Hilarious House of Frightenstein...

DavisK

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99

Does anyone remember the show Hilarious House of Frightenstein. It starred
Billy Van, and it was a sort of off the wall horror comedy show. There was a
Wolfman who spun records as a dj, then he would throw a dart over his
shoulder to see what song he should play next. Then, once the song played,
there would be this bluescreen that would have psychedelic colours, and he'd
dance in front of it, along with some fat Igor character. Vincent Price made
cameos, where he would be in the segues between segments, and he'd recite
stuff like Edgar Allan Poe.

It used to air on CHCH, Channel 11, here in Ontario. I'm just wondering if
anyone else used to watch that show.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

YesVideos

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99
Great frikkin show.

One of my all-time faves.

It ran on KTLA (now WB)
Channel 5, here in L.A.

Another reason 70's TV ruled.

Jay

Rachel Cree

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99
YES YES CHCH channel 11 !! I would watch that religiously and religiously
get the crap scared out of me... remember too that Marharashi they had on
there.. and all the flowers fell on his head ...

Raphael

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99

DavisK wrote in message <7pha48$2ek$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

>It used to air on CHCH, Channel 11, here in Ontario. I'm just wondering if

>anyone else used to watch that show.

Don't know if it's still on, but Showcase had been airing it fairly
recently. And, if they're not airing it, give them time...they tend to
repeat shows an awful lot.

Erin ">

Message has been deleted

Jamie McErlean

Aug 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/20/99
I remember the show very well... and still really like it (saw it in a rerun
a couple of years ago... some very funny bits in that show).

Found a good site for the show

http://www.frightenstein.com/main.html

Jamie

DavisK

Aug 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/20/99
In article <37BC982B...@csolve.net>,

I think I'll check that one out. Thanks!