Here's What A 12pk & A Lot Of Time Will Get You!!

recsec

Oct 23, 2000, 1:58:36 AM10/23/00
Aaaaaaahhhhh!!! Made you look!! No really. I have some stats here from the
pics on the newsgroup site. For the people who sent in multiple pics these
are the ones I used to compile this list: Liz with a knot in her shirt,
Molly in car, cheerleadin' Nadine, no wig Nate, Christmas '80 Naz, Nigel in
striped jacket, Rachel next to rock, Tiny on couch, Tom on couch, Jaime on
porch holding up pole, James in kitchen, Erin at tombstone, no glasses
Dixon, Dawna's arm round Larry. Everyone else had just one pic in there.
This is as of 10-23-00 12:15 a.m. Central. Some of them I used my best
judgment on. So here we go:
No. or participants = 22. 11 women 11 guys.
Hair color:
Red - Aleen, Erin.
Blonde - Ang, Larry, Dennis, Jaime, Mike, Nadine, Nate, Tom. 3 women
5 guys.
Brunette - Billy, Buddy, Dawna, Dennis, Dixon, James, Liz, Molly,
Naz, Rachel, Rhonda, Trish. 6 women 6 guys.
No. who wear glasses = 8. Buddy, Dennis, James, Jaime, Molly, Naz, Td,
Tom. 3 women 5 guys.
No. who have sunglasses = 2. Billy & Rachel.
No. of women in dresses = 5. Trish, Td, Nadine, Aleen, Ang.
No. of women with straps on their shoulders = 3. Alleen, Ang, & Trish.
No. of guys with facial hair = 5. No. with full beards = 3. Billy,
Buddy, Dennis. Goatees = 1. James. Just a moustache = 1. Naz. No.
that need to shave = 3. Mike, Nate, Nigel. All others clean shaven.
No. of pictures taken indoors = 14. Allen, Billy, Dawna, Larry, Dixon,
James, Liz, Mike, Nadine, Naz, TD, Tom, Trish, Ang, Nate. 7
women 8 guys.
Outdoors = 7. Buddy, Dennis, Erin, Jaime, Molly, Nigel, Rachel. 4 women
3 guys.
No. of pics with a vehicle in it = 4. Buddy, Erin, Molly, Nigel. (I
think that's a boat Nigel is on.) 2 each.
No. of smiles showing some teeth = 14. Alleen, Dawna, Larry, Dennis,
Dixon, Erin, Jaime, Molly, Nadine, Nigel, TD, Tom, Trish,
Rachel. 9 women 5 guys.
No. not showing teeth = 8. Ang, Billy, Buddy, James, Liz, Mike, Naz,
Nate. 2 women 6 guys.
No. of pics with indoor plants = 4. Naz, TD, Trish, Ang. 3 women 1 guy.
No. of guys wearing ties = 2. Nate & Naz.
No. of couch shots = 2. TD, & Tom. 1 each.

Like I said some were "best judgment calls". Hope tho I got 'em rite!!
Billy

Dixon Hayes

Oct 23, 2000, 2:47:48 AM10/23/00
Very good Billy, thanks! For the record I do wear contacts, and around the
house I have a backup pair of glasses that I rarely wear in public anymore...

Dixon
===========
"You never know when another beast might come down out of the forest!"
--Barney Fife, legendary lawman

Remember THE Hollywood Squares...the original and the best
http://www.geocities.com/screenjockey/classicsquares.html

Oil Impressionist

Oct 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/23/00
In article <gsQI5.7606$NP.5...@news.flash.net>,

Wow . . . you sure do have time on your hands, boyo!! :)

You done good! I normally wear glasses, but sometimes have contacs.
There was a plant in the background of Larry's 70s pic and our indoor
one, which we might have cropped, so we'll forgive you that one. Larry
and I were sitting on a couch, and I was wearing a jean dress, but
other than that . . . :)))))

Shoot, that was an incredible compiling job, Billy! Really far out!!

Dawna & Larry

--
~~A deadly secret lies within LAURA'S LEGACY, available @ Amazon.com
Our web site: http://scribes.virtualave.net/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

WiNK

Oct 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/23/00
Yea, Dixon....I have a pair of those "backup glasses" as well. :-) How
does that grab you, Buddy? ;-)

Nadine

Dixon Hayes <dixon...@aol.comspamless> wrote in message

WiNK

Oct 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/23/00
Nadine should be on the blonde AND the brunette list!!! ;-) Hey, it sounds
like we have yet even MORE updates!!!!!

Thanks, Billy...who is *way* too good at stats. :-)

Nadine

recsec <rec...@flash.net> wrote in message

The Wanderer

Oct 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/23/00
Hey Dix,
As a person who wears glasses I've noticed a phenomenon that I call
glass-face. It's not squinting, but your face seems to grow in around your
glasses. So when you meet someone who normally wears glasses (but dont have
'em on) you know immediately that they are glass wearers because they seem
to be missing from their faces. There seems to be that space that needs to
be filled in. Know what I mean?

--
Buddy
from Brooklyn

The Wanderer

Oct 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/23/00
It grabs me by the strings of my heart, and those strings play like a
harp-beautiful music. They could only be an attractive addition to an
already beautiful portrait.

"WiNK" <tcbel...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Yea, Dixon....I have a pair of those "backup glasses" as well. :-) How
> does that grab you, Buddy? ;-)
>
> Nadine

The Wanderer

Oct 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/23/00
Ah yes, but a bright, spacious room that is filled with the golden rays of
the sun-along with it's warmth would be no less so no matter what color that
room might be painted.

--

> Nadine should be on the blonde AND the brunette list!!! ;-) Hey, it
sounds
> like we have yet even MORE updates!!!!!
>
> Thanks, Billy...who is *way* too good at stats. :-)
>
> Nadine

WiNK

Oct 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/23/00
I think I followed that! :-) You have a way with words, Buddy!

Nadine

The Wanderer <rosieon...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> Ah yes, but a bright, spacious room that is filled with the golden rays of
> the sun-along with it's warmth would be no less so no matter what color
that
> room might be painted.
>
> --
> Buddy
> from Brooklyn
> http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Thebes/5591/
> "WiNK" <tcbel...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Nadine should be on the blonde AND the brunette list!!! ;-) Hey, it
> sounds
> > like we have yet even MORE updates!!!!!
> >
> > Thanks, Billy...who is *way* too good at stats. :-)
> >
> > Nadine

Dixon Hayes

Oct 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/23/00
> It's not squinting, but your face seems to grow in around your
>glasses. So when you meet someone who normally wears glasses (but dont have
>'em on) you know immediately that they are glass wearers

I have noticed that Buddy. I felt like that during the years I wore my glasses
on a regular basis. I switched to contact lenses almost 20 years ago and only
wear my glasses, like when I lose a lens or something. I just like seeing life
without a frame around it,that's all.

Nadine--I'll bet you look *adorable* in your glasses!

LizzieZ

Oct 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/23/00
>Very good Billy, thanks! For the record I do wear contacts, and around the
>house I have a backup pair of glasses that I rarely wear in public anymore...
>
>Dixon

And I'm just the opposite -- I wear contacts but wear my glasses pretty often.
(That's why I made sure to get glasses I really liked!) Don't have any pix of
me in them that I'm aware of, but I'll see if I can't wrangle one up...

And again, Billy, great job! Really too bad you don't like spending time with
this group.... ;-)

Liz

WiNK

Oct 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/23/00
Yea, well....... I'll never tell. :-)

Nadine
Blind as a bat.... :-)

Dixon Hayes <dixon...@aol.comspamless> wrote in message

Tiny Dancer

Oct 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/23/00
And so the word went out from "recsec" <rec...@flash.net>:

>Aaaaaaahhhhh!!! Made you look!! No really. I have some stats
>here from the pics on the newsgroup site.

<BIG snip>

Good heavens, Billy, are you house-bound for some reason?! Hope
you're feeling better soon! ;-) Excellent work, my dear. Completely and
utterly useless but excellent nonetheless. For the record, I have worn
contacts in the past but can only wear hard ones and they drive me nuts.
Blind as a bat without 'em just like Nadine so I'm stuck.

I did enjoy some of these stats of yours:

>No. or participants = 22. 11 women 11 guys.

Beautiful, I love symmetry.

> No. of women in dresses = 5. Trish, Td, Nadine, Aleen, Ang.

Actually, it was a skirt and blouse ensemble.

> No. of pics with a vehicle in it = 4. Buddy, Erin, Molly, Nigel. (I
>think that's a boat Nigel is on.) 2 each.

Yup, Nigel's on a boat, I had to crop a bit to get the shot in. I don't
believe it's *his* boat but it doesn't matter for the stats.

> No. of smiles showing some teeth = 14. Alleen, Dawna, Larry, Dennis,
>Dixon, Erin, Jaime, Molly, Nadine, Nigel, TD, Tom, Trish,
>Rachel. 9 women 5 guys.
>
> No. not showing teeth = 8. Ang, Billy, Buddy, James, Liz, Mike, Naz,
>Nate. 2 women 6 guys.

Hmmm ... not sure what it all means but it makes me go "Hmmm..." :-)

> No. of couch shots = 2. TD, & Tom. 1 each.

WHAT?! I'll have you know my skirt was past my knees and I would .....
oh, sorry, that's *couch* shot, yeah, I did one of those.

Cheers,

TD

My excitement
Turns into fright
All my words fade
What am I gonna say?
from Kate Bush's "There Goes A Tenner"

Webmistress of the official a.c.u '70s site
http://members.nbci.com/oroborus12/70s.html

The Sesame Street Lyrics and Sounds Archive
http://i.am/tinyd

a_nate...@my-deja.com

Oct 23, 2000, 9:51:09 PM10/23/00
A stat you forgot.

No. of guys wearing uniforms = 2

1. Nate in his lab jacket. 2. Billy in his Astros shirt.

That shirt had better be standard issue "real fan" Astro shirt! Bought
at the park. Much better would have been a Oilers or Rockets shirt.

The Wanderer

Oct 23, 2000, 10:10:44 PM10/23/00
You know you sound like one lusty babe.

"Tiny Dancer" <ti...@idirect.com> wrote in message

> And so the word went out from "recsec" <rec...@flash.net>:
>

> >Aaaaaaahhhhh!!! Made you look!! No really. I have some stats
> >here from the pics on the newsgroup site.
>

> <BIG snip>
>
> Good heavens, Billy, are you house-bound for some reason?! Hope
> you're feeling better soon! ;-) Excellent work, my dear. Completely and
> utterly useless but excellent nonetheless. For the record, I have worn
> contacts in the past but can only wear hard ones and they drive me nuts.
> Blind as a bat without 'em just like Nadine so I'm stuck.
>
> I did enjoy some of these stats of yours:
>

> >No. or participants = 22. 11 women 11 guys.
>

> Beautiful, I love symmetry.

> > No. of women in dresses = 5. Trish, Td, Nadine, Aleen, Ang.
>

> Actually, it was a skirt and blouse ensemble.
>

> > No. of pics with a vehicle in it = 4. Buddy, Erin, Molly, Nigel. (I
> >think that's a boat Nigel is on.) 2 each.
>

> Yup, Nigel's on a boat, I had to crop a bit to get the shot in. I don't
> believe it's *his* boat but it doesn't matter for the stats.
>

> > No. of smiles showing some teeth = 14. Alleen, Dawna, Larry, Dennis,
> >Dixon, Erin, Jaime, Molly, Nadine, Nigel, TD, Tom, Trish,
> >Rachel. 9 women 5 guys.
> >
> > No. not showing teeth = 8. Ang, Billy, Buddy, James, Liz, Mike, Naz,
> >Nate. 2 women 6 guys.
>

> Hmmm ... not sure what it all means but it makes me go "Hmmm..." :-)
>

> > No. of couch shots = 2. TD, & Tom. 1 each.

Raphael

Oct 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/24/00
Dixon Hayes <dixon...@aol.comspamless> wrote in message

> Very good Billy, thanks! For the record I do wear contacts, and around
the
> house I have a backup pair of glasses that I rarely wear in public
anymore...

Contact wearer here, too (usually one purple, one teal)...although, I'm
wearing my glasses at this moment. As for hair colour...hee hee... Let's
just say that Malaysian Cherry mixed with Egyptian Plum isn't my natural
colour <G> .

Cool list though...I love seeing lists like that. Heck, I just love lists
(I'm an accountant, we're like that ).

Erin ">