UPDATE from Nancy Luft

Nancy Luft

Dec 28, 2008, 3:28:58 PM12/28/08
Hi!

Here is a copy of my latest email for you all to read:

Greetings to you all! KILL ALL JEWS! Did any of those rockets from
The Palestinians hurt any Jews? HELL NO, they all did miss! Oh,
one of them, AFTER those Jews butchered hundreds of Palestinians, I
think might have hit a Jews. The TRUTH is that Jews had absolutely no
right, what so ever, to murder hundreds of Palestinians and wound many
times more of them! Who did cause this current, on going, ATROCITY
that those God damned Jews are doing today? Barack Obama did cause
it, by PANDERING TO JEWS AFTER HE WAS ELECTED ... so that sick, pure
evil son of a bitch Prime Minister Olmert believes that Obama will
allow those Jews to get away with this current, on going, CRIME
AGAINST HUMANITY, a fact of life! Now there, Barack Obama, try for
once to act like a morally correct US President and simply telephone
Olmert immediately and tell him that if he does not stop butchering
all of those utterly innocent Palestinians, once you take office you
will block all money and weapons to Israel, please! Prime Minister
Olmert, could you PLEASE GO PUBLIC and just PROVE TO MANKIND that Jews
have some sort of legal right to that land that you Jews have built
your Israel upon? If you do not do that, soon, very soon, EVERY JEW
ON THIS EARTH WILL BE DEAD, a fact of life! The entire human race has
watched you Jews, Olmert, for sixty years, murder those Palestinians
in order to CRIMINALLY STEAL THEIR LANDS to which you Jews have
absolutely no legal claim what so ever ... and mankind has had it with
all of you Jews ... mankind shall soon be KILLING EVERY JEW UPON THIS
EARTH for that horrific crime against humanity, atrocity. Israel is
not a nation, Israel is an atrocity. Why is that an Israel today,
Olmert? Israel only exists today due to CRIME and CRIMINAL ACTIVITY,
a fact of life. Our American mass media, our American psychiatry,
etc., is simply packed full of Jews and in order for Rockefeller's
Rich Man's Mafia to criminally control those key professions ... they
bought American Jews ... they support Israel The Atrocity as a PAYOFF
FOR AMERICAN JEWS HELPING THEIR MAFIA to criminally control us
Americans! Without that criminal payoff, there would not be any
Israel today! The Mafia will soon be losing criminal control of The
USA as there is just no way in hell that they can remain in control of
our nation with our entire US economy now in the process of MELTING
DOWN COMPLETELY. And when they lose criminal control, The American
People will KILL ALL PREDATORS ... all of those sick pigs who live off
the hard work of the American People ... all of our rich and ruling
class, along with all Jews and clergy shall soon be DEAD. And once
The American People get control of their USA they will BURY ISRAEL ...
and you Olmert and all of your Jews will be DEAD! Just read what The
Sputnik Forces total mind controlled psychic Jeane Dixon to predict in
her early books that were written in the 1950s, Olmert. There will
be a SECOND HOLOCAUST. The Sputnik Forces total mind controlled her
to predict that because they KNEW that you Jews did LEGALLY SELL THAT
LAND TO ARABS OF YOUR OWN FREE WILLS AND THEREFORE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT
TO RETURN TO IT! It was The Sputnik Forces, who did total mind control
Nastradamus to make this predictions, which are hidden in his
writings ... hidden because when he lived it was illegal to make any
predictions at all due to the fact that so very many people were
correctly predicting the future that laws were written to outlaw
making any and all predictions. The Sputnik Forces did predict in
his writings that Hitler would be getting into power and then they did
cause Hitler to get into power, a fact of life. Many people
attempted to murder Hitler, but they all did fail due to The Sputnik
Forces protecting him. The Sputnik Forces did get and keep Hitler
into power until he gassed to death HALF OF THE JEWS UPON OUR EARTH, a
fact of life! Why did Jews get exiled from one European nation after
another and dumped into Nazi Germany, Olmert? Because they move into
a nation and then they hog up for themselves all of the wealth,
political power, etc., and they cause a backlash against them that
always gets them all exiled ...until no nation is dumb enough to take
any Jews when a Hitler comes along and tried to kick all of his Jews
out ... and so they get gassed to death. American Jews have become
the richest and most politically powerful group in our USA and that is
why today, the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS WANT THEM ALL DEAD! Go check
and read what is written about Jews on The Internet, Olmert,
please! Right, Americans HATE JEWS AND THEY HATE ISRAEL
ENORMOUSLY ... and today a record breaking amount of HATRED OF JEWS
AND ISRAEL is now all over the entire Internet! NO native peoples can
to be the slaves, the niggers of all skin colors, to a THE MASTER RACE
OF JEWS who own everything and have all of the political power. So
as American Jews have gained more and more wealth and political power,
once again history is repeating itself and today MOST AMERICANS WANT
ALL JEWS ON THIS EARTH DEAD! Come on you AIPAC TRAITOR JEWS, just
tell ALL Americans the TRUTH for once, please! Tell ALL Americans
that the most important land trading routes used to all go through
Israel and that was making all Jews richer then all fucking hell.
And then when mankind invented ships and shipped goods by sea and
those goods no longer went through Israel, those Jews did grow
extremely poor, so of their OWN FREE WILLS ALL OF THOSE JEWS LEGALLY
SOLD EVERYTHING, their businesses, their homes, etc., TO ARABS and all
of those Jews moved to other nations where they used that money that
they raised by selling out to Arabs to start banks, become merchants,
etc., so that they could all become rich once again. What is the
price American Jews will soon be paying for refusing to tell ALL of us
Americans the TRUTH about that all and for BRAINWASHING US AMERICANS
WITH THOSE LIES THAT JEWS HAVE A RIGHT TO RETURN, you AIPAC PIG
JEWS? The American People will soon be KILLING EVERY JEW UPON OUR
PLANET, a fact of life! AIPAC PIG JEWS, you do NOT brainwash The
American People with LIES in order to criminally steal endless amounts
of their tax payer money to give to that ATROCITY ISRAEL ... to be
used to commit those horrific crimes, atrocities, against those Arabs,
Palestinians ... doing that will automatically get Americans to KILL
EVERY JEW UPON THIS EARTH! And Obama, you better start to learn how a
US President acts! You did PROMISE voters that you would make sure
that all past US Presidents do stand trial for the crimes that they
committed while in office, and you better do that, Obama, or else you
will soon be losing control of the entire USA and there shall be an
ARMED REVOLUTION in our own USA, a fact of life. That means that
YOU, Obama, arrest Bush and Cheney and their regime and put them on
trial and convict them for their Iraqi WAR CRIME Fiasco. That does
mean that you have BOTH of those Clintons, members of their regime,
along with REPUBLICAN JEW Alan Greenspan and his fellow Republicans,
all arrested and criminally charged with defrauding Americans out of
money that they were entitled to receive and thereby causing the
deaths of huge numbers of our senior citizens and disabled Americans,
both civilian and military ... as when they cooked the books to
grossly understate when inflation was, that is what they did do!
Etc.! You will have ZERO CREDIBILITY unless you do those things,
Obama, which does mean that with our US economy MELTING DOWN
COMPLETELY, you will lose control of our nation and there shall be an
ARMED REVOLUTION, a fucking class war! And that does mean, Obama,
that YOU better tell ALL Americans the TRUTH about the history of
those Jews and Israel and how those Jews do not have any legal right
to any of that Arab lands, and who Jews have known that fact of life
all along and they LIED to dupe The American People into supporting
them and their ATROCITY ISRAEL, etc.! You better stop you God damned
PANDERING immediately, Obama, because to keep it up is for YOU to
cause an ARMED REVOLUTION for sure inside our own USA, a fact of life!
That Global No Fault Peace Treaty Package with The Sputnik Forces and
the government of Russian to end this insanity, Obama? Well, you
KNOWINGLY put MASS MURDER HILLARY CLINTON INTO YOUR CABINET ... so
that means that WE VICTIMS TO NOT SUPPORT THAT TREATY DEAL ANY
LONGER! The Sputnik Forces do NOT care to even speak with you,
Obama, at all, now! They say that BOTH Clintons did cook the books
to lie about inflation and BOTH of them are now GUILTY of MASS MURDER
OF COUNTLESS SENIOR CITIZENS AND DISABLED AMERICANS, both civilian and
military! YOU sure did piss and shit all over all of the people who
busted their asses, royally, to rig you into office so that you could
do that treaty deal, Obama, by putting that MASS MURDERER Hillary
Clinton into your Cabinet, so now The Sputnik Forces refuse to even
speak with you at all! They busted their asses to elect you to do
that treaty deal, Obama, because you were politically CLEAN and you
therefore would be able to do that treaty deal ... and then you sleep
with pigs and wake up smelling like them by putting a Clinton into
your Cabinet so now you cannot even speak with The Sputnik Forces
about that treaty deal. YOU ARE A LOSER, Obama, a huge LOSER! And
you, Obama, better immediately increase all of those Social Security
checks and military retirement and disability checks by a huge EIGHTY
PERCENT and return to those folks, immediately, all of the money that
has been intentionally, illegally, criminally stolen from all of their
past checks ... because if you do not, you shall have to deal with an
ARMED REVOLUTION a hell of a lot sooner then later, Obama, trust me on
that fact of life! That money is being stolen from elderly
Americans, Americans near retirement who just lost their savings in
their money marker accounts, 401K retirement accounts, it is being
criminally stolen from everyone's elderly parents, elderly
grandparents, elderly uncles and aunts, etc. People do NOT have any
money to help their elderly loved ones at all ... they have an
extremely NEGATIVE SAVINGS RATE. People do DEMAND that you stop
criminally stealing money out of the checks that go to their elderly
loved ones, and return all of that stolen money to them all, with
interest, immediately, Obama. Just STOP TRYING TO GENOCIDE TO DEATH
ALL OF THEIR ELDERLY LOVED ONES, Obama, or else your ass will surely
have an ARMED REVOLUTION to deal with a hell of a lot sooner then
later, a fact of life! Just tax the Super Rich and Rich, Obama, to
get the money to do that all ... as they are the ones who do have that
criminally stolen money that belongs to our senior citizens and
disabled civilians and members of our military! You, Obama, better
stop your God damned PANDERING completely and learn to stand up like a
MAN and be our US President immediately! I did tell you,
repeatedly, while you were campaigning, Obama, that you would have to
become a People's President and that you would have to have ONLY
PROGRESSIVES in your administration, Cabinet. STOP PANDERING TO WHAT
IS, you fucking FOOL Obama, because what is, very, very soon shall not
be! Our entire US economy and the global economy, is all MELTING
DOWN NOW, Obama, and that means that you must GO LEFT ... because
mankind always GOES LEFT DURING DEPRESSIONS. You have absolutely
nothing at all in that STIMULUS PACKAGE that shall fix our economy, as
it is just another fucking patch, that might or might not buy you some
time or it could cause our entire economy to go completely to hell
sooner and ... at a huge price ... which should sharply increase
inflation and destroy our entire economy a faster rate! In past
emails I told you how to fix our economy, Obama, you put in place
trade barriers, you put regulations back into place, you tax the Super
Rich out of existence, and put a ninety-one percent tax upon all Rich,
you take that wealth that they criminally stole from The People with
REAGANOMICS and return it to The People, you rebuild our lost
factories, you make it much easier to join labor unions, etc. And YOU
tell that God damned Olmert, Obama, that if The Palestinians kill ONE
JEW ... that means that Jews can only kill one Palestinian in
return ... and it is not acceptable for those God damned Jews to be
massacring those Palestinians like Olmert is now doing and if he does
not stop immediately, you shall cut all money and weapons to Israel
completely, all of the while you are in office! You need NOT kiss
the asses of any Jews, Obama, as all you have to do is just TELL ALL
AMERICANS THE TRUTH, that Jews do NOT have any legal right, what so
ever, to be in the middle east, as ALL of that land is still LEGALLY
OWNED BY ARABS. The UN, The USA, etc., cannot legally give away
lands that they do not own, a fact of life. Very soon now, World War
Three will begin, as the only thing that The Sputnik Forces was
waiting for was our US economy and the global economy to MELT DOWN.
And The Sputnik Forces says that YOU, Obama, need to get those God
damned Jews off of that ARAB LAND and out of the middle east ... as
ALL of that land is still LEGALLY OWNED BY ARABS ... those God damned
Jews did of their own FREE WILLS LEGALLY SELL THAT LAND TO ARABS and
they do NOT have any right to return to it at all! Do YOU really
want, in this WORLD WAR THREE SHOWDOWN, Obama, The Sputnik Forces to
use their sputnik lasers to pick off that Mafia and all of their loved
ones, as they kill ALL of your elected and appointed federal
politicians and all of your loved ones ... and throw our nation under
military rule so that our military will surrender to them
unconditionally? Is that what you want to happen, Obama, before this
coming spring? If not, you better TELL THE TRUTH TO ALL AMERICANS,
about how all of that land is still legally owned by Arabs and how all
Jews must get the fuck off of it completely! Your fucking FOOL ass,
Obama, PANDERING shall only cause an ARMED REVOLUTION in our own
nation, if it does not cause WORLD WAR THREE and The USA to be
completely defected, a fact of life! Why in the hell cannot you just
learn to BE A US PRESIDENT, Idiot Obama, and act like one? Is it too
fucking hard to stop acting like a God damned pandering fool, Obama?
Nancy Ann Luft PS: Because you put MASS MURDERER OF SENIOR CITIZENS
AND DISABLED AMERICANS, Hillary Clinton into you Cabinet, Obama, I
truly do NOT care to email you any longer. I much prefer to post The
TRUTH all over The Internet, instead! That is what I have been
doing. It is only due to this huge crisis that I am emailing you
now. I will NOT be emailing you until you dump Hillary Clinton,
Obama! You are an extremely sick, criminally insane, fool, Obama,
and a total TRAITOR TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ... and that was proven
when you put Hillary Clinton into your Cabinet, a fact of life!
WARNING ALL HEADS OF STATE: Do NOT TRUST Barack Obama or anyone in
his regime at all ... they are all horrific TRAITORS TO THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE! Obama, himself, because GUILTY of MASS MURDER of our senior
citizens and disabled Americans, both civilian and military, when he
put Hillary Clinton into his Cabinet and decided to sleep with pigs
and wake up smelling like them! And Olmert you MORON, the only thing
that you are actually doing is telling the entire human race to KILL
ALL JEWS, a fact of life! I watch your current, on going, horrific
crime against humanity, atrocity, and I simply post on The
Internet ... KILL ALL JEWS ... that is what it does to me,
personally! Unless The Sputnik Forces does force The USA to
surrender to them, The American People will soon be killing all of our
rich and ruling class, along with all Jews and clergy in an ARMED
REVOLUTION, and once they get control of our USA, The USA will BURY
ISRAEL and KILL EVERY JEW IN ISRAEL next! That is what you Jews did
honestly earned for yourselves when you decided to BRAINWASH THE
AMERICAN PEOPLE WITH LIES in order to get them to bankroll and arm
ISRAEL THE ATROCITY ... and you Jews shall be getting what you busted
your asses for sixty years of horrific crimes, atrocities, against
those Arabs! For sixty years, you Jews have been TORTURING and
murdering those Arabs in order to knowingly criminally steal their
homelands ... and for that ALL JEWS WILL DIE and there shall not be
any Jews left alive upon our planet at all ... mankind will KILL ALL
JEWS! JUSTICE SHALL BE DONE and JUSTICE IS KILLING ALL JEWS UPON
OUR PLANET! Mankind has taken far, far, far too much shit from Jews
for too fucking long now ... and mankind will not be leaving any Jews
alive to take any more shit from them in the future ... trust me on
that point, Olmert!

Nancy Luft

Dec 28, 2008, 3:31:10 PM12/28/08
Oh!

Rockefeller's Rich Man's Mafia has started to criminally block my
email updates, therefore I have been forced to change their format.
They are still being sent out to the same people that I always email.

Nancy

EmmaAnzai

Dec 28, 2008, 3:50:22 PM12/28/08

Show us yer tits, Nancy.
I found the person that would like to splooge on and in you, kill the
Rockefellers, and knock out all the Sputnics in the skys.

Personal friend of mine... Dr. S.R.Hadden

Message has been deleted

Emma Anzai

Dec 28, 2008, 5:00:34 PM12/28/08
Chicken Little Sr wrote:

> And of course he is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hadden Industries.

Slightly/fully owned....
With help from some Asian buddies, who have some super sekrit secure
property in the shape of sinkable islands that can't be seen from
Russia's satellites.

Message has been deleted

Emma Anzai

Dec 28, 2008, 5:37:28 PM12/28/08
Chicken Little Sr wrote:

> Google Earth can't seem to find them either.

There is a very good reason for that.

Shhhh!

HYDRAULICS!

Seon Ferguson

Dec 29, 2008, 1:06:36 AM12/29/08
Keep making those posts. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

"Nancy Luft" <nan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message