[Free VPN] VPN Steel

Bryan Kirk

Nov 1, 2010, 4:53:24 PM11/1/10
VPN Steel is a free VPN service that's powered by OpenVPN. It is
currently offered as a free 30-day renewable trial with unlimited
bandwith and speeds up to 10+ Mbps. You can find more info about it,
etc. by going to http://www.vpnsteel.com.

Simply The Best

Nov 1, 2010, 8:50:47 PM11/1/10
On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 19:51:38 -0400, Bryan Kirk wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 19:49:38 -0400
> Bryan Kirk <Zer...@burntmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 19:17:45 -0400
>> Simply The Best <simply...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> Three of us registered and never got a goddamned thing, now its pay
>>> and it sucks read their shitty forum.
>>
>> It doesn't cost any money. Please do the following:
>>
>> 1. Click the "Log In" link on its site.
>> 2. Log in with the email address and password you signed up with.
>> 3. Click the My Account link.
>> 4. Click the "view" button
>> 5. Download the "vpnsteel-install.linux.zip" archive.
>> 6. Go to http://www.openvpn.net/index.php/open-source/downloads.html
>> and download then install the latest stable version of OpenVPN.
>> 7. Extract the "vpnsteel-install.linux.zip" archive to \Program Files
>> \OpenVPN.
>> 8. Run the OpenVPN GUI and connect to the service.
>
> *connect to the service using the credentials that are shown on the page you downloaded the archive from.

*Free 30-day Trial*
VPN Username (your email):

Not free, /trialware/ and you collect my IP address and all my comings
and goins for 30 days.

current vpn username:blah blah email address
current vpn password: lahflahfj
*expire date:2011-04-17*

Go blow it out your ass, "Brian".

http://www.vpnsteel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=242

See you back on Wilders Security forum, looser.

Bryan Kirk

Nov 1, 2010, 9:06:47 PM11/1/10

1. Well, the expiration still doesn't mean that it costs money.
2. The guy that runs the service doesn't collect any logs (such as the IP address that was last used to connect to it).
3. I'm not the administrator of it.

PooseyII

Nov 1, 2010, 9:28:17 PM11/1/10
On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 19:51:38 -0400, Bryan Kirk wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 19:49:38 -0400
> Bryan Kirk <Zer...@burntmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 19:17:45 -0400

>> Simply The Best <simply...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> Three of us registered and never got a goddamned thing, now its pay
>>> and it sucks read their shitty forum.
>>
>> It doesn't cost any money. Please do the following:
>>
>> 1. Click the "Log In" link on its site.
>> 2. Log in with the email address and password you signed up with.
>> 3. Click the My Account link.
>> 4. Click the "view" button
>> 5. Download the "vpnsteel-install.linux.zip" archive.
>> 6. Go to http://www.openvpn.net/index.php/open-source/downloads.html
>> and download then install the latest stable version of OpenVPN.
>> 7. Extract the "vpnsteel-install.linux.zip" archive to \Program Files
>> \OpenVPN.
>> 8. Run the OpenVPN GUI and connect to the service.
>
> *connect to the service using the credentials that are shown on the page you downloaded the archive from.

You will have to excuse Simply The Troll, he got his rear end kicked
hard on Wilders and hasn't regained any respect since :)

I am a user for a week now, works although I cannot say i have tested
it at length. The Linux extraction is funky and we did not find a
download point as you have posted.

Ari Silverstein

Nov 1, 2010, 9:30:20 PM11/1/10
On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 21:06:47 -0400, Bryan Kirk wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 20:50:47 -0400
> Simply The Best <simply...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> *Free 30-day Trial*
>> VPN Username (your email):
>>
>> Not free, /trialware/ and you collect my IP address and all my comings
>> and goins for 30 days.
>>
>> current vpn username:blah blah email address
>> current vpn password: lahflahfj
>> *expire date:2011-04-17*
>>
>> Go blow it out your ass, "Brian".
>>
>> http://www.vpnsteel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=242
>>
>> See you back on Wilders Security forum, looser.
>> --
>
> 1. Well, the expiration still doesn't mean that it costs money.

No it means it's free for a limited time.

> 2. The guy that runs the service doesn't collect any logs (such as the IP address that was last used to connect to it).

If he collects no logs, he will not habe any way of securing his
system from abuse. either he is lying, you are or he's gonna bite the
dust as soon as his ISP gets sick of his inability to de-spam his
system.

> 3. I'm not the administrator of it.

Then you don't know.
--
http://fffff.at/tag/fuckgoogle/

Ari Silverstein

Nov 1, 2010, 9:34:18 PM11/1/10
On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 21:28:17 -0400, PooseyII wrote:

> I am a user for a week now, works although I cannot say i have tested
> it at length. The Linux extraction is funky and we did not find a
> download point as you have posted.

Speed? Ping testing?
--
http://fffff.at/tag/fuckgoogle/

Bryan Kirk

Nov 1, 2010, 9:37:58 PM11/1/10
On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 21:28:17 -0400
PooseyII <irasilv...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> You will have to excuse Simply The Troll, he got his rear end kicked
> hard on Wilders and hasn't regained any respect since :)
>
> I am a user for a week now, works although I cannot say i have tested
> it at length. The Linux extraction is funky and we did not find a
> download point as you have posted.

I agree. It is pretty complicated. It would be better if the .exe that
can be downloaded from the site had the latest version of OpenVPN
included. I'm going to send an email to him about it.

Bryan Kirk

Nov 1, 2010, 9:46:57 PM11/1/10

Well, according to Speedtest.net, the speed is currently at 3.34 Mb/s but I have seen it get up to 1.2 MB/s. The results from Pingtest.net are:

Packet Loss: 0%
Ping: 65 ms
Jitter: 16 ms
Line Quality: B
MOS: 4.35

When I ping the server directly using the ping command, I get pings of 26-32 ms (and some occasional spikes).

PooseyII

Nov 1, 2010, 11:45:57 PM11/1/10
On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 21:34:18 -0400, Ari Silverstein wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 21:28:17 -0400, PooseyII wrote:
>
>> I am a user for a week now, works although I cannot say i have tested
>> it at length. The Linux extraction is funky and we did not find a
>> download point as you have posted.
>
> Speed? Ping testing?

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1013494779.png on a 6Mb/s cable
connect

Ari Silverstein

Nov 1, 2010, 11:52:10 PM11/1/10
On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 21:46:57 -0400, Bryan Kirk wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 21:34:18 -0400
> Ari Silverstein <AriSilv...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 21:28:17 -0400, PooseyII wrote:
>>
>>> I am a user for a week now, works although I cannot say i have tested
>>> it at length. The Linux extraction is funky and we did not find a
>>> download point as you have posted.
>>
>> Speed? Ping testing?
>> --
>> http://fffff.at/tag/fuckgoogle/
>
> Well, according to Speedtest.net, the speed is currently at 3.34 Mb/s

This says nothing about speed degradation since there is no baseline
to go by. Regardless, OpenVPN has been remarkably good about packet
loss and maintaining ISP speeds as long as the implementation is
solid.

> but I have seen it get up to 1.2 MB/s. The results from Pingtest.net are:
>
> Packet Loss: 0%
> Ping: 65 ms
> Jitter: 16 ms
> Line Quality: B
> MOS: 4.35
>
> When I ping the server directly using the ping command, I get pings of 26-32 ms (and some occasional spikes).

One test does not a test make.
--
9ec4c12949a4f31474f299058ce2b22a

Ari Silverstein

Nov 1, 2010, 11:52:44 PM11/1/10

Drop a few packets on Atlanta.
--
My Medline articles - http://tinyurl.com/34r38aq

Ari Silverstein

Nov 1, 2010, 11:53:45 PM11/1/10

Simply The Best

Nov 2, 2010, 12:03:36 AM11/2/10
On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 21:06:47 -0400, Bryan Kirk wrote:

Here's Frank Merlott aka box750 on your domain.

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1751217&postcount=11

Bryan Kirk

Nov 2, 2010, 12:04:14 AM11/2/10

The administrator of the VPN Steel service who hasn't given out his real name, etc. (for now, anyways).

PooseyII

Nov 2, 2010, 12:15:44 AM11/2/10

/tommy I have I'm to him

Ari Silverstein

Nov 2, 2010, 12:18:12 AM11/2/10
On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 00:04:14 -0400, Bryan Kirk wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 23:53:45 -0400
> Ari Silverstein <AriSilv...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 21:37:58 -0400, Bryan Kirk wrote:

>>> I agree. It is pretty complicated. It would be better if the .exe that
>>> can be downloaded from the site had the latest version of OpenVPN
>>> included. I'm going to send an email to him about it.
>>
>> Exactly who is _him_?

> The administrator of the VPN Steel service who hasn't given out his real name, etc. (for now, anyways).

That's his choice of course but if he is going to be real, he's going
to have to come out of the shadows. I assume our Mystery Provider
isn't running a charity.
--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, FREE Cruise Travel Advisory Services
I never have nor ever will solicit or accept a booking.

PooseyII

Nov 2, 2010, 12:19:59 AM11/2/10

Considering the source :) and that the service is free, why reveal
what is left to be revealed?Sloppy - yes - unprofessional - yes - free
- yes.

PooseyII

Nov 2, 2010, 12:27:38 AM11/2/10

http://www.fibermax.nl/

http://nl.linkedin.com/in/husseinfadallah

Hussein has an aggressive expansion plan.

Bryan Kirk

Nov 2, 2010, 12:34:08 AM11/2/10

Because him revealing who he is and where he lives is a good thing since it'll make it more trustworthy.

Ari Silverstein

Nov 2, 2010, 12:34:19 AM11/2/10

Which is run by?

http://www.ripe.net/membership/indices/data/nl.fibermax.html

FiberMax Networks BV

FiberMax Networks
J Bergensen
11756 Borman Drive
63146 Saint Louis
UNITED STATES

phone: +3161713 1000
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVvO2xdW2JY
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WhnvofcHy48/S1x6cF7m4DI/AAAAAAAAA0k/Qc0Fd0ZSmk4/s1600-h/RIMG0018-1.JPG

Ari Silverstein

Nov 2, 2010, 12:44:52 AM11/2/10

I'm not going to beat you up for no reason but this trust thing that
you are speaking is a load of horseshit. There is no trust there is
only history in these matters.
--
http://fffff.at/tag/fuckgoogle/

PooseyII

Nov 2, 2010, 12:48:29 AM11/2/10
On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 00:44:52 -0400, Ari Silverstein wrote:

>>> Considering the source :) and that the service is free, why reveal
>>> what is left to be revealed?Sloppy - yes - unprofessional - yes - free
>>> - yes.
>>
>> Because him revealing who he is and where he lives is a good thing since it'll make it more trustworthy.
>
> I'm not going to beat you up for no reason but this trust thing that
> you are speaking is a load of horseshit. There is no trust there is
> only history in these matters.

I like the term comfortability...which is extracted from history :)

Ari Silverstein

Nov 2, 2010, 1:21:07 AM11/2/10

Whatever but this trust thing was Topletz Xerobank's line of bullshit
and look at where that left his subscribers. With their dicks in their
hands and no support after paying hundreds or thousands of $$$ into
that creep's pockets.

Not to mention that he sold out to TLA/NSA after selling his anti-NSA
message to anyone who would buy into his crap.

https://xerobank.com/news/2008/effs-new-nsa-spying-shirts/

If severe introspection of VPN's makes providers feel uncomfortable,
then they seriously need to GTFO of Usenet.

Just like Topletz did.
--
http://fffff.at/tag/fuckgoogle/

Simply The Best

Nov 2, 2010, 1:46:33 AM11/2/10

A jew looking for an audience is all you are, Ari.

Ari Silverstein

Nov 2, 2010, 2:02:04 AM11/2/10
On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 01:46:33 -0400, Simply The Best wrote:

>>> I like the term comfortability...which is extracted from history :)
>>
>> Whatever but this trust thing was Topletz Xerobank's line of bullshit
>> and look at where that left his subscribers. With their dicks in their
>> hands and no support after paying hundreds or thousands of $$$ into
>> that creep's pockets.
>>
>> Not to mention that he sold out to TLA/NSA after selling his anti-NSA
>> message to anyone who would buy into his crap.
>>
>> https://xerobank.com/news/2008/effs-new-nsa-spying-shirts/
>>
>> If severe introspection of VPN's makes providers feel uncomfortable,
>> then they seriously need to GTFO of Usenet.
>>
>> Just like Topletz did.
>
> A jew looking for an audience is all you are, Ari.

Let me be as clear as spring mountain water, Assclown.

*You* have demonstrated zero nada none credentials regarding VPN
services and less than a month ago you admitted to being "stumped by
Gmail". lol

Back to the subject at hand. VPNSteel.

At this point in time, they are nothing except a potential honeypot.
No names, domain listed under ICANN is substandard, this
"Brian/zero3K" shilling for them. Whomever "them" is.

If you or anyone else wants to risk their privacy to these assclowns,
feel free to do so.

However, when you can pay Cotse $8 lousy bucks a month and get real
support, real history and a hos of other services, why in Yahweh's
name would you pervert to VPNSteel?

Haven't got $8? Get a job. You will never be private without
considerable expense and effort so the VPNSteel's of the Internet
World can suck you up and spit you out.
--
"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a
block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards

Bryan Kirk

Nov 2, 2010, 2:14:55 AM11/2/10
If anyone has any questions, etc. to give/ask to the administrator of
the service, please send an email to admin at vpnsteel dot com.

Ari Silverstein

Nov 2, 2010, 2:51:55 AM11/2/10
On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 02:14:55 -0400, Bryan Kirk wrote:

> If anyone has any questions, etc. to give/ask to the administrator of
> the service, please send an email to admin at vpnsteel dot com.

Why? To expose more information to an unknown person with unknown
intentions who has you as a shill?

Clue: you have wandered into a quagmire.

Suggestion: Join Topletz and the other VPN frauds and get the fuck out
of here.

You're an asshole but I feel in the Xmas mood so.............

I have some helpful information for you.

There are exactly two categories of people who might read any article
you post. The first group comprises those who know you're a liar, a
plagiarist, a fraud and an idiot. The second includes only those who
have never heard of you. "zero3K"

Your lies and incoherent nonsense just give the first group an
opportunity to laugh at you, and any of the second group who see that
crap will immediately migrate to the first.

If you want to maintain as good an image as possible while you shill
for this VPNSteel crap, your best bet?S

Shut the fuck up.
--
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_d4law24liE4/SBB7ku1x8xI/AAAAAAAAAHo/IpXQbI28mDs/s1600-h/Ari+Silverstein.JPG

PooseyII

Nov 2, 2010, 3:05:37 AM11/2/10

I remember zero3K-Brian from Wilders and his -look what I found-
scheme for VPNSteel. :) Funny in an amateurish way.

Brian, good luck. You will need gobs of it.

Bryan Kirk

Nov 2, 2010, 3:11:04 AM11/2/10

No I won't. I'll be fine :). And its Bryan, not Brian.

Ari Silverstein

Nov 2, 2010, 9:30:05 AM11/2/10

Clue: When you shill as blatantly as you have, on multiple forums,
internationally, you had best have a great fucking attorney in your
hip pocket. If you don't, when the shit hits the data fan @ Fort
Funston, your transparency will be your financial undoing.
--
http://fffff.at/tag/fuckgoogle/

PooseyII

Nov 2, 2010, 9:49:16 AM11/2/10

Ari Silverstein

Nov 2, 2010, 9:52:54 AM11/2/10
On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 09:49:16 -0400, PooseyII wrote:

>>> No I won't. I'll be fine :). And its Bryan, not Brian.
>>
>> Clue: When you shill as blatantly as you have, on multiple forums,
>> internationally, you had best have a great fucking attorney in your
>> hip pocket. If you don't, when the shit hits the data fan @ Fort
>> Funston, your transparency will be your financial undoing.
>
> <http://www.zeropaid.com/bbs/showthread.php/60330-Free-VPN-VPN-Steel>
>
> <http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r24799561-Free-VPN-VPN-Steel>
>
> <http://forums.comodo.com/cool-stuff/free-vpn-vpn-steel-t63001.0.html;msg454453>
>
> <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22vpn+steel%22>
>
> The boy does get around, does he not? :)

Get around? He's a fucking Spamasshole supreme.

<https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=%22vpn+steel%22&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&lr=lang_en>

Hey, Bryo, we'll be sitting on your service for the next few weeks and
if you as much as leak one DNS, I'll personally ream you an new
spamasshole right here in front of the international community.

Enjoying your Usenet experience yet?

*LOL*

Fukktard.

that you are.
--
http://fffff.at/tag/fuckgoogle/

PooseyII

Nov 2, 2010, 1:58:21 PM11/2/10

I have counted 28 forums where our "Bryan" has announced that he "
just recently come across a free VPN service called VPN Steel".
Originality in posting isn't a strength of his. ;(

Ari Silverstein

Nov 2, 2010, 2:20:51 PM11/2/10
On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 13:58:21 -0400, PooseyII wrote:

>> Get around? He's a fucking Spamasshole supreme.
>>
>> <https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=%22vpn+steel%22&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&lr=lang_en>
>>
>> Hey, Bryo, we'll be sitting on your service for the next few weeks and
>> if you as much as leak one DNS, I'll personally ream you an new
>> spamasshole right here in front of the international community.
>>
>> Enjoying your Usenet experience yet?
>>
>> *LOL*
>>
>> Fukktard.
>>
>> that you are.
>
> I have counted 28 forums where our "Bryan" has announced that he "
> just recently come across a free VPN service called VPN Steel".
> Originality in posting isn't a strength of his. ;(

I liked this one where he gets called out for being a fake.

<http://forums.comodo.com/cool-stuff/free-vpn-vpn-steel-t63001.0.html;msg454453>

"The website screams "scaaaam" :-/ ..And the forum seems to have 2
users... you <Bryan aka zero3K> and the admin."

*LOL*

I hope that Sadaam Hussein his backer is paying him by the shill-hour;
if not, this loser is getting his ass righteously kicked for zero3K
asspennies.

Keep that in mind whenever dealing w/ a VPN service, fee-based or
free, it's not hard to imagine a scam where someone creates a free VPN
service, scans the traffic for sensitive data, gets what they want,
then closes their doors and moves on. VPN's must have crystal clear
operations.

It's another issue entirely whether you can/should trust any VPN
provider. Anyone can setup a VPN server in a couple minutes, nothing
all that difficult. I question whether I should trust any of the well
known VPN services to be completely on the up and up. Why should I? On
what grounds?

Fuck this spamasshole. I hope he and his Towelhead owner run amuck of
the TLAs I have contacted to research this operation and see if they
deserve a "legal" review. I hope he goes the way of Topletz, what a
sad tale that is. *har* Another idiot who tried to play foot loose and
fancy free and now he's up to his ass in alligators...if he's still
alive, that is.
--
http://fffff.at/tag/fuckgoogle/

Ari Silverstein

Nov 2, 2010, 2:34:17 PM11/2/10
On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 19:10:04 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio wrote:

> Ari Silverstein wrote:
>
> "However, when you can pay Cotse $8 lousy bucks a month and get real
> support, real history and a hos of other services, why in Yahweh's

> name would you pervert to VPNSteell?"
>
> Cotse. Really?
>
> http://www.cotse.net/aboutus.html
>
> http://www.cotse.net/additionalrestrictions.html
>
> "We operate solely under US law and are here to protect you from the
> unwashed masses and provide you with privacy for anything legal under US
> law. If you are hiding from the US government or doing something illegal
> under US law, don't use us."
>
> Boy, there's a plan.
>
> Pretty much the same deal as my ISP.

Oh so you need a VPN to run drugs or sell your pedofuckk pictures of
little naked boys, huh, yeah better pass on Cotse and damn near any
other VPN except for VPN Steel, Bryan/zero3k you disingenuous fuck.

If I were you I'd stay as Anonymousie as you can because we are
pulling logs on 4 free VPN Steel accounts since you decided to show
your ass and piss me off.

We're watching every crypt/decrypt and btw you have the attention opf
the Wilders guys who don't think so much of your ass over there
either. Yeah, you got that right, your DNS is showing, better learn
how to re-stack your locals, you stupid pigfucker.

Your time is sooooo limited.

Bryan Kirk

Nov 2, 2010, 2:41:11 PM11/2/10

Why do you hate me so much?

Ari Silverstein

Nov 2, 2010, 3:00:12 PM11/2/10
On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 14:41:11 -0400, Bryan Kirk wrote:

> Why

<rest binned>

You're toast Slimeball.
--
http://fffff.at/tag/fuckgoogle/

PooseyII

Nov 2, 2010, 3:28:13 PM11/2/10
On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 14:41:11 -0400, Bryan Kirk wrote:

>> Oh so you need a VPN to run drugs or sell your pedofuckk pictures of
>> little naked boys, huh, yeah better pass on Cotse and damn near any
>> other VPN except for VPN Steel, Bryan/zero3k you disingenuous fuck.
>>
>> If I were you I'd stay as Anonymousie as you can because we are
>> pulling logs on 4 free VPN Steel accounts since you decided to show
>> your ass and piss me off.
>>
>> We're watching every crypt/decrypt and btw you have the attention opf
>> the Wilders guys who don't think so much of your ass over there
>> either. Yeah, you got that right, your DNS is showing, better learn
>> how to re-stack your locals, you stupid pigfucker.
>>
>> Your time is sooooo limited.

> Why do you hate me so much?

Brian, Ari does not hate you. You have to admit that you have been
testing fate pouring out your deceptions all across the Internet. How
long did you expect to act like a child posting the same set of lies
over and over again before you were caught?

Who put you up to this? Come free now, it's the only salvation left
for your credibility and the rapidly disintegrating vpn provider's
credibility <if there ever was any> you have so foolishly conspired.

What have you gained? Your provider is thoroughly trashed by your
actions. This thread is top of the Google searches when the name VPN
Steel is entered. What wisdom as there in your plans?

To make matters yet worse, you and your provider are under serious
investigation for several known violations that have been pointed out
here. What else will come to light is yet to be unearthed. Was it
worth your personal freedom being compromised?

You are a young man who has made many foolish choices and there will
be a piper to pay. I wish you well but I know that isn't going to be
your fate. :(

Zero3K

Nov 2, 2010, 4:20:07 PM11/2/10

1. No one put me up to it.
2. I have gained nothing.
3. I just wanted to make it popular.
4. It wasn't worth my personal freedom being compromised.

Ari Silverstein

Nov 2, 2010, 7:06:49 PM11/2/10
On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 14:41:11 -0400, Bryan Kirk wrote:

> Why do you hate me so much?

Do you have a clue how important privacy is? Do you? Hell no you don't
and proof is that you don't is summed up in a simple Google of your
name and avatar.

<https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=%22bryan+kirk%22+zero3k&hl=en&lr=lang_en&tbs=lr:lang_1en&prmd=ofd&ei=75HQTNhAk8SwA-qS8ckI&start=10&sa=N>

Your twitting, facebooking, posting to dozens of forums, your
LinkedIn, Opera Outed, and looking for women with dicks.

http://www.hermaphrodite.com/board.html

from Bryan Kirk Zer...@burntmail.com
to he...@hermaphrodite.com
date Tue, Sep 21 at 9:25 AM
subject HERMAPHRODITE BULLETIN BOARD

"Are there any real hermaphrodites out there? If you are one, please
email me."

*LOl*

Holy Shit, son, women with dicks? lol

You realize how screwed you are, pushing your personal sex agendas
under your real name? Have you any clue to privacy? Hell no. yet you
shill for a free vpn?

Good Gracious God, you want a woman with a dick when you can have a
Cat from UK who looks like that?

http://my.opera.com/Zero3K/about/

Are you all yumpy?

from Bryan Kirk Zer...@burntmail.com
to he...@hermaphrodite.com
date Sat, Jun 26 at 9:21 AM
subject HERMAPHRODITE BULLETIN BOARD

"There is a real hermaphrodite that is having some financial problems.
Please help her out by sending money to her Paypal account
(which is monali...@yahoo.com)."

Better yet, stick with raising money for women with dicks and leave
the cute Kentuck coeds alone, fer fuckssakes. lol

--
To the authoritarian mind, there are only two responses to a demand:
submission or defiance, and anything less than total submission is

PooseyII

Nov 2, 2010, 7:13:02 PM11/2/10

eek

PooseyII

Nov 2, 2010, 7:28:38 PM11/2/10

http://preview.tinyurl.com/25u48kx

is a search on zero3K alone.

*1,680,000 results*; no life, none at all. I believe him when he says
he had no agenda, his life is one of service to many. :)

Brian has been a moderator on a dozen forums. He is a man of many
skills. No life but many skills. :)

Ari Silverstein

Nov 2, 2010, 7:35:48 PM11/2/10

Let us not forget Hentai, aw yes, the anime of sex. lol

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/artist_faves.php?uid=37931 with emphasis
on Bryan's favorite artist.

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user-Teruchan.php

I was disappointed, no women with dicks or did I miss them?

*rofl*
--
I fucking HATE Ari Silverstein
http://groups.google.com/group/hate-ari-silverstein-group?hl=en

PooseyII

Nov 2, 2010, 7:39:01 PM11/2/10

Ari Silverstein

Nov 2, 2010, 7:42:48 PM11/2/10

Zero3K
Newbie
Joined: 22 Feb 2010
Models
There's a real hermaphrodite at
http://access2.ifriends.net/cgi/iReqFeed.exe?screenname=HERMAPHRODITE4U&sessionid=54542814.

*"Maybe someone could record her doing a private show (where she*
*ejaculates from /her dick/ and squirts from her pussy) and send me a*
*link to it...Zero3K aka Bryan Kirk"*

I sure hope someone helped our poor Bryan out. I wonder if he ToRed
into these sites.

Naaaaaaaw, not Mr. Privacy.

*snigger*
--
http://fffff.at/tag/fuckgoogle/

Zero3K

Nov 2, 2010, 7:49:09 PM11/2/10
Ugh, I should have never posted about VPN Steel on a Usenet group
since you're all now dissecting my personal life. I hope that you all
get banned for doing this.

PooseyII

Nov 2, 2010, 7:50:10 PM11/2/10

"zero3k" hermaphrodite yields over 100 hits. We should rename him
"Busy Bryan" I think.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/33xu82n

Here we go! Check your email, Busy Bryan!

http://www.geosex.nl/free-dating/adkfi.41349.html

*"Zero3K: I would like it if you e-mailed me a video of you."* ... at
the bottom if you can get your eyes of that beautiful dick stuck on
that ugly Patrizia.

eeeeeeeeeeeek ruuuuuuuuuunnnnnnn

Ari Silverstein

Nov 2, 2010, 8:00:55 PM11/2/10

Banned from Usenet?

*ROFLMAO*

Listen, HermieHunter lol you did this to yourself. No one forced you
to post your preferences for *women with dicks*. You think we are th e
only ones who know? Anyone who knows you or your zero3K avatar knows.

Seriously, when you wtf did they teach you at San Jose State and
Hartnell, it wasn't IT that's fer sure. Any moron who stayed awake in
6 IT classes would know about Usenet, privacy and how you have
destroyed yourself.

Did Paris oblige you btw?

1 year ago
*by Zero3K*
"Please make a video of you fingering your pussy while jerking your
dick."

http://screwparis.com/Aphroditos

or did you have better luck here?

2010-03-28 by Zero3K

*You should post a picture where your penis is fully erect. "*

http://preview.tinyurl.com/25r6fc2

*chortle*
--
http://fffff.at/tag/fuckgoogle/

Nomen Nescio

Nov 2, 2010, 9:59:27 PM11/2/10
Bryan Kirk wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 20:50:47 -0400
> Simply The Best <simply...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> *Free 30-day Trial*
>> VPN Username (your email):
>>
>> Not free, /trialware/ and you collect my IP address and all my comings
>> and goins for 30 days.
>>
>> current vpn username:blah blah email address current vpn password:
>> lahflahfj
>> *expire date:2011-04-17*
>>
>> Go blow it out your ass, "Brian".
>>
>> http://www.vpnsteel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=242
>>
>> See you back on Wilders Security forum, looser. --
>
> 1. Well, the expiration still doesn't mean that it costs money.

But it does mean it's classifiable as trial-ware. *shrug*

> 2. The
> guy that runs the service doesn't collect any logs (such as the IP
> address that was last used to connect to it).

Yeah... right... "I promise". In the real world that's about as assuring
as "check's in the mail" and "won't cum in your mouth". We've seen all
sorts of shysters make that empty claim then be exposed as liars, even to
the point that they've posted whole stored EMAILS trying to intimidate
users who helped expose them.

> 3. I'm not the
> administrator of it.

You're spamming it, and defending it. Your relationship or the lack
thereof is really irrelevant, you look like an asshat anyway.

Ari Silverstein

Nov 3, 2010, 7:24:23 PM11/3/10
On 03 Nov 2010 21:13:14 GMT, Noone wrote:

> Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:

>> Ari Silverstein wrote:
>>
>> "However, when you can pay Cotse $8 lousy bucks a month and get
>> real support, real history and a hos of other services, why in

>> Yahweh's name would you pervert to VPNSteell?"

>> Cotse. Really?
>>
>> http://www.cotse.net/aboutus.html
>>
>> http://www.cotse.net/additionalrestrictions.html
>>
>> "We operate solely under US law and are here to protect you from
>> the unwashed masses and provide you with privacy for anything
>> legal under US law. If you are hiding from the US government or
>> doing something illegal under US law, don't use us."
>>
>> Boy, there's a plan.
>>
>> Pretty much the same deal as my ISP.
>

> It's pretty much the deal with every service. Everyone must
> operate under their local laws or they don't stay in business. The
> difference in this specific discussion is that some services are
> honest in this and others are either delusional in believing they
> are above the law or outright lying. If I was choosing a service
> it certainly wouldn't be one that is delusional or just lying to
> me.

Got that right and /gielda is a highly public figure with a world of
history about what he delivers, how he delivers it and what you get
for your money. Cotse is one of the best values on the 'net and we
have trusted our business to him/it since right after Cotse turned
into a pay-for service.
--
Talk about F-Cars - www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702

Ari Silverstein

Nov 3, 2010, 7:25:22 PM11/3/10
On Wed, 3 Nov 2010 09:12:20 +0100 (CET), Anonymous wrote:

> "We're watching"
>
> Who's we?

Let's see, "We" Hm, more than one maybe?

Ari Silverstein

Nov 3, 2010, 7:26:18 PM11/3/10
On Wed, 3 Nov 2010 11:50:04 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio wrote:

> Take it as a compliment, Bryan.
>
> Silverfish hates everyone.

Not so. Hard to hate cowards who hide behind Anonymousie remailers.

Ari Silverstein

Nov 3, 2010, 7:27:36 PM11/3/10
On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 09:54:17 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio wrote:

> Ari Silverstein wrote:
>> On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 02:14:55 -0400, Bryan Kirk wrote:
>>
>>> If anyone has any questions, etc. to give/ask to the administrator of
>>> the service, please send an email to admin at vpnsteel dot com.
>>
>> Why? To expose more information to an unknown person with unknown
>> intentions who has you as a shill?
>>
>> Clue: you have wandered into a quagmire.
>>
>> Suggestion: Join Topletz and the other VPN frauds and get the fuck out
>> of here.
>>
>> You're an asshole but I feel in the Xmas mood so.............
>>
>> I have some helpful information for you.
>>
>> There are exactly two categories of people who might read any article
>> you post. The first group comprises those who know you're a liar, a
>> plagiarist, a fraud and an idiot. The second includes only those who
>> have never heard of you. "zero3K"
>>
>> Your lies and incoherent nonsense just give the first group an
>> opportunity to laugh at you, and any of the second group who see that
>> crap will immediately migrate to the first.
>>
>> If you want to maintain as good an image as possible while you shill
>> for this VPNSteel crap, your best bet?S
>>
>> Shut the fuck up.
>

> So. Jewboy's a Cotse shill, eh?

Correct and proud to be both a JewBoi and a Cotse shill. You, OTOH,
are nothing more than a child hiding behind a Harry Potter cloak.

*lol*

Zero3K

Nov 4, 2010, 5:01:51 PM11/4/10
The site now has the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy pages added.

Ari Silverstein

Nov 4, 2010, 5:48:40 PM11/4/10
On Thu, 4 Nov 2010 14:01:51 -0700 (PDT), Zero3K wrote:

> The site now has the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy pages added.

"We will not distribute your personal account information such as
address, email, name to any third party unless it is *requested* by
the legal authorities or court orders."

A simple request by a "legal authority" (which could be lawyer for
your ex-wife for all we know) and these jokers cave?

"This website and provided services may be discontinued by us for any
reason, with or without notice. In such a case, *no refund* will be
provided to the paid members.

*ROFL*

Hey, Bryan, did they cancel your account when you were browsing for
women with dicks and solicited illegal copies of paid dick-squirting
shows?

Zero3K
Newbie
Joined: 22 Feb 2010
Models
There's a real hermaphrodite at
http://access2.ifriends.net/cgi/iReqFeed.exe?screenname=HERMAPHRODITE4U&sessionid=54542814.

*"Maybe someone could record her doing a private show (where she*
*ejaculates from /her dick/ and squirts from her pussy) and send me a*
*link to it...Zero3K aka Bryan Kirk"*

PooseyII

Nov 4, 2010, 6:13:12 PM11/4/10
On Thu, 4 Nov 2010 14:01:51 -0700 (PDT), Zero3K wrote:

> Privacy Policy pages added.

http://www.vpnsteel.com/index.php?main_page=privacy

yet they claim:

"Our site uses a 128 bit encrypted SSL to increase the security of our
customer’s information. However, we do not guarantee complete security
on stored information, however, we have installed and applied our
encrypted pages and installed our SSL certificate to prevent stolen
information."

It isn't until you get to their shopping cart

https://www.vpnsteel.com/index.php?main_page=checkout_shipping

that you are - self-certified by vpnsteel- <CN = vpn1.vpnsteel.com>.

Brian, you might suggest a few changes to their Privacy Policy. :(
Mention that it is dedicated hosting too.

Ari Silverstein

Nov 4, 2010, 6:16:15 PM11/4/10
On Thu, 4 Nov 2010 14:01:51 -0700 (PDT), Zero3K wrote:

> The site now has the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy pages added.

Congratulations on becoming a Moderator in the VPNSteal forum, Bryan.
How is it moderating yourself since you and "admin" make up 98% of the
posts.

*rofl*

Zero3K

Nov 4, 2010, 6:31:45 PM11/4/10

Well, eventually more people will start posting. Also, its better to
be prepared than not.

Noone

Nov 4, 2010, 7:03:16 PM11/4/10
Ari Silverstein <AriSilv...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "We will not distribute your personal account information such
> as address, email, name to any third party unless it is
> *requested* by the legal authorities or court orders."
>
> A simple request by a "legal authority" (which could be lawyer
> for your ex-wife for all we know) and these jokers cave?

At least they are trying to be honest in what they can and cannot
provide. That is what we want. You can't trust a service that is
lying to themselves or you. However, it could be worded a bit
better. I'd consider a rewrite.

Ari Silverstein

Nov 4, 2010, 9:34:48 PM11/4/10

TOS need to actually say something. This clause is so wide and
variable it is useless. This is either the fault of the owner who
understands little to nothing about what a real VPN TOS statement
needs to contain or he is being ambiguous purposefully.

Either way, it's a major red flag.
--
http://fffff.at/tag/fuckgoogle/

Zero3K

Nov 4, 2010, 10:52:18 PM11/4/10
On Nov 4, 9:34 pm, Ari Silverstein <AriSilverst...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 04 Nov 2010 23:03:16 GMT, Noone wrote:

Well, you could send him an email containing what needs to be changed.

Ari Silverstein

Nov 5, 2010, 8:15:35 AM11/5/10

And you could get professional help for chasing *women with dicks*.

You first. *LOL*
--
http://fffff.at/tag/fuckgoogle/