Lee Harvey Oswald "Planted" In The Book Depository Before 11/22/63 By Evil Conspirators?? .... Such An Idea Is Just Plain Poppycock!

David VP

Apr 7, 2006, 5:12:37 AM4/7/06
Many conspiracy theorists seem to believe in the notion that Lee Harvey
Oswald (who was the man who shot and killed President John Kennedy in
1963) was somehow "planted" in the Texas School Book Depository
Building by scheming plotters who were manipulating Oswald's every move
to suit their "Patsy"-serving conspiratorial needs. But such talk is
just pure nonsense of the first order. And there are many, many reasons
why it's nonsense. ......

While it is true that the Kennedy tour through Texas (including Dallas)
had been announced initially in Dallas papers in September of 1963, a
month prior to Oswald's getting hired by Roy Truly at the Depository,
it's also quite true that neither Oswald nor any assassination-planning
henchmen could have possibly known as of October 15th (which was the
date Oswald was hired by Mr. Truly) that a motorcade was going to take
President Kennedy's car directly past the front door of the Book
Depository on November 22nd. The decision to have a motorcade through
the city wasn't finalized until weeks after Oswald's mid-October TSBD
hiring, when such a parade through downtown Dallas was approved by none
other than Texas Governor John B. Connally himself, who rode in the
very same car with JFK during the motorcade and became a second victim
of the Dallas shooting on November 22, 1963.

Therefore, no conspirators (nor Oswald himself even) could have known
of any motorcade drive through downtown Dallas by mid-October, let
alone that any such motorcade would take the President directly in
front of the Book Depository in the middle of a WORK DAY FOR OSWALD.*

* = Which brings up yet another oft-ignored little tidbit about this
subject -- i.e.: what if the President had toured Dallas on a Saturday
or a Sunday (instead of a work day, e.g. a Friday)? In such a case,
Oswald would not even have been working within the Book Depository
building at the time when the President drove by. That would have
tossed a nice irritating monkey wrench into the "Frame Oswald As The
Patsy" conspiracy plot, huh?

Therefore, to the CTers who believe such nonsense, it was yet another
amazing piece of good fortune for the people who "planted" Oswald in
the building to kill JFK, was it not? The President comes through
Dallas on a weekday, and just happens to drive slowly by the workplace
of Oswald, who had secured a job there a full month before any
conspirators (or Oswald) could have possibly known if the Depository
was even going to be a useable location to hide a sniper.

Incredible foresight by the "plotting team", indeed. Via such a plan,
these same conspirators must have had "Oswalds" planted in virtually
every building in Dallas, to ensure that Kennedy would pass at least
ONE of them.

~~ big grin at the absurdity of such a notion ~~

Two other major factors re. Oswald's employment status and how he ended
up where he was on November 22nd ----

If Oswald was "planted" in the Depository building for the sole purpose
of murdering the President a month later (as some people think; which
assumes, as eluded to before, that any "plotters" were clairvoyant),
then an accusing conspiratorial finger MUST be pointed at a number of
people who aided Oswald in getting hired at the TSBD in mid-October.
Namely: Ruth Paine (who made the call to the Book Depository on Lee's
behalf and set up an interview for Oswald) -- plus Marina Oswald and
Linnie Mae Randle, who were both present at the home of a neighbor of
Ruth Paine's (Dorothy Roberts) when the subject of "getting Lee a job"
was first brought up.

And, of course, Roy Truly, the Depository Superintendent, would also
have to be considered a KEY conspirator as well, since it was Roy who
actually HIRED Lee Oswald.

Plus: It's often forgotten that Truly could have assigned Oswald to
work at another branch of the TSBD Company, located miles from Dealey
Plaza and well away from the motorcade route.

So, if Truly was NOT a "conspirator", then it was mighty fortunate for
the people who WERE plotters to have Truly hire Oswald in the first
place (when he easily could have told Lee to get lost), PLUS to have
Truly place Oswald in the Depository branch on Elm Street where the
"plotters" needed to have Lee working on November 22. (And the plotters
just prayed that Kennedy would come on a weekday, too, remember, when
Oswald would be working in the building.)

How anyone with a grain of sense can actually believe for a moment all
of that pro-CT hocus-pocus regarding Oswald getting his job, is beyond
me. The cloudy and shrouded-with-doubt conspiracy-slanted version of
these events re. Oswald's employment is so ridiculous and implausible
that it can easily be considered impossible (here in the "real" world,
that is, where CT-created miracles rarely, if ever, occur).

Any "CT" variation re. the neighbors who first suggested that the
Depository might have an opening is utterly unbelievable from every
angle (and would require multiple extra "conspirators", people who had
never met Lee Harvey Oswald in their lives, including 19-year-old stock
boy Wes Frazier).

Can anyone believe that these (seemingly) invincible plotters somehow
"arranged" to have Marina Oswald live temporarily with Mrs. Paine, who
just happened to live only a half-block away from Wes Frazier, who just
happened to work in the Depository and who just happened to mention to
his sister one day that a job at his workplace might be available, so
that Linnie (NOT Wesley) would just happen to casually mention this
possible job opening while having coffee at a neighbor's house (which
wasn't Ruth Paine's house either; it was at the house of Ruth's
next-door neighbor, Mrs. Roberts)?

And, how did the plotters "arrange" to not only have Lee hired at the
Elm St. warehouse, but how did they "arrange" for Oswald to even WANT
to go and apply for this job at the TSBD? What if Oswald would have
gotten different work the day before, which almost did happen. The
Texas Employment Commission, in fact, attempted to contact Oswald on
the very day he started working at the TSBD (October 16, 1963),
regarding an even better-paying job for an airline company, which had
some openings for baggage handlers.

So, another question needs to be addressed by the CTers who think
Oswald was "placed" in the Book Depository by evil-doers .... i.e.: How
did any "plotters", needing Oswald to be in the TSBD on November 22nd,
know for certain that Oswald wouldn't just simply quit his Depository
job and take a job elsewhere prior to the President's November visit to
Dallas?

And: How did these conspirators also know that Oswald wouldn't gain
employment someplace else prior to November 22? (He was looking for
work in early October, and had applied at several places, but was not
hired.)

The obvious "pro-LN" alternative to all that conspiratorial
sleight-of-hand is the "Occam's Razor" (simplest) explanation, which is
1,000 times more believable (and doable) than any "Oswald Was Planted
In The Building" theory.

With that "LN" version of events being:

1.) Lee Oswald was out of work in early October of 1963 and needed to
find a job to support himself and his wife and his infant daughter
(with another baby on the way in a matter of days).

2.) By pure happenstance, a neighbor of Mrs. Ruth Paine's mentioned to
Ruth and Marina that a Depository job might be available (although she
was not sure of this).

3.) Marina and Ruth informed Lee about this job tip, and Lee went to
the Book Depository at 411 Elm Street the next day and was hired to
fill book orders for $1.25 an hour.

4.) Lee then seizes a perfect opportunity to strike back at an America
that he feels has snubbed him (just my guess as to part of his motive),
and after probably reading about the detailed motorcade routing in the
newspaper on November 19 or 20 (which is the EARLIEST he could have
possibly known for certain that JFK would be driving right by the
Depository building), he prepares a last-minute, one-man plot all his
own -- arranging an unusual Thursday-night trek to Irving, Texas, to
visit the Paine home where his wife, Marina, is staying (to retrieve
the rifle he has stored in the garage there).

5.) Lee wraps up the disassembled rifle in brown paper and on Friday
morning tells his ride to work (Wesley Frazier) that the bulky package
contains "curtain rods" (a lie he conceived the previous day, when he
told Frazier that he needed the ride to Irving on Thursday to fetch
some "curtain rods" to put up in his apartment on Beckley Avenue; a
room which needed no curtains, or rods, by the way).

6.) By incredible good fortune (for him) Lee has the entire 6th Floor
of the Depository building to himself at exactly 12:30 P.M. on November
22, just as the President is passing by below on Elm Street.

7.) Lee, who couldn't keep himself entirely hidden from people on the
OUTSIDE of the building, is seen by eyewitness Howard L. Brennan firing
a rifle toward the direction of President Kennedy's limousine.

8.) Oswald is then seen by Dallas police officer Marrion Baker in the
2nd-Floor lunch room, approximately 90 seconds after the final of three
shots had been fired at the President.

9.) Oswald is not surprised in the least to have Baker's gun thrust at
his mid-section for a brief moment. Why? Because Oswald, of all people
in Dealey Plaza, was THE ONE AND ONLY PERSON who already positively
KNEW why a cop would be searching that building at that time -- because
Oswald had caused this turmoil himself. So why SHOULD he be "surprised"
to see the officer? He shouldn't. And wasn't.

-----------

Oswald had the means, a probable motive, a perfect opportunity on a
deserted 6th Floor, and the ability to accomplish the deed. These are
the things that add up to Lee Harvey Oswald's lone guilt in the murder
of President John F. Kennedy.

ANY conspiracy theory that would be used to counter the above simple,
based-on-the-evidence assessment pales by comparison (in both logic and
common sense, as well as HARD EVIDENCE) to the Lone-Assassin scenario.
Always has.

David Von Pein
November 2005

Papa Andy

Apr 7, 2006, 9:52:15 AM4/7/06
even if you build a better straw man
the definitive version of
The Wizard of Oz
is already out

curtj...@webtv.net

Apr 7, 2006, 6:22:49 PM4/7/06

David VP wrote:
> Many conspiracy theorists seem to believe in the notion that Lee Harvey
> Oswald (who was the man who shot and killed President John Kennedy in
> 1963) was somehow "planted" in the Texas School Book Depository
> Building by scheming plotters who were manipulating Oswald's every move
> to suit their "Patsy"-serving conspiratorial needs. But such talk is
> just pure nonsense of the first order. And there are many, many reasons
> why it's nonsense. ......

Harold Byrd the owner of the building was co-founder of the unit LHO
and David Ferrie were apart of, the CAP. Byrd had a lot of political
connections all the way into Washington and especially around Dallas
with the hate-Kennedy rich rednecks. So to say that he could not have
had any pushing toward that job is not quite clear thinking.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 8, 2006, 5:51:48 PM4/8/06
David VP wrote:
> Many conspiracy theorists seem to believe in the notion that Lee Harvey
> Oswald (who was the man who shot and killed President John Kennedy in
> 1963) was somehow "planted" in the Texas School Book Depository
> Building by scheming plotters who were manipulating Oswald's every move
> to suit their "Patsy"-serving conspiratorial needs. But such talk is
> just pure nonsense of the first order. And there are many, many reasons
> why it's nonsense. ......
>
> While it is true that the Kennedy tour through Texas (including Dallas)
> had been announced initially in Dallas papers in September of 1963, a
> month prior to Oswald's getting hired by Roy Truly at the Depository,
> it's also quite true that neither Oswald nor any assassination-planning
> henchmen could have possibly known as of October 15th (which was the

Why do you assume that the SS and CIA would not be able to know about
the Texas trip by October 15th? And why do you assume that the
conspirators needed to place Oswald in the TSBD when the fatal shot came
from the grassy knoll?

gera...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2012, 11:16:14 AM10/13/12
The only thing I find fascinating about your assumptions of the assassination is....who is paying you? I'm sorry, but your hypothesis are laughable. I find it a great source of amusement seeing the ridiculous ways you attempt to deflect the "conspiracy" theorists. In fact, it could be said that you have aided them more then harmed them with your attempts, although I doubt you might understand why. You sir, are either incredibly naive, a Fraud or simply ignorant....I am not certain which at this point. In any case, I do thank you for making me aware of certain puzzle pieces I had not previously possessed.

curtjester1

Oct 14, 2012, 9:02:52 AM10/14/12

richard...@aol.com

Dec 9, 2012, 12:08:44 PM12/9/12

As soon as it was knowledge President Kennedy was going to Dallas it's obvious to me the motorcade would pass by the Government buildings...where else would they have the presidents parade?

Saintly Oswald

Dec 9, 2012, 12:45:14 PM12/9/12
On Sunday, December 9, 2012 12:08:44 PM UTC-5, richard...@aol.com wrote:
> As soon as it was knowledge President Kennedy was going to Dallas it's obvious to me the motorcade would pass by the Government buildings...where else would they have the presidents parade?

You are correct, at least, that insiders would know of the limited options and be able to influence them. If JFK arrives at Love Field, and is going to speak at the Trade Mart, then any downtown motorcade will go by the Texas School Book Depository. It's the only sensible route. The SS man in charge of finalizing the route said so himself. There wasn't much to decide.

Saintly Oswald

Dec 9, 2012, 12:48:38 PM12/9/12
It is ridiculous to think that it was mere coincidence that Oswald got a job at the TSBD. This was the first proof of conspiracy for me, and many more followed. They probably had contingency plans, too, but they didn't need them because this one worked.

Bud

Dec 9, 2012, 2:59:33 PM12/9/12
On Dec 9, 12:48 pm, Saintly Oswald <fatoldcr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is ridiculous to think that it was mere coincidence that Oswald got a job at the TSBD.

It`s not a coincidence. It`s a happenstance.
Message has been deleted

Saintly Oswald

Dec 9, 2012, 3:05:54 PM12/9/12
That's ridiculous, too.

Bud

Dec 9, 2012, 3:09:14 PM12/9/12
On Dec 9, 3:05 pm, Saintly Oswald <fatoldcr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's ridiculous, too.

Really? Has a President ever visited a city where there weren`t
people hostile to him? Why is it ridiculous to think that there might
be one with the balls not just to wish the President harm but to
inflict it?

Saintly Oswald

Dec 9, 2012, 3:16:13 PM12/9/12
I won't argue with your ridiculous straw man, either.

Bud

Dec 9, 2012, 4:06:15 PM12/9/12
On Dec 9, 3:16 pm, Saintly Oswald <fatoldcr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I won't argue with your ridiculous straw man, either.

You shouldn`t argue at all with thinking like yours. You reject that
Oswald could happen to get a job that afforded him a chance to kill
the President on the grounds that you don`t like that idea. Like all
conspiracy retards, when you find reality unsatisfactory you take it
upon yourself to write your own.

Saintly Oswald

Dec 9, 2012, 4:48:03 PM12/9/12
You're just another asshole sucking the cocks of the murderers. Enjoy your cum!

Bud

Dec 9, 2012, 4:57:23 PM12/9/12
On Dec 9, 4:48 pm, Saintly Oswald <fatoldcr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You're just another asshole sucking the cocks of the murderers. Enjoy your cum!

<snicker> Since you are the one who imagines them you should be the
one to blow them.

Saintly Oswald

Dec 9, 2012, 5:14:45 PM12/9/12
Another fine example of your imbecilic logic.

Saintly Oswald

Dec 9, 2012, 5:27:54 PM12/9/12
Herr von Pein started this thread more than six years ago, and he's still full throtle Nutter. What's the point? If your silly little communist did it himself and he's dead, why should you care to spend so much energy nailing his coffin 50 years later? Are you just Boy Scouts for the truth? Why not let the crazy conspiracy nuts make fools of themselves and get on with whatever you'd rather be doing? Pein has made this his life's work, it seems. I can understand that, if you think the murderers got away with it and are running the country, but if you think the bad guy got his and everything's peachy, why does it matter so much? Why can't you just laugh at the kooks?

Bud

Dec 9, 2012, 6:06:12 PM12/9/12
On Dec 9, 5:27 pm, Saintly Oswald <fatoldcr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Herr von Pein started this thread more than six years ago, and he's still full throtle Nutter. What's the point? If your silly little communist did it himself and he's dead, why should you care to spend so much energy nailing his coffin 50 years later? Are you just Boy Scouts for the truth? Why not let the crazy conspiracy nuts make fools of themselves and get on with whatever you'd rather be doing? Pein has made this his life's work, it seems. I can understand that, if you think the murderers got away with it and are running the country, but if you think the bad guy got his and everything's peachy, why does it matter so much? Why can't you just laugh at the kooks?

We do.

> read more »

Bud

Dec 9, 2012, 6:07:52 PM12/9/12
On Dec 9, 5:14 pm, Saintly Oswald <fatoldcr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Another fine example of your imbecilic logic.

Yet it seemed to make perfect sense to you for me to perform sex
acts on the figments of your imagination.

Saintly Oswald

Dec 9, 2012, 6:10:35 PM12/9/12
You are a moron.

Saintly Oswald

Dec 9, 2012, 6:20:31 PM12/9/12
But, I guess that makes sense. The smarter ones are out murdering people while the morons argue online with conspiracy nuts. I see that some people are expecting Nibiru in a couple weeks. Maybe you could go show them how smart you are, too. Spread those brains around the interwebs.

Bud

Dec 9, 2012, 6:42:34 PM12/9/12
On Dec 9, 6:10 pm, Saintly Oswald <fatoldcr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You are a moron.

You are the one who thinks Oswald getting a job at the TSBD is proof
of conspiracy.

Saintly Oswald

Dec 10, 2012, 2:53:28 AM12/10/12
Yes, and you are the moe-ron. I'm glad we cleared that up.

top...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2013, 4:06:11 PM4/1/13
It's so easy to just say that there was a conspiracy without having to prove any of it. Does it really make you feel "smart" just saying that there was a conspiracy? Please go ahead and keep thinking and saying it but in 50 years there hasn't been a single proven evidence of that.

tom...@cox.net

Apr 1, 2013, 4:35:34 PM4/1/13
top...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> >=20
> te:
> >=20
> > >=20
> >=20
> > > >
> >=20
> > >=20
> >=20
> mail.com> wrote:
> >=20
> > >=20
> >=20
> > > >
> >=20
> > >=20
> >=20
> dence that Oswald got a job at the TSBD.
> >=20
> > >=20
> >=20
> > > >
> >=20
> > >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > >=20
> >=20
> > > >
> >=20
> > >=20
> >=20
> d many more followed. They probably had contingency plans, too, but they
> di= dn't need them because this one worked.
> >=20
> > >=20
> >=20
> > > >
> >=20
> > >=20
> >=20
> intly Oswald wrote:
> >=20
> > >=20
> >=20
> > > >
> >=20
> > >=20
> >=20
> richard...@aol.com wrote:
> >=20
> > >=20
> >=20
> > > >
> >=20
> > >=20
> >=20
> was going to Dallas it's obvious to me the motorcade would pass by the
> Gov= ernment buildings...where else would they have the presidents
> parade?
> >=20
> > >=20
> >=20
> > > >
> >=20
> > >=20
> >=20
> know of the limited options and be able to influence them. If JFK arrives
> a= t Love Field, and is going to speak at the Trade Mart, then any
> downtown mo= torcade will go by the Texas School Book Depository. It's
> the only sensible=
> route. The SS man in charge of finalizing the route said so himself.
> There= wasn't much to decide.
>
> It's so easy to just say that there was a conspiracy without having to
> prov= e any of it. Does it really make you feel "smart" just saying that
> there wa= s a conspiracy? Please go ahead and keep thinking and saying it
> but in 50 y= ears there hasn't been a single proven evidence of that.

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

tom...@cox.net

Apr 1, 2013, 5:04:47 PM4/1/13
THE SECRET SERVICE ADVISED MARINA TO STAY AWAY FROM RUTH PAINE BECAUSE SHE
HAD CIA LEANINGS.

IT WAS RUTH PAINE WHO GOT OSWALD THE JOB AT THE TSBD.

ALAN GULLES'S LOVER MARY BANCROFT KNEW RUTH'S PARENTS AND SAID THEY WERE
CIA.

aeffects

Apr 1, 2013, 6:05:24 PM4/1/13
typical lone nut, mcadams wet-dream.... perhaps you'll tell us where
and when any JFK murder conspiracy evidence showed up in a trial, ANY
trial? Idiot! For all that .johnism you spout I suspect next you'll be
insisting researchers prove the wowrld does not exist, just a figment
of researchers imigination, right troll?

SEARCH is your friend troll, get busy!

Jason Burke

Apr 1, 2013, 6:14:21 PM4/1/13
Gee, shithead. Maybe because there IS no *actual* evidence of
conspiracy. Just you and a bunch of other idiot's fantasies.
Ya think??!?!

> trial? Idiot! For all that .johnism you spout I suspect next you'll be
> insisting researchers prove the wowrld does not exist, just a figment
> of researchers imigination, right troll?

Nice spelling, asswipe.

Sam McClung

Apr 1, 2013, 7:29:27 PM4/1/13
<tom...@cox.net> wrote in message
> THE SECRET SERVICE ADVISED MARINA TO STAY AWAY FROM RUTH PAINE BECAUSE SHE
> HAD CIA LEANINGS.
>
> IT WAS RUTH PAINE WHO GOT OSWALD THE JOB AT THE TSBD.
>
> ALAN GULLES'S LOVER MARY BANCROFT KNEW RUTH'S PARENTS AND SAID THEY WERE
> CIA.

bada bing!

aeffects

Apr 1, 2013, 7:49:35 PM4/1/13
focus shithead, its OSWALD. Cat got you by the short hairs dimwit? Or
is that .john holdingonto Paul May's toothpick.... buzz'er up matey!

Jason Burke

Apr 1, 2013, 9:47:31 PM4/1/13
Yup, shithead. That's the first thing you got correct in your whole life.

"its OSWALD"

tom...@cox.net

Apr 1, 2013, 9:51:37 PM4/1/13
jason is a FOOL WHO COMES TO CONCLUSIONS BEFORE GATHERING THE FACTS.

HE HAS "NOT" READ THE EVIDENCE/TESTIMONY IN THE 26 VOLUMES.

Sam McClung

Apr 1, 2013, 11:30:34 PM4/1/13
"Sam McClung" <mcc...@newsguy.com> wrote in message
ruth avery hyde became ruth hyde paine

there have been numerous members of skull & bones with the surnames avery
and hyde, maybe ruth is related to one of them

ruth's dad william avery hyde was oss during ww2 (maybe with harold
weisberg?) and then later cia through a front insurance company

ruth's sister was in the cia

ruth's husband was in the cia

http://books.google.com/books?id=j7iN57YRRBIC&pg=PA222-IA1&lpg=PA222-IA1&dq=%22William+Avery+Hyde%22&source=bl&ots=slc5bKZDF7&sig=DB1ic_JW0QJI46FByrCRTWBk33E&hl=en&sa=X&ei=qE1aUdTgOenYyQHTl4HYBw&ved=0CD8Q6AEwBDgK#v=onepage&q=%22William%20Avery%20Hyde%22&f=false

http://www.zoominfo.com/#!search/profile/person?personId=41420768&targetid=profile

<begin quote>
"Ruth's father William Avery Hyde served in the OSS during World War
Two...We came across an FBI document that stated the CIA had approached Hyde
about running an educational cooperative alliance in Vietnam in 1957,
<end quote>
from http://www.mail-archive.com/ct...@listserv.aol.com/msg74906.html

Jason Burke

Apr 2, 2013, 3:04:06 AM4/2/13
On 4/1/2013 6:51 PM, tom...@cox.net wrote:
> jason is a FOOL WHO COMES TO CONCLUSIONS BEFORE GATHERING THE FACTS.
>
> HE HAS "NOT" READ THE EVIDENCE/TESTIMONY IN THE 26 VOLUMES.

Yawn.
Rossfuck, I doubt you could read a stoplight.

tom...@cox.net

Apr 2, 2013, 2:23:48 PM4/2/13
keep getting personal and, i'll put a stop sign on yoy ! ! ! !

Jason Burke

Apr 2, 2013, 4:19:06 PM4/2/13
I LOVE yoy, Shitley!

Can we all listen again to when Mr. Corbett asked you flat out: "Do you
have any evidence, any evidence at all, that anyone other than Oswald
was involved"?

Remember your answer, Rosscunt? Well, do you, punk?
I know I do. And it still gives me a good chuckle every time.

tom...@cox.net

Apr 3, 2013, 4:23:04 PM4/3/13
you're another one who practises "nazi/communist justice...

even though your uncle bernard barker was behind the fence impersonating a
secret service agent...

Jason Burke

Apr 3, 2013, 4:33:06 PM4/3/13
Not `"nazi/communist justice` (sic,) dipshit.

In case you've forgotten (hell, I doubt you remember how to use a toilet
anymore,) there was no trial.

So we're just left with figuring out what actually happened.

And in 50 years, you've come up with nothing except minor irregularities
in the WR. And no other CT has come up with anything better.

Know why, Rossshit? Because they basically got it correct.

No matter how much you whine about all the federal laws, oh, excuse me,
FEDERAL LAWS that were broken.

Walt

Apr 3, 2013, 6:33:22 PM4/3/13
On Apr 1, 10:30 pm, "Sam McClung" <mccl...@newsguy.com> wrote:

David Von pea Brain wrote:....."Oswald had the means, a probable
motive, a perfect opportunity on a deserted 6th Floor, and the ability
to accomplish the deed. These are the things that add up to Lee Harvey
Oswald's lone guilt in the murder
of President John F. Kennedy.

Oswald had the means??.... Are you referring to that rusty old rifle
with the scope mounted askew?? If that rifle had been fired from the
SE corner window, very probably someone on he triple underpass would
have been hit. Nobody in the Lincoln would have been in any danger of
being hit if that old rifle had been fired.

Probable motive???.... What was the "probable motive" mr Pea Brain?

Perfect opportunity ???..... Matbe?.... if he would have had xray
vision so that he could see theough a tree.....

Ability..... Lee Oswald barely qualified with a M-1 Garand ...a rifle
that was totally different and far superior, to a cranky old bolt
action Carcano.

These are the things that add up to reveal that you are a raving
idiot, Pea brain......

> "Sam McClung" <mccl...@newsguy.com> wrote in message

> > <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message
> >> THE SECRET SERVICE ADVISED MARINA TO STAY AWAY FROM RUTH PAINE BECAUSE
> >> SHE
> >> HAD CIA LEANINGS.
>
> >> IT WAS RUTH PAINE WHO GOT OSWALD THE JOB AT THE TSBD.
>
> >> ALAN GULLES'S LOVER MARY BANCROFT KNEW RUTH'S PARENTS AND SAID THEY WERE
> >> CIA.
>
> > bada bing!
>
> ruth avery hyde became ruth hyde paine
>
> there have been numerous members of skull & bones with the surnames avery
> and hyde, maybe ruth is related to one of them
>
> ruth's dad william avery hyde was oss during ww2 (maybe with harold
> weisberg?) and then later cia through a front insurance company
>
> ruth's sister was in the cia
>
> ruth's husband was in the cia
>
> http://books.google.com/books?id=j7iN57YRRBIC&pg=PA222-IA1&lpg=PA222-...
>
> http://www.zoominfo.com/#!search/profile/person?personId=41420768&tar...
>
> <begin quote>
> "Ruth's father William Avery Hyde served in the OSS during World War
> Two...We came across an FBI document that stated the CIA had approached Hyde
> about running an educational cooperative alliance in Vietnam in 1957,
> <end quote>
> from  http://www.mail-archive.com/c...@listserv.aol.com/msg74906.html

Jason Burke

Apr 3, 2013, 8:17:08 PM4/3/13
On 4/3/2013 3:33 PM, Walt wrote:
> On Apr 1, 10:30 pm, "Sam McClung" <mccl...@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
> David Von pea Brain wrote:....."Oswald had the means, a probable
> motive, a perfect opportunity on a deserted 6th Floor, and the ability
> to accomplish the deed. These are the things that add up to Lee Harvey
> Oswald's lone guilt in the murder
> of President John F. Kennedy.
>

> Oswald had the means??.... Are you referring to that rusty old rifle
> with the scope mounted askew?? If that rifle had been fired from the

Would that be the rifle that was shown to have fired the bullets to the
exclusion of all other rifles on the planet? That rifle?

Walt

Apr 3, 2013, 10:52:19 PM4/3/13
On Apr 3, 7:17 pm, Jason Burke <Burke_Ja...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On 4/3/2013 3:33 PM, Walt wrote:
>
> > On Apr 1, 10:30 pm, "Sam McClung" <mccl...@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
> > David Von pea Brain wrote:....."Oswald had the means, a probable
> > motive, a perfect opportunity on a deserted 6th Floor, and the ability
> > to accomplish the deed. These are the things that add up to Lee Harvey
> > Oswald's lone guilt in the murder
> > of President John F. Kennedy.
>
> > Oswald had the means??....  Are you referring to that rusty old rifle
> > with the scope mounted askew??  If that rifle had been fired from the
>
> Would that be the rifle that was shown to have fired the bullets to the
> exclusion of all other rifles on the planet? That rifle?

You'd believe a mouse could rape an elephant....If yer ol unca Sammy
told you that it's true.....

Jason Burke

Apr 4, 2013, 1:43:29 AM4/4/13
On 4/3/2013 7:52 PM, Walt wrote:
> On Apr 3, 7:17 pm, Jason Burke <Burke_Ja...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> On 4/3/2013 3:33 PM, Walt wrote:
>>
>>> On Apr 1, 10:30 pm, "Sam McClung" <mccl...@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>> David Von pea Brain wrote:....."Oswald had the means, a probable
>>> motive, a perfect opportunity on a deserted 6th Floor, and the ability
>>> to accomplish the deed. These are the things that add up to Lee Harvey
>>> Oswald's lone guilt in the murder
>>> of President John F. Kennedy.
>>
>>> Oswald had the means??.... Are you referring to that rusty old rifle
>>> with the scope mounted askew?? If that rifle had been fired from the
>>
>> Would that be the rifle that was shown to have fired the bullets to the
>> exclusion of all other rifles on the planet? That rifle?
>
> You'd believe a mouse could rape an elephant....If yer ol unca Sammy
> told you that it's true.....

50 years. And you have nothing to disprove it.
So, shithead. You admit you've lost there, huh?

tom...@cox.net

Apr 4, 2013, 5:21:59 PM4/4/13
Dicky-Licker considers "Felonies " as minor irregularities.

SEE>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

> Know why, Rossshit? Because they basically got it correct.
>
> No matter how much you whine about all the federal laws, oh, excuse me,
> FEDERAL LAWS that were broken.

Jason Burke

Apr 4, 2013, 10:23:14 PM4/4/13
Oooh, Rosscunt. FELONIES!

Let me ask you one question:

Do you have any evidence - any evidence at all - that points away from
LHO in the TBSD with the MC?

Eagerly awaiting your answer.

We all know you don't have one.

Say Hi to nurse-mommy for me!

tom...@cox.net

Apr 4, 2013, 10:30:44 PM4/4/13
pay attention you child molester;

watergate burglar bernard barker was identified ass the man impersonating a
secret service agent behind the fence on top of the grassy knoll within
minutes of the shooting on 11/22/63 by deputy sherrif seymour weitzman...

Jason Burke

Apr 5, 2013, 2:43:49 AM4/5/13
On 4/4/2013 7:30 PM, tom...@cox.net wrote:
> pay attention you child molester;

Gee. Should I go after this moron for libel? Nah, he's got no assets.
Well, I guess drool is worth something.

> watergate burglar bernard barker was identified ass the man impersonating a
> secret service agent behind the fence on top of the grassy knoll within
> minutes of the shooting on 11/22/63 by deputy sherrif seymour weitzman...

Heh, heh. The fucktard said 'ass'.

Golly, Rossturd, I though you only used official information. Well, at
least that's what you said when McAdams wiped your ass all over the
floor. Of course, you seemed to enjoy that. No surprise there.

Of course, Barker denied the above. Gee, was he PERJURING himself?
Nice fantasy, though.

You might want to figure out what the 'Caps Lock' key does. It would
make you look a bit less moronic.

tse3...@yahoo.com

Aug 24, 2013, 7:11:05 PM8/24/13
It is refreshing to see some common sense amidst the tons of conspiracy garbage stinking up the Worlwide Interweb. Rarely is mentioned the obvious fact that Oswald was hired at the Book Depository well before the motorcade route was ever planned. In order to maintain the conspiracy fairy tale, its propagators need to drag more and more agencies and individuals into their fantastic tales. RUTH Paine, Roy Truly, the Dallas PD, the Secret Service . . . The list is endless. Whenever a new face is needed to be seen lurking in the grassy knoll foliage, the conspiracy nuts are eager to supply it. In the end, everyone except the nuts themselves must have been involved in killing Kennedy.

It makes more sense that Oswald did it himself. As it happens, that's the way it was.

aeffects

Aug 24, 2013, 9:40:31 PM8/24/13
On Saturday, August 24, 2013 4:11:05 PM UTC-7, tse3...@yahoo.com wrote:
> It is refreshing to see some common sense amidst the tons of conspiracy garbage stinking up the Worlwide Interweb. Rarely is mentioned the obvious fact that Oswald was hired at the Book Depository well before the motorcade route was ever planned. In order to maintain the conspiracy fairy tale, its propagators need to drag more and more agencies and individuals into their fantastic tales. RUTH Paine, Roy Truly, the Dallas PD, the Secret Service . . . The list is endless. Whenever a new face is needed to be seen lurking in the grassy knoll foliage, the conspiracy nuts are eager to supply it. In the end, everyone except the nuts themselves must have been involved in killing Kennedy.
>

> It makes more sense that Oswald did it himself. As it happens, that's the way it was.

keep coming back douche, we need you here to show just how dumb lone nut trolls like you are.... LMFAO! ! ! !

pssssst: your monthly student loan payment is still required. You haven't hit .john paydirt yet!

curtj...@hotmail.com

Aug 25, 2013, 11:18:02 AM8/25/13
On Saturday, August 24, 2013 7:11:05 PM UTC-4, tse3...@yahoo.com wrote:
> It is refreshing to see some common sense amidst the tons of conspiracy garbage stinking up the Worlwide Interweb. Rarely is mentioned the obvious fact that Oswald was hired at the Book Depository well before the motorcade route was ever planned. In order to maintain the conspiracy fairy tale, its propagators need to drag more and more agencies and individuals into their fantastic tales. RUTH Paine, Roy Truly, the Dallas PD, the Secret Service . . . The list is endless. Whenever a new face is needed to be seen lurking in the grassy knoll foliage, the conspiracy nuts are eager to supply it. In the end, everyone except the nuts themselves must have been involved in killing Kennedy.

What's so common-sense about that when parades and such were common to go to and through Dealey Plaza in the past??!! LNTard's will always think 'crime-impossible' when it's crime-as-usual as history dictates, has dictated, and always will dictate.

CJ

jmh...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2013, 1:17:48 PM11/5/13
Despite the strong denouncement of Conspiracy theorist, it still sounds like an eerie and improbable set of coincidences happened on the 22nd of November 1963 . Just think about it ! Maybe it was some type of a curse that was put on JFK ? Papa-Doc from Haiti claimed that he put a curse on JFK due to pressure he was receiving from the US government. Conspiracy, curse or not this was an incredible almost unbelievable event that points to the occult.

Walt

Nov 5, 2013, 3:25:16 PM11/5/13
On Friday, April 7, 2006 5:22:49 PM UTC-5, curtj...@webtv.net wrote:
> David VP wrote:
> > Many conspiracy theorists seem to believe in the notion that Lee Harvey
> > Oswald (who was the man who shot and killed President John Kennedy in
> > 1963) was somehow "planted" in the Texas School Book Depository
> > Building by scheming plotters who were manipulating Oswald's every move
> > to suit their "Patsy"-serving conspiratorial needs. But such talk is
> > just pure nonsense of the first order. And there are many, many reasons
> > why it's nonsense. ......
> >
> Harold Byrd the owner of the building was co-founder of the unit LHO
> and David Ferrie were apart of, the CAP. Byrd had a lot of political
> connections all the way into Washington and especially around Dallas
> with the hate-Kennedy rich rednecks. So to say that he could not have
> had any pushing toward that job is not quite clear thinking.

Pushing??.... Lee thought he was working for the FBI and spying on a group that J.Edgar hoover thought were communist subversives. The American GI Forum had a "leading member" working in the TSBD, and Lee was assigned to keep an eye on him.

> [...]
> > his mid-section for a brief moment. Why? Because Oswald, of all people
> > in Dealey Plaza, was THE ONE AND ONLY PERSON who already positively
> > KNEW why a cop would be searching that building at that time -- because
> > Oswald had caused this turmoil himself. So why SHOULD he be "surprised"
> > to see the officer? He shouldn't. And wasn't.
> >
> > -----------
> >
> > Oswald had the means, a probable motive, a perfect opportunity on a
> > deserted 6th Floor, and the ability to accomplish the deed. These are
> > the things that add up to Lee Harvey Oswald's lone guilt in the murder
> > of President John F. Kennedy.
> >
> > ANY conspiracy theory that would be used to counter the above simple,
> > based-on-the-evidence assessment pales by comparison (in both logic and
> > common sense, as well as HARD EVIDENCE) to the Lone-Assassin scenario.

jessicac...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2013, 4:10:50 PM11/12/13
On Friday, April 7, 2006 2:12:37 AM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:
> Many conspiracy theorists seem to believe in the notion that Lee Harvey
> Oswald (who was the man who shot and killed President John Kennedy in
> 1963) was somehow "planted" in the Texas School Book Depository
> Building by scheming plotters who were manipulating Oswald's every move
> to suit their "Patsy"-serving conspiratorial needs. But such talk is
> just pure nonsense of the first order. And there are many, many reasons
> why it's nonsense. ......

I don't generally believe in this stuff, but I would think if you'r going to plan a conspiracy to kill a president you would start planning the thing at least a month ahead of time. It doesn't matter when the public, or even the President and Governor were told, you would not tell them until the plan was in place. Oswald could have been bribed of perhaps promised his family would be taken care of if he sacrificed himself, or that they would all be protected if he did this for them. He probably already worked there, though, and perhaps was picked to do it because he worked there and owed his country a favor. Non of this matters. What matters, for me, is why after the initial shots from Oswald's location that missed and failed to kill, did an absolutely expert shot happen from above, and hit the president in the front, (you can visually see the bullet in the video, it's not a normal rifle bullet) and explodes, blowing all of JFK's brains out of his head? It's plain to see, but although brains went flying everywhere, and Mrs. Kennedy grabs for all the bits and pieces to help in any way she can, the whole head exploding thing is like, downplayed big time, or totally ignored. I find that increminating. Just give me a logical explaination of what I am seeing. I do not believe th film was altered, unless to cover up evidence, because what motive is there for that? It doesn't seem like Oswald had many fans.

protec...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2013, 2:11:20 PM11/13/13
The bullet you question behaves exactly like a "normal rifle bullet". First off, the idea that this was an "expert shot" is simply not true. Take a look at the reconstruction of Oswald's scope view and tell me if that looks like a particularly difficult shot to you. Actually, after seeing what Oswald saw, I'm frankly surprised he missed at all. It looks like a fairly easy shot actually.
The final shot hit Kennedy in the mid/lower part of the back of his head because of how his head was already angled. Because of the nature of the Zapruter film, you loose information between frames. It's almost like watching something happen through a very fast strobe light. But if you watch closely, JFK's head goes FORWARD first, and then back. He is already slouched to the left and his lower back is against the back of the seat. Keep in mind, also, that he's wearing a tight back brace which keeps his posture rigid. The movement of the car combined with Jackie supporting him, plus the fact he is sitting to begin with, all make his head fall back after it jolts forward as if he were shoot in the front. It is very obvious if you watch the film frame by frame, pausing on each frame. You also clearly see blood and brain matter eject out the front right. That wouldn't have happened had the shot been from the front. In addition, anyone with any knowledge of gunshot wounds (I'm a former EMT and have seen my fair share) will instantly recognize this wound as an EXIT wound. Entrance wounds are small holes and exit wounds are usually many times larger than the entrance wound; which is exactly what we see here.

I can see how someone with limited or no knowledge of some of these subjects who has watched a couple conspiracy shows, and who didn't analyze the Zapruder film closely for themselves, could think the shot came from the "grassy knoll". But after closely examining this evidence, the evidence David Von Pein presents here, and much of the actual facts of the case which most people are simply ignorant of, I cannot see how any logical and honest person can claim a conspiracy makes more sense than the lone wolf explanation. I used to think a conspiracy may of taken place as well until I did what the vast majority of people haven't done: I examined the evidence for myself. I encourage everyone to do the same and to not rely on what you hear or read in youtube videos/comments. Listen to both sides of the story and find out how the other side interrupts the same evidence and decide for yourself what makes the most sense.

john....@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2013, 2:31:05 PM11/13/13
Who planted Oswald there? Ruth Paine! A school psychologist!

vbur...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2013, 10:48:03 AM11/17/13

Walt

Nov 17, 2013, 11:11:36 AM11/17/13
Ruth Paine worked for J.Edgar Hoover.

mcmill...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2013, 3:16:20 AM11/21/13
Do we know what happened in Benghazi? Why do we expect to know what happened 50 years ago? Point being, live in the now... worry about today, not the past or the future. I know it sucks not knowing what happened, but we need to move on and accept this 'big event' as history; it can't be changed, only rewritten... even if we could rewrite history, would we? I submit that there are alternate universes that Kennedy survived... in my mind he isn't dead, but rather lives on in alternate realities where the bullet missed, or did not cause death. I find comfort in quantum physics... as hard as my life may be at times, I know that there are infinite versions of what I perceive as my reality, and that without those universes existing I would not exist in this one; I believe that consciousness (the soul), exists across many phases(or multi-verses), so when my life ends in this universe, it seamlessly and without awareness, continues on, returning to the infinite bloom of universes in which I still exist, and without memory of the previous reality/universe that I lived. Kennedy lives, just not in phase with our reality... in many of the multi-verse scenarios he is an old man living out his days in more variations than you can imagine.
I know some of this is over many of your heads... I'm not crazy; just a Christian with a passion for physics.

curtj...@hotmail.com

Nov 21, 2013, 9:47:14 AM11/21/13
On Thursday, November 21, 2013 3:16:20 AM UTC-5, mcmill...@gmail.com wrote:
> Do we know what happened in Benghazi? Why do we expect to know what happened 50 years ago? Point being, live in the now... worry about today, not the past or the future. I know it sucks not knowing what happened, but we need to move on and accept this 'big event' as history; it can't be changed, only rewritten... even if we could rewrite history, would we? I submit that there are alternate universes that Kennedy survived... in my mind he isn't dead, but rather lives on in alternate realities where the bullet missed, or did not cause death. I find comfort in quantum physics... as hard as my life may be at times, I know that there are infinite versions of what I perceive as my reality, and that without those universes existing I would not exist in this one; I believe that consciousness (the soul), exists across many phases(or multi-verses), so when my life ends in this universe, it seamlessly and without awareness, continues on, returning to the infinite bloom of universes in which I still exist, and without memory of the previous reality/universe that I lived. Kennedy lives, just not in phase with our reality... in many of the multi-verse scenarios he is an old man living out his days in more variations than you can imagine.
>
> I know some of this is over many of your heads... I'm not crazy; just a Christian with a passion for physics.

We're just dumb dead-as-a-door nail theorists here. We just think Harold Byrd who knew Oswald as a kid who was friends and acquintences of David Ferrie and those types and well Byrd was a friend of Texas politics and LBJ just probably got him a job there when there was really no need for find others for employment.

Walt

Nov 21, 2013, 9:52:36 AM11/21/13
On Thursday, November 21, 2013 2:16:20 AM UTC-6, mcmill...@gmail.com wrote:
> Do we know what happened in Benghazi?

Yup!..... Another of Obama administrations schemes that backfired. Just like the Obama administration's scheme to secretly supply arms and ammo to Mexicans in Mexico. (Fast and Furious)

Why do we expect to know what happened 50 years ago?

Yup!... Lyndon Baines Johnson successfully staged a coup d'etat and blamed the murder of the President on a hapless 24 year old nobody.

Point being, live in the now... worry about today, not the past or the future. I know it sucks not knowing what happened, but we need to move on and accept this 'big event' as history; it can't be changed, only rewritten... even if we could rewrite history, would we?

NO!....Modern American's have been emasculated... There are no Patrick Henry's
who would spit in the king's eye. The fat eunuchs in America today wouldn't understand "Give me liberty, or give me death" ....they only understand the Patrick Henrys initial word....as "Gimme"

charl...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2013, 3:56:55 PM11/23/13
Who was responsible for the planning of the route kennedy took?

commentin...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2013, 9:18:47 PM11/23/13
Just look at Oswald's adult life with all the "coincidences" abounding for this two-bit loser. He defects to the Soviet Union: penniless, unknown, uneducated and winds up living there better than the average Soviet citizen. And when he wants to return back to the U.S. instead of being treated like a traitor, he had fairly no problem returning. The job he took allowed him to be in the EXACT location he needed to kill Kennedy...however, he got it before the public knew about he motorcade. But, of course, the CIA knew.

It boils down to: yes, of course, all cities have those with anti-Presidential
sentiments. It's not the sentiments but the continual help behind the scenes
that's all too evident. I don't care if Oswald was alone gunman, but I don't believe he was alone to get to that point.

tom...@cox.net

Nov 24, 2013, 12:42:07 AM11/24/13
====hey von pain (in the ass) it sounds like poppy's cock is your all time
favorite ! !
======

vncn...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2013, 3:38:51 PM11/27/13
Absolutely case closed. Oswald was the assassin, and he definitely acted alone, on an eleventh hour impulse, created by an eleventh hour opportunity, which neither he, nor any others could have forseen, or even thought possible, prior to the last 2 or so days before he did it. He was only 24 years old, and obviously a bit of a novice at being a hitman. He obviously didn't think the plan through very well. He should have known he was always going to get caught. Putting a silencer on his gun might have given him a better head start. As it was, the police knew instantly where to look for him after the shots were fired. After he left the building, raced home to change his shirt, then left in a hurry to walk the streets again, I wonder where he was planning to go at that point. It seems a bit silly for him to be out on the streets again, with police cars prowling the streets everywhere looking for him. Maybe he thought he was a few steps further ahead of the police than what he actually was?..until he was intercepted by officer Tibbet. Things went from bad to worse for his escape plan after that, whatever his escape plan was.

Sam McClung

Nov 27, 2013, 3:56:24 PM11/27/13
> <vncn...@gmail.com> wrote in part:
> until he was intercepted by officer Tibbet.

according to nagell quoting "Chief" it was "Tidbit", not Tibbet:
<begin quote>
Chief stands and yawns, grins slyly. . "Well, just the same you'd better
contact Tidbit and have him execute alternate . . .
<end quote>
from http://www.ctka.net/pr1195-nagltr.html

curtj...@hotmail.com

Nov 27, 2013, 3:57:24 PM11/27/13
I think you are the assassin. Please turn yourself in. We know you have been hiding in Tibbet, and are onto you. If you turn yourself in we may grant you some leniency.

416go...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2016, 8:05:42 AM8/16/16
this article's logic is not very smart

TOMNLN

Oct 1, 2016, 10:34:30 PM10/1/16
RUTH PAINE NEGLECTED TO TELL OSWALD ABOUT A BETTER JOB OFFER FROM THE TEXAS UNEMPLOYMENT AGENCY THAT PAID $100.00 MORE PER MONTH ! ! !

Jason Burke

Oct 1, 2016, 11:21:23 PM10/1/16
On 10/1/2016 7:34 PM, TOMNLN wrote:
> RUTH PAINE NEGLECTED TO TELL OSWALD ABOUT A BETTER JOB OFFER FROM THE TEXAS UNEMPLOYMENT AGENCY THAT PAID $100.00 MORE PER MONTH ! ! !
> ============================================================================================

WHICH IS WHAT, ROSSFUCK? ? ?
$75 MORE A MONTH THAN YOU EVER MADE IN YOUR "CAREER" AS A PAPERBOY? ? ?
GOOD THING ELLEN WAS OUT ON THE STREET CORNER EARNING THE BIG BUCKS ! ! !

charles wallace

Dec 18, 2016, 3:02:44 AM12/18/16
Oswald took his rifle out of the garage and put it in the bag he was provided. He thought he was going to trade it for a used swing set after work to the man who said he wanted to go on Saturday to hunt deer. Obviously was tricked and was a patsy. During the shooting Oswald was out front eating a cheese sandwich behind Lovelady. You guys have been told lies so often you will not see the truth when it confronts you.

Oswald is arrested at the theater and taken to the police station placing him in the Robbery and Homicide Bureau for DPD Captain Will Fritz to interview. During the Fritz interviews Oswald tells where he was before the shots (first floor had lunch), during the shots (out with Bill Shelley in front), and after the shots (claims 2nd floor, coke when officer Baker came in). Fritz's interview notes are in parenthesis in the previous sentences.

Photos of both shooters and my entire shooting scenario is at : https://www.facebook.com/pages/JFKs-murder/681606495193460

blaz...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2017, 2:02:43 AM10/2/17
On Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 4:52:19 AM UTC+2, Walt wrote:
> On Apr 3, 7:17 pm, Jason Burke <Burke_Ja...@comcast.net> wrote:
> > On 4/3/2013 3:33 PM, Walt wrote:
> >
> > > On Apr 1, 10:30 pm, "Sam McClung" <mccl...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> >
> > > David Von pea Brain wrote:....."Oswald had the means, a probable
> > > motive, a perfect opportunity on a deserted 6th Floor, and the ability
> > > to accomplish the deed. These are the things that add up to Lee Harvey
> > > Oswald's lone guilt in the murder
> > > of President John F. Kennedy.
> >
> > > Oswald had the means??....  Are you referring to that rusty old rifle
> > > with the scope mounted askew??  If that rifle had been fired from the
> >
> > Would that be the rifle that was shown to have fired the bullets to the
> > exclusion of all other rifles on the planet? That rifle?
>
> You'd believe a mouse could rape an elephant....If yer ol unca Sammy
> told you that it's true.....
>

> > > SE corner window, very probably someone on he triple underpass would
> > > have been hit.  Nobody in the Lincoln would have been in any danger of
> > > being hit if that old rifle had been fired.
> >
> > > Probable motive???....   What was the "probable motive" mr Pea Brain?
> >
> > > Perfect opportunity ???..... Matbe?.... if he would have had xray
> > > vision so that he could see theough a tree.....
> >
> > > Ability.....  Lee Oswald barely qualified with a M-1 Garand ...a rifle
> > > that was totally different and far superior, to a cranky old bolt
> > > action Carcano.
> >
> > > These are the things that add up to  reveal that you are a raving
> > > idiot, Pea brain......

This reminds me of a joke my Uncle Sam told me many years ago……. (this is for you, Anthony), to wit:

An ant was walking through the jungle one day when he heard these terrible shrieks from nearby. Curious, the ant followed the shrieking and discovered a huge elephant on its side. "What's the matter?" said the ant. "Aaaaeeeeeeee !!!! It's my foot !!! There's a huge thorn in it !!!" responded the poor creature. "Oh, don't worry" said the ant, "I'll pull it out for you." Which he did, and the elephant was so grateful. "Gosh, I don't know how to thank you. is there anything I can do?" The ant pondered, then said, "Well, there's one thing I'd like to do." "Anything" said the elephant. The ant said, "I'd like to have sex with you, doggy-style." The elephant thought about this for a moment, and said, "Uh… OK."
So the ant climbs on the back of the pachyderm and starts packing away. Now, unbeknownst to the ant and the elephant, there were two monkeys in a tree nearby watching all this, laughing their asses off, when one of the monkeys decides to throw a coconut on the elephant's head, and upon hitting it, the elephant cried out, "Aaaeeeeeeeeee!!!!!", to which the ant responded, "Take it all, bee-atch"!!!!
Message has been deleted

Ben Holmes

Dec 16, 2017, 2:03:46 PM12/16/17
On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 11:58:27 -0800 (PST), ziegl...@gmail.com wrote:

> Wow David! Who is being absurd? Either you’re incredibly naive,
> stupid, or someone just paid you to write this garbage. Which is it?

I don't think David is smart enough to be getting paid for this. He
fits the definition of a "Useful Idiot" as the Russians used to say...

It took him *DAYS* to figure out that Bugliosi had used the term
"ragged" in relation to the wound on the outside of the skin, and not
the trachea.

That's not the sign of an intelligent & quick thinking person...

patw...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2018, 4:01:26 AM3/9/18
You guys love to forget the killing of officer Tippit.
Always the same coinidence.
Greets from Vienna/Austria/Europe

poofp...@gmail.com

May 20, 2019, 11:02:19 AM5/20/19
> Oswald had the means, a probable motive, a perfect opportunity on a
> deserted 6th Floor, and the ability to accomplish the deed. These are
> the things that add up to Lee Harvey Oswald's lone guilt in the murder
> of President John F. Kennedy.
>
> ANY conspiracy theory that would be used to counter the above simple,
> based-on-the-evidence assessment pales by comparison (in both logic and
> common sense, as well as HARD EVIDENCE) to the Lone-Assassin scenario.
> Always has.
>
> David Von Pein
> November 2005
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_de_Mohrenschildt