Back from leeds

Secret Vampire

Aug 26, 2002, 7:41:07 PM8/26/02
That was fun.

Friday:
most of the bands I didn't want to see, except NOFX, who are still good,
and screwed up with the measurements for their banner resulting in
something barely visible until the cameras zoomed in on it, shades of
Spinal Tap, though no dancing gnomes.
GnR fucking Rocked though, I expected them to be a bit poo, but they
were well worth freezing my nuts off for an hour to see. Also, it was
noted that Axl has an incredibly silly high pitched voice, this is
possibly due to Slash being in his ass.

Saturday:
I cooked bacon and eggs for breakfast, camping is gr8.
it rained heavily, We retreated into a clothes stall till it slowed, and
then went to the campsite to get waterproof stuff, I attempted to fix a
hole in my trainer using gaffer tape, we went back to the arena and
caught the last minute of the Bellrays, I wished for more. The gaffer
tape evidently wasn't working, I bought boots, the sun came out.
At this point we went to sainsburys to get money and strawberries,
arriving back in time to catch the last of the white stripes, they were
good. Weezer and Pulp were also good. The Strokes had no business
headlining, they didn't even have enough material to do a decent length
set, and they're still as bad as last year WHERE THEY FUCKED UP THE
RUNNING ORDER AND CAUSED BAND MISSAGE BECAUSE OF THEIR M8S AT THE NME
SAYING "PUT THEM ON THE MAIN STAGE OR WE'LL CALL YOUR FESTIVAL SMELLY".
It started raining so we ran away to watch the polyphonic spree, which
was interesting, in a happy uplifting kind of way, the rain stopped, we
returned to the strokes, they were still crap, I went to 2 many dj's[1],
who weren't.

Sunday:
We were all lazy cungts due to staying up till 5am complaining about the
cold, and the lack of things to burn, however I did manage to get to the
arena in time for the last few songs from the Libertines, they were cool
in a Jam / early stiff little fingers punk way, and midtown were ok too.
Ben Kweller was even better than last time I saw him, but I didn't get a
toothbrush, I nearly cried. Jon Spencer Blues explosion were also really
good, very intense. Muse were good also, but we missed most of them
through jon spencer, the only headliner that was worth seeing was the
Foo Fighters, who weren't about to split despite what people at Reading
had been telling us, resulting in an excellent ending to the musical
proceedings.
Now the race was on to get back to our campsite before the rioting
started, this was difficult as the paths were way too narrow, we took a
shortcut through the woods, nobody had a torch, it was amusing in it's
own way. when we got back to the camp we watched the comedy spectacle of
people trying to demolish a 12' solid metal fence with their bodies, it
was explained to the fuckwad who bought a weekend ticket despite only
wanting to go on the friday, and had been working saturday and sunday,
only returning for the riots, that it wouldn't be welcome for him and
his m8 to destroy the fence by our tents, and to go off and break a
different one. After this we were able to settle down to watching the
flames of the toilets a couple of fields across, and casually heckling
people doing stupid things like exploding gas canisters, and running
into the aforementioned aluminium fences, after a while of this, we
reached the point where we were all cold, the time had come for the
symbolic destruction of a guitar, by setting fire to it, smashing it
against the fence, jumping on it, and finally burinig ittill all that
was left was the machine heads and a few frets, hopefully the photos
came out well.

[1] Not my catastrophe.

--
_-Secret-_
Then she did exclaim:

Burlock Trolmes

Aug 27, 2002, 4:47:43 AM8/27/02
He's a boy, you want a girl so tear off his cock
Tie his hair in bunches, fuck him, call him Secret Vampire if you want

> That was fun.

[snippage]

> GnR fucking Rocked though, I expected them to be a bit poo, but they
> were well worth freezing my nuts off for an hour to see. Also, it was
> noted that Axl has an incredibly silly high pitched voice, this is
> possibly due to Slash being in his ass.

Muhh, Axl Rose has a donkey? And lends it to Slash for sexual favours? He
must be Huhges., yes really him.

> The Strokes had no business
> headlining, they didn't even have enough material to do a decent length
> set, and they're still as bad as last year WHERE THEY FUCKED UP THE
> RUNNING ORDER AND CAUSED BAND MISSAGE BECAUSE OF THEIR M8S AT THE NME
> SAYING "PUT THEM ON THE MAIN STAGE OR WE'LL CALL YOUR FESTIVAL SMELLY".

The Strokes headlined the main stage?!?!??! Fucking hell, the band I was
in when I was 16 - Penguin Lust - are better than them.

> It started raining so we ran away to watch the polyphonic spree, which
> was interesting, in a happy uplifting kind of way, the rain stopped, we
> returned to the strokes, they were still crap, I went to 2 many dj's[1],
> who weren't.

Jealousy factor 4395984669837495398765092368452389753049760934786

> Sunday:

> Now the race was on to get back to our campsite before the rioting
> started

I went to Reading twice - 1995 and 1996 - and never witnessed any riots.
From what I remember, most people left the arena at about midnight, went
back to their campsites, shouted "BOLLOCKS!" at each other for eight
hours, fell asleep, woke up at 3pm, wandered over to the main stage and
realised Shed Seven were currently playing, at which point they shouted
"BOLLOCKS!" at each other again.

--
Hurgen bloogen pijn-waarhuis Chatham Kent hurgen burgen doppel-glajzen
schouroum flurgen blurgen Rod Stijwaart Doo Joo Thijnck Ij'm Seckxsijy?

Retryu

Aug 27, 2002, 6:55:23 AM8/27/02
"Secret Vampire" Wrote..

> That was fun.

I was also there.....Did you find your supermarket??

> Friday:
> most of the bands I didn't want to see, except NOFX, who are still good,
> and screwed up with the measurements for their banner resulting in
> something barely visible until the cameras zoomed in on it, shades of
> Spinal Tap, though no dancing gnomes.

NoFx are cool, funny and talented. They rock! their minimalistic banner was
typical of their humour.

> GnR fucking Rocked though, I expected them to be a bit poo, but they
> were well worth freezing my nuts off for an hour to see. Also, it was
> noted that Axl has an incredibly silly high pitched voice, this is
> possibly due to Slash being in his ass.

GNFNR = FUCKING AMAZING, didn't care too much for the new stuff though and
lets hope slash comes outta Axl's ass soon, that can't be good for him.

Also, what was the bullshit over the "council" wanting to stop the show? Was
it because they came out so late and the noise restrictions etc etc?

> Saturday:
> I cooked bacon and eggs for breakfast, camping is gr8.
> it rained heavily, We retreated into a clothes stall till it slowed, and
> then went to the campsite to get waterproof stuff, I attempted to fix a
> hole in my trainer using gaffer tape, we went back to the arena and
> caught the last minute of the Bellrays, I wished for more. The gaffer
> tape evidently wasn't working, I bought boots, the sun came out.
> At this point we went to sainsburys to get money and strawberries,
> arriving back in time to catch the last of the white stripes, they were
> good. Weezer and Pulp were also good. The Strokes had no business
> headlining, they didn't even have enough material to do a decent length
> set, and they're still as bad as last year WHERE THEY FUCKED UP THE
> RUNNING ORDER AND CAUSED BAND MISSAGE BECAUSE OF THEIR M8S AT THE NME
> SAYING "PUT THEM ON THE MAIN STAGE OR WE'LL CALL YOUR FESTIVAL SMELLY".
> It started raining so we ran away to watch the polyphonic spree, which
> was interesting, in a happy uplifting kind of way, the rain stopped, we
> returned to the strokes, they were still crap, I went to 2 many dj's[1],
> who weren't.

Wow, you had the luxury of a hot meal then? I survived on chocolate and
crisps. Saturday was the worst day of the 3 music wise (for me anyway) The
Strokes are bollocks and the rain made them even bollockser.

After catching Fenix TX earlier that day I sat off in the comedy tent stoned
till later on in the evening till Whezer and Pulp, then after that I hit the
stongbow tent and saw the UlTrA CoOl WiP3oUt On tHe Ps2 STaNd, wow talk
about marketing! A "cool" game for the "raver" generation, I was mostly
inpressed and started popping pills.

> Sunday:
> We were all lazy cungts due to staying up till 5am complaining about the
> cold, and the lack of things to burn,

Only 5am?!?!?!1/1/

Ah Sunday, I was way too fucked to enjoy any of that really, but I did
manage to catch Less Than Jake, Ash, Muse and Foo Fighters. Foo Fighters set
was good and when they went off the stage without playing Everlong my
weekend colapsed as did I on those weird plastic tiles they put
down......But no, wait, THEY FOOLED US! After dave palying some weird song
that was shit the restof the band came back out for the grand finalé that is
EVERLONG.

The "riots" are funny, I would call it "LETS BURN THE BOGS AND THROW
PLASTIC BOTTLES FULL OF PISS AT THE SECURITY AND POLICE." This happens every
year at Leeds. There are two unwritten rules about caping at Leeds...NEVER
camp near the toilets and NEVER camp by a group of 7 tents full of Scottish
teenage boys who stay up for 80 hours shouting and screaming and pissing on
and near your tent.

All in all it was a cool weekend as it always is and if they let it go ahead
next year I will be going, if not it's time to invade READING!

"Ret"

Paul Barnard

Aug 27, 2002, 8:32:21 AM8/27/02
Did you not go and see Pulp, when I saw Cocker at reading 2000 he gave me
the fear when he shouted 'NO BODY IS LEAVING THIS FIELD TILL I SEE SOME
FUCKING DAMAGE' whilst wearing a big wooly jumper.

Hughes.

Aug 27, 2002, 8:29:18 AM8/27/02
In article <Xns927763B242A3Bmoctenretnitb@ecnirp.l>,
Burlock Trolmes <ecni...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> He's a boy, you want a girl so tear off his cock
> Tie his hair in bunches, fuck him, call him Secret Vampire if you want
>
> > That was fun.
>
> [snippage]
>
> > GnR fucking Rocked though, I expected them to be a bit poo, but they
> > were well worth freezing my nuts off for an hour to see. Also, it was
> > noted that Axl has an incredibly silly high pitched voice, this is
> > possibly due to Slash being in his ass.
>
> Muhh, Axl Rose has a donkey? And lends it to Slash for sexual favours? He
> must be Huhges., yes really him.

Gahh!

> I went to Reading twice - 1995 and 1996 - and never witnessed any riots.
> From what I remember, most people left the arena at about midnight, went
> back to their campsites, shouted "BOLLOCKS!" at each other for eight
> hours, fell asleep, woke up at 3pm, wandered over to the main stage and
> realised Shed Seven were currently playing, at which point they shouted
> "BOLLOCKS!" at each other again.

Gihh!

--
I amuse (I am Hughes.)
Judge_Nutmeg in teh hahs

Hughes. is filmed in front of a live studio audience.

Fish

Aug 27, 2002, 9:49:52 AM8/27/02
> <snip>

I went to Reading which was better. Band of the weekend for me were Thursday,
Get Up Kids, Finch and Dillinger Escape Plan.. Jazzy technical hardcore on the
main stage indeed.. Next year it will be Nile and Cryptopsy or something like
that. DEP provided a huge amount of entertainment when their singer took a shit
onto a towel on stage and then wrapped it up and threw it in the audience, and
then impressed even more by catching it when they threw it back. Anyone who
watched Puddle of Mudd or any garage rock bands is worse than Hitler.

Fish
np - Get Up Kids - Walking on a Wire
e-mail - fish...@aol.com
AIM - fishboyoc | ICQ - 19392590
Bootlegs - http://members.aol.com/fishboyoc

Burlock Trolmes

Aug 27, 2002, 10:53:16 AM8/27/02
He's a boy, you want a girl so tear off his cock
Tie his hair in bunches, fuck him, call him Fish if you want

> Anyone who watched Puddle of Mudd or any garage rock bands is worse
> than Hitler.

NICKLEBACK ARE WORSE THAN PEADOFILES!!!!!![1]

[1]True, actually. And the same goes for Toploader.

Charlatan Festoon

Aug 27, 2002, 10:50:38 AM8/27/02
And then Burlock Trolmes <ecni...@btinternet.com> spoiled it all by
writing something stupid like:

>NICKLEBACK ARE WORSE THAN PEADOFILES!!!!!![1]
>
>[1]True, actually. And the same goes for Toploader.

I cannot understand why everyone loves Coldplay. Why does everyone
love Coldplay?

--
I've got a Teh baybe jesus and I'm prepared to use it

Charlatan Festoon

Aug 27, 2002, 10:51:30 AM8/27/02
And then Burlock Trolmes <ecni...@btinternet.com> spoiled it all by
writing something stupid like:

>> Anyone who watched Puddle of Mudd or any garage rock bands is worse
>> than Hitler.

Also: Muddle of Pudd

The Great Cthulhu

Aug 27, 2002, 11:00:56 AM8/27/02
Charlatan Festoon <mkiely...@dol.ie> scribbled:

> And then Burlock Trolmes <ecni...@btinternet.com> spoiled it all by
> writing something stupid like:
>
>> NICKLEBACK ARE WORSE THAN PEADOFILES!!!!!![1]
>>
>> [1]True, actually. And the same goes for Toploader.
>
> I cannot understand why everyone loves Coldplay. Why does everyone
> love Coldplay?

I hate Coldplay.

Charlatan Festoon

Aug 27, 2002, 11:02:47 AM8/27/02
And then "The Great Cthulhu" <TheGrea...@hotmail.com> spoiled it

all by writing something stupid like:

>> I cannot understand why everyone loves Coldplay. Why does everyone

>> love Coldplay?
>
>I hate Coldplay.

But why are they even held in such high regard? Do magazines
absolutely HAVE to have one band up on a pedestal the whole time?

What a pedestrian band.

Brackets

Aug 27, 2002, 11:36:41 AM8/27/02

"Charlatan Festoon" <mkiely...@dol.ie> wrote in message

> And then Burlock Trolmes <ecni...@btinternet.com> spoiled it all by
> writing something stupid like:
>
> >NICKLEBACK ARE WORSE THAN PEADOFILES!!!!!![1]
> >
> >[1]True, actually. And the same goes for Toploader.
>
> I cannot understand why everyone loves Coldplay. Why does everyone
> love Coldplay?

They're ok, pretty chilled and alright to have on in the background. I can
understand why people dislike them though.

Same goes for Travis.

David Gréy however, is just as drony as both Travis and Coldplay, but
somehow is 10000* more shit.

--
Alex
Studders

Charlatan Festoon

Aug 27, 2002, 11:43:00 AM8/27/02
And then "Brackets" <al.gregor...@btinternet.com> spoiled it

all by writing something stupid like:

>They're ok, pretty chilled and alright to have on in the background. I can

>understand why people dislike them though.
>
>Same goes for Travis.
>
>David Gréy however, is just as drony as both Travis and Coldplay, but
>somehow is 10000* more shit.

It's all so much magnolia if you ask me.

Doki

Aug 27, 2002, 12:57:45 PM8/27/02

> And then "The Great Cthulhu" <TheGrea...@hotmail.com> spoiled it
> all by writing something stupid like:
>
> >> I cannot understand why everyone loves Coldplay. Why does everyone
> >> love Coldplay?
> >
> >I hate Coldplay.
>
> But why are they even held in such high regard? Do magazines
> absolutely HAVE to have one band up on a pedestal the whole time?
>
> What a pedestrian band.

See also: Zero 7.

Brackets

Aug 27, 2002, 12:48:57 PM8/27/02

"Doki" <do...@SPAMTRONspidar.com> wrote in message

I liek Zero 7. They are a worse, but still good, version of Air.

Burlock Trolmes

Aug 27, 2002, 1:16:34 PM8/27/02
He's a boy, you want a girl so tear off his cock
Tie his hair in bunches, fuck him, call him Brackets if you want

> "Charlatan Festoon" <mkiely...@dol.ie> wrote in message

>> I cannot understand why everyone loves Coldplay. Why does everyone

>> love Coldplay?
>
> They're ok, pretty chilled and alright to have on in the background.
> I can understand why people dislike them though.

I agree.

> Same goes for Travis.

I agree, although their latest stuff sounds like they've been at the
valium. See also: Stereophonics.

> David Gréy however, is just as drony as both Travis and Coldplay, but
> somehow is 10000* more shit.

I don't mind Dévid Gré: he's no Wayne Coyne, but no Chad Kroeger either.
At least he can write half-decent lyrics (well, better than mine). And I
liked what he did to that Soft Cell record.

If there are any aliens who have just crash-landed on Planet Earth and
have no knowledge of any 21st century music, here's my advice on what to
listen to and what to avoid:

Nickelback: fifth-rate Pearl Jam copyists.
Starsailor: fifth-rate Echo and the Bunnymen copyists.
Bowling for Soup: fifth-rate Green Day copyists, slowed down a bit.
The Strokes: fifth-rate Sex Pistols copyists, who just happen to know
more than three chords.
Oasis: used to be fifth-rate Beatles copyists, now they're just fifth-
rate Oasis copyists, which makes them twenty-fifth-rate Beatles
copyists.
The Calling: fifth-rate Nickelback copyists.
Chad Kroeger: fifth-rate The Calling copyist.
Toploader: I'd rather listen to Jamiroquai. Yes, really him.
Coldplay: Their new single has this much of a tune: none.
Stereophonics: FFS, TAKE SOME AMPHETAMINES OR SOMETHING, YOU CUNGTS.
HANDBAGS AND GLADRAGS? WANKMAGS AND JAMRAGS, MORE LIKE.
Travis: "Sing"? Zounds.

In short, I hate everything.[1] I must be Charlatan Festoon, yes really
him.

[1]Apart from Underworld's new single, which is GRATE. As usual.

J W Black

Aug 27, 2002, 2:09:19 PM8/27/02

"Brackets" <al.gregor...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

that's kind of the point, we already have air, what the fuck do we need zero
7 for?

see also the strokes and mc5.

J.
--
I am crap, even more crap than Chris Buckley

Derek Jolly

Aug 27, 2002, 2:19:18 PM8/27/02
Secret Vampire
<s...@spammeanddiealsowhothefuckputstheatsignonthe2key.chunkynet.demon.co.uk
> wrote in news:20020827004...@news.demon.co.uk:

> GnR fucking Rocked though, I expected them to be a bit poo, but they
> were well worth freezing my nuts off for an hour to see. Also, it was
> noted that Axl has an incredibly silly high pitched voice, this is
> possibly due to Slash being in his ass.

I went to their gig at London Arena yesterday. Fucking superb.
--
Derek Jolly (derek at rivetsoft dot freeserve dot co dot uk)
comp.sys.sinclair folklore FAQ: http://rivet.50megs.com/cssfolk.html

Doki

Aug 27, 2002, 2:25:21 PM8/27/02

Brackets <al.gregor...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> > See also: Zero 7.

> I liek Zero 7. They are a worse, but still good, version of Air.

Oooh, look at me, I'm a very rubbish copy of someone else. And all the Music
press love me for no reason at all. The album was pure shit, with none of
the excellent goodness of Air. They are shit.

Burlock Trolmes

Aug 27, 2002, 2:37:04 PM8/27/02
He's a boy, you want a girl so tear off his cock
Tie his hair in bunches, fuck him, call him Doki if you want

Their remix of Radiohead's "Climbing Up The Walls" wasn't shit. But then
again, that was five years ago.

Brackets

Aug 27, 2002, 2:34:22 PM8/27/02

"J W Black" <jwb...@watfordfc40.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Yes, we must only have 1 band from each genre of music.

Brackets

Aug 27, 2002, 2:35:24 PM8/27/02

"Burlock Trolmes" <ecni...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

You do this: Amuse me.

Burlock Trolmes

Aug 27, 2002, 3:02:11 PM8/27/02
He's a boy, you want a girl so tear off his cock
Tie his hair in bunches, fuck him, call him Brackets if you want

> "Burlock Trolmes" <ecni...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

[snip]

> You do this: Abuse me.

NudhhhgfnnnnnnnnnfnnfnfnnfnnnnfffffffffffpppppppppIN MY BIRTHDAY SUIT?

Brackets

Aug 27, 2002, 2:50:28 PM8/27/02

> He's a boy, you want a girl so tear off his cock
> Tie his hair in bunches, fuck him, call him Brackets if you want
>
> > "Burlock Trolmes" <ecni...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>
> [snip]
>
> > You do this: Abuse me.
>
> NudhhhgfnnnnnnnnnfnnfnfnnfnnnnfffffffffffpppppppppIN MY BIRTHDAY SUIT?
>
> Doo Joo Thijnck Ij'm Seckxsijy?

Yes.

Johnny

Aug 27, 2002, 4:14:09 PM8/27/02

"Paul Barnard" <barnard...@msn.com> wrote in message

> Did you not go and see Pulp, when I saw Cocker at reading 2000 he gave me
> the fear when he shouted 'NO BODY IS LEAVING THIS FIELD TILL I SEE SOME
> FUCKING DAMAGE' whilst wearing a big wooly jumper.

IT WAS you barnard. You are the cocker. I haev never seen you in the same
room as him. Thing about it ppl. Also he has many jumpers. See, there are
many "sp00ky" similarities.

Johnny

Hughes.

Aug 27, 2002, 5:22:31 PM8/27/02
In article <akg6sr$1ifpud$1...@ID-81201.news.dfncis.de>,
"Brackets" <al.gregor...@btinternet.com> wrote:

Intense agreement factor. Coldplay I can stand as they are sort of remind of the
Smiths, in a very vague and nowhere near as good way, travis, well my brother
bought me the album a couple of years ago and it can help me fall asleep if I'm
wakeful and that's about it, but, David Gray...

GET FROM ME!

Hughes.

Aug 27, 2002, 5:26:09 PM8/27/02
In article <Xns9277BA2CE921moctenretnitb@ecnirp.l>,
Burlock Trolmes <ecni...@btinternet.com> wrote:

i will never finish reading this as i collapse in MOHH!'s about half way down.

EXCELLENCE, ON A STICK, ON TEH MOON, FELCHING A BUMBLE-BEE! ALL OF WHICH ARE
MADE OF
CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
111111111111111111111111111111111onethousandonehundredandelevenbilliononehundered
andeleventhousandmilliononehundredandeleventhousandonehudredandeleven.oneoneoneon
eoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneandfuckingthensome

luv-snail

Aug 27, 2002, 5:32:56 PM8/27/02
Hughes. previously ejaculated:

I like Coldplay, Travis and David Gray. and Zero 7. Should I get my coat?

Hughes.

Aug 27, 2002, 5:41:53 PM8/27/02
In article <deSa9.5426$TD6.2...@newsfep2-win.server.ntli.net>,
"luv-snail" <not_so_happy_e...@yahooSPAMLESS.coWONDER.uk> wrote:

> > GET FROM ME!
>
> I like Coldplay, Travis and David Gray. and Zero 7. Should I get my coat?

Yes, but not for those reasons.

Charlatan Festoon

Aug 27, 2002, 6:32:21 PM8/27/02
And then "Doki" <do...@SPAMTRONspidar.com> spoiled it all by writing
something stupid like:

>> But why are they even held in such high regard? Do magazines

>> absolutely HAVE to have one band up on a pedestal the whole time?
>>
>> What a pedestrian band.
>
>See also: Zero 7.

I agree. Even Q magazine said Simple Things was boring.

I'm tempted to add Royskopp to this list but seeing as I only got the
CD today (for six of your English pounds), I'll give it a chance
first,

Charlatan Festoon

Aug 27, 2002, 6:33:36 PM8/27/02
And then "Brackets" <al.gregor...@btinternet.com> spoiled it

all by writing something stupid like:

>> that's kind of the point, we already have air, what the fuck do we need

>zero
>> 7 for?
>>
>> see also the strokes and mc5.
>
>Yes, we must only have 1 band from each genre of music.

Aah. But Lemonjelly are ace. Zero 7 are just pedestrian.

Brackets

Aug 27, 2002, 6:20:14 PM8/27/02

> And then "Brackets" <al.gregor...@btinternet.com> spoiled it
> all by writing something stupid like:
>
> >> that's kind of the point, we already have air, what the fuck do we need
> >zero
> >> 7 for?
> >>
> >> see also the strokes and mc5.
> >
> >Yes, we must only have 1 band from each genre of music.
>
> Aah. But Lemonjelly are ace. Zero 7 are just pedestrian.

Yes, Lemonjelly are indeed excellent. I thought I was about the only person
evAr who recognised their greatness.

Charlatan Festoon

Aug 27, 2002, 6:38:40 PM8/27/02
And then Burlock Trolmes <ecni...@btinternet.com> spoiled it all by
writing something stupid like:

>> Same goes for Travis.

Excellent. Except for the crack about me. I LOEV stuff.
AND:

>[1]Apart from Underworld's new single, which is GRATE. As usual.

It sounds like Pete Heller's Big Love tho' dun' it?

Doki

Aug 27, 2002, 6:43:47 PM8/27/02

> I agree. Even Q magazine said Simple Things was boring.
>
> I'm tempted to add Royskopp to this list but seeing as I only got the
> CD today (for six of your English pounds), I'll give it a chance
> first,

I've had it for quite some time. It is superb.

Charlatan Festoon

Aug 27, 2002, 6:43:54 PM8/27/02
And then "Hughes." <w...@the.fuck> spoiled it all by writing something
stupid like:

>Intense agreement factor. Coldplay I can stand as they are sort of remind of the

>Smiths, in a very vague and nowhere near as good way, travis, well my brother
>bought me the album a couple of years ago and it can help me fall asleep if I'm
>wakeful and that's about it, but, David Gray...
>
>GET FROM ME!

David GREY

The secret is in the name!!!!1111
Can YOU spot it?

Charlatan Festoon

Aug 27, 2002, 6:52:51 PM8/27/02
And then "Brackets" <al.gregor...@btinternet.com> spoiled it
all by writing something stupid like:

>> >Yes, we must only have 1 band from each genre of music.

>> Aah. But Lemonjelly are ace. Zero 7 are just pedestrian.
>
>Yes, Lemonjelly are indeed excellent. I thought I was about the only person
>evAr who recognised their greatness.

Listening to In The Bath while actually in the bath is excellence.
While drunk on wine.

Charlatan Festoon

Aug 27, 2002, 6:54:12 PM8/27/02
And then "Doki" <do...@SPAMTRONspidar.com> spoiled it all by writing
something stupid like:

>> I'm tempted to add Royskopp to this list but seeing as I only got the

>> CD today (for six of your English pounds), I'll give it a chance
>> first,
>
>I've had it for quite some time. It is superb.

It is being minidisked as we speak and will undergo rigorous
listening-to tomorrow.

Yes, I listen rigorously since listening is an active task for me.

Brackets

Aug 27, 2002, 6:40:56 PM8/27/02

> And then "Brackets" <al.gregor...@btinternet.com> spoiled it
> all by writing something stupid like:

> >> Aah. But Lemonjelly are ace. Zero 7 are just pedestrian.
> >
> >Yes, Lemonjelly are indeed excellent. I thought I was about the only
person
> >evAr who recognised their greatness.
>
> Listening to In The Bath while actually in the bath is excellence.
> While drunk on wine.

I must get some more of their stuff sometime soon. I only have about 4
tracks, plus a halfhour breezeblock session on R1.

Charlatan Festoon

Aug 27, 2002, 7:00:02 PM8/27/02
And then "Brackets" <al.gregor...@btinternet.com> spoiled it
all by writing something stupid like:

>> Listening to In The Bath while actually in the bath is excellence.

>> While drunk on wine.
>
>I must get some more of their stuff sometime soon. I only have about 4
>tracks, plus a halfhour breezeblock session on R1.

The first three EPs are available as LemonJelly.KY in the NICEST
RECORD SLEEVE EVAR!
A new album is out in September, apparently.

Charlatan Festoon

Aug 27, 2002, 7:03:13 PM8/27/02
And then Charlatan Festoon <mkiely...@dol.ie> spoiled it all by
writing something stupid like:

>The first three EPs are available as LemonJelly.KY in the NICEST
>RECORD SLEEVE EVAR!

Link (he comes to town):
http://www.fakejazz.com/images/covers/2001/lemonjelly.jpg

luv-snail

Aug 27, 2002, 6:08:50 PM8/27/02
Hughes. previously ejaculated:

fucker.

Secret Vampire

Aug 27, 2002, 8:38:28 PM8/27/02
In article <pc4nmu4hmomnkpb9m...@4ax.com>,
Charlatan Festoon <mkiely...@dol.ie> wrote:

> And then Burlock Trolmes <ecni...@btinternet.com> spoiled it all by
> writing something stupid like:
>
> >NICKLEBACK ARE WORSE THAN PEADOFILES!!!!!![1]
> >
> >[1]True, actually. And the same goes for Toploader.
>
> I cannot understand why everyone loves Coldplay. Why does everyone
> love Coldplay?

Some random guy on the bus today, who was talking to himself claimed
coldplay and the sugababes were alright, he didn't like someone else,
but I forget who.

--
_-Secret-_
Then she did exclaim:
"There's another game
That we can play with this device,
And then a banana!"

Retryu

Aug 27, 2002, 8:24:02 PM8/27/02
"Secret Vampire" wrote

> In article <pc4nmu4hmomnkpb9m...@4ax.com>,
> Charlatan Festoon <mkiely...@dol.ie> wrote:
>
> > And then Burlock Trolmes <ecni...@btinternet.com> spoiled it all by
> > writing something stupid like:
> >
> > >NICKLEBACK ARE WORSE THAN PEADOFILES!!!!!![1]
> > >
> > >[1]True, actually. And the same goes for Toploader.
> >
> > I cannot understand why everyone loves Coldplay. Why does everyone
> > love Coldplay?
>
> Some random guy on the bus today, who was talking to himself claimed
> coldplay and the sugababes were alright, he didn't like someone else,
> but I forget who.

Listening to Coldplay made me turn gay

"Ret"

Burlock Trolmes

Aug 28, 2002, 4:08:01 AM8/28/02
He's a boy, you want a girl so tear off his cock
Tie his hair in bunches, fuck him, call him Charlatan Festoon if you want

> And then Burlock Trolmes <ecni...@btinternet.com> spoiled it all by
> writing something stupid like:

[snippage]

> Excellent. Except for the crack about me. I LOEV stuff.

I know this. I was being, in inverted commas, "ironic".

> AND:
>
>>[1]Apart from Underworld's new single, which is GRATE. As usual.
>
> It sounds like Pete Heller's Big Love tho' dun' it?

Yes, except in a techno, rather than disco house, stylee. It also reminds
me of "I Found Lovin'" by The Gap Band for some reason.

--
Hurgen bloogen pijn-waarhuis Chatham Kent hurgen burgen doppel-glajzen

schouroum flurgen blurgen Rod Stijwaart Doo Joo Thijnck Ij'm Seckxsijy?

Burlock Trolmes

Aug 28, 2002, 4:16:21 AM8/28/02
He's a boy, you want a girl so tear off his cock
Tie his hair in bunches, fuck him, call him Secret Vampire if you want

> Some random guy on the bus today, who was talking to himself claimed
> coldplay and the sugababes were alright, he didn't like someone else,
> but I forget who.

...and then you got off the bus!

Burlock Trolmes

Aug 28, 2002, 4:15:27 AM8/28/02
He's a boy, you want a girl so tear off his cock
Tie his hair in bunches, fuck him, call him luv-snail if you want

> I like Coldplay, Travis and David Gray. and Zero 7.

LIES. You loev At0mik Kitt3n. You told me so.

> Should I get my coat?

See Huhge's.s response. Muhuhuhuhuhu.

Charlatan Festoon

Aug 28, 2002, 6:18:07 AM8/28/02
And then Burlock Trolmes <ecni...@btinternet.com> spoiled it all by
writing something stupid like:

>> It sounds like Pete Heller's Big Love tho' dun' it?

>Yes, except in a techno, rather than disco house, stylee. It also reminds
>me of "I Found Lovin'" by The Gap Band for some reason.

Ah, you see I don't officially recognize all the various
categorizations f dance music, house, hard house, techno, etc. I think
it's a load of old bollocks to be at that just because one tune puts
slightly more emphasis on the first and third beat of the bar or
whatever.

That said, soon I will create techno-waltz in 3/4 time. Then techno
Dave Brubeck 2-2-2-3 time.

Hughes.

Aug 28, 2002, 9:22:10 AM8/28/02
In article <7USa9.5549$TD6.2...@newsfep2-win.server.ntli.net>,
"luv-snail" <not_so_happy_e...@yahooSPAMLESS.coWONDER.uk> wrote:

heh, oops

for some reason my pistar brane read blurry eyes for luv snail, you should
change your posting name so drunk ppl don't think your miekm

Charlatan Festoon

Aug 28, 2002, 9:20:41 AM8/28/02
And then "Hughes." <w...@the.fuck> spoiled it all by writing something
stupid like:

>heh, oops

>for some reason my pistar brane read blurry eyes for luv snail, you should
>change your posting name so drunk ppl don't think your miekm

However, don't be too honest as anyone who has a posting name of "NOT
MEIKM" unvariably is.

Brackets

Aug 28, 2002, 9:33:20 AM8/28/02

> And then "Hughes." <w...@the.fuck> spoiled it all by writing something
> stupid like:
>
> >heh, oops
> >
> >for some reason my pistar brane read blurry eyes for luv snail, you
should
> >change your posting name so drunk ppl don't think your miekm
>
> However, don't be too honest as anyone who has a posting name of "NOT
> MEIKM" unvariably is.

Hahs autokick on "I am not miekm" amuses me.

Hughes.

Aug 28, 2002, 9:50:54 AM8/28/02
In article <wh-D0133B.14...@iapetus.uk.clara.net>,

"Hughes." <w...@the.fuck> wrote:

> for some reason my pistar brane read blurry eyes for luv snail, you should
> change your posting name so drunk ppl don't think your miekm

Also, before anyone else gets to it, your miekm gay willy!

alt.spleen-out.shagmug

The Great Cthulhu

Aug 28, 2002, 9:50:06 AM8/28/02
Hughes. <w...@the.fuck> scribbled:

> In article <wh-D0133B.14...@iapetus.uk.clara.net>,
> "Hughes." <w...@the.fuck> wrote:
>>
>> for some reason my pistar brane read blurry eyes for luv snail, you
>> should change your posting name so drunk ppl don't think your miekm
>
> Also, before anyone else gets to it, your miekm gay willy!
>

> alt.spleen-out.shagmug

muhh

"shagmug"

excellence

Oktal

Aug 28, 2002, 10:45:25 AM8/28/02

> He's a boy, you want a girl so tear off his cock
> Tie his hair in bunches, fuck him, call him Secret Vampire if you want
>
> > Some random guy on the bus today, who was talking to himself claimed
> > coldplay and the sugababes were alright, he didn't like someone else,
> > but I forget who.
>
> ...and then you got off the bus!

No.

He still remains there, to this very day.

luv-snail

Aug 28, 2002, 1:40:42 PM8/28/02
Burlock Trolmes previously ejaculated:

> He's a boy, you want a girl so tear off his cock
> Tie his hair in bunches, fuck him, call him luv-snail if you want
>
>> I like Coldplay, Travis and David Gray. and Zero 7.
>
> LIES. You loev At0mik Kitt3n. You told me so.

I loev all of these:
http://www.heterosapiens.com/~dale/cd.html

>> Should I get my coat?
>
> See Huhge's.s response. Muhuhuhuhuhu.

fucker.

J W Black

Aug 28, 2002, 2:00:38 PM8/28/02

> He's a boy, you want a girl so tear off his cock
> Tie his hair in bunches, fuck him, call him Doki if you want
>
> > Brackets <al.gregor...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> >> I liek Zero 7. They are a worse, but still good, version of Air.
> >
> > Oooh, look at me, I'm a very rubbish copy of someone else. And all the
> > Music press love me for no reason at all. The album was pure shit,
> > with none of the excellent goodness of Air. They are shit.
>
> Their remix of Radiohead's "Climbing Up The Walls" wasn't shit. But then
> again, that was five years ago.

yes, even radiohead weren't shit five years ago.

/sarcasm off/

J.
--
JESUS SAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
Satan knocks home the rebound,

J W Black

Aug 28, 2002, 2:04:00 PM8/28/02

"Doki" <do...@SPAMTRONspidar.com> wrote in message

well, it's a lot better than zero 7, i'm not willing to commit myself
further just yet.
meanwhile, the pile of albums i have yet to form opinions on as they are
still too recently bought has risen to 12. this can't be good.

luv-snail

Aug 28, 2002, 1:40:42 PM8/28/02
Burlock Trolmes previously ejaculated:

> He's a boy, you want a girl so tear off his cock
> Tie his hair in bunches, fuck him, call him luv-snail if you want
>
>> I like Coldplay, Travis and David Gray. and Zero 7.
>
> LIES. You loev At0mik Kitt3n. You told me so.

I loev all of these:
http://www.heterosapiens.com/~dale/cd.html

>> Should I get my coat?

> See Huhge's.s response. Muhuhuhuhuhu.

fucker.

Ken Manson

Aug 29, 2002, 2:29:01 PM8/29/02
luv-snail wrote:
> Burlock Trolmes previously ejaculated:
>
>> He's a boy, you want a girl so tear off his cock
>> Tie his hair in bunches, fuck him, call him luv-snail if you want
>>
>>> I like Coldplay, Travis and David Gray. and Zero 7.
>>
>> LIES. You loev At0mik Kitt3n. You told me so.
>
> I loev all of these:
> http://www.heterosapiens.com/~dale/cd.html

YOUR FAVOURITE BAND SUCKS.

luv-snail

Aug 29, 2002, 4:11:53 PM8/29/02
Ken Manson previously ejaculated:

YOU DON'T KNOW WHO MY FAVOURITE BAND ARE.

The Great Cthulhu

Aug 29, 2002, 4:18:31 PM8/29/02
luv-snail <not_so_happy_e...@yahooSPAMLESS.coWONDER.uk>
scribbled:

> Ken Manson previously ejaculated:

>> YOUR FAVOURITE BAND SUCKS.
>
> YOU DON'T KNOW WHO MY FAVOURITE BAND ARE.

http://www.scooch.co.uk/

Hughes.

Aug 29, 2002, 4:46:13 PM8/29/02
In article <aklvp2$1jto7o$1...@ID-44342.news.dfncis.de>,
"The Great Cthulhu" <TheGrea...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.scooch.co.uk/

MUFFSCRUGGLYHOMMFYPOMMFYTIDDLENIPSDUMPYSLUMPYRUMPYPUMPYHUHO!

Charlatan Festoon

Aug 30, 2002, 4:52:18 AM8/30/02
And then "The Great Cthulhu" <TheGrea...@hotmail.com> spoiled it

all by writing something stupid like:

>> YOU DON'T KNOW WHO MY FAVOURITE BAND ARE.
>
>http://www.scooch.co.uk/

Four Sure? Four breasts, more like.

Ken Manson

Aug 29, 2002, 2:29:01 PM8/29/02
luv-snail wrote:
> Burlock Trolmes previously ejaculated:
>
>> He's a boy, you want a girl so tear off his cock
>> Tie his hair in bunches, fuck him, call him luv-snail if you want
>>
>>> I like Coldplay, Travis and David Gray. and Zero 7.
>>
>> LIES. You loev At0mik Kitt3n. You told me so.
>
> I loev all of these:
> http://www.heterosapiens.com/~dale/cd.html

YOUR FAVOURITE BAND SUCKS.

Nam-Shub

Aug 30, 2002, 7:27:38 AM8/30/02

He was asking for that!

--
me lu lu mu al nu um me en ki me en me lu lu mu me al nu um me al
nu ume me me mu lu e al nu um me dug ga mu me mu lu e al nu um me

Adrian Wood

Aug 31, 2002, 3:00:29 AM8/31/02
<TheGrea...@hotmail.com> The Great Cthulhu's bottom made this
noise:

(Stick + Excellence + Moon) * bumblebee^felching = That reply

--
"...and if u argue then your stupid cuz its odvius im right so dont say
anythin!!!!!11" - Every Internet debater ever.

Derek Jolly

Aug 31, 2002, 3:44:52 AM8/31/02
"Adrian Wood" <adrian...@ntlworld.com> wrote in

> (Stick + Excellence + Moon) * bumblebee^felching = That reply

I'm trying to find a picture of Sydney Moon[1] pleasuring herself[2]
with a vibrator. Then I'd truly have the Moon on a stick.

[1] Breast revealage desktop http://rivet.50megs.com/boobs.zip, get it
while it's hot.
[2] Possibly while sobbing, in a corner.
--
Derek Jolly (derek at rivetsoft dot freeserve dot co dot uk)
comp.sys.sinclair folklore FAQ: http://rivet.50megs.com/cssfolk.html

Charlatan Festoon

Aug 31, 2002, 9:06:38 AM8/31/02
And then Derek Jolly <derek...@deadspam.com> spoiled it all by
writing something stupid like:

>I'm trying to find a picture of Sydney Moon[1] pleasuring herself[2]

>with a vibrator. Then I'd truly have the Moon on a stick.

And I bet it's a real chore to look through all those pics, eh?

Hughes.

Aug 31, 2002, 9:25:28 AM8/31/02
In article <Xns927B58CC07652de...@195.92.193.157>,
Derek Jolly <derek...@deadspam.com> wrote:

> "Adrian Wood" <adrian...@ntlworld.com> wrote in
>
> > (Stick + Excellence + Moon) * bumblebee^felching = That reply
>
> I'm trying to find a picture of Sydney Moon[1] pleasuring herself[2]
> with a vibrator. Then I'd truly have the Moon on a stick.
>
> [1] Breast revealage desktop http://rivet.50megs.com/boobs.zip, get it
> while it's hot.

It's what active desktop was made for.

Derek Jolly

Aug 31, 2002, 9:49:23 AM8/31/02

> And then Derek Jolly <derek...@deadspam.com> spoiled it all by
> writing something stupid like:
>
>>I'm trying to find a picture of Sydney Moon[1] pleasuring herself[2]
>>with a vibrator. Then I'd truly have the Moon on a stick.
>
> And I bet it's a real chore to look through all those pics, eh?

It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it.

ChatShowHeist

Aug 31, 2002, 10:28:54 AM8/31/02
Derek Jolly <derek...@deadspam.com> scribbled:

> Charlatan Festoon <mkiely...@dol.ie> wrote in
>
>> And then Derek Jolly <derek...@deadspam.com> spoiled it all by
>> writing something stupid like:
>>
>>> I'm trying to find a picture of Sydney Moon[1] pleasuring herself[2]
>>> with a vibrator. Then I'd truly have the Moon on a stick.
>>
>> And I bet it's a real chore to look through all those pics, eh?

I would think you'd find the moon-on-a-stick much quicker if you checked gay
mang pr0n.

> It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it.

It little bit too tough.