Survey Time Yet Again :)

Molly, the New Wave Queen

Mar 2, 2002, 1:53:21 AM3/2/02
It's late night here in Buffalo, and I'm very bored, so I decided to drag
out my survey that I like to do sometimes. I'm a survey geek, because it's
fun to see what people like. You can have more than one answer with these
questions, because I know how difficult it is to choose just one. :) Just
replace my answers with your own. I hope you have fun. Here we go.

Name: Molly Fanton

Hometown: Wellsville, NY

Where You Live Now?: Buffalo, NY

Favorite Musical Groups: XTC, Talk Talk, The Beatles, Squeeze, U2, The Who,
Pink Floyd, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Moody Blues, Genesis, ABBA, Great Big
Sea, and The Clash

Favorite Musical Artists: Paul McCartney, Olivia Newton-John, Jools Holland,
David Bowie, Kate Bush, Enya, Thomas Dolby, Joni Mitchell, and Pat Benatar

Favorite Songs: Grass - XTC, Strawberry Fields Forever - The Beatles, The
Big Sky - Kate Bush, Don't Give Up - Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush, Love Reign
O'er Me - The Who, Us and Them - Pink Floyd, and Donkey Riding - Great Big
Sea

Favorite Albums: Skylarking - XTC, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band -
The Beatles, The Hounds of Love - Kate Bush, The Colour of Spring - Talk
Talk, Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd, Tommy: The Movie soundtrack, Up -
Great Big Sea, and The Golden Age of Wireless - Thomas Dolby

Favorite TV Shows: The Drew Carey Show, Whose Line Is It Anyway? (both UK
and US), ABFAB, Monty Python's Flying Circus, The Simpsons, King of the
Hill, The Brady Bunch, As Time Goes By, and Red Dwarf

Favorite Movies: Xanadu, Tommy, Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band,
Peter's Friends, Gregory's Girl, Auntie Mame, Sixteen Candles, Fast Times at
Ridgemont High, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Wizard of Oz, and Jesus Christ
Superstar

Favorite Actors and Actresses: Tim Curry, Dame Judi Dench, Drew Carey, Craig
Ferguson, Jennifer Saunders, Patrick Bretherton (Alistair in As Time Goes
By), Tom Hanks, Molly Ringwald, and Michael Palin

Favorite Foods: Pizza (espeically Chicken and Dandelion), Cheese Potato
Soup, Chicken Wings, Krispy Kremes, Timbits, and Stuffed Pumpkin

What book are you reading now? "Me Talk Pretty One Day" - David Sadaris

Favorite Books: Bridget Jones' Diary, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason, Me
Talk Pretty One Day, and Portrait of Dorian Gray

If you could choose anywhere to live, where would it be?: London, England

Which celebrity would you send into outer space?: Britany Spears

Who's your favorite cartoon character: Maggie Simpson

Do you like:

Sci -fi movies or Mysteries?: Sci-Fi

Favorite Cable Stations: TechTV, Animal Planet, The Food Network, VH1
Classic, Noggin, Comedy Central, and BBC America

What question would you like to add to this survey?

Molly
--
AIM: SPIRITTALKTALK
E-Mail: molly...@worldnet.att.net

Pete in Calgary, Alberta

Mar 2, 2002, 3:39:13 AM3/2/02
Name: Peter Eric Bruner

Hometown: Waverley, Nova Scotia, Canada

Where You Live Now?: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Favorite Musical Groups: Kiss, AC/DC, Devo, Scorpions (72-88), Ratt, Styx,
Poison, Motley Crue, Sven Gali, Judas Priest, Skid Row, Accept, Dream Theatre,
Queensryche, Rush, Kraftwerk......and it goes on.

Favorite Musical Artists: Wilf Carter, Yanni, Stompin' Tom Connors, Rita MacNeil

Favorite Songs: I Love it Loud - Kiss, Live Wire - Motley Crue, Midnight Mover -
Accept, Back in Business Again - AC/DC, Shame, Shame Shame - Ratt, Another Piece
of Meat - Scorpions, Smart Patrol/Mr. DNA - Devo, Monkey Business - Skid Row,
Ready To Rock - Wendy O. Williams, Under The Influence - Sven Gali....and it
goes on as well.

Favorite Albums: Creatures Of The Night - Kiss, Metal Heart - Accept, Fly On The
Wall - AC/DC, Slave To The Grind - Skid Row, Lovedrive - Scorpions, Are We Not
Men? - Devo, Live At The Acropolis - Yanni, Ratt and Roll 81-91 - Ratt, etc...

Favorite TV Shows: Monty Python's Flying Circus, Newhart, Fawlty Towers, All In
The Family, The Honeymooners, Keeping Up Appearances, SCTV, Black Adder, Mystery
Science Theatre 3000, Mr. Bean Series......

Favorite Movies: The Good The Bad and The Ugly, Fast Times at Ridgemont High,
The Man With The Golden Gun, The Public Enemy, 1941, American Graffiti, Animal
House, Hook, Dazed and Confused, Slapshot, Stripes, The Ten Commandments, the
Planet Of The Apes, The Quiet Man, The Last American Virgin, Men In Black, The
Road Warrior, Young Frankenstein, The Breakfast Club, Blazing Saddles, The
Roaring Twenties, The Bad News Bears, Caddyshack, Citizen Kane, The Time
Machine, Revenge Of The Nerds, The Party, Clockwise......and a few select more.

Favorite Actors and Actresses: Sean Connery, John Cleese, James Cagney, Clint
Eastwood, Bob Newhart, Peter Sellers, John Belushi, Jackie Gleason, Rowan
Atkinson, Moe Howard, Mel Blanc, Barbara Eden, Joan Blondell.

Favorite Foods: Peanut Butter Sandwich with a glass of Chocolate Milk, Garlic
Mushrooms with Kraft Dinner, Champagne Chicken with Wild Rice, Rattatouie, Beef
Wellington (when I make it)........

What book are you reading now? "Penguin Dreams and Stranger Things" - Berke
Breathed

Favorite Books: Beowulf, Chuck Amuck.

If you could choose anywhere to live, where would it be?: Spa Francorchamps,
Belgium

Which celebrity would you send into outer space?: Oprah Winfrey

Who's your favorite cartoon character: Sylvester The Cat

Do you like:

Sci -fi movies or Mysteries?: Sci-Fi

Favorite Cable Stations: Deja View, A & E, TLC, National Geographic, Discovery
Civilizations.

What question would you like to add to this survey?

My Answer - "How many fish can you name?", "Your Age?" and "Who's your favourite
Monkee?"

rachel cree

Mar 2, 2002, 8:10:09 AM3/2/02
Early morning in London and after icing my friend's birthday cake (which
took a full day to do I may add) I am waiting the time to leave for one of
those all day spa thingies... the question is, can I sit still that long???
Ok so here we go. . .

--

> It's late night here in Buffalo, and I'm very bored, so I decided to drag
> out my survey that I like to do sometimes. I'm a survey geek, because
it's
> fun to see what people like. You can have more than one answer with these
> questions, because I know how difficult it is to choose just one. :)
Just
> replace my answers with your own. I hope you have fun. Here we go.

Name: Rachel Elizabeth Frances Cree (there, you all know it now. . . )

> Hometown: Toronto Ontario
>
> Where You Live Now?: London Ontario
>
> Favorite Musical Groups: Smashing Pumpkins, Tragically Hip, Tea Party, The
Watchmen

> Favorite Musical Artists: Cheryl Crow, Alanis Morisette, Sarah Mclachlan

> Favorite Songs: Grass - Tonight Tonight (Smashing Pumpkins) People @ Work
(the Hip) Stereo (The Watchmen) Jane (Barenaked Ladies) Come Fly with Me
(Frank Sinatra)

> Favorite Albums: Gish, MellonCollie and the Infinate Sadness, Siamese
Dream (SP) Day for Night (Hip) Fumbling Toward Escstacy (Sarah McLachlan)

> Favorite TV Shows: Will and Grace, Friends, Smackdown, Raw is War, Martha
Stewart Living

> Favorite Movies: Godfather II and I in that order, Breakfast at Tiffany's,
Pricilla - Queen of the Desert

> Favorite Actors and Actresses: Benicio del Torro (YUMMY) Robert DeNiro,
Sean Connery, Audrey Hepburn

> Favorite Foods: right now, anything that doesn't make me feel sick.
(otherwise I would say Hemp Pizza and East Indian foods)

> What book are you reading now? "An Open Heart" by His Holiness The Dali
Lama

> Favorite Books: She's Come Undone (wally lam) The Art of Happiness (The
Dali Lama) Pride and Prejudice

> If you could choose anywhere to live, where would it be?: Off the coast of
South Africa, these little Islands

> Which celebrity would you send into outer space?: Monica Lewinsky (enough
is enough already)

> Who's your favorite cartoon character: Roger Ramjett
>
> Do you like:
>
> Sci -fi movies or Mysteries?: Mysteries
>
> Favorite Cable Stations: City TV (Toronto) A&E , Food TV Canada, CBC,
TLC,

> What question would you like to add to this survey?

Pets? Person in this NG you would do in the official NG Gangbang (a joke for
the AIMers here) Favourite Sport? Favourite Wrestler? ;) What event are you
looking forward to in the next 6 months?

rach

Pamela Beasley

Mar 2, 2002, 9:32:51 AM3/2/02
> Name: Pam Beasley
>
> Hometown: grew up in Madisonville, Tx
>
> Where You Live Now?: Dallas
>
> Favorite Musical Groups: still like the old folk groups such as Kingston Trio; Peter, Paul and Mary; and Chad Mitchell Trio

> Favorite Musical Artists: John Denver
>
> Favorite Songs: anything by John Denver......esp. Sweet Surrender, Follow Me, Wings That Fly Us Home, Autograph
>
> Favorite Albums: All of John Denver's live concert albums, beginning with An Evening with John Denver, The Wildlife Concert, Live in London, Live at the Sidney Opera House, Sing Australia, Christmas in Concert,........and in a couple of months there will be a new one........a double cd of his Sept 9, 1995 concert at Harbor Lights in Boston. This one with have a couple of never before released songs by John and a number of songs never released in a live version before.

> Favorite TV Shows: love the game shows like Jeopardy, Millionaire....and my two soaps---Days of Our Lives and General Hospital

> Favorite Movies: Oh, God; Gone with the Wind;
>
> Favorite Actors and Actresses: Tom Hanks

> Favorite Foods: Anything Tex-Mex

> What book are you reading now? Black House by Stephen King and Peter Straub
>
> Favorite Books: Gone with the Wind and The Stand

> If you could choose anywhere to live, where would it be?: Aspen, Colorado

> Which celebrity would you send into outer space?:

I assume that this question is to reveal which celebrity you
dislike.......however, for me its a serious question and my answer is
such because he so dearly wanted to go........John Denver. He was one
of the folks who helped put the idea of a "citizen in space" into the
heads of folks at NASA. And his name was one of those submitted to
Pres. Reagan as a finalist for the first (and only) citizen in space
flight. Of course, the tragic end to that flight is well known.......so
I am glad that he wasn't chosen ....... it gave him almost 12 more years
with us.

> Who's your favorite cartoon character: Charlie Brown
>
> Do you like:
>
> Sci -fi movies or Mysteries?: Both
>
> Favorite Cable Stations: Weather Channel, VH-1, History Channel,

> What question would you like to add to this survey? Can't think of one ...

Pam

The Night Hawk

Mar 2, 2002, 10:18:13 AM3/2/02
On Sat, 02 Mar 2002 06:53:21 GMT, "Molly, the New Wave Queen"
<molly...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

Name: Raymond R. Roewert (Ray)

Hometown: Libertyville, IL

Where You Live Now?: Clearwater FL

Favorite Musical Groups: Beatles, CCR, Allman Bros. Bread, Stylistics,
Temptations, Four Tops, Doobie Brothers, Bad Company, America,
Kansas, Styx, Pink Floyd, Atlanta Rythym Section, Badfinger, Cowboy
Junkies, Tangerine Dream, Jethro Tull, Fairport Convention, Steeleye
Span,

Favorite Music Artists: Bruce Springsteen, Sting, Dan Fogelberg, Neil
Young, John Denver, Jim Croce, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, Al Green,
Stevie Ray Vaugh, Bobby Blue Bland, Etta James, Robert Cray, Miles
Davis, John Coltrane, Sonny Rollins, Horace Silver, Bill Evans
Alan Hovehaness, Phillip Glass, Kitaro, Otis Redding, Paul Simon, Keb
Mo, Jonny Lang, Kelly Jo Phelps, Art Blakey, George Winston, Eric
Clapton, Bob Dylan, James Taylor

Favorite Songs: Billy Paul, "Me And Mrs. Jones", Kansas, "Dust In The
Wind", Otis Redding, "I've Been Loving You Too Long", Harold Melvin
and the Blue Notes "If You Don't Know Me By Now", Stevie Wonder,
"Superstition", Bruce Springsteen "If I Should Fall Behing", John
Denver "My Sweet Lady", Sugar Loaf "Green Eyed Lady," David Gates
"Goodbye Girl": Bread "Lost Without Your Love", Badfinger "Baby Blue",
Jim Croce "Photographs and Memories",.... too many to really list.

Favorite Albums: Sting "Soul Cages", Paul Simon "Paul Simon", Cowboy
Junkies "Lay It Down" Etta James "Love Been Rouch On Me", Bobby Blue
Bland "Blues and Ballads", Stevie Ray Vaughn "The Sky Is Crying",
George Winston "December", Beatles "Revolver", Boston "Boston",
Dobbie Brothers "The Captain and Me", Bob Dylan "Desire" and Blood on
the Tracks", Eagles "Hotel California", Dan Fogelberg "Netherlands",
Carol King "Tapestry", James Taylor "Greatest Hits"

Favorite TV Shows: Highway Patrol, Combat, Rat Patrol, 12 O'Clock
High, Skyking, The Fugitive.

Favorite Movies: To Kill A Mockingbird, Rear Window, A River Runs
Through It, Legends Of The Fall, Hi Fidelity, On Golden Pond, Dazed
and Confused, Treasure of the Sierra Madre, Casablanca,

Favorite Actors and Actresses: Gregory Peck, Humphry Bogart, Kevin
Spacey, John Cusack, Robert DiNero, Al Pacino.... and (brag alert)
my son, John Roewert, who had a bit part in A Beautiful Mind and has
stared in several stage productions both locally and in New York City.

Favorite Foods: Shrimp, Oysters, Scallops, Crab (esp. softshells),
Lobster, Mexican, Thai, Pizza (with anchovies) Italian......

What book are you reading now? "The History of God", "The Pillars of
Hercules" and "Teaching A Stone to Talk"

Favorite Books: Jude The Obsure by Thomas Hardy, Of Human Bondage by
Somerset Maughm, anything by Hemann Hess, anything by The Dalai Lama

If yo could choose anywhere to live, where would it be? Somewhere on
the coast of Maine

Which celebrity would you send into outer space?: all television
evangelists.

Who's you favorite cartoon character: Heckle and Jeckle

Do you like::

Sci -fi movies or Mysteries?: Mysteries

Favorite Cable Stations: Springsteen said it best:
57 channels and nothin' on..... they all stink.

What question would you like to add to this survey?

What alien planet exiled Bill and Hillary Clinton to earth?

Raphael

Mar 2, 2002, 10:41:29 AM3/2/02
"Pete in Calgary, Alberta" <bru...@telusplanet.net> wrote in message news:<3C808FA5...@telusplanet.net>...

> Hometown: Waverley, Nova Scotia, Canada

Waverley? Kewl...I was born in/still living in Dartmouth! Ok, well,
my home is still in Dartmouth, the way I've felt this week, I wouldn't
exactly call it 'living'.

Sorry...not doing the rest of the survey at this time, "Pete in
Calgary"'s hometown just caught my attention.

Erin ">
(Bronchitis BITES!)

Oh...fave Monkee is Peter, then Mike, Micky...and Davy. <G>

Crazy Fingers

Mar 2, 2002, 10:41:52 AM3/2/02
<snip>

Name: Dustin Petersen

Hometown: Albert Lea, MN

Where You Live Now?: same

Favorite Musical Groups: Pre-1990s Aerosmith, Beatles, Fleetwood Mac, Allman
Brothers

Favorite Musical Artists: Lindsey Buckingham, Bob Dylan, John Lennon, Elton
John, Billy Joel

Favorite Songs: By Bob Dylan: Tangled Up In Blue, Hurricane, Tweedle Dee &
Tweedle Dum; By Beatles: Something, Come Together, Paperback Writer :), The
Ballad of John and Yoko; By Elton John: Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt
Cowboy.

Favorite Albums: Beatles:Abbey Road (my favorite of all time); Led Zeppelin:
II; Bob Dylan: Love and Theft (current favorite album); Jethro Tull: Crest
of a Knave; Beastie Boys: Paul's Boutique.

Favorite TV Shows: When I was watching TV I enjoyed Law & Order, Simpsons,
King of the Hill, Monty Python's Flying Circus (though it hasn't been on
around here in a long time). That's all I remember. The last time I really
watched cable was oddly enough Sept. 10. We had it disconnected because we
didnt' watch enough of it to justify paying for it anymore. The next day, I
couldn't get even the local stations in for news because without cable you
really get nothing.

Favorite Movies: Goodfellas, Almost Famous, Monty Python and the Holy Grail,
Monty Python and the Meaning of Life, Young Frankenstein, Mystery Science
Theatre 3000 The Movie, Animal House, Blues Brothers, The ORIGINAL Star Wars
trilogy (didn't care for Phantom Menace).

Favorite Actors and Actresses: The Monty Python Troupe, Robert DeNiro, Ben
Stiller, Samuel L. Jackson, Cheech & Chong.

Favorite Foods: I gave up red meat for Lent, so most of these I can't have
right now. Tacos, bacon triple cheeseburgers from Wendy's, pork chops, hot
turkey sandwiches, ham and cheese omelettes, enchiladas, blackened chicken
alfredo, spaghetti (if not homemade, then from The Olive Garden), cherry-o
cream cheese pie, cheesecake. I can eat ground turkey, and in some recipes
you can't tell the difference between that and ground beef. If you look at
the above list you'll know how I gained 40 pounds in one year after I quit
smoking.

What book are you reading now? "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone"- J.
K. Rowling.

Favorite Books: S.E. Hinton: The Outsiders, That Was Then This Is Now; J.D.
Salinger: The Catcher in the Rye; Dustin Petersen: With Friends Like That
(still unfinished, but someday will be on the shelves).

If you could choose anywhere to live, where would it be?: London, England

(I've always wanted to go there, but I'd have to visit first, just to make
sure.); in the States, Mankato, Minn.; Oceanside, Calif. (again); Fort
Collins, Colo.

Which celebrity would you send into outer space?: I would have said 'N Sync,
but it looks like one of them is going anyway. I hope they don't come back.
Otherwise, I'd send Eminem, Martin Lawrence and Randy Moss (Minnesota
Vikings' jackass wide-receiver.)

Who's your favorite cartoon character: Homer Simpson and Bugs Bunny.

Do you like: Sci -fi movies or Mysteries?: If you mean suspense movies, I
prefer those. But if you mean Agatha Christie style mysteries, I'd have to
say sci-fi.

Favorite Cable Stations: A&E, Comedy Central, VH1.

What question would you like to add to this survey?

What magazines do you regularly read? I read Writer's Market, The Writer,
Maxim, Stuff, FHM. However, since Maxim, Stuff and FHM are essentially the
same magazine every month, I will not be renewing my subscriptions to any of
them when they run out.

Also, what books have you always wanted to read, but never have? "Go Down
Moses," by William Faulkner; "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn," by Samuel
Clemens; and "The Narnia Chronicles," by C.S. Lewis. Actually I have read
that last one, but not since third grade. I want to refresh myself on the
story.

--
Dustin
To reply, clear out the smog.

Crazy Fingers

Mar 2, 2002, 10:45:43 AM3/2/02
I can name seven fish. If you read the same book I did, you know what I
mean. If not, then never mind, I thought you were setting up a joke
question.

BTW, I also know what a cragzop is.

--
Dustin
To reply, clear out the smog.

Pete in Calgary, Alberta

Mar 2, 2002, 12:17:53 PM3/2/02
Are you serious? Dartmouth? Wow, cool.

As my place I'd like to live, I picked Spa Francorchamps in Belgium because I'm a huge Formula 1 Phreak and the
Belgian Grand Prix occurs there every year. That's my favourite street course and would love to be able to live on it
and see the race every year.

But really I wanted to write Waverley, Nova Scotia where I grew up from 64 to 77 (when my Dad got transfered out here
to Calgary and I was 13). Would absolutely LOVE to move back to the house I used to live in there. So many memories
(of the 70s) there. Lived at 45 Macdonald Road there in an "L" shaped bungalow with a HUGE yard. It was great, right
on Lake William. Went fishing every morning before school. All I mostly caught were just Bass and the odd landlocked
Salmon. Never any true "sport fish". Haven't really fished much since I moved away.....

To me, the 70s WERE Waverley, Bedford, Sackville, Dartmouth and Halifax. Whenever I hear a 70s song, I always think
of where I was back there when I first heard it. "Saturday Night" by The Bay City Rollers - Fina gas station in
Waverley. "Rock and Roll All Night" by Kiss - Art room of the school I used to attend in Dartmouth, The Dartmouth
Academy which used to be Kitty Kornered to The Mic Mac Mall. "Play That Funky Music" by Wild Cherry - walking by The
Misty Moon bar in Dartmouth with my cousin on a Saturday afternoon. It goes on.

Yep, really miss that place. So much so that I'm making an HO scale CN train layout of Waverley. Specifically where
the train used to go past my house, between the lake and the road I lived on. Been trying to do it by memory and the
odd old photos from my parents. But it's hard. What I really need are a lot of reference pics from many angles.

Saaaaaaay Raphael. You got a camera?

Pete in Calgary, Alberta, GWN

Pete in Calgary, Alberta

Mar 2, 2002, 12:36:40 PM3/2/02

rachel cree wrote:

> > What question would you like to add to this survey?
>
> Pets?

6 Cats.
Harley (bathmat style), Taz (black Halloween Cat), Riti (Orangey notail Manx),
Loki (Old World Lynxpoint Siamese-not the pointy nose variety!), Schumacher
(Black and white Sylvester style Tuxedo) and Sean Connery (Colourpoint Seal
Poverty Mitted Ragdoll)

> Person in this NG you would do in the official NG Gangbang (a joke for
> the AIMers here)

I'm kinda Shy!

> Favourite Sport?

Formula 1 auto racing

> Favourite Wrestler? ;)

Brett The Hitman Hart (hey, he's from Calgary, I HAVE to pick him. Nice guy, I
sold a 73 Boatail Buick Riviera to him back in 1988. He collects and restores
them. He's got 5 right now. He's supposed to pick up a back window from me
sometime in the next month or so that I found for him)

> What event are you
> looking forward to in the next 6 months?

The new paint this Spring on my 1973 GTO which I've had forever.
http://www.geocities.com/1973gtoman/73gtomine.html

Pete in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

> rach

Pete in Calgary, Alberta

Mar 2, 2002, 12:46:31 PM3/2/02
Now THAT'S funny!!!
:))))

Pete in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Jean Hill

Mar 2, 2002, 1:21:31 PM3/2/02
Monkey Business? -i think i know what you mean:

http://free-1.com/web2/heroes/curiousgeorge.htm

Crazy Fingers

Mar 2, 2002, 1:31:29 PM3/2/02
It was a reference to the book, "A Child's Garden of Grass." The question
was a "game" suggested for people who are stoned. The only correct answer
was seven.

This is a hilarious book if you can find it. It is out of print, however, so
good luck.

--
Dustin
To reply, clear out the smog.

"Jean Hill" <jeanh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

antipositivist

Mar 2, 2002, 2:47:48 PM3/2/02

Name: Tom Conroy

Hometown: Jersey City, NJ

Where You Live Now?: Jersey City, NJ

Favorite Musical Groups: Beatles, Kinks, Stooges, Velvet Underground, Beach
Boys, The Who, Led Zeppelin, Henry Cow, The Ramones, Clash, Sex Pistols,
Husker Du, REM, Sonic Youth, The Fall, The Minutemen, Yo La Tengo, My Bloody
Valentine, Pavement, Guided By Voices, Spacemen 3, The Clean

Favorite Musical Artists: Buddy Holly, Bo Diddley, Chuck Berry, Frank Sinatra,
Miles Davis, John Coletrane, Brian Wilson, Ray Davies, John Lennon, Paul
McCartney, Bob Dylan, Lou Reed, David Bowie, Stevie Wonder, Chaka Khan, Joey
Ramone, Tom Waits, Marshall Crenshaw, Sinead O’Connor, Michael Stipe, Laurie
Anderson Steve Earle, PJ Harvey, Lucinda Williams, Richard Thompson, Matthew
Sweet

Favorite Songs: “Mr. Tambourine Man” – Bob Dylan, “Good Vibrations” – Beach
Boys, “Ticket to Ride” - Beatles, “Waterloo Sunset” - Kinks, “Dancing in
the Streets” – Martha and the Vandellas, “Sweet Jane” – Velvet Underground,
“All the Young Dudes” – Mott the Hoople, “Rebel Rebel” – David Bowie, “Lonely
Planet Boy” – NY Dolls, ‘Sheena is a Punk Rocker” - Ramones, “Allison” –
Elvis Costello, “Maggie May” – Rod Stewart, “Rosalita” – Bruce Springsteen,
“Expressway to yr Skull” – Sonic Youth, “I Will Dare” – Replacements, “Lithium”
- Nirvana, “Everybody Hurts” – REM, “Battle Flag” - Lo-Fidelity All Stars,
“Black Hole Sun’ - Soundgarden), “Deeper into Movies” - Yo La Tengo, “My
Funny Valentine” – Miles Davis’Frank Sinatra/Elvis Costello

Favorite Albums: Revolver, Sgt. Peppers, Aftermath, Pet Sounds, Blonde on
Blonde, Transformer (Lou Reed), Fun House (Stooges), Rocket to Russia, 2nd
Edition (PIL), Singles Going Steady (Buzzcocks), Perverted By Language (The
Fall), We Oppose All Rock and Roll (Subway Sect), Unrest (Henry Cow), Murmur
(REM), Zen Arcade (Husker Du), Solid Gold (Gang of Four), Sign `O The Times
(Prince), Bring the Family (John Hiatt) Slanted and Enchanted (Pavement),
I Can Hear the Heart Beating as One (Yo La Tengo), Dry (PJ Harvey), Illumination
(Pastels), Emporer Tomato Ketchup (Stereolab), Goodbye 20th Century (Sonic
Youth), Isn’t Anything? (My Bloody Valentine), Alien Lanes (Guided By Voices),
The Best Of (Bob Marley), A Love Supreme (John Coltrane), Bitches Brew (Miles
Davis), Kind of Blue (Miles Davis), In the Wee Small Hours (Frank Sinatra),
Thelonious Monk with John Coletrane, Shape of Jazz to Come (Ornette Coleman),
Spirits Rejoice (Albert Ayler), Saxophone Colossus (Sonny Rollins), Mingus
Ah Um (Charles Mingus), The Quintessential Billie Holiday, Hard Again (Muddy
Waters), 12 Greatest Hits (Patsy Cline), El Corazon (Steve Earle),

Favorite TV Shows: Right now – The West Wing, Malcolm in the Middle, Meet
the Press, Undeclared, Grounded For Life, Saturday Night Life, South Park,
Frontline, National Geographic Explorer, Nightline

Favorite Movies: Recent only – Ghost World, Waking Life, Fellowship of the
Rings, Moulin Rouge

Favorite Actors and Actresses: Robert DeNiro, Lily Taylor, Gary Oldman, Matt
Dillon, Nicole Kidman, Steve Buscemi, Thora Birch, Jane Kazmarek, Cloe Sevigny

Favorite Foods: chicken cutlet and fettucine alfredo; veal scallopine; schezuan
shrimp; Italian, Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese, and Indian cuisine; chocolate
fudge cake

What book are you reading now? Crashing the Party – Ralph Nader, The Oxford
History of World Cinema, The Basics of Social Research – Earl Babbie (for
a course I teach)

Favorite Books: Way too many to list.

If you could choose anywhere to live, where would it be?: New Zealand

Which celebrity would you send into outer space?: George W. Bush (as well
as Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, Condolizza Rice, John Ashcroft, Ari Fleischer,
and Mary Matalin - and while I'm at it, Dick Armey, Tom Delay, Trent Lott,
Antonin Scalia, Clarence Thomas, John Renquist, Sandra Day O'Connor, and
Anthony Kennedy, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, and Rupert Murdoch).

Who's your favorite cartoon character: Popeye - the old, Max Fleischer version)

Do you like:

Sci -fi movies or Mysteries?: both

Favorite Cable Stations: BET, Telemundo, Lifetime, O, The Golf Channel,
the Religion Channel, and the Home Shopping Channel. Just kidding. I like
A&E, Discovery, Comedy Central, and MSNBC and two channels which my cable
system doesn’t carry: IFC and Travel

Tom

rachel cree

Mar 2, 2002, 4:43:42 PM3/2/02
By all means, don't be shy Pete....;)
Cool about the cats....they are always the perfect addition to anyone's
house.... and for Bret Hart....- woohoo! I should think he would be the
favourite wrestler! There are quite a few canucks in WWF right now as
well...

--
rach
Shut my mouth and strike the demons

"Pete in Calgary, Alberta" <bru...@telusplanet.net> wrote in message

LizzieZ

Mar 2, 2002, 5:26:23 PM3/2/02
>Name: Raymond R. Roewert (Ray)
>
>Hometown: Libertyville, IL
>
>Where You Live Now?: Clearwater FL

Hey Ray!

How long ago did you leave Libertyville? I grew up in Highland Park and live
in Chicago now.

And very cool tidbit about your son! What did he play in "Beautiful Mind," and
what has he done on stage?

Liz

jim bob

Mar 2, 2002, 5:59:36 PM3/2/02
> > Favorite Musical Artists: John Denver

Didn't he pork Kermit the frog more times than miss piggy?

MartiDave

Mar 2, 2002, 8:31:33 PM3/2/02

Pets--One Dog named Max a 3 year Old Shepherd/Moron Mix
Official Newsgroup Gangbang--Wasn't invited
Sport-- To watch Baseball, to play soccer
Event-- Vacation in July going to FLA

Dave Spiegel

MartiDave

Mar 2, 2002, 8:31:32 PM3/2/02

>What magazines do you regularly read?

Sports Illustrated
Sporting News
Readers Digest
TV Guide

Dave Spiegel

MartiDave

Mar 2, 2002, 8:31:33 PM3/2/02

>Name: Dave Spiegel
>
>Hometown: Bridgewater, NJ
>
>Where You Live Now?: Hamilton, NJ
>
>Favorite Musical Groups: The Who, Queen, The Eagles
>
>Favorite Musical Artists:Billy Joel, Elton John, Meatloaf, Bob Dylan, BB King,
Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, Buddy Holly

>Favorite Songs: Grass - Only The Good Die Young, Paradise By the Dashboard
Lights, Amazing Grace, Some Kind of Wonderful, Embraceable You, Someone To
Watch Over Me, Peggy Sue

>Favorite Albums: Queen At Wembley, The Stranger, London Cast recording of
Superstar

>Favorite TV Shows: West Wing, Law and Order, The District, Crossing Jordan,
Oz, Six Feet Under

>Favorite Movies: Victory, History of the World Part I, 1776, Eddie and the
Cruisers, The Godfather

>Favorite Actors and Actresses: Robert Duval, Al Pacino, Jamie Lee Curtis

>Favorite Foods: Crab Legs, Cheese Cake, Peach Cobbler, Ice Cream

>What book are you reading now? Gettysburg--Third Day, Flashing Before My
Eyes by Dick Schaap Interpretation Commentary on Psalms

>Favorite Books: Gospel of Mark, The Source, The Stand
>
>If you could choose anywhere to live, where would it be?:Princeton, NJ
>
>Which celebrity would you send into outer space?: Oprah and Rosie
>
>Who's your favorite cartoon character:Bugs Bunny
>
>Do you like:
>
>Sci -fi movies or Mysteries?: Yes
>
>Favorite Cable Stations: ESPN, MSG, FSNY, ESPN2, HBO

>What question would you like to add to this survey?

How long have you been at your current job? 2 years, 7 Months, 3 Days

What TV Doctor would you want for your doctor? Becker

Dave Spiegel

The Wanderer

Mar 2, 2002, 8:34:52 PM3/2/02
> Name: Richard Joseph Philip Derespina II
>
> Hometown: Brooklyn, N.Y. (The Capitol of The World)
>
> Where You Live Now?: Brooklyn, N.Y. (The Center Of The Universe)
>
> Favorite Musical Groups: Beatles, B.B. King, Chuck Berry, Rockapella,
Nylons, Mountain, CSN & Y, Harry Chapin, Don McLean, Frank Sinatra, Janis
Joplin, Temptations, Smokey Robinson, Stevie Wonder, Lou Rawls, Tower Of
Power, and on and on and on (oh yeah...any four guys standing on the corner
singing acapella-well)

> Favorite Songs: That's My Desire-Dion & Belmonts, People Change, My Home,
I'll Walk With You, Dont Tell Me You Do & I'll Hear Your Voice-Rockapella,
Over The Brooklyn Bridge-Art Garfunkel, (I Used To Be A) Brooklyn
Dodger/Streetheart Theme-Dion DiMucci

> Favorite Albums: Sgt Pepper

> Favorite TV Shows: N.Y.P.D. Blue, Crime Story, Homicide: Life On The
Street, Law And Order, Mad TV, That '70s Show, a lot of PBS stuff, etc.

> Favorite Movies: A Bronx Tale, The Wanderers, The Lords Of Flatbush,
Johnny Got His Gun, Regarding Henry, JFK, King Of Hearts, Fantasia, 200
Motels, 42 Street, anything with Errol Flynn, etc.

> Favorite Actors and Actresses: Robert DeNiro, George Raft, Humprey Bogart,
Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, cant think of too many others

> Favorite Foods: Mexican, Italian, Chinese,

> What book are you reading now? The Gangs Of New York-Herbert Asbury, Barry
& The Boys..The CIA, The Mob, And America's Secret History-Daniel Hopsicker

> Favorite Books: The Grapes Of Wrath-John Steinbeck, The People's
Almanac-the Irving family, Johnny Got His Gun-Dalton Trumbo, The Theory And
Practice Of Hell-?, Messiah-Gore Vidal, and more I cant think of now

> If you could choose anywhere to live, where would it be?: If not Tahiti
then definitely Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, N.Y.-God's Country

> Which celebrity would you send into outer space?: Rosie O'Donnell, but
could we disembowel her first?

> Who's your favorite cartoon character: Bugsy boy, the Bouleverdier From
The Bronx

> Do you like:
>
> Sci -fi movies or Mysteries?: Good Sci-Fi
>
> Favorite Cable Stations: A & E, AMC, History, HBO, Cinemax,

"How many fish can you name?"; I call them all Bob,

"Your Age?" For the next 29 days 50 years old.

"Who's your favourite Monkee?" Cheetah.

--
Buddy
from Brooklyn

http://www.geocities.com/thewanderer315/
http://the70s.cjb.net

"You felt fierce pride for your city. You were reminded of Humphrey Bogart's
line to a Nazi officer in 'Casablanca', 'There are a couple of neighborhoods
in New York I wouldn't advise you to invade.' "
Dennis Hamill's (author Pete Hamill's little brother) column in the Daily
News 01/06/02, and my ex-classmate in John Jay H.S.

"The making of an American begins at the point where he himself rejects all
other ties, any other history, and himself adopts the vesture of his adopted
land."
James Baldwin

Pamela Beasley

Mar 2, 2002, 9:42:07 PM3/2/02
jim bob wrote:

> > > Favorite Musical Artists: John Denver
>
> Didn't he pork Kermit the frog more times than miss piggy?

Don't you think you are clever! Actually, Miss Piggy had the hots for
John and Kermit wasn't happy about that!
Seriously, I am in constant wonderment that other artists can do
appearances with the Muppets and its "so great"...but John was and still
is being slammed because he worked with the Muppets. Go figure........

Pam

Crazy Fingers

Mar 2, 2002, 11:49:08 PM3/2/02
Lords of Flatbush was an excellent flick, and the debut of the "Fonzie"
character, predating Happy Days by a year or so.

--
Dustin
To reply, clear out the smog.

"The Wanderer" <rosieon...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message

Crazy Fingers

Mar 2, 2002, 11:52:56 PM3/2/02
I started my current job Aug. 8, 2001.
For a TV doctor, probably Dr. Stone from the Donna Reed Show.

--
Dustin
To reply, clear out the smog.

"MartiDave" <jun...@aol.combos> wrote in message

The Night Hawk

Mar 3, 2002, 12:04:18 AM3/3/02

HiYa Liz.... I left Libertyville area in '73 and have been stuck here
in Fla ever since. My mother was from Highland park.

My son was one of the Princeton students in the first part of
the movie. He was in 6 scenes altogether. It was quite an
experience for him and hopefully opened a few doors for
the future.

Say hello to Chicago for me.

recsec

Mar 3, 2002, 12:23:43 AM3/3/02
Name: Billy Wajdak

Hometown: Houston. It's in The United States Of Texas

Where You Live Now?: Same

Favorite Musical Groups: ZZ TOP, Skynyrd, Beatles, Stones, Who, Led Zep,
CCR, Van Halen (both Roth & Hagar but NOT Cherone), The CDB, Rush, Kinks,
The Miracles, The Temps, The Coasters, Steppenwolf, AC/DC, The Doors, The
Jay Hooks Band & many others!!

Favorite Musical Artists: Elvis (my favorite over all), SRV, Conway Twitty,
Hanks Sr. & Jr., Willie, Waylon, Big John Cash, Hendrix, solo Beatles,
Janis, The Killer, The Fat Man, Little Richard, Chuck Berry, & many others.

Favorite Songs: Just Got Paid - ZZ Top, Suspicious Minds - Elvis, Hello
Darlin' - Conway, The South's Gonna Do It Again - CDB, The Ballad Of Curtis
Lowe - Skynyrd, A Country Boy Can Survive - Bocefus, Johnny B. Goode - Chuck
Berry/Johnny Winter, Good Golly Miss Molly - Little Richard/CCR, & many,
many others.

Favorite Albums: Don't have a PARTICULAR favorite album. But some that I
listen to over & over & over to infinity would be: Degüello, Tejas, Tres
Hombres, Permanent Waves, Morrison Hotel, Aloha From Hawaii, Led Zep 4, Sgt.
Pepper, Rubber Soul, Revolver, Pronounced' leh-'nérd 'skin-'nérd, Dark Side
Of The Moon.

Favorite TV Shows: Friends, Seinfeld, MTM, Bob Newhart Show, Frasier,
Simpson's, Futurama, Family Guy, King Of The Hill, Sabrina the Teenaged
Witch, King Of Queens, Raymond, Becker, Drew Carey Show, SNL, Married With
Children, Mash, Cheers, All In The Family, The O'Reilly Factor (when I can
catch it), Austin City Limits.

Favorite Movies: The Alamo w/The Duke, The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance,
Blues Brothers, Animal House, Full Metal Jacket, The Green Berets, True
Grit, Woodstock, Blue Hawaii, King Creole, Caddyshack, Stripes, 1984,
Superman, Superman II, The Longest Day, From Here To Eternity, Patton,
Uptown Saturday Night, FM, Car Wash, TGIF, Saturday Night Fever, It's A
Wonderful Life, Bonnie & Clyde, The Poseidon Adventure, Mr. Roberts, Blazing
Saddles, The Day After, Planet Of The Apes w/Chuck Heston.

Favorite Actors and Actresses: John Wayne, Morgan Freeman, Jack Nicholson,
Dan Ackroyd, John Candy, Jack Lemmon, Walter Matthau, & a few others but I
am just drawing a blank rite now.

Favorite Foods: Bar-B-Que, pizza, s'getti w/o onions & bell peppers,
sandwiches, chicken & dumplings, wild game, chili made with deer meat, fried
catfish w/hush puppies mmmmmMMMMMM!!!!, shrimp, chicken fried steak w/mashed
potato's cream gravy & fried okra, chicken fixed anyway it can be.

What book are you reading now? None currently.

Favorite Books: Don't really have one. I like Stephen King, Tom Clancy, &
John Grisham tho.

If you could choose anywhere to live, where would it be? This would mean
that there is some place other than Texas to live. I don't believe that to
be true. But other than living in Houston it would have to be in The Texas
Hill Country in Bandera.

Which celebrity would you send into outer space? Tom Daschle, Dick Gephart,
Teddy Kennedy, Paul Wellstone, Bill Clinton, his Wife, Al Gore, his Wife,
Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, John Gibson, Janet Reno, Osama & Omar, & to fill
out the card ALL personal injury lawyers!!!

Who's your favorite cartoon character: Barney Gumble, & Boomhower.

Do you like:

Sci -fi movies or Mysteries?: Sci-fi when we go to outer space & meet up
with the creatures. Instead of the ones where they come here. And yes to
mysteries.

Favorite Cable Stations: HBO, ESPN, FOXSPORTS SOUTHWEST, History Channel,
BBC AMERICA, VH1 Classic, Comedy Central.

What question would you like to add to this survey?: What is your favorite
concert album?? Mine are Foghat Live, Fandango, Southern By The Grace Of
God, The Song Remains The Same, Willie & Family Live.

Other questions that were asked:

How many fish can you name?: Largemouth Bass, Catfish. Are there any
others?? I think not!!

Your Age?: 39+

Who's your favorite Monkee?: Mike

What alien planet exiled Bill and Hillary Clinton to earth?: I would think
from somewhere WELL beyond the farthest reaches.

What magazines do you regularly read?: On a semi-regular basis Texas Parks &
Hiways

What books have you always wanted to read, but never have?: Can't think of
one.

Pets?: Two cats. Patches & Toni.

How long have you been at your current job?: 22 years.
Billy

Crazy Fingers

Mar 3, 2002, 12:45:53 AM3/3/02
My favorite concert album is Frampton Comes Alive, hands down. The number
one concert album of all time.

--
Dustin
To reply, clear out the smog.

"recsec" <rec...@flash.net> wrote in message

recsec

Mar 3, 2002, 12:53:20 AM3/3/02

"recsec" <rec...@flash.net> wrote in message
> Name: Billy Wajdak
>
> Hometown: Houston. It's in The United States Of Texas

Forgot to say Happy Independence Day to ya'll too. March 2nd 1836 is when we
declared out Independence from Mexico. Hope it was a good one for ya'll. As
for mine I had to work in the office today. But the Rockets won so it's all
good!! I just got my voice back to. First time in 3 days I've been able to
talk & it's colder than a well digger's ass outside & only gonna get colder.
Rite now it 31.
Billy

Pete in Calgary, Alberta

Mar 3, 2002, 1:46:38 AM3/3/02
recsec wrote:
it's colder than a well digger's ass outside & only gonna get colder.
Rite now it 31.
Billy
Damn Man! 31 degrees. Damn close to the freezing point.
That's T-shirt, roll down the car windows and let's have a Barbecue weather up here in the great big cowboy country of Calgary, Alberta!

Take off that skirt son and c'mon join us! (kidding, kidding, about the skirt)

Really, join us. Ya don't appreciate a barbecue until you've done it at -30!

:))

Beatlfilms

Mar 3, 2002, 4:03:02 AM3/3/02
>Name: Shawn

>Hometown: Redmond, Oregon

>Where You Live Now?: Same

>Favorite Musical Groups: The Beatles, Kiss, Cheap Trick, The Stones, Van
Halen, AC/DC, Led Zep, The Black Crowes, Rush, The Who, CCR, The Kinks

>Favorite Musical Artists: John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo
Starr, Buddy Holly, Elvis Presley, Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Johnny Cash,
Tom Petty, Mick Jagger, Marvin Gaye, Jim Croce, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin,
Lenny Kravitz

>Favorite Songs: Strawberry Fields Forever, Dear Prudence, Norwegian Wood,
You've Got To Hide Your Love Away, Imagine, Instant Karma, Working Class Hero,
Band On The Run, Jet, Rock And Roll All Nite, Detroit Rock City, Black Diamond,
I've Only Got Eyes For You, That'll Be The Day, Rave On, Well All Right,
Jailhouse Rock, Heartbreak Hotel, Richard Cory, Mrs. Robinson, many many others

>Favorite Albums: Abbey Road, Revolver, Sgt. Pepper, Imagine, Band On The Run,
All Things Must Pass, Destroyer, Alive!, Revenge, Exile On Main Street, It's
Only Rock & Roll, Led Zep 4, Back In Black, Dream Police, Are You Experienced,
2112

>Favorite TV Shows: M*A*S*H, All In The Family, Andy Griffith, The Simpsons,
Happy Days, Cheers, Gilligan's Island, As Time Goes By, Brady Bunch, Quantum
Leap, Star Trek

>Favorite Movies: The Shawshank Redemption, American Graffiti, Cool Hand Luke,
Rope, North By Northwest, Rear Window, A Hard Day's Night, Yellow Submarine,
Smokey & The Bandit, The Man Who Shot Libery Vallance, It's A Wonderful Life,
Arthur, What's Up Doc, Animal House, Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Back
To The Future, Bull Durham, A Christmas Story, This Is Spinal Tap, Citizen
Kane, Duck Soup, Horse Feathers, A Night At The Opera, Animal Crackers

>Favorite Actors and Actresses: James Stewart, Tom Hanks, Jack Nicholson, Clint
Eastwood, Morgan Freeman, the Marx Brothers, Mike Myers, Jim Carrey, Cary
Grant, Drew Barrymore, Meg Ryan, Margaret Dumont, Sally Field

>Favorite Foods: pizza, sezchwan chicken, pork fried rice, burger & fries,
spaghetti, mashed potatoes, deli sandwich, tacos & burritos

>What book are you reading now? Just finishing re-reading Tolkien's "The
Hobbit"

>Favorite Books: "On The Road" and "The Dharma Bums" Jack Kerouac, "Fear &
Loathing In Las Vegas" Hunter S. Thompson, "The Hobbit" JRR Tolkien, "The Old
Man And The Sea" Ernest Hemingway, "Tom Sawyer" and "Huck Finn" Mark Twain,
"Hemingway's Chair" Michael Palin, "The Grapes Of Wrath" John Steinbeck

>If you could choose anywhere to live, where would it be? Montana

>Which celebrity would you send into outer space? Pauly Shore, Russell Crowe,
Sean Combs, Joan Rivers, Geraldo Rivera, Jerry Springer

>Who's your favorite cartoon character: Homer Simpson, Professor Frink, Fred
Flintstone, Shaggy

>Do you like:
>
>Sci -fi movies or Mysteries?: Which one do I like better? Then it's mysteries.

>Favorite Cable Stations: Nick, A&E, History, VH-1

>What question would you like to add to this survey?: What is your favorite

>concert album?? Kiss Alive!, Cheap Trick At Budokan, Foghat Live, Paul
McCartney Tripping The Live Fantastic

>Other questions that were asked:
>

>How many fish can you name?: Sticks, fillets and patties.

>Your Age?: 34

>Who's your favorite Monkee?: Mike Nesmith

>What alien planet exiled Bill and Hillary Clinton to earth?: Democraticus

>What magazines do you regularly read?: Reader's Digest

>What books have you always wanted to read, but never have?: "War And Peace"

>Pets? Golden retriever named Maggie

>How long have you been at your current job?: 9 years

Shawn

recsec

Mar 3, 2002, 4:16:54 AM3/3/02

"Beatlfilms" <beatl...@aol.com> wrote in message

Ok. First I wrote:
Favorite Foods: chicken fixed anyway it can be.

Then Shawn wrote: sezchwan chicken.

So I guess I'll have to change my answer. Because I have no freakin' idea
what the hell 'sezchwan chicken' is. Sounds like something you would do to a
chicken before you even thought about eating it.

Someone enlighten me here cos I thought the only things you could do to a
chicken are: Bar-B-Que it, grill it, bake it, fry it & chicken fry it. Have
never heard of sezchwan chicken at all what so ever.
Billy

antipositivist

Mar 3, 2002, 8:01:36 AM3/3/02

"Crazy Fingers" <pete...@smigsmog.net> wrote:
>My favorite concert album is Frampton Comes Alive, hands down. The number
>one concert album of all time.

Mine's kind of an anti-concert album: The Velvet Underground - Live at Max's
Kansas City, recorded by Warhol regular Bridget Polk on a $15.00 tape recorder.
It was made this cheap, and it sounds very authentic.

I will also give a shout out to the Stones' Get Your Ya Yas Out, and Springsteen's
recent Live in New York City, both of which capture the live energy of their
respective bands.

Tom

Aleen the Karaoke Queen

Mar 3, 2002, 8:21:54 AM3/3/02
> Name: Jolie Aleen Hamer
>
> Hometown: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
>
> Where You Live Now?: London, England
>
> Favorite Musical Groups: Pink Floyd, Jethro Tull, Led Zeppelin, The
Kinks, The Who, The Beatles, The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band, The Foo
Fighters, The Sex Pistols, The Velvet Underground, AC/DC (Bon Scott as
lead singer), The New York Dolls, The Clash, The Ramones, The
Buzzcocks, The Heartbreakers (with Johnny Thunders), U2, Genesis
(Peter Gabriel as lead singer), They Might Be Giants, Mott the Hoople,
T Rex, Fairport Convention, Pentangle, The Incredible Sting Band, The
Stereophonics, Texas

> Favorite Musical Artists: Elliott Smith, Peter Gabriel, Johnny Thunders, Elvis Costello, George Harrison, Beck, Nick Drake, Bob Dylan, David Bowie, David Johansen

> Favorite Songs: "Needle In the Hay" by Elliott Smith, "Crocodile
Tears" by the Mumps, "Oliver's Army" by Elvis Costello, "20th Century
Boy" and "I Love to Boogie" by T Rex, "Oh! You Pretty Things" by David
Bowie, "Born To Lose" by Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers, "I
Want You" by Bob Dylan, "All The Young Dudes" by Mott the Hoople,
"Time" by Pink Floyd, "Roadrunner" by Jonathan Richman

> Favorite Albums: So Alone by Johnny Thunders, Hunky Dory by David Bowie, Bryter Layter by Nick Drake, Unhalfbricking by Fairport Convention, Houses of the Holy by Led Zeppelin, Never Mind the Bollocks, Here's the Sex Pistols, My Aim is True by Elvis Costello,

> Favorite TV Shows: The Simpsons, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Trigger Happy, So Graham Norton, French and Saunders, AbFab, Mystery Science Theater 3000

> Favorite Movies: A vast and varied selection of shlock and B-movies, Hairspray, High Fidelity, Best In Show, This Is Spinal Tap, Gimme Shelter, Titanic (haha, kidding)

> Favorite Actors and Actresses: John Cusack, Christopher Guest, Catherine O'Hara
>
> Favorite Foods: Pizza, vegetable soup, roasted potatoes, anything with cheese

> What book are you reading now? "Johnny Thunders...In Cold Blood" by Nina somebody-or-other, it's a fantastic book
>
> Favorite Books: any intelligent, factual biography of any musician
>
> If you could choose anywhere to live, where would it be?: You want to be in London Molly, really? Come visit my flat! :-) I think my choice of where to live changes with every new place I see. I am content anywhere that I feel safe and comfortable, so far London is doing the trick

> Which celebrity would you send into outer space?: Victoria Beckham aka Posh Spice, JLo, Ali G, oh I could go on here!

> Who's your favorite cartoon character: Homer Simpson
>

> Do you like:
>
> Sci -fi movies or Mysteries?: Sci-Fi for its camp value
>
> Favorite Cable Stations: cable...what is that? sob...sob...sob...I get five flippin channels here! But in North America, I would say TVLand provided it doesn't play the same shows to the point of exhaustion

> What question would you like to add to this survey?

How are y'all doing?

love,
Jolie

The Night Hawk

Mar 3, 2002, 8:01:07 AM3/3/02

SZECHUAN CHICKEN is a very spicey Chinese dish made with chicken
and hot peppers (and other things as well). It's quite good.

antipositivist

Mar 3, 2002, 10:15:10 AM3/3/02

al...@lycos.com (Aleen the Karaoke Queen) wrote:
>> Favorite Movies: A vast and varied selection of shlock and B-movies, Hairspray,
High
>Fidelity, Best In Show, This Is Spinal Tap, Gimme Shelter, Titanic (haha,
kidding)

Jolie, here is a list of some of my favorite cult/B/schlock movies (from
my website). Great seeing a post from you in here ;-)

My View of TOP 40 CULT FLICKS
(compiled 10/7/97)

Question, what do these mean? My guess is that cult movies such as these
are loaded with semiotic meaning.

1. ERASERHEAD
2. NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
3. GLEN OR GLENDA?
4. UN CHIEN ANDALOU (AN ANDALUSIAN DOG)
5. SUSPIRIA
6. PINK FLAMINGOES
7. FASTER, PUSSYCAT! KILL! KILL!
8. ORGY OF THE DEAD
9. BLUE VELVET
10. DR. BUTCHER, M.D.
11. HENRY: PORTRAIT OF A SERIAL KILLER
12. A CLOCKWORK ORANGE
13. BLOOD FEAST
14. tie: DEAD ALIVE/STREET TRASH/BASKET CASE
15. RAT PHINK A BOO BOO
16. tie: QUEEN OF OUTER SPACE/MARS NEEDS WOMEN!/SANTA CLAUS CONQUERS THE
MARTIANS/THE BRAIN FROM PLANET AROUS
17. PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE
18. EATING RAOUL
19. tie: THEY SAVED HITLER'S BRAIN/THE BRAIN THAT WOULDN`T DIE/THE THING
WITH TWO HEADS
20. SANTA SANGRE
21. DR. STRANGELOVE
22. CARNIVAL OF SOULS
23. MARTIN
24. tie: THE SWITCHBLADE SISTERS/THE WARRIORS
25. tie: THE CREEPING TERROR/MANOS, HANDS OF FATE/ZONTAR - THE THING FROM
VENUS/ROBOT MONSTER/NIGHT OF THE LEPUS
26. THE FLESH EATERS/C.H.U.D.
27. ARMY OF DARKNESS
28. FREAKS
29. tie: THE ACID EATERS/HALLUCINATION GENERATION/I DRINK YOUR BLOOD
30. THE SEARCH FOR ONE EYED JIMMY
31. tie: SCUM OF THE EARTH/I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE/POOR WHITE TRASH
32. THE HONEYMOON KILLERS
33. tie: BLACK CEASAR/SUPERFLY/DOLEMITE/THE AVENGING DISCO GODFATHER/SCREAM,
BLACULA, SCREAM!
34. NEKROMANTIK
35. tie: PSYCHO/DERANGED/TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE/PIECES/THE
TOOLBOX MURDERS/THREE ON A MEATHOOK/MANIAC/SNUFF/HUMAN MEAT PIES
36. tie: ZOMBIE/THE GATES OF HELL/CHILDREN SHOULDN'T PLAY
WITH DEAD THINGS/RE-ANIMATOR/RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD/
DAWN OF THE DEAD/DAY OF THE DEAD/REVENGE OF THE LIVING ZOMBIES/TOMBS OF THE
BLIND DEAD/RABID/BURIAL GROUND/THE BEYOND/THE EVIL DEAD
37. GOD TOLD ME TO (aka DEMON)
38. SHE-DEVILS ON WHEELS
39. tie: ILSA: SHE WOLF OF THE S.S./LOVE CAMP SEVEN/ILSA: HARUM KEEPER OF
THE OIL SHEIKS/THE BIG DOLL HOUSE/HOUSE OF PSYCHOTIC WOMEN/BLOODSUCKING FREAKS/BARBED
WIRE DOLLS
40. HALLUCINATIONS OF A DERANGED MIND

Tom
(currently immersed in Charlie Chaplin and French theoretical cinema)

Jeff Troutman

Mar 3, 2002, 2:14:31 PM3/3/02
"The Night Hawk" <rroe...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Mar 2002 09:16:54 GMT, "recsec" <rec...@flash.net> wrote:
>

> >So I guess I'll have to change my answer. Because I have no freakin' idea
> >what the hell 'sezchwan chicken' is. Sounds like something you would do
to a
> >chicken before you even thought about eating it.
> >
> >Someone enlighten me here cos I thought the only things you could do to a
> >chicken are: Bar-B-Que it, grill it, bake it, fry it & chicken fry it.
Have
> >never heard of sezchwan chicken at all what so ever.
> >

> SZECHUAN CHICKEN is a very spicey Chinese dish made with chicken
> and hot peppers (and other things as well). It's quite good.

Very much so. I'm also fond of General Tso's Chicken.

Jeff Troutman

The Night Hawk

Mar 3, 2002, 3:15:21 PM3/3/02
On Sun, 3 Mar 2002 14:14:31 -0500, "Jeff Troutman"
<yourhe...@starpower.net> wrote:

>Very much so. I'm also fond of General Tso's Chicken.
>

>Jeff Troutman

Now ya went and made me hungry....

Jeff Troutman

Mar 3, 2002, 3:19:27 PM3/3/02
"The Night Hawk" <rroe...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Mar 2002 14:14:31 -0500, "Jeff Troutman"
> <yourhe...@starpower.net> wrote:
>

> >Very much so. I'm also fond of General Tso's Chicken.
> >

> Now ya went and made me hungry....

I live within walking distance of a pretty good Chinese place. I just may
have to take me a little walk.....

Jeff Troutman

Molly, the New Wave Queen

Mar 3, 2002, 3:46:31 PM3/3/02
I started my current job on September 24, 2001 (I'm lucky I got a job after
the September 11th disaster).
Favorite TV Doctor: Dr. Erlich, St. Elsewhere

Molly

"Crazy Fingers" <pete...@smigsmog.net> wrote in message

Molly, the New Wave Queen

Mar 3, 2002, 3:51:11 PM3/3/02
Pets--A cat, Sabrina, I used to have two, but my cat Salem got a bit wild,
he's now living with one of my friends.
Sport-- To watch: Baseball To play: Swimming
Event-- Is this favorite event or upcoming even? Well, my favorite event
was going to see The Who back in 1989 at Rich Stadium. The next two major
events coming up are seeing Great Big Sea for the third time in less than a
year and the 70s NG Toronto gathering. Less than two weeks for both. Next
week is my Canadian week!!!!!

Molly

Molly, the New Wave Queen

Mar 3, 2002, 3:52:54 PM3/3/02
My favorite concert album has to be "Road Rage" by Great Big Sea. But
Frampton Comes Alive is a close second.

Molly

"antipositivist" <10005...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

Molly, the New Wave Queen

Mar 3, 2002, 3:55:25 PM3/3/02
I need to add a couple things to my Favorite Foods list:

Escargots
Raw Clams
Poo Poo Platter

Molly

"The Night Hawk" <rroe...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

Molly, the New Wave Queen

Mar 3, 2002, 3:58:29 PM3/3/02
"Aleen the Karaoke Queen" <al...@lycos.com> wrote in message

The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band

Wasn't Neil Innes in this group? Now talk about a great performer. I loved
Neil in "The Rutles". Somewhere I have Neil singing a Bob Dylan like song
which always makes me laugh when I hear it.

Molly

Molly, the New Wave Queen

Mar 3, 2002, 4:02:10 PM3/3/02
"Aleen the Karaoke Queen" <al...@lycos.com> wrote in message
How are y'all doing?

I'm okay for what I'm going through in my personal life. I just got back
from visiting my family, and my Dad's doing okay. He seemed to be happy to
see me, my siblings and my cousin. I had a great time, especially after my
Dad went to bed. It was just me, my sibs, my cousin and my mom, and we all
just talked. Then my sister put on "Primetime Glick" and we all laughed our
butts off. Oh I love having my family around.

Molly

Molly, the New Wave Queen

Mar 3, 2002, 4:06:53 PM3/3/02
"antipositivist" <10005...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

MANOS, HANDS OF FATE

NO!!!! TORGO!!!!! *immitates Torgo's Theme" :P

Oh this movie HAS to be one of the worst films I've seen. It's so bad it's
funny. I have the MST3K take of it on video, and I'm looking for it on
video. Does anybody know if any MS3K shows are on DVD? I know the movie's
on DVD, but I haven't seen any of the shows on DVD.

Molly

Naz Reyes

Mar 3, 2002, 5:08:49 PM3/3/02
Hey Jeff, I didn't know that you like General Tso Chicken. Which
Chinese place are you speaking of? The one in Van Dorn Shopping Center?
I may have to try that one. I know a hole-in-the-wall place in
Arlington that makes some VERY good General Tso Chicken. Actually,
Orange Chicken (which tastes almost the same) is much better, IMHO! :-)

My favorite is beef and brocolli (love that brown sauce! oyster sauce?)
and crab rangoon (cream cheese and crabs with a wanton? wrapper around
it). Another good one in the Chinese food dept. is HUNAN chicken.
Again, that oyster sauce is there, and there are tons of weird
vegetables like water chestnuts, mushrooms, and "miniature" corn. And
while we're at it, my favorite "weird foods" are mussels (steamed with a
little ginger sauce) and fried squid (yummm!) :-)

Btw, I haven't forgotten your CDS! When will you be free to meet?
Maybe I could treat you to some of those crab rangoons! :)

-Naz

Tom of Bunyon

Mar 3, 2002, 5:13:18 PM3/3/02

> >What magazines do you regularly read?

High Power Rocketry

Extreme Rocketry

Show Boats

Naz Reyes

Mar 3, 2002, 5:15:58 PM3/3/02

The Night Hawk wrote:

> SZECHUAN CHICKEN is a very spicey Chinese dish made with chicken
> and hot peppers (and other things as well). It's quite good.

Don't forget that the Szechuan style is usually CHOPPED into small
pieces, as opposed to big ones. At least that's how I see it :-)

Billy, you mean to tell me that there are no Chinese restaurants in
Texas????!!! Most Americans in the East Coast know about Szechuan style
cooking! :-)

-Naz

Crazy Fingers

Mar 3, 2002, 6:08:40 PM3/3/02
Some episodes are available on DVD. I'm pretty sure I've seen them at
Suncoast Motion Picture Company. IIRC, the DVDs also feature the entire
movie WITHOUT the commentary, for those who want to make their own remarks.

If you don't have a Suncoast in your area, Best Buy probably has it. If
nobody does, try http://www.moviesunlimited.com

They have everything.

--
Dustin
To reply, clear out the smog.

"Molly, the New Wave Queen" <molly...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

antipositivist

Mar 3, 2002, 6:55:12 PM3/3/02

As far as current jobs, I am an adjunct instructor at one college and two
universities in the NY/NJ area; one of these has had me as an employee for
several years now, including the time I was in grad school; the other two
are more recent - I've only been with them since January. All are going well;
I am happy to be doing something I love. I'm hoping to be able to write my
way into a tenure track position somewhere.

As far as TV doctors, my two favorites are SCTV's John Candy as Doctor Tongue
(host of Monster Chiller Horror Theater) and Howard Hesseman as Johnny Caravella,
aka Dr. Johnny Fever; I'm assuming that Roy Hinkley, the Professor on Gilligan's
Island, also had his doctorate (in coconut radiology).

Incidentally, did you all know, in real life, Al "Grandpa" Lewis has a PhD
in psychology? He's actually quite the intellectual.

Doug

Mar 3, 2002, 9:45:01 PM3/3/02
Name: Douglas Ray Rau

Hometown: Continental,Ohio

Where You Live Now?: Same

Favorite Musical Groups: in no particular order.....KISS,AC/DC,Roy
Orbison,The Beatles,George Jones,Elvis,Van Halen (Diamond Dave era
only),Blackfoot,Madonna,David Bowie,Warren Zevon,Bee Gees,Jose Feliciano,Bob
Seger,David Allan Coe,Johnny Ace,ZZ Top,Collective Soul,Hall & Oates....I
could go on and on.

Favorite Songs: again,in no particular order.....In My Life,We're An
American Band,Roland The Headless Thompson Gunner,The Cowboy Rides
Away,Pledging My Love,Blue Bayou,Detroit Rock City,Sweet Dreams,The Star
Spangled Banner,Feliz Navidad,Inside Out (Eve 6),Frankfort
Special.....again,I could go on and on.

Favorite Albums: Greatest Hits (Warren Zevon),Live Bullet (Bob
Seger),Boston,Abbey Road,Traveling Wilburys 1&3,G.I. Blues (Elvis),The
Wall,KISS Alive!,Strikes (Blackfoot),Collective Soul debut,What's Going On
(Marvin Gaye),Endless Summer (Beach Boys),repeating,I could go on and on.

Favorite TV Shows: The Andy Griffith Show,M*A*S*H,The
Simpsons,Sienfeld,Gilligans Island,The Brady Bunch,The O'Reilly
Factor,Unwrapped (Food Network),King Of The Hill,VH1-Behind The Music.

Favorite Movies: Back To The Future Trilogy,Goodfellas,Midnight
Run,Platoon,The Shawshank Redemption,The Dirty Dozen,Stalag 17,Raid On
Entebee,A Bronx Tale,any Jim Carrey film,Donnie Brasco,Deliverance,The
Wizard Of Oz,The Breakfast Club,Close Encounters,The Hitcher,An Officer And
A Gentleman,Kingpin,Matewan,American Graffitti,Slingblade,Men In Black,Stand
By Me,Smokey And The Bandit,Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory,Office
Space.

Favorite Actors and Actresses: Too many to list.

Favorite Foods: Pizza Hut pizza,meatloaf and mashed taters,roasted
turkey,flamin hot Fritos,bratwurst,Nutty Bars,biscuts and gravy,all Mexcican
food,cornbread and soup beans,hamburgers.

What book are you reading now? The Death of the West by Pat Buchanan

If you could choose anywhere to live, where would it be?: El Paso,Texas.

Which celebrity would you send into outer space?: Rosie O'Donnel

Who's your favorite cartoon character: Daffy Duck

Do you like:
Sci -fi movies or Mysteries?: Sci-Fi

Favorite Cable Stations: TVLand,Fox News,A&E,The Food Network,VH-1Comedy
Central.

What question would you like to add to this survey? What is your favorite
radio station and host? 700 WLW Cincinnati,Bill Cunningham.

-Dougaroo

We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals - Immanuel Kant

Dawna

Mar 3, 2002, 10:04:27 PM3/3/02

Pete in Calgary, Alberta <bru...@telusplanet.net> wrote in message
> Name:
Dawna

> Hometown:
Born in Victoria B.C. Lived in Winnipeg, Manitoba, and a small town in
Michigan, Mt. Pleasant

> Where You Live Now?:
Tucson, AZ . . . but my heart is in Brooklyn NY

> Favorite Musical Groups:
Led Zeppelin, Boston, ELO, Beatles, Eagles, Bacon Brothers, Rockapella . . .
I'll remember more later after I post this

> Favorite Musical Artists:
Billy Squier, Jeff Beck, Yanni, Ella Fitzgerald, Glen Miller, Count Basie,
Stevie Ray Vaughn . . . again, more later

> Favorite Songs
D'yer Maker, Foghat's Slow Ride, You'll Never Walk Alone

> Favorite Albums:
Physical Graffitti, Houses of the Holy, Hear&Now (B. Squier) & three very
special CDs from Buddy with various artists and various kinds of music

> Favorite TV Shows: I hardly watch TV, but the Sopranos, Sex in the City,
Will&Grace (all shows I've watched while others were watching)

> Favorite Movies:
James Cameron's Titanic, Sound of Music, All Creatures Great&Small, A
Christmas Story

> Favorite Actors and Actresses:
Kevin Bacon, Kate Winslet . . . I don't know names of the new ones . . .
Melissa Gilbert

> Favorite Foods:
Pasta, potatos most any style, fruit. Oh, Italian!!!!!

> What book are you reading now?

Search for Joyful by the Freedmans (sequel to Mrs. Mike), Crime and
Punishment, assorted Greek, Russian, and Roman essays and plays, assorted
poetry, art: Monet mostly

> Favorite Books:
Mrs. Mike, Roots, Centennial, Cane & Abel, All Creatures Great&Small

> If you could choose anywhere to live, where would it be?:

I take the 5th on this one. ;)

> Which celebrity would you send into outer space?:

Ben Stiller

> Who's your favorite cartoon character:
Daffy Duck

> Do you like:

Sci -fi movies or Mysteries?: Sci-Fi

> Favorite Cable Stations:

A & E, Discovery, history

> What question would you like to add to this survey?

Um . . . when do we eat?

> "How many fish can you name?"

I got an eight

"Your Age?"
40

"Who's your favourite Monkee?"
Mickey ALWAYS!!!!

recsec

Mar 3, 2002, 10:32:41 PM3/3/02

"Pete in Calgary, Alberta" <bru...@telusplanet.net> wrote in message news:3C81C6CE...@telusplanet.net...
Damn Man! 31 degrees. Damn close to the freezing point.
That's T-shirt, roll down the car windows and let's have a Barbecue weather up here in the great big cowboy country of Calgary, Alberta!

Hey Hey Calgary!! Cool! I took a shine to that place back when ya'll had the Olympics in 88. I remember that ALL the newscasters & reporters kept saying how Calgary looks so much like Texas. Did my heart proud to know ya'll wanted to be like us :-)

Really, join us. Ya don't appreciate a barbecue until you've done it at -30!

Man I've NEVER seen 30 below. The coldest I have ever seen it is 7. That was back in Feb. of 89. It got down to 11 back in Dec. 83. We went hunting back on the same weekend that the Pack beat the Pats in the Superbowl. Pitched our tents & went to sleep the first night. While we slept a cold front moved in. We asked a Forest Ranger what the temp was over night & he said 21. That was plenty cold for us. But we did bar-b-que up some back strap tho.

Billy

Dawna

Mar 4, 2002, 9:34:40 PM3/4/02

> "Beatlfilms" <beatl...@aol.com> wrote in message
>
> Ok. First I wrote:
> Favorite Foods: chicken fixed anyway it can be.
>

> Then Shawn wrote: sezchwan chicken.
>

> So I guess I'll have to change my answer. Because I have no freakin' idea
> what the hell 'sezchwan chicken' is. Sounds like something you would do to
> chicken before you even thought about eating it.

Hmmmm . . . care to elaborate on that thought, Billy? You guys don't have
any sheep down in them parts? ;)
~~Dawna

Dawna

Mar 4, 2002, 9:35:57 PM3/4/02
I could dive into a bathtub full of crab rangoon!!!! Not straight from the
wok tho . . .
~~~Dawna

Naz Reyes <n...@american.edu> wrote in message

Jeff Troutman

Mar 4, 2002, 9:54:47 PM3/4/02
"Naz Reyes" <n...@american.edu> wrote:

> Hey Jeff, I didn't know that you like General Tso Chicken. Which
> Chinese place are you speaking of? The one in Van Dorn Shopping Center?

That's the one. It's called Good Taste. It's take-out only.

> I may have to try that one. I know a hole-in-the-wall place in
> Arlington that makes some VERY good General Tso Chicken. Actually,
> Orange Chicken (which tastes almost the same) is much better, IMHO! :-)

Chicken with Garlic Sauce is the best, in my less-than-humble opinion.

> My favorite is beef and brocolli (love that brown sauce! oyster sauce?)
> and crab rangoon (cream cheese and crabs with a wanton? wrapper around
> it). Another good one in the Chinese food dept. is HUNAN chicken.
> Again, that oyster sauce is there, and there are tons of weird
> vegetables like water chestnuts, mushrooms, and "miniature" corn. And
> while we're at it, my favorite "weird foods" are mussels (steamed with a
> little ginger sauce) and fried squid (yummm!) :-)

I've seen your beef and broccoli jones at work first hand whilst hanging out
at Landmark, so I know all about that. Didn't know about the Crab Rangoon.
I love those too.

> Btw, I haven't forgotten your CDS! When will you be free to meet?
> Maybe I could treat you to some of those crab rangoons! :)

Works for me. This week's a little screwy, though. How does next Monday
or Tuesday night sound?

Jeff Troutman

Jeff Troutman

Mar 4, 2002, 10:00:37 PM3/4/02
"Molly, the New Wave Queen" <molly...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> "antipositivist" <10005...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
>
> MANOS, HANDS OF FATE
>

> NO!!!! TORGO!!!!! *immitates Torgo's Theme" :P

And for those who don't know, "manos" translates into "hands", so the film's
title is in fact "Hands, Hands of Fate".

> Oh this movie HAS to be one of the worst films I've seen. It's so bad
it's
> funny.

You know things are going to get bad early on, when the mad scientists
apologize to Joel and the Bots for the movie. And things do get bad. And
they stay that way. Except for when they get worse.

Jeff Troutman

Jeff Troutman

Mar 4, 2002, 10:03:16 PM3/4/02
"Molly, the New Wave Queen" <molly...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I've suffered for my art, now it's your turn."

Yes, Neil was in this group. I've got a video of these guys miming a number
called "Equestrian Statue" for some pop music program. Fun stuff.

Jeff Troutman

LizzieZ

Mar 4, 2002, 10:48:07 PM3/4/02
[Note to self: don't read n.g. postings when hungry....]

Wouldn't you know it, I had to order some crab rangoon and Kung Pao chicken for
dinner last night after reading this thread!

Liz

>I could dive into a bathtub full of crab rangoon!!!! Not straight from the
>wok tho . . .
>~~~Dawna

<snip>

>> Maybe I could treat you to some of those crab rangoons! :)

<snip>

The Wanderer

Pete in Calgary, Alberta

Mar 6, 2002, 1:11:39 AM3/6/02

recsec wrote:

"Pete in Calgary, Alberta" <bru...@telusplanet.net> wrote in message news:3C81C6CE...@telusplanet.net...Damn Man! 31 degrees. Damn close to the freezing point.

That's T-shirt, roll down the car windows and let's have a Barbecue weather up here in the great big cowboy country of Calgary, Alberta!  Hey Hey Calgary!! Cool! I took a shine to that place back when ya'll had the Olympics in 88. I remember that ALL the newscasters & reporters kept saying how Calgary looks so much like Texas. Did my heart proud to know ya'll wanted to be like us :-)

OK, holding in thoughts now.......  ;)))) We probably developed our cowboy culture side by side, sort of a Star Trek thing maybe, with the Parallel universe dealy going on eh?

 Really, join us. Ya don't appreciate a barbecue until you've done it at -30!

Man I've NEVER seen 30 below. The coldest I have ever seen it is 7. That was back in Feb. of 89. It got down to 11 back in Dec. 83. We went hunting back on the same weekend that the Pack beat the Pats in the Superbowl.

Excuse ignorance here, what is The Pack and The Pats? American Football teams for sure, I figure The Pack is the GreenBay Packers, but the Pats? St. Patrick somethings???
Pitched our tents
Oh Buddy, don't make me say something about........nope, I won't (pitching tents........)  :)))

& went to sleep the first night. While we slept a cold front moved in. We asked a Forest Ranger what the temp was over night & he said 21. That was plenty cold for us. But we did bar-b-que up some back strap tho.

As well you should, forget the weather, do what you went there to do in the first place, right?  :)))))

L8r Man,

Pete in Calgary, Alberta, Great White North

Billy

Pete in Calgary, Alberta

Mar 6, 2002, 1:22:34 AM3/6/02

Jeff Troutman

Mar 6, 2002, 8:48:52 AM3/6/02
"Pete in Calgary, Alberta" <bru...@telusplanet.net> wrote:

> recsec wrote:
>

> > Man I've NEVER seen 30 below. The coldest I have ever seen
> > it is 7. That was back in Feb. of 89. It got down to 11 back
> > in Dec. 83. We went hunting back on the same weekend that
> > the Pack beat the Pats in the Superbowl.
> >
> Excuse ignorance here, what is The Pack and The Pats? American Football
> teams for sure, I figure The Pack is the GreenBay Packers, but the Pats?
> St. Patrick somethings???

I believe he's referring to the New England Patriots.

Jeff Troutman

Jeff Troutman

Mar 6, 2002, 8:50:45 AM3/6/02
I'd pay good money to see someone dive straight from a wok into a bathtub
full of crab rangoon.

Or is that not what she meant?

:)

Jeff Troutman

> She aint lying, OR exageratin'!

Sandy

Mar 6, 2002, 2:33:06 PM3/6/02
>Pets--2 cats, Baylee 1 and 1/2 yrs, a black and white kitty (see ng website
for her pic! :) ) And Tucker 3 mths a cream colored semi tiger with long hair
(who is driving me absolutely insane right now as I'm trying to type!!!)

>Official Newsgroup Gangbang--Wasn't invited
Me either, and not too sure I want to be! :)

>Sport-- Hockey!

>Event-- Meeting my NG friends in the flesh! :)

Sandy

2-60
Class of 78

Crazy Fingers

Mar 6, 2002, 3:31:49 PM3/6/02
Pets - one cat named Angel. See picture on group website.
Official Newsgroup Gangbang - Couldn't make it or call in.
Sport - Used to watch football. Might go to a few Twins' games this season.
Event - Going with my wife to Las Vegas.

Dustin

"MartiDave" <jun...@aol.combos> wrote in message

> Pets--One Dog named Max a 3 year Old Shepherd/Moron Mix

> Official Newsgroup Gangbang--Wasn't invited

> Sport-- To watch Baseball, to play soccer
> Event-- Vacation in July going to FLA
>
> Dave Spiegel

Naz Reyes

Mar 6, 2002, 5:08:04 PM3/6/02
And how's THAT going to work with your diet, Dawna? Anyway, sorry if I
tempted ya :)

-Naz

Naz Reyes

Mar 6, 2002, 5:12:23 PM3/6/02

Dawna wrote:

> Hmmmm . . . care to elaborate on that thought, Billy? You guys don't have
> any sheep down in them parts? ;)
> ~~Dawna

Dawna! I never knew you had it in ya! Someone from the east coast must
be influencing ya. LOL.

-Naz

The Wanderer

recsec

Mar 7, 2002, 3:26:31 AM3/7/02

"Dawna" <da...@dakotacom.net> wrote in message
> Hmmmm . . . care to elaborate on that thought, Billy? You guys don't have
> any sheep down in them parts? ;)
> ~~Dawna

Sheep!!! Fuck a WHOLE bunch of sheep now!! :-) Now I know there's those that
like a nice lamb but I'm a cattleman myself. See the pic on the website. And
I can honestly, proudly & happily say that I have NEVER stump broke one tho.
Billy

Claude Jacques

Mar 13, 2002, 2:12:16 PM3/13/02

Better late than never...

Name: Claude Jacques

Hometown: Hard to pin down one hometown, being a Navy brat and all,
but I spent my first 17 years in Nova Scotia

Where You Live Now?: Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec...small copper mining
town 8 hrs. northwest of Montreal

Favorite Musical Groups: Pink Floyd, Metallica, Rush, Matthew Good
Band, Supertramp, Black Sabbath, Van Halen, U2, The Ventures, Cheap
Trick, Led Zeppelin, The Who, etc., etc.

Favorite Musical Artists: Neil Young, David Bowie, Jimi Hendrix, Tori
Amos, Pat Benatar, Paul McCartney, Ozzy Osbourne, Elton John, Billy
Joel

Favorite Songs: (too many to list)

Favorite Albums: Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, Animals,
The Wall - Pink Floyd; 2112 - Rush, Bat out of Hell - Meat Loaf; Zoso
- Led Zeppelin; Not Fragile - BTO; Master of Puppets - Metallica;
Vitalogy - Pearl Jam; Harvest, Live Rust - Neil Young; Ziggy Stardust
and the Spiders from Mars - David Bowie; At Budokan - Cheap Trick;
Pyromania - Def Leppard; Blizzard of Ozz, Diary of a Madman - Ozzy
Osbourne; The Bends - Radiohead

Favorite TV Shows: Whose Line Is It Anyway?; The Simpsons; That 70's
Show; Malcolm in the Middle; WKRP in Cincinnati; M*A*S*H; Welcome
Back, Kotter; The Wonder Years; Happy Days; Hockey Night in Canada :-)

Favorite Movies: Field of Dreams; Slapshot; Contact; Remember the
Titans; Terminator 2; Week-end at Bernie's; The Breakfast Club; Pump
Up the Volume; Pride of the Yankees; Forrest Gump

Favorite Foods: Pizza (pepperoni, bacon and cheese), BK Italian
chicken sandwich, poutine (a Quebec specialty: french fries, cheese
curds and gravy...a cardiac arrest just waiting to happen) and pretty
much anything chocolate.

What book are you reading now? "The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger" by
Stephen King. The 5th part of the DT series probably won't be out
until next year, but I figure I might as well re-read the first 4
parts in the meantime.

Favorite Books: The Stand, It, The Talisman - Stephen King...he's
pretty much the only author that I read.

If you could choose anywhere to live, where would it be?: Washington,
DC or somewhere in the Baltimore/DC area so I could closer to my
girlfriend.

Which celebrity would you send into outer space?: Celine Dion and René
Angelil, s'il vous plait...

Who's your favorite cartoon character: Scooby-Doo

>Do you like:
>
>Sci -fi movies or Mysteries?: Sci-Fi

Favorite Cable Stations: TV Land, DejaView, NHL Network

Favorite Wrestler:

Singles (All-Time) Randy "Macho Man" Savage (saw him wrestle on
Atlantic Grand Prix Wrestling in the Maritimes in the late 70's...was
just starting out...fancy robes and the trademark "Oooo, yeahhhhh!",
but no Miss Elizabeth)

Singles (Current): The Undertaker
Tag Team (All-Time): The Bushwhackers
Tag Team (Current): Dudley Boys (pssst...they're not *really*
brothers... ;-))

>What question would you like to add to this survey?

What website do you spend wayyyyy too much time on?: ebay

...and now back to my regularly scheduled lurking... :-)

Claude :-{)>

Steve Carras

Mar 14, 2002, 7:56:54 PM3/14/02
>Subject: Survey Time Yet Again :)
>From: "Molly, the New Wave Queen" molly...@worldnet.att.net
>Date: 3/1/02 10:53 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>It's late night here in Buffalo, and I'm very bored, so I decided to drag
>out my survey that I like to do sometimes. I'm a survey geek, because it's
>fun to see what people like. You can have more than one answer with these
>questions, because I know how difficult it is to choose just one. :) Just
>replace my answers with your own. I hope you have fun. Here we go.
>
>Name: Molly Fanton

name: (see above! Okay, in case you want me to save you the time, Steve
Carras)

>Where You Live Now?: Buffalo, NY

I live in Whittier, California, and have almost all of my life.
>Favorite Musical Groups: XTC, Talk Talk, The Beatles, Squeeze, U2, The Who,
>Pink Floyd, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Moody Blues, Genesis, ABBA, Great Big
>Sea, and The Clash
>
>Favorite Musical Artists: Paul McCartney, Olivia Newton-John, Jools Holland,
>David Bowie, Kate Bush, Enya, Thomas Dolby, Joni Mitchell, and Pat Benatar
>
>Favorite Songs: Grass - XTC, Strawberry Fields Forever - The Beatles, The
>Big Sky - Kate Bush, Don't Give Up - Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush, Love Reign
>O'er Me - The Who, Us and Them - Pink Floyd, and Donkey Riding - Great Big
>Sea
>
>Favorite Albums: Skylarking - XTC, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band -
>The Beatles, The Hounds of Love - Kate Bush, The Colour of Spring - Talk
>Talk, Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd, Tommy: The Movie soundtrack, Up -
>Great Big Sea, and The Golden Age of Wireless - Thomas Dolby
>
>Favorite TV Shows: The Drew Carey Show, Whose Line Is It Anyway? (both UK
>and US), ABFAB, Monty Python's Flying Circus, The Simpsons, King of the
>Hill, The Brady Bunch, As Time Goes By, and Red Dwarf

Brady's, anbd GIlligan's Island, and Ally mcBeal
>Favorite Movies: Xanadu, Tommy, Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band,
>Peter's Friends, Gregory's Girl, Auntie Mame, Sixteen Candles, Fast Times at
>Ridgemont High, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Wizard of Oz, and Jesus Christ
>Superstar

I'll go with "Fast times", "Wizard", plus I'll add both "Airplane" movies,
"Titanic","Pinnochio", and "Saving Silverman" (on topic for 1970s since Neil
Diamond's in it).
>Favorite Actors and Actresses: Tim Curry, Dame Judi Dench,
Enjoyed her in SHAKESPEARE IN LVOE & CHOCLAT

>Favorite Foods: Pizza (espeically Chicken and Dandelion),
DANDELION!! Pizza is a favoirte, and fried chciken
Cheese Potato
>Soup, Chicken Wings, Krispy Kremes,
Yum..Timbits, and Stuffed Pumpkin

>Favorite Books: Bridget Jones' Diary,
I have that one!Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason, Me
>Talk Pretty One Day, and Portrait of Dorian Gray

Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator-On topic--it's the sequel to the book
CHARLIE AND THE CHOCLATE FACTORY that inspired WILLY WONKA, though the
Vermicious Knids originated froma Gene Wilder crack (possibly an ad-lib) within
the movie.
>If you could choose anywhere to live, where would it be?: London, England

Kansas City, Missouri
>Which celebrity would you send into outer space?: Britany Spears

Hey, she's had a rough time lately! Body fluid thrown in her face just the
other day in concert, give her a break!! Anyway, too many to think of.
>Who's your favorite cartoon character: Maggie Simpson

Fred Flintstone, Bugs Bunny, Ren and Stimpy, Daffy Duck (1940s) and Beavis and
Butthead, and Daria.

>Do you like:
>
>Sci -fi movies or Mysteries?: Sci-Fi
>
>Favorite Cable Stations: TechTV, Animal Planet, The Food Network, VH1
>Classic, Noggin, Comedy Central, and BBC America

Sites of note: <a href="http://www.krazy.com">Peter Wadsworth's Krazy Kat
site</a>href="http://www.amandabynes.com">Amanda Bynes's Own Site</a>
RIP, Danielle of San Diego.

Drew K.

Mar 22, 2002, 6:42:19 AM3/22/02
Tonight, I'm bored at work as well, so I thought I'd do Molly's survey
to get myself through the night........

>>Subject: Survey Time Yet Again :)
>>From: "Molly, the New Wave Queen" molly...@worldnet.att.net
>>Date: 3/1/02 10:53 PM Pacific Standard Time

>>Name: Andrew Keller

>>Where You Live Now?: San Jose, Ca.

>>Favorite Musical Groups: Fleetwood Mac, Bee Gees, Earth-wind &Fire, Styx, ABBA and some others

that I can't think of right now.

>>Favorite Musical Artists:

Billy Joel, Tony Bennett, Sinatra, Perry Como, Stevie Nicks,

Neil Diamond, Charlotte Church, Linda Rondstat, and YEAH Rachel, Lionel Ritchie!

>>Favorite Songs:

Shit, where to start?....Okay right now they would be: Honesty, Piano Man, Ny State of mind,

Just the Way You Are, Don't Bring me Down(ELO), Emotions, Leave a Tender Moment Alone,

Landslide(Stevie's, not that remake crap),Love on the Rocks, I'm Sailing Away, Best Of Times, ooh baby baby

>>Favorite Albums:

Saturday Night Fever, Peppers and Eggs(Sopranos), Purple Rain,

>>Favorite TV Shows:

Simpsons, Smallville, Of course the Sopranos, Twilight Zone( I jones for
this show), Facts of Life, Love Boat, Mystery Science theater, Crocodile
Hunter.

>>Favorite Movies:

Ah yes movies....

Goodfellas, Fast Times at Ridgemont high( I adore Phoebe Cates), Bound
By Honor, Donnie Brasco, Casino, Raging Bull, Heat, Godfather's 1&11,
North Dallas Forty, American history X, Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back,
Grease, Little Nicky, Happy Gilmore, The Wedding Singer, Beverly Hills Cop

>>Favorite Actors and Actresses:

Joe Pesci( I love this fucking guy), DeNiro, Pacino, Johnny Depp, Joe
Pantoliano, James Gandolfini, Kristen Kreuk, Edward Norton, Clint
Eastwood, Michael Imperioli, Jet Li, Steven Seagal, Delroy Lindo, Adam
Sandler

>>Favorite Foods:

Italian, Sushi, BBQ, Korean food, Steak, Shrimp, and a BIG Fat-assed
Burger that only I can make.

>>Favorite Books:

Comic book. no just kidding. Anything Mario Puzo.

>>If you could choose anywhere to live, where would it be?:

Anywhere my dad is.

>>Which celebrity would you send into outer space?:

Rosie O'fathead. And the entire MTV generation(just the new version not
the early mtv).

>>Who's your favorite cartoon character:

Barney Gumble, Nelson Muntz

>>Do you like:
>>
>>Sci -fi movies or Mysteries?:

Mysteries

--
Drew

rach

Mar 22, 2002, 8:44:49 AM3/22/02

> >>Favorite Musical Artists:
>

> Billy Joel, Tony Bennett, Sinatra, Perry Como, Stevie Nicks,
>
> Neil Diamond, Charlotte Church, Linda Rondstat, and YEAH Rachel, Lionel
Ritchie!

Lionel Ritchie.... now what is it about this guy? The Jeri curl mullet or
the sappy, love-sick songs he sings...oh ok NOW I get it... it's like
looking in mirror - right Drewie? ;)

> >>Favorite Songs:
>

> Shit, where to start?....Okay right now they would be: Honesty, Piano Man,
Ny State of mind,

> Just the Way You Are, Don't Bring me Down(ELO), Emotions, Leave a Tender
Moment Alone,

> Landslide(Stevie's, not that remake crap),

That remake crap is a dig at the Pumpkins right? Seems as though someone
maybe DIDN'T let their dog chew their mixed tapes from Canada....

> >>Which celebrity would you send into outer space?:
>

> Rosie O'fathead. And the entire MTV generation(just the new version not
> the early mtv).

With *that* answer, you'll fit in just PERFECTLY here. . .

rach (he knows I live to bug him )

> --
> Drew

The Wanderer

Mar 22, 2002, 1:40:15 PM3/22/02
Speaking about which (Rosie O'Bitch). I watched her "coming out" interview
and found that there was a certain humaity that made me soften my position.
Now I wasnt to kill her quickly instead of making her linger long in pain.
She actually was quite good, and quite convincing, because she was so
honest. I thought it was a good interview, and you'se guys know how much I
hate this pork chop. but what turned me off was AS USUAL it was all about
HER: "This is the face of a gay parent, I am a gay parent, when you think of
a gay parent here I am" etc. etc. She , of course thinks that her own
self-centered glutius humungi is the pefect poster child, the perfect
representative, etc. And we're back to: "you should be more like me,
EVERYBODY should be more like me." So now I have some (small) feeling for
her as a human being but I still cant stand her as a entertainer, and she
certainly is (IMHO) NO ROLE MODEL.

--
Buddy
from Brooklyn

"There are certain sections in New York, major, that I wouldn't advise you
to try to invade.' "
Humphrey Bogart as Rick-in "Casablanca"- to nazi officer.

"The making of an American begins at the point where he himself rejects all
other ties, any other history, and himself adopts the vesture of his adopted
land."
James Baldwin

"rach" <trist...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Drew K.

Mar 22, 2002, 1:39:26 PM3/22/02

rach wrote:

>>Billy Joel, Tony Bennett, Sinatra, Perry Como, Stevie Nicks,
>>
>>Neil Diamond, Charlotte Church, Linda Rondstat, and YEAH Rachel, Lionel
>>
> Ritchie!
>
> Lionel Ritchie.... now what is it about this guy? The Jeri curl mullet or
> the sappy, love-sick songs he sings...oh ok NOW I get it... it's like
> looking in mirror - right Drewie? ;)

Well then pass the Soul Glo. And it's Gherri curl okay? Geez.

>>Landslide(Stevie's, not that remake crap),
>>

> That remake crap is a dig at the Pumpkins right?

Of course. It's my job.

> Seems as though someone
> maybe DIDN'T let their dog chew their mixed tapes from Canada....

I sure did, especially after that rendition of Landslide. ;)

>>Rosie O'fathead. And the entire MTV generation(just the new version not
>>the early mtv).
>>

> With *that* answer, you'll fit in just PERFECTLY here. . .

clearly.

> rach (he knows I live to bug him )

Oh madone.

--
Drew

The Wanderer

LizzieZ

Mar 22, 2002, 2:50:09 PM3/22/02
>> Lionel Ritchie.... now what is it about this guy? The Jeri curl mullet or
>> the sappy, love-sick songs he sings...oh ok NOW I get it... it's like
>> looking in mirror - right Drewie? ;)
>>

>Well then pass the Soul Glo. And it's Gherri curl okay? Geez.

Actually, officially it's JHERI curl (looked 'em both up online, because I had
never seen it spelled with a "g."). Made popular by beauty-products
entrepreneur Jheri Redding, hence the spelling. ;-)

Liz
(still giggling over the phrase "jheri curl mullet...")

Drew K.

Mar 23, 2002, 1:47:14 AM3/23/02
Okay, I gotcha. I was wondering how it was really spelled.

--
Drew

Drew K.

Mar 23, 2002, 1:49:46 AM3/23/02
Damn, is it? Now I look like a total dork correcting Rachel. lol

And for the record everyone, I do not look like Lionel Ritchie. As for
the Jheri curl.......

--
Drew

Drew K.

Mar 23, 2002, 2:02:02 AM3/23/02
I missed that one on purpose. All in all though, I was kind of curious
as to what moronic things she would say so I am glad someone caught it
and said something about it. Can't stand tha bitch though. She thinks
what she has to say has this infinite value and wisdom. Well she's wrong
and I can't stand it when she gets into politics. She is a moron.

--
Drew

rach

Mar 23, 2002, 8:26:12 AM3/23/02
whether you are correcting me or not, you are still a total dork.

--
rach
Shut my mouth and strike the demons
That cursed you and your reasons

"Drew K." <sjd...@ivwnet.com> wrote in message

The Wanderer

Naz Reyes

Mar 23, 2002, 5:05:43 PM3/23/02
Buddy, I'm sure by now that you know that I normally ignore posts about
Rosie and what she's all about. All I know is that when a person
becomes a real bitch like she does, there usually is a BIG reason behind
it, and it's more likely that she's been abused in one way or another.

Sympathy for her is usually my only reaction, and her being a bitch is
her way of "surviving". It doesn't make it right, but that's the way
most cope with such things, I think.

I'm not sure if I made any sense, but that's the way I see it :)

-Naz

Naz Reyes

Mar 23, 2002, 5:08:14 PM3/23/02

Drew K. wrote:

> Shit, where to start?....Okay right now they would be: Honesty, Piano
> Man, Ny State of mind,

HONESTY by Billy Joel!!!!!!!!! I sang that song in my senior recital,
and is one of my faves!

Rach, was right. You do have feelings! LOL :-)

-Naz

Naz Reyes

Mar 23, 2002, 5:09:50 PM3/23/02
That's not what you said about him the last time I talked to ya :-)
Stop lying, Rach :-)

-Naz

rach

Mar 23, 2002, 5:15:46 PM3/23/02
Naz. . . you're treading on thin ice, sunshine ;)

--
rach
Shut my mouth and strike the demons
That cursed you and your reasons

"Naz Reyes" <n...@american.edu> wrote in message

rach

Mar 23, 2002, 5:22:14 PM3/23/02
Naz... am I going to have to say the gloves are off and the fur is going to
fly. ;)

--
rach
Shut my mouth and strike the demons
That cursed you and your reasons

"Naz Reyes" <n...@american.edu> wrote in message

The Wanderer

Naz Reyes

Mar 23, 2002, 5:42:10 PM3/23/02
Oh yea? I thought I fell in it about an hour ago...LOL

-Naz

Drew K.

Mar 24, 2002, 1:59:05 AM3/24/02

Naz Reyes wrote:

But it's a no-good excuse, Naz. Plenty have been abused in life but they
don't always turn out bitches.

> Sympathy for her is usually my only reaction, and her being a bitch is
> her way of "surviving". It doesn't make it right, but that's the way
> most cope with such things, I think.
>
> I'm not sure if I made any sense, but that's the way I see it :)

Sure it does but I figure her success is the main culprit for her
bitchiness. That's how I see things.

--
Drew

Drew K.

Mar 24, 2002, 2:03:37 AM3/24/02

Naz Reyes wrote:

> HONESTY by Billy Joel!!!!!!!!! I sang that song in my senior recital,
> and is one of my faves!

Yep. Mine too. Let's go Karaoke and do that song! lol

> Rach, was right. You do have feelings! LOL :-)

So she says. Lol

--
Drew

LizzieZ

Mar 25, 2002, 10:24:17 AM3/25/02
>> HONESTY by Billy Joel!!!!!!!!! I sang that song in my senior recital,
>> and is one of my faves!
>>

>Yep. Mine too. Let's go Karaoke and do that song! lol

Better yet, let's all get together and I'll play it for everyone to sing. It's
one of my favorite songs to relax to at the piano. ;-)

Liz

Sunshine State

Mar 26, 2002, 2:03:43 AM3/26/02
"Sunshine"? Hey, how did I get dragged into this . . .

sjdrewk

Mar 27, 2002, 11:46:30 AM3/27/02
liz...@aol.comedy (LizzieZ) wrote in message news:<20020325102417...@mb-fi.aol.com>...

Sounds good to me!!! :)