more man around couldn't hurt, could it ladies??

Patrick643

Sep 10, 1994, 2:30:07 AM9/10/94
nobody really has ever eaten spam have they? how about a fried bologna
sandwich to go with that.

Cassandra Cockrill

Sep 9, 1994, 12:10:12 PM9/9/94
Heck, I guess if he can write songs about SPAM or remember the
words, there's a chance he can carry a tune. Lord knows with
Delores whining everytime Shinehaid starts to worble we could use
some help in the tune carrying department. Speaking of that, I
haven't seen MasterSteve (Dawson) around here recently. Is he
still on that concert tour with Prince?

Is Farf touring with Courtney Loves new band? I know there are a
few other singers around here... Where are they?

--
Cassy

Izzy38

Sep 11, 1994, 9:45:06 AM9/11/94
In article <34u8rq$2...@search01.news.aol.com>, lady...@aol.com (Ladyguin)
writes:

>just send in your favorite acronym for spam.

S wine
P ateed
A nd
M arinaded

LITTLE THING (bs bio)

Sep 11, 1994, 12:28:38 PM9/11/94

: just send in your favorite acronym for spam. the contest will be judged by
: an impartial panel (yeah, right), and the prize will be.......an evening
: in the dumpster with your favorite dumpster regular. of course, we will
: all be there cheering you both on...cannolis and champagne will be
: supplied..

okay how about
suspicously petrified acrid meat

kiki

LITTLE THING (bs bio)

Sep 11, 1994, 5:29:50 PM9/11/94
: Good job, kiki... Is there anyone special you are trying to get
: to spend the evening alone with?

no not really
to tell the truth
i still haven't figured out who all lives here

if i win are there any volunteers?

kiki

Cassandra Cockrill

Sep 11, 1994, 5:16:58 PM9/11/94
Good job, kiki... Is there anyone special you are trying to get
to spend the evening alone with?

Ok, folks... This is easy, though I'll admit, I didn't come up
with this. It's the actual answer.

Supposititious
Pork (&)
Associated
Mucus

--
Cassy

Ladyguin

Sep 11, 1994, 6:31:03 PM9/11/94
In article <34vsse$1...@news.umbc.edu>, lje...@umbc.edu (LITTLE THING (bs
bio)) writes:

====>haven't figured out who lives here.

well kiki,
you'll know soon enough. when the rest of the entries arrive, you'll see
for yourself what a sick, twisted group we are. and, no doubt, will feel
honored to be associating with us!
as of now there are three female entries and one male. izzy delighted or
izzy not? geez, i assumed that kiki is a female...since i never met a male
kiki. however, if you're a male, then the count is two and two.

keep up the good work, dumpster sickos. your entries are superb.

Cassandra Cockrill

Sep 11, 1994, 7:10:10 PM9/11/94
Whoops! I almost forgot to share with you all the story my
(older) brother told me about this acronym. As many of you know,
I had a particularly horrid childhood due (in part) to some cruel
older siblings. One night my brother was sick and couldn't eat
the regular dinner which was some SPAM thing. We had just seen
*Soylent Green* and my brother told me SPAM meant

Soylent
Pink
And
Mauve

--
Cassy

Ladyguin

Sep 12, 1994, 4:02:02 AM9/12/94
In article <3502oi$oo6$1...@mhadg.inhouse.compuserve.com>, Cassandra Cockrill
<75057...@CompuServe.COM> writes:

====>soylent green

thank you for sharing that touching story of sibling abuse with us cassy!
it feels like deja vu and the dull men's folder, doesn't it? jeez, i miss
those dull men. where have they been lately?

SHINEHAID

Sep 12, 1994, 12:13:02 PM9/12/94
In article <3511tq$o...@search01.news.aol.com>, lady...@aol.com (Ladyguin)
writes:

<<thank you for sharing that touching story of sibling abuse with us
cassy!
it feels like deja vu and the dull men's folder, doesn't it? jeez, i miss
those dull men. where have they been lately?>>

I don't know about the others, but I've been handcrafting pipe cleaners.