The "Frame Lee Oswald As The Lone Patsy" Conspiracy Plot -- The Absurdities Of Such A Scheme Are At Least A Mile Deep!

David VP

Apr 7, 2006, 11:36:28 PM4/7/06
JUST EXACTLY HOW RECKLESSLY STUPID WERE THESE SO-CALLED
PLOTTERS/CONSPIRATORS WHO ORCHESTRATED LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S STATUS AS
RESIDENT "PATSY" IN THE JOHN F. KENNEDY ASSASSINATION? .......

Everyone can sit around NOW, well after the events of 11/22/63, and
play parlor games as to how wise it would have been for any
"conspirators" to go forward with such a "Patsy plot". Hindsight is
very nearly always 20/20, of course.

But put yourself in the shoes of whoever it was that you believe was
orchestrating and maneuvering the "pawns" in such a plan PRIOR to the
green light being given to these many gunmen in Dealey Plaza.

I've often wondered if literally ANY CTer who believes in the idea that
Lee Harvey Oswald was nothing but a mere "Patsy" has ever even pondered
upon the "Pre-Assassination Thought Process" that must have been
dancing through the collective conspiratorial craniums of those
"Unknown Plotters/Conspirators" who were the brilliant "architects" of
the incredible "plot" that featured a lone "Patsy" being framed in
Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963.

Who here believes (basically-speaking) in Oliver Stone's theory
purported in his 1991 flick "JFK"? Or some similar multi-shooter
"Patsy" conspiracy theory that closely resembles Mr. Stone's?

(Lots of hands went up I'll bet.)

Well, if you raised your hand or nodded your head in the affirmative,
think about these facts for just a second and see if it makes even the
slightest bit of PRE-11/22 sense at all. ........

In his landmark film -- "JFK" -- about the assassination of President
Kennedy, Oliver Stone seems to have just about everybody east of the
Rocky Mountains involved in one way or another in the elaborate "plot"
to assassinate John Kennedy. The film is a veritable "Melting Pot of
Plots". (I guess Mr. Stone just wanted to touch every possible base,
and throw in the kitchen sink, to boot.)

There's a point in the film which has Jim Garrison (Kevin Costner) and
his staff, while eating dinner (or maybe it was lunch) in a restaurant,
coming up with conspiracy theories seemingly out of thin air and off
the tops of their heads. Mr. Garrison seems to be taking assassin Lee
Harvey Oswald at his word when Oswald shouted "I'm just a patsy!" to
the waiting press in the hallways of Dallas Police headquarters. Of
course, just exactly WHY this known liar (Mr. Oswald) -- who told one
falsehood after another to both the police and the anxious press at the
police station -- would suddenly be looked upon as a TRUTHFUL person by
the conspiracy theorists, who believe he was telling the truth when he
uttered his famous "Patsy" declaration after his arrest, is a mystery
to me. Most curious indeed.

Oliver Stone's movie might very well make some people think twice about
what really happened in Dallas on November 22nd, but I'd ask those same
people to consider the rationale and logic that would have been
exhibited by any "plotters" who were attempting to "frame" their lone
"Patsy" (Oswald) PRIOR to the assassination.

In other words -- In order to accept the idea that Lee Harvey Oswald
WAS, indeed, the "Patsy" he said he was, and in order to buy into
Oliver Stone's 3-Gunmen, 6-Shot "Triangulation of Crossfire" conspiracy
theory that is the central "shooting plot" as depicted in the "JFK"
motion picture, anyone who accepts this film's proposed shooting
scenario as "fact" MUST, therefore, also be of the opinion that these
"conspirators"/"plotters" had no hesitation whatsoever to green-light
and proceed full-tilt with a "Patsy" plan that would involve the
POTENTIAL final results of having the one and only target (John F.
Kennedy) being hit with up to SIX SEPARATE BULLETS fired from the guns
of THREE different snipers (one of which was firing from the front, the
exact OPPOSITE direction from where the ONE "Patsy" was supposedly
firing in the Texas School Book Depository Building, which was located
to the REAR of the President's car).

Even in a 'perfect conspiracy world', how in the heck could these
covert "plotters" possibly have thought (on November 21st, the day
before such a nutty plan would be taking place) that it was a GOOD idea
to utilize three different assassins, who would ALL be drilling JFK's
body (potentially) with many bullets in just a short 6-to-8-second time
period -- with several of these missiles coming from OBVIOUS non-Oswald
(non-"Patsy") locations?

Were these conspirators of the opinion (somehow) that JFK would be
pronounced "dead" right there in the limousine, right there in Dealey
Plaza, and would then be driven IMMEDIATELY to some "Conspiracy Morgue"
someplace where ALL the wounds that have just been inflicted upon the
President would be "controlled" by the same evil plotters who conceived
of this plot?

Did the people who dreamed up this impossible-to-pull-off
"Frame-The-Lone-Patsy" plot really NOT consider the possibility of
***ALL*** six of these rifle shots striking President Kennedy (or all
six shots hitting SOMEBODY in Dealey Plaza)?

And did they really NOT consider the likelihood that many, many doctors
and nurses, et al, at Parkland Hospital would be NOTICING the many
NON-OSWALD wounds to the President's body?

And: Did these plotters really NOT consider the potential eyewitness
accounts of the literally hundreds of witnesses who were scattered
throughout Dealey Plaza to watch the President pass by?

Did the plotters just GET LUCKY when not one single witness saw ANY
assassin other than the killer located in the "Oswald window" in the
Depository? Did they just get lucky that the vast majority of
earwitnesses heard ONLY THREE SHOTS (the EXACT number that Oswald could
have fired in the allotted assassination timeframe)?

And: Did the conspirators also just "luck out" when very, very few
witnesses (less than 5% total) said that they heard shots coming FROM
MORE THAN ONE DIRECTION? (And the vast majority of these witnesses
heard shots from BEHIND the President's car, from the direction of the
School Book Depository.)

And: Didn't ANY of these crackerjack conspirators who were weaving this
unbelievable "Patsy" scheme also take into account the possibility that
a few of those HUNDREDS of Dealey Plaza witnesses just MIGHT have had
cameras in their hands and just might have snapped pictures and even
MOVIES of the assassination -- photos and moving pictures that might
very well PROVE A CONSPIRACY EXISTED on 11-22-63?

Didn't ANY of these things go through the heads of these
assassination-planning operatives? If these potential "problems" with
their screwball plan didn't enter their brains, these guys weren't
earning their covert dollars, that's for sure.

>From a PRE-November 22nd POV, any "Patsy Plot" that involves multiple
gunmen firing AT THE VERY SAME TARGET from a variety of different
directions is a plot that only a crazy person(s) would consider
carrying out. Because there is virtually NO chance of such a moronic
plan succeeding (unless the shooters being employed were so rotten that
all of the gunmen being used on 11/22, EXCEPT the "Oswald Look-alike"
in the Depository's "Sniper's Nest", miraculously MISSED the target
{JFK} and also missed everybody else in the car and in Dealey Plaza).

Shouldn't just a small bit of common sense and practicality have crept
into the minds of these people (whoever they were supposed to be) who
were "orchestrating" this now-widely-believed and accepted-as-FACT
(LOL!) "Oswald Was Just A Patsy" conspiracy scheme?

Shouldn't at least ONE of these "plotters" have spoken up and said on
11-21-63: "Gee, fellas ... this plan seems a tad bit loony. We're
asking three different killers to all fire at JFK at virtually an
identical point in time and yet somehow also expect ALL the trace
evidence to, somehow, some way, IMMEDIATELY lead back to Oswald's
window and only Oswald's rifle. Hmmm.....maybe we ought to re-think the
probability of this plan succeeding. Ya think?"

But -- Per CTers, I guess nobody on the "JFK Assassination Plot"
payroll made any such logical statement, and, therefore, the
bound-to-collapse "Three-Gun, Frame-The-Single-Patsy" plot was allowed
to proceed, as planned.

Did these plotters just automatically ASSUME that all of the
'frontal-shot' evidence that would invariably blow the "Patsy Plot" to
bits just minutes after the gunfire had ceased in Dealey Plaza wouldn't
be noticed by ANY Parkland personnel -- and that ZERO of these many
bullets that would be potentially entering the body of John F. Kennedy
(or any other victims who might be accidentally hit) would ALL simply
"get lost" on their own or wouldn't be seen by ANY non-plotters? Or was
it the conspirators' belief that all of these bullets would immediately
be collected by some additional conspirators within the hospital?

Or did the plotters just feel it wouldn't make any difference how many
bullets had pelted JFK's body, and that any 'Non-Oswald' bullet wounds
would simply be "taken care of" by other "after-the-shooting"
conspirators who were in charge of the "Cover-Up" operation? Kind of a
reckless plan and a very large risk to take -- don't you think?

In fact, from a PRE-assassination standpoint, a plan of that nature
would have been just plain suicide for the conspiracy team, IMO. Which
is the main reason why no such plan would have been implemented on
11-22-63; nor would such a foolish plot have even been considered in
the first place, given the many obvious hazards and complications that
such a "Patsy" operation would have presented.

It's hilariously absurd from every given angle! Hard to believe ANY
reasonable-thinking person can actually believe such "Oswald Was Merely
A Patsy" nonsense.

I think it's kind of interesting that Director Stone decided NOT to
accept Robert Groden's complete version of the assassination. In his
book ("The Killing Of A President"), Groden, who served as a technical
adviser on the film "JFK", tells his readers of his conspiracy theory
which involves a minimum of 8 shots (and possibly even more)! And,
incredibly, Mr. Groden claims that NONE of these eight bullets likely
came from the Oswald window in the TSBD. .... Please note that even Mr.
Stone didn't "buy" that silliness.

And.................

Most CTers don't have a leg to stand on either, should they wish to
waver on their belief in the "Patsy" theory. What I mean by that remark
is........

Even if certain CTers do feel that what I've laid out above does make a
good deal of sense (from the pre-11/22 POV of the conspirators mapping
out the Dallas plot), and those same CTers do have doubts about whether
or not such a goofy plan to frame a single "Patsy" would have ever even
been attempted or not .... most of these same CTers with doubts still
have nowhere to go BUT down the "Patsy" CT path.

Why? --- Because of up to three other pieces of evidence in the case
that these same CTers believe in fervently .......

1.) The CT belief that Bullet CE399 was a "planted" bullet.

-- and: --

2.) The belief (by some of these same theorists, but not all) that the
"Backyard Photos" of Lee Oswald are "fakes" and were monkeyed around
with by evil conspirators at some point well before November 22nd.

-- and: --

3.) The belief that several "Fake Oswalds" were running around all over
the place well prior to November 22 (in Mexico City and other various
locations as well) -- which, obviously, would have been a pre-11/22
attempt by somebody/organization to "Frame" the "Patsy" named Oswald.

Believing in any one of the above three items MAKES YOU A BELIEVER IN
THE "FRAME-THE-PATSY" PLOT. There is no getting around that fact.
Because if you believe that CE399 was a "planted" bullet and/or you
believe that the Backyard Pics are phony and were planted in the Paine
garage by plotters and/or that "Imposter Oswalds" were being "used"
before the assassination --- you must therefore also, by necessity,
believe that Oswald was being "set up" to take the fall as a lone
"Patsy".

For, WHY would there have been ANY NEED whatever to "plant" the bullet
@ Parkland (or the B.Y. Pics @ the Paines) if somebody wasn't at the
same time attempting to pin the assassination on Oswald (alone)?

Answer: There would be no logical reason for planting ANY incriminating
items surrounding Oswald if the "planters"/"plotters" weren't using him
(LHO) as their Lone Patsy in the case.

Back to Oliver Stone's flick for just a second more.........

I enjoy watching Mr. Stone's "JFK" -- but from the standpoint of
"fictional drama" only; and certainly not from any kind of
"historically accurate" POV at all. The "CT-created drama", along with
the music score and the outstanding editing together of re-constructed
scenes with real 11-22-63 film footage are all things that are
noteworthy in the movie.

But I'll stick with my own (and Vincent Bugliosi's) version of
assassination events (i.e.: Oswald was guilty as sin and had no
helpers), rather than take a huge leap off the conspiracy diving board,
where every theory being discussed is as cloudy and murky as the "Badge
Man" image in Mary Moorman's famous Polaroid photograph.

www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=30215

David Von Pein
June 2005

aeffects

Apr 8, 2006, 12:09:49 AM4/8/06
anyone else see verbal tonnage similarites between David Von Pain and
David 'Von' Reitzes?

Google Groups will be billing vonPain per tonnage soon!

Anthony Marsh

Apr 9, 2006, 1:54:02 PM4/9/06

Lots of meaningless babbling there. Show us that you know a little bit
about assassinations and tell us about some assassination plot which did
use a patsy.

David VP

Apr 9, 2006, 2:03:15 PM4/9/06
>>"Show us that you know a little bit about assassinations and tell us about some assassination plot which did use a patsy."

But first up on today's program of idiocy ---- Why don't YOU (or
anyone) show me a "Frame The Lone Patsy" plot which is as stupid as the
one many silly CTers actually have fallen for hook, line, and Badge
Man.

You suppose there's EVER been a plot THIS silly-sounding and flat-out
impossible to pull off?

If there has been, please fill us in on those hilarious details. That
oughta be better than a whole season's worth of "Simpsons" episodes.

Anybody who cannot see the pre-11/22 nuttiness of this
Oswald-As-The-Lone-Patsy plot is under the influence of large doses of
CT Kooky Gas.