Whither Post-Quantum Theory?

1 view

Jack Sarfatti

May 22, 2007, 4:23:19 PM5/22/07
I AM A STRANGE LOOP
http://qedcorp.com/APS/ureye.gif

http://sharonweinberger.com/?p=60
Yes. My book "Super Cosmos" is more current than "Destiny Matrix" on the
post-quantum physics.
Let me see anything you write on this to correct before you publish. You
can quote the following verbatim:

Post-quantum theory (PQT) is to quantum theory (QT) as general
relativity (GR) is to special relativity (SR). Post quantum theory
properly describes the passage from the micro-world with coherent
superpositions to the macro-world without weird superpositions of cats
that are both dead and alive. Another term for "post-quantum theory" is
"macro-quantum theory" (MQT) as distinct from text book quantum theory
that is "micro-quantum theory" (mQT).

Both MQT and GR are larger theories than mQT and SR respectively.
Things not possible in mQT and SR are possible in MQT and GR respectively.

There is no gravity in SR. It's not possible. There is gravity in GR.
What is the relationship of GR to SR? The relationship is given by the
Gauge Principle (GP). Much of physics is determined by symmetry
principles and their associated conservation laws. The symmetries appear
as invariances of a quantity called the "dynamical action" of a given
set of interacting quantum fields (electrons, quarks, photons ...). SR
is simply the theory of the "irreducible representations" (shadows on
walls of Plato's Cave) of the rigid Poincare group of 4-dim spacetime
symmetries of uniform displacements over all space and time giving
conservation of total momentum and total energy for the given set of
interacting fields. You also get conservation of angular momentum from
the invariance under the space-rotations etc. You get Einstein's 1916 GR
theory of gravity by locally gauging the 4 space-time displacements.
That is, you let the infinitesimal displacements be arbitrary at each
place and moment over the entire history of the universe. These are the
local "general coordinate gauge transformations" (GCT). We are then
forced to introduce the spin 1 vector warped "tetrad fields" as
compensating fields that keeps the action of our initial set of
interacting quantum fields invariant under this larger mutable
physically redundant gauge group of "general coordinate
transformations." Einstein's spin 2 tensor fields from the 1916 theory
are derived as quadratic bilinear expressions of pairs of the vector
tetrad field. There are other details of setting the torsion field to
zero to get the spin connections that give the Levi-Civita connections
for parallel transport and the curvature. We can then generalize to
include torsion fields where we need to localize the entire 10-parameter
Poincare group. There is also a 16-parameter group beyond the Poincare
group. In summary, localizing rigid global symmetries demands
compensating spin 1 vector fields to keep the initial dynamical action
invariant under the larger non-rigid group demanded by classical light
cone causality. Spin 1 vector quantum field interactions with spin 1/2
spinor quantum fields are renormalizable. These spin 1 tetrad fields are
the "square roots" of Einstein's 1916 2nd rank spin 2 tensor fields. The
four tetrad vector fields are Cartan 1-form invariants under the
redundant GCT gauge transformations. They transform under the Lorentz
group. Therefore, quantum gravity at the tetrad level should be
renormalizable just like quantum electrodynamics along with the weak and
strong Yang-Mills fields.

The second great principle of physics is P.W. Anderson's "More is
different" AKA "ODLRO" (Onsager & Oliver Penrose), "spontaneous symmetry
breaking" (Goldstone, Brout ...) "hidden symmetry" (Coleman, Erice).
Indeed the above GR tetrads and spin connections (for parallel transport
covariant derivatives) in addition to being compensating local gauge
fields of the spacetime Poincare group are also emergent from the
cohering of the dark random zero point energy. This explains why the
cosmological constant is so small. Most of the random zero point energy
is cohered, jelled into the smooth vacuum condensate fabric of
expanding, indeed accelerating, 3D space out of the brief moment of
inflation.

Properties of mQM
1. linearity - superposition of indistinguishable alternatives,
2. nonlocality in phase/configuration space
3. Entanglement with signal locality, no perfect cloning a quantum bit
in an arbitrary unknown state.
4. Unitarity in time evolution between measurements, i.e. invariance of
inner products in Hilbert BIT space like metricity in Einstein IT warped
spacetime. Berry phase in QM is like disclination curvature in GR,
rotation of the vector in closed loop is phase shift in quantum case for
loop in control parameter space. What is quantum analog to torsion
dislocation? Measurement collapse is like Herman Weyl's original 1918
dilation field on the metric, i.e. memory as non-integrable path
dependence is used in macroquantum living matter quite obviously -
that's how our macro-quantum conscious coherent holographic mind fields
work.

Properties of MQM (AKA PQT)
1. NONLINEARITY
2. LOCALITY in phase/configuration space
3. Complementarity with entanglement - creative tension between MQM and mQM.
4.NONUNITARY Retro-causal signal nonlocality! Violation of no perfect
cloning theorem in living matter (e.g. Brian Josephson & Fotini
Pallikari "Biological utilization of Nonlocality" & Antony Valentini on
"sub-quantal non-equilibrium")

On May 22, 2007, at 11:05 AM, david keely wrote:

Dear Jack,

remember the name? I wrote a few days ago...re. lsd experiences and
'intelligences'.

The reason I am writing to you is because I have been asked to write an
article which I hope to get published in Ken Wilber's, Journal of
Integral Studies. The subject is consciousness, meditation and
evolution. .Part of the theory involves post-quantum knowledge which I
feel I have intuited correctly(from the future) but at the same time do
not want to cock it up. I would appreciate a second opinion on the
paper. I wonder would you have the time/inclination to read the article
when I have prepared it to make sure that it is consistant with
post-quantum theory?

If I understand it correctly - all/most of all our current significant
knowledge gaps across the sciences will only be explained by the
addition and acknowledgement of post quantum theory. It ' completes' the
quantum and classical theories. It allows for nonlocal and retrocausal
effects. Have I at least got it right in a nutshell???

thanks for your time

David

P.s I just ordered a copy of Destiny Matrix" from Amazon and I noticed
the logo of the man on the front cover. About 2 years ago I set up a
company with a friend of mine to begin to teach meditation classes -
better to say I was guided to set it up. When we went to create a logo
the first image that popped into my head was the exact same as the one
on the front of your book(I had never seen the book or heard of you
prior to this month). A free, relaxed human being in exactly the same
pose - is it just a common image that I've probably seen around or might
there be a more significant explanation for the 'coincidence'.... anyway
thats just by the by....

Jack Sarfatti
sarf...@pacbell.net
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research,
would it?"
- Albert Einstein
http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail.aspx?bookid=23999
http://lifeboat.com/ex/bios.jack.sarfatti