WIFE BEATER!!!

1 view

Robert Burnell

Jul 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/4/00
Every one knows one of the side affects of alcohol is that it can make u
aggressive. But the one drink that can make u more aggressive than others is
definatly STELLA. B4 I started drinking it I heard people refer 2 it as WIFE
BEATER. Know that I drink Stella is plainly obvious why. I'd always get
slightley aggressive when drinking. But since I have been drinking Stella I
have got worse. A mate and I left a bloke unconcious the other week. Don't
get me wrong this bloke deserved a beating after making a girl cry and then
starting on me for telling him 2 leave off. I would never have reacted like
that though.

Has any1 else had any Stella experiences?
I want 2 here about how WIFE BEATER has effected u.

Stephen Gilman

Jul 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/4/00
In article <8jtoic$9a3$1...@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk>, "Robert Burnell"

> Every one knows one of the side affects of alcohol is that it can make u
> aggressive.

I never get aggressive. I get fucked over.

--
It is the policy of Gilman USENET Communications Inc. not to respond
to flames or to argue with fools, thus ensuring that bandwidth be

"Even God has a sense of humour. Just look at the platypus!"
- Kevin Smith

Scott W.

Jul 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/4/00
In article <8jtoic$9a3$1...@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk>, br...@burnellr.fsnet.co.uk says...

> Every one knows one of the side affects of alcohol is that it can make u
> aggressive. But the one drink that can make u more aggressive than others is
> definatly STELLA. B4 I started drinking it I heard people refer 2 it as WIFE
> BEATER. Know that I drink Stella is plainly obvious why. I'd always get
> slightley aggressive when drinking. But since I have been drinking Stella I
> have got worse. A mate and I left a bloke unconcious the other week. Don't
> get me wrong this bloke deserved a beating after making a girl cry and then
> starting on me for telling him 2 leave off. I would never have reacted like
> that though.
>
> Has any1 else had any Stella experiences?
> I want 2 here about how WIFE BEATER has effected u.

Hooligan! Do you like to beat up weiners from Denmark, perchance?

--
dftgsgasg

Scott W.

Jul 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/4/00
In article <mediaboy-040...@p4t4.web.dialup.ncf.carleton.ca>, ao...@freenet.carleton.ca says...

> In article <8jtoic$9a3$1...@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk>, "Robert Burnell"
>
> > Every one knows one of the side affects of alcohol is that it can make u
> > aggressive.
>

> I never get aggressive. I get fucked over.

Be more clever. I'm tellin' ya. Listen to me and I'll tell ya
how it's done.
--
dftgsgasg

Cryoutrgp

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
>From: Scott W. hajjjj...@haha.haa

>> definatly STELLA.

what is stella? never heard of it.

Leaf

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
In article <8jtoic$9a3$1...@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk>, Robert Burnell

>I want 2 here about how WIFE BEATER has effected u.

It seems that Stella affects those with diminished brain matter.

--
Leaf

Stephen Gilman

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
In article <20000705010131...@ng-fl1.aol.com>,
cryo...@aol.com (Cryoutrgp) wrote:

Belgian "beer".

jaZZmanian Devil

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
Leaf wrote:

> >I want 2 here about how WIFE BEATER has effected u.
>
> It seems that Stella affects those with diminished brain matter.
> --
> Leaf

The only Stella I've had is that bit that Beavis brought up to our
house. Didn't hit anybody, but then again, I only had the two of them.
jaZZ md

--
SAMC(TINC), MaA, PBFH
Nurture your mind with great thoughts; to believe in the heroic makes

Beavis

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
cryo...@aol.com (Cryoutrgp) wrote:

>what is stella? never heard of it.

Stella Artois; Belgian lager 5.2% and tastes *beautiful*. The only place I've
ever seen it sold in the US was a bar in Manhattan, and the price was
extortionate. Fortunately, I'd managed to fit a 12-pack in my luggage.

Voted "Best beer in the whole world" [1] every year since 1987

I had 8 cans last night and ended up arranging a trip to Cincinnatti. Strange.

Cheers

Beavis
--
[1] By me

Stephen Gilman

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
In article <962822494....@burroughs.atdot.com>, Beavis
<beavis...@fuckyou.co.uk> wrote:

> cryo...@aol.com (Cryoutrgp) wrote:
>
> >what is stella? never heard of it.
>

> Stella Artois; Belgian lager 5.2% and tastes *beautiful*. The only place =

> I've
> ever seen it sold in the US was a bar in Manhattan, and the price was
> extortionate. Fortunately, I'd managed to fit a 12-pack in my luggage.
>
> Voted "Best beer in the whole world" [1] every year since 1987
>

> I had 8 cans last night and ended up arranging a trip to Cincinnatti. Str=
> ange.
>
> Cheers
'

It's that rare in the USA? You can find it quite easily in Canada.

Cryoutrgp

Jul 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/6/00
>From: ao...@freenet.carleton.ca (Stephen Gilman)
>Date: 7/5/00 1:44 PM Pacific

>> Stella Artois; Belgian lager 5.2% and tastes *beautiful*. The only place =
>> I've
>> ever seen it sold in the US was a bar in Manhattan, and the price was
>> extortionate. Fortunately, I'd managed to fit a 12-pack in my luggage.

i have a really well stocked liquor store nearby. I'll look for Stella there.
They have all kinds of stuff I still haven't tried.

Brian Smith

Jul 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/8/00

"Robert Burnell" <br...@burnellr.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

> Every one knows one of the side affects of alcohol is that it can make u
> aggressive.

You want to get yourself over to alt.stoned.fuckers instead, mate ;-)
--
Brian Smith bri...@wintermute.demon.co.uk
"Oh Brave New World that has such people in it"

KevNJon

Jul 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/14/00
beavis...@fuckyou.co.uk writes:

>Stella Artois; Belgian lager 5.2% and tastes *beautiful*. The only place =
>I've
>ever seen it sold in the US was a bar in Manhattan, and the price was
>extortionate.

In the interest of the furtherance of knowledge, allow me to report that a
store in Chicago is advertising Stella at $6.99 per sixpack. That's . . . let's
see . . . £4.65, by my reckoning. Is that extortionate?

kev

Mathu

Jul 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/14/00
Beavis wrote ...

> The only place I've ever seen it sold in the US was a bar in

> Manhattan, and the price was extortionate.

In Manhattan, even the price of Budweiser can be extortionate.

Except maybe at the Village Idiot bar. I liked that place. It's the only
bar I was ever in on Manhattan Island that had the decency to sell Pabst Blue
Ribbon beer.

--
Mark Mathu

Beavis

Jul 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/16/00
kev...@aol.comATOSE (KevNJon) wrote:

>In the interest of the furtherance of knowledge, allow me to report that a
>store in Chicago is advertising Stella at $6.99 per sixpack. That's . . . let's
>see . . . £4.65, by my reckoning. Is that extortionate?

That's a good price - I assume it's the 330ml bottles you get over there, which
works out at 0.23 pence per ml of Stella. Over here I always buy the 500ml cans
for 99pence each which works out at 0.20 pence per ml.

Beat the rush and buy now!

Cheers

Beavis