Can anyone explain Golock Buday?

Soloshow7

May 5, 2004, 2:47:47 PM5/5/04
I mean, have you seen this stuff?? I can't make heads or tails of it. What is
it? Is it funny?? It's so thick I can't get through it, but fuck, there sure
is ALOT OF IT.

Geez, this guy makes Tommy Joe look like a slacker.

His sig line is unreal.

Is he just a nutjob with a lot of time??

Can anyone provide a logical anyalsis and some insight of this stuff?

I don't think anybody reads it beacause there are never any answers to it.

(&^^%&*^%^#$ <__member@newsguy.com>

May 5, 2004, 4:35:00 PM5/5/04
In article <20040505144747...@mb-m06.aol.com>, Soloshow7 says...

>Is he just a nutjob with a lot of time??

finger on nose

VinceNoSpam

May 5, 2004, 5:43:26 PM5/5/04
solo...@aol.com (Soloshow7) wrote in message news:<20040505144747...@mb-m06.aol.com>...

I agree...I just can't believe this is coming from you. Aren't you
the same guy that has posted on here many times about wanting to fuck
guys. Aren't you the same guy that has trashed up this place to where
a lot of the real comics don't even bother. Yeah, this Golock troll
is a bore but then again youn would probably know a lot about that.
V.

Soloshow7

May 5, 2004, 5:55:52 PM5/5/04
>I agree...I just can't believe this is coming from you. Aren't you
>the same guy that has posted on here many times about wanting to fuck
>guys. Aren't you the same guy that has trashed up this place to where
>a lot of the real comics don't even bother. Yeah, this Golock troll
>is a bore but then again youn would probably know a lot about that.
>V.

Au contrair Vince. On a few occasions I got into flames with one or two ACS
posters but the rest of the shit was done by my illustrious clone.

I'm not a troll, I'm just an asshole.

Bozo de Clown

May 5, 2004, 6:30:55 PM5/5/04
solo...@aol.com (Soloshow7) wrote in message news:<20040505144747...@mb-m06.aol.com>...

> I mean, have you seen this stuff?? I can't make heads or tails of it. What is it? Is it funny?? It's so thick I can't get through it, but fuck, there sure is ALOT OF IT.

In a "nut" shell see this thread:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&frame=right&th=a0d610b217b76d77&seekm=f259be.0404061343.aa02809%40posting.google.com#link2

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&frame=right&th=a0d610b217b76d77&seekm=f259be.0404061343.aa02809%40posting.google.com#link2

X-Body

On 2 May 2004 16:47:50 -0700, Bozo_D...@37.com (Bozo de Clown)
wrote:

>:-{P>"chuckb" <nos...@please.com> wrote in message news:<Uxblc.7609$LA4.3843@edtnps84>...
>:-{P>
>:-{P>> hey moron quit changing your 'From: name' to get around ignore
lists
>:-{P>> I'm sure your bile is entertaining to some but pls respect the
wishes
>:-{P>> of those who'd rather not bathe in it.
>:-{P>>
>:-{P>> you asshole have some courtesy.
>:-{P>>
>:-{P>
>:-{P>He is a mindless inconsiderate Fuckwad.

This is why you can't possibly contest what I have to say and resort
to such
statements like "mindless fuckwad" as your only resorts rather than
rational and
reasoned argument.

>:-{P>He thrives on being annoying.
>:-{P>
>:-{P>He'll quit when he's dead.
>:-{P>
>:-{P>Maybe someone will post his real name and picture.

Been done, even by me. For gawd sakes my full name is on the sig with
nothing
but of public disclosures of who I am. I don't hide behind a
psuedo-nymn like a
coward like some people, like a Bozo or ChuckB. Consider the source,
scruitinize, I do not fear it. You may. Hard to steal the jokes while
I joke
off I know, but please do not worry, not everyone does it.

>:-{P>Someone said he used to post his Vancouver address
>:-{P>and phone number but doesn't anymore. Wonder why?

When I did it may have been attached to a letter to the editor fwd
and/or
campaign statement digests. Oh it was on my websites and availlable
on public
disclosure forms for when I ran for office, although sometimes, like
in '96s
case it lists the old Barclay Street address.

>:-{P>Anybody got a photo of him?
>:-{P>
>:-{P>Wonder what the freak looks like.

I ran for Mayor, do some research...here's a little something for your
lazyness, I don't want to enable it too much.
http://www.vancourier.com/
http://www.vancourier.com/112202/news.html

For picture see cover of:
http://www.vancourier.com/112202/news/112202nn1.html

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&q=%22buday%22+%22mayor%22

Read the rest of this message... (337 more lines)

Tommy Joseph

May 5, 2004, 8:19:21 PM5/5/04
in article 20040505175552...@mb-m06.aol.com, Soloshow7 at
solo...@aol.com wrote on 5/5/04 5:55 PM:

On the other hand, I am not an asshole, but sometimes people think I am.

Tommy Joe

VinceNoSpam

May 6, 2004, 8:28:51 AM5/6/04
solo...@aol.com (Soloshow7) wrote in message news:<20040505175552...@mb-m06.aol.com>...

Au contrair, I think you're both and you've done little to prove otherwise.
V.

Soloshow7

May 6, 2004, 2:03:39 PM5/6/04
Fuck you Vince

VinceNoSpam

May 6, 2004, 5:41:14 PM5/6/04
solo...@aol.com (Soloshow7) wrote in message news:<20040506140339...@mb-m27.aol.com>...
> Fuck you Vince

Same to you gayboy troll.
V.

Soloshow7

May 6, 2004, 11:18:08 PM5/6/04
Gayboy troll, now there's a zinger.

Stop, I'm so hurt.

Please don't call me anymore names.

I...can't take it......

Oh btw

You're ugly.

You got a little dick.

And I fucked you mom in the ass last night and shot a load deep in her anus.

Then your alcoholic dad sucked the sppoge outta her ass and swallowed it.

Damn Vince, your Dad's kinda freaky.

Write back soon

Tommy Joseph

May 7, 2004, 10:24:07 AM5/7/04
in article 20040506231808...@mb-m24.aol.com, Soloshow7 at
solo...@aol.com wrote on 5/6/04 11:18 PM:

> You're ugly.
>
> You got a little dick.
>
> And I fucked you mom in the ass last night and shot a load deep in her anus.
>
> Then your alcoholic dad sucked the sppoge outta her ass and swallowed it.
>
> Damn Vince, your Dad's kinda freaky.
>
> Write back soon

Suppose every word is true, would it really be so insulting. What's
wrong with being ugly and having a small dick? Or your mom getting fucked
in the ass, and your alcoholic dad sucking spooge and swallowing it? Why
would anyone consider such commonplace stuff an insult?

Tommy Joe (Been There, Done That)

Soloshow7

May 7, 2004, 3:47:08 PM5/7/04
Vince o Vince

Where art thou??

Cat got your tongue??

I guess I shut down your fuckin piehole.

Now go back to suckin glory hole cock.

VinceNoSpam

May 7, 2004, 3:59:59 PM5/7/04
solo...@aol.com (Soloshow7) wrote in message news:<20040506231808...@mb-m24.aol.com>...

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but I started reading your
response and just couldn't keep my eyes open. Damn if you aren't
writing the same thing here that you've written before when trolling
other comics. I don't feel special at all, so I guess you could say
I'm just like you..nothing special although I'm much brighter and
certainly have more to offer than a pussy like you that keeps talking
about felching and having sex with men and your own mom.
Damn if you aren't just a little pussy troll. Pretty damn boring and
stupid so I guess I'll be moving on and put you in the killfile list
like all of the other comics have done with you on here. What a
shame, you could have learned a lot from me while all you have to
offer are lines to use on men that you wish to pick up and have sex
with.
Solo, you're an idiot and I don't say this with malice. Just a fact
that I should have realized from all of your troll post before. If I
were you I would definitely never reveal your real ID...you'd never
get to do another open mic again, unless it's at your local gay bar
which you no doubt know the location.
V.

VinceNoSpam

May 7, 2004, 4:03:50 PM5/7/04
solo...@aol.com (Soloshow7) wrote in message news:<20040506231808...@mb-m24.aol.com>...

I almost forgot to ask...what's the different in your post and
Golock?...He's anonymous and stupid with nothing to say and
you're..well...you know.

Gölök Z.L.F Buday, AKA The Absent Mind™ AKA Rev. Lucy Für™ AKA Jean Paul Satire™

May 8, 2004, 2:57:25 AM5/8/04
X-Body

On 07 May 2004 03:18:08 GMT, solo...@aol.com (Soloshow7) wrote:

>:-{P>Gayboy troll, now there's a zinger.
>:-{P>
>:-{P>Stop, I'm so hurt.
>:-{P>
>:-{P>Please don't call me anymore names.
>:-{P>
>:-{P>I...can't take it......
>:-{P>
>:-{P>Oh btw
>:-{P>
>:-{P>You're ugly.
>:-{P>
>:-{P>You got a little dick.
>:-{P>
>:-{P>And I fucked you mom in the ass last night and shot a load deep in her anus.
>:-{P>
>:-{P>Then your alcoholic dad sucked the sppoge outta her ass and swallowed it.
>:-{P>
>:-{P>Damn Vince, your Dad's kinda freaky.
>:-{P>
>:-{P>Write back soon

How about the most overused personal attack "your insane" or the similar "take
your meds."

Who the fuck is Golock.

X-Sigfile

Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt Franco Buday
The Voltairian News Service/Wire & TMET
Freelance Writer [The Absent Mind]; Humorist; Mental Patient ; Politician
Vancouver, BC (Neo Sumer) USA

Political Egotist is a Former, As Listed Publically, Miserable Failure of A
Mayoral Candidate in Vancouver who ran on a Independent but a, ignored, rather
Libertarian Platform; Gölök Z.L.F Buday (96), Gölök (B.J.) Buday (02): BJ =
Black Jester
Political Egotist, is just a parody of those who think they are so special for
running for office, or an organization or winning office that they should have a
title under their name as if they are better then anyone else writing to the
editor or holding an opinion.
[..]

X-Sigfile

Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt Franco Buday
The Voltairian News Service/Wire & TMET
Freelance Writer [The Absent Mind]; Humorist; Mental Patient ; Politician
Vancouver, BC (Neo Sumer) USA

Political Egotist is a Former, As Listed Publically, Miserable Failure of A
Mayoral Candidate in Vancouver who ran on a Independent but a, ignored, rather
Libertarian Platform; Gölök Z.L.F Buday (96), Gölök (B.J.) Buday (02): BJ =
Black Jester
Political Egotist, is just a parody of those who think they are so special for
running for office, or an organization or winning office that they should have a
title under their name as if they are better then anyone else writing to the
editor or holding an opinion.
Google Groups....
LIBTR
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_epq=LIBTR&safe=images&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&as_scoring=d&lr=&num=50&hl=en
LIBERPHRENIA
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_epq=LIBERPHRENIA&safe=images&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&as_scoring=d&lr=&num=50&hl=en
ANTIRAPEPHRENIA
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_epq=ANTIRAPEPHRENIA&safe=images&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&as_scoring=d&lr=&num=50&hl=en
CREDAPHRENIA
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_epq=CREDAPHRENIA&safe=images&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&as_scoring=d&lr=&num=50&hl=en
HUMORPHRENIA
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_epq=HUMORPHRENIA&safe=images&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&as_scoring=d&lr=&num=50&hl=en
USCONSTITUTIONALISTPHRENIA
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_epq=USCONSTITUTIONALISTPHRENIA&safe=images&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&as_scoring=d&lr=&num=50&hl=en
ANTIESPIONAPHRENIA
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_epq=ANTIESPIONAPHRENIA&safe=images&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&as_scoring=d&lr=&num=50&hl=en
ANTISPYPHRENIA
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_epq=ANTISPYPHRENIA&safe=images&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&as_scoring=d&lr=&num=50&hl=en
Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt Franco Buday
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_epq=G%F6l%F6k%20Zolt%E1n%20Leenderdt%20Franco%20Buday&safe=images&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&as_scoring=d&lr=&num=50&hl=en
Gölök Buday
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_epq=G%F6l%F6k%20Buday&safe=images&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&as_scoring=d&lr=&num=50&hl=en
Gölök
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_epq=G%F6l%F6k&safe=images&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&as_scoring=d&lr=&num=50&hl=en
Golok Buday
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_epq=Golok%20Buday&safe=images&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&as_scoring=d&lr=&num=50&hl=en
Spam Example...
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=valentinesbj&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=gwX_9.7706%24yU6.1983%40fe01&rnum=1
All The Web...

Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt Franco Buday
http://www.alltheweb.com/search?cat=web&cs=iso-8859-1&l=en&q=G%F6l%F6k+Zolt%E1n+Leenderdt+Franco+Buday&phrase=on
Gölök Buday
http://www.alltheweb.com/search?cat=web&cs=iso-8859-1&l=en&q=G%F6l%F6k+Buday&phrase=on
Gölök
http://www.alltheweb.com/search?cat=web&cs=iso-8859-1&l=en&q=G%F6l%F6k&phrase=on
Golok Buday
http://www.alltheweb.com/search?cat=web&cs=iso-8859-1&l=en&q=Golok+Buday&phrase=on
John Akwei
http://www.alltheweb.com/search?cat=web&cs=iso-8859-1&l=en&q=John+Akwei&phrase=on
Redundancies: http://www.legis.gov.bc.ca/mla/3-1-4.htm

Vancouver Sun: ECT case Rod Keller (rkeller[nobots]@netaxs.com)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=aaojkh%24ooj%40netaxs.com&output=gplain
Psychiatry: For Your Own Good; Posted By David Oaks - Support Coalition
International (dendron[nobots]@efn.org)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=%25PRk3.1381%24J3.33583%40news15.ispnews.com&output=gplain
I am a witness to Mz. [MLA] Clark driving an ambulance as a "Team" Player.It was
on Woodlands @ Hastings I think.
[..]

Docta Gov. Admr. Count Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt Franco Buday; PhG™/D
Aka The Pyromaniac of Madison County.

Writer, Humorist [The Absent Mind], and everything else under the moon. [Also
said to be a multi-trilionare businessman and Navy SEAL]
Vancouver, Neo Sumer/Olympia, Washington/Who knows where else...

X-Links
The Official Black Jester Website: http://www.blackjester.com/
My Ego Times: http://myegotimes.virtualave.net/
R-LPoV aka C.R.E.E.D.
http://myegotimes.virtualave.net/Vancouver.Elections/C.R.E.E.D/
Dictionary: http://myegotimes.virtualave.net/dictionary/
Jim Akwei Vs. NSA; Ft Meade, MA:
http://myegotimes.virtualave.net/mirrors/jim_akwei.vs.nsa.shtml
Item Store: http://myegotimes.virtualave.net/itemshop/
3rd Party Central http://www.3pc.net/link.cgi?insanelylongsigfileonusenet
X-Quotes
"Rape [Censorship, Gun Control, Espionage, etc...] is a true weapon
of mass destruction; that and gun grabbing." -- Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt
Franco Buday; The Absent Mind.
"Pragmatism is a coward's practicality." -- Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt
Franco Buday; The Absent Mind.
"In revenge and in love. woman is more barbarous than
man.". - Dr. F. Nietzsche
"As you have the power, sir, to do some service to letters, I implore
you not to clip the wings of our writers so closely, nor turn into
barndoor fowls those who, allowed a start, might become eagles;
reasonable liberty permits the mind to soar--slavery makes it creep."
-- Voltaire [A Letter To A First Commissioner]
A: Yes, yes. There is a natural law, and it does not consist
either in doing harm to others or in rejoicing thereat. -- [FMA]
Voltaire; Phil. Dict. -- Natural Law.
An itinerant bookseller does not burden himself with a Virgil,
with a Horace, but with a new book, even though it be
detestible. He draws a you aside and says to you: "Sir, do
you want some books from Holland?" [FMA] Voltaire; Phil.
Dict. -- New Novelties (Trends and Fads to Prechew).
"Chance is a word void of meaning, nothing happens without a
cause." -- Voltaire; Phil. Dict. -- Chance
"Cool, like popular, is a word that is often associated with
self betrayal." -- Gölök Buday, 2003 aka The Absent Mind
"One should stat clear of comparing one self to others to feel like
scum, one should compare themselves to what they could be or
what they were for that; the same could be said about feeling
good about one self." -- Gölök Buday, 2003 aka The Absent Mind
"When the poison's pusher uses the poison, you can be sure
he has and has used the antidote." -- Gölök Buday, 2003
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his
enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes
a precedent that will reach to himself." -- Thomas Paine
The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work
and then gets elected and proves it. -P.J. O'Rourke
"There may not be an 'I' in team, but there is an 'I' in Libertarian
(in fact 2)" -- Gölök Buday, April of 2002
"...I would have wished that no one in the state that could claim
he was above the law, and that no one from outside the state could
dictate a law [Fuck the UN] that the state was obliged to recognize.
For regardless of how the government is formally constituted, if
there is a single man not subject to the law, all the others are
necessarily at that man's mercy." -- Jean-Jacques Rousseau;
To The Republic Of Geneva: Discourse On Inequality.
"...It follows that if in such a fortunate situation it (the country/
state) would have nothing to fear but itself, and if citizens were
trained in arms, it would be more for maintaining that soldiery
spirit and noble courage that are so well suited for freedom and
cultivate the taste for it rather than from the necessity for it's
citizens' actual defence. -- Jean-Jacques Rousseau;
To The Republic Of Geneva: Discourse On Inequality.
"Freedom can only exist if all laws apply to all people." --
Jean-Jacques Rousseau; possible paraphrase.
"Think, it's not illegal yet." -- George Clinton
"He who loves himself became great in himself,
and he who loved others became great through
his devotion, and he who loved God became
greater than all." -- Søren Kierkegaard
"Life must be lived forwards, but it can only be
understood backwards" -- Søren Kierkegaard
"A Press That Is Not Free Isn't A Press At All" -- Gölök Buday
"A Government, Of All Things, Is To Be Questioned And
Inspected" -- Gölök Buday
"At The Very Least, Insanity Isn't Unsanitary" -- Gölök Buday
"it is an abomination for a person's tax dollars to be used to
further a faith to which he does not subscribe. You want to
pray, go to church. Nobody's objecting." -- Thomas Jefferson
"I am the first Prime Minister of this country of neither
altogether English nor French origin. So I determined to bring
about a Canadian citizenship that knew no hyphenated
consideration." - Prime Minister Diefenbaker, March 29,
1958, Maclean's.
"We shall never build the nation which our potential resources
make possible by dividing ourselves into Anglophones,
Francophones, multiculturalphones, or whatever kind of
phoneys you choose. I say: Americans, first, last, and always!"
- Gölök Buday, Purposely misquoting the Chiefs Quote For
His Own Agenda (2002).
"Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong."
- Prime Minister Diefenbaker, March 11, 1958
"As long as there is a drop of blood in my body they won't
stop me from talking about freedom." - Prime Minister
Diefenbaker, June 3, 1962, Sudbury, Ontario.
"Freedom includes the right to say what others may object
to and resent... The essence of citizenship is to be tolerant of
strong and provocative words." - Prime Minister Diefenbaker,
April 9, 1970, House of Commons.
"I Am A Surrealists" -- What Salvador Dali Said When
Asked Why He Didn't Belong To The Surrealists (this may
be true, regarding why actors tend not to belong to the
Group of Actors and Libertarians don't always belong to the
Libertarian Party.)
"I wish to preach not the doctrine of ignoble
ease but the doctrine of the strenuous life" --
Theodore Rooseveldt [IV-10-1899, Chicago, IL]
"I prefer to go to church, not have church come to me."
-- Gölök Buday
"It's almost as if he [Bill Clinton] spent 8 years pissing all over
the presidency and on his last day went, 'oh! missed a spot."
-- Lewis Black on Rich Pardon, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
"Honesty Makes An Opinion Important, Dishonesty Makes
It Irrelevant (unimportant even)" -- Gölök Buday; 2002
"An Opinion, Like An Axe, Is Only As Good As The Person
Who Wields It." -- Gölök Buday
"The Value Of A Comment Derives From The Honesty Of The
Orator And/Or Writer." -- Gölök Buday
"The Height Of Genius Is The Ability To Conceal It." --
George Bernard Shaw
"[To My Fellow-Citizens of the United States of America
I put the following work under your protection. It contains my opinion
on religion.] You will do me justice to remember that I have always strenuously
supported the right to his own opinion, however different that opinion may be to
mine. He who denies another this right makes a slave of himself to his present
opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it." -- Thomas
Paine, The Age Of Reason.
"There Is A Difference Between Community Involvement and
Being Involved (Or A Part Of) In A Community." -- Gölök Buday
"We trained hard but it seemed that every time we were
beginning to form into teams, we would be reorganized. I was
to learn later in life that we tend to meet any new situation by
reorganizing. And what a wonderful method it can be for
creating the illusion of progress while producing inefficiency,
confusion and demoralization." -- Gaius Petronius Arbiter,
1st century AD; Satyricon.
"If You Have A Lawsuit, Your Goods, Your Honor, Your Very
Life Depends On The Very Interpretation Of A Book You Never
Read." -- Francois "Voltaire" Marie Arouet; Phil. Dictionary.
"The Suppression Of A Word Is What Gives It Power." --
Lenny Bruce.
"Window Peepers, Authoritarians In General, Tend To Be The
Biggest Scoundrels." -- Gölök Buday
"Sometimes, It's Not A Good Idea To Listen For, But A Good
Question." -- Gölök Buday.
"Small Government's A Start" -- Gölök Buday.
"Funny how diversity is ok unless it's of opinion or philosophical."
-- Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt Franco Buday; On "Divisive Opinions
and Issues;" December 2nd, 2002.
"I rather have one competant employee, than a million incompetent
ones, one competent something than a million incompetent
something; and criminality counts as incompetance in business as
well." -- Gölök Z. L. F. Buday
It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me,
but it can stop him from lynching me,and I think that's pretty important. --
Martin Luther King Jr.
"The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason. I
have never used any other, and I trust I never shall." -- Thomas Paine, The Age
Of Reason
"We are not afraid to follow the truth where ever it may lead, nor [afraid] to
tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it." -- Thomas
Jefferson
"A Republic, Not An Empire." -- Patrick J. Buchanan, Title of His Book
and a point about the USoA.
X-Etcetera...
PS I am not, nor have been, known as Grant Buday
PPS Not Che from che-lives.com

Download Free Agent
http://myegotimes.virtualave.net/ftp/freeagent.32bit-1.21/fa32-121.exe
Free Agent Product PageFree Agent Product Page
http://www.forteinc.com/agent/freagent.htm
Non-ISP News Server
Google Groups:
http://groups.google.com/

The Absent Mind™, Closet Libertarian™, Black Magus™, Bible Thumper™, Blow Load™,
The Voltairian™, The Atomic Wedge™, Wanna-B™, The Black Jester™, Füt Draegger™,
[Rev.] Lucy Für™, The Blue Angel™, The Black Angel™, Riley Bitterman™, Miss Anne
Thrope™, I.M Liberal™, Red Kroch™,Pyromaniac of Madison County™, The
Esoterrorist™, George Steponallofus™, Daemon Mailer Auto-Responder and Part Time
Slave Gimp™ and any other origional works are trademarks of Gölök Buday and all
Constitutional and Intellectual Rights Are Reserved.

246 Lines As Opposed To 1300 Lines on Sig File. @ 32bitx1280x1024 Res.

Soloshow7

May 8, 2004, 3:47:23 AM5/8/04
Vince

Where did you work tonight??

I thought so.

Bozo de Clown

May 8, 2004, 5:41:46 AM5/8/04
Bozo_D...@37.com (Bozo de Clown) wrote in message news:<f259be.040505...@posting.google.com>...

> solo...@aol.com (Soloshow7) wrote in message news:<20040505144747...@mb-m06.aol.com>...

I got to hand it to you SoloShow! You got one HELL of a potty mouth
there. In fact, what you got there is more than a potty mouth, it's a
new school of XTREME comedy. But you've got a problem, Soloshow. New
schticks like yours are extremely portable and easy to steal. Unless
you make your XTREME Comedy uniquely and legally yours, you're going
to lose it! I know this because I'm an intellectual property-rights
attorney. You must trademark-protect your new school of comedy by
opening a school and teaching students the fundamentals of your school
of comedy, which I shall demonstrate should simply be called "XTREME
motherfucking" comedy. I call it XTREME motherfucking comedy becasue
Soloshow has managed to parlay just one word into an entire approach
to delivering comedy, something no one else has done before. I've
studied Solshow comedy and I have narrowed it down to its origins and
bare fundamentals which comes down to just one throughly omniscient
word in the modern urban vocabulary: motherFucker. Please do not be
misled or confused by Soloshow if he appears to be talking trash
directly to YOU personally. That's just a diversion. He's still
fucking you mama. If he's talking trash to you daddy, trust me, he's
still fuck'n you mama. If he's doing you boss or you little
baby-sister, he's really doing you mama. No matter what he says or
what else appears to be happeneing, you must always remember that
Soloshow is DOING YOU MAMA! He is one mean magical motherfucka.
Soloshow has managed to take just one lousy word and a little
lubrication to virtually lay claim on just about anything that moves
and has a mama! This is potent comedy AND Solo knows it. So watch
your damn step, fools. Or your mamas gonna get fucked silly. And
there's nothing you can do about it either. Except maybe enroll as a
student and take his course and be prepared to fuck his mama right
back. Spooge back Solo's mama so hard and so bad she can't see
straight. And one other thing: this new motherfucking school of comedy
will literally turn the fragile relationship between comedian and
heckler UP SIDE DOWN. Don't let spooge and excrement ruin your career
or your day. Prepare now. Someone you love is at stake. And someone
you neither know or like very much is going to take this course and
make devastatingly crude remarks about you mama and what they're going
to do with some or all of their bodily fluids and excrement. Don't
let this happen to you.

-Bozo-

Vince

May 8, 2004, 9:37:12 AM5/8/04
"Soloshow7" <solo...@aol.com <mailto:solo...@aol.com>> wrote in message <news:20040508034723...@mb-m28.aol.com>...> Vince

> Where did you work tonight??
>
> I thought so.

I was busy playing with my new Jack Rabbit vibrator, the one seen on Sex and the City
if you want one it's on Amazon -
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001WWQ7C/104-4457759-9584752?v=glance&n=3767471&s=hpc

Or you are welcome to come over and use mine.

BozodeClown

May 8, 2004, 10:33:24 AM5/8/04
Bozo_D...@37.com (Bozo de Clown) wrote in message news:<f259be.040508...@posting.google.com>...

> Bozo_D...@37.com (Bozo de Clown) wrote in message news:<f259be.040505...@posting.google.com>...
> > solo...@aol.com (Soloshow7) wrote in message news:<20040505144747...@mb-m06.aol.com>...
>
> I got to hand it to you SoloShow! You got one HELL of a potty mouth
> there. In fact, what you got there is more than a potty mouth, it's a
> new school of XTREME comedy. But you've got a problem, Soloshow. New
> schticks like yours are extremely portable and easy to steal. Unless
> you make your XTREME Comedy uniquely and legally yours, you're going
> to lose it! I know this because I'm an intellectual property-rights
> attorney. You must trademark-protect your new school of comedy by
>
> -Bozo-

Hey Mr. Clown,
Do you think your post is so important that you put it here and then
start a new thread with the same post. Quit taking up space and die.
BdCII

BozodeClown

May 8, 2004, 10:36:13 AM5/8/04
solo...@aol.com (Soloshow7) wrote in message news:<20040508034723...@mb-m28.aol.com>...

> Vince
>
> Where did you work tonight??
>
> I thought so.

Where did you work and what is that on your chin?
I thought so.
V.

jhen...@juno.com

May 8, 2004, 1:12:52 PM5/8/04
something ugly and stupid fucked somthing ugly and stupid, the result
is this poor excuse for anything. it is a nothing, crawling around
with the humans. i picture Golem from the Rings movies, ignore it and
it will slime away.

hypocr...@seal.navy.buggeredbynsc.int.nwo.gov (Gölök Z.L.F Buday, AKA The Absent Mind? AKA Rev. Lucy Für? AKA Jean Paul Satire?) wrote in message news:<409c84d2...@news.aebc.com>...

> Docta Gov. Admr. Count Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt Franco Buday; PhG?/D

> ?

> Download Free Agent
> http://myegotimes.virtualave.net/ftp/freeagent.32bit-1.21/fa32-121.exe
> Free Agent Product PageFree Agent Product Page
> http://www.forteinc.com/agent/freagent.htm
> Non-ISP News Server
> Google Groups:
> http://groups.google.com/
>

> The Absent Mind?, Closet Libertarian?, Black Magus?, Bible Thumper?, Blow Load?,
> The Voltairian?, The Atomic Wedge?, Wanna-B?, The Black Jester?, Füt Draegger?,
> [Rev.] Lucy Für?, The Blue Angel?, The Black Angel?, Riley Bitterman?, Miss Anne
> Thrope?, I.M Liberal?, Red Kroch?,Pyromaniac of Madison County?, The
> Esoterrorist?, George Steponallofus?, Daemon Mailer Auto-Responder and Part Time
> Slave Gimp? and any other origional works are trademarks of Gölök Buday and all

VinceNoSpam

May 8, 2004, 1:29:50 PM5/8/04
Bozod...@usa.com (BozodeClown) wrote in message news:<23b77c30.04050...@posting.google.com>...

Hey Bozo II,
If you're going to pretend to be me, at least come up with a different
email address so it won't be so obvious that you're still a/the Bozo.
All that aside, I would also like to find out what is on
Solo...@aol.com's chin although if past history means anything,
given Solo's love for men, I think we both know what that is on his
chin....lovejuice from one of his manlove fruits.
The real V.

Bozo de Clown

May 8, 2004, 4:46:54 PM5/8/04
Bozod...@usa.com (BozodeClown) wrote in message news:<23b77c30.04050...@posting.google.com>...

> Bozo_D...@37.com (Bozo de Clown) wrote in message news:<f259be.040508...@posting.google.com>...
> > Bozo_D...@37.com (Bozo de Clown) wrote in message news:<f259be.040505...@posting.google.com>...
> > > solo...@aol.com (Soloshow7) wrote in message news:<20040505144747...@mb-m06.aol.com>...
> >
> > I got to hand it to you SoloShow! You got one HELL of a potty mouth ...
>
> > -Bozo-
>
> Hey Mr. Clown,
>
> Do you think your post is so important that you have to put it here AND
> start a new thread with it?
>
> BdCII

YES, asshole. And you don't exist, asshole.

-Bozo-

Gölök Z.L.F Buday, AKA The Absent Mind™ AKA Rev. Lucy Für™ AKA Jean Paul Satire™

May 8, 2004, 5:47:45 PM5/8/04
X-Body

I often feel like Golem from Dragon Warrior or the Final Fantasy Series.
Hehehe.....

On 8 May 2004 10:12:52 -0700, jhen...@juno.com wrote:

>:-{P>something ugly and stupid fucked somthing ugly and stupid, the result
>:-{P>is this poor excuse for anything. it is a nothing, crawling around
>:-{P>with the humans. i picture Golem from the Rings movies, ignore it and
>:-{P>it will slime away.

>:-{P>
>:-{P>
>:-{P>
>:-{P>
>:-{P>
>:-{P>

>:-{P>
>:-{P>hypocr...@seal.navy.buggeredbynsc.int.nwo.gov (Gölök Z.L.F Buday, AKA The Absent Mind? AKA Rev. Lucy Für? AKA Jean Paul Satire?) wrote in message news:<409c84d2...@news.aebc.com>...
>:-{P>> X-Body
>:-{P>>

>:-{P>> On 07 May 2004 03:18:08 GMT, solo...@aol.com (Soloshow7) wrote:
>:-{P>>

>:-{P>> >:-{P>Gayboy troll, now there's a zinger.

>:-{P>> >:-{P>
>:-{P>> >:-{P>Stop, I'm so hurt.
>:-{P>> >:-{P>
>:-{P>> >:-{P>Please don't call me anymore names.
>:-{P>> >:-{P>
>:-{P>> >:-{P>I...can't take it......
>:-{P>> >:-{P>
>:-{P>> >:-{P>Oh btw
>:-{P>> >:-{P>
>:-{P>> >:-{P>You're ugly.
>:-{P>> >:-{P>
>:-{P>> >:-{P>You got a little dick.
>:-{P>> >:-{P>
>:-{P>> >:-{P>And I fucked you mom in the ass last night and shot a load deep in her anus.
>:-{P>> >:-{P>
>:-{P>> >:-{P>Then your alcoholic dad sucked the sppoge outta her ass and swallowed it.
>:-{P>> >:-{P>
>:-{P>> >:-{P>Damn Vince, your Dad's kinda freaky.
>:-{P>> >:-{P>
>:-{P>> >:-{P>Write back soon

>:-{P>>
>:-{P>> How about the most overused personal attack "your insane" or the similar "take
>:-{P>> your meds."
>:-{P>>
>:-{P>> Who the fuck is Golock.
>:-{P>>

X-Sigfile

X-Sigfile

Google Groups:
http://groups.google.com/

The Absent Mind™, Closet Libertarian™, Black Magus™, Bible Thumper™, Blow Load™,

The Voltairian™, The Atomic Wedge™, Wanna-B™, The Black Jester™, Füt Draegger™,
[Rev.] Lucy Für™, The Blue Angel™, The Black Angel™, Riley Bitterman™, Miss Anne
Thrope™, I.M Liberal™, Red Kroch™,Pyromaniac of Madison County™, The

Esoterrorist™, George Steponallofus™, Daemon Mailer Auto-Responder and Part Time
Slave Gimp™ and any other origional works are trademarks of Gölök Buday and all

Tommy Joseph

May 8, 2004, 9:32:55 PM5/8/04
in article b0e394f7.04050...@posting.google.com,
jhen...@juno.com at jhen...@juno.com wrote on 5/8/04 1:12 PM:

> something ugly and stupid fucked somthing ugly and stupid, the result
> is this poor excuse for anything. it is a nothing, crawling around
> with the humans. i picture Golem from the Rings movies, ignore it and
> it will slime away.

Ugly and stupid people watch the Rings movies.

Tommy Joe

VinceNoSpam

May 9, 2004, 12:33:28 AM5/9/04
Vince <vi...@writeme.com> wrote in message news:<52e76324...@writeme.com>...

That's more like it. Now you almost can fool people into thinking
you're me but you can't sign up as VinceNoSpam so if you can figure
out how to do that then you can sound ignorant under a different ID
just like solo...@aol.com
Easily the most ignorant and chickenshit guy on here is
Solo...@aol.com because like all of the Bozo Clowns and Chafey
bullshit queens, he doesn't ever reveal who he is and shouldn't
because it would be a bad healthplan.
Chickenshit ignore pussies who wouldn't last two minutes in the ring
with me or couldn't follow Pauly Shore on stage.
V.

Soloshow7

May 9, 2004, 2:02:13 PM5/9/04
Sooooo.....Vince.

I'm sorry, what was the name of the comedy club where you worked over the
weekend???

Heh heh heh

I thought so.

Gölök Z.L.F Buday, AKA The Absent Mind™ AKA Rev. Lucy Für™ AKA Jean Paul Satire™

May 9, 2004, 4:46:58 PM5/9/04
X-Body

On Sat, 08 May 2004 21:32:55 -0400, Tommy Joseph <jo...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>:-{P>in article b0e394f7.04050...@posting.google.com,
>:-{P>jhen...@juno.com at jhen...@juno.com wrote on 5/8/04 1:12 PM:
>:-{P>

>:-{P>> something ugly and stupid fucked somthing ugly and stupid, the result
>:-{P>> is this poor excuse for anything. it is a nothing, crawling around
>:-{P>> with the humans. i picture Golem from the Rings movies, ignore it and
>:-{P>> it will slime away.

>:-{P> Ugly and stupid people watch the Rings movies.
>:-{P>
>:-{P>Tommy Joe

I suppose he might have been lined up for days dressed like a Magician;
appearently not knowing what a Golem or slime is would be a symptom of this;
perhaps he meant goblin, but I still don't get this slime away, slither
maybe...hah! Goalie, as in sports, I understand may have came from the
mythilogical [Stone] Golem.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=gwX_9.7706%24yU6.1983%40fe01&output=gplain

Google Groups:
http://groups.google.com/

The Absent Mind™, Closet Libertarian™, Black Magus™, Bible Thumper™, Blow Load™,

The Voltairian™, The Atomic Wedge™, Wanna-B™, The Black Jester™, Füt Draegger™,
[Rev.] Lucy Für™, The Blue Angel™, The Black Angel™, Riley Bitterman™, Miss Anne
Thrope™, I.M Liberal™, Red Kroch™,Pyromaniac of Madison County™, The

Esoterrorist™, George Steponallofus™, Daemon Mailer Auto-Responder and Part Time
Slave Gimp™ and any other origional works are trademarks of Gölök Buday and all

Gölök Z.L.F Buday, AKA The Absent Mind™ AKA Rev. Lucy Für™ AKA Jean Paul Satire™

May 9, 2004, 5:02:06 PM5/9/04
X-Body

On 8 May 2004 21:33:28 -0700, vi...@writeme.com (VinceNoSpam) wrote:

>:-{P>Vince <vi...@writeme.com> wrote in message news:<52e76324...@writeme.com>...
>:-{P>> "Soloshow7" <solo...@aol.com <mailto:solo...@aol.com>> wrote in message <news:20040508034723...@mb-m28.aol.com>...> Vince
>:-{P>> >
>:-{P>> > Where did you work tonight??
>:-{P>> >
>:-{P>> > I thought so.
>:-{P>>
>:-{P>> I was busy playing with my new Jack Rabbit vibrator, the one seen on Sex and the City
>:-{P>> if you want one it's on Amazon -
>:-{P>> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001WWQ7C/104-4457759-9584752?v=glance&n=3767471&s=hpc
>:-{P>>
>:-{P>> Or you are welcome to come over and use mine.
>:-{P>>
>:-{P>> V
>:-{P>
>:-{P>That's more like it. Now you almost can fool people into thinking
>:-{P>you're me but you can't sign up as VinceNoSpam so if you can figure
>:-{P>out how to do that then you can sound ignorant under a different ID
>:-{P>just like solo...@aol.com
>:-{P>Easily the most ignorant and chickenshit guy on here is
>:-{P>Solo...@aol.com because like all of the Bozo Clowns and Chafey
>:-{P>bullshit queens, he doesn't ever reveal who he is and shouldn't
>:-{P>because it would be a bad healthplan.
>:-{P>Chickenshit ignore pussies who wouldn't last two minutes in the ring
>:-{P>with me or couldn't follow Pauly Shore on stage.
>:-{P>V.

You hide behind a pseudonymn as well, how are you braver?
How do you even exist that way without Aan identity, but plenty of opinions and
claims of superiority?

Immortalist

May 9, 2004, 5:57:26 PM5/9/04

Satire™" <hypocr...@seal.navy.buggeredbynsc.int.nwo.gov> wrote in message

> X-Body
>
> On Sat, 08 May 2004 21:32:55 -0400, Tommy Joseph <jo...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> >:-{P>in article b0e394f7.04050...@posting.google.com,
> >:-{P>jhen...@juno.com at jhen...@juno.com wrote on 5/8/04 1:12 PM:
> >:-{P>
> >:-{P>> something ugly and stupid fucked somthing ugly and stupid, the result
> >:-{P>> is this poor excuse for anything. it is a nothing, crawling around
> >:-{P>> with the humans. i picture Golem from the Rings movies, ignore it and
> >:-{P>> it will slime away.

1. You are just a waste of sperm

2. Idiots beget idiots

Which is the plonker referring to 1. or 2.?

> >:-{P> Ugly and stupid people watch the Rings movies.

Therefore some people are ugly and stupid but not all people that watch Rings
movies are ugly and stupid but some are?

Gölök Z.L.F Buday, AKA The Absent Mind™ AKA Rev. Lucy Für™ AKA Phil Lander™

May 9, 2004, 6:48:56 PM5/9/04
X-Body

On Sun, 9 May 2004 14:57:26 -0700, "Immortalist" <Reanima...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>:-{P>
>:-{P>"Gölök Z.L.F Buday, AKA The Absent Mind™ AKA Rev. Lucy Für™ AKA Jean Paul
>:-{P>Satire™" <hypocr...@seal.navy.buggeredbynsc.int.nwo.gov> wrote in message
>:-{P>news:409e98b...@news.aebc.com...

>:-{P>> X-Body
>:-{P>>

>:-{P>> On Sat, 08 May 2004 21:32:55 -0400, Tommy Joseph <jo...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>:-{P>>

>:-{P>> >:-{P>in article b0e394f7.04050...@posting.google.com,
>:-{P>> >:-{P>jhen...@juno.com at jhen...@juno.com wrote on 5/8/04 1:12 PM:

>:-{P>> >:-{P>
>:-{P>> >:-{P>> something ugly and stupid fucked somthing ugly and stupid, the result

>:-{P>> >:-{P>> is this poor excuse for anything. it is a nothing, crawling around
>:-{P>> >:-{P>> with the humans. i picture Golem from the Rings movies, ignore it and
>:-{P>> >:-{P>> it will slime away.
>:-{P>>
>:-{P>
>:-{P>1. You are just a waste of sperm
>:-{P>
>:-{P>2. Idiots beget idiots
>:-{P>
>:-{P>Which is the plonker referring to 1. or 2.?
>:-{P>
>:-{P>> >:-{P> Ugly and stupid people watch the Rings movies.
>:-{P>>
>:-{P>
>:-{P>Therefore some people are ugly and stupid but not all people that watch Rings
>:-{P>movies are ugly and stupid but some are?

Some have sociological reasons, sometimes to observe others watching.

From: hypocr...@seal.navy.buggeredbynsc.int.nwo.gov (Gölök Z.L.F Buday, AKA
The Absent Mind™ AKA Rev. Lucy Für™ AKA Jean Paul Satire™)
Newsgroups:
alt.politics.libertarian,alt.freedom,alt.freespeech,van.general,bc.politics,alt.sci.sociology,alt.mindcontrol
Subject: Repost-from-emailfwd: FWD-USENET: Welfare State Woes.... ...
[Political Egotist's Public Statement] [LBTR] [LIBTR] [ASS-C] [MDIA] [MHT]
[CIA] [TM] [NSA] [NLP] [LP] [CAR87] [NSC] [LIBERPHRENIA] [ANTIRAPEPHRENIA]
[CREDAPHRENIA] [HUMORPHRENIA] [MORALPHREENIA] [ANTISPYPHRENIA]
[USCONSTITUTIONALISTPHRENIA] [ANTIESPIONAPHRENIA]
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:15:22 GMT

X-Body

Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:25:27 -0700
To: Media and Witnesses <mediawit-pri...@myegotimes.virtualave.net>
From: "Gölök \" The Absent
Mind\
" Buday of The Voltairian News [Strangling] Wire"
<voltairian...@nobodts.iready.ca>
Subject: FWD-USENET: Welfare State Woes.... ... [Political Egotist's
Public Statement]
Cc: Ambulance Jockey and Re-Education Minister and DP
<christy.clark.mla[nobodto]@leg.bc.ca>,
"BC Civ. Lib. Ass." <info[nobodto]@bccla.org>,
Questionable Mayor Larry Campbell
<larry_campbell[nobodto]@city.vancouver.bc.ca>,
Vancouver Government -- Etc... <mayorandcouncil[nobodto]@city.vancouver.bc.ca>,
"Redundant Ministries -- BC":;,w...@cyberus.ca,taxpayer[nobodto]@shawbiz.ca,
t...@telus.net,abatra@[nobodto]shawbiz.ca,gary.collins.mla[nobodto]@leg.bc.ca,
geoff.plant.mla@[nobodto]leg.bc.ca,collin.hansen[nobodto]@leg.bc.ca

[x-flowed]
Subject: Welfare State Woes.... ... [Political Egotist's Public Statement]
Welfare State Woes....

Careless social spending and taxation to a point will eventually create a
fiscal Armageddon; eventually no one can afford the taxes and then even welfare,

disability,other social programs, Political Pay (Politician Salary), Politician
Pensions, Government Debts, Monarchal-Regal Welfare, Minister's or Secretary's
Pay, Etc... will bounce and be unplayable and government becomes a dead beat
created by corruption in the Oligarchy's and Communist infrastructures.
Authoritarianism doesn't work; it creates a fiscal implosion that sucks
everyone in it.

X-Sigfile
[..]
Usenet: news:bc.politics,
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=bc.politics&ie=ISO-8859-1&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search;
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=van.general&ie=ISO-8859-1&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search;
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=alt.politics.libertarian&ie=ISO-8859-1&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search;
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=alt.freedom&ie=ISO-8859-1&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search;
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=alt.mindcontrol&ie=ISO-8859-1&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search;
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=alt.sci.sociology&ie=ISO-8859-1&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search
[..]

Vancouver Sun: ECT case Rod Keller (rkeller[nobots]@netaxs.com)

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22Riverview+Hospital%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=aaojkh%24ooj%40netaxs.com&rnum=6

Psychiatry: For Your Own Good; Posted By David Oaks - Support Coalition
International (dendron[nobots]@efn.org)

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22Psychiatric+Assessment+Unit%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=%25PRk3.1381%24J3.33583%40news15.ispnews.com&rnum=2

[..]

"Often your best supporter is the one who is most critical of your campaigns;
military and/or political. Sometimes the best patriot is the one who defends
America's (or another country's) constitution and questions it's leaders;
anyone who thinks that's treason is obviously a jingoist." -- Gölök Zoltán

Leenderdt Franco Buday; The Absent Mind.

"Censorship, that is the true weapon of mass destruction; that and gun

grabbing." -- Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt Franco Buday; The Absent Mind.

X-Sigfile

Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt Franco Buday
The Voltairian News Service/Wire & TMET
Freelance Writer [The Absent Mind]; Humorist; Mental Patient ; Politician
Vancouver, BC (Neo Sumer) USA

Political Egotist is a Former, As Listed Publically, Miserable Failure of A
Mayoral Candidate in Vancouver who ran on a Independent but a, ignored,
rather Libertarian Platform; Gölök Z.L.F Buday (96), Gölök (B.J.) Buday (02):
BJ = Black Jester

[..]

"The follie of government health care and education is that you rarely get
either healthcare and education but you get plenty of government." -- Gölök
Zoltán Leenderdt Franco Buday AKA The Absent Mind™

"If you think healthcare is expensive now, wait until government gives it away
for free." -- P.J O' Rourke

"Free government healthcare and ediucation are on the way, and soon no one will
be able to afford either." -- P.J. O'Rourke

"The [shadow] government(s) and it's espial industrial complex, aka the
Oligarchies, are creating a fiscal implosion that will soon cause no government
check to cash wihout a bounce, even the politicians pension is not immune." --
Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt Franco Buday AKA The Absent Mind™

* To those Axis of Evil (doers) nerds (Bush Jr., etc...) here's the translation
that could have been a nice way of putting it until you idiots obsessed with a
good concept gone to bad production values and ruined it even more (oddly enough
this one was one of the better ones) "State of Decay," no literal Vampires
though; just blood sucking politicians and bureaucrats and the Queen blood
sucker in England. Maybe Entrophy increasing would be easier for you to get;
don't let anyone hide behind pillars. <--- for the sigfile bitchers (Worst
signature file ever)

Thomas SZasz
http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Thomas_Szasz/

Corporate Welfare
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22Corporate+Welfare%22+%22The+Voltairian%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=ISO-8859-1&start=10&sa=N
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22Corporate+Welfare%22+%22The+Voltairian%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=ISO-8859-1&start=20&sa=N&filter=0
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&q=%22Corporate+Welfare%22+%22Buday%22
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22Corporate+Welfare%22+%22Buday%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=ISO-8859-1&filter=0
Fiscal
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22Fiscal%22+%22Buday%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22Fiscal%22+%22Buday%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=ISO-8859-1&filter=0
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22Fiscal%22+%22Black+Jester%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22Fiscal%22+%22Black+Jester%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=ISO-8859-1&filter=0
FWD: [ASS-C] Equality 000,000,000
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22Fiscal%22+%22Buday%22&start=10&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=ISO-8859-1&selm=Hi1Ra.1955%24C71.1674%40fe01.atl2.webusenet.com&rnum=19
Tourism and the Canadian Pathetique.....
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22Fiscal+Implosion%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=ISO-8859-1&selm=4031770b.18669751%40news.aebc.com&rnum=5
LIBTR; COM; WoMN: Oligopolis.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22Corporate+Welfare%22+%22The+Voltairian%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=ISO-8859-1&selm=GfuR9.7745%24wQ1.4696%40fe01&rnum=1
...Olympolitics and the Self Proclaimed Free Enterprize Party......
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22Corporate+Welfare%22+%22The+Voltairian%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=ISO-8859-1&selm=BJg2a.2985%24FT2.2075%40fe01.atl2.webusenet.com&rnum=8
[LIBTR; BCP; BC; VAN; VANG; PILLAR:] Time To Play Oligopoly -- Continued
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22Corporate+Welfare%22+%22The+Voltairian%22&start=10&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=ISO-8859-1&selm=K7uR9.7720%24wQ1.454%40fe01&rnum=13

X-Sigfile

Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt Franco Buday
The Voltairian News Service/Wire & TMET
Freelance Writer [The Absent Mind]; Humorist; Mental Patient ; Politician
Vancouver, BC (Neo Sumer) USA

Political Egotist is a Former, As Listed Publically, Miserable Failure of A
Mayoral Candidate in Vancouver who ran on a Independent but a, ignored, rather
Libertarian Platform; Gölök Z.L.F Buday (96), Gölök (B.J.) Buday (02): BJ =
Black Jester
Political Egotist, is just a parody of those who think they are so special for
running for office, or an organization or winning office that they should have a
title under their name as if they are better then anyone else writing to the
editor or holding an opinion.
Google Groups....
LIBTR

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=LIBTR&ie=ISO-8859-1&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search
LIBERPHRENIA
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=LIBERPHRENIA&btnG=Google+Search
ANTIRAPEPHRENIA
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=ANTIRAPEPHRENIA&btnG=Google+Search
CREDAPHRENIA
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=CREDAPHRENIA&btnG=Google+Search
HUMORPHRENIA
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=HUMORPHRENIA&btnG=Google+Search
USCONSTITUTIONALISTPHRENIA
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=USCONSTITUTIONALISTPHRENIA&btnG=Google+Search
ANTIESPIONAPHRENIA
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=ANTIESPIONAPHRENIA&btnG=Google+Search
ANTISPYPHRENIA
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ANTISPYPHRENIA&btnG=Google+Search&hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1

Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt Franco Buday

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22G%F6l%F6k+Zolt%E1n+Leenderdt+Franco+Buday%22&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search
Gölök Buday
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22G%F6l%F6k+Buday%22&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search
Gölök
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=G%F6l%F6k&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search
Golok Buday
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22Golok+Buday%22&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search
Spam Example...

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=valentinesbj&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=gwX_9.7706%24yU6.1983%40fe01&rnum=1
All The Web...

Vancouver Sun: ECT case Rod Keller (rkeller[nobots]@netaxs.com)

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22Riverview+Hospital%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=aaojkh%24ooj%40netaxs.com&rnum=6

Psychiatry: For Your Own Good; Posted By David Oaks - Support Coalition
International (dendron[nobots]@efn.org)

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22Psychiatric+Assessment+Unit%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=%25PRk3.1381%24J3.33583%40news15.ispnews.com&rnum=2

Gölök Z.L.F Buday, AKA The Absent Mind™ AKA Rev. Lucy Für™ AKA Phil Lander™

May 9, 2004, 6:57:09 PM5/9/04

wrote:

>:-{P>
>:-{P>"Gölök Z.L.F Buday, AKA The Absent Mind™ AKA Rev. Lucy Für™ AKA Jean Paul
>:-{P>Satire™" <hypocr...@seal.navy.buggeredbynsc.int.nwo.gov> wrote in message
>:-{P>news:409e98b...@news.aebc.com...

>:-{P>> X-Body
>:-{P>>

>:-{P>> On Sat, 08 May 2004 21:32:55 -0400, Tommy Joseph <jo...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>:-{P>>

>:-{P>> >:-{P>in article b0e394f7.04050...@posting.google.com,
>:-{P>> >:-{P>jhen...@juno.com at jhen...@juno.com wrote on 5/8/04 1:12 PM:

>:-{P>> >:-{P>
>:-{P>> >:-{P>> something ugly and stupid fucked somthing ugly and stupid, the result

>:-{P>> >:-{P>> is this poor excuse for anything. it is a nothing, crawling around
>:-{P>> >:-{P>> with the humans. i picture Golem from the Rings movies, ignore it and
>:-{P>> >:-{P>> it will slime away.
>:-{P>>
>:-{P>

>:-{P>1. You are just a waste of sperm
>:-{P>
>:-{P>2. Idiots beget idiots
>:-{P>

>:-{P>Which is the plonker referring to 1. or 2.?
>:-{P>
>:-{P>> >:-{P> Ugly and stupid people watch the Rings movies.
>:-{P>>
>:-{P>

>:-{P>Therefore some people are ugly and stupid but not all people that watch Rings
>:-{P>movies are ugly and stupid but some are?

Some have sociological reasons, sometimes to observe others watching.

X-Sigfile

greater than all." -- Sřren Kierkegaard

"Life must be lived forwards, but it can only be

understood backwards" -- Sřren Kierkegaard

Esoterrorist™, Jean(-)Paul(-)Satire™, Phil Lander(s)™, George Steponallofus™,

Immortalist

May 9, 2004, 6:59:42 PM5/9/04

"Gölök Z.L.F Buday, AKA The Absent Mind™ AKA Rev. Lucy Für™ AKA Phil Lander™"
<hypocr...@seal.navy.buggeredbynsc.int.nwo.gov> wrote in message

Does this exaust the possibility space of all possible ring wankers?

> greater than all." -- Sřren Kierkegaard

> "Life must be lived forwards, but it can only be

> understood backwards" -- Sřren Kierkegaard

Soloshow7

May 9, 2004, 10:10:33 PM5/9/04
Golok

What is all that shit after your name?

VinceNoSpam

May 9, 2004, 10:15:01 PM5/9/04
solo...@aol.com (Soloshow7) wrote in message news:<20040509140213...@mb-m19.aol.com>...

Hey my little gayboy troll, I actually did work at a well know club
this last week. Soooo......gayboy, what bus station were you
soliciting at this week???

Soloshow7

May 9, 2004, 11:03:50 PM5/9/04
>I actually did work at a well know club
>this last week.

I meant on stage, not serving drinks.

Gimme a scotch and water and some of them chicken wings, and make it snappy
boy.

Tommy Joseph

May 10, 2004, 12:15:05 AM5/10/04
in article 2de07ec7.0405...@posting.google.com, VinceNoSpam at
vi...@writeme.com wrote on 5/9/04 10:15 PM:

So, you worked at a well known club last week. Is this like saying you
sucked a well known person's cock last week? I sucked Rock Hudson's dick
once, but I didn't know he was going to die young. I should have gotten him
to sign a contract of some sort or maybe have him put me in his will. Now
he's dead and all I have are worthless memories. So, you worked a well
known club last week - so what? This, of course, as you already know, means
absolutely nothing.

Tommy Joe

Bozo de Clown

May 10, 2004, 2:13:09 AM5/10/04
solo...@aol.com (Soloshow7) wrote in message news:<20040505144747...@mb-m06.aol.com>...

> I mean have you seen this stuff??
> I can't make heads or tails of it.
> What is it? Is it funny??
> It's so thick I can't get through it but fuck there sure is ALOT OF IT.
> Geez, this guy makes Tommy Joe look like a slacker.
> His sig line is unreal.
> Is he just a nutjob with a lot of time??
> Can anyone provide a logical anyalsis and some insight of this stuff?
> I don't think anybody reads it beacause there are never any answers to it.

Can anyone explain Golock Buday??
Sure. It's when spooge and mental illness get together and have
newsgroups as children.

-Bozo-

alt.freedom
alt.freespeech
rec.arts.drwho
van.general
alt.sci.sociology
alt.mindcontrol
alt.comedy.standup
alt.adnauseum
alt.Adinfinitum

Gölök Z.L.F Buday, AKA The Absent Mind™ AKA Rev. Lucy Für™ AKA Phil Lander™

May 10, 2004, 5:54:15 PM5/10/04
On 10 May 2004 02:10:33 GMT, solo...@aol.com (Soloshow7) wrote:

>:-{P>Golok
>:-{P>
>:-{P>What is all that shit after your name?

How do you mean?

[...]

May 10, 2004, 5:56:17 PM5/10/04
X-Body

On 9 May 2004 19:15:01 -0700, vi...@writeme.com (VinceNoSpam) wrote:

>:-{P>solo...@aol.com (Soloshow7) wrote in message news:<20040509140213...@mb-m19.aol.com>...
>:-{P>> Sooooo.....Vince.
>:-{P>>
>:-{P>> I'm sorry, what was the name of the comedy club where you worked over the
>:-{P>> weekend???
>:-{P>>
>:-{P>> Heh heh heh

>:-{P>>
>:-{P>> I thought so.
>:-{P>

>:-{P>Hey my little gayboy troll, I actually did work at a well know club
>:-{P>this last week. Soooo......gayboy, what bus station were you
>:-{P>soliciting at this week???
>:-{P>Heh heh heh

>:-{P>I thought so.

He was rather unfair, even comedy clubs need janitors.

X-Sigfile

greater than all." -- Sřren Kierkegaard

"Life must be lived forwards, but it can only be

understood backwards" -- Sřren Kierkegaard

Gölök Z.L.F Buday, AKA The Absent Mind™ AKA Rev. Lucy Für™ AKA Phil Lander™

May 10, 2004, 6:00:37 PM5/10/04
X-Body

On Mon, 10 May 2004 00:15:05 -0400, Tommy Joseph <jo...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>:-{P>in article 2de07ec7.0405...@posting.google.com, VinceNoSpam at
>:-{P>vi...@writeme.com wrote on 5/9/04 10:15 PM:
>:-{P>
>:-{P>> solo...@aol.com (Soloshow7) wrote in message
>:-{P>> news:<20040509140213...@mb-m19.aol.com>...

>:-{P>>> Sooooo.....Vince.
>:-{P>>>
>:-{P>>> I'm sorry, what was the name of the comedy club where you worked over the
>:-{P>>> weekend???
>:-{P>>>
>:-{P>>> Heh heh heh
>:-{P>>>
>:-{P>>> I thought so.
>:-{P>>
>:-{P>> Hey my little gayboy troll, I actually did work at a well know club
>:-{P>> this last week. Soooo......gayboy, what bus station were you
>:-{P>> soliciting at this week???
>:-{P>> Heh heh heh
>:-{P>> I thought so.

>:-{P>
>:-{P>
>:-{P> So, you worked at a well known club last week. Is this like saying you
>:-{P>sucked a well known person's cock last week? I sucked Rock Hudson's dick
>:-{P>once, but I didn't know he was going to die young. I should have gotten him
>:-{P>to sign a contract of some sort or maybe have him put me in his will. Now
>:-{P>he's dead and all I have are worthless memories. So, you worked a well
>:-{P>known club last week - so what? This, of course, as you already know, means
>:-{P>absolutely nothing.

>:-{P>
>:-{P>Tommy Joe

>:-{P>

Does well known really matter? Is he funny, that's the question. Comedians are
funny with or without a pay check.

X-Sigfile

greater than all." -- Søren Kierkegaard

"Life must be lived forwards, but it can only be

understood backwards" -- Søren Kierkegaard

Gölök Z.L.F Buday, AKA The Absent Mind™ AKA Rev. Lucy Für™ AKA Phil Lander™

May 10, 2004, 6:23:37 PM5/10/04
X-Body

On 9 May 2004 23:13:09 -0700, Hack, Bozo_D...@37.com (Bozo de Clown) wrote in
alt.comedy.standup:

>:-{P>solo...@aol.com (Soloshow7) wrote in message news:<20040505144747...@mb-m06.aol.com>...
>:-{P>
>:-{P>> I mean have you seen this stuff??
>:-{P>> I can't make heads or tails of it.
>:-{P>> What is it? Is it funny??
>:-{P>> It's so thick I can't get through it but fuck there sure is ALOT OF IT.
>:-{P>> Geez, this guy makes Tommy Joe look like a slacker.
>:-{P>> His sig line is unreal.
>:-{P>> Is he just a nutjob with a lot of time??
>:-{P>> Can anyone provide a logical anyalsis and some insight of this stuff?
>:-{P>> I don't think anybody reads it beacause there are never any answers to it.
>:-{P>
>:-{P>
>:-{P>Can anyone explain Golock Buday??
>:-{P>Sure. It's when spooge and mental illness get together and have
>:-{P>newsgroups as children.
>:-{P>
>:-{P>-Bozo-

A pitiful refuge of scoundrels, to lower one self to accuse someone of being
mentally ill among other unfunny personal attacks in a comedy newsgroup.

Zig File

May 10, 2004, 7:19:24 PM5/10/04
On Mon, 10 May 2004 21:54:15 GMT,

AKA The Absent Mind™ AKA Rev. Lucy Für™ AKA Phil Lander™) wrote:

>On 10 May 2004 02:10:33 GMT, solo...@aol.com (Soloshow7) wrote:
>
>>:-{P>Golok
>>:-{P>
>>:-{P>What is all that shit after your name?
>
>How do you mean?

Why do you feel it necessary to reproduce hundreds of lines of crap
that no one ever reads in every single one of your posts as well as
write subject lines longer than most newsreaders can possibly show?

Immortalist

May 10, 2004, 7:55:59 PM5/10/04

"Gölök Z.L.F Buday, AKA The Absent Mind™ AKA Rev. Lucy Für™ AKA Phil Lander™"
<hypocr...@seal.navy.buggeredbynsc.int.nwo.gov> wrote in message

Are you agreeing then or conceeding?

> greater than all." -- Søren Kierkegaard

> "Life must be lived forwards, but it can only be

> understood backwards" -- Søren Kierkegaard

Gölök Z.L.F Buday, AKA The Absent Mind™ AKA Rev. Lucy Für™ AKA Phil Landers™

May 11, 2004, 9:04:11 PM5/11/04
X-Body

On Mon, 10 May 2004 16:55:59 -0700, "Immortalist" <Reanima...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>:-{P>
>:-{P>"Gölök Z.L.F Buday, AKA The Absent Mind™ AKA Rev. Lucy Für™ AKA Phil Lander™"
>:-{P><hypocr...@seal.navy.buggeredbynsc.int.nwo.gov> wrote in message
>:-{P>news:409eb741...@news.aebc.com...

>:-{P>> X-Body
>:-{P>>

>:-{P>> On Sun, 9 May 2004 14:57:26 -0700, "Immortalist" <Reanima...@yahoo.com>

>:-{P>> wrote:
>:-{P>>
>:-{P>> >:-{P>

>:-{P>> >:-{P>"Gölök Z.L.F Buday, AKA The Absent Mind™ AKA Rev. Lucy Für™ AKA Jean Paul

>:-{P>> >:-{P>Satire™" <hypocr...@seal.navy.buggeredbynsc.int.nwo.gov> wrote in
>:-{P>message
>:-{P>> >:-{P>news:409e98b...@news.aebc.com...
>:-{P>> >:-{P>> X-Body

>:-{P>> >:-{P>>
>:-{P>> >:-{P>> On Sat, 08 May 2004 21:32:55 -0400, Tommy Joseph <jo...@bellsouth.net>

>:-{P>wrote:

>:-{P>> >:-{P>>
>:-{P>> >:-{P>> >:-{P>in article b0e394f7.04050...@posting.google.com,

>:-{P>> >:-{P>> >:-{P>jhen...@juno.com at jhen...@juno.com wrote on 5/8/04 1:12 PM:

>:-{P>> >:-{P>> >:-{P>
>:-{P>> >:-{P>> >:-{P>> something ugly and stupid fucked somthing ugly and stupid, the

>:-{P>result
>:-{P>> >:-{P>> >:-{P>> is this poor excuse for anything. it is a nothing, crawling
>:-{P>around
>:-{P>> >:-{P>> >:-{P>> with the humans. i picture Golem from the Rings movies, ignore
>:-{P>it and
>:-{P>> >:-{P>> >:-{P>> it will slime away.
>:-{P>> >:-{P>>
>:-{P>> >:-{P>

>:-{P>> >:-{P>1. You are just a waste of sperm
>:-{P>> >:-{P>
>:-{P>> >:-{P>2. Idiots beget idiots
>:-{P>> >:-{P>
>:-{P>> >:-{P>Which is the plonker referring to 1. or 2.?
>:-{P>> >:-{P>
>:-{P>> >:-{P>> >:-{P> Ugly and stupid people watch the Rings movies.
>:-{P>> >:-{P>>

>:-{P>> >:-{P>

>:-{P>> >:-{P>Therefore some people are ugly and stupid but not all people that watch

>:-{P>Rings
>:-{P>> >:-{P>movies are ugly and stupid but some are?
>:-{P>>
>:-{P>> Some have sociological reasons, sometimes to observe others watching.
>:-{P>>
>:-{P>
>:-{P>Are you agreeing then or conceeding?
>:-{P>

Adding a side related issue I think.