Bottoms and David W

Frankli n

Jul 3, 2009, 5:22:26 PM7/3/09
Bear Bottoms wrote:

> Ron <rmoo...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in
>
>> Gordon Darling wrote:

>>> Rising, the Bear or both?
>>> Regards
>>> Gordon
>>
>> Golly gee, Gordon, the top10 blog review called it "great" three
>> whole times and had 4 click-thru links to the RAV home page.
>> (ka-ching!) It just couldn't be biased or anything, could it? Hunh?
>>
>> Bear might be another story.
>> <vbbg>
>> Ron
>>
> Like I said Ron, the blind leading the blind. Do you not find it
> interesting how many jumped on this without any details about who,
> what and how. Couldn't be biased or anything, could it? Huh? Ya
> think!

Bottoms, please be careful. You sounded just like David W.

Another slip like that and the big secret will be out ... The
unthinkable one ... The one protected by David W's supposed hatred of
Bottoms.

That can't be right because David W argues with Bottoms. But, er, um
David W's socks argue with themselves in exactly the same way.

Well, I suppose there's no harm in checking the timings of their
posts. Should we add "robb7thurston"?

OH!

UH-OH!

OH NO!

How are you going to explain it? Gawd! Quick, think of something.

Message has been deleted

Frankli n

Jul 3, 2009, 9:51:33 PM7/3/09
hummingbird wrote:

> 'Frankli n' wrote thus:
>
> Oh look, it's Franklin using his 163rd sockpuppet in 18 months!
>
>>From: Frankli n <ro...@round.com>

Hummingbird, what you say about the spelling of my name is just a detail.

It's much more telling that you don't comment on the substance of what I
posted.

Archimedes

Jul 3, 2009, 11:46:01 PM7/3/09
On Jul 3, 2:22 pm, Frankli n <ro...@round.com> wrote:
> Bear Bottoms wrote:
> > Ron <rmoor...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in

I am not the High Franklin, my Deity, I am a very lowly creature. Nor
am I BB altho lately the lack of fire from thence has caused me to
begin to heat my quarters, and I am not David W., who I thot was
prodigiously anti-semitic, as in the Klan and Aryans, etc.
What I am is a nym changing son-of-a-disciple of a Jew, and a
mean bastard. I recently googled myself and found an old associate
from the late 1960s, when I was a cult member, and he described me as
ruddy, sour, obnoxious and cantankerous. It sort of caused me a start
and then I realized that from his point of view, I was presenting
truth, and that Hurt Him. The truth he found hurtful was this: "If
anyone is disillusioned, it is because they originated in illusion."
In conclusion, I help maintain some socks for High Franklin as a
volunteer, because it is an honor in the Medieval World to serve the
Deity. I am nothing else but that sort of butler, lumpen-proletarian
or cup bearer.
Robb Thurston

Frankli n

Jul 4, 2009, 4:49:56 AM7/4/09
Archimedes wrote:

Is that it?

Rambo Jones

Jul 4, 2009, 6:36:38 AM7/4/09
Franky Boy tries diverting attention again:

> Hummingbird, what you say about the spelling of my name is just a detail.
>
> It's much more telling that you don't comment on the substance of what I
> posted.

Shall we go back and see just how many times you have "commented on the
substance of what was posted" to you?

I don't think you would want us to do that. Do you, Franky Boy?

Message has been deleted

Bear Bottoms

Jul 4, 2009, 7:41:46 AM7/4/09
Archimedes <b7r...@gmail.com> wrote in news:96c0bfea-5baa-4281-b16c-
7cac14...@g7g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

> I am not the High Franklin, my Deity, I am a very lowly creature. Nor
> am I BB altho lately the lack of fire from thence has caused me to
> begin to heat my quarters, and I am not David W., who I thot was
> prodigiously anti-semitic, as in the Klan and Aryans, etc.
> What I am is a nym changing son-of-a-disciple of a Jew, and a
> mean bastard. I recently googled myself and found an old associate
> from the late 1960s, when I was a cult member, and he described me as
> ruddy, sour, obnoxious and cantankerous. It sort of caused me a start
> and then I realized that from his point of view, I was presenting
> truth, and that Hurt Him. The truth he found hurtful was this: "If
> anyone is disillusioned, it is because they originated in illusion."
> In conclusion, I help maintain some socks for High Franklin as a
> volunteer, because it is an honor in the Medieval World to serve the
> Deity. I am nothing else but that sort of butler, lumpen-proletarian
> or cup bearer.
> Robb Thurston

You have a talent there Rob.

--
Bear Bottoms-Freeware Researcher Extraordinaire
Freeware website: http://bearware.info

If guns cause crime, do cameras cause child porn?

Mrs Rambo

Jul 4, 2009, 7:56:17 AM7/4/09
What ya doin' in here, David? Gerrout! Ya lazy shit of a son! Ya
momma mean business now!

Ya father's busy hijackin' cars and ya jus' sit in fron' of your
computer all day long. Writin' to peeple ya don't know. I dunno why ya
do it.

NOW GERROUT!
The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified.

David W

Jul 4, 2009, 10:28:29 AM7/4/09
On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 11:41:46 +0000 (UTC), Bear Bottoms wrote:

> Archimedes <b7r...@gmail.com> wrote in news:96c0bfea-5baa-4281-b16c-
> 7cac14...@g7g2000prg.googlegroups.com:
>
>> I am not the High Franklin, my Deity, I am a very lowly creature. Nor
>> am I BB altho lately the lack of fire from thence has caused me to
>> begin to heat my quarters, and I am not David W., who I thot was
>> prodigiously anti-semitic, as in the Klan and Aryans, etc.
>> What I am is a nym changing son-of-a-disciple of a Jew, and a
>> mean bastard. I recently googled myself and found an old associate
>> from the late 1960s, when I was a cult member, and he described me as
>> ruddy, sour, obnoxious and cantankerous. It sort of caused me a start
>> and then I realized that from his point of view, I was presenting
>> truth, and that Hurt Him. The truth he found hurtful was this: "If
>> anyone is disillusioned, it is because they originated in illusion."
>> In conclusion, I help maintain some socks for High Franklin as a
>> volunteer, because it is an honor in the Medieval World to serve the
>> Deity. I am nothing else but that sort of butler, lumpen-proletarian
>> or cup bearer.
>> Robb Thurston
>>

> You have a talent there Rob.

I missed it. What exactly is it?
--
PWH and the Pricelessware Con Game - Exposed
http://tinyurl.com/knogy8

Sydney Lambe

Jul 4, 2009, 11:27:51 AM7/4/09

Is this for real?

Are you kidding?

Archimedes

Jul 4, 2009, 12:30:37 PM7/4/09

Well, there seemed to be several parties who were part of the
Intellectual Republic of ACF, and I decided that Frank-lin was more
likable than the next. I had to be a part, it was unavoidable, as I
need to learn to nym change and obfuscate by web address, and so i
appeared in the nym of Oliver North and simply asked how to proceed.
Some kind fellas (ladies?) answered, and I am still working on
shifting web addresses faster than the forensics crowd can catch me.
I DO Not have the hang of it yet, and so i DO NOT shift web
addresses. When I learn to do that by being part of ACF, you will not
know that I have done it until I make an error. And i do not flame,
much at least?!!
Well, there it is, and now I will nym shift again because I am a
bastard. Tally-ho and I am off for a new nym.
Before i disappear into the cloud of ascendency, I will leave
this:
High Frank-Lin is worthy!

Franklin

Jul 5, 2009, 5:21:52 AM7/5/09
Sydney Lambe wrote:

No I'm not kidding. It's for real. Neither David W nor Mr Bottoms have
made any real challenge for fear of drawing more attention to this.

It's been one hell of a scam!

Presumably David W and Bottoms hope other posters will be too incredulous
to even contemplate at such a thing.

David W and Bottoms have tried to carry on posting as if it's all normal.
Mysteriously, they avoid this thread other than to send sockpuppets to
it.

Bjorn S.

Jul 5, 2009, 12:10:39 PM7/5/09
Franklin wrote in <Xns9C3F696F...@news-1.octanews.net>:

Replying just to say you are not alone in having observed this.

--
All the best,
Bjorn S.

Bear Bottoms

Jul 5, 2009, 12:30:24 PM7/5/09
Bjorn S. <bsus...@broadpark.no> wrote in

You are as stupid as I first judged you to be. I have never posted other
than as Bear Bottoms since I have been in this group, or any other group
for that matter since I began utilizing Bear Bottoms as my posting name.
I have no clue who David W is.

I never read or reply to anything Franklin posts. He is a wacko.

John Ziolkowski

Jul 5, 2009, 12:26:42 PM7/5/09
On Sun, 05 Jul 2009 10:21:52 +0100, Franklin wrote:

> No

THE JEW SENT ME

David W

Jul 5, 2009, 12:34:54 PM7/5/09

Don't forget hugz znd luvies, Bjorn, Franklin's one of yours now! He
needs your constant attention, reassurance and comfort. You PWHers will
take anyone who can lick a postage stamp, won't you? lol

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Meiji

Jul 5, 2009, 4:40:10 PM7/5/09
On Jul 5, 9:34 am, David W <jeff_lin...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Jul 2009 18:10:39 +0200, Bjorn S. wrote:
> > Franklin wrote in <Xns9C3F696F245B853F...@news-1.octanews.net>:

I am not certain to whom this refers:"The Jew Sent Me", etc.
Often there is a sort of chess game in which Jews accuse Jews of being
Jews, the prosecutor presumably not being Jews, etc. It is tribal
ethics. If you read carefully into the ethical canons of the Old
Testament Bible, you find items like the release from bondage of
bonded servants (let's be authentic; chattel slaves), and their re-
binding (aka reenslavement) by piercing an ear on a door frame and the
like. What happens if a woman is incapable of conceiving a child to
her husband-master, etc? And if he spreads his seeds in another
woman's womb and she conceives and bears and rears the child?
Jealousy! Why, why, why? The ethics are clear, every bookstore has
the ethical texts of semitic tribal ethics,
Muslims follow the same old ethics as Jews (hence their unquenched
rage at loosing a postage stamp nation like Israel--power!!), and
everyone can read up on it in the Bible.
Simply a search for a mob to follow you and be a henchman.
Semitic style ethics , no less, not Western style. Did a Jew send
you, then please repent and be a better person than he is, or you will
always remain the bonded servant (the language of the Constitution
which never dared say chattel slave) of a caucus whip. Leave the cult
or do not complain that you are doomed to pull the juggernaut.
Frank-Lin is worthy!

Me.Here

Jul 6, 2009, 2:52:52 AM7/6/09
On 4/07/2009 8:48 AM, hummingbird wrote:
> 'Frankli n' wrote thus:
>

> Oh look, it's Franklin using his 163rd sockpuppet in 18 months!
>
>> From: Frankli n<ro...@round.com>

Yeah caught it and added it to my filter already but thanks for the
heads up HB. It's amazing the lengths this loser goes to just to avoid
killfiles. I don't even bother expanding the thread to read what he
writes, I just right click on the from address and select "Create Filter
from..." and he disappears into the bozo bin :-)

--
MH

Daniel Mandic

Jul 6, 2009, 4:48:34 AM7/6/09
Frankli n wrote:

> Bottoms, please be careful. You sounded just like David W.
>
> Another slip like that and the big secret will be out ... The
> unthinkable one ... The one protected by David W's supposed hatred of
> Bottoms.
>
> That can't be right because David W argues with Bottoms. But, er, um
> David W's socks argue with themselves in exactly the same way.
>
> Well, I suppose there's no harm in checking the timings of their
> posts. Should we add "robb7thurston"?
>
> OH!
>
> UH-OH!
>
> OH NO!
>
> How are you going to explain it? Gawd! Quick, think of something.

pffrh

Have you ever read your crap. Shut off wanky moron!

--
Daniel Mandic

Message has been deleted

Franklin

Jul 6, 2009, 12:58:37 PM7/6/09
Bjorn S. wrote:

Hello Bjorn

"Bear Bottoms" has been slipping out of role for some time. He
forgets to sound like the dumb character he's supposed to be. I took
a look at the posting times for Bottoms and David W and the pattern is
immediately obvious. Here's a brief example of postings for May 15th
and 16th (time of day is normalized to GMT Zero). I'll post more when
I get a moment.

<http://h.imagehost.org/view/0696/Bottoms_sock>

There's no real chance of coincidence when a group of posts are made
under one name, then minutes later another bunch of posts are made
under another name, and then a bunch more posts under the first name.
Here's some more.

<http://h.imagehost.org/view/0227/Bottoms_sock_page2>

Most of the time the sockmaster takes the effort to avoid this
pattern. On some days either Bottoms or David W (or any of the other
socks) posts in a very unnatural sporadic way to avoid any
connections.

It was a good deception. The sockmaster must have a *lot* of spare
time.

To complicate things a little, it's known that several different
people from the Bottoms team have posted as Bottoms. Also some people
have noticed that there's at least two David W's. However that
doesn't detract at all from the Bottoms+David posting patterns ...
Whoever "David W" is or whoever he is not, the one particular "David
W" in my examples is sitting in the same room as "Bear Bottoms".

There's lots of implications: when "David W" waged his hate campaign
against John Fitzsimons and then John Stubbings, it was actually being
waged by "Bear Bottoms". It can be hard to believe, can't it? Just
quiet Bottoms was while David W was going wild.

An additional complication is that it's not entirely certain that the
Bottoms are necessarily involved at all! It's possible (although not
very likely) that their identity has been hijacked in the same way as
happened to the real life Donna Ohl and Amanda Lynn Ferri.

<http://i44.tinypic.com/alq0k5.jpg>

Some people have mentioned Joe Alden in connection with some of this.
(He's well known to the Beatles, Zeppelin, Tull, alt.2600 groups as a
fantasist.)

Franklin

David W

Jul 6, 2009, 1:24:59 PM7/6/09

OK, I admit it. You caught me. *I AM BEAR BOTTOMS*

*ROTFLMAO*

Daniel Mandic

Jul 6, 2009, 1:24:16 PM7/6/09
Franklin wrote:

> Hello Bjorn

And what does this have to do with frreware?

-
Daniel Mandic

David W

Jul 6, 2009, 1:39:16 PM7/6/09
Hey, Hum, would you respond to this so Bottoms can see this stuff?

Signed,

David "Bear Bottoms Billy Bob" W.

On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 17:58:37 +0100, Franklin's many voices wrote:

> Hello Bjorn
>
> "Bear Bottoms" has been slipping out of role for some time. He
> forgets to sound like the dumb character he's supposed to be. I took
> a look at the posting times for Bottoms and David W and the pattern is
> immediately obvious. Here's a brief example of postings for May 15th
> and 16th (time of day is normalized to GMT Zero). I'll post more when
> I get a moment.

Yeah, yeah do that. lol

> <http://h.imagehost.org/view/0696/Bottoms_sock>

> There's no real chance of coincidence when a group of posts are made
> under one name, then minutes later another bunch of posts are made
> under another name, and then a bunch more posts under the first name.

None, none whatsoever, solid and incontrovertible proof, I confess
*I AM BEAR BOTTOMS*

> Here's some more.
>
> <http://h.imagehost.org/view/0227/Bottoms_sock_page2>
>
> Most of the time the sockmaster takes the effort to avoid this
> pattern. On some days either Bottoms or David W (or any of the other
> socks) posts in a very unnatural sporadic way to avoid any
> connections.

Damn, we're, er, I'm, er, he's....wtfever is good, real good. Go on,
speak to me Man Of Many Voices In Head!!!

> It was a good deception. The sockmaster must have a *lot* of spare
> time.
>
> To complicate things a little, it's known that several different
> people from the Bottoms team have posted as Bottoms.

Who *knows* this, who? Name someone other than the Man Of Many Voices In
Head.

*ROTFLMAO*

> Also some people
> have noticed that there's at least two David W's.

There are 17,304 David W.'s, can't you keep up, Man Of Many Voices In
Head?

> However that
> doesn't detract at all from the Bottoms+David posting patterns ...
> Whoever "David W" is or whoever he is not, the one particular "David
> W" in my examples is sitting in the same room as "Bear Bottoms".

Move over there David W., you fat fuck!

*LOL*

> There's lots of implications: when "David W" waged his hate campaign
> against John Fitzsimons and then John Stubbings, it was actually being
> waged by "Bear Bottoms".

How did you know, Man Of Many Voices In Head? Quija board? Crystal ball?
Read gonad hairs at the bottom of your tea cup? O tell us Man Of Many
Voices In Head!!!

> It can be hard to believe, can't it?

With all your proofs and total sluethiness, hard?

*LMAO*

> Just
> quiet Bottoms was while David W was going wild.

He was wild, wild I tell you! I couldn't get hiim off my computers.

Signed,

Bear W. Bottoms

> An additional complication is that it's not entirely certain that the
> Bottoms are necessarily involved at all!

Huh?
WTF?

Didn't you just say........... Man Of Many Voices In Head?

> It's possible (although not
> very likely) that their identity has been hijacked in the same way as
> happened to the real life Donna Ohl and Amanda Lynn Ferri.
>
> <http://i44.tinypic.com/alq0k5.jpg>

What has that to do with WTFever these people are, Man Of Many Voices In
Head?

> Some people have mentioned Joe Alden in connection with some of this.
> (He's well known to the Beatles, Zeppelin, Tull, alt.2600 groups as a
> fantasist.)
>
> Franklin

Joe Alden?????????

Signed,

Joe Billy Bob Bear Bottoms David W. Donna Ohl Amanda Lynn Ferret Alden
IV

David W

Jul 6, 2009, 2:00:02 PM7/6/09

Daniel, there is an old saying "When you see a fool running down the
street on fire, don't fan the flames, get the hell out of the way". :0)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David W

Jul 7, 2009, 12:18:16 AM7/7/09
On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 02:47:46 +0100, hummingbird wrote:

> 'David W' wrote thus:

Kudos, Hum :)

Me.Here

Jul 7, 2009, 1:02:18 AM7/7/09
hummingbird wrote:
> 'David W' wrote thus:
>
> H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^

You are drawing attention to Franklin's message about David and BB.
Don't make a noise about what he said.

Ignore him. Make ACF filter him. No one will read what he said. It's
not too late.

Pretend there is no link between David and BB.

version="9b"
logging="no"
name="Franklin"
enabled="yes"
type="20"
action="Delete"
condition="AND (from,contains,Franklin)"
name="Generic....@workandplay.com"
enabled="yes"
type="20"
action="Delete"

--
MH

Me.Here

Jul 7, 2009, 7:19:01 AM7/7/09

Nice try but no banana for you.

--
MH

Message has been deleted

Franklin

Jul 7, 2009, 10:01:06 AM7/7/09
hummingbird wrote:

> 'Franklinslime' wrote thus:

>>Hello Bjorn
>>
>>"Bear Bottoms" has been slipping out of role for some time. He
>>forgets to sound like the dumb character he's supposed to be. I
>>took a look at the posting times for Bottoms and David W and the
>>pattern is immediately obvious. Here's a brief example of postings
>>for May 15th and 16th (time of day is normalized to GMT Zero). I'll
>>post more when I get a moment.
>>
>> <http://h.imagehost.org/view/0696/Bottoms_sock>
>

> Franklin, that list could very easily have been concocted by you to
> deliberately imply a visible pattern which doesn't exist in RL.
> Bjorn S might buy it because he has an agenda, few others will.
>
> ie: Your list strongly implies that when BB stops posting, David W
> begins and vice-versa. So you allege they are the same person.
>
> But your assertion is only true if you have NOT conveniently left
> out posts (made by either) which occur when the other person was
> posting, thereby undermining your allegations.
>
> How does anybody know the truth without extensive checking?
>

> [list of concerns snipped]

Hummingbird, anyone can confirm what I posted. Just set your newsreader
to show only posts from Bottoms and David W then unthread the view.

Outlook Express can do that. Your PC database of ACF posts could do it
easily.

Let me know if you hit problems.

Bjorn S.

Jul 7, 2009, 10:59:51 AM7/7/09
hummingbird wrote in
<2e42cd0d6c7101d8...@aracari.127.0.0.1>:

>'Franklinslime' wrote thus:

>>Hello Bjorn
>>
>>"Bear Bottoms" has been slipping out of role for some time. He
>>forgets to sound like the dumb character he's supposed to be. I took
>>a look at the posting times for Bottoms and David W and the pattern is
>>immediately obvious. Here's a brief example of postings for May 15th
>>and 16th (time of day is normalized to GMT Zero). I'll post more when
>>I get a moment.
>>
>> <http://h.imagehost.org/view/0696/Bottoms_sock>
>

>Franklin, that list could very easily have been concocted by you
>to deliberately imply a visible pattern which doesn't exist in RL.

As I am sure you are very well aware of, experienced Usenet poster as
you are, the lists can easily be verified by anyone who have saved the
messages from that period (*). In Agent, for example, one can simply
sort by date and select all messages from Bear Bottoms and David W. on
the given dates, copy them to a temp folder and there sort by date.

>Bjorn S might buy it because he has an agenda, few others will.

Trying to discredit me only serves to discredit your self. I want this
group NOT TO BE OVERTAKEN by TROLLS and FUD-POSTERS(**) like your
self. If I in some small way can help expose one or two of these
trolls, bring them into the light and see them burst, I will when and
if can find the time. That is my only agenda in this matter.

(*) Posts from "David W." older than 6 days will, like *your
own posts not show up on Google since you both post with the
"X-No-Archive" bit set to yes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-No-Archive

(**) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_doubt

David W

Jul 7, 2009, 12:28:26 PM7/7/09
On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 13:35:23 +0100, hummingbird wrote:

> 'Franklinslime' wrote thus:

>>Hello Bjorn
>>
>>"Bear Bottoms" has been slipping out of role for some time. He
>>forgets to sound like the dumb character he's supposed to be. I took
>>a look at the posting times for Bottoms and David W and the pattern is
>>immediately obvious. Here's a brief example of postings for May 15th
>>and 16th (time of day is normalized to GMT Zero). I'll post more when
>>I get a moment.
>>
>> <http://h.imagehost.org/view/0696/Bottoms_sock>
>

> Franklin, that list could very easily have been concocted by you
> to deliberately imply a visible pattern which doesn't exist in RL.

> Bjorn S might buy it because he has an agenda, few others will.
>

> ie:
> Your list strongly implies that when BB stops posting, David W
> begins and vice-versa. So you allege they are the same person.

Allege, no no, he has *proof*, he's certain I am David, er, Bottoms.

> Excuse me for thinking that you are a gold-plated whacko with so
> many confused minds, they can't even agree with each other.
>
> Not to worry, I'm sure Bjorn S and iNcReDuLoUs will believe you.
> They're another pair of conspiracy nuts where insignificance
> evidence morphs into widely accepted fact - in their minds. LOL.

Frankie is one of theirs. He should be thankful he has *someone* to pay
attention to the many voices in his head, to hold him and pet his tummy
and tell him that he truly is loved even though he is a crackpot, lying
worthless scumsucking teat off a boy pig :)

David W

Jul 7, 2009, 12:33:41 PM7/7/09
On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 16:59:51 +0200, Bjorn S. wrote:

> Hummingbird, as I am sure you are very well aware of, experienced

> Usenet poster as you are, the lists can easily be verified by anyone
> who have saved the messages from that period (*). In Agent, for
> example, one can simply sort by date and select all messages from
> Bear Bottoms and David W. on the given dates, copy them to a temp

> folder and there sort by date. Bottoms is David W.
>
>> Franklin, Bjorn S might buy it because he has an agenda, few others

>> will.
>
> Trying to discredit me only serves to discredit your self. I want this
> group NOT TO BE OVERTAKEN by TROLLS and FUD-POSTERS(**) like your
> self. If I in some small way can help expose one or two of these
> trolls, bring them into the light and see them burst, I will when and
> if can find the time. That is my only agenda in this matter.
>
> (*) Posts from "David W." older than 6 days will, like *your
> own posts not show up on Google since you both post with the
> "X-No-Archive" bit set to yes.

What? I do not!

I don't even know what that means much less how to do that. Pants on
fire there, Bjorn.

Care to debate this lie? Here's your chance.

Bet not.

Message has been deleted

David W

Jul 7, 2009, 2:25:49 PM7/7/09
On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 15:01:06 +0100, Franklin wrote:

> Hummingbird, anyone can confirm what I posted. Just set your newsreader
> to show only posts from Bottoms and David W then unthread the view.

Frankie, Baby, why do you prattle on and on? I have already admitted to
being the 237 other posters you identified as me including Bear
Bottoms!!

David W

Jul 7, 2009, 2:28:56 PM7/7/09
On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 19:20:42 +0100, hummingbird wrote:

>>Let me know if you hit problems.
>

> Why? you'll just produce yet another diversion...
>
> This whole post of yours is a diversion, because it only deals
> with ONE of the many issues I raised about your previous post
> and offers no real way of checking - even if people could be
> bothered.

This insane tirade of Frankie's is about one thing primarily, Hum.

*On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 09:48:33 +0100, Franklin wrote:*

> You have taken an outspoken moral stance on drug corruption in
> Arkansas and I fully support you in that but you have also been drawn
> into worthless disruptions. Check the clock, playtime is over.

A word of advice for you, Franklin. You and Silversteinn buddied up on
ACF for years. Don't delude yourself. He has no friends only those who
he uses for his means. Find Tom Giarmo or Joe Hecht or Steve Sullivan
and dozens of others he got kicked out of their jobs, coughed up
enormous sums of money to contest him. They were all so much smarter
than Ari :)

You were and are nothing more than a toy, a pawn in his larger plans. If
you get caught as much as toe deep in this scam with Pricelessware, he
will have your ass on a spit too.

The difference is he will be laughing harder at your stupidity than at
PWHers imbecility.

emails to prove it too!"

Franklin: "I see now Ari-el, I see it clearly, FJC"

*ROTFLMAO at you Franklin ROTFLMAO at you.*

Franklin

Jul 7, 2009, 3:00:18 PM7/7/09
hummingbird wrote:

> 'Franklin' wrote thus:

> "anyone"? ROTFL. Disinformation galore...
>
> It might help if you understood that people use different news
> readers and have them configured very differently. EG: many people
> delete all posts at the end of each day and have no way of cheking
> posts made two months ago.
>
> If a poster has either of the people killfiled, they will not have
> the posts in their archive to check.
>
> It goes on and on...

>>Outlook Express can do that. Your PC database of ACF posts could do
>>it easily.
>

> I do not have a "PC database of ACF posts".
> That is YET another figment of your imagination.

>>Let me know if you hit problems.
>

> Why? you'll just produce yet another diversion...
>
> This whole post of yours is a diversion, because it only deals
> with ONE of the many issues I raised about your previous post
> and offers no real way of checking - even if people could be
> bothered.
>

> Anybody reading this sub-thread can happily conclude that you
> have made yet another long list of allegations but cannot provide
> a shred of logical evidence to back them up.
>
> Was it ever any different? You're a whacko. period.

Which is your preferred newsreader Hummingbird?

I can help you set it up to download headers from a free newsserver and
show only posts from "Bottoms" or "David W".

----

You will be able to confirm the information in these two tables:

<http://h.imagehost.org/view/0696/Bottoms_sock>
<http://h.imagehost.org/view/0227/Bottoms_sock_page2>

You can see that as soon as the sockmaster stops using one sock to make
posts to ACF, then he immediately starts using the other sock. And then
he goes back to using the first sock again.

I've chosen only two days. There's plently more data if you want to have
a better look.

Franklin

Jul 7, 2009, 3:24:27 PM7/7/09
David W wrote:

As you know ...

Despite all the games (and I had my fun in some of them) Frank J.
Camper has never posted to this newsgroup nor has he ever asked anyone
to do so.

"Ari" and his friends are a figment your wannabe's imagination. He's
loosely based on an ID hijack coupled with a fantasy desire to be a
special forces operative. Although you made several noticeable
errors.

You probably believe you're the only person alive who can eliminate
some massed group of Ah-Qaida fighters blocking the advance of the
main assault in Afghanistan.

YAWN. You're more wacko than Jacko ever was :o)

Franklin

Jul 7, 2009, 3:26:48 PM7/7/09
David W wrote:

Stroll on, wacko.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Bjorn S.

Jul 7, 2009, 5:44:33 PM7/7/09
David W wrote in <h2vtl8$dmc$1...@news.eternal-september.org>:

>On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 16:59:51 +0200, Bjorn S. wrote:
>

>> Hummingbird, as I am sure you are very well aware of, experienced
>> Usenet poster as you are, the lists can easily be verified by anyone
>> who have saved the messages from that period (*). In Agent, for
>> example, one can simply sort by date and select all messages from
>> Bear Bottoms and David W. on the given dates, copy them to a temp
>> folder and there sort by date. Bottoms is David W.
>>
>>> Franklin, Bjorn S might buy it because he has an agenda, few others
>>> will.
>>
>> Trying to discredit me only serves to discredit your self. I want this
>> group NOT TO BE OVERTAKEN by TROLLS and FUD-POSTERS(**) like your
>> self. If I in some small way can help expose one or two of these
>> trolls, bring them into the light and see them burst, I will when and
>> if can find the time. That is my only agenda in this matter.
>>
>> (*) Posts from "David W." older than 6 days will, like *your
>> own posts not show up on Google since you both post with the
>> "X-No-Archive" bit set to yes.
>
>What? I do not!

My mistake, but all the merrier, since it means anyone should be able
to check the lists Franklin posted
<http://h.imagehost.org/view/0696/Bottoms_sock>
<http://h.imagehost.org/view/0227/Bottoms_sock_page2>
by looking up your posts in the google archive, if they care.

It also makes Hummingbird look pretty stupid again:
mid:<5a2f555f1e187056...@aracari.127.0.0.1>
mid:<ce94d068fd59773b...@aracari.127.0.0.1>
mid:<91ea1fcda7dac67b...@aracari.127.0.0.1>

>Care to debate this lie? Here's your chance.

What is there to debate? Would I intentionally lie about a trivial
matter like a X-No-Archive setting anyone here can check for them
selves? Of course not! But never mind, I don't care what you think.

EOD and bye bye!

Franklin

Jul 7, 2009, 5:55:44 PM7/7/09
hummingbird wrote:

> Franklin wrote thus:
>
>>hummingbird wrote:
>>

>>> Franklin wrote thus:

>> Which is your preferred newsreader Hummingbird?
>>
>> I can help you set it up to download headers from a free newsserver
>> and show only posts from "Bottoms" or "David W".
>

> No you can't. I already have both posters' posts but can't be assed
> to check, because it doesn't "prove" what you claim it proves .

How would you know what my data does or does not prove if you haven't
bothered to check?

> My point was that many other people cannot check as you suggested.

No one has raised a concern so perhaps you're worrying over nothing.

>> You will be able to confirm the information in these two tables:
>>
>> <http://h.imagehost.org/view/0696/Bottoms_sock>
>> <http://h.imagehost.org/view/0227/Bottoms_sock_page2>
>>

> Already seem them thanks. I note there are several posts from each
> right in the middle of batches by the other. That kinda shoots
> your theory down in flames.

The sockmaster is not goofing up all the time. When he does goof up
the data reveals the connection between his socks very clearly.

--
The same person writes posts under the names "Bottoms" and "David W":
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0696/Bottoms_sock
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0227/Bottoms_sock_page2

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David W

Jul 7, 2009, 8:31:51 PM7/7/09
On Wed, 08 Jul 2009 00:37:49 +0100, hummingbird wrote:

> 'Bjorn S.' wrote thus:

>>David W wrote in <h2vtl8$dmc$1...@news.eternal-september.org>:

>>>What? I do not!
>
>>My mistake, but all the merrier, since it means anyone should be able
>>to check the lists Franklin posted
>><http://h.imagehost.org/view/0696/Bottoms_sock>
>><http://h.imagehost.org/view/0227/Bottoms_sock_page2>
>>by looking up your posts in the google archive, if they care.
>

> We have checked them thanks, and they do not prove what Franklin
> and you want them to prove. Get used to it.

Hum, are you calling me a liar? I confessed to being Bear Bottoms!! :)

>>It also makes Hummingbird look pretty stupid again:
>>mid:<5a2f555f1e187056...@aracari.127.0.0.1>
>>mid:<ce94d068fd59773b...@aracari.127.0.0.1>
>>mid:<91ea1fcda7dac67b...@aracari.127.0.0.1>
>

> Bjorn, it's more likely that we'll have a snowstorm during a
> heatwave than it is of you making me look stupid.

LOL

> These MIDs of mine are irrelevant to the above issue of XNA, but
> you don't seem to understand that. That's to be expected because
> you're a PWH Cultist, always trying to denigrate dissenters.

>>>Care to debate this lie? Here's your chance.
>>
>>What is there to debate? Would I intentionally lie about a trivial
>>matter like a X-No-Archive setting anyone here can check for them
>>selves? Of course not! But never mind, I don't care what you think.
>>
>>EOD and bye bye!
>

> run rabbit run :-)

Dig that hole, forget the sun,
And when at last the work is done
Don't sit down it's time to dig another one.

For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race towards an early grave. :)

David W

Jul 7, 2009, 8:34:27 PM7/7/09
On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 22:37:23 +0100, hummingbird wrote:

> 'David W' wrote thus:
>

> And <XNA: Yes> doesn't work anyway these days...
> Google have f�$&%^ it up.

*GODDAMMIT I AM BEAR BOTTOMS AND THAT IS THAT* :)

David W

Jul 7, 2009, 8:42:48 PM7/7/09
On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 22:55:44 +0100, Franklin wrote:

> The sockmaster is not goofing up all the time. When he does goof up
> the data reveals the connection between his socks very clearly.

*I AM BEAR BOTTOMS*

David W

Jul 7, 2009, 8:44:52 PM7/7/09
On Wed, 08 Jul 2009 00:26:28 +0100, hummingbird wrote:

>>How would you know what my data does or does not prove if you haven't
>>bothered to check?
>

> LOL ....I LOOKED at your charts, and I am saying they do not
> prove what you want them to prove even if there are no posts left
> out in your two example sequences. Also, there may be many other
> sequences of posts which do NOT show what you want, and you may
> have ignored them for that reason.
>
> You've seen a vague link or connection between two pieces of data
> and jumped to conclusions too quickly. Reason: you see what you
> want to see and that leaves you open to irrational conclusions.
>
> Nobody knows whether your data is valid without laboriously
> checking and I certainly won't be doing so.
>
> It is one small piece of circumstantial evidence, but at least
> it's more than you ever provide to prove your claims about me!
> LOL.

THAT'S EASY. YOU DIDN'T EXPOSE FRANKIE'S CHILD LIKE TAKING OF THE "ARI
IS FRANK CAMPER" BAIT.

*ROTFLMAO AT YOU FRANKIE!*

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Franklin

Jul 8, 2009, 3:42:32 AM7/8/09
hummingbird wrote:

> I'm still convinced that Franklin will announce that there is only
> ONE poster on the whole of Usenet and everybody else is a sock.
>
> The most interesting revelation will be his name!
>
> WooooooooW.

Hummingbird

I prefer to let the facts speak for themselves. You may claim not
to understand anything but everyone else can see it for themselves.

Anyone can clearly see from my data that someone was posting as
both "Bottoms" and "David W" in the middle of May. If the person who
posts as Bottoms actually exists in real life and is the owner of the
Bearware website, then he is the person who has been posting as "David
W".

This is easily visible from the posts I displayed.

After mid-May nobody claimed that they are the owner of "David W" and
that "David W" was hijacked by Bottoms. So it's a safe bet all the
subsequent "David W" messages are posted by Bottoms.

This means Bottoms used the guise of "David W" to:

(a) make ACF unusuable by flooding it with sockpuppets & forgeries
(b) interfere with the re-development efforts for PWH
(c) promote his own website at the expense of PWH.

What is Bottoms's explanation for this?

Franklin

For convenience, here is a copy of my original post.....

Subject: Re: Bottoms and David W

David W

Jul 8, 2009, 11:32:26 AM7/8/09
On Wed, 08 Jul 2009 02:17:31 +0100, hummingbird wrote:

> 'David W' wrote thus:
>

> I'm still convinced that Franklin will announce that there is only
> ONE poster on the whole of Usenet and everybody else is a sock.
>
> The most interesting revelation will be his name!
>
> WooooooooW.

If anyone can create, "solve" and then proliferate the answers to such
absurd craziness, The Man With Many Voices In His Head is the nutcase
for the job.

David W

Jul 8, 2009, 11:34:06 AM7/8/09
On Wed, 08 Jul 2009 08:42:32 +0100, Franklin wrote:

> I prefer to let the facts speak for themselves. You may claim not
> to understand anything but everyone else can see it for themselves.
>
> Anyone can clearly see from my data that someone was posting as
> both "Bottoms" and "David W" in the middle of May.

Yes!

> If the person who
> posts as Bottoms actually exists in real life and is the owner of the
> Bearware website, then he is the person who has been posting as "David
> W".
>
> This is easily visible from the posts I displayed.

Caught!

> After mid-May nobody claimed that they are the owner of "David W" and
> that "David W" was hijacked by Bottoms. So it's a safe bet all the
> subsequent "David W" messages are posted by Bottoms.

They were!

> This means Bottoms used the guise of "David W" to:
>
> (a) make ACF unusuable by flooding it with sockpuppets & forgeries
> (b) interfere with the re-development efforts for PWH
> (c) promote his own website at the expense of PWH.
>
> What is Bottoms's explanation for this?
>
> Franklin

None!

Message has been deleted

David "Bear Bottoms" W

Jul 8, 2009, 11:38:23 AM7/8/09
On Wed, 08 Jul 2009 08:42:32 +0100, Franklin wrote:

> There's lots of implications: when "David W" waged his hate campaign
> against John Fitzsimons and then John Stubbings, it was actually being
> waged by "Bear Bottoms".

You win.

I have changed my name to reflect your victory over us, er , me, er
Bottoms.

<nyukles extraordinary>

David "Bear Bottoms" W

Jul 8, 2009, 12:41:34 PM7/8/09
On Wed, 08 Jul 2009 16:36:12 +0100, hummingbird wrote:

>>What is Bottoms's explanation for this?
>

> Dunno. You'll have to ask him.
>
> Hey, why don't you respond here with a list of all the possible
> explanations? My only limit would be that each one must be
> possible and reasonable, so if you claimed that David W was an
> alien from planet Miranda and knows Tony Blair, that would be
> too far fetched. Hell, I'll even start it off for you:
>
> 1.David W = BB.

Yes!

> 2.David W = a BB family member.

Can I be Jaqueline? I always wanted to be married to white trash!

> 3.David W = a friend/work colleague/etc of BB.

Living in Miranda!

> -
> -
> -
> -
>
> Over to you...

Roger, Wilco, etc etc etc

Franklin

Jul 8, 2009, 5:43:00 PM7/8/09
David W wrote:

> On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 22:55:44 +0100, Franklin wrote:
>
>> The sockmaster is not goofing up all the time. When he does goof
>> up the data reveals the connection between his socks very clearly.
>
> *I AM BEAR BOTTOMS*

In mid May the same person was posting under the nyms "Bear Bottoms"
and "David W".

That is a fact. It is explained here:

<http://preview.tinyurl.com/mjqoas>

Why has "Bottoms" been posting as "David W":

<http://h.imagehost.org/view/0696/Bottoms_sock>
<http://h.imagehost.org/view/0227/Bottoms_sock_page2>

Will Bottoms explain why he used a sock called "David W" to:

(1) Disrupt ACF
(2) Interfere with the re-development of PLW website
(3) Promote his own website
(4) Attack candidates in PLW elections.

David "Bear Bottoms" W

Jul 8, 2009, 6:01:20 PM7/8/09

Yes, that and more *I AM BEAR BOTTOMS*

Franklin

Jul 8, 2009, 7:06:38 PM7/8/09
hummingbird wrote:

> 'David W' wrote thus:
>

> I dedicate that to Ron May <VVBG> and ROTFL.

All these jolly japes and pranks by Hummingbird (Chris Millbank) and
David W (Bear Bottoms) remind me of when the same pair first went
crazy in a wrecking spree to make ACF unworkable.

Their present behavior seems very similar to what happened before.

David "Bear Bottoms" W

Jul 8, 2009, 8:01:00 PM7/8/09
On Thu, 09 Jul 2009 00:06:38 +0100, Franklin wrote:

> David W (Bear Bottoms)

*I AM BEAR BOTTOMS !!!!*

Message has been deleted

Daniel Mandic

Jul 9, 2009, 6:03:38 PM7/9/09
Franklin wrote:

:-)

--
Daniel Mandic

Jeffrey Bloss

Oct 14, 2009, 2:54:44 PM10/14/09
WTF is this bunch of hooey?

--
_?_ Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
(@ @) Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Message has been deleted

Jeffrey Bloss

Oct 17, 2009, 1:59:57 PM10/17/09
Thanks.

lol

Franklin had best keep to his Frank Camper = Bear Bottoms theory.

lol

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:50:59 +0100, hummingbird wrote:

> 'Jeffrey Bloss' wrote thus:

>>On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 02:47:46 +0100, hummingbird wrote:
>>WTF is this bunch of hooey?
>

> It was one of Franklin's theories about who BB and David W are,
> essentially claiming they are the same person and also many others
> on different newsgroups. DW asked me to respond to it to get it
> into the archives.

Franklin

Oct 17, 2009, 7:33:48 PM10/17/09
Jeffrey Bloss wrote:

> Thanks.
> lol
>
> Franklin had best keep to his Frank Camper = Bear Bottoms theory.
> lol

Let's stick to the facts and you won't have to worry about Frank Camper.
He's NEVER posted to ACF or the music groups. Nor does he know any of the
people you've associated him with.

You sound remarkably like David W. Perhaps you could provide a sensible
explanation for the amazing way Bottoms and David W were coordinating their
posts:

<http://h.imagehost.org/view/0696/Bottoms_sock>
<http://h.imagehost.org/view/0227/Bottoms_sock_page2>

Jeffrey Bloss

Oct 18, 2009, 5:50:28 PM10/18/09
On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 00:33:48 +0100, Franklin wrote:

> Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
>>
>> Thanks.
>> lol
>>
>> Franklin had best keep to his Frank Camper = Bear Bottoms theory.
>> lol
>
> Let's stick to the facts and you won't have to worry about Frank Camper.

I'm not the least bit worried about Frank Camper, Frank.

> He's NEVER posted to ACF or the music groups. Nor does he know any of the
> people you've associated him with.

You have zero way of knowing that he has or has not, I much prefer your
Frank Camper is Ari/David W/Bear Bottoms concoction, that's a real
lunatics imagination you got there, Frank.

> You sound remarkably like David W. Perhaps you could provide a sensible
> explanation for the amazing way Bottoms and David W were coordinating their
> posts:

I don't agree they do, why should I support a Usenet looniebird in his
mental midjit mind games?

Flann O'Connor

Oct 19, 2009, 6:33:47 AM10/19/09
Franklin submitted this idea :

There's trouble in alt.comp.freeware. If you post that they're gonna
feel threatened and come back at you. It will never end. Know what I
mean?

Message has been deleted

Jeffrey Bloss

Oct 19, 2009, 10:33:21 AM10/19/09
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:37:41 +0100, hummingbird wrote:

> 'Franklin from ACF' wrote thus:

>>"Let's stick to the facts"
>

> LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
> H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H
> LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
> LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
> H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H
> LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
> LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
>
> You've never done that in your life, Franklin. NEVER.
>
> You manufacturer crackpot conspiracy theories and ignore any
> FACT that gets in your way. Then you peddle your crackpot
> theories dressed up as though they are well researched fact.
> They are never anything of the sort.

Have you not heard the latest? Have you not noticed the obvious? I have
several graphs and other shite that *PROVES* beyond a shadow of any
doubt that Franklin is Bear Bottoms!!

That means Franklin is me since I am David W. and by Franklin's own
*PROOF* David W. is Bear Bottoms!!

Disclaimer: Neither crack nor pot was used in the compilation of
*proofs* that I am Frank J. Camper.

Message has been deleted

Jeffrey Bloss

Oct 19, 2009, 11:47:39 AM10/19/09
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:34:43 +0100, hummingbird wrote:

> 'Jeffrey Bloss' wrote thus:

>>> LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
>>> H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H
>>> LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
>>> LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
>>> H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H
>>> LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
>>> LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
>>>
>>> You've never done that in your life, Franklin. NEVER.
>>>
>>> You manufacturer crackpot conspiracy theories and ignore any
>>> FACT that gets in your way. Then you peddle your crackpot
>>> theories dressed up as though they are well researched fact.
>>> They are never anything of the sort.
>>
>>Have you not heard the latest? Have you not noticed the obvious? I have
>>several graphs and other shite that *PROVES* beyond a shadow of any
>>doubt that Franklin is Bear Bottoms!!
>>
>>That means Franklin is me since I am David W. and by Franklin's own
>>*PROOF* David W. is Bear Bottoms!!
>>
>>Disclaimer: Neither crack nor pot was used in the compilation of
>>*proofs* that I am Frank J. Camper.
>

> LOL. Where does Ari fit into this? ;-)

There always has to be one Jew in the mix.

> Heh! That's nothing. I can top that. I have come into possession
> of IRREFUTABLE evidence that Susan Bugher (aka Totem Pole)
> is actually Ron May in drag ...yes, Ron May. The truth is often
> stranger than fiction! It sure explains his regular emotional
> outbursts and tanties.

My God, this explains everything, Ronnie wearing skirts and bitching
like a 13yo teenager having her first period.

> That means Bugher never actually resigned as Pricelessware High
> Priestess of Freeware; it was a ploy to fool people that SHE was
> leaving and Pricelessware's website could then be upgraded into a
> new, but different, dogs breakfast directly under the control of
> Ron May in his own name.
>
> Is Kim Jon Il dead or alive? Who knows?
>
> This is the stuff of a novel!

It is novel stuff and full of *proofs* btw, incontrovertible *proofs*.

Franklin

Oct 19, 2009, 1:17:55 PM10/19/09
hummingbird wrote:

> LOL. Where does Ari fit into this? ;-)

Hello Hummingbird, permit me to repost a couple of messages I wrote earlier
this year. They answer your question. This should help explain how the
whole notion of 'Ari and his brigade of friends' and 'Frank J Camper' is
nothing more than an artificial construct whose purpose is to mislead.

I've kept the cross-post because readers in the music groups might be
interested. It is said the kooks in alt.comp.freeware have also been very
busy in the music groups in the past and caused a lot of damage to them.

Hope this helps.

Franklin

Re: Bottoms and David W

Mon, 2009 Jul 06, 17:58

"Bear Bottoms" has been slipping out of role for some time. He forgets
to sound like the dumb character he's supposed to be. I took a look at
the posting times for Bottoms and David W and the pattern is immediately

obvious. Here's a brief sample of postings for May 15th and 16th (time

of day is normalized to GMT Zero).

<http://h.imagehost.org/view/0696/Bottoms_sock>

There's no real chance of it being a coincidence when a group of posts are

made under one name, then minutes later another bunch of posts are made

under another name, and then a bunch more posts under the first name. And
so on with amazing co-ordination. Here's a few more posts.

<http://h.imagehost.org/view/0227/Bottoms_sock_page2>

Most of the time the sockmaster takes the effort to avoid such an
obvious pattern. On some days either Bottoms or David W (or any of the
master's other socks) posts in a very sporadic way to avoid any
connections.

It was a good deception. The sockmaster must have a *lot* of spare
time to devote to this.

To complicate things a little, it's known that several different people

from the Bottoms team have posted using the name "Bear Bottoms". Also,
some readers have noticed that there's at least two David W's. However
none of that detracts from the Bottoms+David posting patterns ...
Whoever "David W" is or whoever he is not, the particular poster "David
W" shown in my examples is obviously sitting in the same room as "Bear
Bottoms".

There's lots of implications arising from this: when "David W" waged his

hate campaign against John Fitzsimons and then John Stubbings, it was

actually being waged by "Bear Bottoms". It can be hard to believe, can't
it? Just go back and check my posting data for confirmation. Then
remember how unnaturally quiet Bottoms was whilst David W was going wild.

An additional complication is that it's not entirely certain that the

Bottoms family are necessarily involved at all! It's possible (although

not very likely) that their identity has been hijacked in the same way
as happened to the real life Donna Ohl and Amanda Lynn Ferri.

<http://i44.tinypic.com/alq0k5.jpg>

Some people have mentioned Joe Alden in connection with some of this.

(He's well known to the Beatles, Zeppelin, Tull, alt.2600 groups as a
fantasist.)

All for now.
Franklin

Newsgroups:
alt.comp.freeware
Re: On the Motives and Methods of Trolls
From:
Franklin <ro...@round.tuit.com>
Date:
Thu, 2009 Jul 09, 14:02
Google Groups:
<http://preview.tinyurl.com/maghlj>

John C wrote:

> So since I have you here... did "Ari's associates" make "direct
> contact with you" and if so, how? Just curious. Or was David W. just
> blowing smoke?

Hello John C, I hope you're not too serious in what you write. I hope
you're pretending to go along with the in-joke in alt.comp.freeware about
"Ari".

In case you're even slightly serious, permit me to explain my reading of
the situation. My post got a bit longer than I expected so I apologize
for the length.

The name "Ari" was used to post to several newsgroups before it got used
in ACF a year or two ago where it appeared to join up with another long
standing sock in ACF called "Krazee Brenda" belonging to the same
sockmaster. There was a brief but lively incursion into ACF by
so-called Ari's pursuers from "alt.privacy.anon-server" following
comments by Bear Bottoms about some encryption software.

So-called Ari's sockmaster was competent and well-informed although he
did have a penchant for fantasising about military special forces and
seems to have spent hours reading up on it. One could see his fantasist
streak whenever real world matters got discussed. For example, the
sockmaster uses "Krazee Brenda" to make his claim to be a special ops
insider in real life. He refers to Delta Force as "DForce". That's an
silly abbreviation and is a mistake almost unique to him alone. Nor is
he able he explain how he was based on-site with Delta Force at Fort
Bragg but couldn't explain what "The Funny" was in one corner of the
base. (The Funny is on-base slang used at Bragg for a special operations
platoon within Delta Force which consists only of women.) At the time I
wrote:

It's so sweet to hear your daydreams. I think the British refer to
this sort of fantasizing by referring to a character called "Walter
Mitty" ...

"The part I don't get is if you were in the LRRPs at that time then
you didn't have to pass Army Ranger School. Of course if you
couldn't do that then you would have almost no chance at all of being
in Delta. (Or, as you call it, "DForce".)

Something doesn't seem right. But just like a fisherman talking
of his catch, there are lots of tales you could now tell us which
no one can actually check up on.

<http://preview.tinyurl.com/l5gj4x>

I made a post showing a similar fantasy nature of Ari/Krazee Brenda's
claims to have been in special operations. If you're interested it's at:

<http://preview.tinyurl.com/n5lqrr>

Despite these fantasist aspirations of Ari's sockmaster I considered it
was just silly fun and mostly harmless although some others such as Ron
May rightly took a firmer view of things. I accept that I played my part
in the high jinks by posting as if characters in the spoof were real
although I never expected anyone would believe it was anything other
than a silly in-joke.

Additional fantasy members of the extended family (called the "Giarmos")
were introduced (such as "Little Luke" and others). The characters are
mostly thinly-veiled identity hijacks from real life and were woven into a
clever tapestry by the sockmaster. To add to the credibility of these
socks the sockmaster would sometimes arrange amazing arguments between
two socks on the basis of "That poster can't be the same person as the
other poster because he has said such awful and damaging things about
the other one". Don't you believe it.

I recall at some point how Hummingbird protests loudly that he thinks
Ari has all his office co-workers acting in league with him to make ACF
postings about Hummingbird. It was a real surprise to me that anyone
normally as suspicious as HB could have genuinely fallen for even a jot
of what was I was involved in tossing around as a silly game.

Some posters such as VanguardLH were far more skeptical and took a much
closer view at what was going on. It's easy to forget just how accurate
Vanguard's observations and intuitions were. For example, have a look
at how accurate some of Vanguard's suspicions in this thread turned out
to be (despite sockpuppet Sparky's attempt at disparaging them).

<http://preview.tinyurl.com/mvcftk> OR
<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comp.freeware/browse_thread/thread
/e096630f2265452d/9769669d31876953?q=>

Sometimes the same sockmaster made furious attacks on posters such as
the prolonged and nasty exchange made by the sock "Sparky" against Ron
May in this thread:

"*groan* More on Comodo Firewall Pro 3".
http://preview.tinyurl.com/no6f7m

Anyway, Frank J. Camper was slowly being introduced as the alleged grand
spiritual father and supposed co-ordinator of all subversive activity
taking place. In the very early days the name "Ef Jay Camper" was used
to slowly impinge on the consciousness of regular readers. "Ef Jay
Camper" started by gaining a small token of credibility with his trivial
posting to a thread started co-incidentally by another major sockpuppet
& troll, Donna Ohl. <http://preview.tinyurl.com/knyx8d>. The real-life
Donna Ohl probably still doesn't know that her ID got hijacked.

All manner of vague and imprecise ways were then used to make indirect
references to Frank J. Camper until his name became a frequently
mentioned aside in many discussions. Once his name had started to gain
reader recognition, the sockmaster started to make the imaginary Camper
appear more openly. Of course we can be certain that the real Frank J.
Camper knew nothing at all of any of this and would probably be
surprised to hear of it now. (The real FJC can be contacted at
retroracing.biz but I'm not saying you should write as he doesn't take
foolishness lightly.)

Behavioral psychologists know this technique as 'classical conditioning'
whereby a stimulus triggers an automatic response. In this case the
stimulus is the term "Frank J.Camper" and the response is recognition
and acceptance.

Every now and then the sockmaster's theatre production company would get
to work and put on a performance of flurry of posts in which one sock
berated another in a way which was *almost* (but not quite) too strong
to be fake. Anyone not in the know would be left with the impression of
having witnessed a severe tongue lashing; although people and statements
were moved in and out of this maelstrom by the sockmaster in such a
muddled manner that it was too cloudy for an outsider to see what was
actually happening. Someone obviously had a lot of time when not
allegedly saving the USA on some special forces operation. Heh!

This time-consuming "maelstrom" technique could also be used to usurp an
interloper's ability to speak up by firstly supporting their argument,
loudly making their case for them such that the interloper need not say
anything and then having the sockpuppet actors switch to make the very
opposite case ~ by this time the interloper had ceded his voice in this
matter to the socks who are now able to misrepresent him without
restraint. Exit interloper.

The permutations of such kook pranks in ACF were almost endless and they
easily manipulated the impression of any onlookers who had only a
passing interest in what was going on.

Performances of the "maelstrom" postings got put on when sockpuppet
"Ari" would openly railed against BB and his oh-so-awful drug related
activities in what was made to look like uncontrollable rage.

There were a few humorous moments in all this, such as when Hummingbird
stupidly picked up your own observation that Ari's picture actually
showed Kinky Friedman. (Hummingbird hadn't realised Kinky Friedman was
not some obscure figure he had cleverly uncovered for himself.) HB ran
and ran with his newly found expos� across several newsgroups trying to
milk it for all it was worth but not realizing until too late that he
was making himself look foolish. One can almost hear the endless mirth
this payoff must have caused at sockpuppet central.

<http://www.lioncity.net/buddhism/uploads/1156281126/gallery_414_82_
1157190589.jpg>

I'll fast forward quickly through a long series of socks (including
those named in posts called "Secret Agent Briefings" in ACF) and a
nearly endless barrage of false skirmishes and stratagems. These fake
identities, including ones which hijacked real life people, are of
course themselves subject to further hijacking. They live in the dog
eat dog world of the Usenet k00k where such things are normal until
eventually there is no clear cut connection between any two socks except
for momentary glimpses when errors were made. Such a fog provides a safe
obscurity for sockmasters about who has done what to whom and with what
help.

Coming to more recent times, the sockmaster's use of his puppet "Ari"
started to
fade and in late April he stopped posting as "Ari". The
"robb7thurston" socks keep the general sockpuppet effort in ACF going
but they're operating in a less focussed way. Impersonators of the orginal
"Ari" sock later appeared but these seem unconnected.

Instead of "Ari" the sockmaster started to use a new sock called "David
W". "David W" is transparently a sock and actually demanded to be
recognized as one. He signs himself under the different name ("Jeff
Linton") and other too-obvious ploys. The sock "David W" started by
helping Hummingbird get a bit more anchored in reality and he does a
remarkably good job of explaining real life and the Internet. I'll
throw in a link to a silly video here.

http://gprime.net/video.php/reallifevsinternet

Indeed, some of "David W"'s early dialogs with HB about Usenet and
reality are excellent. These baby-Socratic exchanges show what a good
grasp "David W"'s sockmaster has of the psychology of such situations
and hopefully he helped informed the highly emotional Hummingbird about
how these things work. I'm reminded of psychologist Kenneth P. Reeder.
Kenneth's name was used by a poster on the Donation Coder web site after
supposedly discovering Bottoms's web site a mere two days after it
opened and, surprisingly, Bear Bottoms finds his way to reply to this
obscure little post only 5 days later. I'm surprised Google even
managed to index Ken's post so quickly. However the real Kenneth P. Reeder
seems far too busy with his real work to post to Donation Coder about
obscure programming info almost once a day.

Back to the recent past where unfortunately "David W" started to get
increasingly belligerent towards ACFers who were taking part in the new
PWH development. First it was John Fitzsimonds and then John Stubbings
but REM, Burner and others also got attacked. This became so excessive
that in the end I personally felt I couldn't just watch this sort of
thing to go on. I'm aware you, John C, and others had chosen the
approach of letting the games wither away by not replying to them but I
tended towards the feeling that such an approach wasn't really going to
work and I argued for a more challenging approach.

Meanwhile John Stubbings got stitched up by Hummingbird who used Gabrix
to fake John's posts. (Hummingbird was the only person to object to
Incred's request to Gabrix to block malicious posts to ACF.) On the side
lines sockmaster Bottoms lends his support to Hummingbird's efforts by
using the "David W" sock to make endless nuisance posts. And so it went on.

Up until about that point I'll put my hand up and admit I had no more
than the smallest hint that "David W" (and by implication "Ari") were
connected to "Bear Bottoms". It was a good deception and I'm not afraid
to admit that I got fooled as much as anyone. One day I happened to be was
doing a bit of reading and chanced across a very strong correlation linking
"Bear Bottoms" with "David W". It was one of the strongest correlations
I've seen displayed in a posting-incidence table. I must have seen a
really crazy lapse by the sockmaster.

-----

That's it for the most part, except to say that the duplicity used
occurs at so many levels that one would probably need to check "Bear
Bottoms" is not another hijacking of a real life entity. Faking web
site ownership in the domain registration is not exactly difficult and if
the
real owner of an identity never knows of how it's being misused then the
truth won't emerge. In fact this doesn't seem to be the case here but who
knows.

There's nothing surprising in any of what I written to sockmasters and
readers in groups such as Tull, Zeppelin, Beatles, and Yes. Nor would it
surprise many of the regular posters in the 2600 and hacking groups.
(Sockpuppeting is not 2600 phreaking nor is it systems hacking but most
posters to those groups are no longer troubled by such definitions.) The
aviation groups have also hosted many of the sock's posts.

I suppose if anyone really wanted to know what's going on they could ask
the sysops of the free news servers such as x-privat, datemas, and motza
to reveal the source IP of certain disruptive socks on the grounds of
breaking the TOS. Knowing that the mixmaster server at Gabrix has taken
the rather unusual step of blocking such posts at ACF's request might
help persuade a sysop of the merits of revealing an IP despite the fact
that this sort of thing is usually frowned upon.

Meanwhile the sock in ACF closest to all this ("Bear Bottoms") started
some time ago to use more misleading headers. Nevertheless, there have
been several slip-ups in his postings such as when he posted "David W"
messages through x-privat without noticing the new unique user ID
x-privat was attaching to the headers. He made the same slip when he
posted as "Ari" using Aioe which allowed anyone to link all posts made
by him with that user ID.

The posting history in ACF of another Louisiana resident, Bob S., shows he
is an unusually devoted supporter of the Bottoms website. Bob spent some
time with the military in Vietnam and is a keen follower of 1970s rock. His
keen interest in model aircraft (see his XNA posts to rec.models.rc.air)
may have led to aspirations of piloting real aircraft and could account for
the sockmaster's targettng of the aviation groups.

As an aside, I've omitted details about Hummingbird but it would be very
surprising if an accomplished sockmaster like him had
nothing at all to do with the things I mention. However, he's not the
topic of
my post but he has provided the foil to much of what the person posting
as "Bear Bottoms" has intended to achieve.

I don't expect "Bear Bottoms" to accept much of this because he has the
Bearware web site and a public admission would compromise its integrity.

------

There's a lot I've left out above but I didn't actually intend to set
out a full summary of what I see has been going on. I'm sure I don't
easily see those times I myself have been thought to act badly but I am
sure those occasions exist. I wouldn't claim to be an angel.

Anyway all this is by way of explaining how the whole "Ari and his
brigade of friends" idea is nothing more than an artificial construct
and you needn't worry about any knock at the door at 3am!

Best wishes

Franklin
--
Posts by "Bear Bottoms" and "David W" are closely co-ordinated:
<http://h.imagehost.org/view/0696/Bottoms_sock>
<http://h.imagehost.org/view/0227/Bottoms_sock_page2>

[posts tidied up for readability]

Jeffrey Bloss

Oct 19, 2009, 1:32:56 PM10/19/09
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:17:55 +0100, Franklin wrote:

> This should help explain how the
> whole notion of 'Ari and his brigade of friends' and 'Frank J Camper' is
> nothing more than an artificial construct whose purpose is to mislead.

Yeah and you sure bit for it hook, liner and sinker you
Fucking Idiot.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

POKO

Oct 19, 2009, 2:14:00 PM10/19/09
In article <Xns9CA9BA2...@news-3.octanews.net>, f...@nk.lin
says...
> snip long "post"
Thanks for posting, but frankly Franklin who gives a shit,
POKO

--
Best - POKO
Manitoulin Island, Canada

Franklin

Oct 19, 2009, 3:14:28 PM10/19/09
POKO wrote:

> In article <Xns9CA9BA2...@news-3.octanews.net>, f...@nk.lin
> says...
>> snip long "post"
> Thanks for posting, but frankly Franklin who gives a shit,
> POKO

Hello POKO. I was answering Hummingbird's question. He asked:

Message has been deleted

Jeffrey Bloss

Oct 20, 2009, 2:05:44 PM10/20/09
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 21:03:02 +0100, hummingbird wrote:

> Stubbings was that other person but since he had never posted on
> ACF during my time, I didn't know him and he was never in the
> frame. He put himself in the frame by starting to post on ACF in
> his own name, and soon afterwards began to forge and post using
> socks. His first mistake was to forge 6-8 posts in the name of
> abelard on ukpm, after having been given a kicking by him.
>
> IMO he only uncloaked himself to make a grab for the PWH job,
> but when he didn't get it, went back to socking and forging of
> those who he blames for exposing the Pricelessware $Racket and
> wrecking his little scheme.

Vindictive li'l bastard, isn't he?

lol

Jeffrey Bloss

Oct 20, 2009, 3:22:08 PM10/20/09
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:34:43 +0100, hummingbird wrote:

>>> You manufacturer crackpot conspiracy theories and ignore any
>>> FACT that gets in your way. Then you peddle your crackpot
>>> theories dressed up as though they are well researched fact.
>>> They are never anything of the sort.
>>
>>Have you not heard the latest? Have you not noticed the obvious? I have
>>several graphs and other shite that *PROVES* beyond a shadow of any
>>doubt that Franklin is Bear Bottoms!!
>>
>>That means Franklin is me since I am David W. and by Franklin's own
>>*PROOF* David W. is Bear Bottoms!!
>>
>>Disclaimer: Neither crack nor pot was used in the compilation of
>>*proofs* that I am Frank J. Camper.
>

> LOL. Where does Ari fit into this? ;-)

I don't know that he does. I don't know the guy except through phone
calls and emails, conversation and Usenet. He did hire a number of
people off Usenet from sci.crypt especially and tried to hire me for a
biometry project.

I know a lot of people who have or are working for him (Thomas Giarmo,
nemo outis aka Payton Byrd, Capt. Luke Ridenhour et al) and Silversteinn
and his office make a regular playground out of Usenet since 199x. They
look and find the egotists, the ones who think they are brainchildren
and yank them a around.

Like he did with Franklin and Stubbings lol

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David W

Oct 20, 2009, 6:02:39 PM10/20/09
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:34:43 +0100, hummingbird wrote:

> 'Jeffrey Bloss' wrote thus:

>>> LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
>>> H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H
>>> LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
>>> LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
>>> H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H
>>> LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
>>> LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
>>>
>>> You've never done that in your life, Franklin. NEVER.
>>>
>>> You manufacturer crackpot conspiracy theories and ignore any
>>> FACT that gets in your way. Then you peddle your crackpot
>>> theories dressed up as though they are well researched fact.
>>> They are never anything of the sort.
>>
>>Have you not heard the latest? Have you not noticed the obvious? I have
>>several graphs and other shite that *PROVES* beyond a shadow of any
>>doubt that Franklin is Bear Bottoms!!
>>
>>That means Franklin is me since I am David W. and by Franklin's own
>>*PROOF* David W. is Bear Bottoms!!
>>
>>Disclaimer: Neither crack nor pot was used in the compilation of
>>*proofs* that I am Frank J. Camper.
>

> LOL. Where does Ari fit into this? ;-)
>

> Heh! That's nothing. I can top that. I have come into possession
> of IRREFUTABLE evidence that Susan Bugher (aka Totem Pole)
> is actually Ron May in drag ...yes, Ron May. The truth is often
> stranger than fiction! It sure explains his regular emotional
> outbursts and tanties.
>

> That means Bugher never actually resigned as Pricelessware High
> Priestess of Freeware; it was a ploy to fool people that SHE was
> leaving and Pricelessware's website could then be upgraded into a
> new, but different, dogs breakfast directly under the control of
> Ron May in his own name.
>
> Is Kim Jon Il dead or alive? Who knows?
>
> This is the stuff of a novel!

Irrefutable evidence that Susan Bugher is actually Ron May in drag has to be
seen. Post away.

Franklin

Oct 21, 2009, 10:49:47 AM10/21/09
hummingbird wrote:

> [trimmed to context]
> I have browsed most of that stuff several times before and even
> though you've tweaked the contents (hoping nobody will notice!)

Did you miss this? I put it on a line by itself but maybe it didn't
stand out enough:

"posts tidied up for readability"

> [trimmed to context]
> Your table of posting times for BB and DavidW have never been
> verified by anyone to see if you've falsified the data nor to see
> if there are more posts in the period which you have excluded,
> because if so, that would at least dilute your theory, or at best
> wash it away. I also recall asking you at the time to specifically
> respond with explanations for those posts which did not involve
> BB being DavidW (there were other possibles), and I also recall
> that you didn't answer, but instead evaporated from the thread.

Hello Hummingbird, if you think one of the data entries in my chart is
incorrect please let me know which one and I'll get someone to check it.

<http://h.imagehost.org/view/0696/Bottoms_sock>
<http://h.imagehost.org/view/0227/Bottoms_sock_page2>

Anyone can easily verify the charts. For example in Agent sort by date
then select Bear Bottoms and David W messages then copy to a folder. My
offer to help you with your newsreader is still open:

<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comp.freeware/msg/a7909e1876db0496>

> [trimmed to context]
> The evidence I have against him [Stubbings] is very compelling,
> but who cares?

Don't sound so disheartened that no one wants to see your evidence
against John Stubbings. I for one would be interested.

Please post the evidence. I will be pleased to assess it for you.

Franklin

Jeffrey Bloss

Oct 21, 2009, 11:35:58 AM10/21/09
On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 21:20:58 +0100, hummingbird wrote:

> 'Jeffrey Bloss' wrote thus:

>>> LOL. Where does Ari fit into this? ;-)
>>
>>I don't know that he does. I don't know the guy except through phone
>>calls and emails, conversation and Usenet. He did hire a number of
>>people off Usenet from sci.crypt especially and tried to hire me for a
>>biometry project.
>>
>>I know a lot of people who have or are working for him (Thomas Giarmo,
>>nemo outis aka Payton Byrd, Capt. Luke Ridenhour et al) and Silversteinn
>>and his office make a regular playground out of Usenet since 199x. They
>>look and find the egotists, the ones who think they are brainchildren
>>and yank them a around.
>

> That's pretty much what I thought was happening. I wonder how
> they can be introduced to RM. It would be so funny to watch him
> trying out his world renowned management skills as he sank in his
> own BS ... lol.

>>Like he did with Franklin and Stubbings lol
>

> LOL.
> JS hasn't learnt to admit what he doesn't know and doesn't
> understand much outside the tech aspects. Ari knows more than
> that.

Silversteinn is a concepts guy, he's lost in the world of code having
gotten into IT by happenstance. He needed a way to automate the writing
of bodybuilding and strength training programs for his athletic training
business so he hired a couple of guys who did that (in VB it was awful
lol). you know, lift this much weight this many times for this many
sets, etc. Sold the company to a physical therapy group investing most
of it into Florida swamp land which he reclaimed and sold to home
builders.

He talked his way into military IT using the same programs he sold to
the Rangers and Green Berets. That's when he showed up on Usenet where
we kicked his ass daily. lol

Jeffrey Bloss

Oct 21, 2009, 11:42:23 AM10/21/09

>>> LOL. Where does Ari fit into this? ;-)
>>
>>I don't know that he does. I don't know the guy except through phone
>>calls and emails, conversation and Usenet. He did hire a number of
>>people off Usenet from sci.crypt especially and tried to hire me for a
>>biometry project.
>>
>>I know a lot of people who have or are working for him (Thomas Giarmo,
>>nemo outis aka Payton Byrd, Capt. Luke Ridenhour et al) and Silversteinn
>>and his office make a regular playground out of Usenet since 199x. They
>>look and find the egotists, the ones who think they are brainchildren
>>and yank them a around.
>

> That's pretty much what I thought was happening. I wonder how
> they can be introduced to RM. It would be so funny to watch him
> trying out his world renowned management skills as he sank in his
> own BS ... lol.

Like the creepy Jew he is, most of Silversteinn's work is accomplished
behind the scenes, Usenet is the smoke screen, the show, the real work
is done in real life.

No telling how long or influential the Mole is in RM's own backyard.