I found it! I found Monster C**k!

1 view

antipos...@127.0.0.1

Jul 24, 2001, 9:02:12 PM7/24/01

Beatlfilms

Jul 24, 2001, 10:21:23 PM7/24/01
antipos...@127.0.0.1 said:

>http://www.phallicsymbol.com/phallic020.html

I dare say you have indeed! :-) Is this thread the sequel to the first one? Ya
know, "The Monster Cock Rises Again"!

This time it's personal...
Shawn

rach

Jul 24, 2001, 10:25:03 PM7/24/01
I don't know what to say first.... First of all, Tom - you are indeed a cock
crusader!

and Shawn... may I say... welcome to the club of pervs! ;)

go ahead... make my day

--

rach
"cheer up, my brother, come live in the sunshine - we'll understand it all
Beatlfilms <beatl...@aol.com> wrote in message

Kelly

Jul 24, 2001, 10:33:34 PM7/24/01
Tom,

I didn't think looking for a monster cock was your thing. :-)

You live and you learn.

Kelly

<antipos...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

> http://www.phallicsymbol.com/phallic020.html

antipos...@127.0.0.1

Jul 24, 2001, 10:40:54 PM7/24/01

"Kelly" <spide...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Tom,
>
>I didn't think looking for a monster cock was your thing. :-)
>
>You live and you learn.
>
>Kelly

Well, Kelly, to paraphrase the former leader of the free world, it depends
on what the meaning of "looking for" is...

Tom

Dixon Hayes

Jul 25, 2001, 12:24:51 AM7/25/01
Tom sent:

>http://www.phallicsymbol.com/phallic020.html

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the locker room...

Dixon
===========
"Why go to the duck pond at night? You can't see the ducks!"
--Opie Taylor

Classic Hollywood Squares:
http://www.geocities.come/screenjockey/classicsquares.html

Beatlfilms

Jul 25, 2001, 3:03:44 AM7/25/01
rach said:

>and Shawn... may I say... welcome to the club of pervs! ;)
>
>go ahead... make my day

Thanks! Make your day, hmmm? Would you be willing to lend me a hand? :-)

Or should I just go pitch me a tent...
Shawn

rach

Jul 25, 2001, 8:24:14 AM7/25/01
I was a girl guide way back when (no comments from the peanut
gallery)... that is until I told the guide leader a few things and we
stuck a note that said KICK ME HARD on her back.) and as you know,
Girl Guides always lend a hand... its our motto and my personal
mantra. ;)

rach

Yeff

Jul 25, 2001, 1:07:00 PM7/25/01
In article <4c72dcc0.01072...@posting.google.com>,
rach<trist...@hotmail.com> wrote in
alt.culture.us.1970s:

> I was a girl guide way back when (no comments from the peanut
> gallery)... that is until I told the guide leader a few things and we
> stuck a note that said KICK ME HARD on her back.) and as you know,
> Girl Guides always lend a hand... its our motto and my personal
> mantra. ;)

After reading this thread...

The Puritan in me is offended by the subject.

The father in me is offended it's on this newsgroup.

The 70s person in me says, "Hey Rach, what's your sign?"

<g>

-Jeff B. (hoping his Jordache jeans are tight enough)
yeff at erols dot com

Nazter@4200

Jul 25, 2001, 5:55:01 PM7/25/01
trist...@hotmail.com (rach) wrote in message news:<4c72dcc0.01072...@posting.google.com>...

> I was a girl guide way back when (no comments from the peanut
> gallery)... that is until I told the guide leader a few things and we
> stuck a note that said KICK ME HARD on her back.) and as you know,
> Girl Guides always lend a hand... its our motto and my personal
> mantra. ;)
>
> rach

Girl guide? What's that? Is that the same thing as an "escort"? :-)

-Naz

rach

Jul 25, 2001, 7:13:39 PM7/25/01

Your Jordache jeans *are* tight enough Jeff... in fact, I can read the date
on the quarter in your back pocket... AND is that a roll of certs in your
front pocket or are you just happy to see us?

rach

rach

Jul 25, 2001, 7:14:11 PM7/25/01
Name your price, Mr Naz... lol

--

rach
"cheer up, my brother, come live in the sunshine - we'll understand it all
by and by..."

Nazter@4200 <n...@american.edu> wrote in message

Tiny Dancer

Jul 26, 2001, 8:48:22 PM7/26/01
And so the word went out from <antipos...@127.0.0.1>:

>http://www.phallicsymbol.com/phallic020.html

Wowee, now that's what I call a monster alright! The mind boggles
as to how you found this delightful site, Tom, but I thank you for it :-)
I haven't looked through it all yet but this is an early fave:

http://www.phallicsymbol.com/phallic002.html

What were they thinking?!

Cheers,

TD

Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go
from Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody"

For a good time call
http://the70s.cjb.net

The Sesame Street Lyrics and Sounds Archive
http://i.am/tinyd

antipos...@127.0.0.1

Jul 26, 2001, 8:58:41 PM7/26/01

LOL, asparagus eating will never be the same.

Tom

PS, I don't remember exactly how I found this charming site, other than by
searching for "phallic symbol." I was looking for a particular totemic image
I remembered seeing some time ago in an anthropology book, but this is the
best site I was able to find, just filled with all kinds of monsters.

The Wanderer

Jul 26, 2001, 9:05:39 PM7/26/01
"Tiny Dancer" <ti...@idirect.com> wrote in message

> What were they thinking?!

Better yet, where would it fit?
--
Buddy
from Brooklyn

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Thebes/5591/
http://the70s.cjb.net

"It'd take a guy a lifetime to know Brooklyn t'roo an' t'roo. An' even den,
yuh wouldn't know it all."
Thomas Wolfe from Death To Morning

rach

Jul 26, 2001, 9:02:29 PM7/26/01
I think I could find a safe place... ;)

--

rach
"cheer up, my brother, come live in the sunshine - we'll understand it all
by and by..."

The Wanderer <rosieon...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Yeff

Jul 27, 2001, 3:33:09 AM7/27/01
In article <86387.22982$A4.23...@news20.bellglobal.com>,
rach<trist...@hotmail.com> wrote in
alt.culture.us.1970s:

> I think I could find a safe place... ;)

{smitten sigh}

Rach, can I drink your bath water?

-Jeff B. (ashamed that that's the cleanest thought he had)

rach

Jul 27, 2001, 8:32:12 AM7/27/01
lol I was about to say I dont have a comeback for that one... until it hit me...

*hands Jeff a straw*

(thanks for the early morning laugh)

rach

Nanc

Jul 27, 2001, 1:26:39 PM7/27/01
For Pete's sake I am away for a few days and this is what you kids were up
to???? tsk...tsk I wonder what Sister Mary Elephant would say about this????
Class?? Class??