How's it going?

Raid

Aug 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/29/00
Hello VXers, and Avers alike.

How's things in this wonderful world of viruses? Anybody been screwed
over recently? Don't forget, We do have a website devoted to scum AVers
and the ignorant general public. Also, My site will be updated at some
point, so your welcome to stop by and check it out.

Http://www.coderz.net/Raid
(Home of the only campaign editor for RainBow Six Rogue Spear)

PaX [SlaM]

Aug 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/29/00
over recently? Don't forget, We do have a website devoted to scum AVers
and the ignorant general public. Also, My site will be updated at some
point, so your welcome to stop by and check it out.<<<<<<<<<<

Same old shit buddy..;)

ehheeh 4Q's site is a real blast..;)

gimme a call on my mobile during the week..im not far from you..

best wishes Dalt / PaX

Brien Barlev

Aug 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/29/00
On Tue, 29 Aug 2000 15:58:14 -0400, Raid <No-reply available> wrote:

>Hello VXers, and Avers alike.

Cool, but how about all those in between? ;o)

>How's things in this wonderful world of viruses? Anybody been screwed
>over recently?

Whatever, looks like the FBI are scaremonging about the possible cyber
disruptions surrounding the Sydney Olympics. Probably the most likely
to get screwed there are some of the drug cheats unlucky enough to get
caught!

>Don't forget, We do have a website devoted to scum AVers
>and the ignorant general public.

Yep. Though 4Q might have very recently fallen out rather badly with
several VXers, Spyda in particular, ya can't take away his cool sense
for black humour and perspective. More of that and less of the foul
lingo would not go amiss, please.

>Also, My site will be updated at some
>point, so your welcome to stop by and check it out.

Good on ya sport, hang in there... :o)

Regards,
Brien

PaX [SlaM]

Aug 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/29/00
>>>Yep. Though 4Q might have very recently fallen out rather badly with
several VXers, <<<<<<<<<

Really??

I kinda like 4Q's site....specially my piccy....=]

ima still working on the "Which one is Cluley" question.....i wonder if 4Q
used to be a detective as his ability to distinguish far exceeds mine..;)

best wishes Dalt

Brien Barlev

Aug 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/29/00
On Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:38:53 +0100, "PaX [SlaM]" <P...@SlaM-VT.org.uk>
wrote:

>several VXers, <<<<<<<<<
>
>Really??

Indeed! Where does the shadow boxing stop and start? But I guess I
should not complain. The Glebe/Thor hoax sucked enough... ;o(

>I kinda like 4Q's site....specially my piccy....=]

Me too... ;o)

>ima still working on the "Which one is Cluley" question.....i wonder if 4Q
>used to be a detective as his ability to distinguish far exceeds mine..;)

4Q's interpretation of the Nick and Jakub photo tickled me the most.
Sorry Nick, but ya gotta admit that it is quite clever?

Regards,
Brien

kurt wismer

Aug 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/30/00
On Tue, 29 Aug 2000, it was written:

> Hello VXers, and Avers alike.
>

> How's things in this wonderful world of viruses? Anybody been screwed

> over recently? Don't forget, We do have a website devoted to scum AVers

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
what's the url?

--
"i raise my hand, i got another question
if i start a riot, will i get protection

Brien Barlev

Aug 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/30/00
In article <Pine.SOL.4.21.00083...@eddie.cdf>,
g9k...@cdf.toronto.edu says...

>On Tue, 29 Aug 2000, it was written:
>
>> Hello VXers, and Avers alike.
>>
>> How's things in this wonderful world of viruses? Anybody been screwed
>> over recently? Don't forget, We do have a website devoted to scum AVers
>
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>what's the url?

Check out http://www.coderz.net/4Q

Its a hoot for sure... ;o(

Regards,
Brien

Raid

Sep 1, 2000, 12:33:33 AM9/1/00
In article <39ac31c9...@news.surf4nix.com>, gl...@surf4nix.com
says...

> Cool, but how about all those in between? ;o)

Those too.

> Whatever, looks like the FBI are scaremonging about the possible cyber
> disruptions surrounding the Sydney Olympics. Probably the most likely
> to get screwed there are some of the drug cheats unlucky enough to get
> caught!

Well. if you do drugs, you must do them in moderation and not in front of
piggies. :) Of course, if your stupid? enough to do them in front of
piggies, when you get caught; its your fault.

> Yep. Though 4Q might have very recently fallen out rather badly with

> several VXers, Spyda in particular, ya can't take away his cool sense
> for black humour and perspective. More of that and less of the foul
> lingo would not go amiss, please.

First I've heard of any problems in the scene with 4Q... As for Spyda, he
seems an alright fellow. Hardly see him online however.

> Good on ya sport, hang in there... :o)

Hanging in their fine, Have practically unlimited webspace; just need
content :)

Regards,
Raid

PaX [SlaM]

Sep 1, 2000, 11:52:50 AM9/1/00
http://Coderz.net/4Q

heheheh have fun C0s

regards Dalt

kurt wismer

Sep 1, 2000, 1:40:07 PM9/1/00
On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, Brien Barlev wrote:

> g9k...@cdf.toronto.edu says...
> >
> >On Tue, 29 Aug 2000, it was written:
> >
> >> Hello VXers, and Avers alike.
> >>
> >> How's things in this wonderful world of viruses? Anybody been screwed
> >> over recently? Don't forget, We do have a website devoted to scum AVers
> >
> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >what's the url?
>
> Check out http://www.coderz.net/4Q
>
> Its a hoot for sure... ;o(

which part did you think was a hoot? the part where both 'cluley' and
'others' pointed at graham, or the part where 'friends and vx icons'
doesn't have any names/nyms in it?

perhaps, if this 4Q person is around he'll see this and correct those
probs...

Raid

Sep 2, 2000, 4:26:39 AM9/2/00
In article <Pine.SOL.4.21.00090...@eddie.cdf>,
g9k...@cdf.toronto.edu says...

> which part did you think was a hoot? the part where both 'cluley' and
> 'others' pointed at graham, or the part where 'friends and vx icons'
> doesn't have any names/nyms in it?

Does the UK have a Jenny Craig? Perhaps Cluley may wish to check them
out. Overweight is a problem in this country; But fat people need not be
fat forever. That's right, Even you Cluley; medical technology can help
you with your obesity problems, but first You must stop eating 27 times a
day.

> perhaps, if this 4Q person is around he'll see this and correct those
> probs...

I think someplace on the site, He mentions it's still under
construction...

--
Regards,
Raid