ANNOUNCING: Super Seventies RockSite!

Dennis McGee

Oct 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/12/96

Hello all,

I've been lurking on this group for six months now, and it's been a gas
watching people my age recall their fondest memories as well as some of the
most long-forgotten and obscure minutiae from the 1970s. Some of you guys &
gals truly have memories like an elephant! :)

Anyway, I've just completed work on a hip new website that's dedicated to
"the soundtrack of our lives" called "Super Seventies RockSite!". It has
reviews of 150 of our favorite rock albums of the decade, a Seventies
Almanac where you can relive the "Polyester Decade" year by year with news,
music, album, movie, and TV events, plus some other cool Seventies links.
I've put a lot of effort into making it intellectually and visually
appealing to fans of Seventies music and culture, and I hope you'll all
check it out the next time you're surfing the WWW. Don't forget to bookmark
us, too!

See you there, and have a nice decade! :)

--
_--_ Dennis McGee <den...@InfoAve.Net>
| / I I |||||||||[:::] Super Seventies RockSite!
\ oo ,-._> ''' http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/8678/
`--' "Guaranteed to blow your mind"