Raid's provocation...

Glebe FairWeather

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/7/00
I've looked into the mirror as Kurt has suggested in an earlier
thread, while wondering what Thor would have wished for. I believe he
would have said - neither way is ideal. Implied death threats however
lame should not go unanswered - swept under the carpet. On the other
hand, let sleeping dogs lie! Wherever they like - carpets included.
Where is the win/win here?

Standing in the middle with a casing vote, I ask - what injustice
suffers either party, that the truth become known? Let dispersions be
cast aside? For Thor was no angel, in good company it would seem.
Neither party is innocent. And does not provocation plus retaliation,
without mediation lead to anarchy?

I have in my possession, gathered from Thor's library, his half a
dozen email exchanges with Raid, spanning 2 days - commencing on Wed
29 Mar 2000 10:16:48 -0800 PST. I have spliced these together while
correcting minor spelling mistakes and grammar. John Grahms, as you
called yourself then, you have first option to preview the file, and
state your position.

Glebe

PS. I'm attempting to piece together what it is that might have caused
the provocation. Mr Grahms, might you not enlighten us all?

sop...@cix.compulink.co.uk

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/7/00
In article <398e896c...@news.nzwide.ihug.co.nz>, gl...@surf4nix.com
(Glebe FairWeather) wrote:

> John Grahms, as you called yourself then, you have first
> option to preview the file, and state your position.

Careful - there's more than one John Grahms. Do you know which one you
were talking to?

There's Raid's alias John Grahms, and there's someone else called John
Grahms (which Raid says wasn't him) who distributed some of Raid's
viruses.

--
Graham Cluley, Head of Corporate Communications, Sophos Anti-Virus
email: gcl...@sophos.com http://www.sophos.com

LHigdon

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/7/00
I'm just very curious, why are you so insistent in making this a
matter of public record? And lest you think I have some reason to
defend "Raid", or whomever he is, forget it. I have zero interest in
him one way or the other.

So why are the "implied" threats an issue with you?

With the exception of certain crimes against women, by people close to
them, or whom they know, how many threats do you do think really
become actualized? Particularly from someone on the internet?

I don't know what your life experiences tell you, but mine tell me
that those who resort to threats generally don't have the "resources"
to really carry them out; that's why they make threats.

So, get a good night's sleep and don't worry about some unfortunate
who needs to fantasize his way through a confrontation.

This is type of stuff best left for the Jerry Springer show.

On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 10:10:01 GMT, gl...@surf4nix.com (Glebe
FairWeather) wrote:

>I have in my possession, gathered from Thor's library, his half a
>dozen email exchanges with Raid, spanning 2 days - commencing on Wed
>29 Mar 2000 10:16:48 -0800 PST. I have spliced these together while

>correcting minor spelling mistakes and grammar. John Grahms, as you

>called yourself then, you have first option to preview the file, and
>state your position.
>

>Glebe
>
>PS. I'm attempting to piece together what it is that might have caused
>the provocation. Mr Grahms, might you not enlighten us all?

Peace

Lee Higdon
Fayetteville, GA. (USA)

email to:lthi...@mciworld.com
lhigd...@mindspring.com

n0ne

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/7/00

Dun sweat it mate its common knowledge Raidy is a
repressed homosexual with mediocre programming skills.
Hes failed every Microsoft certification program and
is hell bent on revenge. Nowadays hes reduced to
programming stupid little order taking tools for
hamburger shacks and autolickers for small town,
anywhere postal outlets. Death threats give his
inadequate sized willy a rise. Wot a wanker

http://www.b0g.org/029.shtml

<Raid-> and I am going to find out exactly where you
live, attend
school and work (if you do).
<[rapture]> school no
<Raid-> and I am possibly going to just flat out
fucking kill you.
depends how much efforts required to find you.
<[rapture]> are you going to bring an army of vx
friends to beat me
up?
<Raid-> I hear your cops don't carry guns?
<Raid-> No, just me and one glock pistol
<[rapture]> nop they don't
<Raid-> in america, we handle people differently then
you.
<Raid-> we execute the trash
<[rapture]> are you going to shoot me?
<Raid-> I'm considering it.
<Raid-> I will be armed when we meet, regardless
<[rapture]> I have 2 arms as well
<[rapture]> and 2 legs
<Raid-> YOu going to run?
<Raid-> I've got no problem shooting you in the back
<[rapture]> nop, il haxx you !:!
<Raid-> You had no right whatsoever to attack shads
server.
<Raid-> yet you did, why did you do this?
<[rapture]> wheres the proof?
<Raid-> haxx me all you like son, I'm still coming to
see you in
person.
<Raid-> and when we meet face to face, I probably am
going to really
really harm you.
<[rapture]> probaly?
<Raid-> and feeel free to turn me in for threatening
you.
<[rapture]> ok
<Raid-> well, it depends on whos nearby...
<Raid-> if your alone
<Raid-> if its a well lit area or if its dark
<Raid-> I've killed 2 other people in my lifetime.
<Raid-> I had to serve 3 years for the 2nd fellow
<Raid-> (I got caught, but they brought the charges
down)
<Raid-> I'm hoping that you'll be a freebie kill.

Raid Slam

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/7/00
"n0ne" <anon...@cotse.com> wrote:

>Dun sweat it mate its common knowledge Raidy is a
>repressed homosexual with mediocre programming skills.
>Hes failed every Microsoft certification program and
>is hell bent on revenge. Nowadays hes reduced to
>programming stupid little order taking tools for
>hamburger shacks and autolickers for small town,
>anywhere postal outlets. Death threats give his
>inadequate sized willy a rise. Wot a wanker

Hi Rap, Or rhape. Whichever wanker of you it is.

Every ms certification program I've taken, I have passed, thanks
;p I expect to be MCSE certified withen a few months from now. It
will go nicely on the wall with my Novell (that was actually
worth something back in the day) and my A+ Certification (that
isn't worth shit, but it makes some customers feel "better".)

Medicro programming? LOL, Okie.

PS: Glebe, Nothing you post or do is going to do much against me.
I don't care what you or anyone else thinks. That includes B0G.
(One of the lamest fucking text online ezines i've ever read)

Regards,
Raid

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

Raid Slam

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/7/00
gl...@surf4nix.com (Glebe FairWeather) wrote:
>I've looked into the mirror as Kurt has suggested in an earlier
>thread, while wondering what Thor would have wished for. I
>believe he would have said - neither way is ideal. Implied death
>threats however lame should not go unanswered - swept under the
>carpet.

Ok, I'm bored out of my skull. Just what do you intend to do
about the wrongful (on my part) threats? Are you going to put me
in handcuffs for "threatening" you? I haven't actually threatened
you with bodily harm now have I? Awe...

For what Are my crimes Barlev... (I'm starting to wonder about
your story of Briens timely death). What can you possibly due to
me? Nada... Big fat zero... You can't do jack fucking shit to me.
So sad.

>Standing in the middle with a casing vote, I ask - what
>injustice suffers either party, that the truth become known? Let
>dispersions be cast aside?

erm?

>I have in my possession, gathered from Thor's library, his half
>a dozen email exchanges with Raid, spanning 2 days - commencing
>on Wed 29 Mar 2000 10:16:48 -0800 PST. I have spliced these
>together while correcting minor spelling mistakes and grammar.

6 emails? Hrm... Sounds a bit hi, but ok. I wonder if the typos
were in my emails, or Barlevs.. It's been so long I forget.

>John Grahms, as you called yourself then, you have first option
>to preview the file, and state your position.

Oh? Why that's ever so nice of you. Why don't you send it to me
via email? Or even better, why don't you come online to irc? I'm
totally harmless, so meeting me on IRC shouldn't be a security
concern for you. <eg>

>PS. I'm attempting to piece together what it is that might have
>caused the provocation. Mr Grahms, might you not enlighten us
>all?

Which provocation? I simply don't like you.

PaX [SlaM]

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/7/00
your story of Briens timely death). What can you possibly due to
me? Nada... Big fat zero... You can't do jack fucking shit to me.
So sad.<<<<

Raidey,
Even though Ima outta my usual country....there are NO records of
Barlevs demise and the *********** people tell me lots about the style and
manner of Glebe's posts..safe to assume I think that its fucking barlev
again.

will speak to ya when i get back..

regards Dalt

Raid Slam

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/7/00
"PaX [SlaM]" <P...@SlaM-VT.org.uk> wrote:

>Raidey,
>Even though Ima outta my usual country....there are
>NO records of Barlevs demise and the *********** people tell me
>lots about the style and manner of Glebe's posts..safe to assume
>I think that its fucking barlev again.

i wouldn't doubt it. He reaks of Barlev... I guess his online
ebook about melissa fell through; He's back looking for more shit
to write about. ;p

>will speak to ya when i get back..

Aye

Glebe FairWeather

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/7/00
On 7 Aug 2000 10:48:21 GMT, sop...@cix.compulink.co.uk wrote:

>Careful - there's more than one John Grahms. Do you know which one you
>were talking to?

Thanks Graham, for pointing this out. Thor replied to emails from John
Grahms <raid...@yahoo.com>

Glebe

Glebe FairWeather

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/7/00
On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 08:33:32 -0700, Raid Slam wrote:

>I haven't actually threatened you with bodily harm now have I? Awe...

So what does "We burn people like you" mean? And what with - petrol,
letter bomb or whatever? There are many ways to burn. All painful, if
not deadly. Not that it matters anymore. Its just the nasty sentiment
therein, that lingers.

>6 emails? Hrm... Sounds a bit hi, but ok. I wonder if the typos
>were in my emails, or Barlevs.. It's been so long I forget.

Both.

>Oh? Why that's ever so nice of you. Why don't you send it to me
>via email?

What is your current email address?

>Which provocation? I simply don't like you.

Who me, Thor or both. Not that you are incapable of liking anyone
besides a person's pet. Vic was your sort of friend, for sure.

Glebe

PaX [SlaM]

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/7/00
besides a person's pet. Vic was your sort of friend, for sure.<<<<<<<<<

Glebe/Barlev
you really are a boring twat...its not often I get drawn into the i
hate you/you hate me sort of thing here,look virus writers are just
programmers..nothing more nothing less.Your average programmer is not a
fool,its simple logic...programming a low level langauge takes a degree of
intelligence just to master let alone to excell at.So why do you insist on
pathetic baiting of people like RaiD?? are you hoping to ilicit an expected
attack or reaction?? do you think we don't talk to each other behind the
scenes? you think our only mode of communication is ACV?
This really is a futile attempt at annoyance...
Your like a bug Barlev,the sort of bug that isnt capable of doing any harm
but one that generally ends up getting squashed anyways just for being
there.

lemme let you in on a secret...

Here are the handles of five well known VXers...see if you can match their
names to their handles..

Darkman
PaX
Vecna
Gigabyte
Dark Avenger...

now here are the names.....

John Grahams
John Grahams
John Grahams
John Grahams
John Grahams

yup thats right all of us are John Grahams..as a matter of fact so is my
CAT.now please do yourself and the rest of the world a favour and go drop
off a mountain.

PaX [SlaM]

Glebe FairWeather

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/7/00
On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 12:21:48 GMT, lhigd...@mindspring.com (LHigdon)
wrote:

>So why are the "implied" threats an issue with you?

On Thor's behalf, I can not answer that without first publicly
revealing the sentiments evident in the email exchange that Raid
initiated.

IMHO, the contents have implications for all Netizens. And something
important may be loss in an attempt to paraphrase.

Glebe

Glebe

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/8/00
In article <398f2cbb...@news.nzwide.ihug.co.nz>, gl...@surf4nix.com
says...

>On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 08:33:32 -0700, Raid Slam wrote:
>
>>I haven't actually threatened you with bodily harm now have I? Awe...
>
>So what does "We burn people like you" mean? And what with - petrol,
>letter bomb or whatever? There are many ways to burn. All painful, if
>not deadly. Not that it matters anymore. Its just the nasty sentiment
>therein, that lingers.

Further to your above quote albeit in out of context - Raid, see if you can
outdo your President and successfully water that one down!

Glebe

Patricia A. Shaffer

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/8/00
On Mon, 7 Aug 2000 23:05:38 +0100, "PaX [SlaM]" <P...@SlaM-VT.org.uk>
wrote:

>lemme let you in on a secret...
>
>Here are the handles of five well known VXers...see if you can match their
>names to their handles..
>
>Darkman
>PaX
>Vecna
>Gigabyte
>Dark Avenger...
>
>now here are the names.....
>
>John Grahams
>John Grahams
>John Grahams
>John Grahams
>John Grahams
>
>yup thats right all of us are John Grahams..as a matter of fact so is my
>CAT.now please do yourself and the rest of the world a favour and go drop
>off a mountain.

Uhmmm, are you sure you spelled the last name correctly? IIRC, it
should be Grahms ... of course y'all would know how to spell your own
names and all, but I just want to make sure it wasn't a typo. <g>

--
Patricia

Proud Citizen of the Commonwealth of Virginia
"Anti-spammers are the immune system of the Internet." (CDR M. Dobson)
"The spam wars are about rendering email useless for unsolicited
advertising before unsolicited advertising renders email useless
for communication."(Walter Dnes/Jeff Wynn) Opt-out is cop-out! <http://www.cauce.org>

kurt wismer

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/8/00
On Mon, 7 Aug 2000, PaX [SlaM] wrote:

> besides a person's pet. Vic was your sort of friend, for sure.<<<<<<<<<
>
> Glebe/Barlev
> you really are a boring twat...its not often I get drawn into the i
> hate you/you hate me sort of thing here,look virus writers are just
> programmers..nothing more nothing less.Your average programmer is not a
> fool,its simple logic...programming a low level langauge takes a degree of
> intelligence just to master let alone to excell at.So why do you insist on
> pathetic baiting of people like RaiD??

not to put too fine a point on it, but if it was just about writing
viruses he could have just as easily picked on you or rhape, or midnyte,
etc, etc...

the fact that he didn't speaks volumes... it's not about writing viruses,
it's about the kind of person raid is... that's why he's talking about
threats rather than viruses...

--
"i raise my hand, i got another question
if i start a riot, will i get protection

kurt wismer

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/8/00
On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, Patricia A. Shaffer wrote:

> On Mon, 7 Aug 2000 23:05:38 +0100, "PaX [SlaM]" <P...@SlaM-VT.org.uk>

> >lemme let you in on a secret...
> >
> >Here are the handles of five well known VXers...see if you can match their
> >names to their handles..
> >
> >Darkman
> >PaX
> >Vecna
> >Gigabyte
> >Dark Avenger...
> >
> >now here are the names.....
> >
> >John Grahams
> >John Grahams
> >John Grahams
> >John Grahams
> >John Grahams
> >
> >yup thats right all of us are John Grahams..as a matter of fact so is my
> >CAT.now please do yourself and the rest of the world a favour and go drop
> >off a mountain.
>
> Uhmmm, are you sure you spelled the last name correctly? IIRC, it
> should be Grahms ... of course y'all would know how to spell your own
> names and all, but I just want to make sure it wasn't a typo. <g>

y'know, seeing the above i kinda feel sorry for gigabyte... what kind of a
name is "john" for a girl?

PaX [SlaM]

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/8/00
name is "john" for a girl?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

:)

Dalt

Glebe FairWeather

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/8/00
On Tue, 8 Aug 2000 17:38:23 GMT, kurt wismer wrote:

>On Mon, 7 Aug 2000, PaX [SlaM] wrote:

>> Glebe/Barlev you really are a boring twat...

Well spotted PaX. My apologies to whose who might have initially fell
for Thor's fall.

>>its not often I get drawn into the i hate you/you hate me

OK. Well let me try to help Raid out, plus you and all other willing
onlookers, by invoking the possibilities here of an Inuit like drum
dance, that Eskimo culture deploys to settle quarrels. Thereby
avoiding escalation into physical blows. A clever survival protocol
within their resource stretched communities. Everyone's contribution
is of value and needed. In their harsh environs, healthy resolution is
paramount.

>>So why do you insist on pathetic baiting of people like RaiD??

>not to put too fine a point on it, but if it was just about writing
>viruses he could have just as easily picked on you or rhape, or midnyte,
>etc, etc...

Very well said Kurt, although well meaning lip has been exchanged with
the aforementioned, albeit concerning ItW viruses .

>the fact that he didn't speaks volumes... it's not about writing viruses,
>it's about the kind of person raid is... that's why he's talking about
>threats rather than viruses...

Yes indeed, Raid is different. So Raid, if you have not lost your
tongue, come step into the ring of the drum dance.

My turn with the drum first. To participate as an onlooker open the
DrumTalk attachment that's in RTF format.

Brien

Glebe

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/8/00
In article <39906ff4...@news.nzwide.ihug.co.nz>, gl...@surf4nix.com
says...

>My turn with the drum first. To participate as an onlooker open the
>DrumTalk attachment that's in RTF format.

Oops, that attachment did not work - because the rtf is a binary?

So how should I make my drum talk only available to those who choose to join
the circle as onlookers?

Brien

LHigdon

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/8/00

So, Paul, really off topic here....but where in the Dallas area is a
good place to live. Will be working in Richardson. Is Plano good?
Sorry, don't have too much time to decide.

On Tue, 08 Aug 2000 17:12:43 -0500, Paul Schmehl
<TINL...@utdallas.edu> wrote:

>On 8 Aug 2000 21:27:12 GMT, GlebeFai...@hotmail.com (Glebe) felt
>it essential to add to the discussion:

>You do it the old-fashioned way....post the URL.

Peace

Lee Higdon,
Fayetteville, GA. (USA)

Glebe FairWeather

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/8/00
On Tue, 08 Aug 2000 17:12:43 -0500, Paul Schmehl wrote:

>You do it the old-fashioned way....post the URL.

Thanks for the suggestion Paul. However could not anyone stumble
across such a URL beyond the 'Net? Better to keep it here, where
ACVers understand the spin and legacy...

So switch off now if you do not want to join the circle, to look on!
By drum dance protocol as I understand it, Raid should have the first
and only right of reply. Thereafter who knows, for this is seat of the
pants stuff.

I acknowledge that I've exchanged lip with several VXers throughout
last year and this. While I'll shrug off threat verbage, I take
exception to Raid's implication that the 'Net is VX's playground, and
the rest of us should either just lump it or bugger off, as outsiders.

Raid, justify your provocation on Wed 29 Mar 2000 10:16:48 -0800 PST

Raid: Brien, why are you being a pecker head? I've been monitoring
some email traffic on a few servers and I've come across some bullying
on your part.

Thor: Hi John.

Raid: <snicker> One shouldn't trust mail headers too much.

Thor: Hi whoever (as you do not offer me an alternative). Quite!
John is a very common and convenient name to use, I grant you. Yes, I
agree. Some of what has happened may appear as bullying, much like ItW
viruses bullying innocent victims.

Raid: Ignorance is no excuse. There is no such thing as an innocent
victim.

Thor: Yes that's a common belief. The only truly innocent are newly
born babes! Even then, sometimes they get lumbered with the sins of
their parents.

Raid: Your comments that I have read are nothing but innuendo
bullying.

Thor: Yes, some could be criticised as borderline. Others genuinely
and sincerely were trying to be helpful.

Raid: If you were a student, I could understand the lack of
mentality. But you're supposed to be an adult, try acting like one.

Thor: Sorry, it depends upon which persona I'm in, adult or schizo
hypo psycho. Nobody's perfect! Btw, when I intercepted Vic's Class.D
about 17 months ago, I chose NOT to be a helpless frightened victim!

Raid: No, you decided to play detective. That shit might have worked
for Vic, but if you try it on me, I promise come hell or high water,
I'll have the last laugh.

Thor: I'm sorry if you have a problem with that, but I thank you for
letting me know.

Raid: I have a problem with pecker heads and self proclaimed
"experts" who conduct witch hunts because they got caught with their
pants around there legs.

Thor: The world has a problem with ItW viruses! I have no problem
with lab confined viruses.

Raid: Take some responsibility for your own actions for a change.
Nobody forced you to accept whatever file the virus was on. You chose
to.

Thor: Seeking overseas Y2K related work, Lester Associates in Sydney
sent me their Class.D infected company profile document. Why should I
not be allowed to review that unhindered?

Raid: I'd like to know what gives you the right to think you can
play detective and muddle with the virus community?

Thor: I had a sufficient skill set to do something about what I did
not ask for, nor expect to receive. That must sit on VicodinES' head.
Do not bleat to me, complain to him, OK?

Raid: Nahů You see Vic was a friend of mine. Fucking with my friends
means your fucking with me. And that my friend is the most anal thing
you can do.

Thor: Your language does not suggest that you are my friend, not
that we might not disagree on all things. Sorry for all those double
negatives!

Raid: The Net is my world. You're an outsider.

Thor: Tell that to the millions worldwide that openly see the 'Net
for their deployment, in whatever legit purpose.

Raid: Your skill set is a bunch of Usenet searches and hunts to
point the finger at people. I'm surprised anybody took what you wrote
seriously.

Thor: But many did. What's more, they deploy similar techniques for
their purposes, even Law Enforcement. I sought the assistance of NZ's
Electronic Crimes Unit. Being poorly under resourced they could only
offer their moral support and best wishes.

Raid: You should have taken their advice and fucked off.

Thor: Their advice was to finish and publish the book. I've been
deliberately holding off watching developments leading up to David's
sentencing.

Raid: We burn people like you.

Thor: Yes I'm sure some of you VXers would like to. I accept that as
a natural human reaction.

Raid: *yawn* I can understand why your ego would be bruised. I'd be
pretty embarrassed too if I let a word macro virus infect me.

Thor: I believe yours might be more bruised and battered than mineů
The VBA debugger prevented infection. Unfortunately for you, I believe
the global general public would side with me, having had their
absolute guts full with VX's ItW creations.

Raid: The general public doesn't know its ass from a hole in the
ground.

Thor: That's something we can agree on, unfortunately, for it is too
often true especially where technology is concerned. But on the other
hand, the unwashed masses should not need to know all the intricate
details. Good design should shield them from such worries. Life's hard
enough for most, don't you think? That IMO is a generous and
compassionate appraisal.

Raid: And please, don't try any pussy bullshit on me, I'm too old to
play head games with you.

Thor: Then you'll be able to fathom and appreciate what I have said
above. Again, I say thanks for letting me know.

PaX [SlaM]

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/9/00
Ok Ok,
Ive seen some pretty lame bullshit type of actions over the
years,on the part of both Virus Writers and AVers but there has always been
a reason behind it.
Take Fitzy..He hates VXers with a passion and is directly from the opposite
side,G Cluley.he works for an av company and hence profits from users
misery,Bontch...as pr graham etc etc etc..Im not having a dig at any of them
even Fitzy has the guts to say things face to face...

Now we have Barlev/Thor/Klaus/Brien etcetc...

Ok so you have some super master plan to uncloak Virus Writers??why??
So you spend the next two years trying to track RaiDs real identity and
address...why...wtf are you going to do with the information once you have
it??It's of no use..The feds cant use it..if they could they would have done
already..it wont help the avers...it wont stop users getting infected...it
wont stop other authors...AHHHHH it may sell a few BADLY written books and
get you your 15 minutes of fame...
All you will achieve is to annoty Vxers in general...not that its really
that important...as I said before your becomming an bug ..like the fly that
lands on your arm when you watch TV..you know what I mean...the one that you
know is there but its too much effort to raise the other arm to squash
it...see my point? the little bug thats not even worth the effort of
destroying it as it is so insignifficant...thats all you are Barlev...a bug
that nobody really wants to bother with..but sooner or later ....some VXers
may take exception to your bullshit and do another coldape...or dedicate a
virus to you...so the users pay the price for your bullshit...the avers get
a little richer and you are still a nobody...
So you finally get raids real name...woopy fucking doooo like most of us
dont know it already..or maybe somebody like Darkman,Vecna..or one of the
others...its just a name...you think a name and address is worth
anything????

so to save you a little effort...Ill start with mine..

Dalton D Shelby....woohooo now you got my name...

Phone 07833768611......want my address too?? now you have that maybe you
are in line for the Congressional Medal of Honour???

for fucks sake you arent helping anybody......now be a good little child and
go play in another sandpit before a less gracious VXer takes exception to
you and Innocent users pay the price...

PS: Think im going to give anybody elses details?? yup..when hell freeses
over and Lucifer skates over on his snowboard...until such time..BITE ME..

PaX

Patricia A. Shaffer

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/9/00
On Wed, 9 Aug 2000 17:33:18 +0100, "PaX [SlaM]" <P...@SlaM-VT.org.uk>
wrote:

>Ok Ok,

Damn, Dalt! It sounds to me as if you are trying to extort his silence
by threatening to harm hostages ... all us "innocent users"!

Well, *this* "innocent user" says, "To hell with your threats on behalf
of the dark-side of the VX community! Villains and vandals and wilful
terrorists deserve to be exposed. Go ahead and do your worst to destroy
my data and screw up my computer!"

And then, in the aftermath ... and mark my words, there *will* be an
aftermath ... when the ignorant masses of "innocent users" rise up and
demand criminal prosecution for ALL vx-ers, you can remember that I told
you so.

PaX [SlaM]

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/9/00
>>>Well, *this* "innocent user" says, "To hell with your threats on behalf
of the dark-side of the VX community! Villains and vandals and wilful
terrorists deserve to be exposed. Go ahead and do your worst to destroy
my data and screw up my computer!" <<<<<<<<<

I have no intention of harming yours or anybody elses data...re read my
post Pat...

I was looking for an explanation of Barels reasons....Vxers have been
dealing with this moron for months...hes a pain in the ass...
FIRST hand mail from a number of AVers consider him to be the same..you
really think AVers and VXers dont talk behind the scenes?
4 of the seven members of his little boy group had never even heard of
him...
We are far closer than you may believe....
So long as virus writing is NOT illegal then Vx will continue to do so..and
Idiots like Barlev will not make the less responsible ones any better...
I dont want to see a number of my more honourable friends pushed over the
edge by the actions of one idiot..

aftermath ... when the ignorant masses of "innocent users" rise up and
demand criminal prosecution for ALL vx-ers, you can remember that I told
you so.<<<<<<

SDince when have the innocent masses ever had any power to change
anything???
Thats a pipe dream Pat..goverments change what they want to change...nothing
more nothing less.

I personally believe that the VX/AV relationship can be an unstable one at
best without idiots like Barlev throwing his bullshit about..

I think you have seen enough of my posts to know that im not a random
destruction merchant or a fool,I always try to act responsibly and ask many
of my peers to do likewise....HOWEVER barlevs bullshit is NOT helping
anybody...believe me Pat we have had this BUG all over us for months...its
not even like he knows what hes on about...

terrorists deserve to be exposed. <<<<<<<<<<

Writing a virus does not constitute this in any country except Iceland so I
believe.....
As I have over a number of years written viruses but not released them into
the wild..I must also therefore be a terrorist??

as I said Pat..please re read my post...=]

I hope no offence was taken as none was intended...

regards Dalt

PaX [SlaM]

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/9/00
professional medical assistance -- such uncontrollability is
usually readily treated with pharmaceuticals...<<<<<<<

Thats the thing im trying to get over to Barlev Nick,You hate VXers but at
least you have the balls to use a direct approach and make no secret of the
fact you would happily see all of us dead.There is nothing more tedious than
somebody who can write pages of shit and still not actually say anything.We
disagree on many if not all things Nick but at least I can respect the fact
that you dont like us.

regards Dalt

Nick FitzGerald

Aug 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/10/00
PaX [SlaM] <P...@SlaM-VT.org.uk> wrote:

> Idiots like Barlev will not make the less responsible ones any better...
> I dont want to see a number of my more honourable friends pushed over the
> edge by the actions of one idiot..

So, your "honourable friends" are that unstable that a trivial
"annoyance" can upset them so greatly?

You should convince them to put their compilers away and seek
professional medical assistance -- such uncontrollability is
usually readily treated with pharmaceuticals...

--
Nick FitzGerald

Nick FitzGerald

Aug 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/10/00
PaX [SlaM] <P...@SlaM-VT.org.uk> wrote:

> Thats the thing im trying to get over to Barlev Nick,You hate VXers but at

I hate what they do.

That many feel obliged to expose their profound, engendered ignorance
by simply parrotting over and over all the stock BS phrases ("freedom
of speech", "viruses are just like guns", "AV are tossers", etc, etc)
just really, really annoys me.

Don't get the two confused.

> least you have the balls to use a direct approach and make no secret of the
> fact you would happily see all of us dead.There is nothing more tedious than

I doubt that I'd be "happy" to see them all dead -- a reformed VXer is
much more valuable than ten dead ones.

The "problem" is, most ex-VXers are so ashamed of their gross stupidity
and the extremely juvenile gyrations they went through professing the
usefulness/desirability/justifiability of their former silliness, that
all they want to do when they "retire" from the scene is forget, as
quickly and painlessly, how naive and pathetic they were, so few of
them ever front up in an attempt to save the next generation of peurile
wannabes the trouble...

> somebody who can write pages of shit and still not actually say anything.We

Maybe he should take up journalism? Or politics?

> disagree on many if not all things Nick but at least I can respect the fact
> that you dont like us.

Aw shucks, that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy...

--
Nick FitzGerald

LHigdon

Aug 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/10/00

Hmmmm....don't you know that mixing gin with cannabis will cause your
prostate to swell to the size of a cantalope? You need to increase
your intake of opium to counter those effects. And make sure it's in
suppository form.

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000 01:55:03 -0400, Mr.Seppo <sep...@home.com> wrote:

>Well Nick, I am currently treating my "uncontrollability" with
>cannabis, 12 year-old scotch, gin, Seagram's whisky, and
>opium (orally). You are quite correct -- drugs have kept me from
>writing viruses for a long time. I recommend all virus
>writers use drugs. They can help your creativity and stop you
>from writing viruses at the same time.

kurt wismer

Aug 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/10/00
On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, PaX [SlaM] wrote:

[snip]

> aftermath ... when the ignorant masses of "innocent users" rise up and
> demand criminal prosecution for ALL vx-ers, you can remember that I told
> you so.<<<<<<
>
> SDince when have the innocent masses ever had any power to change
> anything???
> Thats a pipe dream Pat..goverments change what they want to change...nothing
> more nothing less.

it may be a pipe dream that the common person has any power, but
interfere with the corporate and bureaucratic elites enough and the result
would be the same...

LHigdon

Aug 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/10/00
The company I work for has a facility down in the telecom corridor.
They want me to help manage a group of design and project engineers as
well as do my normal sales thing. Actually, they're tired of paying my
extravagant travel expenses to and from Dallas.

Thanks for the input. It helps.

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000 10:42:47 -0500, Paul Schmehl
<TINL...@utdallas.edu> wrote:

>Plano is ultra-modern. Richardson is a blend of the old and the new
>with much more trees, and parks and recreational facilities.
>
>'Course that's just my opinion......
>
>Are you changing jobs?

LHigdon

Aug 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/10/00
Thanks. Think I'll check it out tonight on my way back to my hotel. My
SO wants to live in Plano, but Richardson would keep me from fighting
the traffic.

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:35:25 -0500, Paul Schmehl
<TINL...@utdallas.edu> wrote:

>I can highly recommend the University Park area of Richardson. That's
>where I live. Houses are in the 2000 sq. ft range + or -, the home
>are about 20 years old, many have swimming pools (not mine), and
>you're about 5 minutes from any major employer in telecom corridor.

Randy Abrams

Aug 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/11/00

"PaX [SlaM]" <P...@SlaM-VT.org.uk> wrote in message

> of the dark-side of the VX community! Villains and vandals and wilful
> terrorists deserve to be exposed. Go ahead and do your worst to destroy
> my data and screw up my computer!" <<<<<<<<<
>
> I have no intention of harming yours or anybody elses data...re read my
> post Pat...

I think you need to reread your post PaX. What you printed must be
interpreted as saying that if people exercise their freedom of speech in a
manner Vx doesn't like, Vx will punish innocent users. Vx is contrary to
free speech quite obviously. The only time Vx defends freedom of speech is
when they are afraid they might get punished for invading people's privacy.

Regards,

Randy

BSL4

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
Barlev????
The same idiot who is PZest's biaaatchhh?????
hahahahhaha, what an idiot, i thought we would have fun for a while,
DAMN!!!!

On Mon, 7 Aug 2000 18:08:08 +0100, "PaX [SlaM]" <P...@SlaM-VT.org.uk>
wrote:

>your story of Briens timely death). What can you possibly due to
>me? Nada... Big fat zero... You can't do jack fucking shit to me.
>So sad.<<<<

>Raidey,
> Even though Ima outta my usual country....there are NO records of
>Barlevs demise and the *********** people tell me lots about the style and
>manner of Glebe's posts..safe to assume I think that its fucking barlev
>again.
>

>will speak to ya when i get back..
>

>regards Dalt

BSL4

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
You fucken fat whore!!!!
What about my name?????? Biatcchhh!!!!
What about T-2000 you moronic bitch?
What about Spanska you idiot?????
What about all the others you computer illiterate??????
Get the fuck out of this list! NOW!!!!
Dont you have any laundry to do????

On Tue, 08 Aug 2000 12:38:47 -0400, Patricia A. Shaffer
<ra...@swva.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 7 Aug 2000 23:05:38 +0100, "PaX [SlaM]" <P...@SlaM-VT.org.uk>
>wrote:
>

>>lemme let you in on a secret...
>>
>>Here are the handles of five well known VXers...see if you can match their
>>names to their handles..
>>
>>Darkman
>>PaX
>>Vecna
>>Gigabyte
>>Dark Avenger...
>>
>>now here are the names.....
>>
>>John Grahams
>>John Grahams
>>John Grahams
>>John Grahams
>>John Grahams
>>
>>yup thats right all of us are John Grahams..as a matter of fact so is my
>>CAT.now please do yourself and the rest of the world a favour and go drop
>>off a mountain.
>
>Uhmmm, are you sure you spelled the last name correctly? IIRC, it
>should be Grahms ... of course y'all would know how to spell your own
>names and all, but I just want to make sure it wasn't a typo. <g>

BSL4

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
What name is Kurt Wismer for a gay homosexual idiot?

On Tue, 8 Aug 2000 17:56:26 GMT, kurt wismer <g9k...@cdf.toronto.edu>
wrote:

>On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, Patricia A. Shaffer wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 7 Aug 2000 23:05:38 +0100, "PaX [SlaM]" <P...@SlaM-VT.org.uk>

>> >lemme let you in on a secret...
>> >
>> >Here are the handles of five well known VXers...see if you can match their
>> >names to their handles..
>> >
>> >Darkman
>> >PaX
>> >Vecna
>> >Gigabyte
>> >Dark Avenger...
>> >
>> >now here are the names.....
>> >
>> >John Grahams
>> >John Grahams
>> >John Grahams
>> >John Grahams
>> >John Grahams
>> >
>> >yup thats right all of us are John Grahams..as a matter of fact so is my
>> >CAT.now please do yourself and the rest of the world a favour and go drop
>> >off a mountain.
>>
>> Uhmmm, are you sure you spelled the last name correctly? IIRC, it
>> should be Grahms ... of course y'all would know how to spell your own
>> names and all, but I just want to make sure it wasn't a typo. <g>
>

>y'know, seeing the above i kinda feel sorry for gigabyte... what kind of a
>name is "john" for a girl?

Frederic Bonroy

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
BSL4 wrote:

> You fucken fat whore!!!!
> What about my name?????? Biatcchhh!!!!
> What about T-2000 you moronic bitch?
> What about Spanska you idiot?????
> What about all the others you computer illiterate??????
> Get the fuck out of this list! NOW!!!!
> Dont you have any laundry to do????

Please rename yourself to BSE 4.

There is a web site dedicated to you, by the way. It is astounding to see how famous you
are everywhere on this planet:
http://www.w-4.de/~robin/piece.htm

LHigdon

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00

Wow. I'm impressed. You can spot homosexuals and whores faster than
_anyone_ I've ever come across. Is this some kind of a gift? BTW, it's
not necessary to continually use the phrase "gay homosexual". Both
words mean the same thing. You don't want anyone to think you're
illiterate do you?

On Sat, 12 Aug 2000 08:42:02 GMT, bsl...@hotmail.com (BSL4) wrote:

>What name is <snip> for a gay homosexual idiot?

Peace

Lee Higdon
Fayetteville, GA. (USA)

email to:lthi...@mciworld.com
lhigd...@mindspring.com

Patricia A. Shaffer

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
On Sat, 12 Aug 2000 08:41:05 GMT, bsl...@hotmail.com (BSL4) wrote:

>You fucken fat whore!!!!
>What about my name?????? Biatcchhh!!!!
>What about T-2000 you moronic bitch?
>What about Spanska you idiot?????
>What about all the others you computer illiterate??????
>Get the fuck out of this list! NOW!!!!
>Dont you have any laundry to do????

Hmmm ... all the rain seems to have caused a plethora of trolls this
year. Someone in nanae remarked upon the apparent diminution of the
average intelligence of the species ... this one is a pointed example,
but at least the acronym bsl4vx is easy to remember: bull shit level 4
in the vx wannabe class. <yawn> 'scuse me, I need more coffee if I'm
going to have to wade through much more of this ...

larr...@grar.com

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
On Sat, 12 Aug 2000 08:41:05 GMT, bsl...@hotmail.com (BSL4) wrote:

>You fucken fat whore!!!!
>What about my name?????? Biatcchhh!!!!
>What about T-2000 you moronic bitch?
>What about Spanska you idiot?????
>What about all the others you computer illiterate??????
>Get the fuck out of this list! NOW!!!!
>Dont you have any laundry to do????

Yawn...

One more troll for the kill-file.

See ya, wouldn't wanta be ya!

LDH

PaX [SlaM]

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
interpreted as saying that if people exercise their freedom of speech in a
manner Vx doesn't like, Vx will punish innocent users. Vx is contrary to
free speech quite obviously. The only time Vx defends freedom of speech is
when they are afraid they might get punished for invading people's
privacy.<<<<<<<<<<

Yup I must agree Randy it does look a little out of sync with what I was
trying to say...

ill giveit some more thought and post it more clearly..

reegards Dalt

kurt wismer

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
On Sat, 12 Aug 2000, BSL4 wrote:

> What name is Kurt Wismer for a gay homosexual idiot?

a gay homosexual? i wonder if that works sorta like a double negative...

by the way, hasn't anyone ever told you that the people who hate
homosexuals the most are homophobes because they are afraid of their own
homosexual tendancies?

Brien Barlev

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
On Sat, 12 Aug 2000 22:25:14 +0100, "PaX [SlaM]" <P...@SlaM-VT.org.uk>
wrote in response to Randy's:

PaX on 2 Aug graced us with the following in Re: A telling time for
liars...

"Glebe, <snip> ...but please believe me...Barel was a complete
idiot..I do not often speak ill of the dead,however Brien I doubt
could find his own butt with both hands let alone a virus writer..."

Let's hope you can have more success than Barel with truth finding.

In your case, here and there - getting your meanings properly into
sync. Like your success rate is presently lookin' a bit sick. Btw,
judicious use of the send key might help you too!

Regards,
Barel lookalike... ;o(

BSL4

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
Hahaha, you are missing the whole point swaggy....
I dont have to be an expert on the newsgroup's terminolgy
And by the way, wanna chat together to see really who is a computer
expert and who is not?

On Sat, 12 Aug 2000 16:03:15 GMT, Polychromic <mac...@home.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Aug 2000 09:32:18 -0400, Patricia A. Shaffer
><ra...@swva.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 12 Aug 2000 08:41:05 GMT, bsl...@hotmail.com (BSL4) wrote:
>
>>>Get the fuck out of this list! NOW!!!!
>>

>>Hmmm ... all the rain seems to have caused a plethora of trolls this
>>year. Someone in nanae remarked upon the apparent diminution of the
>>average intelligence of the species ... this one is a pointed example,
>>but at least the acronym bsl4vx is easy to remember: bull shit level 4
>>in the vx wannabe class. <yawn> 'scuse me, I need more coffee if I'm
>>going to have to wade through much more of this ...
>

>What really is sad is this person professes to be computer literate
>but calls posts to the Usenet "a list". That's barely any better than
>referring to a Usenet newsgroup as "a board".

BSL4

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00

Patricia, correct yourself...You are an "idiot/innocent/fat/moronic
user with a moron-friendly operating system"

>Well, *this* "innocent user" says, "To hell with your threats on behalf
>of the dark-side of the VX community! Villains and vandals and wilful
>terrorists deserve to be exposed. Go ahead and do your worst to destroy
>my data and screw up my computer!"

Pffttt, as we give a fuck about your computer...I would be more
interested in your "real life job" computers and the NT4.0 that admins
are running there....
You are not careful enough Patricia, and lots of people will be hurt
from your recklessness....And guess who will "deliver" it....

>And then, in the aftermath ... and mark my words, there *will* be an
>aftermath ... when the ignorant masses of "innocent users" rise up and
>demand criminal prosecution for ALL vx-ers, you can remember that I told
>you so.

Will be too late to prosecute us Patricia, remember that...

Patricia A. Shaffer

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
On Sat, 12 Aug 2000 23:37:36 GMT, bsl...@hotmail.com (BSL4) wrote:

>Hahaha, you are missing the whole point swaggy....
>I dont have to be an expert on the newsgroup's terminolgy
>And by the way, wanna chat together to see really who is a computer
>expert and who is not?
>
>On Sat, 12 Aug 2000 16:03:15 GMT, Polychromic <mac...@home.com>
>wrote:
>

>>On Sat, 12 Aug 2000 09:32:18 -0400, Patricia A. Shaffer
>><ra...@swva.net> wrote:

>>>Hmmm ... all the rain seems to have caused a plethora of trolls this
>>>year. Someone in nanae remarked upon the apparent diminution of the
>>>average intelligence of the species ... this one is a pointed example,
>>>but at least the acronym bsl4vx is easy to remember: bull shit level 4
>>>in the vx wannabe class. <yawn> 'scuse me, I need more coffee if I'm
>>>going to have to wade through much more of this ...
>>
>>What really is sad is this person professes to be computer literate
>>but calls posts to the Usenet "a list". That's barely any better than
>>referring to a Usenet newsgroup as "a board".

And now it's (sorry, but it's hard to determine bs's gender) inviting
you to a chat ... how cute trolls are when they are small! Too bad they
grow up so ugly, and I hear that they drool and are simply impossible to
house-break.

Patricia A. Shaffer

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
On Sat, 12 Aug 2000 23:42:49 GMT, bsl...@hotmail.com (BSL4) wrote:

>On Wed, 09 Aug 2000 15:10:17 -0400, Patricia A. Shaffer
><ra...@swva.net> wrote:

>>Damn, Dalt! It sounds to me as if you are trying to extort his silence
>>by threatening to harm hostages ... all us "innocent users"!
>Patricia, correct yourself...You are an "idiot/innocent/fat/moronic
>user with a moron-friendly operating system"
>
>>Well, *this* "innocent user" says, "To hell with your threats on behalf
>>of the dark-side of the VX community! Villains and vandals and wilful
>>terrorists deserve to be exposed. Go ahead and do your worst to destroy
>>my data and screw up my computer!"

Pardon, folks, while I neaten up this troll's mess a bit ...

>Pffttt, as we give a fuck about your computer...I would be more
>interested in your "real life job" computers and the NT4.0 that admins
>are running there....

Well, there you've got me, haven't you ... as I understand it, they are
NT's, but darned if I know anything more.

>You are not careful enough Patricia, and lots of people will be hurt
>from your recklessness....And guess who will "deliver" it....

You, dear? I don't think so.

>>And then, in the aftermath ... and mark my words, there *will* be an
>>aftermath ... when the ignorant masses of "innocent users" rise up and
>>demand criminal prosecution for ALL vx-ers, you can remember that I told
>>you so.
>
>Will be too late to prosecute us Patricia, remember that...

Your public threat is documented, witnessed, and archived. You did know
I am a hospice nurse, didn't you ... I mean you wouldn't just be tossing
out such threats blindly, would you? You do know that tampering with
computers used in the medical profession is bound to carry a hellacious
jail term, didn't you? Furthermore, since we have Medicare/Medicaid and
several other federal agencies involved, such computer tresspass is
definitely a federal offense. Just how dificult do you think it would
be to nail any perpetrator to the wall ... starting with you?

LHigdon

Aug 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/13/00
On Sat, 12 Aug 2000 23:37:36 GMT, bsl...@hotmail.com (BSL4) wrote:

>Hahaha, you are missing the whole point swaggy....
>I dont have to be an expert on the newsgroup's terminolgy
>And by the way, wanna chat together to see really who is a computer
>expert and who is not?

You think anyone really gives two fucks as to whether or not you're an
expert? ESAD.

Bart Bailey

Aug 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/13/00
LHigdon wrote:

> Wow. I'm impressed. You can spot homosexuals and whores faster than
> _anyone_ I've ever come across. Is this some kind of a gift? BTW, it's
> not necessary to continually use the phrase "gay homosexual". Both
> words mean the same thing. You don't want anyone to think you're
> illiterate do you?

Maybe the redundancy is a style of doublespeak for an ostensibly gay
individual who in fact might be a closet heterosexual. Then again the
chronically displayed fractious personality demonstrated by this bsl4
nymtroll, could indicate an individual desperately trying to sort out some
inner conflicts via the medium of a public NG that hasn't quite arrived at
a satisfactory resolution.

~~Bart~~

Bart Bailey

Aug 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/13/00
kurt wismer wrote:

> On Sat, 12 Aug 2000, BSL4 wrote:
>
> > What name is Kurt Wismer for a gay homosexual idiot?
>
> a gay homosexual? i wonder if that works sorta like a double negative...
>
> by the way, hasn't anyone ever told you that the people who hate
> homosexuals the most are homophobes because they are afraid of their own
> homosexual tendancies?

He's just testing the water Kurt, to see if it's safe to emerge from his own
closet.

~~Bart~~

LHigdon

Aug 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/13/00
Bart, I suspect we'll both have long ago expired by the time his
conflicts ever come to any kind of resolution.

On Sun, 13 Aug 2000 14:16:33 -0700, Bart Bailey <nos...@all.thanks>
wrote:

>Maybe the redundancy is a style of doublespeak for an ostensibly gay
>individual who in fact might be a closet heterosexual. Then again the
>chronically displayed fractious personality demonstrated by this bsl4
>nymtroll, could indicate an individual desperately trying to sort out some
>inner conflicts via the medium of a public NG that hasn't quite arrived at
>a satisfactory resolution.
>
>~~Bart~~

Peace

Brien Barlev

Aug 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/13/00
On Sat, 12 Aug 2000 20:22:07 -0400, Patricia wrote:

>Your public threat is documented, witnessed, and archived. You did know
>I am a hospice nurse, didn't you ... I mean you wouldn't just be tossing
>out such threats blindly, would you? You do know that tampering with
>computers used in the medical profession is bound to carry a hellacious
>jail term, didn't you? Furthermore, since we have Medicare/Medicaid and
>several other federal agencies involved, such computer tresspass is
>definitely a federal offense. Just how dificult do you think it would
>be to nail any perpetrator to the wall ... starting with you?

What does history tell us - this audience of lurks, trolls, scum,
would be authors, ladies and gentlemen? And those aforementioned are
not necessarily mutually exclusive!

When the ItW damage inflicted by VX is large enough, equally enough
creeps and seeps out of the vigilantistic woodwork and elsewhere to
address and contain the damage. The action/reaction truism at work.

But VX could equally argue that their ItW is the meat in the sandwich
of an inaction/reaction --> action/reaction equation. Another example
of the classical chicken and egg situation?

VX is like an illegitimate child of complacency, born by the sin of
others? As this VX child continues to grow, what might it learn from
it's older cousin - before it reaches an estranged adulthood?

The challenge of being acceptably legit, from such poor beginnings...

Regards,
Brien

Brien Barlev

Aug 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/13/00
Further to what the Barel lookalike said yeterday -

>PaX on 2 Aug graced us with the following in Re: A telling time for
>liars...
>
>"Glebe, <snip> ...but please believe me...Barel was a complete
>idiot..I do not often speak ill of the dead,however Brien I doubt
>could find his own butt with both hands let alone a virus writer..."
>
>Let's hope you can have more success than Barel with truth finding.
>
>In your case, here and there - getting your meanings properly into
>sync. Like your success rate is presently lookin' a bit sick. Btw,
>judicious use of the send key might help you too!
>
>Regards,
>Barel lookalike... ;o(

Well Dalton, the longer we have to wait for you to rework your
meanings, do we increasingly come to the following conclusions.

1) your foot is so far down your throat that you have died by choking.

2) you are a prize trigger happy dork, but alas your friends are too
polite to...

3) you genuinely have a better spiel, but have better things to do
than repair your public image.

Regards,
Brien

PS. Of course, you could just simply admit that you goofed up real big
time and thereby attempt to recover some lost credibility.

PaX [SlaM]

Aug 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/14/00
time and thereby attempt to recover some lost credibility.<<<<<<<<<

Brien,
As it happens I'm just real busy and have better things to do than
get involved in exchanges with you.Weve spoken (msg boards) before and you
know my position.
Yes I accept that my earlier post was badly thought out and worded wrongly
and I am giving it thought to try and avoid such a situation happening
again.
My credibility....humm didnt actually realise I had any???
I think the matter I was trying to point out was that personally I would not
consider "coldape" actions against you....that does not mean that some of my
peers would feel the same way.NO i'm not speaking for ANY of them or any
other SlaM member it's just my personel thoughts.

As time permits I'll repost the original message and hope to clear up any
misunderstandings..

regards Dalt/PaX

Brien Barlev

Aug 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/14/00
In article <8n97eg$o7q$1...@gxsn.com>, P...@SlaM-VT.org.uk says...

>Brien,

Yes Dalton, that's a good start - you got that right!

>We've spoken (msg boards) before and you know my position.

Indeed we have, but as to your position it's generally come out piecemeal like
in snippets, as msg boarding tends to do.

So, here now you have the floor with all ears listening, might we assume. Do
your worse and best. But make sure you say it all and do it right!

>My credibility....humm didnt actually realise I had any???

As a VX elder it is a sad situation if you lose further what credibility that
you might have had.

>I think the matter I was trying to point out was that personally I would not
>consider "coldape" actions against you....that does not mean that some of my
>peers would feel the same way.NO i'm not speaking for ANY of them or any
>other SlaM member it's just my personel thoughts.

That's very nice of you. Its a pity that Vic and F11 did not feel the same
way about Nick!

>As time permits I'll repost the original message and hope to clear up any
>misunderstandings..

Looking forward to it... :o)

Regards,
Brien

BSL4

Aug 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/19/00

>Your public threat is documented, witnessed, and archived. You did know
>I am a hospice nurse, didn't you ... I mean you wouldn't just be tossing
>out such threats blindly, would you? You do know that tampering with
>computers used in the medical profession is bound to carry a hellacious
>jail term, didn't you? Furthermore, since we have Medicare/Medicaid and
>several other federal agencies involved, such computer tresspass is
>definitely a federal offense. Just how dificult do you think it would
>be to nail any perpetrator to the wall ... starting with you?

Well, we shall see, wont we ?
And as far as the "hellacious jail term" you are reffering to, I
*would love* to see you trying to make it happen.
So here we are, and I dare you in front of everyone...Go ahead and try
to nail me. Please