Waste of Tyhme.

glo...@cc.helsinki.fi

Dec 15, 1989, 8:11:40 AM12/15/89

What is going on!As a new-comer to this network,I was particularly glad to
come across an alt.conspiracy conferance.Great,I thought I'm sure I'll learn
of lots more conspiracies to feel paranoid about.The possibilties seemed
overwhelming,Masons,Rosicruscians,Illuminatus,the Kennedy Killings,Satan
worshipping networks,The Knights Templar etc,etc.But all you zeros want to talk
about is cars and bloody Humpty Dumpty.If thats what you want why don't you
tune into Rec.Autos or something equally boring,and for those of you with a
weakness for fairy stories,I'm sure you could set up a nursery rhymes
conferance,where you swap your stories,leaving us serious conspiracy buffs in
peace to contemplate our paranoid fantasies.

(**STARGOB**)

jinara d reyes

Dec 17, 1989, 3:19:43 PM12/17/89
In article <1640.2...@cc.helsinki.fi> glo...@cc.helsinki.fi writes:

> What is going on!As a new-comer to this network,I was particularly glad to
>come across an alt.conspiracy conferance.Great,I thought I'm sure I'll learn
>of lots more conspiracies to feel paranoid about.The possibilties seemed
>overwhelming,Masons,Rosicruscians,Illuminatus,the Kennedy Killings,Satan...

>about is cars and bloody Humpty Dumpty.If thats what you want why don't you
>tune into Rec.Autos or something equally boring,and for those of you with a
>weakness for fairy stories,I'm sure you could set up a nursery rhymes

> (**STARGOB**)

My my, arent we a bit uptight...chill out pal.

Faron Wickey

Dec 18, 1989, 6:33:30 PM12/18/89
[text deleted]

> The possibilties seemed
>overwhelming,Masons,Rosicruscians,Illuminatus,the Kennedy Killings,Satan
>worshipping networks,The Knights Templar etc,etc. [more text deleted]

Ok, here's something I've been wondering about lately:

Its common knowledge that the founding fathers of this country (Washington,
Jefferson, Franklin, etc) were Masons. In the latest issue of _Mondo 2000_
Robert Anton Wilson talks about the Knights of Malta, how they are an arm of
the Catholic Church and sworn enemies of the Masons (and vice versa). RAW
then lists William F Buckley Jr and William Casey ((supposedly) late CIA
director) as members of the K of M. So here's my point, originally the Masons
were the power behind the throne (so to speak) and sometime between then and
now the Knights of Malta have come into power. When and how did this happen?

disclaimer: "Based on the advice of my counsel, I forgot everything."

Faron Wickey wic...@convex.com
{uiucdcs,sun,uunet,harvard,usenix}!convex!wickey

Tim Maroney

Dec 19, 1989, 2:49:39 AM12/19/89
In article <40...@convex.UUCP> wic...@convex.COM (Faron Wickey) writes:
>Its common knowledge that the founding fathers of this country (Washington,
>Jefferson, Franklin, etc) were Masons.

It is indeed common knowledge, but hard evidence seems to be lacking,
unless you consider PROOFS OF A CONSPIRACY hard evidence. I'm looking
for journal entries, compasses on tombstones, that sort of thing. I
haven't pursued this research intensely, but I have done some checks,
and so far nothing has turned up. Does anyone have any solid
information on this aspect of popular mythology?

>In the latest issue of _Mondo 2000_
>Robert Anton Wilson talks about the Knights of Malta, how they are an arm of
>the Catholic Church and sworn enemies of the Masons (and vice versa). RAW
>then lists William F Buckley Jr and William Casey ((supposedly) late CIA
>director) as members of the K of M.

And if you can't trust Robert Anton Wilson, who can you trust? I mean,
he was the one who broke that great story about Uri Geller getting his
powers from an orbiting spaceship from Sirius piloted by delphinoid
aliens who had previous contact with the Dogon tribe in Africa.

>So here's my point, originally the Masons
>were the power behind the throne (so to speak) and sometime between then and
>now the Knights of Malta have come into power. When and how did this happen?

Masons have actually been fairly anti-royalist, at least since the
eighteenth century, from what I've been able to dig up.
--
Tim Maroney, Mac Software Consultant, sun!hoptoad!tim, t...@toad.com

"Someone to flame us, someone to follow,
Someone to shame us, some brave Apollo!
Someone to rule us. Someone like you.
We want you, Big Brother." -- David Bowie, "Big Brother"

Jeremy S. Anderson

Dec 20, 1989, 12:30:32 AM12/20/89

Whether or not the SMOM is the power behind the throne at this time is
somewhat in dispute. You'll note that all the names mentioned in M2000 were
associated with the Reagan years.

Here's something to look for: I am told that one Masonic gesture used to
let other Masons know your affiliation is the "clawed hand" This is a hand
over the heart (yeah, like the Pledge) with the hand in a half-clench. This
allegedly refers to a vow: "May the clawed hand remove my heart should I reveal
the secrets of Masonry" People who have been seen making this gesture (usually
in widely distributed press photos) include Pat Robertson, Jimmy Carter and
George Herbert Walker Bush.

Who's behind the throne anyhow?

disclaimer: any conspiracy theories ventured forth by this author
consist of interwoven background data, random coincidences, quarter-baked
half-truths, and other interesting bits of stuff woven in. I have no inside
connections on any global conspiracies real or imagined, and truly don't
concern myself to a deep extent with who may be running the control machine --
but it sure beats prime-time TV for interest level.
--
There are two major products of Berkeley, CA -- LSD and UNIX. We don't
believe this to be strictly by coincidence.