Toronto Day-AMAZING!!

rachels...@my-deja.com

Nov 11, 2000, 8:20:09 PM11/11/00
Hey guys!
Just wanted to give you a low down of how things went. We picked up
Sandy and Anne just after 9 am and after a brief chat with the parakeet
in their hotel lobby, we were off to meet the rest.

We met Dawna, Dawna's cousin and Jamie in the lobby then had a chat
over a few coffees... Finally Tiny Dancer arrived and the group was
complete. I have to say, I was a little worried about awkward silences
and the like but ... none to be had the entire day! The cohesion in the
group was instant and I know I have met 6 other beautiful, intellegent,
interesting women that I will always consider friends and would go see
any of them, in any combonation again in a New York second.

Topics included most of you...past posts, past posters, current events
and you guys again... just how cool it will be when we all meet.

After touring the Matisse exhibit ( and I had the honour of being
beside Dawna most of the time ...a real artist and someone that was as
overwhelmed as myself with the body of work there)we went off to bother
DavisK at his job. After a bit of searching out, 8 women descended on a
slightly bewildered DavisK and said the big hello.

After a dinner of many belly laughs, predictions and analysing, we set
off to the parking lot where we lingered, no one wanting to leave. *I*
did my best at holding back all waterwork emotions and said a "see you
later" - NO GOODBYES- to these amazing humans.

My cousin and I havent stopped talking about it and even she commented
on how the group got along. I can't think of another time where I
immediately liked anyone this much, let alone a group of people. I know
its been said before and is likely obvious, but we are so lucky to have
these people on this planet. They all gave me a very special gift today-
an unspoken one and that was the feelings and kind thoughts that were
exchanged today. Thank you Sandy,Anne,Dawna,Dawna's cousin,Jamie and
MISS TINY DANCER!

rach

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Message has been deleted

Larry Naessens

Nov 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/12/00
Rach . . . if my 2 cents as an author are worth anything, I believe you
could work toward being a writer, should you choose. That was beautifully
written without being overstated. I don't have to tell you I wish I'd been
there. Dawna's comments echo yours.

Larry

--
~~~~ LAURA'S LEGACY
A suspense/thriller by Larry & Dawna Naessens.

~~Check out more suspense fiction from the Naessens!
http://scribes.virtualave.net

~~Larry's Rock 'N' Roll Oldies Jukebox Menu!
http://members.spree.com/entertainment/oldiesrocker/

~~Dawna's fine art site + online galleries:
http://www.geocities.com/scribes2000/artangel.html
<rachels...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

WiNK

Nov 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/12/00
Wow!! This sounds so great! :-) Wish I could have been there! Thanks for
letting us know all the details, Rachel. Hope I get to meet all of this
wonderful bunch soon.......

Nadine

rachels...@my-deja.com

Nov 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/12/00

> I didn't expect you guys to be such a big group. I thought only a
few of
> you were going to show up. Man! I think half of the female
population in
> the NG showed up! ;>)

Sorry about that Davis...we didn't mean to overwhelm you but it seemed
like with all these plans being done through email, things kept
growning like that and such. I think I can speak for all when I say we
were all just glad to meet you... your friend looked like he enjoyed
seeing you a little overwhelmed lol

> Where did you guys end up eating? Did you go into the Eaton Centre?
We were a little pressed for time so we went to Greenjeans in the Eaton
Centre. NEXT TIME we'll try somewhere else... maybe there will be more
of us along with the original group

> Whatever you do, don't sell the tape with me on it!! ;>)
Blackmail Davis... blackmail.

rachels...@my-deja.com

Nov 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/12/00
I think in all honesty, its going to happen one day Nadine. With the
dynamics of this group and the way the vibe was yesterday, this has to
be something of a regular occurance. You will definitely be part of the
next one!

rach

"WiNK" <tcbel...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Wow!! This sounds so great! :-) Wish I could have been there!
Thanks for
> letting us know all the details, Rachel. Hope I get to meet all of
this
> wonderful bunch soon.......
>
> Nadine

Jamie

Nov 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/12/00
What could I possibly say to add to Rach's retrospective? What she wrote was
so expressive, and she managed to capture my own feelings so very well. It
is such a phenomenon to meet people who should be perfect strangers, and who
turned out to be such perfect friends. It was, to borrow Rachel's word,
AMAZING!

When we left the parking lot, Sandy, Anne and I left for Tiny Dancer's
apartment for more sharing, 70's music (including Disco Duck, thank you
Sandy *hehe*) and reminiscing. I think it was 12:30 when we finally said
"see you later" and again, there were no goodbyes! All I knew was that I had
made some new perfect friends, and hope to see them again. In the past,
physical distance would be a barrier, but with this great newsgroup, even if
we can't see each other "in real life", we can see each other daily here.
And I hope one day to have the opportunity to meet more of you.

Jamie

"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to
forget." - G. Randolf

LizzieZ

Nov 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/12/00
Well, you are all incredibly lucky to have had this opportunity. I can't wait
until the time I get to hang with you all, too -- hopefully sooner rather than
later! I'm so glad it was such a positive experience. Thanks for sharing with
the rest of us! :-)

Liz

DavisK

Nov 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/12/00
In article <8umc1j$u8b$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

rachels...@my-deja.com wrote:

> > I didn't expect you guys to be such a big group. I thought only a
> few of
> > you were going to show up. Man! I think half of the female
> population in
> > the NG showed up! ;>)
>
> Sorry about that Davis...we didn't mean to overwhelm you but it seemed
> like with all these plans being done through email, things kept
> growning like that and such.

That's ok. I'm just shy when I meet a large group of people that I've
never seen before. You guys were really nice. I'm glad you took the
time out of your busy schedule to drop by. That was cool.

I think I can speak for all when I say we
> were all just glad to meet you... your friend looked like he enjoyed
> seeing you a little overwhelmed lol

Yeah, he seemed to be having fun with that. I have to admit, I saw you
guys huddled at the back of the department in the corner of my eye.
And as soon as I saw someone (I think it was TD) point in my direction,
I kinda knew it was you. Sorry if I shook your hand with my dirty
hands. I was trying to tidy up the videos because they were messy. I
didn't want to be rude or anything. I was a bit speechless
though... :>)

> > Where did you guys end up eating? Did you go into the Eaton Centre?
> We were a little pressed for time so we went to Greenjeans in the
Eaton
> Centre. NEXT TIME we'll try somewhere else... maybe there will be more
> of us along with the original group

Mr. Greenjeans is ok. I used to go there years ago with friends and
old girlfriends, but I found that as the years went by, it started to
really suck. Maybe you guys should have tried Italian - East Side
Mario's was a little further down on the top level of the mall (one
level below Mr. Greenjeans).

> > Whatever you do, don't sell the tape with me on it!! ;>)
> Blackmail Davis... blackmail.

Arghhh!!!!!!

Later.

--
/-------|
}:^)7 -<///////}

Bill McKenzie

Nov 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/12/00
I'm so glad to hear the trip went so well. Although I had a feeling you
would have fun because you're already connected. I'll keep my eyes open for
the next one-would love to meet you all ( except Sandy and Ann )
Nancy

ALS 62

Nov 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/13/00
I echo the sentiments of Rachel and Jamie in their assessment of the "amazing"
experience of meeting this weekend in Toronto. The term "amazing" is one of
many superlatives that could have been used to relate the experience. Being
fairly new at posting to the NG (although I lurked for a long time), I
initially was wondering whether or not I would feel comfortable when the moment
arrived to finally meet everyone "in person." My worries were totally
unfounded. I felt an immediate camaraderie with this group of wonderful women
and, as Rachel said, no awkwardness or discomfort was apparent from anyone for
the entire day. Laurie and Viola, who were chaperones for Rachel and Dawna,
also embraced the moment and fit in to this group seamlessly. In fact, they
added so much to the encounter that we all insisted they become "formal"
members of the NG and start getting those posts in right away. I'm glad to see
Laurie jumped in with both feet already. Now, Viola......we're waiting for
you!

My thanks to all of you.....Rachel, Dawna, Jamie, Tiny Dancer, Laurie and
Viola, for making this weekend one of the most memorable ones of my life. It
is also my hope that we will all meet again someday, perhaps in Boston! Until
then, the memories of this weekend will be cherished ones in my mind.

Lastly, I'd like to thank Sandy, especially, for so many things.......for
introducing me to this newsgroup and making me feel wanted and accepted here
and for all the years you've been there for me to turn to when I had no one
else. I'm so glad that, now, some of your "new" friends from this group have
gotten the chance to see the beautiful person you are, both inside and out.

Peace to you all, always,

Anne
8/62
Class of 1980

Sandy

Nov 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/13/00
I am still still just buzzing with adrenaline, here!!
I can't believe how much I felt that I was meeting some lost long friends! It
REALLY takes time for me to feel comfortable with people usually, but after the
initial feeling of nervousness waiting to meet each one, I just felt way more
than comfortable....I just LOVE these people!!!!
Rachel, Jamie, Dawna, Rhonda...Thank you for making it possible for me to meet
you and to really know you now. You were all even more wonderful in person. And
thank you for allowing us to know 2 more wonderful people, Laurie and Viola
(Hi, guys!!! tee hee!) And thank you Anne for coming with me and being a part
of a place that I really love <3... (btw, Jamie....I'm really glad you posted
so I know your home safe and sound!) And DavisK, you are one cutie!! Thanks
for not running the other way when you figured out it was us in your store.
That was so much fun! Next time, your coming to eat with us!

I will stop blabbing for now, but I just can't stop talking about this!!!
Oh...and for the groups information...No, I am not blonde and I don't talk in a
high voice! Seems like that was the general impression SOME people had of
me....hmmmm : )

LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!!!!! SOON!!!

Sandy

2-60
Class of 78

Sandy

Nov 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/13/00
>When we left the parking lot, Sandy, Anne and I left for Tiny Dancer's
>apartment for more sharing, 70's music (including Disco Duck, thank you
>Sandy *hehe*) and reminiscing.

Oh, don't mention it Jamie!....lol!

>All I knew was that I had
>made some new perfect friends, and hope to see them again.

Thats just how I feel too, Jamie.... : )
(and thank you so much for going out of your way to drive us back to the hotel)

Sandy

Nov 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/13/00
>'m so glad to hear the trip went so well. Although I had a feeling you
>would have fun because you're already connected. I'll keep my eyes open for
>the next one-would love to meet you all ( except Sandy and Ann )
>Nancy

Except Sandy and Anne?? What? Are we dog-do or something??? lol!! just
kidding!

Jamie

Nov 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/13/00
Anne wrote:

> Now, Viola......we're waiting for
> you!

I would also like to add a sincere thank you to Viola for being our official
photographer and videographer for the event :)

> It is also my hope that we will all meet again someday, perhaps in Boston!

I am starting a secret slush fund for such events! (oops!, it's not so secret now)

Jamie :)

Jamie

Nov 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/13/00
Sandy wrote:

> (btw, Jamie....I'm really glad you posted
> so I know your home safe and sound!)

Actually, when I got home at 2:30, I was still wired. I made myself a cup of tea,
and called your hotel and asked them to leave a message for you and Anne (which was
strange for them, because I wasn't sure of your last names), and asked them to give
you a message in the morning that I got home okay. I guess it didn't get to you.

> And DavisK, you are one cutie!! Thanks
> for not running the other way when you figured out it was us in your store.
> That was so much fun! Next time, your coming to eat with us!

I wouldn't have blamed him at all if he had hightailed it out of the store when he
saw the gang of us. Got to admire the guy!

> LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!!!!! SOON!!!

Yes!... (and see my response to Anne's post)...

Jamie

DSouza4195

Nov 13, 2000, 7:48:30 PM11/13/00
you actually had fun with my sister Sandra??????

Sandy

Nov 13, 2000, 8:14:31 PM11/13/00
Sandyfour: HI!!! Guess what!!?
DSouza4195: what?
Sandyfour: when I was in the Airport waiting for our flight...
DSouza4195: yes?
Sandyfour: so....me and Anne were standing there and who comes walking by
me but...
Sandyfour: BOBBY ORR!!!! AHHHHH!!!
Sandyfour: I almost died!!!!
DSouza4195: lol
DSouza4195: did you say hello
Sandyfour: YES!!!!....he went to the mens room and after he came out I
very nervously said "are you Bobby Orr" (DUH) and he said "yes, yes I am...nice
meeting you"
DSouza4195: kool did he sit with you
Sandyfour: he looked like he was really really tired. So we got in line
to board the plane (he was going to Ottawa, not Toronto) and I kept looking
back at him thinking "DAM!!! I want his autograph!!
DSouza4195: so did you ask
Sandyfour: but being the chicken I am I didn't go over to him till I saw
he was talking with a guy. I thought the guy might be working with him because
he had a suit on and a leather book he was showing Bobby, but then he walk over
to his friend with a big smile on his face showing the book so I KNEW he got
it!
Sandyfour: so yes, we got out of line and I inched my way over and waited
till he got off the phone....the I said "excuse me, I hate to bother you, but
could you sign this for my son?"\
and he said "oh, sure " and asked what Joshuas name was
DSouza4195: well congrats
DSouza4195: what did he sign
Sandyfour: then I told him we saw him at the Fireman benefit in Worcester
and said what a great time we had. he said "yeah, that was a lot of fun!" and
then he told us to have a GOOD FLIGHT!!!
Sandyfour: he wrote To Joshua, best wishes, Bobby Orr
Sandyfour: I shook all the way to the plane!
DSouza4195: lol cool how was meeting your friends
Sandyfour: I STILL can't believe it!
Sandyfour: that was so much fun, you wouldn't believe it...they are just
the nicest people I have the pleasure to know.
Sandyfour: Anne wrote you a note while we were there...I just mailed it
this morning.... : )
DSouza4195: wow sounds like you had a heck of a weekend. did you tell dad
yet you met bobby orr
DSouza4195: anne who?
Sandyfour: Toronto Day-AMAZING!!

here...read!
Sandyfour: Anne, Anne.... she came with me
Sandyfour: no, I didnt....they call tonight!!! AH HA!!!
DSouza4195: i am reading
DSouza4195: sounds like a blast lol
Sandyfour: it was!
.
DSouza4195: so you all got along great huh.
Sandyfour: yes, I can truly say they are some of my best friends
Sandyfour: now I'm going to post this im to the group so I don't have to
tell the Bobby Orr story again!..do I have your permission?
DSouza4195: yep no problem lol

ALS 62

Nov 13, 2000, 9:23:04 PM11/13/00
<< you actually had fun with my sister Sandra??????

Hey, who invited Bernie in........everyone run for cover!!! Arggh!!! Just
kidding "Uncle Bernie" (as my daughter now refers to you). You bet your life
we had fun with your sister. She is so loved by members of this group. You
just don't appreciate her, that's all!!! LOL.

Hey, thanks for remembering me! Geez, how many girls named Anne do you think
San knows. And after I defended your honor all those times.........I'll
remember that!! Next time, I'll provide the ammo for the kids to get you
REALLY good and soaked! :-)

Anne
8/62

P.S. San.....you WILL save me when Bernie tries to drown me in the pool next
March right?

rach

Nov 13, 2000, 10:39:06 PM11/13/00
Of course we did! I don't think there is a sweeter human on the face of this
earth. I am sure you know how lucky you are to be related to her and know
exactly how much fun she is :)

--

rach
"cheer up, my brother, come live in the sunshine - we'll understand it all
DSouza4195 <dsouz...@aol.com> wrote in message

Sandy

Nov 13, 2000, 11:33:37 PM11/13/00
>Lastly, I'd like to thank Sandy, especially, for so many things.......for
>introducing me to this newsgroup and making me feel wanted and accepted here
>and for all the years you've been there for me to turn to when I had no one
>else. I'm so glad that, now, some of your "new" friends from this group
>have
>gotten the chance to see the beautiful person you are, both inside and out.

Anne, thank you!! *sniff, sniff* How did I get so lucky? I'm so glad you came
and now feel part of the group. Thank you everyone in Toronto for making her
feel soooo welcome! Now, what about the rest of you! : )

Sandy

Nov 13, 2000, 11:36:16 PM11/13/00
>you actually had fun with my sister Sandra??????

uh-oh! See....I told you he was a PIA!

Sandy

Nov 13, 2000, 11:37:28 PM11/13/00

You bet I will Anne!!!!! Thanks for defending me : ) Now hopefully he will
go AWAY! lol!

Sandy

Nov 13, 2000, 11:38:28 PM11/13/00
>Of course we did! I don't think there is a sweeter human on the face of this
>earth. I am

Rachel, Thank you!!! But there certainly is....YOU!! : )

Bill McKenzie

Nov 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/14/00
Wow!! I remember your Bobby Orr shrine you had set up in your basement!!!! Bobby
Orr number four he's the one that I adore! Congrats after all these years
Luv
Nancy

Bill McKenzie

Nov 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/14/00
Cousin Bernie,
It was great to see you posting in here. Are you sure you are still able
to "remember" the 70's at your age???? HaHa
Nancy

Bill McKenzie

Nov 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/14/00
Sorry, that wasn't very nice considering I haven't seen you for a few years.
So are you still mooning over Celine Dion?
Nancy(not Bill)

Bill McKenzie wrote:

> Cousin Bernie,
> It was great to see you posting in here. Are you sure you are still able
> to "remember" the 70's at your age???? HaHa
> Nancy

Sandy

Nov 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/14/00
>Wow!! I remember your Bobby Orr shrine you had set up in your basement!!!!
>Bobby
>Orr number four he's the one that I adore! Congrats after all these years
>Luv
>Nancy

Tee hee....thanks Nancy!! It was way beyond cool, let me tell ya!

You know, after we were in flight, something popped into my head about it. I
said to Anne..."hey...you know, I always said one of the last things I have to
do before I die is meet Bobby Orr and get his autograph...and now I did
that.... She wasn't too happy with me, as she doesn't like to fly anyway!
LOL!! But, look....we lived!!

Tiny Dancer

Nov 14, 2000, 7:20:50 PM11/14/00
And so the word went out from rachels...@my-deja.com:

Sorry for the delay, major back problems the last few days have kept
me out of my computer chair. Hope no one minds some late replies!

>My cousin and I havent stopped talking about it and even she commented
>on how the group got along. I can't think of another time where I immediately
>liked anyone this much, let alone a group of people. I know its been said
>before and is likely obvious, but we are so lucky to have these people on
>this planet. They all gave me a very special gift today- an unspoken one
>and that was the feelings and kind thoughts that were exchanged today.
>Thank you Sandy,Anne,Dawna,Dawna's cousin,Jamie and MISS TINY DANCER!

Rach, you've certainly got a way with words, hun :-) I agree completely!
After about 5 seconds of awkwardness it was like we got together like this
every week. What an amazing group of people, you all rock including the
cousins, Viola and Laurie! Sandy and Anne were a hoot, like one person :-)
And Jamie is too cool for words (love the new hair, BTW). Meeting Dawna
at last was like a dream, she's even more fab in person and really helped
us less artistic folks in the AGO. It was amazing to be able to see her art
influences right there on the walls in front of me. Made me appreciate her
incredible talent even more. As for Rach herself, what can I say? You've
read her words, you've seen her pics, how can she not rock and/or roll?!
She did, big time :-) I'm thrilled to be part of such an amazing group and
I know I'll be at the next gathering with big bells on!

Cheers,

TD

Do not ask
the definition
of a friend.
He/She is that one
without whose company
death and dying
set in earlier
and living
is made more pleasurable.
from Rod McKuen's "Night Walker"

for a good time call
http://members.nbci.com/oroborus12/70s.html

Webmistress of Tiny Dancer's X-Files Episode Guide
http://www.insanity.com.au/td/

The Sesame Street Lyrics and Sounds Archive
http://i.am/tinyd

Sandy

Nov 14, 2000, 8:38:33 PM11/14/00
There you are TD...I was starting to worry about you! I hope everythings ok?

Thank you again for letting us pile into your home and sharing all your
memories with us. You did a wonderful job with that home movie video! And
thanks for coming since I know it was hard for you to work everything out.....
but we enjoyed your company tremendously!! : )

Larry Naessens

Nov 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/15/00
Blonde? High voice? LOL! Sandy, who would these some people be?

And you Viola. Yes, I'm talking to you! I have it on the best authority
that you're out there. So . . . come on in!

Larry: The Oldies Rocker

--

"Sandy" <sand...@aol.com> wrote in message

> I am still still just buzzing with adrenaline, here!!
> I can't believe how much I felt that I was meeting some lost long
friends! It
> REALLY takes time for me to feel comfortable with people usually, but
after the
> initial feeling of nervousness waiting to meet each one, I just felt way
more
> than comfortable....I just LOVE these people!!!!
> Rachel, Jamie, Dawna, Rhonda...Thank you for making it possible for me to
meet
> you and to really know you now. You were all even more wonderful in
person. And
> thank you for allowing us to know 2 more wonderful people, Laurie and
Viola
> (Hi, guys!!! tee hee!) And thank you Anne for coming with me and being a
part

> of a place that I really love <3... (btw, Jamie....I'm really glad you
posted
> so I know your home safe and sound!) And DavisK, you are one cutie!!

Thanks
> for not running the other way when you figured out it was us in your
store.
> That was so much fun! Next time, your coming to eat with us!
>

> I will stop blabbing for now, but I just can't stop talking about this!!!
> Oh...and for the groups information...No, I am not blonde and I don't talk
in a
> high voice! Seems like that was the general impression SOME people had of
> me....hmmmm : )
>

> LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!!!!! SOON!!!
>

> Sandy
>
> 2-60
> Class of 78

Sandy

Nov 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/15/00
>Blonde? High voice? LOL! Sandy, who would these some people be?

hmmmm...gee...take a wild guess!! : )

Yes, Viola..we're waiting *tapping foot*!

(you guys are going to love her!)

The Wanderer

Nov 15, 2000, 11:19:47 PM11/15/00
Well, if she's got your approval I guess she's OK.

--
Buddy
from Brooklyn

"The feeling is strong, it overpowers my thoughts
I am not aware of the reality that my blood knows only too well
My mind is hostile for the wrong reasons
I am only 'son' and 'man', and the need to be 'brother' is tremendous

"Sandy" <sand...@aol.com> wrote in message

Sandy

Nov 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/16/00
>Yes, Viola..we're waiting *tapping foot*!
>>
>> (you guys are going to love her!)
>>

>> Sandy
>>
>> 2-60
>> Class of 78

>Well, if she's got your approval I guess she's OK.

Oh, you'll love her Buddy....she kept us in stitches all day, lol!!

ALS 62

Nov 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/16/00
<< >Yes, Viola..we're waiting *tapping foot*!

>> (you guys are going to love her!)
>>

>> Sandy
>>
>> 2-60
>> Class of 78

Yeah, where the heck are you Viola? It's been almost a whole week now! LOL.

Tiny Dancer

Nov 17, 2000, 7:00:09 PM11/17/00
And so the word went out from sand...@aol.com (Sandy):

>There you are TD...I was starting to worry about you! I hope everythings ok?

I'm fine, hun, sorry I've been so quiet. Just a nasty back problem that
usually only shows up once a month (when my Auntie visits, if you know
what I mean!) but has been hanging around for more than a week now.
I've been doing my "jobs", editing and posting the X-Files transcripts and
posting the TV ratings, but avoiding everything else to stay out of this chair.
Emails will be sent to all that are waiting on me!

>Thank you again for letting us pile into your home and sharing all your
>memories with us. You did a wonderful job with that home movie video! And
>thanks for coming since I know it was hard for you to work everything out.....
>but we enjoyed your company tremendously!! : )

Ditto, Sandy, I loved having you guys over to share memories with! It's a
good thing my mother's such a saint 'cause it turned out she had a miserable
day (not Riel's fault, just nothing worked out the way she'd planned) and I
felt bad saying, "Well, I had a marvelous time!". But she countered that she'd
have killed me if I'd said otherwise :-) So it was well worth the trauma to get
downtown and meet everyone, wouldn't have missed it for the world!

Cheers,

TD

Making friends for the world to see
Let the people know you got what you need
With a friend at hand you will see the light
If your friends are there then everything's all right
from Elton John's "Friends"

Webmistress of the official a.c.u '70s site
http://members.nbci.com/oroborus12/70s.html

Tiny Dancer

Nov 17, 2000, 7:00:10 PM11/17/00
And so the word went out from "The Wanderer" <rosieon...@worldnet.att.net>:

>Well, if she's got your approval I guess she's OK.

Viola has a BIG okee-dokee from me too, Buddy, so she's in :-)
Truly had me almost doing spit-takes all day, I'd love to see the video!

The Wanderer

Jamie

Nov 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/18/00
Tiny Dancer wrote:

> I'm fine, hun, sorry I've been so quiet. Just a nasty back problem that
> usually only shows up once a month (when my Auntie visits, if you know
> what I mean!)

Good to hear from you again :) I was just about to post an alert when you came back.
Glad you're feeling better!

It's a good thing that it was last weekend that we all got together... this morning
I woke up to a winter wonderland! Brushed off the car, icy roads ... it's hee-ere!

Jamie

recsec

Nov 18, 2000, 10:17:35 PM11/18/00

"Tiny Dancer" <ti...@idirect.com> wrote in message
> I'm fine, hun, sorry I've been so quiet. Just a nasty back problem that
> usually only shows up once a month (when my Auntie visits, if you know
> what I mean!) but has been hanging around for more than a week now.

WoW Tiny you get to see your AUNT once a month?? That's pretty good. I
hardly ever see my AUNT even tho she only lives about 30 min. . .huh??
What's that? OH!! Well. I see. That's very different then isn't it?? UM. .
.Uh . . .I uh . . .I have to go stand over here now.
Billy

LizzieZ

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
>WoW Tiny you get to see your AUNT once a month?? That's pretty good. I
>hardly ever see my AUNT even tho she only lives about 30 min. . .huh??
>What's that? OH!! Well. I see. That's very different then isn't it?? UM. .
>.Uh . . .I uh . . .I have to go stand over here now.
>Billy

Billy,
Thanks so much for the laugh -- you are a riot! :-)

Liz