Getting to know you

WiNK

Dec 31, 2001, 5:56:51 PM12/31/01
1. IF YOU COULD BUILD YOUR HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD
IT BE?
In the mountains of Montana.

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
My super soft fleece-y pajamas.

3. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Great smile and eyes.

4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
John Denver--Rocky Mountain Christmas; The Essential Jerry Reed; Tom Jones
Greatest Hits (bought at the same time.)

5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
At home.....in my jammies, relaxing....maybe playing a game with Anna.

6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE
The gynecologist! :-)

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
Shoulder blades.....forearms.... you know, all the ailments of using the
computer all day!

8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?
Strong in mind.

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
Around 7.

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
I usually just watch the classics.....I Love Lucy, Leave it to Beaver, etc.
Also like to watch "Behind the Music" and most biographies about people.
Also love the stuff they show on the History channel.

11. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
Coffeemaker...... my garlic press (is that an appliance?)... the appliance I
wish I had: A big a** mixer.:-)

12. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY?
Going to Florida on vacation in our school bus/camper.

13. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Anna's clever sense of humor and tactless comments. :-) I Love Lucy.....

14. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
When I can't sleep..... when I worry.....

15. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Acoustic guitar.

16. FAVORITE RESTAURANT/CAFE/EATERY?
Castillons

17. SCARIEST MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE?
I don't know if I've had one........maybe when my dad was sick 6 years
ago???

18. IF THERE WAS A MOVIE MADE ABOUT YOU, WHAT CURRENT
/FORMER HOLLYWOOD STAR WOULD PLAY YOU?
Renee Zellweger. :-) Bwa ha ha ha!

19. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
Well, that word sounds pretty hokey....but do I believe in a Heaven and a
Hell? Yes, I do.

20. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
The Lonely Doll by Dare Wright

21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Autumn....then Spring.

22. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
Mopping the kitchen floor.

23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT
BE?
The power to make a lot of money. LOL!

24. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
Don't have one.

25. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE AND AT WHAT AGE?
I guess......Charles....back in high school.

26. THE SONG YOU WISHED YOU HAD WRITTEN?
"Yesterday"

27. DO YOU PREFER CATS OR DOGS?
I love them both.....but I really love my kitty "Lily."

28. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR
Garbage to be taken to the trash dump, a comforter, an atlas, and a lawn
chair. (I don't have any outside storage!) :-)

29. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO, WHO IS MOST
LIKELY TO RESPOND?
???

30. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO WHO IS THE
LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Amy!

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Saturday

32. USING ONLY ONE WORD DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Icy. LOL! Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay.....um...... eccentric?

33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS
TO YOU.
This is a post on 70s NG....so....these people are like my family! Mamma
Mia! :-) Thanks for helping me through another
year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nadine

Kelly

Jan 2, 2002, 3:34:41 AM1/2/02

"RetroTrish" wrote

> 1. IF YOU COULD BUILD YOUR HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE
WOULD
> IT BE?
A 10 or more room apartment on Central Park West,
top floor, balconies, killer views,

> 2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?

a zip up flannel shirt that is currently packed
away somewhere at my parent's house

> 3. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE
OPPOSITE SEX?

warm smile

> 4. WHAT' THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
the latest cd I bought was for a gift.

the last one I picked up for myself was Motley
Crue "Too Fast For Love"

> 5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?

on my makeshift couch, with my comforter and a
good book

.

> 6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE

on a crowded subway car in the middle of the
summer on a hot day with no ac

> 7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?

shoulders and back

> 8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR
STRONG IN BODY?

Mind

> 9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?

lately 10ish

> 10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?

not much of a tv person.

> 11. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?

this thing that kind of bakes cups. I dont use it
too often but I can make some really cool things
with it

> 12. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY?

building forts at Todd's house.

> 13. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?

kids. the things they say are just priceless.

> 14. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?

people who treat strangers better than the people
they say they care about>

> 15. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT WHAT WOULD
IT BE?

piano

> 16. FAVORITE RESTAURANT/CAFE/EATERY?
The Bayou in North Belmore NY

great food, great drinks, and great memories

> 17. SCARIEST MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE?

the only thing I can think of at the moment is
today when I realized my hair was on fire.
.

> 18. IF THERE WAS A MOVIE MADE ABOUT YOU, WHAT
CURRENT
> /FORMER HOLLYWOOD STAR WOULD PLAY YOU?

no clue

> 19. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?

not sure.

> 20. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?

"The Pigman" by Paul (I can't think of his last
name but it starts with a Z, too lazy to pull out
the book)

> 21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?

Autumn - the best time to be a NYer.

> 22. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?

Dishes and cleaning floors

> 23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT
WOULD IT
> BE?

to see the future, but I would only want to see
the good things

> 24. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?

I don't have one, but when I was younger I wanted
a spider tattoo.

> 25. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE AND AT WHAT AGE?

Kenny, I was 16

> 26. THE SONG YOU WISHED YOU HAD WRITTEN?

"Somebody" by Depeche Mode

> 27. DO YOU PREFER CATS OR DOGS?

Dogs

> 28. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR

I haven't owned a car (or truck) in 6 years. But
when I did I always had an overnight bag with me

> 29. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO, WHO IS
MOST
> LIKELY TO RESPOND?

> one of the regulars

> 30. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO WHO IS
THE
> LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

> a lurker

> 31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Saturday
> 32. USING ONLY ONE WORD DESCRIBE YOURSELF?

ME! An old boss once said "There is better, there
is worse, but there is nobody quite like Kelly"

> 33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT
THIS
> TO YOU.

Trish doesn't post as much as we would like, but
it is always a pleasure when she does

Kelly

Stevie Nice

Jan 2, 2002, 8:39:29 AM1/2/02

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD YOUR HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD
IT BE?

a townhouse on the upper east side

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?

now, it's my stevie nice custom jersey

3. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?

booty and face

4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?

Nas, "Stillmatic"

5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?

probably at a bar, having a Bud.

6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE

supermarket or a crowded store line

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?

probably the neck, I'm usually the one giving the massages though

8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?

strong in mind

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?

5 in the afternoon, I mean about 7:30 AM

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?

the simpsons, sopranos, 24, sportscenter, trl, crossing jordan, dark angel

11. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?

blender, for cool mixed drinks and milk shakes. also the tongs I have with
my ice bucket, but I usually use those in the bedroom. ooops should I have
not said that??

12. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY?

just hanging out with my cousins and close friends at my grandmothers houses
upstate

13. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?

incredulous behavior of famous people

14. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?

corporate sponsorship at any college bowl game or any sporting event or concert
period.

15. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT WHAT WOULD IT BE?

keyboards and drums

16. FAVORITE RESTAURANT/CAFE/EATERY?
Avellino's and Capitol Grille

17. SCARIEST MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE?

probably when they announced they were going to execute a hostage and sent
a picture to the press of my dad with 2 uzis pointing at his head.

18. IF THERE WAS A MOVIE MADE ABOUT YOU, WHAT CURRENT
/FORMER HOLLYWOOD STAR WOULD PLAY YOU?

Mickey Rourke

19. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?

nope

20. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?

don't know if they're for kids but I like the Calvin & Hobbes collections
I have.

21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?

don't have one really, maybe spring

22. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?

anything

23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT
BE?

to be indestructable

24. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?

planning on getting 2, raiders logo on my inner arm and "stevie nice" on
the back of my neck.

25. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE AND AT WHAT AGE?

mary lou gramm at age 5/6

26. THE SONG YOU WISHED YOU HAD WRITTEN?

telegraph road by dire straits or the boys of summer by don henley

27. DO YOU PREFER CATS OR DOGS?

cats, had a few cool ones over the years including my current one "ace"

28. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR

don't have a car but it would have a cd changer in the trunk i suppose

29. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO, WHO IS MOST
LIKELY TO RESPOND?

30. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO WHO IS THE
LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
probably everybody :}

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?

friday

32. USING ONLY ONE WORD DESCRIBE YOURSELF?

normal? no maybe different.

33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS
TO YOU.

no, i won't.

stevie nice®

-----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! ==-----

Anne

Jan 2, 2002, 11:46:42 AM1/2/02
Kelly wrote:
<< > 20. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
"The Pigman" by Paul (I can't think of his last
name but it starts with a Z, too lazy to pull out
the book) >>

Zindel........great book!
Anne :-)
Class of 1980

Anne

Jan 2, 2002, 11:48:27 AM1/2/02
Please note.....these answers are subject to change with my life. I reserve
the right to grow and become a new person at any time. ;-) But for now, let's
go with these:

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD YOUR HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? A small cottage
with a beautiful flower garden, in the country near pine trees, by a lake with
a great big old comfy chair in the sunshine where I would sit and read, draw,
paint and write and........well......do whatever with someone I love spending
time with. Phew......that was a mouthful. LOL

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? Jeans and comfy sweaters or
t-shirts and shorts.

3. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? Eyes

4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT? Carole King "Love Makes The World"
You've got to hear "Uncommon Love".....incredible song, in my estimation.
Beautiful string arrangement.

5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? At the beach

6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE Any noisy crowded place where rude
people congregate.

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED? Feet

8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY? When I'm out
walking in the dark night, I'd say body.......every other time......strong in
mind

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING? 6:30ish on weekdays.....9:00 on the
weekends.

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS? ER, NYPD Blue, Law & Order, First Watch

11. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? coffee maker

12. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY? Playing hide and seek with my
friends

13. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? Dry, sarcastic wit

14. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? People who hurt kids and animals

15. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT WHAT WOULD IT BE? Acoustic Guitar

16. FAVORITE RESTAURANT/CAFE/EATERY? Pizzeria Regina

17. SCARIEST MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE? Bringing my daughter home for the first time,
realizing I now had the most important job I would ever have and knowing I had
no clue how to do it!

18. IF THERE WAS A MOVIE MADE ABOUT YOU, WHAT CURRENT /FORMER HOLLYWOOD

STAR WOULD PLAY YOU? I need to live more before any movies are made about me.
Right now, I only rate a soap opera. lol

19. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? Yes......and maybe I'll do it better the next
time around. lol

20. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? "Three Terrible Trins" by Dick King Smith, a
great read for adults.....trust me on that. Great analogy to this life.

21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Summer in a close call with Fall

22. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE? Washing floors

23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? To understand the
reason for everything! Barring that......I wouldn't want superpowers. I kind
of think the Big Guy has got it under control, even if I don't know why. :-)

24. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? No tattoos and no plans for ones.

25. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE AND AT WHAT AGE? Joe C when I was 14......Summer of
'76.....still have the soda pop top ring with the dried flower stuck in it from
him which my friend recovered after I had tossed it carelessly away. :-)

26. THE SONG YOU WISHED YOU HAD WRITTEN? Just one???? Well, if I have to
choose right at this moment I'll say "It Don't Bring You" by Mary Chapin
Carpenter

27. DO YOU PREFER CATS OR DOGS? Love all kinds of animals....have 2 cats now.

28. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR My rollerblades, softball glove, bat &
ball, Frisbee and a beach blanket....Yes, even in the wintertime I love walking
the beach, rollerblading and playing ball!

29. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO, WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I
really don't know.

30. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO

RESPOND? Again....anyone's guess

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Friday....the gateway to the weekend!

32. USING ONLY ONE WORD DESCRIBE YOURSELF? Inquisitive

33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU.....I think Tom
was the first one sending it around so I'll say "genuinely caring"

rach

Jan 2, 2002, 1:55:49 PM1/2/02
I have tried a million times today to fill this out and keep getting
interrupted... now I'll try again.

> 1. IF YOU COULD BUILD YOUR HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD
> IT BE?

Either Tuscany or a nice place in The Village (love that place!)

> 2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?

either my silver vest or my Plaid Old Navy pants

.

> 3. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?

eyes or back of their necks just behind their ears... yaaaahoooo!

.

> 4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?

on the advice of a friend... Linkin Park... it's given me faith

> 5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?

The other night I went to my neighbour and friend's house and her 5
year old freaked out when she saw me, telling me how much she missed
me. She stuck to me like glue and we did an Eye Spy book... at one
point, she looked up at me and said " I love you Rachy Lollipop" (her
nickname for me) That was the best hour I spent doing anything.

> 6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE

today... WORK!

> 7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?

My left shoulder ;)

> 8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?

A balance of both

> 9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?

Around 7.

> 10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?

Will and Grace constantly

> 11. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?

My Kitchen Aid appliances... the mixer, the blender and the
processor... they kick ass in power

> 12. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY?

Standing at the airport arrivals, the moment I would see my
grandfather

.

> 13. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?

sarcastic humour... or my boss' face just now when she saw my WWF
calandar

> 14. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?

ignorance

> 15. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Sitar (like Ravi Shankar)

> 16. FAVORITE RESTAURANT/CAFE/EATERY?

Felini Koolini's

> 17. SCARIEST MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE?

26 March 1994 or the moment they came out and told my mother and I my
father had died and I became the parent.

> 18. IF THERE WAS A MOVIE MADE ABOUT YOU, WHAT CURRENT
> /FORMER HOLLYWOOD STAR WOULD PLAY YOU?

Debra Messing LOL LOL LOL

> 19. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?

Yes.. in reincarnation until you reach Nirvana

> 20. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?

In the Night Kitchen by Maurice Sendak

> 21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?

Summer

> 22. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?

bathrooms

> 23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT
> BE?

to fly

> 24. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?

A sun in the middle lower back... black outline (I designed the rays,
the face is from a Smashing Pumpkins CD)

> 25. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE AND AT WHAT AGE?

Yoů'll be the first to know lol

> 26. THE SONG YOU WISHED YOU HAD WRITTEN?

Luna by Smashing Pumpkins

> 27. DO YOU PREFER CATS OR DOGS?

Cats... especially my Tejas

> 28. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR

a container of ice salt, windsheild fluid, an Ikea blanket, a
Rubbermaid box of an emergency car kit

> 31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Saturday

> 32. USING ONLY ONE WORD DESCRIBE YOURSELF?

Meshugina (crazy)

> 33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS
> TO YOU.

This group has introduced me to some wonderful people I'd be lost
without

Endy9

Jan 2, 2002, 9:07:43 PM1/2/02
"RetroTrish" <retr...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> Welcome to the next edition of getting to know your
> friends:

> 1. IF YOU COULD BUILD YOUR HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD
> IT BE?

Knoxville, TN

> 2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?

Blue Jeans

> 3. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Smile including twinkling eyes

> 4. WHAT' THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?

Jewel's latest.

> 5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?

Eating Mexican at El Rodeo, Los Reyes or El Toro when I visit Atlanta. They
don't have that style Mexican here in Chicagoland.

> 6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE

Away from my wife on business. Luckily it doesn't happen very often.

> 8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?

I'll cheat and say Strong in Spirit.

> 9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?

4:30. Used to be 2:30 for the last three years, but my wife isn't working
that job anymore.

> 10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?

Babylon5 (not current)
Enterprise (current)

> 11. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?

Can opener

> 12. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY?

Weeklong trips to Panama City, Florida in the summer every year.

> 13. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?

Gilbert Godfried

> 14. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?

Injustice.

> 15. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Guitar or bass guitar. (I play only piano/keyboards so far)

> 16. FAVORITE RESTAURANT/CAFE/EATERY?

In this area, TGI Fridays for the French Onion Soup.

> 17. SCARIEST MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE?

Almost sled off a cliff driving in a blizzard driving from Denver to Fort
Collins. Car was doing 360 degree spins and there was no guard rail to a
100 foot drop off. Let go of the wheel, took my foot off the brake and
stopped with one front tire off the edge.

> 18. IF THERE WAS A MOVIE MADE ABOUT YOU, WHAT CURRENT
> /FORMER HOLLYWOOD STAR WOULD PLAY YOU?

Kenny Rogers

> 19. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?

Yes!

> 20. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?

Too many to list only one
The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
Charlotte's Web
Freddy the Pig books
Hardy Boy mysteries

> 21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?

Fall

> 22. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?

Dusting

> 23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT
> BE?

Mind reading

> 24. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?

American Flag, Eagle clutching starred banner that says "USMC", at bottom
Red Roses with green leaves around them.

> 25. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE AND AT WHAT AGE?

Geri Anne at 17 (we both were)

> 26. THE SONG YOU WISHED YOU HAD WRITTEN?

Your Song by Elton John

> 27. DO YOU PREFER CATS OR DOGS?

Both. I used to answer cats but my little Shiz Tzu and Pug have changed me.

> 28. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR

A box with air compressor that can plug in the lighter, oil, brake fluid,
flat fixer, washer fluid, etc. Jumper cables. Walking Tall stick [wooden
broom stick incase someone decides they want to back me into a corner]

> 31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?

Friday

> 32. USING ONLY ONE WORD DESCRIBE YOURSELF?

Fair

James Dobrovicz

Jan 3, 2002, 12:29:52 AM1/3/02
> > 1. IF YOU COULD BUILD YOUR HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD
> > IT BE?
somewhere where the temperature never drops below 50 and it never snows.

> > 2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?

> Blue Jeans

> > 3. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?

tie between eyes and smile

> > 4. WHAT' THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?

"The Pearl" by Brian Eno, Harold Budd, and Daniel Lanois

> > 5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?

anywhere, as long as it doesn't snow and I don't have to work <G>

> > 6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE

anywhere with my parents for more than a day or two. They are perhaps the
two most irritating people in the world <G>

> > 8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?

Strong in mind, no question.

> > 9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?

Since I work at home, I usually get up between 9:30 and 10 am.

> > 10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?

Match Game, of course!

> > 11. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?

the coffee maker

> > 12. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY?

Tuesday nights, being allowed to stay up to watch Happy Days, Laverne and
Shirley, and Three's Company.

> > 13. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?

lots of things. To name a few, Monty Python, British Whose Line, generally
anything satirical.

> > 14. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?

Stupid people, the religious right, and racism for a start.

> > 15. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Um, would it sound too dorky if I said accordian? In any respect, I'll also
say saxophone.

> > 16. FAVORITE RESTAURANT/CAFE/EATERY?
An Italian restaurant called Patriccio's that is in a town about 20 miles
from where I live.

> > 17. SCARIEST MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE?

driving through total white-out conditions in my little, tiny, go-kart-like
Mitsubishi Mirage on Christmas Day about 10 years ago.

> > 18. IF THERE WAS A MOVIE MADE ABOUT YOU, WHAT CURRENT
> > /FORMER HOLLYWOOD STAR WOULD PLAY YOU?

Peter Billingsley, the kid from "A Christmas Story" (I looked like him when
I was a kid).

> > 19. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?

Sort of

> > 20. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?

Tough call. Perhaps Charlotte's Web. I'd say Catcher in the Rye but I don't
know if you could call that a children's book.

> > 21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?

Spring -- any season where the snow ends and baseball season starts is my
automatic favorite <G>

> > 22. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?

washing dishes

> > 23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT
> > BE?

the ability to read minds.

> > 24. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?

Nope.

> > 25. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE AND AT WHAT AGE?

Her name was Jennifer and I was 20, she 16.

> > 26. THE SONG YOU WISHED YOU HAD WRITTEN?

"Time" by the Alan Parsons Project

> > 27. DO YOU PREFER CATS OR DOGS?

Cats.

> > 28. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR

I own a pickup truck so nothing

Where did questions 29 and 30 go?

> > 31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Friday

> > 32. USING ONLY ONE WORD DESCRIBE YOURSELF?

Sarcastic

-- James C. Dobrovicz

Peter Marshall: What is the name of the instrument with the light on the end
of it that the doctor sticks in your ear?
Paul Lynde: A cigarette!
-- from "Hollywood Squares" (1978)

Nanc

Jan 3, 2002, 3:32:16 PM1/3/02

>> 1. IF YOU COULD BUILD YOUR HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE
>WOULD
>> IT BE? Near the sea and mountains in a nice sunny climate but not too
hot.

>>> 2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?

My black sweatpants and any t-shirt

>> 3. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE
>OPPOSITE SEX?

For some reason I like shoulders

>> 4. WHAT' THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?

NOW 7 for Jennifer

>> 5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?

Anywhere with my family

>> 6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
At work

> 7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?

feet first

>> 8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR
>STRONG IN BODY?
Mind

>> 9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?

around 6:15

>> 10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?

Naming only one I'd say Friends

>> 11. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?

my toaster oven

>> 12. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY?

I've mentioned this memory before -- sitting in my little wooden rocking
chair while eating a hard-boiled egg and watching I Love Lucy. I think I was
3 years old. I just remember feeling total contentment.

>> 13. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?

I love sarcasm. Bill makes me laugh a lot. Maybe that's how we've stayed
together for so long :-)

>> 14. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?

Evilness

>> 15. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT WHAT WOULD

>IT BE? The Piano

>> 16. FAVORITE RESTAURANT/CAFE/EATERY?
The 99 Restaurant and Pub

>> 17. SCARIEST MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE?

Both moments concern Jen. Once she was choking on a chip and I couldn't get
it out- well not as fast as I wanted to anyway. Another time when she was
about 4, she pretended to drown in the bathtub. I never left her for more
than a couple of minutes and always listened for her and called her name.
This one time, I didn't hear her playing and she didn't answer my calls. I
walked in to find her lying under the water perfectly still. I screamed her
name and yanked her out of the tub by her arm. Thoughts flashed through my
head- CPR- 911 - running into the street calling for help.....then she
opened her eyes and said "Why are you so upset? I was only playing a trick
on you!" Then I collasped into tears with her sweet face looking at me as if
to say "What in the world in the matter with you?" God I'll never forget
that!!!!

18. IF THERE WAS A MOVIE MADE ABOUT YOU, WHAT
>CURRENT
>> /FORMER HOLLYWOOD STAR WOULD PLAY YOU?

Maybe Delta Burke

>> 19. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?

absolutley

>> 20. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?

Love You Always

>> 21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?

I LOOOVE spring

>>> 22. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?

Cleaning the oven

>> 23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT
>WOULD IT
>> BE?

I've dreamed of flying for many years so I wish I could fly

>> 24. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?

NA

>> 25. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE AND AT WHAT AGE?

Eddie aka Pickles- age 15

>> 26. THE SONG YOU WISHED YOU HAD WRITTEN?

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

>> 27. DO YOU PREFER CATS OR DOGS?

cats

>> 28. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
I drive a wagon and besides the normal things, just a dance costume that one
of Jen's friends borrowed

>> 29. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO, WHO IS
>MOST
>> LIKELY TO RESPOND?

my sister Linda

>> 30. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO WHO IS
>THE
>> LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

Rmann360

>> 31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Saturday

>> 32. USING ONLY ONE WORD DESCRIBE YOURSELF? Sensitive

>> 33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT
>THIS
>> TO YOU.

I got the original from Dixon, probably the sweetest guy in the NG :-)

recsec

Jan 4, 2002, 4:55:55 PM1/4/02

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD YOUR HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD
IT BE?

In the Hill Country somewhere up around Bandera.

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?

Just am old gray pocket t-shirt. It is always the 1st thing I wear right out
of the dryer. Also have a matching blue & green one that I wear after the
gray.

3. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Well duh!! I'm a dude. Figure it out. But once I get past those then I'd say
the hair. I like long hair.

4. WHAT' THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?

Bought some for Christmas gifts. Tres Hombres & Best Of War.

5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?

In my chair with my remotes on the stand on my left & a cold mug on the
floor on my right.

6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE

Greivence hearings we have at work that the children will file when they
don't get their way.

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?

Have never been massaged.

8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?

Well everybody else has said mind. I kinda feel sorry of body so I will say
it. Just so it wont feel left out.

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?

Who the hell wakes up in the morning?? Mornings are for going to bed.

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?

Current #1 fave is Friends. And I have about had it up to here with all the
damn repeats.

11. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?

Microwave. Always nice to heat up pizza with.

12. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY?

The freedom my own TV gave me.

13. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?

Stupid stuff. Have to or else I will get pissed off at it. Plus I laff when
my cats decide it's playtime at about 0700.

14. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?

Too numerous to mention.

15. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Guitar. That by the way is one of my 2002 resolutions.

16. FAVORITE RESTAURANT/CAFE/EATERY?

Iguana Joes. It's a mexican food place down the road from me.

17. SCARIEST MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE?

Time I almost drowned in New Braunfels back in 86.

18. IF THERE WAS A MOVIE MADE ABOUT YOU, WHAT CURRENT
/FORMER HOLLYWOOD STAR WOULD PLAY YOU?

I have tried to think who would be good to play me. All I can come up with
is either Randy Quaid, Mick Foley, or SCSA. But he would need to grow some
hair.

19. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?

Yes I believe in Heaven.

20. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?

I don't know, ahhh, Green Eggs & Ham.

21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?

Hunting.

22. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?

Name one.

23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT
BE?

Invisibility. You know so I could go to the womens locker room. Been a wish
of mine for years.

24. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?

Don't like 'em.

25. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE AND AT WHAT AGE?

First serious romance was Ted, in college.
O no wait that's Trish' isn't it?? :))) A chick named Judy from 9th grade.

26. THE SONG YOU WISHED YOU HAD WRITTEN?

I have written them all.

27. DO YOU PREFER CATS OR DOGS?

Cats of course. I used to hate the creatures till I got my 1st one. Then
that was all over with & now I am a cat person. Or at least a person who is
bossed around by cats. LOL!!

28. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR

Don't have a car. But in the back of my truck is a bunch of rope I use.

29. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO, WHO IS MOST
LIKELY TO RESPOND?

Haven't emailed it.

30. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO WHO IS THE
LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

C above

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?

Payday

32. USING ONLY ONE WORD DESCRIBE YOURSELF?

Ahhhh. . . .hmmmm. . . indecisive?? Maybe?? No No wait, I got it. . .
uptight, no that ain't it. Gonna hafta think on this one now.

33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS
TO YOU.

Everybody who sent it to me is really cool. Now I have to go to the store
for some smokes. Damn this was long. But good!!
Billy

The Wanderer

Jan 5, 2002, 10:12:40 AM1/5/02
"recsec" <rec...@flash.net> wrote in message

> 1. IF YOU COULD BUILD YOUR HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD
> IT BE?
>
> In the Hill Country somewhere up around Bandera.

Yeah, but AM I correct in thinkin' that it would be on TOP of a hill? And
not in the valley lookin' up ay them hills?

The Wanderer

Jan 5, 2002, 11:33:46 AM1/5/02

> 1. IF YOU COULD BUILD YOUR HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD
> IT BE?

Beautiful Brooklyn N.Y. Bay Ridge, Shore Road overlooking the harbor.
Actually there are a couple there that I was thinking of just moving into. I
hope the occupants dont mind. After all, isn't that how we got this country?
If it's good enough for the U.S. of A. it's good enough for ME!

> 2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?

My thong! Well, if you've ever seen the size of my ass you'd realize how
truly funny that IS! I dont own a thong, well not one that is MINE anyway.
Just love my old T-shirts. Have a couple that are 20 years old or better (I
take good care of them). My absolute favorite is my 1955 Brooklyn Dodgers
World Championship T-Shirt. It's a reproduction, but then so am I.

> 3. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Eyes and Smile when I get in close. Love those chubby little cheek bones.
And she's got to have nice hair with a pleasant haircut that frames her face
well.
But from a distance (say over 7 inches away... ahem): knees to
navel. If she's got it there she's got my attention.

> 4. WHAT' THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?

Some acapella stuff from a catalog. Guys I had never heard which I later
regretted. But I am building one hell of a music collection. I currently
have 10,983 songs on my Hard Drive. Many are duplicates but think of the
amount of songs that I have even if 15% are duplicates.

> 5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?

Snuggled up with my hunny watchin' the tube when not out with her havin'
dinner and going to places of interest.

> 6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE

I'm usually happy where ever I am, just as long as I aint waitin' for
somebody i.e. dentist, doctor, somebody to get dressed, or finish their
hair, etc.

> 7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?

Neck, Shouders, Spinal Column, Feet, and then we can get creative if their
hands are not too tired.

> 8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?

Well after we're finished wrestling....then we can talk and discuss the
time-space continuum as postulated by Einstein. Pffft.

> 9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?

Well, I work a midnight shift so I get up at 8pm but go to bed between 12
noon and 3 pm.

> 10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?

Sopranos, N.Y.P.D. Blue, ALL of the Law And Order shows and one of my all
time favorites that I still mourn (to this day) that was stolen from us by
the bean counters Homicide: Life In The Street.
No Rach, not homo-cide.

> 11. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?

Anybody sweet and beautiful enough to cook for me. And I will always gladly
do the dishes (if it wasn't MY turn to cook).

> 12. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD
MEMORY?

Playing Doctor and doing pelvics.

> 13. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?

Stupid people mostly.

> 14. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?

Injustice, discrimination and preying upon the weak. If you're feeling
really strong and foolhardy fuck with a dude! Try ME for example.

> 15. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT WHAT WOULD IT BE?

> Guitar.

> 16. FAVORITE RESTAURANT/CAFE/EATERY?

SO MANY! I live in N.Y. SO..... But I do have several that I have a
preference for (all Italian) Lanza's on the Lower East Side/East Village
(ask Dawna-especially about the cannoli), several on Mulberry Street in the
heart of Little Italy where it joins Hester. Juniors for cheesecake and a
malted. Mambo Italiano in Bay Ridge. BBQ's if it's a quick Manhattan get
together with friends. San Loco Taco on 2 Avenue Lower East Side/East
Village. Katz's for the Corned Beef or Pastrami HUMONGOUS sandwiches.
(That's where Meg Ryan did the cum scene in When Harry Met Sally). Used to
like the Motown Cafe for it's food, ambiance and clientele as well as the
entertainment. SO fucken' many.

> 17. SCARIEST MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE?

Several. Looking down the barrel of a .45 in the hands of a man who was just
about to shoot someone else-who ducked in time for me to be staring into the
gun. Coupla others with guns BUT the scariest is going in front of the judge
and thinking that he might not let you go home again...ever. And then
wal;king into the Brooklyn House of detention, being one of the smallest
guys there (despite my size), knowing no one to reach out to, realizing that
I am all on my own with a buch of guys who readily admit that they are there
for killing 3 or 4 people (at different times), seeing these guys fight
(GOOD) because someone looked at them, and knowing that they would kill
again for no apparent reason. So you immediately assess what you have that
you can use to set you up as someone whom they trust and that they want to
barter with. I did legal advice for cigarettes. And I know enough about
criminal law to have advised then correctly which then got them to accept
and trust me when someone would come back from court and thank me. Still and
all, I was intent on NOT visiting with the fellas for long, handled my own
legal case with the help of my legal aid attorney, and got the hell OUT of
there as quickly as I could, and yet "walkin' bad" so I didn't look like a
punk.

> 18. IF THERE WAS A MOVIE MADE ABOUT YOU, WHAT CURRENT
> /FORMER HOLLYWOOD STAR WOULD PLAY
YOU?

Who COULD play me? Dennis Franz but I would like to think that maybe Brad
Pitt would be cast. (Whoa it's gettin' deep around here.)

> 19. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?

Yes, most definitely.

> 20. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?

I dont know that many children who write.

> 21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?

Garlic. Oh, Spring and Fall.

> 22. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE
HOUSEHOLD CHORE?

The ones that I have to do, and I live alone (for now).

> 23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT
> BE?

Invisibility. Even as a kid, I've always wanted to be invisible, or to be
able to become invisible. Boy what I could do with THAT!!! Or Flying.

> 24. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?

Flo on my left arm, Mary on my right, Rosie on my chest, The Wanderer across
my back, and the logo for my 12 Step Fellowship on my left forearm. I was
thinking about getting the words "MY DICK" tatooed onto my ankle in letters
about 1 inch tall. So that I could bet that at any given moment my dick is
on my ankle. It's gotta be good for a coupla laughs and some easy bets.

> 25. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE AND AT WHAT AGE?

Darla Hood, the first Time I laid eyes in her and I was so young that I dont
remember how old I was or if I was wearing diapers.

> 26. THE SONG YOU WISHED YOU HAD WRITTEN?

Imagine.

> 27. DO YOU PREFER CATS OR DOGS?

I think cats are much tastier. Dogs are too tough to chew.

> 28. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR

If you look and find Nunzio...I SWEAR I DIDN"T PUT HIM THERE1 He probably
crawled in because he was tired and wanted to rest. And then somehow he
accidentallt got some holes poked into his body, wrapped himself up in a
carpet, and cut his own throat while shavin'. It musta been a terrible
accident. A real one in a million coincidence.

> 29. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO, WHO IS MOST
> LIKELY TO RESPOND?

As the nuns and priests told us: "It's a mystery. Only God knows."

> 30. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO WHO IS THE
> LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

The people on my killfile list. They know who they are.

> 31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?

Off.

> 32. USING ONLY ONE WORD DESCRIBE YOURSELF?

Horny. How about sarcastic? That applies too.

> 33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS
> TO YOU.

All the people who sent me this are real great people that I care about very
much. And my friendship is like a tattoo: you cant get rid of it even if you
want to. You cant wash it off, burn it off, etc... Now lasers are an
entirely different question, though.

--
Buddy
from Brooklyn

http://www.geocities.com/thewanderer315/
http://the70s.cjb.net

"It'd take a guy a lifetime to know Brooklyn troo an' troo. An' even den yuh
wouldn't know it all."
Thomas Wolfe from Death To Morning

".....the response: caring, dedication, restoration, and charity, all
reminders of why this town is a kick-ass capitol you can screw, but you
can't fuck with!"
Michael Musto, The Village Voice, 12/4/01

The Wanderer

Jan 5, 2002, 11:48:20 AM1/5/02

Dixon Hayes

Jan 5, 2002, 12:24:22 PM1/5/02
Billy wrote:

>10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
>
>Current #1 fave is Friends. And I have about had it up to here with all the
>damn repeats.

There's a new "Friends" scheduled for next week, and it's once again hinting at
Rachel and Joey getting together.

Dixon
===========
"Just wanted to be the first one to say 'Good morning' to
you...cock-a-doodle-doo-oo! Heh-heh, yeah, I just made that up."
--Barney Fife, to Juanita down at the diner

Classic Hollywood Squares: http://www.classicsquares.com

recsec

Jan 5, 2002, 3:43:19 PM1/5/02

"The Wanderer" <rosieon...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message

> > 25. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE AND AT WHAT AGE?
>
> Darla Hood, the first Time I laid eyes in her and I was so young that I
dont
> remember how old I was or if I was wearing diapers.

From the Little Rascals? Damn Buddy. How old are you anyway!??! :-)
Billy

The Wanderer