The Murder Of J.D. Tippit

David Von Pein

Nov 11, 2006, 3:03:35 AM11/11/06
Let's Talk About The Killing Of Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit (Lee
Harvey Oswald's Second Murder Victim On November 22nd, 1963)......

A double-murderer by the name of Lee Harvey Oswald (alias Alek James
Hidell) shot and killed President John Kennedy and Dallas policeman
J.D. Tippit in the year 1963. The evidence of Oswald's guilt in these
crimes is wide and far-reaching.

But many people refuse to buy into the official version of these
killings as declared by the Warren Commission in late 1964. The
naysayers think that the evidence against Mr. Oswald has been
manipulated to falsely implicate only LHO in these heinous acts of
violence.

With respect to the murder of Officer Tippit specifically, many
conspiracy theorists feel that the 39-year-old Dallas patrolman was
killed by a gunman (not Oswald, naturally) who was using an "automatic"
weapon, instead of a "revolver". (Oswald was arrested a short distance
from the Tippit crime scene with a .38 revolver on him as he attempted
to use it on officers in the theater itself.)

But the "automatic" vs. "revolver" controversy has been thoroughly
explained many times since 1963, including by one of the Dallas
policemen who was directly involved in this controversy on the day of
the Tippit murder (11/22/63), Gerald L. Hill.

Sergeant Hill had originally put out a broadcast over the DPD police
radio stating that the killer was probably carrying an "automatic" type
of weapon. But in 1986, Hill tried to clear up the confusion about the
gun with these comments:

"I assumed that it was an automatic simply because we had found all the
hulls in one little general area. .... If you find a cluster of shells,
you have to assume that they were fired from an automatic." -- Gerald
Hill quote (Via Dale K. Myers' book, "With Malice: Lee Harvey Oswald
And The Murder Of Officer J.D. Tippit"; Pp. 260-261)

Also -- As pointed out in Mr. Myers' first-rate book which probes every
last nook and cranny of the Tippit murder (and thoroughly verifies
Oswald's guilt in the crime from every angle), the very first
indication that Tippit's killer might have had an automatic weapon
actually came not from a policeman, but from used-car salesman (and
eyewitness) Ted Callaway.

Page 258 of "With Malice":

"All things considered, it appears the initial reference to an
'automatic' weapon stemmed from Callaway's mistaken impression that the
gunman was pushing a fresh magazine into the handle of an automatic
weapon. The Davis women {witnesses Barbara Davis and Virginia Davis}
had a close-up view of the reality of the situation; the gunman had
both arms up, his right hand shaking shells from an open revolver into
his left {hand}."

Another thing that makes no sense whatsoever (if a person wants to
believe that an automatic gun was used to kill Tippit) is the fact that
the 3rd and 4th bullet shells that were recovered that day (the ones
found by the two Davis ladies) were found in the Davis' SIDE YARD on
Patton Avenue; i.e., in a location where a gunman firing an automatic
at J.D. Tippit couldn't possibly have even SEEN Officer Tippit (who was
located around the corner and many yards up 10th Street). The Davis
apartment building was blocking the view of any such gunman who would
have dropped shells from a gun WHILE FIRING from that location.*

* = See Page 266 of "With Malice" for a good photographic example of
how silly the "Automatic" theory is when looking at where these two
shells were found. Do CTers think the gunman kicked the automatic
shells into the Davis' side yard?

Or, in a "They Were Planted/Switched By The Police" theory -- why would
the police plant the two shells in the Davis' yard and just leave them
for the Davis women to find? Why wouldn't the crooked cops pick up the
shells themselves after conveniently planting them?

Or, the crooked shell-switching cops could merely SAY they found two
more Oswald shells in the Davis' yard, instead of allowing one or more
non-conspirators (like the two Davis women) to pick them up and do
anything they wanted to with them...even keep them, as is purported in
Myers' book with regard to a possible fifth bullet shell.

It's rumored that the Davis' father-in-law might have, indeed, picked
up a 5th shell in the Davis yard and kept it for a souvenir. That
sounds kind of crazy, I guess. But it would explain some loose ends
quite nicely, including the mis-match of the bullets and shells at the
Tippit scene, and the "5 pistol shots" that Ted Callaway always
adamantly maintained he heard on 11/22/63 from his nearby car lot.

It burns me up greatly when conspiracy kooks have the nerve to imply
that Oswald wasn't even at the Tippit murder scene, when virtually
every single piece of physical and circumstantial evidence surrounding
this particular murder indicates just the opposite.

The "All The Evidence Is Worthless" dodge is nothing but a big cop-out,
plain and simple. If the evidence is really tainted, CTers need to
provide some semblance of solid proof of that sinister allegation. Tell
the world WHO exactly it was who faked the evidence (with a dose of
verifiable proof too, which would be a refreshing change-of-pace). And
tell the world if there was even one person on the planet who witnessed
any "switching" of bullet shells at the murder scene (or elsewhere).

Alas, nobody can do that, because nothing shady like that occurred at
all, except in a CTer's theory-laden mind. We're about as likely to get
some verifiable proof of a police "cover-up" with respect to the JFK
and J.D. Tippit murders as we are to witness the sun crashing into the
Earth a week from Thursday.

Just having Lee Oswald in the general area of the crime, with a gun,
and acting "funny" and obviously avoiding the police is a good hunk of
circumstantial evidence leading to his guilt right there.

Where does the road of common sense take a reasonable person when JUST
the above after-the-shooting activity of Lee Harvey Oswald is examined
objectively? It sure doesn't lead to total innocence, I'll tell ya that
right now. (Especially when the stuff that went on inside the movie
theater is factored in as well.)

MORE ON THE TIPPIT MURDER (AND A REVIEW OF DALE MYERS' BOOK)......

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=cm_rdp_dp/103-9597227-6764635?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0966270975&store=yourstore&reviewID=RX09PCPWL9RCH&iid=0966270975&displayType=ReviewDetail

In a nutshell, this murder boils to down the following concrete fact
(based on the overall weight of the evidence that surrounds the
crime)......

If Lee Harvey Oswald didn't kill J.D. Tippit -- then J.D. Tippit wasn't
killed at all. Maybe it was all some kind of "Bobby Was In The Shower"
type of dream or something instead.

David Von Pein
October 2006

Neil Coburn

Nov 11, 2006, 10:20:43 AM11/11/06
Two police officers scratched their initials on the cartridges found at
the scene. Those shells were never seen again.
Neil Coburn

Message has been deleted

tomnln

Nov 11, 2006, 12:42:38 PM11/11/06
Virginia Davis' phone number was found in Ruby's note book.

Davis XIX-562 Ruby XIX 65

Everything else is HERE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Nov 11, 2006, 12:49:31 PM11/11/06

"chuck schuyler" <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote in message

> Neil Coburn:
>
> The evidence that LHO killed officer JDT is overwhelming.
>
> Tippit is the unsung hero on 11-22-63. He was a decent, simple cop that
> loved his wife and kids. As a WW2 army paratrooper, he saw action in
> the heavy 1945 fighting as part of Operation Varsity when allied troops
> flooded across the Rhine river for the final assault on Germany.
>
> It's possible that without the JDT/ LHO encounter, that Oswald may have
> tried to sneak himself on a bus and head south towards Mexico. No one
> really knows. And no one really knows how much extra mayhem would've
> resulted had this Commie loser managed to stay on the run for a week or
> two.

Ben Holmes

Nov 11, 2006, 2:10:49 PM11/11/06
In article <1894-455...@storefull-3333.bay.webtv.net>, Neil Coburn says...

>Two police officers scratched their initials on the cartridges found at
>the scene. Those shells were never seen again.
>Neil Coburn

And rather than attempt to deal with this bit of evidence... LNT'ers will snip
the whole thing. (Right, Chuck?)

Ben Holmes

Nov 11, 2006, 2:10:00 PM11/11/06
In article <1163264373.8...@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>, chuck
schuyler says...

>Neil Coburn:
>
>The evidence that LHO killed officer JDT is overwhelming.

And yet, no real investigation was ever conducted. The 'case' was pretty much
closed after LHO was murdered.

>Tippit is the unsung hero on 11-22-63.

A man who wasn't at his post that day. Still unexplained...

>He was a decent, simple cop that
>loved his wife and kids.

And yet had a mistress...

>As a WW2 army paratrooper, he saw action in
>the heavy 1945 fighting as part of Operation Varsity when allied troops
>flooded across the Rhine river for the final assault on Germany.

As did thousands of others...

>It's possible that without the JDT/ LHO encounter, that Oswald may have
>tried to sneak himself on a bus and head south towards Mexico.

Or he might have actually finished watching the movie, and been back at work
like everyone else on Monday.

>No one really knows.

Least of all those who refuse to look at the evidence... or run from it...

Donald Willis

Nov 12, 2006, 12:59:55 AM11/12/06
In article <1163232197.4...@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, David Von
Pein says...

>Let's Talk About The Killing Of Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit (Lee
>Harvey Oswald's Second Murder Victim On November 22nd, 1963)......

This is a complete revision, years later, of the testimony of the 3 concerned
witnesses before the Commission.
1) Benavides: "Then I heard the other 2 shots.... Then I seen the man turn &
walk back to the sidewalk... & he threw one shell & must have took 5 or 6 more
steps & threw the other shell up...." (v6p448)
2) Poe: "[Benavides] told me [the gunman] was running out across this lawn. He
was unloading his pistol as he ran...." (v7p68)
3) Hill: "[Poe] said a citizen had point out to him where the suspect had
reloaded his gun & dropped these in the grass...." (v7p48)

No "assumptions" were involved. It was a clear description of the actions of
someone with a revolver, not an automatic. And, in 1964, it flew, because Hill
denied sending the above transmission (p57). He had to, because he knew that
admitting same would contradict the testimony of all three of them. Their
testimony had to be coordinated with Hill's denial to put the story over to the
Commission. Had Hill admitted to sending the "automatic" transmission, he would
have had to forego his (& their) testimony, admit that the tale of the
"thrown/dropped" shells was a fabrication, admit that what he radioed was true,
that the shells at the scene indicated... automatic.
dw

David Von Pein

Nov 12, 2006, 3:06:17 AM11/12/06
Poe didn't mark the shells. He told Det. Leavelle he didn't recall
marking them. ......

Pages 263 and 265 of "With Malice":

"Poe did not mark them {the two spent bullet shells}", Detective James
Leavelle said. "There was no reason to mark them. There is an evidence
bag that is marked with the offense number along with your initials.
The evidence goes to the crime lab where it is checked and returned to
the bag and kept there until trial. I have run hundreds through that
way with no trouble and have never been contested on it", says
Leavelle.

Leavelle continues: "I talked to Poe. He said he didn't remember
marking them. But, that is something we didn't do back then."

Again, to reiterate:

"I have run hundreds through that way with no trouble and have never
been contested on it" -- J. Leavelle

Leavelle's a big, fat liar....right?

~smirk~

Why oh why must so many people attempt to issue Mr. Oswald yet ANOTHER
"Free Murder" card?

Sickening.

Neil Coburn

Nov 12, 2006, 5:20:01 AM11/12/06
Put away your Novels like With Malice and look at the evidence.Your long
winded dissertations amount to nothing.
Neil Coburn

David Von Pein

Nov 12, 2006, 6:15:09 AM11/12/06
And what do your short-sided CT retorts amount to re. the Tippit case,
Neil?

Allow me to answer my own question:

The "Anybody But Oswald" CT retorts, as always, amount to pure
guesswork....plus the inability to think of the investigators and the
DPD personnel as "human beings" and, thus, capable of innocent and
non-conspiratorial mistakes.

A cop or an investigative agency must be absolutely PERFECT in every
fashion for a CTer to be happy. ANY slight inconsistency or incongruity
will automatically signal "Conspiracy!" in a CT brain. Always. It HAS
to. Otherwise, said conspiracist is cooked by the "human fallibility"
argument alone. (Just take a cursory glance at the O.J. Simpson fiasco
for the perfect example of this type of 'CT Reasoning'.)

Simple, non-conspiratorial answers are available for every
inconsistency and ambiguity in the JFK and JDT murder cases. But
conspiracy buffs don't want "simple" answers -- they WANT
conspiratorial ones. So that's what they're going to dredge up -- every
single time. (Surprise!)

CTers -- What a tribe.

paulus

Nov 12, 2006, 2:17:41 PM11/12/06

David Von Pein wrote:

Just where have all these witnesses come from?
I recall a number of TV programmes in the UK over the years and there
appeared to be only TWO witnesses to the murder of the policeman.
I recall that the witnesses at the time did not describe anyone
resembling LHO - and that there were TWO assailants, not ONE.
>From what little I have read recently, it appears that LHO had little
reason to be on the scene at that time - UNLESS he was heading to Jack
Ruby's apartment, which was in the very close vicinity.
PLEASE correct me if I am wrong.

Paulus - UK

David Von Pein

Nov 12, 2006, 3:59:15 PM11/12/06
>>> "PLEASE correct me if I am wrong." <<<

You're wrong (100%).

Oswald killed Tippit...and no amount of CT obfuscation can change that
basic fact. ......

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=cm_rdp_dp/103-9597227-6764635?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0966270975&store=yourstore&reviewID=RX09PCPWL9RCH&iid=0966270975&displayType=ReviewDetail

Donald Willis

Nov 12, 2006, 4:50:47 PM11/12/06
In article <1163318853.3...@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>, David Von
Pein says...

>Poe never marked the actual shells themselves. .......

>Pages 263 and 265 of "With Malice":
>
>"Poe did not mark them", Detective James

>Leavelle said. "There was no reason to mark them. There is an evidence
>bag that is marked with the offense number along with your initials.
>The evidence goes to the crime lab where it is checked and returned to
>the bag and kept there until trial. I have run hundreds through that
>way with no trouble and have never been contested on it", says
>Leavelle.
>
>Leavelle continues: "I talked to Poe. He said he didn't remember
>marking them. But, that is something we didn't do back then."

As I recall, Lt Day of the crime lab, said the same thing re marking the
evidence from the depository....
dw
PS Of course, the hulls from the upper floor were still worthless as evidence,
since Capn Fritz picked them up just before Day got there....

Donald Willis

Nov 12, 2006, 4:54:26 PM11/12/06
In article <1163359061.7...@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>, paulus
says...

I think that that myth derives from the apparent fact that there were two
*gunmen* running up Jefferson, & the alley off Patton, but not quite at the same
time==one was just a fellow witness tracking the shooter....
dw

Donald Willis

Nov 12, 2006, 5:07:21 PM11/12/06
In article <1163232197.4...@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, David Von
Pein says...

That's a good question. But the Davis story wasn't necessarily the one that
found its way to the hearings.
1) Virginia, in her affidavit, said she saw the gunman from the *side door on
Patton* (not, as she testified much later, from the front door).
2) Virginia, in her testimony, kept saying that she & Barbara called the police
*before* she saw the gunman, tho finally she was allowed to *correct* that....
3) Again, in her testimony, Virginia, at one point, says that she saw the
gunman crossing the *street* (not the yard).
Thru these "slips" (cracks in the cover=up?), a different picture of their story
emerges:
She & Barbara did indeed call the police first, after hearing gunfire from the
front--a cautious move, since the gunman might not be out of bullets if they
poked their heads out!. They heard a woman screaming, & after what they figured
was a "safe" amount of time, finally poked their heads out the *side* door, &
saw a man with Tippit's service revolver running across Patton after the
shooter....
dw

David Von Pein

Nov 12, 2006, 5:51:38 PM11/12/06
>>> "She & Barbara did indeed call the police first, after hearing gunfire from the
front--a cautious move, since the gunman might not be out of bullets if
they
poked their heads out!. They heard a woman screaming, & after what
they figured
was a "safe" amount of time, finally poked their heads out the *side*
door, &
saw a man with Tippit's service revolver running across Patton after
the
shooter...." <<<

Oh come on Donald! You can't possibly believe the above crap.

Did BOTH Davis ladies just MAKE UP the part about seeing the gunman
emptying ("shaking") shells from a gun as he ran across the Davis
property? (Which is "shell-shaking" evidence that is corroborated by
OTHER witnesses who said basically the very same thing.)

Were ALL of these witnesses really and truly just willing to let their
"stories" get mangled like that due to pressure from the LN-loving
authorities (as evidently many CTers firmly believe occurred here)?

Such multi-witness corroboration of the overall "Oswald Killed Tippit"
evidence is striking in all respects. And it would be MUCH MORE
STRIKING if these witnesses were ALL telling one lie after another re.
seeing Oswald and what he was doing with his gun as he fled the scene.

To get even ONE witness to "go with the flow", so to speak, re. such
important information about a cold-blooded murderer would be somewhat
remarkable....but to get EVERY witness to chuck the truth right out the
window re. the Tippit killer would be very remote to the point of being
totally undoable.

tomnln

Nov 12, 2006, 6:04:53 PM11/12/06
"With Malice" was NOT written Under Oath.

Poe's WC Trestimony WAS.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Nov 12, 2006, 6:06:58 PM11/12/06
http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

No wonder you Felon Supporters never quote testimony.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Nov 12, 2006, 6:08:58 PM11/12/06
http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

Please explain evidence/testimony above proving you are WRONG?

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Nov 12, 2006, 6:16:23 PM11/12/06
Tomnln ACTUALLY thinks his weak-sister, virtually-say-nothing one-page
mini-effort on his website destroys the "Oswald Killed Tippit"
reality!!??

He ACTUALLY believes that it defeats the obviousness of Oswald's
guilt??? Actually???

Somebody pinch me. He must be joking.

Either that...or he's a kook of the first order. (Which is more
likely?) ;)

tomnln

Nov 12, 2006, 6:56:07 PM11/12/06
Thanks for referring to me as a "kook".

THAT opens the door for me to refer to you as an "AIDS Distributor".

Also, thanks for Proving you're NOT familiar with the evidence/testimony.

It indicates that you condone Nazi/Commie Justice.
Charges are all that's neccessary to convict.

May GOD grant you the same level of Justice that you advocate for others.

You are a Threat to the American Justice System.

http://whokilledjfk.net/

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

SNB

Nov 12, 2006, 6:58:59 PM11/12/06

tomnln wrote:
> Thanks for referring to me as a "kook".
>
> THAT opens the door for me to refer to you as an "AIDS Distributor".
>
> Also, thanks for Proving you're NOT familiar with the evidence/testimony.
>
> It indicates that you condone Nazi/Commie Justice.
> Charges are all that's neccessary to convict.
>
> May GOD grant you the same level of Justice that you advocate for others.

May God forgive yoyu for taking His name in vain, and constantly
blaspheming Him, Tom.

tomnln

Nov 12, 2006, 10:13:05 PM11/12/06
May GOD forgive you for protecting Killers steve.

"SNB" <sba...@i71.net> wrote in message

SNB

Nov 12, 2006, 10:15:45 PM11/12/06

tomnln wrote:
> May GOD forgive you for protecting Killers steve.

No parallel, Tom.

I am not protecting "killers". You assume entirely way, too much.

SNB

Nov 12, 2006, 10:27:08 PM11/12/06

SNB wrote:
> tomnln wrote:
> > May GOD forgive you for protecting Killers steve.
> >

> No parallel, Tom.
>
> I am not protecting "killers". You assume entirely way, too much.

And, by the way, Tom...

You are defending, sympathizing , and, supporting an atheist, wife
beating, lying, America hating, Marxist, Lee Harvey Oswald, who
defected to Russia, who shot President Kennedy in the back, killing
him, wounding Governor John B. Connally, then, in cold blood, murdering
a Dallas policeman.

May God have mercy on you, for defending such a person.

tomnln

Nov 12, 2006, 11:43:05 PM11/12/06
You support the Lies of the WCR.

Youi s

"SNB" <sba...@i71.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Nov 12, 2006, 11:51:43 PM11/12/06
You support the Lies of the WCR.
You support destruction of evidence

THAT supports Assassination
THAT supports Killers.

http://whokilledjfk.net/frick.htm

tomnln

Nov 12, 2006, 11:53:53 PM11/12/06
NOT according to evidence/testimony steve.

May GOD grant you the same level of Justice that you advocate for others.

http://whokilledjfk.net/frick.htm

"SNB" <sba...@i71.net> wrote in message

Donald Willis

Nov 13, 2006, 12:18:36 AM11/13/06
In article <1163371897.7...@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, David Von
Pein says...

>front--a cautious move, since the gunman might not be out of bullets if
>they
>poked their heads out!. They heard a woman screaming, & after what
>they figured
>was a "safe" amount of time, finally poked their heads out the *side*
>door, &
>saw a man with Tippit's service revolver running across Patton after
>the
>shooter...." <<<
>
>Oh come on Donald! You can't possibly believe the above crap.

Very objective language, David! Let's see what *you* believe (see below):

>Did BOTH Davis ladies just MAKE UP the part about seeing the gunman
>emptying ("shaking") shells from a gun as he ran across the Davis
>property? (Which is "shell-shaking" evidence that is corroborated by
>OTHER witnesses who said basically the very same thing.)
>
>Were ALL of these witnesses really and truly just willing to let their
>"stories" get mangled like that due to pressure from the LN-loving
>authorities (as evidently many CTers firmly believe occurred here)?
>
>Such multi-witness corroboration of the overall "Oswald Killed Tippit"
>evidence is striking in all respects. And it would be MUCH MORE
>STRIKING if these witnesses were ALL telling one lie after another re.
>seeing Oswald and what he was doing with his gun as he fled the scene.
>
>To get even ONE witness to "go with the flow", so to speak, re. such
>important information about a cold-blooded murderer would be somewhat
>remarkable....but to get EVERY witness to chuck the truth right out the
>window re. the Tippit killer would be very remote to the point of being
>totally undoable.

*One* is "remarkable"? How about two? Look it up in your Myers: Warren
Reynolds testified before the COmmission that he last saw the suspect running
around behind the Texaco station: "Even to this day I assume that he was [in
the parking lot]". In an FBI interview (see Myers' appendices), Texaco man
Robert Brock *corroborated* Reynolds: "Warren Reynolds & [Pat Patterson]...
informed him, Brock... that the individual responsible for the shooting had been
observed turning north off Jefferson past the Texaco Service Station."

Now, see the pic on p131, re the WFAA TV footage which remarkably turned up some
thirty years later: "Warren Reynolds tells a Dallas police officer that the
gunman went into the *rear of the used furniture store seen in the background*."
Also, see p106, where Myers can't explain why Reynolds *originally* told police
"that the gunman was hiding in the rear of 1 of 2 old houses adjacent to the
Texaco station."

Documentary footage unequivocally exposes the perjury of two witnesses re the
same point. Why would such perjury be suborned? Because the jacket was found
in the parking lot, not in the house.... So much for your generalities re
witnesses!
dw

Donald Willis

Nov 13, 2006, 12:23:27 AM11/13/06
In article <1163388428....@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>, SNB says...

>SNB wrote:
>> tomnln wrote:
>> > May GOD forgive you for protecting Killers steve.
>> >

>> No parallel, Tom.
>>
>> I am not protecting "killers". You assume entirely way, too much.
>> >

> And, by the way, Tom...
>
> You are defending, sympathizing , and, supporting an atheist, wife
>beating, lying, America hating, Marxist, Lee Harvey Oswald, who
>defected to Russia, who shot President Kennedy in the back, killing
>him, wounding Governor John B. Connally, then, in cold blood, murdering
>a Dallas policeman.
>
>May God have mercy on you, for defending such a person.

Enuf of this sanctimonious self-righteousness: May god forgive *you* for
discouraging the search for the real killers of JFK & JDT!
dw

Martin Shackelford

Nov 13, 2006, 12:47:30 AM11/13/06
There were a number of witnesses who saw various pieces of what happened
before, during and after the Tippit shooting. Varying accounts of the
event can be found in Myers, Livingstone, Murr, Hurt and other sources.

Martin

tomnln

Nov 14, 2006, 5:14:08 PM11/14/06
David is the Personification of the term "Silence is Golden".

http://whokilledjfk.net/

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message
> Virginia Davis' phone number was found in Ruby's note book.
>
> Davis XIX-562 Ruby XIX 65
>
> Everything else is HERE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

> "David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

>> Let's Talk About The Killing Of Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit (Lee
>> Harvey Oswald's Second Murder Victim On November 22nd, 1963)......
>>

>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>> Another thing that makes no sense whatsoever (if a person wants to

>> believe that an automatic gun was used to kill Tippit) is the fact that
>> the 3rd and 4th bullet shells that were recovered that day (the ones
>> found by the two Davis ladies) were found in the Davis' SIDE YARD on
>> Patton Avenue; i.e., in a location where a gunman firing an automatic
>> at J.D. Tippit couldn't possibly have even SEEN Officer Tippit (who was
>> located around the corner and many yards up 10th Street). The Davis
>> apartment building was blocking the view of any such gunman who would
>> have dropped shells from a gun WHILE FIRING from that location.*
>>
>> * = See Page 266 of "With Malice" for a good photographic example of
>> how silly the "Automatic" theory is when looking at where these two
>> shells were found. Do CTers think the gunman kicked the automatic
>> shells into the Davis' side yard?
>>
>> Or, in a "They Were Planted/Switched By The Police" theory -- why would
>> the police plant the two shells in the Davis' yard and just leave them
>> for the Davis women to find? Why wouldn't the crooked cops pick up the
>> shells themselves after conveniently planting them?
>>

> "chuck schuyler" <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Neil Coburn:
>>
>> The evidence that LHO killed officer JDT is overwhelming.
>>
>> Tippit is the unsung hero on 11-22-63. He was a decent, simple cop that
>> loved his wife and kids. As a WW2 army paratrooper, he saw action in
>> the heavy 1945 fighting as part of Operation Varsity when allied troops
>> flooded across the Rhine river for the final assault on Germany.
>>
>> It's possible that without the JDT/ LHO encounter, that Oswald may have
>> tried to sneak himself on a bus and head south towards Mexico. No one
>> really knows. And no one really knows how much extra mayhem would've
>> resulted had this Commie loser managed to stay on the run for a week or
>> two.

tomnln

Nov 14, 2006, 5:17:24 PM11/14/06
David won't touch this one either.

tomnln

Nov 14, 2006, 5:18:35 PM11/14/06
No Answer David????

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Nov 14, 2006, 5:19:47 PM11/14/06
David;
Where are you on this one???

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Nov 14, 2006, 10:00:44 PM11/14/06
A Super-Kook named Tom Something-or-other wrote this hunk of hilarity
re. the Tippit murder.....

>>> "Everything else is HERE ---> http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm" <<<

Huge LOL!

"Everything else" regarding the entire Tippit murder is supposedly
contained within that say-nothing one single flimsy page of Tom-Sack's
"website"!!

Somebody give Tom-Sack a pill (or something). Because that "everything"
amounts to virtually zilch when it comes to anything SUBSTANTIVE re.
the Tippit crime (and even Tom MUST realize this).

Try these links for a little CS&L concerning the Tippit killing. I'm
not going to be so silly and brazen to claim that these links contain
"everything" with respect to the Tippit investigation....but they
contain a lot more of the truth than Tom-Kook will dare reveal on his
"website"......

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=cm_rdp_dp/103-9597227-6764635?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0966270975&store=yourstore&reviewID=RX09PCPWL9RCH&iid=0966270975&displayType=ReviewDetail

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=cm_rdp_dp/103-9597227-6764635?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B000GTT57Y&store=yourstore&reviewID=R3O58JAXJ2FX7L&iid=B000GTT57Y&displayType=ReviewDetail

David Von Pein

Nov 14, 2006, 10:30:30 PM11/14/06
>>> "Virginia Davis' phone number was found in Ruby's note book." <<<

Naturally. Wasn't it "proven" by the CT-Kooks that Ruby had the phone
numbers of virtually EVERYONE connected with this case in his notebook?

Ruby seemed to know EVERYBODY, and he seemed to be EVERYWHERE on 11/22
too (and serving all of the plotters' every need too) -- Mr. Tilson has
Ruby actually murdering the President with a rifle he stuffed into a
car after the shooting....

Many CTers have Ruby planting the bullet at Parkland....

Other CTers have Ruby running around the Knoll at 12:30....

And others have the fleet-footed workhorse named Jacob Rubenstein
waiting outside the Depository (so that, presumably, he could kill
Oswald -- the proverbial "Patsy" -- right after the assassination
instead of waiting to do it on Live TV two days later)....

And, naturally, many CTers also have Ruby frolicking with the likes of
Lee Oswald and J.D. Tippit at various times prior to November 22nd....

And CTers think that every phone number in Ruby's phone/address book
sends up signals of a "Plot" in some manner.

Now, Tom R., I want you to tell America and the world what significance
(if any) Mrs. Davis' phone number being in Ruby's notebook has on
anything that transpired on 10th Street on 11/22/63?*

* = If, in fact, such a phone number was in Ruby's notebook at all,
which I have not bothered to verify, because I really don't give a
damn.

Are you, therefore, accusing Virginia Davis of being "involved",
somehow, in some kind of plot to kill Tippit (and perhaps the President
too)?

What POSSIBLE direct connection to the Tippit killing could Mrs. Davis
have had (other than just, by chance, happening to live in the
apartment house at the corner of 10th & Patton where Oswald dropped
some shells in flight)?

Did Mrs. Davis and Mr. Ruby work together in secret to conveniently
"arrange" for Lee Oswald (or some other "unidentified" murderer) to be
at 10th & Patton to kill Officer Tippit on 11/22? And did she "arrange"
for this killer to dump bullet shells in her yard that day?

You need to tie it all together, Mr. Kook --- Ruby, Davis, Tippit,
Oswald....the whole nine yards. And make it believable and reasonable
(if you don't mind).

I'm dying to see your no-doubt ludicrous response.

Also, while you're at it, Mr. Tom-Kook......

Why not point an accusing finger of conspiratorial guilt at Abe
Zapruder too? After all, we know that Mr. Zapruder once knew and worked
with George DeMohrenschildt's future wife (Jeanne LeGon). Now THERE'S a
suspicious "assassination connection" if there ever was one....right
Mr. Kook?

Surely it's not just a mere coincidence that the very same man who
filmed the entire assassination sequence in Dealey Plaza JUST HAPPENED
to know (and work with) the woman who would later turn out to be the
wife of one of Lee Harvey Oswald's best friends....is it??

Surely Zapruder was "in" on some wider plot to murder the President,
and act as "Official Filmmaker" on 11/22/63....so that the conspiracy
could be FILMED in action....and then later his film would be altered
in some way to appease the critics. Right??

Of COURSE! It's obvious! Otherwise Mr. Zapruder would not have
CONTINUED TO FILM THE MOTORCADE EVEN AFTER A LOUD RIFLE SHOT (OR TWO)
HAD JUST BEEN FIRED FROM PRACTICALLY RIGHT BESIDE HIM ON THE GRASSY
KNOLL!!

Zapruder obviously KNEW that there were going to be some shots coming
from that Grassy Knoll! And, therefore, he was PREPARED for them.
Hence, he continues to film like a brave soldier under fire, even
though he's hearing heavy rifle blasts just yards away from his very
own body!

Get with the program, Tom! And get your "Conspirator Scorecard" updated
to fit with these sensationalistic times!

Zapruder was OBVIOUSLY a major part of the plot that day in Dallas! His
"connection" to Oswald via DeMohrenschildt's future wife PROVES that he
was no "innocent bystander" who just happened to climb that four-foot
pedestal in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963.

And as for that business about Zapruder apparently (per Miss Sitzman)
"forgetting" his camera when he initially went down to the Plaza that
day....well, I think we ALL know that that was merely a convenient
"ruse" on Mr. Z's part, to attempt to fool the investigators afterward.
(Which probably means that we can also point an accusing finger at
Marilyn Sitzman as well. For, she WAS up there on that same pedestal
with Mr. Z, right? She's no innocent lass...I think we all know that.
Right, Tom-Kook?)

Zapruder and Sitzman are accomplices as sure as Tom R. is a first-rate
kook, and everybody knows it!

tomnln

Nov 15, 2006, 1:12:52 AM11/15/06
Only a Felon Supporter would consider an "Opinion" from one who Refuses to
discuss evidence/testimony more valuable than Official Records.

David Von Pain (in the ass) would do so.

David Pain (in the ass) Never discusses Official Evidence/Testimony.

http://whokilledjfk.net/

Ohhh about the insults.......
You're an AIDS Infested Faggot.

Keep it coming Faggot, I'll Bury you so deep with insults that your
Guardian Angel won't be able to find you.

You're better off getting the snot beat outta you on evidence/testimony.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Nov 15, 2006, 1:15:36 AM11/15/06
Fucking kook.

tomnln

Nov 15, 2006, 1:25:20 AM11/15/06
Hey David Pain(in the ass) did you spend TOO many years as an Alter boy?

#1 you snipped the source of Volume XIX page 65 AND 562.
#2 your AIDS Infested brain alludes to several "rants" I never made....YOU
DID.
#3 you Never discuss evidence/testimony because you are NOT familiar with
it.
#4 leaving you advocating Nazi/Commie Justice.

You're a Bigger threat to America than any Commie/Terrorist ever was.

Ohhhh about the "Insults"?

That's what I expect from someone born of a woman(?) who turned
35 cent tricks in a Lumber Camp.

http://whokilledjfk.net/

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Nov 15, 2006, 1:34:13 AM11/15/06
Fucking kook (still).

tomnln

Nov 15, 2006, 12:21:36 PM11/15/06
Wellllllll Kook Sucker; (David Pain (in the ass)

You Still have a limited vocabulary
You Still support Felons
You're Still a Criminal
You Still Refuse to address Evidence/Testimony
You are Still Anti Truth/Justice
You are Still Anti-Adversary System

Start with these..... http://whokilledjfk.net/Evid%20Tamp.htm

ps;
I see you Snipped so nobody sees that you're an AIDS Distributor.
You know, Retaliation for the Name calling YOU Started.

> Fucking kook (still).

tomnln

Nov 17, 2006, 11:38:59 PM11/17/06
Hey Kook Sucker David;

Are you keeping Score?

I sure AM.

Should you ever crawl outta that Insult hole I burried you in, you may wanna
Start HERE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/