HLL_rAIDS.exe 1/3

Spineless Anon Poster No.6

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99

In The Matter of One "RAID" versus the Good People of
A.C.V we join Judge Judy already in session...

Listen to me! Sssshh sssh sssh! No one is
saying "absolutely" Lee! Are you blind? What he is saying
is
"Ah, I'd think "Roid" would instead be working for" THINK
THINK THINK! Lee!

Now! Young Raid oaaaaaar "Dustin" has on occasion
suggested it is his real name! That goes back a loooooooong
time. Now! Graham has submitted the following -- " I refer
anyone interested to Raid's posts on 13 April 1998 in the
thread "RAiD Blowing Smoke Again (was Re: You have the
darkman trojan)". "

ALSO!

Young raid has on many, many, many occasions stated he is
in the lovely State of Tennessee! AND! That is shown by his
unique Internet Protocol Address. Hogwash about proxies! No
other posts with any other names use that Internet Protocol
Address ANYWHERE! ANYWHERE ELSE ON USENET!

1/3

--
www.cotse.com - Anonymous USENET posting made easy!

Dalton

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
in the lovely State of Tennessee! AND! That is shown by his
unique Internet Protocol Address. Hogwash about proxies! No
other posts with any other names use that Internet Protocol
Address ANYWHERE! ANYWHERE ELSE ON USENET!<<<

Ok let me make it a little more simple for you....Many VXers and former
VXers know each others real names and addresses.....All the posts I have
seen here are way off the mark when it comes to RaiD.None are even
close...So how about killing this pointless subject and getting on with
something more interesting..

Dalton

Raid Slam

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
In article <1999112003...@cotse.com>, "Spineless Anon Poster

No.6" <anon...@cotse.com> wrote:
> In The Matter of One "RAID" versus the Good People of
> A.C.V we join Judge Judy already in session...

The good people of acv? You mean those same "good" people who usually
don't know how to make a clean boot disk? your an idiot.

> Young raid has on many, many, many occasions stated he is
> in the lovely State of Tennessee! AND! That is shown by his
> unique Internet Protocol Address. Hogwash about proxies! No
> other posts with any other names use that Internet Protocol
> Address ANYWHERE! ANYWHERE ELSE ON USENET!

Umm, maybe that's because nobody else considers usenet of any value
here? (WOwa, what a concept, usenet of no value). Hogwash you say? Tell
you what, before I blow your brains all over the place, I'll show you
the place first, then I'm going to do the world a favor, and cap your
ass. All nice n legal, too.

Think I'm bsing or playing around don't ya? Hehe, Well.. I'm not..
Come, take me up on the offer, You'll see hell before sundown.

You will soon see what I'm really like dude, and it's not pretty.
Viruses? hah, that ain't shit.

Regards,
Raid [SLAM]

Raid Slam

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
In article <3836...@news.jakinternet.co.uk>, "Dalton"

<P...@ultimatechaos.org> wrote:
> seen here are way off the mark when it comes to RaiD.None are even
> close...So how about killing this pointless subject and getting on
> with something more interesting..

It's ok PaX, he doesn't understand what type of person I am. He's going
to find out. This is probably a game to him, it's not to me. I'll kill
anybody who even threatens harm agaisnt myself, or my property; and
that's no bullshit.

That goes for pigs, civilians, it doesn't matter to me. You get in my
face with the intent to do harm, you just bought yourself a .45 slug.
No joke.

I've got no problem squeezing off a round to his head, No problem
whatsoever.

Dalton

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
to find out. This is probably a game to him, it's not to me. I'll kill
anybody who even threatens harm agaisnt myself, or my property; and
that's no bullshit.<<<<

Still using the Glock??Try winchesters black talon rounds,300 grains at 900
fps.Evil things..=]

Best Wishes Dalton

B911061

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99

>It's ok PaX, he doesn't understand what type of person I am. He's going
>to find out. This is probably a game to him, it's not to me. I'll kill
>anybody who even threatens harm agaisnt myself, or my property; and
>that's no bullshit.
>
>That goes for pigs, civilians, it doesn't matter to me. You get in my
>face with the intent to do harm, you just bought yourself a .45 slug.
>No joke.
>
>I've got no problem squeezing off a round to his head, No problem
>whatsoever.
>
>Regards,
>Raid [SLAM]

Do you realize how incedibly stupid that all sounds? "Pigs, civilians"...Uh
huh. Go shoot a cop that shows up at your door. That's real smart.

All e-mail to this address is filtered and will be bounced.

Blevins

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
On Sat, 20 Nov 1999 13:18:10 GMT, George Wenzel
<gwe...@telusplanet.net> wrote:

>Raid, your posts have at times approached a reasonable standard of good
>etiquette and civility. Right now, they're nothing but pointless rants.
>
>I'll be plonking you for a month. See you in December.
>
>Hopefully by Christmas you'll have returned to your old self.
>
>Regards,
>
>George Wenzel

I agree, George. I used to find his posts interesting and informative.
Now he sounds like he's off his meds. Added to my killfile as well.
-----
Blevins
ble...@softhome.net

Raid Slam

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
In article <e8dd3sgp8nghcs7gk...@4ax.com>, Blevins

<ble...@softhome.net> wrote:
> I agree, George. I used to find his posts interesting and
> informative.
> Now he sounds like he's off his meds. Added to my killfile as well.

Oh christ, I've been plonked by Blevins and George.. What ever will I
do.

I do not care if somebody plonks me, so long as they understand, I
didn't start these discussions, the anon poster did. So be sure and
plonk his lame ass too, thanks...

Raid Slam

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
In article <19991120082739...@ng-bx1.aol.com>,
b91...@aol.com (B911061) wrote:

> Do you realize how incedibly stupid that all sounds? "Pigs,
> civilians"...Uh huh. Go shoot a cop that shows up at your door.

That's > real smart.All e-mail to this address is filtered and will be
bounced.

Pigs, the popo, the 5-0, the donut snatchers, all the same. You must
think I view cops as some super people or something, Well I don't. I
like them less then I like most other people, because around here they
like to fuck with you. Maybe not where you live, but around here, they
have a "quota".

Anyways, if you think my posts are off center, you have the option of
not reading them.

In fairness, this entire discussion (if you want to call it that) has
degraded into mud slinging, with myself apparently taking on water,
like a sinking ship. While I don't apologize for my viruses, I do
apologise if my responses have offended anyone. I'll cease.

Secret Squirrel

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
Raid Slam <soho20N...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote:

>It's ok PaX, he doesn't understand what type of person I am. He's going
>to find out. This is probably a game to him, it's not to me. I'll kill
>anybody who even threatens harm agaisnt myself, or my property; and
>that's no bullshit.

It is pretty much illegal to threaten people - including with police
and lawyers to control them. Obviously Bubba is using the threat
of police to instill fear in you. What he is doing could be considered
stalking, harassment, blackmail, maybe other charges. I don't know
what the log policy is on cotse.com. But also we've seen Nick
FitzGerald threaten you, too. So they could be charged with
one or more of these things.

Bubba

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99

On Sat, 20 November 1999 06:43 PM EST
Secret Squirrel squi...@echelon.alias.net wrote:

>It is pretty much illegal to threaten people - including
>with police
>and lawyers to control them. Obviously Bubba is using the
>threat
>of police to instill fear in you. What he is doing could
>be considered
>stalking, harassment, blackmail, maybe other charges.

Interesting you think that, as for stalking, USENET is fair
game, I can post all I want. The same goes for harassment.
If he doesn't want to read my posts, he doesn't have to.
And his 25-something "witty" responses to my posts pretty
much kills both of those.

Blackmail? What am I forcing him to do against his will? He
can ignore me and it's over. He already said I don't know
where he lives, his phone number, or any part of his
name?How could I possibly threaten him?

You *really* need to brush up on your law before you
threaten somebody with it.

>I don't know what the log policy is on cotse.com.

I think it's someting along the lines of the feds needs to
threaten them with legal action if they don't turn over the
logs.

> But also we've seen Nick FitzGerald threaten you, too.
>So they could be charged with one or more of these things.

Funny, i've never seen that.

-Bubba

Bubba

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99

On Sat, 20 November 1999 07:01 PM EST
"Nick FitzGerald" ni...@virus-l.demon.co.uk wrote:

>> Funny, i've never seen that.

>I don't recall it either. Is the squirrel able to put
>up, or do we just ignore her as another ego-stroking
>suck-up to a virus writer?

Gee, I'm not sure, the squirrel obviously doesn't know what
(s)he's talking about, (s)he hasn't posted anything
relevant, (s)he's not very well versed in law...It would
seem ego-stroking and sucking up is the only thing his/her
post was good for.

-Bubba

>--
>Nick FitzGerald

2ak

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
In article <3837...@news.jakinternet.co.uk>, "Dalton"
<P...@ultimatechaos.org> wrote:

> Valid point,may I disagree with one part though,Although Fitzy can
> be a real
> annoying plank sometimes, at least he does have a degree of
> knowledge
> regarding Viruses and their effects hence his presence on this
> newsgroup.

Actually, it isn't quite valid at all. In the U.S. laws vary from state
to state and does anyone even know if Bubba is posting from the U.S?
You have to remember it's only relevant where the crime was commited,
not where the victim is.

<snip>
>BUT bubba is just being plain
> foolish,deliberate provocation of any individual and attacks
>is as you quite rightly point out ILLEGAL.I'll
> troll up
> the exact articles on the "Stalking" laws recently passed in the
> USA and see
> about sending them over to both RaiD and any other interested
> party.

I was just reading about them trying to pass Stalking laws in the U.S.
as well. As far as I can tell, there are only Cyber Stalking laws in a
handful of states. That's why Al Gore is planning on making them
mandatory if he is elected to president(I think there's an article on
ZDNet about it..Not sure).

<snip>
-Alex
> Best Wishes Dalton

Nick FitzGerald

Nov 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/21/99
Bubba <anon...@cotse.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 20 November 1999 06:43 PM EST
> Secret Squirrel squi...@echelon.alias.net wrote:

Hmmmm -- I haven't seen that here yet...

<<snip>>

> > But also we've seen Nick FitzGerald threaten you, too.
> >So they could be charged with one or more of these things.
>

> Funny, i've never seen that.

I don't recall it either. Is the squirrel able to put
up, or do we just ignore her as another ego-stroking
suck-up to a virus writer?

--
Nick FitzGerald

Dalton

Nov 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/21/99
and lawyers to control them. Obviously Bubba is using the threat
of police to instill fear in you. What he is doing could be considered
stalking, harassment, blackmail, maybe other charges. I don't know
what the log policy is on cotse.com. But also we've seen Nick

FitzGerald threaten you, too. So they could be charged with
one or more of these things.<<<<<

Valid point,may I disagree with one part though,Although Fitzy can be a real

annoying plank sometimes, at least he does have a degree of knowledge

regarding Viruses and their effects hence his presence on this newsgroup.The
occasional altercation with Nick can be fun and occasionally productive and
I admit to some extent enjoyable.BUT bubba is just being plain
foolish,deliberate provocation of any individual and attacks (albeit written
ones only so far) is as you quite rightly point out ILLEGAL.I'll troll up

the exact articles on the "Stalking" laws recently passed in the USA and see
about sending them over to both RaiD and any other interested party.

Again quite correct Cotse.com log many things including IP's and other
details as do many servers ..=]

Best Wishes Dalton

Legal Eagle

Nov 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/21/99

Secret Squirrel writes...

including with police
and lawyers to control them. Obviously Bubba is using the
threat
of police to instill fear in you. What he is doing could be
considered
stalking, harassment, blackmail, maybe other charges. I
don't know
what the log policy is on cotse.com. But also we've seen
Nick
FitzGerald threaten you, too. So they could be charged with
one or more of these things.<<<<<

Cotse writes...

privacy, we do not tolerate abuse. Using our services to
stalk, harass, or threaten other individuals constitutes
abuse. We will cooperate with the authorities in the cases
of abuse.

Please note that authorities means US Law enforcement only
and cooperation means aid in tracking the abuser, not
turning over all our logs. A valid subpoena is still
required for our logs<<<<<<<<<<

Dalton writes...

foolish,deliberate provocation of any individual and
attacks (albeit written
ones only so far) is as you quite rightly point out
ILLEGAL.I'll troll up
the exact articles on the "Stalking" laws recently passed
in the USA and see
about sending them over to both RaiD and any other
interested party.
Again quite correct Cotse.com log many things including
IP's and other
details as do many servers ..=]<<<<<<<<

Raid phones the DA.....

Raid: er hello, er I wish to lay stalking and harrassment
charges, some meanys are threatening me harm over the
internet.

DA: okay son we need your name, address, number and
telphone and occupuation please.

Raid: er my name is Raid er I live in the ether net I don't
have an address or telephone and I write viruses for a
living

DA: well son we need yourreal details in order to process
the subpoena to get these meanys bothering you

Raid: well er um er my real name is.....ah forget it <click>

John

Nov 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/22/99

B911061 <b91...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Do you realize how incedibly stupid that all sounds? "Pigs,
civilians"...Uh
> huh. Go shoot a cop that shows up at your door. That's real smart.

Why not, huh? They shoot and kill kids who steal cars.

--
regards-

John [aka Evul]
coderz.net

Randy Abrams

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99

Raid Slam <soho20N...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote in message

> In article <e8dd3sgp8nghcs7gk...@4ax.com>, Blevins
> <ble...@softhome.net> wrote:
> > I agree, George. I used to find his posts interesting and
> > informative.
> > Now he sounds like he's off his meds. Added to my killfile as well.
>
> Oh christ, I've been plonked by Blevins and George.. What ever will I
> do.

Charm school ???

Regards,

Randy
The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views
and do not reflect the official views of the Microsoft Corporation.

Raid Slam

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
In article <epBJj0pN$GA.211@cpmsnbbsa03>, "Randy Abrams"
<ran...@microsoft.com> wrote:

> Charm school ???

Ahh. I see.. You want things toned down, possibly even policitically
correct right? Because it just might hurt your precious little feelings?

Fuck your feelings. Grow the fuck up, The world isn't a bowl of
cherries.

Regards,
Raid [SLAM]

Randy Abrams

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99

> In article <epBJj0pN$GA.211@cpmsnbbsa03>, "Randy Abrams"
> <ran...@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > Charm school ???
>
> Ahh. I see.. You want things toned down, possibly even policitically
> correct right? Because it just might hurt your precious little feelings?
>
> Fuck your feelings. Grow the fuck up, The world isn't a bowl of
> cherries.

My, aren't we moody. I see you've taken to employing sensor technology. No
longer do I need to go "push" your buttons, proximity works fine now :)

I recommend that you spend a week in Puerto Rico, and then a week on
Margarita Island. You'll feel sooo much better. It worked for me!

kurt wismer

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, Raid Slam wrote:

> In article <epBJj0pN$GA.211@cpmsnbbsa03>, "Randy Abrams"
> <ran...@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > Charm school ???
>
> Ahh. I see.. You want things toned down, possibly even policitically
> correct right? Because it just might hurt your precious little feelings?
>
> Fuck your feelings. Grow the fuck up, The world isn't a bowl of
> cherries.

the world is what you make it... if you want/expect it to be a toilet bowl
with a missing flusher then that's exactly what you'll get...

--
"read my writing on the wall
no one's here to catch me when i fall