Multiple Email Accounts Open At Once

Ari

Jun 29, 2008, 2:34:12 PM6/29/08

Nicodemus

Jun 29, 2008, 2:50:53 PM6/29/08
Ari <arisilv...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:g48kj5$jvv$1
@news.albasani.net:

Hey Ari

Do you have some religion?

Brian Arthur Robertson

Jun 29, 2008, 3:41:52 PM6/29/08
Nicodemus wrote:
> Ari <arisilv...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:g48kj5$jvv$1
> @news.albasani.net:
>
> Hey Ari
>
> Do you have some religion?

What does religion have to do with opening multiple email accounts in
Firefox with the CookiePie add-on?

--
Brian Arthur Robertson

http://brian.arthur.robertson.googlepages.com/freesoftware

http://brian.arthur.robertson.googlepages.com/rare-ware

AlleyCat

Jun 29, 2008, 4:05:15 PM6/29/08
In article <g48oi5$p2j$1...@registered.motzarella.org>,
inv...@invalid.co.cz.invalid says...

George Orwell

Jun 29, 2008, 7:05:02 PM6/29/08
Ari wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/4g8rv6

That should come in handy for all your abrasive nyms across all
your free servers.

The servers you have left anyway.

*snicker*

https://www.mixmaster.it

Ari

Jun 30, 2008, 1:27:39 AM6/30/08
On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 14:50:53 -0400, Nicodemus wrote:

> Hey Ari
>
> Do you have some religion?

Sure, about $7.95 worth.
--
http://www.bushflash.com/idiot.html

Roger Hunt

Jun 30, 2008, 3:56:38 AM6/30/08
In article <g49qos$8bq$1...@news.albasani.net>, Ari
<arisilv...@yahoo.com> writes

>On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 14:50:53 -0400, Nicodemus wrote:
>
>> Hey Ari
>>
>> Do you have some religion?
>
>Sure, about $7.95 worth.

Hey pssst .... wanna buy a plenary indulgence? I have some up on Ebay at
the moment but they're going fast.
--
Roger Hunt

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Roger Hunt

Jul 1, 2008, 5:35:01 PM7/1/08
In article <g4e75v$99p$4...@news.albasani.net>, be...@mail.invalid writes

>On Mon 30 Jun 2008 08:56:38, Roger Hunt wrote:
>
>> In article <g49qos$8bq$1...@news.albasani.net>, Ari
>> <arisilv...@yahoo.com> writes
>>> [...]

>> Hey pssst .... wanna buy a plenary indulgence? I have some up on
>> Ebay at the moment but they're going fast.
>
>more expensive but less trouble than 25 hail mary's

I'm quite confident there is freeware available that will do that for
you, and at the same time make a Paypal donation direct to the Vatican.
(I see the input form - type of sin, degree of remorse, no of offences
etc ...)
--
Roger Hunt

Nicodemus

Jul 4, 2008, 7:24:00 PM7/4/08
be...@mail.invalid wrote in news:g4e75v$99p$4...@news.albasani.net:

> On Mon 30 Jun 2008 08:56:38, Roger Hunt wrote:
>

>> In article <g49qos$8bq$1...@news.albasani.net>, Ari
>> <arisilv...@yahoo.com> writes

>>> [...]

>> Hey pssst .... wanna buy a plenary indulgence? I have some up on
>> Ebay at the moment but they're going fast.
>

> more expensive but less trouble than 25 hail mary's

Have you been circumcised? Do you remember when you were indoctrinated?

Ari

Jul 9, 2008, 9:05:29 PM7/9/08
On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 01:05:02 +0200 (CEST), George Orwell wrote:

> Ari wrote:
>
>> http://tinyurl.com/4g8rv6
>
> That should come in handy for all your abrasive nyms across all
> your free servers.

Sure is. lol
--
An Explanation Of The Need To Be "Anonymous"
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19

Nicodemus

Jul 17, 2008, 6:32:26 PM7/17/08
be...@mail.invalid wrote in news:g4abu8$b06$2...@news.albasani.net:

> On Sun 29 Jun 2008 19:50:53, Nicodemus wrote:
>
>> Ari <arisilv...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:g48kj5$jvv$1
>> @news.albasani.net:
>>
>> Hey Ari
>>
>> Do you have some religion?
>>

> is a program to help gmail.
> written by some religion?

You bet and in the most final analysis you may vote