Nor Any Drop... -Challenge Drabble

Daibhid Ceannaideach

Oct 20, 2003, 7:43:21 AM10/20/03
Nor Any Drop...

"Hydrophobia is an interesting condition." said the Doctor, thoughtfully. "To
have such loathing for one of the basic requirements of life. Daleks, of
course, can't swim and don't drink, which isn't quite the same thing, but all
races that do need hydration have their sufferers. I once met a group of
telekenetics who could actually repel liquids with the force of their disgust.
But never, in all my travels, have I seen a reaction like this."

Benny glared at him, before turning back to sweep up the glass she'd thrown
across the console room. "Look, I thought it was vodka, okay?"

Written for the "Water" challenge
--
Dave
Now Official Absentee of EU Skiffeysoc for FOUR years

Helen Fayle

Oct 20, 2003, 11:14:13 AM10/20/03

"Daibhid Ceannaideach" <daibhidc...@aol.com> wrote in message
> Nor Any Drop...
<snip>

"Look, I thought it was vodka, okay?"

<SPLUTTER><WIPE>

Daibhid Ceannaideach

Oct 20, 2003, 12:50:29 PM10/20/03

Aythankyew!

Clive May

Oct 22, 2003, 5:09:12 PM10/22/03

"Daibhid Ceannaideach" <daibhidc...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Nor Any Drop...
>

> "Hydrophobia is an interesting condition." said the Doctor, thoughtfully.
> have such loathing for one of the basic requirements of life. Daleks, of
> course, can't swim and don't drink, which isn't quite the same thing, but
all
> races that do need hydration have their sufferers. I once met a group of
> telekenetics who could actually repel liquids with the force of their
disgust.
> But never, in all my travels, have I seen a reaction like this."
>
> Benny glared at him, before turning back to sweep up the glass she'd
thrown
> across the console room. "Look, I thought it was vodka, okay?"

LOL!

Nice one.

Cheers

Clive