9-11 Truther Movement Hijacked by Govt. Lackeys

infowolf1

Apr 10, 2011, 5:26:17 PM4/10/11
9-11 Truther Movement Hijacked by the Shadow Government

two threads run in the critique of the standard picture.
the first is the overt (not just by screw up) complicity
by the military and evidence of prior knowledge incl.
dates and targets in some cases, and efforts to supress
this warning being given. along with this, is the strange
focus by stock traders on the only two airlines involved,
and the only company with a huge number of floors in
one of the building, two or three days prior. And, there
is the long standing parapolitics, the corrupt relationship
between the Bush family the Bin Laden family, and of
course Cheney, Halliburton, et. al.

this of course includes evidence of the training received
by the hijackers, and other things that are part of the
standard view that hijacked airliners took the Twin
Towers down.

the second, which may include some of this, focusses
on the alleged oddities of the collapses themselves.

the two threads run to a certain extent together, but as
the second thread tends to replace the first, focus goes
off the parapolitical context, pretends to prove it by
showing that explosives took the buildings down, when
in fact it increasingly moves away from it, because you
hear less and less about the earlier evidence of govt.
direct involvement, and more and more about demolition
issues and astounding misinformation about the structure
of the buildings, and the only thing it would prove is
that someone who had an inside track at the level of
say, a janitor, was in on this.

Now you have people denying planes hit the buildings
at all, which I for one know is a lie, because it was live
feed on which I saw the second plane hit on TV, not
a modified tape later someone added the plane into.

Finally, the second mode of critique has replaced the first.

Almost all of the evidence of govt. knowledge and
complicity, depends on the first picture, that planes
were involved, and did hit the buildings. (even if
explosives were involved, you need to have a cover,
yet now a move is on to deny planes were even involved.)

FAA and NORAD tapes of the locations of the planes
at all times, are around, yet some people are arguing
that the planes were hijacked, but flown off to crash in
the ocean, while explosives alone were involved.

Meanwhile, both in the standard response, and in the
Truther response, the role of Saudi Arabia in all this
is ignored. They supplied all the pilots. It was their
Bin Laden family's black sheep who either orchestrated
it, or provided an inspiring context (or exploitable
context) for this all to happen.

The wars in the Middle East as a result, benefit no
one in the Middle East, except perhaps Saudi Arabia,
and of course, the US Republicratnazi govt.

There was a certain precedent for all this, when the
Murrah Building was taken down by McVeigh. Everyone
scrambled falling over their feet trying to prove that
the gummint did it, and no militia element had anything
to do with it. (why then would McVeigh go to his death
without explosing this fact, and why did he have
connections to militia extremist elements, precisely
some who had connection to the son of a major politician
in Germany?)

The misinformation about the Twin Towers, is present
even in the otherwise good critique of the 9-11 Commission
by David Ray Griffin, who was introduced at his speech
at the University of Wisconsin in Madison, WI as a
Process Theologian and Interfaith Dialogue major worker.

Griffin starts with the prior knowledge thing, but then goes
on to the demolition thing. And in this, he claims that the
Twin Towers were built around weight bearing columns,
that were NOT in use as elevator columns, and should
have survived the collapse, if demolition wasn't involved.

Actually, a look at the plans on Wikipedia, shows that this
is false. Griffin said they were famous for this, but what
they were famous for was the use of the Vierendeel Truss,
"high-strength, load-bearing perimeter steel columns"
...."The core of the towers housed the elevator and utility
shafts, restrooms, three stairwells, and other support spaces.
The core –a combined steel and concrete structure–[30][31]
of each tower was a rectangular area 87 by 135 feet (27 by 41 m)
and contained 47 steel columns running from the bedrock to
the top of the tower. The large, column-free space between the
perimeter and core was bridged by prefabricated floor trusses.
The floors supported their own weight as well as live loads,
providing lateral stability to the exterior walls and distributing
wind loads among the exterior walls.[32] The floors consisted
of 4 inches (10 cm) thick lightweight concrete slabs laid on a
fluted steel deck. A grid of lightweight bridging trusses and
main trusses supported the floors.[33] The trusses connected
to the perimeter at alternate columns and were on 6 foot 8 inch
(2.03 m) centers. The top chords of the trusses were bolted to
seats welded to the spandrels on the exterior side and a channel
welded to the core columns on the interior side. The floors were
connected to the perimeter spandrel plates with viscoelastic
dampers that helped reduce the amount of sway felt by building
occupants."

the idea that molten steel being found would be relevant to
whether bombs were used or not is absurd. It might be relevant
to the use of some kind of abnormal directed energy weapon as
backup to the planes.

But the motives this man Griffin has, are clearly to take the
heat off of the Moslems, because the purpose of this attack was
to sow seeds of hatred between the Abrahamic faiths as the
introducer put it.

So with such a great cause in mind, Griffin might well lie, or
eagerly accept any crap someone slipped to him. The purpose
of this whole criticism, then, was to direct attention away from
the islamic radical element.

In doing so, one sooner or later ends up taking attention away
from the Bush Bin Laden and more extensive relationships.

And that is exactly what has happened, even among people who
are anti Islamic and want a Crusade, but on this point, they
buy into the new underground dogmatism.

Alternative press has its own dogmatism. While it includes
people who will go after the truth no matter how it embarasses
who, it also includes people with an agenda to push. Alex
Constantine, for example, is excellent, until you get to the
possibility that the CIA and others had a hand in building the
acid laced peace and rock scene that discredited the anti Viet Nam
war lobby small as it was, that started out respectable.

For Alex Constantine, though he may be more pure of heart as
he says, than some other researchers, who have shown themselves
sometimes very impure indeed, incl. Dave Emory and maybe
an Italian named woman I forget her name right now, Constantine
has his own weakness. Sex drugs and rock and roll. So when the
trail of truth interferes with that, he fails. If he sees government
involvement in some rock stars' deaths, it doesn't cross his mind
that they were eliminating assets of no further use to them.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

george

Apr 11, 2011, 5:09:05 PM4/11/11
On Apr 12, 9:06 am, joeturn <joeturn2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Apr 11, 4:37 pm, joeturn <joeturn2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 11, 4:32 pm, joeturn <joeturn2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > Trust me there were no planes involved this was a ploy to convine the
> > > sheepl that terrorist did thisThey used hologramed images and cartoon
> > > soft-a from AVID TECHNOLOGY to convience theTV audince.As you stated
> > > the Government shills have taken over the 911 sites and are using
> > > their own members to self-destruck the sites,from within.
>
> > > An easy test is to mention the missile attack at the Pentagon and they
> > > will jump all over you saying all the evidence was FAKED ,and the
> > > videos were proven to be altered and the pictures were photo
> > > shopped,but this was not the case.
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7cSjwkzka0&feature=related
>
> > > I will retrieve a couple of examples of videos claimed to be fake but
> > > were not- Hide quoted text -

> > This site is a CIA front specifically designed to tear down the
> > Truthers sites and their researchers dont even know they are being
> > hearded to get a new investigation distroied!
>
> >http://letsrollforums.com/digital-computer-recreation-9-t22144p2.html
>
> >http://letsrollforums.com/digital-computer-recreation-9-t22144p2.html-Hide quoted text -

> This one was said to be faked but it was not the mssing footage does
> not sh w a plane(4:45)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnzh-EyxKwc&feature=player_embedded

Any minute/post now it's going to start arguing with itself.
Oh, the tangled life of a conspiracy nutter.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

joeturn

Apr 11, 2011, 5:48:33 PM4/11/11
On Apr 10, 5:26 pm, infowolf1 <infowo...@aol.com> wrote:

Trust me there were no planes involved this was a ploy to convience
the sheeple that terrorist did this.

They used hologramed images and cartoon soft-a from AVID TECHNOLOGY
convience theTV audince.As you stated the Government shills have taken
over the 911 sites and are using their own members to self-destruck
the sites,from within.

An easy test is to mention the missile attack at the Pentagon and they
will jump all over you saying all the evidence was FAKED ,and the
videos were proven to be altered and the pictures were photo
shopped,but this was not the case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7cSjwkzka0&feature=related

This site is a CIA front specifically designed to tear down the
Truthers sites and their researchers dont even know they are being
hearded to get a new investigation distroied!

http://letsrollforums.com/digital-computer-recreation-9-t22144p2.html

This one was said to be faked but it was not the mssing footage does

not show a plane(4:45)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnzh-EyxKwc&feature=player_embedded

This is the Fairbanks video they jumped on making it appear to be a
FAKE but it was not faked.It actually shows dump trunks and cranes on
standby but the most damaging was Fairbanks captured our very own
george, Hologramming the plane onto the South Tower .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b2Uk6ngQD8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek-Q0T9wK2g&NR=1

Message has been deleted

joeturn

Apr 11, 2011, 6:28:34 PM4/11/11
Watch ole george push the remote control to get the plane hologramming
starting at 6:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udVbDzN9Cgc&NR=1

Rocky

Apr 11, 2011, 8:50:52 PM4/11/11

"joeturn" <joetu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Watch ole george push the remote control to get the plane hologramming
> starting at 6:15
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udVbDzN9Cgc&NR=1

I don't care so much about the past anymore I want to know what is next and
when.

I know about the depopulation and the attempt to do something with the New
Madrid fault but those do not seem to be going over so well right now or are
they?

Rocky

joeturn

Apr 11, 2011, 9:18:30 PM4/11/11
On Apr 11, 8:50 pm, "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote:
> "joeturn" <joeturn2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

They only know how to create catastrophy they dont know how to fix or
prevent them! Tesla did not explain how to remedy their evil deeds.The
NWO wants to create a world of few soo their will be a bigger piece of
the pie for them. They honestly believe they are the meek that will
inherit the earth. They are destroying it in relations to Astrology
and Bible Prophecy to make the sheeple this it was GOD.

March 19 is a figure that relates to their God Menerva.If it coincides
with an astrolical even that might be the time they will hide in their
D.U.M.B.s and press the button!?

Rocky

Apr 11, 2011, 9:29:13 PM4/11/11

On Apr 11, 8:50 pm, "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote:
> "joeturn" <joeturn2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Watch ole george push the remote control to get the plane hologramming
> > starting at 6:15
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udVbDzN9Cgc&NR=1
>
> I don't care so much about the past anymore I want to know what is next
> and
> when.
>
> I know about the depopulation and the attempt to do something with the New
> Madrid fault but those do not seem to be going over so well right now or
> are
> they?
>
> Rocky

They only know how to create catastrophe they don't know how to fix or

prevent them! Tesla did not explain how to remedy their evil deeds.The

NWO wants to create a world of few so their will be a bigger piece of

the pie for them. They honestly believe they are the meek that will
inherit the earth. They are destroying it in relations to Astrology
and Bible Prophecy to make the sheeple this it was GOD.

March 19 is a figure that relates to their God Menerva.If it coincides

with an astrological even that might be the time they will hide in their

D.U.M.B.s and press the button!?

========== Reply below ==========

I learned that on my own but it seems the Illuminati don't have any control
over the poles slowly shifting but they still might use that to impose
marshal law.

The future maps have the area I live under water so I might as well say it
was nice knowing you while I still can. :-)
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/477/933/US_NAVY_MAP_of_the_FUTURE_is_this_NOW.html

Rocky

joeturn

Apr 11, 2011, 9:31:28 PM4/11/11
> was nice knowing you while I still can.  :-)http://beforeitsnews.com/story/477/933/US_NAVY_MAP_of_the_FUTURE_is_t...
>
> Rocky- Hide quoted text -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkwBjLG1ULA&feature=player_embedded

BDK

Apr 12, 2011, 1:42:01 AM4/12/11
In article <92d5b6da-dd13-4cb3-a27b-cb3286c75300
@j17g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>, gbl...@hnpl.net says...

WTJ has totally gone over the edge. He's the top nut in the troofer
pile.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

BDK

Apr 12, 2011, 1:44:52 AM4/12/11
In article <-LidnfoJZLZ6Nz7Q...@giganews.com>,
woo...@att.net says...

There is nothing too stupid for you to swallow, is there?

Mike Jones

Apr 12, 2011, 7:25:35 AM4/12/11
Responding to: BDK

fd2cbe...@p13g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...

>> On Apr 11, 8:50 pm, "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote:
>> > "joeturn" <joeturn2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

be3c2f...@d28g2000yqc.googlegroups.com...

I don't think they're paying you much atention any more.

Try actually debunking something. That might work. ;)

--
*=( http://www.churchofreality.org/

BDK

Apr 12, 2011, 11:21:25 AM4/12/11
In article <io1cre$ia8$6...@dasteem.eternal-september.org>,
lu...@dasteem.invalid says...

Nope. Try babbling about something else, Mikey.

george

Apr 12, 2011, 4:06:55 PM4/12/11
On Apr 12, 5:44 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> In article <-LidnfoJZLZ6Nz7QnZ2dnUVZ_uOdn...@giganews.com>,
> wook...@att.net says...
> >http://beforeitsnews.com/story/477/933/US_NAVY_MAP_of_the_FUTURE_is_t...

> > Rocky
>
> There is nothing too stupid for you to swallow, is there?

Just watch them try to out kook the other..
This is almost as funny as Planet x but without the photos..

Mike Jones

Apr 12, 2011, 6:46:40 PM4/12/11
Responding to: BDK

And there we are! Finally! An admission you have no intention of
debunking anything! Thats half the battle! Well done you! ;)

Now you've admitted this, we can start to think about some counciling.

--
*=( http://www.churchofreality.org/

Mike Jones

Apr 12, 2011, 6:49:53 PM4/12/11
Responding to: george

> On Apr 12, 5:44 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
>> In article <-LidnfoJZLZ6Nz7QnZ2dnUVZ_uOdn...@giganews.com>,
>> wook...@att.net says...
>>

>> > "joeturn" <joeturn2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

fd2cbe...@p13g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...

be3c2f...@d28g2000yqc.googlegroups.com...

How about you explain why what you're saying is wrong is wrong?

Y'know, actually /debunk/ something?

"Dur! Dats stoopid! Hur! Hur!" doesn't quite make a point, y'know?

--
*=( http://www.churchofreality.org/

george

Apr 12, 2011, 8:10:08 PM4/12/11
On Apr 13, 10:49 am, Mike Jones <l...@dasteem.invalid> wrote:
> Responding to: george
>

> > Just watch them try to out kook the other.. This is almost as funny as
> > Planet x but without the photos..
>
> How about you explain why what you're saying is wrong is wrong?
>
> Y'know, actually /debunk/ something?
>
> "Dur! Dats stoopid! Hur! Hur!" doesn't quite make a point, y'know?

I (and others) have been debunking the 'truthers' for around 9 years.
The CD claims, the no planers,the space weapon, the nuclear device,
the missile, the fly over. the 'witnesses' and the 'experts'.
The RADAR tracks, the pilot skills, the Arab in a cave in Afghanistan,
the CVRs and the FRDs, the cellphone calls, the thermite/thermate/
nanothermite, the molten metal,the office fire temperatures, the
weakening of heated structural steel, the videos, the lack of videos,
The freefalling buildings and so on...

Seems to me that you're lagging behind...

BDK

Apr 13, 2011, 3:27:32 AM4/13/11
In article <20a90da9-8963-4c56-910a-e39bc8a0f545
@g7g2000pro.googlegroups.com>, gbl...@hnpl.net says...

Johnny kOOk and WrongTurnJoe are currently having a kookfight. I love
it.

BDK

Apr 13, 2011, 3:29:53 AM4/13/11
In article <21d3f7a5-601e-4281-9521-523b4d89b1b3
@x37g2000prb.googlegroups.com>, gbl...@hnpl.net says...

Mikey just won't admit he's leaning to the kookside. It's like a gay
person in the closet who denies and denies he's gay. I would rather be
gay than a troofer.

joeturn

Apr 13, 2011, 4:29:18 AM4/13/11
> BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!- Hide quoted text -

I'de rather have a sister in a whore house than a brother like BDK.He
can grab his ass cheaks with both hands and streach it over his head.
Now that is Shela-na- gigging!

Mike Jones

Apr 13, 2011, 6:44:14 AM4/13/11
Responding to: george

You forgot the nano-termites.

All this would be quit impressive if you refered to records, cited
debunking sources that covered your point, or simply explained why
something is wrong\insane. (Granted, the insane is typically self-
debunking.)

Relying on "I debunked this X years ago" doesn't work, and neither does
"Google for my old material". If you're going to point the finger and
make a counter-claim /today/, cite something /today/. Don't expect your
audience to do your work for you. You're just not that important, and as
I've mentioned several times over, just doing the "Dur! Dats stoopid!
Hur! Hur!" routine doesn't impress enough to warrant somebody else
digging around in Google trying to back up /your/ counter-claims for you.

So at least make a token effort. Throw in the odd refuting link, point
out the fatal flaw, but do /something/ to lift your game above mere
trolling.

Unless you're happy at that level?

--
*=( http://www.churchofreality.org/

Mike Jones

Apr 13, 2011, 6:48:31 AM4/13/11
Responding to: BDK

Now who was it used to complain about kooks "going gay" when they didn't
have an argument? Hmmm? Lets see now. Was it /you/ perchance?

You keep squeaking and wriggling, chucking up one squid-ink performance
after another, but the demonstrated fact is you're all wind and piss,
expecting others to justify your big fat hairy claims statements and
accusations. Life doesn't work that way. You make the claim, you get to
back it up, or you're just another troll.

If you /wanted/ to make kooks look more credible, you're doing a fine job.

--
*=( http://www.churchofreality.org/

BDK

Apr 13, 2011, 2:14:06 PM4/13/11
In article <eb65f826-d917-4eda-8f94-df5381088088
@r6g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>, joetu...@yahoo.com says...

Shela-na-gigging? WTF? Is that some new term the voices gave to you Joe?

Those voice must be highly entertaining.

BDK

Apr 13, 2011, 2:15:57 PM4/13/11
In article <io3v1v$fgf$3...@dasteem.eternal-september.org>,
lu...@dasteem.invalid says...

Only to people on the fence, such as yourself.

The hook in your mouth hurt much, Mikey?

John Smith

Apr 13, 2011, 2:28:36 PM4/13/11
On 4/13/2011 11:14 AM, BDK wrote:

>> I'de rather have a sister in a whore house than a brother like BDK.He
>> can grab his ass cheaks with both hands and streach it over his head.
>> Now that is Shela-na- gigging!
>
> Shela-na-gigging? WTF? Is that some new term the voices gave to you Joe?
>
> Those voice must be highly entertaining.

I don't know ... but, kinda sounds like he has this right.

Only, seems he is confusing you with one of his boy friends! Heck, it
might even be one of his brothers boy friend, the one working in the
whorehouse, and they are just sharing!

Regards,
JS

Mike Jones

Apr 13, 2011, 2:46:51 PM4/13/11
Responding to: BDK

Standard "dodge the point with distraction" stuff from you again then?

Not embarrassed about "going gay" then? Only when /others/ do it?

This might be telling us something about your psyche y'know. ;)

--
*=( http://www.churchofreality.org/

BDK

Apr 13, 2011, 3:37:46 PM4/13/11
In article <io4r2o$t17$3...@dasteem.eternal-september.org>,

I didn't say you were gay Mikey. I just said you're on the fence of
troofery/sanity. And I would personally rather be gay than a troofer.

Mike Jones

Apr 13, 2011, 7:16:31 PM4/13/11
Responding to: BDK

Too late. You already used the "G" word, BDK-ey.

Struggle on a bit longer if you must though. While you're flapping about
making your predictable noises, how about a cite regarding that claim you
just made there? Explain how me not actually making a claim, but asking
you to suport your claims, puts me on this imaginary fence of yours.

C'maaaahn! Work that back-pedalling! %)

--
*=( http://www.churchofreality.org/

BDK

Apr 14, 2011, 12:54:55 PM4/14/11
In article <io5asf$p9t$5...@dasteem.eternal-september.org>,

Not towards you. If you can't tell the difference, no wonder you seem to
have so many weird questions about 911. You're more Seonish than I
thought.

> Struggle on a bit longer if you must though. While you're flapping about
> making your predictable noises, how about a cite regarding that claim you
> just made there? Explain how me not actually making a claim, but asking
> you to suport your claims, puts me on this imaginary fence of yours.
>
> C'maaaahn! Work that back-pedalling! %)

You're too boring to bother with anymore.

Cheerio and pip pip, Mikey.

Mike Jones

Apr 14, 2011, 1:56:55 PM4/14/11
Responding to: BDK

There you go again with your squid-ink. You used the word. Fact.

>> Struggle on a bit longer if you must though. While you're flapping
>> about making your predictable noises, how about a cite regarding that
>> claim you just made there? Explain how me not actually making a claim,
>> but asking you to suport your claims, puts me on this imaginary fence
>> of yours.
>>
>> C'maaaahn! Work that back-pedalling! %)
>
> You're too boring to bother with anymore.

What? After all this time and all your protestations that "Dat stoopid!
Hur! Hur!" qualifies as a refutation? You're just gonna give up now?

Heh. I don't think so.

If you only put half the effort into backing up your claims statements and
\or accusations as you do dodging backing them up, you'd have the world
behind you by now. Face it, you're all wind and piss, and you like
attention, even if its the kind that makes you squirm like you do every
time you are challenged. Damn! I think you have a fetish for it!

> Cheerio and pip pip, Mikey.

Toodle-ooh BDK-ey 'till your next big fat hairy unsupported statement. :)

--
*=( http://www.churchofreality.org/