Embarrassing 70s Moments

Chris Baleine

Jun 19, 1994, 5:12:18 PM6/19/94
I'm a 70s survivor and I'm a little embarrassed..

For practically the whole Bicentennial '76 year I wore one of those
3-pointed Revolutionary War hats. I varied between the black felt
model and the blue denim one. I made a stylish young soldier,
with my hat, denim jacket, black converse sneakers.

toyboy

Jun 19, 1994, 7:07:38 PM6/19/94
Chris Baleine (xce...@bga.com) wrote:
: I'm a 70s survivor and I'm a little embarrassed..

I'm proud of the 70s! (1971 - 1980)

I was 14 - 23. It was an important time of my life!

TB (toyboy - It is my wife's nickname for me.)

ko...@cruzio.com

Jun 19, 1994, 10:13:39 PM6/19/94

It seems that all of my photos from that era show me in
happenin' quiana (Is that the right term? Totally slinky
polyester things...) shirts with pointy collars drooping
halfway down to my three-inch-wide belt. Phew!

Official After-the-Fact Motto of the '70s:
"What were we thinking?"
--
ko...@cruzio.com, a.k.a. Marty Stevens
"I'd prefer a bomb shelter with a sun roof."

NAME Marty Kelley

Jun 20, 1994, 2:20:00 PM6/20/94
My Eternal Claim to Shame: I went to my eighth-grade graduation in a
powder-blue leisure suit and semi-platform shoes (shudder!).

--Marty (Think I'll go listen to my "Best of Abba" tape...)