Any update on Amazon main site?

Brian Gaff

May 27, 2008, 11:09:36 AM5/27/08
I simply cannot believe how Amazon could go backwards on web design like
this. Has anyone rapped them over the knuckles yet for being so clueless?

Brian

--
Brian Gaff - bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
in the display name may be lost.

chris mcmillan

May 27, 2008, 3:11:58 PM5/27/08
In message <QuV_j.10148$DZ6...@text.news.virginmedia.com>, Brian Gaff
<bri...@blueyonder.co.uk> writes

>I simply cannot believe how Amazon could go backwards on web design like
>this. Has anyone rapped them over the knuckles yet for being so clueless?

How about getting in touch with Fortune Cookie/Julie Howell?

Sincerely Chris
--
Chris McMillan
http://www.chinavision.org.uk/