„Google“ grupės nebepalaiko naujų „Usenet“ įrašų ar prenumeratų. Istorinį turinį galima peržiūrėti.

JLC's Internet TV v.1.0 Beta 5e

1 peržiūra
Praleisti ir pereiti prie pirmo neskaityto pranešimo

CoMa

neskaityta,
2007-04-02 19:56:362007-04-02
kam:

JLC's Internet TV
http://jlc-software.com/index.php?page=internet_tv.html

JLC's Internet TV is a program for watching free online TV channels.
It automatically finds over 1400 channels and have an online updater
to keep the channel list updated.

Requirements:
+ Windows Media Player
+ Real Player

1.0 Beta 5e:
Fixed: Favorites got duplicated when updating the channels.

1.0 Beta 5d:
Fixed: Serious bug where wrong channels was played.

1.0 Beta 5c:
Added: Proxy support, uses preconfigured settings
Fixed: Channel list is now sorted on startup, makes searching easier
Fixed: Update check will not freeze the program at startup anymore
Fixed: Country list disappearing at startup

1.0 Beta 5b:
Fixed: Favorites didn't work (silly mistake)
Fixed: Fixed update check bug after updating...

1.0 Beta 5:
This will hopefully be the latest beta release!
Added: Will download the help file if it's missing
Added: Program updater (finally implemented)
Changed: Channel updater now use a database provided by WWITV instead of
scanning their pages, this is to reduce the stress on their servers and
everybody should update!

Pranešimas ištrintas

proteanthread

neskaityta,
2007-04-02 21:06:432007-04-02
kam:
On Apr 2, 6:42 pm, KBB <Kentucky834Braised89823B...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> CoMa <hubbabub-...@algonet.se>:

> > Requirements:
> > + Windows Media Player
> > + Real Player
>
> We don't like that here, I suspect. I warn strongly against installing
> Real Player. Unfortunately WMP comes preinstalled on Windows systems.
>
> KBB

More than likely it only requires RP codecs which could be used from
Real Player Alternative. :-)

Dick Kistler

neskaityta,
2007-04-02 21:50:492007-04-02
kam:
Yes, Real Alternative Works with this program.

kiwocker

neskaityta,
2007-04-04 01:12:082007-04-04
kam:

This may sound like a silly question and probably covered plenty
before but I'm a noob here so could you please tell me what a Real
Player alternative is, as I refuse to download anything that requires
Real Player
TY

Pranešimas ištrintas
Pranešimas ištrintas
Pranešimas ištrintas
Pranešimas ištrintas

proteanthread

neskaityta,
2007-04-07 18:20:112007-04-07
kam:
On Apr 5, 9:12 am, Antoine <noem...@noemail.invalid> wrote:
> Duddits <Dudd...@Dreamcatcher.com> wrote :
>
> > On 04 Apr 2007 06:01:14 GMT, Antoine <noem...@noemail.invalid>
> > wrote:

> >>So do I.
> > Your best bet is to download/install Klite Mega Codec Pack
> >http://www.free-codecs.com/download/K_Lite_Mega_Codec_Pack.htm
> > [...]
>
> In my case, it's just a question of principle : I refuse to use any
> media source in such a closed format as real media (tm).
>
> --
> Antoine

then you're stupid.

no, seriously. why limit yourself to only qt or flash or wmv content
and not add rp content ?

0 naujų pranešimų