Indians did it before Newton

1 view

indiaBPOking

Aug 14, 2007, 5:52:00 PM8/14/07
http://www.hindustantimes.com/Frames.htm?pageid=http://www.htnext.in/news/5922_2022637,008700010013.htm

PTI
London, August 14, 2007

A little-known school of scholars in south India discovered one of the
founding principles of modern mathematics hundreds of years before Sir
Isaac Newton, to whom the finding is currently attributed, according
to a new research.

George Gheverghese Joseph from The University of Manchester says the
Kerala School identified the 'infinite series'- one of the basic
components of calculus - in about 1350.

The discovery is currently attributed in books to Sir Isaac Newton and
Gottfried Leibnitz at the end of the 17th centuries, the University of
Manchester reported in its website on Monday.

The team from the Universities of Manchester and Exeter reveal the
Kerala School also discovered what amounted to the Pi series and used
it to calculate Pi correct to 9, 10 and later 17 decimal places.

There is strong circumstantial evidence that the discoveries were
passed on to Jesuit missionaries who visited India during the 15th
Century. That knowledge, researchers argue, may have eventually been
passed on to Newton himself.

Jack

Aug 14, 2007, 5:55:10 PM8/14/07

And those who are directly in line from Newton used that knowledge to
put a man on the moon.

What did India do with it?

Nebuchadnezzar II

Aug 14, 2007, 6:16:24 PM8/14/07
"Jack" <jackNOS...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Made infinitely more Indians.

Jack

Aug 14, 2007, 6:18:26 PM8/14/07

I guess they gave the secret of calculus to the Chinese

Nospam

Aug 15, 2007, 6:34:58 AM8/15/07
indiaBPOking wrote:

> The discovery is currently attributed in books to Sir Isaac Newton and
> Gottfried Leibnitz at the end of the 17th centuries, the University of
> Manchester reported in its website on Monday.

What Newton did, was to make it a rigorous discipline, and provide general
purpose methods for using it.

If we look at the origins of calculus, we go to ancient Greece where
Archimedes already used so called "Method of exhaustion" to calculate the
volumes of sphere and cylinders:

http://mathpages.com/home/kmath343.htm

> The team from the Universities of Manchester and Exeter reveal the
> Kerala School also discovered what amounted to the Pi series and used
> it to calculate Pi correct to 9, 10 and later 17 decimal places.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Method_of_exhaustion

Actually, using Archimedes "Method of exhaustion" the PI can be calculated
with any precision you want.

> There is strong circumstantial evidence that the discoveries were
> passed on to Jesuit missionaries who visited India during the 15th
> Century. That knowledge, researchers argue, may have eventually been
> passed on to Newton himself.

Possibly, the knowledge landed in India from the ancient Greeks and they
were preserved and developed there much better during the Europe's dark
ages. Then, when the madness ended in Europe, by the means of Arabs, the
old Greek knowledge base and Indian/Chinese contribution come back from
India to Europe. Then, into the new intellectual environment brought in
Europe by Renaissance, these knowledge found the perfect ground to become
well founded sciences by the hand of Newton, Leibnitz and others.

Good reading:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Calculus

Straydog

Aug 15, 2007, 8:33:04 AM8/15/07

Hey Nospam, read way at the bottom.....

Here is another crackpot that posts junk but wants to convey some kind of
idea that superior beings live in India.

Read and laugh...

-----
From use...@mantra.comH5210 Tue Jan 2 03:21:38 2007
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 03:21:38 GMT
From: use...@mantra.comH5210 or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian, alt.fan.jai-maharaj, alt.religion.hindu,
sci.math, alt.computer.consultants
Subject: SCIENCE. WE DID IT FIRST http://tinyurl.com/yhjyp5

'SCIENCE. WE DID IT FIRST'

Vedic-Hindu principles and spirituality transcend
the Judeo-Christian-Islamic definition of "religion",
and contain much more -- they include the arts, sciences
and technology. I have posted the following excerpts (and
many more) over the years:

o Excerpt 1 - Indians originated concepts of zero, infinity, numerals
o Excerpt 2 - 'Science. We did it first'
o Excerpt 3 - Tachyons lose mass, energy the faster they travel
o Excerpt 4 - Mundakopanishad, Atharv Ved: Tachyons faster than light
o Excerpt 5 - Astronomy in ancient Bharat
o Excerpt 6 - Knowledge of equinoxes, precession, astrology, palmistry
o Excerpt 7 - Achievements of Vedic-Hindu sage-scientists
o Excerpt 8 - Hindus came up with the series credited to Fibonacci

Excerpt 1

[ India's heritage of solving problems is often
[ overshadowed by centuries of colonialism and conquest.
[ Outside Delhi I visited one of the oldest monuments to
[ that history . . . pillar of iron alloy, smelted by
[ Indian metallurgists with such skill that it has remained
[ rustless for 1,500 years. (Photograph on page 533.)
[
[ These superb technicians were brethren of Indian thinkers
[ who originated the concepts of zero and infinity and
[ devised the inaccurately named Arabic numeral system,
[ giving the science of mathematics to a world drenched in
[ superstitious ignorance.
[
[ - Bryan Hodgson in National Geographic Magazine,
[ Volume 167, Number 4, April 1985, page 527

Excerpt 1 ends

Excerpt 2

[ From: Dr. Jai Maharaj
[ Subject: Re: Animal Killers are Savages
[ Date: 16 Jul 1994
[ [...]
[ Tachyons -- as everyone knows, don't they? -- are the
[ whiz kids of Einstein's light theories. They are faster
[ than light particles (would we see them if they had
[ headlights?) built as cosmic balancers into Albert's
[ equations. They represent metaphysical outriders in the
[ material physics' description of the universe.
[
[ Einstein didn't think up his gravity and light theories.
[ He intuitively imagined them in a process called "thought
[ experiment." He saw them in a trance-like state. No
[ experiments. Others nearly verified his theories
[ experimentally much later.
[
[ And that is basically how the Vedic scientitists of
[ millenia past parted the fabric of the cosmos -- with the
[ meditative mind. The results revolutionized human
[ knowledge and culture, and foreshadowed and outpaced many
[ of today's most exotic biological, astronomical and
[ atomic principles.
[
[ As much as the world honors Copernicus, Galileo, Newton,
[ Plank, Rutherford, Einstein and Heisenburg, the people of
[ India could have a bumper sticker that reads, "Science.
[ We did it first."
[
[ And science was not separated from the sacred as it is
[ today. Vedic science is charged with supernatural
[ connections and purpose, ultimately plugged into the
[ primeval energy and omniscience (omni-science) of
[ Brahman.
[
[ The invention of the decimal, of numeration, including
[ the principles of zero and infinity in ancient India, are
[ some of the greatest contributions to human knowledge.
[ Some other discoveries include the heliocentric system of
[ astronomy, the concept of lunar mansions, or nakshatr's;
[ the precession of equinoxes due to Earth's axial tilt and
[ the determination of their rate; the establishment of
[ luni-solar and planetary years; the construction of an
[ astronomical calendar on a scientific basis; the rotation
[ of Earth on its axis; the knowledge of algebraic,
[ geometric and trigonometric principles; the spherical
[ shapes of planets; the role of interplanetary attraction
[ in equilibrium; to name only a few.
[
[ Vedic notions concerning time and space, the nature of
[ light and heat, gravity and magnetic attraction and the
[ wave-theory of sound, were later re-confirmed by modern
[ science.
[ - Hinduism Today, 1994
[
Excerpt 2 ends

Excerpt 3

[ ''Forty years ago physicists were convinced that they had
[ discovered the smallest particle in the atom. Today they
[ know that there is a subatomic world which is tinier than
[ the atomic nucleus and contains much more energy than
[ anything that we can so far conceive of as 'nascent
[ energy.'
[
[ The concept of time breaks down in this miraculous world.
[ Physicists no longer know where or how they should
[ classify the electron, that building stone and atomic
[ envelope. With mathematically proven particles which
[ travel faster than light -- say, the tachyons, tradyons
[ and luxyons calculated by Gerald Feinberg -- all concepts
[ of time collapse definitely. They behave in exactly the
[ opposite way to our 'normal' elementary particles.
[
[ Instead of exhibiting infinite mass and with infinite
[ energy when they reach the speed of light -- as Einstein
[ reckoned they would -- these particles lose mass and
[ energy the faster they travel. What is really
[ inconceivable is that the speed of light is the lowest
[ limit of their velocity -- above it they can reach a
[ trillion fold the speed of light.''
[
[ - Erich Von Daniken, Miracle of the Gods, Dell Pubs.,
[ Inc., 1975, p. 163.
[
Excerpt 3 ends

Excerpt 4

[ From: Dr. Jai Maharaj
[ Subject: Re: India owes $92.8 Billion to the World
[ Date: 1998/06/22
[
[ [...] And how much does the rest of the world owe to
[ Bharat as a result for the following contributions?
[
[ This is a partial list, couresy of Prasad Gokhale:
[
[ ***************************************
[ Achievements of the Ancients
[ ----------------------------
[ (Courtesy: Dr.P.V. Vartak, Pune, India)
[ ***************************************
[
[ Medical Sciences
[ ----------------
[
[ Knowledge Ancient Reference Modern
[ Reference
[ --------- ----------------- --------------
[
[ Plastic Surgery (Repair of nose Sushruta A German
[ Surgeon
[ by the skin flap on forehead) (4000 - 2000 BCE) (1968 CE)
[
[ Artificial Limb RigVed (1-116-15) 20th Century
[
[ Chromosomes Cunavidhi(Mahabharat) 1860-1910 CE
[ (5500 BCE)
[
[ Number of Chromosomes (23) Mahabharat-5500 BCE 1890 CE
[
[ Combination of Male and Female Shrimad Bhagwat 20th Century
[ chromosomes in zygote (4000 BCE)
[
[ Analysis of Ears RigVed Labyrinth
[
[ -McNally
[
[ Eitereya Upanishad 1925
[ (6000 BCE)
[
[ Beginning of the Foetal Heart Eitereya Up. Robinson, 1972
[ in the second month of pregnancy Shrimad Bhagwat
[
[ Parthenogenesis Mahabharat 20th Century
[
[ Test Tube Babies
[ a) from the ovum only Mahabharat Not possible yet
[
[ b) from the sperm only Mahabharat Not possible yet
[ c) from both ovum and sperm Mahabharat Steptoe, 1979
[
[ Elongation of Life in Shrimad Bhagwat Not yet
[ confirmed
[ Space Travel
[
[ Cell Division (in 3 layers) Shrimad Bhagwat 20th Century
[
[ Embryology Eitereya Upanishad 19th Century
[ (6000 BCE)
[
[ Micro-organisms Mahabharat 18th Century
[
[ A material producing a disease S-Bhagwat (1-5-33) Haneman,18thCent.
[ can prevent or cure the disease
[ in minute quantity
[
[ Developing Embyro in Vitro. Mahabharat 20th Century
[
[ Life in trees and plants Mahabharat Bose,19thcent.
[
[ 16 Functions of the Brain Eitereya Upanishad 19-20th Cent.
[
[ Definition of Sleep Prashna-Upanishad 20th Century
[ Patanjali Yogsootra
[
[ ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[
[ Physical Sciences
[ -----------------
[
[ Knowledge Ancient Reference Modern Reference
[ --------- ----------------- ----------------
[ Velocity of Light RigVed 19th Century
[ Sayan Bhashya (1400 CE)
[
[ Trans-Saturnean Planets Mahabharat (5500 BCE) 17-19th Century
[
[
[
[ Space Travel to another Shrimad Bhagwat Under Trials
[ solar system (4000 BCE)
[
[ Gravitational Force Prashnopanishad 17th Century
[ (6000 BCE)
[ Shankaracharya
[ (500 BCE)
[
[ Ultravoilet Band Sudhumravarna ---
[ (Mundakopanishad - M.U)
[
[ Infra-red Band Sulohita (M.U) ---
[
[ Tachyons faster than light Manojava (M.U) Sudarshan, 1968
[
[ Nuclear Energy Spullingini (M.U) 20th Cent.
[
[ Black Holes Vishvaruchi (M.U) 20th Century
[
[ Monsoon at Summer Solstice RigVed (23720 BCE) ---
[
[ Entry in South America by Valmiki Ramayan ---
[ Aeroplanes (7300 BCE)
[
[ Phosphorescent Trident at V.Ramayan 1960 CE
[ the Bay of Pisco, Peru,
[ S.America
[
[ Aeroplanes RigVed ---
[ Ramayan
[ Samarangan Sutradhara
[ (1050 CE)
[
[ Robot Samarangan Sootradhara ---
[
[ Atom (Divisible) Shrimad Bhagwat Dalton
[ (Indivisible)
[ (4000 BCE) 1800 CE
[
[ Subatomic Particles (Electr, Shrimad Bhagwat(4000 BCE) Thomas,
[ Rutherford
[ Proton,Neutron and other) (Param-Mahan) Chadwick (20th
[ Cent.)
[
[ Genesis of Universe RigVed (>10000 BCE) Gamaow, et.al
[ (1950)
[ (Nasadeeya Sootra)
[
[ Atom Bomb Mahabharat (5500 BCE) 1945 CE
[ (Brahm-Astra)
[
[ Sound Energy used to powder Mahabharat (Vajrastra) Gavreau, 1964
[ materials
[
[ Mercury as energy source for Samrangan Sutradhara Indian Express,
[ aeroplanes 20-10-1979 CE
[
[ North Pole Valmiki Ramayan Piery, 1909 CE
[
[ Antartica Valmiki Ramayan Piery, 1950 CE
[ Premordial matter from RigVed (>10000 BCE) 20th Century
[ which the universe emanated (Ambha)
[
[ Formations of premordial RigVed (>10000 BCE) Gammow, 1950
[ matter (Ambha-Nasadeeya)
[
[ Natural Cycle of Water RigVed (>10000 BCE) 19th Cent.
[ Valmiki Ramayan
[ -----------------------------------------------------------------------
[
[ Physical Sciences
[ -----------------
[
[ Electricity (DC) Mitra/Varuna-Teja/Agasti 18th Cent.
[
[ Water Analysis by Agasti (Prana+Udana) 19th Cent.
[ electricity (H2 + O)
[
[ Electroplating Agasti 19th Cent.
[
[ Vega becoming Pole Star Mahabharat (Vanaparva) ---
[
[ Seven Colors in sunrays RigVed (8-72-16) ---
[
[ Black Spots on the Sun Valmiki Ramayan ---
[
[ Temporary Bridge on Sea Valmiki Ramayan ---
[
[ Equinox's and Solstice's RigVed (10-18-1) ---
[
[ Meteors "Ulka" AtharvaVed (19-9) ---
[
[ Pythagorus Theorm Sulbha Sootra (800 BCE) Pythagorus, 500
[ BCE
[
[ Comet (at Mula) Valmiki Ramayan ---
[
[ Mars in Aldebaren V.Ramayan not occured in
[ last
[ "Breathing" of a Star RigVed (Nasadeeya) Gamov, 1950
[
[
[ Gravity and Heat Production RigVed (Nasadeeya) Gamov, 1950
[ in a Star
[
[ Order of origin of space, RigVed, Upanishads ---
[ gases, heat, water and earth
[
[ Life on Earth Mahabharat, Puranas Salem, Jogesh
[ 1980
[ 1.7 X 10^10 years Pati-10^10 years
[
[ Layers of Atmosphere accor- V.Ramayan (Kish.8) ---
[ ding to specific gravity
[
[ Microscope Mahabharat (5500 BCE) 16th Century
[ ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[
[ Jai Maharaj
[ http://www.mantra.com/jai
[ Om Shanti
[
Excerpt 4 ends

Excerpt 5

[ Astronomy in ancient Bharat
[
[ sudheer_birod...@hotmail.com wrote:
[
[ Here is an extract from a book on the topic "Astronomy in
[ Ancient India": [...] "Astronomy is one area which has
[ fascinated all mankind from the beginnings of history. In
[ India the first references to astronomy are to be found
[ in the Rg Ved which is dated around 2000 BCE. Vedic
[ Aryans in fact deified the Sun, Stars and Comets.
[ "Astronomy was then interwoven with astrology and
[ since ancient times Indians have involved the planets
[ (called Grahas) with the determination of human fortunes.
[ The planets Shani, i.e. Saturn and Mangal i.e. Mars were
[ considered inauspicious.
[ In the working out of horoscopes (called
[ Janmakundali), the position of the Navagrahas, nine
[ planets plus Rahu and Ketu (mythical demons, evil forces)
[ was considered. The Janmakundali was a complex mixture of
[ science and dogma. But the concept was born out of
[ astronomical observations and perception based on
[ astronomical phenomenon.
[ "In ancient times personalities like Aryabhatta and
[ Varahamihira were associated with Indian astronomy.
[ "It would be surprising for us to know today that this
[ science had advanced to such an extent in ancient India
[ that ancient Indian astronomers had recognised that stars
[ are same as the sun, that the sun is center of the
[ universe (solar system) and that the circumference of the
[ earth is 5000 Yojanas. One Yojana being 7.2 kms., the
[ ancient Indian estimates came close to the actual figure.
[ [...] Regards Sudheer

Excerpt 5 ends

Excerpt 6

[ Count Louis Hamon, known to millions as Cheiro, earned
[ the highest appellations through thirty years of diligent
[ study of the science of prediction. He was an expert in
[ both astrology and numerology but was most famous for his
[ amazing knowledge of palmistry. He wrote in 1949:
[
[ "As regards the people who first understood and practiced
[ this study of the hand, we find undisputed proofs of
[ their learning and knowledge. Long before Rome or Greece
[ or Israel was even heard of, the monuments of India point
[ back to an age of learning beyond, and still beyond.
[
[ "From the astronomical calculations that the figures in
[ their temples represent, it has been estimated that the
[ Hindus understood the precession of the equinoxes
[ centuries before the Christian era.
[
[ "In some of the ancient cave temples, the mystic figures
[ of the [deities] silently tell that such knowledge had
[ been possessed and used in advance of all those nations
[ afterward so celebrated for their learning.
[
[ "It has been demonstrated that to make a change from one
[ sign to another in the zodiacal course of the sun must
[ have occupied at least 2,140 years, and how many
[ centuries elapsed before such changes came to be observed
[ and noticed it is impossible even to estimate.
[
[ "The intellectual power that was necessary to make these
[ observations speaks for itself; and yet it is to such a
[ people that we trace the origin of the study under
[ consideration. With the spread of the Hindu teachings
[ into other lands do we trace the spread of knowledge of
[ palmistry.
[
[ "The Hindu Vedas are the oldest scriptures that have been
[ found, and according to some authorities they have been
[ the foundation of even the Greek schools of learning."
[
[ - Cheiro's Language Of The Hand by Cheiro; Herbert
[ Jenkins Limited, London, 1949.

Excerpt 6 ends

Excerpt 7

[ Following are a few highlights of some inventions by our
[ ancient sage-scientists -- most of these are excerpted from
[ the MICHIGAN DAILY of January 24, 1992:
[
[ ASTRONOMY: In the 5th century CE, Vedic scientist and
[ astronomer Bhaskaracharya confirmed earlier calculations of
[ the ancients of the time taken by earth to orbit the Sun to
[ nine decimal places, 365.258756484 days -- a value that was
[ later accepted by modern science.
[
[ MEDICINE: Sushruta performed surgery in India, 3,000 years
[ ago, using 125 kinds of surgical instruments "so advanced they
[ could cut a hair longitudinally." Physician Charaka described
[ the functions of the heart and the circulatory system 2,000
[ years before the English physician Dr. Harvey.
[
[ PHYSICS: According to Nobel prize-winner Dr. David
[ Josephson, the Vedas hold the key to the laws of the mind
[ and thought process which are correlated to the quantum
[ fields that are the operation and distribution of particles
[ at atomic and molecular levels.
[
[ METALLURGY: India's heritage of solving problems is often
[ overshadowed by centuries of colonialism and conquest. Outside
[ Delhi I visited one of the oldest monuments to that history...
[ pillar of iron alloy, smelted by Indian metallurgists with
[ such skill that it has remained rust-less for 1,500 years.
[ (Photograph on page 533.) These superb technicians were
[ brethren of Indian thinkers who originated the concepts of
[ zero and infinity and devised the inaccurately named Arabic
[ numeral system, giving the science of mathematics to a world
[ drenched in superstitious ignorance. - Bryan Hodgson in the
[ NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC MAGAZINE Volume 167, Number 4, April 1965
[ page 527.
[
[ GENERAL: "It is already becoming clear that the chapter
[ which had a Western beginning will have to have an Indian
[ ending if it is not to end in self-destruction of the human
[ race." - Dr. Arnold Toynbee, world historian.

Excerpt 7 ends

Excerpt 8

[ Subject: HINDUS CAME UP WITH THE SERIES CREDITED TO FIBONACCI
[ From: Dr. Jai Maharaj
[ Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007

Gospala (ca. 1135 CE) series or Fibonacci (1202 CE) series?

Forwarded message from Kalyan

[ Subject: Gospala (ca. 1135 CE) series or Fibonacci (1202 CE) series?
[ From: kalyan97
[ Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007

Did Fibonacci invent this Series?

Fibonacci says his book Liber Abaci (the first edition
was dated 1202) that he had studied the "nine Indian
figures" and their arithmetic as used in various
countries around the Mediterranean and wrote about them
to make their use more commonly understood in his native
Italy. So he probably merely included the "rabbit
problem" from one of his contacts and did not invent
either the problem or the series of numbers which now
bear his name.

D E Knuth adds the following in his monumental work The
Art of Computer Programming: Volume 1: Fundamental
Algorithms errata to second edition:

Before Fibonacci wrote his work, the sequence Fn had
already been discussed by Indian scholars, who had
long been interested in rhythmic patterns that are
formed from one-beat and two-beat notes. The number of
such rhythms having n beats altogether is Fn+1;
therefore both Gospala (before 1135) and Hemachandra
(c. 1150) mentioned the numbers 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21,
... explicitly.

http://www-cs-faculty.stanford.edu/~knuth/taocp.html

Knuth refers to an article by P Singh in Historia
Mathematica vol 12 (1985) pages 229-244.

Naming the Series

It was the French mathematician Edouard Lucas (1842-1891)

http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Mathematicians/Lucas.html

who gave the name Fibonacci numbers to this series and
found many other important applications as well as having
the series of numbers that are closely related to the
Fibonacci numbers - the Lucas Numbers: 2, 1, 3, 4, 7, 11,
18, 29, 47, ... named after him.

http://www.mcs.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/R.Knott/Fibonacci/Lucas.html

http://www.mcs.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/R.Knott/Fibonacci/fibBio.html

End of forwarded message from Kalyan

Excerpt 8 ends

Jai Maharaj
http://tinyurl.com/yhjyp5
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti

Hindu Holocaust Museum
http://www.mantra.com/holocaust

Hindu life, principles, spirituality and philosophy
http://www.hindu.org
http://www.hindunet.org

The truth about Islam and Muslims
http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Straydog

Aug 15, 2007, 8:40:43 AM8/15/07

See below, and at the bottom, too.

-----------------------------

From indiab...@yahoo.com Mon Apr 16 22:41:01 2007
Date: 16 Apr 2007 19:41:01 -0700
From: indiaBPOking <indiab...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: alt.computer.consultants, alt.politics.bush,
alt.politics.democrat, talk.politics.guns, soc.culture.indian
Subject: Re: killer 2nd amendment causes death dance in virginia

On Apr 16, 7:22 pm, "SPIKE" <s...@eqkrzf92.none> wrote:
> "indiaBPOking" <indiabpok...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> Its even more funny: That would be 'duckweed' because 'dickweed' is not
> >> in
> >> any of my dictionaries. Maybe you meant 'dickhead'?
>
> > F*** *** Straydog..you're another gun slinging American!
>
> In a recent post, you were blaming Jews for the problems in America. Why
> should we take anything you have to say seriously?

Like I have said before, I will say this again...that Jews have
systematically destroyed America by destroying American culture...they
have destroyed American culture by corrupting and perverting American
woman. When the woman folk in a country are hollowed out and made
bankrupt in every sense of the term then the country has essentially
become rotten and worth a rotten stem on a tree! I'm not making this
up. I'm just telling it and you can analyze, investigate and draw the
same conclusions on your own. Powerful Jews in media have done this
to America all in the name of passive and 'no harm caused' fun and
entertainment. If you are an American, then your children will be the
sufferers and you'll find a whole new generation of degraded and
filthy Americans in your backyard! Isnt this reason enough for taking
whatever I'm saying, seriously?? Jews are behind the powerful gun
lobby that's bleeding America today. 40 people dead and injured! Is
this the true nature of a superpower?? Jews are one cunning
people...these assholes have already destroyed America.

indiaBPOking.