Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

Movie ratings

閲覧: 0 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Dixon Hayes

未読、
1996/06/08 3:00:001996/06/08

I went to a drive-in the other night, for the first time in 20 years.
That brought something to mind for me: since the MPAA movie ratings
first came out in the '60's, ours is the first generation to grow up
with it. Did any of you get into it, trying to sneak into an "R" or "X"
rated film, before you turned 17?

I, along with two friends, paid admission to see a re-release of "101
Dalmations" in 1979, when we were 15. Then, we sneaked into the next
theatre (it was a twinplex) to see "Alien." We didn't make it past the
previews for "Moonraker" before they kicked us out and threatened to ban
us from the theatre.

Upshot: we saw "Alien" six months later on HBO; the theatre went out of
business shortly thereafter.

--Dixon Hayes
16 when I finally saw "Alien"

John Saponaro

未読、
1996/06/10 3:00:001996/06/10

Does anybody remember when the PG rating was originally "M" for "Mature
Audiences"? They changed it to "GP" to stand for "General Audiences,
Parental Guidance Suggested," and finally it became PG.

John's Words O'Wisdom Amusing Webheads Since 1996

新着メール 0 件