RegMagiK for sale

Skip to the first unread message

Boris

20 Dec 2004, 17:00:3720/12/2004
The price is free if downloaded before January 31, 2005. Just mention ACF to
get free activation key.

RegMagiK is available from www.regmagik.com

- Boris

Boris

20 Dec 2004, 19:57:5920/12/2004
Download RegmagiK from www.regmagik.com. Save it to any directory (Windows
directory recommended for easy access from Start - Run menu).

Run "regmagik.exe" and press F1. Your unique serial number will be
displayed.

Email me the serial number and I will send you the activation code.

- Boris

"Boris" <bgu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

rm

21 Dec 2004, 06:50:1221/12/2004
Le Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:00:37 -0500, Boris a écrit :

> The price is free if downloaded before January 31, 2005. Just mention ACF to
> get free activation key.

i can confirm ;-)
great reg editor, i was using in freeware v3.23 version for a long time.

> RegMagiK is available from www.regmagik.com

thank you Boris, but a come back to freeware is it planned ?

@+
--
rm
http://foxmail.free.fr

Message has been deleted

Boris

21 Dec 2004, 16:03:4321/12/2004
P_B,
I love your sense of humor. But hurry up, make me an offer before I die from
hunger :-)

--

- Boris

www.RegmagiK.com, Registry Editor that works for me

"Pit_Bull" <m...@pit.com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:00:37 -0500, "Boris" <bgu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >The price is free if downloaded before January 31, 2005. Just mention ACF
> >get free activation key.
>

> Can you keep that offer going while I look for a better price? =)
>

> P_B

Boris

21 Dec 2004, 16:21:2421/12/2004
This ("$hareware" thing, or as some call it "going to the other side") is an
experiment, like most of things in my life. I'll see how it goes. In an
ideal world I would work on better features than serial numbers and
activation code validations, but there are real reasons (other than my
curiosity) to why RegmagiK is no longer a freeware. When these reasons go
away it will only be natural to remove

#define NEED_ACTIVATION

from my source code.

Until then help me promote regmagik and your wish may come true. (this
sounds just like these stupid messages that tell you to forward them to 15
people you know and a something good will happen to you in the next three
days) So, cross it out.

--

"rm" <ra...@tffp.invalid> wrote in message