$$ ITS OUT THERE $$

Sandra Doyle

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

In article <32EE94...@aol.com> you wrote:

If by, "Its out there", he is referring to the truth, then yes,
here it really is:

: I just got out of college

Translation: I was just kicked out of college for being stupid.

: and was broke as a joke

Translation: My life is a joke, I spent my tutition on beer & pot.

: Now I am able to pay off the creditors with the
: 20+ thousand dollars I received through the mail

Translation: I'm lying and I'd be in big shittin' trouble if
the IRS even *thought* that I'd gotten that kind
of money in the mail. (hint, hint)

: it feels good to be worry free while I still look for a job,

Translation: I want dopes like you to send me money so I never have to
really find a job. It feels good to collect welfare and
unemployment, making you poor slobs work to support me,
and then conning you all into sending me even more money.

: I think of it as a grant not a scam ...

Translation: ...because then I don't feel guilty about ripping you off.

: and I am sorry if you think the opposite.

Translation: I really don't care what you think, I just said that to
sound sensitive and sincere.

Marty Hause

Jan 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/30/97

{snipped for brevity}

> Translation: I really don't care what you think, I just said that to
> sound sensitive and sincere.

Sandra,

Did you learn this biting satirical commentary at U Penn.???????

If you did, I just might have to enroll for a course!

--
Marty

From Milwaukee
mar...@execpc.com

Sandra Doyle

Jan 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/30/97

Marty Hause (mar...@exec-pc.com) wrote:

: Sandra,

: Did you learn this biting satirical commentary at U Penn.???????

No, actually, my alma maters are HardKnox High and Skrew U.

: If you did, I just might have to enroll for a course!

You're in luck, I'm teaching that course this semester.

Sandra
;)