The ugliest musician award goes to...

Naz Reyes

Nov 9, 2001, 6:01:05 PM11/9/01
I got this post in rec.music.misc and I thought I'd share it here :-)

My vote goes to Steven Tyler of Aerosmith. He does have nice lips,
though...LOL.

-Naz

"Fullsize1911a1" <fullsiz...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Stewart L. King <slking@notavaliddomain> wrote:
> > On 13 Sep 1999 19:44:12 GMT, jdas...@aol.com (The Kurgan) wrote:
> >
> > >i would like to add a nominee.
> > >Anyone here remember Fight (rob halford's solo band after he left
priest)
> > >the bass player, Jay Jay, is one ugly mutha too!
> >
> > Is he any relation to Jay Jay French of Twisted Sister fame?
> >

> Man, you're ALL gaffled up! EVERYONE, EVERYONE knows
> that the ugliest person in ALL Rock is Mark Knophler from Dire
Straits!!
> WTF?

Oh puhlease. He's not even close to Vinnie "rat's ass" Vincent (ex-KISS)
or
Mick "catfish" Mars (Motley Crue).

rach

Nov 9, 2001, 6:18:15 PM11/9/01
Don't lie Naz.. you know you started it lol The SECOND I saw the subject, I
*knew* it was your handiwork,...lol

Although Steven Tyler wouldn't turn my crank, he has that " I am so ugly I
am cute" thing happening. I find a lot of the rappers ugly but I think the
guy that fell out fo the ugly tree and hit each branch on the way down would
be Meatloaf with Joe Cocker as a close second.

--

rach
"cheer up, my brother, come live in the sunshine - we'll understand it all
Naz Reyes <n...@american.edu> wrote in message

antipos...@127.0.0.1

Nov 9, 2001, 7:31:12 PM11/9/01

How about if Geddy Lee from Rush got together to mate with Barbra Streisand
and they had a child together; and if Rick Ocasek from the Cars could travel
back in time to hook up with the singing Hilton Sisters and have a child
with them.

Years later, the two children could get together and have several musical
offspring. Imagine what that would look like.

In case you are wondering who the Hilton Sisters are, here they are:

http://www.geocities.com/Broadway/Balcony/2010/sisters.html

Perhaps the result would be little Geddy and Eddy Hilton Ocasek Streisand
Lee, the conjoined singing twins.

-------------------
Men of good fortune, very often can't do a thing
While men of poor beginnings, often can do anything.
At heart they try to act like a man.
Handle things the best way they can
They have no rich daddy to fall back on.

--Lou Reed (Berlin, 1973)

Redace

Nov 9, 2001, 8:56:36 PM11/9/01
>Subject: The ugliest musician award goes to...
>From: Naz Reyes n...@american.edu
>Newsgroups: alt.culture.us.1970s
>Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 18:01:05 -0500

>I got this post in rec.music.misc and I thought I'd share it here :-)
>
>My vote goes to Steven Tyler of Aerosmith. He does have nice lips,
>though...LOL.
>
>-Naz

Sorry, but that honor
goes to a man many have dubbed the ugliest in rock...Lemmy Killmeister (sp?)
from Motorhead! ;-)

Lori =^.^=

Claire

Nov 9, 2001, 10:18:25 PM11/9/01
Michael Jackson. Has anyone seen some close-ups of what he *really* looks
like these days? Truly frightening! I read recently that he wears a fake
nose during concerts. It reportedly flew off his face into the audience at a
concert recently. (Sounds like he needs to change nose glues.) He started as
a cute little boy, grew up to be a sex symbol, then transformed himself into
a freak show.

Claire

: I got this post in rec.music.misc and I thought I'd share it here :-)

:
:
:

MollyFa

Nov 10, 2001, 12:35:22 AM11/10/01
What about, Ric Ocassack (sp) of The Cars? IMHO, I think he's the ugliest
musician around.

Molly

James Dobrovicz

Nov 10, 2001, 1:07:01 AM11/10/01
What? Nobody has mentioned Keith Richards? He's looked like a zombie since
about 1966.

I'd also like to throw in Johnny Rotten for good measure.

-- James C. Dobrovicz

"Round robins are so called because no human being has yet lived to see a
square one!"
--Kenneth Williams

"Claire" <clairen...@mindspringnospam.com> wrote in message

Pamela Beasley

Nov 10, 2001, 4:27:16 AM11/10/01
In the category of "he's so ugly he's cute", I nominate Lyle Lovett.

Pam

The Wanderer

Nov 10, 2001, 6:15:47 AM11/10/01
Does your mind ALWAYS go there?!

--
Buddy
from Brooklyn

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Thebes/5591/
http://the70s.cjb.net

"It'd take a guy a lifetime to know Brooklyn t'roo an' t'roo. An' even den,
yuh wouldn't know it all."
Thomas Wolfe from Death To Morning

"Naz Reyes" <n...@american.edu> wrote in message

The Wanderer

MollyFa

Nov 10, 2001, 10:51:35 AM11/10/01
I got three to put in your "he's so ugly, he's cute category"

Jools Holland (former keyboard player for Squeeze, now host of Later
With Jools Holland on BBC America/BBC Canada)
Mark Hollis (former lead singer of Talk Talk)
Andy Partridge (XTC)

Molly

Hickmatizer

Nov 10, 2001, 10:58:45 AM11/10/01
"The Wanderer" <rosieon...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message news:<D%7H7.58446$XA5.11...@typhoon.nyc.rr.com>...
Well I dunno if y'all know him but Rob Zombie gets my vote, I turn on
MTV or some other program and see him, and almost jump outta my seat
thinking I saw a freakin walking dead person......*chills run down
back*

Will.....

Sandy

Nov 10, 2001, 11:33:34 AM11/10/01
I'll agree with the Rick Ocasek from the Cars. Man, that boy is UGLY! But that
freak show Marilyn Manson is a total mess, at least from what I've seen of him.
Maybe it's just the make-up, I don't know, but he gives me the creeps!

Sandy

2-60
Class of 78

antipos...@127.0.0.1

Nov 10, 2001, 12:06:51 PM11/10/01

I guess no one is remembering the late Wendy O. Williams of the Plasmatics,
but she was not all that attractive, even though she would perform wearing
practically nothing. Come to think of it, her bass player, Richie Stotts,
was not exactly a sight for sore eyes; as I recall, he was a about 6'4'',
and generally appeared on stage wearing a female nurse's uniform and sporting
a green mohawk.

DL

Nov 10, 2001, 12:34:51 PM11/10/01
On Fri, 09 Nov 2001 18:01:05 -0500, Naz Reyes <n...@american.edu>
wrote:

>I got this post in rec.music.misc and I thought I'd share it here :-)
>
>My vote goes to Steven Tyler of Aerosmith. He does have nice lips,
>though...LOL.
>
>-Naz

Pigpen was pretty hideous.

- -

DL

http://www.geocities.com/dicklong14_ca/fanclub.htm

Jeff Troutman

Nov 10, 2001, 1:29:56 PM11/10/01
"Redace" <castl...@aol.com> wrote:

> >I got this post in rec.music.misc and I thought I'd share it here :-)
> >
> >My vote goes to Steven Tyler of Aerosmith. He does have nice lips,
> >though...LOL.
> >

> Sorry, but that honor
> goes to a man many have dubbed the ugliest in rock...Lemmy Killmeister
(sp?)

It's Kilmister, IIRC. But Killmeister sounds really, really cool.

He looks much better with a full beard. When he shaves it off, you can see
that anthill on his face far too clearly.

Jeff Troutman

Jeff Troutman

Nov 10, 2001, 1:32:53 PM11/10/01
"Naz Reyes" <n...@american.edu> wrote:
> I got this post in rec.music.misc and I thought I'd share it here :-)
>
> My vote goes to Steven Tyler of Aerosmith. He does have nice lips,
> though...LOL.

He looks to much like Carly Simon to be truly ugly, I think, though he
tries.

My vote goes to Mark E. Smith of The Fall.

Jeff Troutman

The Wanderer

Nov 10, 2001, 1:58:38 PM11/10/01
I dug Pigpen. He looked like a natural, none of that dress-uo crap. And he
looked like he would be in a movie about your car breaks down in the hills
somewhere and he invites you back to his place where Cousin Ma and Uncle Dad
and the rest want to skin ya.

--
Buddy
from Brooklyn

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Thebes/5591/
http://the70s.cjb.net

"It'd take a guy a lifetime to know Brooklyn t'roo an' t'roo. An' even den,
yuh wouldn't know it all."
Thomas Wolfe from Death To Morning

"DL" <number1tigerfa...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

antipos...@127.0.0.1

Nov 10, 2001, 2:43:06 PM11/10/01

"Jeff Troutman" <

>My vote goes to Mark E. Smith of The Fall.
>
>Jeff Troutman

He's not aging well, at least in terms of looks, is he Jeff. He's what, about
42 or so? He looks much older - I'm sure drinking and smoking are taking
their toll; on the other hand, he's still the same lovable, curmudgeonly
and abrasive musical genius that he's always been.

Tom

Lenny Smith

Nov 10, 2001, 3:52:31 PM11/10/01

<antipos...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

Lenny Smith

Nov 10, 2001, 3:54:03 PM11/10/01
Yeah, let's HEAR it for those swingin' Hilton sisters!!! I've always had a
soft spot for Siamese twins, and "Chained for Life" is a wonderful movie!
; )

Next question, Tom: WHICH Hilton sister would you date if you could?

Lenny

antipos...@127.0.0.1

Nov 10, 2001, 4:00:01 PM11/10/01

The one on the left. So the one on the right is still available, Lenny. Care
to double date?

Tom

Naz Reyes

Nov 10, 2001, 5:04:09 PM11/10/01
Oooh, how can I forget Marilyn Manson????!!!!! Sheesh, that is one
weird looking dude! LOL.

Question...is he a hermaphrodite???!!!

-Naz

The Wanderer

Naz Reyes

Nov 10, 2001, 6:27:49 PM11/10/01

rach wrote:

> Don't lie Naz.. you know you started it lol The SECOND I saw the subject, I
> *knew* it was your handiwork,...lol
>

> Although Steven Tyler wouldn't turn my crank, he has that " I am so ugly I
> am cute" thing happening. I find a lot of the rappers ugly but I think the
> guy that fell out fo the ugly tree and hit each branch on the way down would
> be Meatloaf with Joe Cocker as a close second.
>

> rach

Rach, what are we going to do with you??!! That's not very nice to say
about "appearance-challenged" people! LOL!!! OMG, I cannot type after
reading this!!! :-)

Anyway, Sandy already mentioned *the one* - MARILYN MANSON! OMG...what
is *that*??! I know what thing, though...he won't be needing a
HALLOWEEN costume ever again! :-)

-Naz

rach

Nov 10, 2001, 6:43:55 PM11/10/01
Hey Naz... I just tells it how it is lol

Speaking of freaks, I was at a country craft show and home tour all day
today and midway, my friends and I stopped for lunch. It was one of those
little places on the side of a highway where you know the food is good
because #1 there are lots of farmers there and #2 the owner is Greek.

Anyway, I mentioned to a friend that I had seen one of the women sitting
near us at the craft show. She says "which one" to which I replied "the one
with the pushed in face and the mullet". My friend laughed but the other
friend we were with said I was mean. Like I care. The friend that laughed
said she sure as shit wasn't sitting like a lady and she wasn't... all
spread out like a week's wash. Like the musicians mentioned here, she was
not lucky AT ALL in the looks department. I glanced over at her at one point
just as she took a bite of her lunch from her fork then PROCEEDED TO
SCRATCH HER HEAD WITH SAID FORK my laughing friend caught it too and we
had a nice laugh over that one... I couldn't eat for a minute of two because
of the sheer grossness of the whole situation. My thing is, if she does
shit like that in public, what the hell does she do in private. My friend
said better not to ask but there were worse places she could have scratched
with the fork. How true.

--

rach
"cheer up, my brother, come live in the sunshine - we'll understand it all
by and by..."
"there is no prosthesis for asshole"
"if you support shit, you may as well eat it"
Naz Reyes <n...@american.edu> wrote in message

The Wanderer

Heather

Nov 10, 2001, 9:08:22 PM11/10/01
Keith Richards
Mick Jagger
Tom Petty
Iggy Pop
Frank Zappa
Alice Cooper
Phil Collins
Patty Smythe
Joni Mitchel

--
Don't teach your grandmother how to suck eggs.

> I got this post in rec.music.misc and I thought I'd share it here :-)
>
> My vote goes to Steven Tyler of Aerosmith. He does have nice lips,
> though...LOL.
>
> -Naz

antipos...@127.0.0.1

Nov 10, 2001, 9:33:01 PM11/10/01

Fred Flintstone
Lurch
The Groovie Ghoulies
The Banana Splits
Phyllis Diller (during her "rock" phase)
Herman Munster
Charles Manson and the Manson Family
Gwar
the Residents (what with the big eyeballs instead of heads)
Miss Piggy
The Cookie Monster
Bobby "Boris" Pickett
Dick Shawn as Hitler in "The Producers"
Sha Na Na
Mr. Spock
The Melvins (an early grunge band)
William "The Refrigerator" Perry
The Feebles (from "Meet the Feebles")
The Wu Tang Clan
The Weathergirls
Tiny Tim
the puffy cheeked woman in "Eraserhead"
the Munchkins
Fat Albert
Jim Skafish
Crusty the Clown
the New Zoo Review (except for Emmy Jo)
Sebastian Cabot
misc. contestants on the Gong Show

DL

Nov 10, 2001, 10:25:32 PM11/10/01
On 10 Nov 2001 20:33:01 -0600, <antipos...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>the New Zoo Review (except for Emmy Jo)

Especially that Freddy the Fag, err, Frog.

DL

Nov 10, 2001, 10:26:22 PM11/10/01
On Sat, 10 Nov 2001 18:58:38 GMT, "The Wanderer"
<rosieon...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

>I dug Pigpen. He looked like a natural, none of that dress-uo crap. And he
>looked like he would be in a movie about your car breaks down in the hills
>somewhere and he invites you back to his place where Cousin Ma and Uncle Dad
>and the rest want to skin ya.
>
>--
> Buddy
> from Brooklyn

Bud, I'll bet most of these yahooes have no idea who Pigpen was.

DL

Nov 10, 2001, 10:29:07 PM11/10/01
On Sat, 10 Nov 2001 21:08:22 -0500, "Heather" <Hea...@FFT.net> wrote:

>Keith Richards
>Mick Jagger
>Tom Petty
>Iggy Pop
>Frank Zappa
>Alice Cooper
>Phil Collins
>Patty Smythe
>Joni Mitchel

I used to have a little restaurant in which I would run various public
opinion polls. One was the All_Star Ugly Rock Band.

Lead singer was Mick, backed up by Meatloaf, Steve Tyler, and Tracy
Chapman

Lead Guitar - Slash
Rhythm Guitar - Keith Richards
Bass- (THERE ARE NO UGLY BASS PLAYERS!)
Keyboards - Pigpen
Drums - Bun E. Carlos.

This actually got published in the newspaper as I was friends with a
lot of the guys there.

Killer Rabbit

Nov 10, 2001, 10:58:27 PM11/10/01

"DL" <number1tigerfa...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

Killer Rabbit

Nov 10, 2001, 10:54:31 PM11/10/01

"DL" <number1tigerfa...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

As far as bass players go....sorry, all I can say is: Lemmy, Gene Simmons,
Geddy Lee, Blackie Lawless (before he switched to being an ulgy guitarist)
and Derek Smalls.

Lori =^.^=

MollyFa

Nov 10, 2001, 11:44:13 PM11/10/01
OMG, one time in high school one of my friends had this video of TV
bloopers, and in one part they had New Zoo Revue bloopers. Well, in one
part Charlie the Owl says, "Oh go fuck yourself, Freddy." That was one
of the funniest things I've ever heard.

Molly

rach

Dixon Hayes

Nov 11, 2001, 1:17:47 AM11/11/01
Rach wrote:

>Although Steven Tyler wouldn't turn my crank, he has that " I am so ugly I
>am cute" thing happening. I find a lot of the rappers ugly but I think the
>guy that fell out fo the ugly tree and hit each branch on the way down would
>be Meatloaf with Joe Cocker as a close second.

I still think Ric Ocasek of the Cars could chase 'em all up a tree.

Dixon
===========
"I'm not standing in the stag line with Old Man Perkins and a bunch of
slumped-over teenaged boys!"
--Barney Fife

Classic Hollywood Squares: http://www.classicsquares.com

Jason

Nov 11, 2001, 1:22:45 AM11/11/01
Ba-DUM-dum! LOL, that's funny, Buddy!

The Wanderer

The Wanderer

The Wanderer

The Wanderer

rach

Tiny Dancer

Nov 11, 2001, 3:07:27 PM11/11/01
And so the word went out from Naz Reyes <n...@american.edu>:

Re: Marilyn Manson:

>Question...is he a hermaphrodite???!!!

Answer: I ain't getting close enough to find out! Ewwww barely begins
to describe that man!

I gotta go with some of the popular choices here, especially Rick Ocasek.
What the gorgeous Paulina Whatsherface sees in that guy is beyond me.
Keith Richards has always looked like death warmed over. Geddy Lee,
bless 'im, looks like a scarecrow after the crows have pecked him to bits.
And I know this is going to cause trouble but I gotta calls 'em as I sees 'em.
Joey Ramone wasn't merely hit with the ugly stick, he was walloped by the
ugly 2 by 4!

Cheers,

TD

And the days they get longer and longer
And the nighttime is a time of little use
For I just get ugly and older
I get juiced on Mateus and just hang loose
from Elton John's "Social Disease"

For a good time call
http://the70s.cjb.net

The Sesame Street Lyrics and Sounds Archive
http://members.tripod.com/Tiny_Dancer/index.html

Tiny Dancer

Nov 11, 2001, 4:03:01 PM11/11/01
And so the word went out from "Claire" <clairen...@mindspringnospam.com>:

>Michael Jackson. Has anyone seen some close-ups of what he *really*
>looks like these days? Truly frightening!

Yeah, Mike's in a class all his own, nothing but a freak show these days.
I think we're going for a more natural ugliness here, though. Only the guys
(or gals, I see Wendy O. Williams has a well-deserved nomination) that
God Himself and not a surgeon has deemed ugly :-)

>I read recently that he wears a fake nose during concerts. It reportedly
>flew off his face into the audience at a concert recently. (Sounds like he
>needs to change nose glues.)

What's always puzzled me is how the richest entertainer in the world (or
at least the second richest, I think McCartney's got him beat bucks-wise)
can't seem to afford competent plastic surgeons! Whether it's for health
reasons or some twisted desire to be white, whatever is it that compels
him to change his looks so often, why does he keep looking *worse*
every year and not better? Just keep me well away from these quacks
if I ever need a boob job!

>He started as a cute little boy, grew up to be a sex symbol, then transformed
>himself into a freak show.

It really has been a sad sight to watch over the years. So unsettling to see
old videos of the Jackson Five where he's cute as a bug's ear dancing his
little heart out. He was still enjoyable to watch in his "Off The Wall" era vids.
But then things started to go sideways and it's too painful to watch him try
and strut his stuff now

BTW, nice to see you posting, Claire, if I haven't had a chance to mention it :-)

Cheers,

TD

It was long ago and far away
The world was younger than today
And dreams were all they gave for free
To ugly ducking girls like me
from Janis Ian's "At Seventeen"

Tiny Dancer

Nov 11, 2001, 4:10:10 PM11/11/01
And so the word went out from "Heather" <Hea...@FFT.net>:

>Alice Cooper

Not to me! Under the Alice makeup and persona I happen to think Vince
is kinda sexy myself. Call me weird, it wouldn't be the first time! :-)

Cheers,

TD

But you and me ain't no movie stars
What we are is what we are
We share a bed, some lovin', and TV, yeah
from Alice Cooper's "You And Me"

Tiny Dancer

Nov 11, 2001, 4:13:54 PM11/11/01
And so the word went out from <antipos...@127.0.0.1>:

>Miss Piggy

I feel a karate chop coming on, hiii-YAA!

>The Cookie Monster

Awwww, but he's got them goo-goo-gooly eyes and an eating disorder,
have a heart, Tom.

>Crusty the Clown

That's Krusty the Clown to you, fella, and ALL clowns are ugly anyway 'cause
they're some scary-ass dudes!

Cheers,

TD

Can't talk, keeping myself in a state of cat-like readiness.
Marge Simpson

Tiny Dancer

Nov 11, 2001, 4:19:11 PM11/11/01
And so the word went out from MollyFa <molly...@worldnet.att.net>:

>OMG, one time in high school one of my friends had this video of TV
>bloopers, and in one part they had New Zoo Revue bloopers. Well, in one
>part Charlie the Owl says, "Oh go fuck yourself, Freddy." That was one
>of the funniest things I've ever heard.

I have the same video, Molly :-) The version I have is "Uncensored All-Star
TV Bloopers" by Goodtime Home Video. The New Zoo Revue clips are the
funniest part of the whole tape, especially if you have warm childhood memories
of the show like I do. Or at least I used to! Charlie and Freddy get into a mock
knock-down-drag-'em-out fistfight in that scene, pounding away on each other.
All in costume, of course, which makes if so surreal!

MollyFa

Nov 11, 2001, 4:59:22 PM11/11/01
I have to agree with TD on this one. I think Vincent Fernier (sp) is very
cute under his Alice Cooper makeup. Yeah, he's showing his age a bit, but
that's okay.

Molly

Naz Reyes

Nov 11, 2001, 5:00:29 PM11/11/01
Well, I got it the first time, but now, you're confusing me! :-)

-Naz

MollyFa

Nov 11, 2001, 5:01:40 PM11/11/01
I've got another person to add to "they're so ugly their cute" category.
I've always had this slight fondest to Johnny "Rotten" Lydon. I don't
know, but to me he's very cute. But this is just me, and I seem to like
the oddballs in the crowd.

Molly

MollyFa

Nov 11, 2001, 5:05:13 PM11/11/01
OMG, I forgot about the mock fight. *falls on the floor in hysterics* I LOVED that
show until I saw that video, and now anytime I see New Zoo Revue anywhere I just
think of that part.

Molly

Naz Reyes

Nov 11, 2001, 5:06:31 PM11/11/01
OMG Rach, you're a hoot and a half! Now I'm really afraid about the NYC
get-together. You and I are going to be ARRESTED in NYC...OMG :-)

All spread out like a week's wash???!!! WTF??! Man, oh man, you really
have a way with words, Rach! LOL!!!!!!

-Naz

Naz Reyes

Nov 11, 2001, 5:18:39 PM11/11/01

The Wanderer wrote:

> I dug Pigpen. He looked like a natural, none of that dress-uo crap. And he
> looked like he would be in a movie about your car breaks down in the hills
> somewhere and he invites you back to his place where Cousin Ma and Uncle Dad
> and the rest want to skin ya.
>
> --
> Buddy

from Brooklyn

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Well, Buddy, I don't know who the hell "Pigpen" is, but he sure has a
really cool name! LOL.

I checked in the net who he is and I can agree with what you said above.
This guy reminds me of one of those guys in horror fliks, the guy with
a major beef with the world, then he gets pissed off, hunts everyone
down, and take their bodies and serves 'em to granma and granpa :-)

-Naz

The Wanderer

Jeff Troutman

Nov 11, 2001, 5:19:12 PM11/11/01

Bob Weir was the only halfway-decent looking one of the bunch, really.

Jeff Troutman

"The Wanderer" <rosieon...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message

Naz Reyes

Nov 11, 2001, 5:30:20 PM11/11/01
Reminds me of the song "Money For Nothing" by Dire Straits :-)

-Naz

The Wanderer wrote:

> No, he's a millionaire.
>

> --
> Buddy
> from Brooklyn
>
> http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Thebes/5591/
> http://the70s.cjb.net
>
> "It'd take a guy a lifetime to know Brooklyn t'roo an' t'roo. An' even den,
> yuh wouldn't know it all."
> Thomas Wolfe from Death To Morning

The Wanderer

Nov 11, 2001, 5:30:46 PM11/11/01
"Tiny Dancer" <ti...@idirect.com> wrote in message

> can't seem to afford competent plastic surgeons! Whether it's for health

> reasons or some twisted desire to be white, whatever is it that compels
> him to change his looks so often, why does he keep looking *worse*
> every year and not better? Just keep me well away from these quacks
> if I ever need a boob job!

From what I understand he has done so much permanent damage with all his
surgeries that it cant be fixed now. It is said that his nose is caving in.
After awhile you just cant do any more in the way of restoring. I just
wonder what he'll tell kiss kids if they ever (God forbid) say "Daddy I want
to look just like you!"

The Wanderer

The Wanderer

Jeff Troutman

Nov 11, 2001, 5:56:11 PM11/11/01
Come to think of it, Mark Knopfler is not exactly a looker, either.

Jeff Troutman

"Naz Reyes" <n...@american.edu> wrote in message

Jeff Troutman

Nov 11, 2001, 5:57:59 PM11/11/01
"Naz Reyes" <n...@american.edu> wrote:
> Oooh, how can I forget Marilyn Manson????!!!!! Sheesh, that is one
> weird looking dude! LOL.

His guitarist, Twiggy Ramirez, is even uglier. If you can believe that.

Jeff Troutman

rach

Nov 11, 2001, 9:50:43 PM11/11/01
heehee.... well you know what I meant by that didn't you? I don't know how
else to describe it other than being all specific and saying that when she
was sitting, her legs were pretty much at east and west and that it sure
smelled like someone ordered the fish... lol

--

rach
"cheer up, my brother, come live in the sunshine - we'll understand it all
by and by..."
"there is no prosthesis for asshole"
"if you support shit, you may as well eat it"
Naz Reyes <n...@american.edu> wrote in message

rach

Nov 11, 2001, 9:54:26 PM11/11/01
Hey now, nothing wrong with the whole test tube thing. I think I've almost
talked my Jim into making a deposit in a Dixie cup if I am not married by
the time I am 37. We are now just pounding out the ground rules such as how
much input he will have on big decisions or punishments, what the child
would call him etc. (I said 70% but he is thinking more like 95% so lets
see). He is the only guy I know that I'd want my kid to look like and be
related to.

--

rach
"cheer up, my brother, come live in the sunshine - we'll understand it all
by and by..."
"there is no prosthesis for asshole"
"if you support shit, you may as well eat it"

The Wanderer <rosieon...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message

The Wanderer

rach

Sandy

Nov 12, 2001, 1:34:19 PM11/12/01
>Well, Buddy, I don't know who the hell "Pigpen" is, but he sure has a
>really cool name! LOL.

whew, me either Naz....loll!

Sandy

Nov 12, 2001, 1:38:26 PM11/12/01
>Tiny Tim

Ooh..thats good one Tom. He has to go up their right next to MM in my
book...AND he never wore make-up, how scary is *that*!

Sandy

Nov 12, 2001, 1:40:20 PM11/12/01
>Boy I'm glad that nobody thinksm I'm ulgy.

Why would you even say that Buddy? Your a big ole cutie bear!! :)

Sandy

Nov 12, 2001, 1:40:56 PM11/12/01
>Alice Cooper
>
>Not to me! Under the Alice makeup and persona I happen to think Vince
>is kinda sexy myself. Call me weird, it wouldn't be the first time! :-)

Well, I don't know about sexy, but I like Vinnys face :)

Sandy

Nov 12, 2001, 1:44:33 PM11/12/01
>>Alice Cooper

Hey, did Anne post that we went to see him the first?? He was so excellent!!
It took me about 20 years to get up the courage to go see him, but it was worth
the wait! Stupid me was thinking "gee, I hope he still does Schools Out even
though it's not that politically correct" (you know, blowing the school to
pieces) especially after Sept 11th.... Well after he stuck a sword thru the two
headed baby..LOL!!!!!

LizzieZ

Nov 12, 2001, 3:38:59 PM11/12/01
>>Well, Buddy, I don't know who the hell "Pigpen" is, but he sure has a
>>really cool name! LOL.
>
>whew, me either Naz....loll!

Nor I, so I don't feel as out of touch now!

Liz

The Wanderer

The Wanderer

Anonymous

Nov 13, 2001, 6:16:26 PM11/13/01

> No, he's a millionaire.
>
> --
> Buddy
>and he's married! to Rose mcGaowan!

-----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! ==-----

Dawna

Nov 13, 2001, 6:17:39 PM11/13/01
sand...@aol.com (Sandy) wrote in message news:<20011112134020...@mb-mr.aol.com>...

Cutie Bear? Thanks, Sandy, I'm gonna get a ton of use out of that! ;)
~~Dawna

Tiny Dancer

Nov 13, 2001, 6:48:51 PM11/13/01
And so the word went out from Anonymous <anon...@anonymous.anonymous>:

Re: Marilyn Manson:

>and he's married! to Rose mcGaowan!

Not anymore, they split up a couple of months back, I believe. She had
a few choice words about Marilyn on Howard Stern's show just recently.
So, Rose is free and clear, boys! Well, maybe not free ;-)

Cheers,

TD

TV is chewing gum for the eyes.
Frank Lloyd Wright