Two more Noodles auctions bite the dust

NO BID NOODLES

Nov 20, 2007, 8:55:40 PM11/20/07
Two more 66-catalina/Charlie Nudo auctions just closed with no bids,
one being another bunch of unsealed "sealed" club carts. Meanwhile,
Noodles has zero items up for bid...which is probably the smartest
thing for him to do, seeing how his reputation over the last three
years has him floating like a fish turd in Lake Bumler.

Looks like efforts to make the world aware of 66-catalina's fraudulent
practices has been entirely successful.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

William W Western

Nov 21, 2007, 9:07:22 AM11/21/07
> Two more 66-catalina/Charlie Nudo auctions just closed with no bids,
> one being another bunch of unsealed "sealed" club carts. Meanwhile,
> Noodles has zero items up for bid
> Looks like efforts to make the world aware of 66-catalina's fraudulent
> practices has been entirely successful.
With the lower value of the US$ I would have thought merchandise
would be flying off the shelf.

DeserTBoB

Nov 21, 2007, 11:41:46 AM11/21/07
On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 04:04:55 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track
<rotte...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>tapes are sold <snip>

Reported to eBay as an illegal "out of auction" sale.

66-catalina will be gone soon.

DeserTBoB

Nov 21, 2007, 11:45:16 AM11/21/07
On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 05:11:24 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track
<rotte...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>this is what I mean about DeserTBob- he's totally delusional- the last
>2 items SOLD, including the sealed tapes and OPT- and last 30 days
>sales broke $1000 mark- <snip>

Forwarded to the IRS for their use in calculating your back Federal
income taxes.

MENTAL ILLNESS at BUMLER

Nov 21, 2007, 12:07:46 PM11/21/07
<rotte...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>he's totally insane, and not even living in reality- he's got liberal
>mental disorder <snip>

"Liberal mental disorder?" Care to explain to the nice folks why you
stayed up almost all night after Election Day deleting all your
delusional and phantasmagoric "predictions?" Remember...I called the
last election DEAD ON for the House, missed the Senate by 1. I even
called your STATE elections right on the nose. Who's "delusional,"
Noodles?

As for the eBay stuff, here's a recap of the facts:

Regarding the "refund," the facts are clear, and the evidence clearly
exists.

1.) After I complained that your tape was a blatant fake, you told me
"these things happen" and to return the fake tape at my cost to your
Drums, PA address. I was smart enough, after being ripped off by you
for a really bad copy of "So Wrong, They're Right" to match the two
addresses and find that both "coolsitesnsounds" and "66fourdoor" were
indeed one and the same fraudster, Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA. I
wisely added Delivery Confirmation to the postage.

2.) Weeks after the tape arrived AT YOUR RESIDENCE, you told me "no
tape, no refund" after I again demanded a refund check. When I
produced the Delivery Confirmation evidence, your story changed
immediately and you sent a personal check (of which I have a scan) for
$40, on which you then threatened in this newsgroup to stop payment.

3.) The sale of this tape was in violation of eBay's stated policies,
in that you wrote me after I lost the auction, saying that you had "a
lot of these tapes around" and that I "could have one for $40." What
a deal! A ripoff, fake copy of a worn out Radio Shack cartridge, of a
not-to-good original, which I later tested and found to be completely
useless for purposes of head alignment on 8 track cart machines.
Selling auction items outside of eBay during an auction is a violation
of eBay Terms of Service, and your account was suspended for awhile
not long after...one of several times.

4.) You also engaged in illegal duplication and sale of copies of
Russ Fortster's mini documentary film, "So Wrong, They're Right," for
which your "coolsitesnsounds" account was terminated on eBay. The
crappy copy I got was dubbed onto a worn out rental VHS cassette from
which you peeled off the labels and stuck your own ridiculous,
typewritten label. The tape was unacceptably full of dropouts and was
of poor quality, due to being done on a machine with worn out heads.

5.) You engaged in illegal copying of Q8 cartridges, for which you
got a warning and another account shutdown.

All of this is well documented to the point of being common public
knowledge, and I have your emails, complete with headers and ID and IP
numbers, to prove your statements.

>And so DeserTBob continues this malarchy and nonsense, to this
>day, in this NG. <snip>

And will until you're gone for good.

>One can ponder, why didn't DeserTBob just accept his refund, and walk away
>like any other sane person ?? One fella from Arizona offered this reason-
>"DeserTBob is cracked". <snip>

Another "mouse in your pocket," Noodles? Funny how all your Usenet
"friends" don't seem to last very long, but your enemies abound. If
anyone's "cracked" around here, it's you, as well as your being a
proven petty criminal and thief. That's not a "smear"
campaign...that's the truth. Your other problems, exhibited by your
political and religious insanity, are all over Usenet, should anyone
want to evaluate your mental instability.

Charlie Nudo
Drums, PA
"66-catalina" on eBay
...a fraudster to avoid.

trippin-2-8-track

Nov 22, 2007, 6:18:46 AM11/22/07
On Nov 21, 11:41 am, DeserTBoB <dese...@rglobal.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 04:04:55 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track
>
> <rottedHo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >tapes are sold <snip>
>
> Reported to eBay as an illegal "out of auction" sale.
>
> 66-catalina will be gone soon.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140178966803&ssPageName=STRK:MESO:IT&ih=004

they were sold on ebay

trippin-2-8-track

Nov 22, 2007, 6:21:03 AM11/22/07
On Nov 21, 11:45 am, DeserTBoB <dese...@rglobal.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 05:11:24 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track
>
> <rottedHo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >this is what I mean about DeserTBob- he's totally delusional- the last
> >2 items SOLD, including the sealed tapes and OPT- and last 30 days
> >sales broke $1000 mark- <snip>
>
> Forwarded to the IRS for their use in calculating your back Federal
> income taxes.

DoucheBob is losing it, his holiday blues are wrecking his mind

see below:

Holiday Depression
No matter where you go this time of year, you are bound to see
festive
lights, beautiful decor, and men and women hustling about, planning
holiday activities, attending parties, shopping for the perfect
gifts,
and more. The holiday season is very joyous for some. However, it can
be sad, lonely and often times stressful for many others who
experience holiday depression each year.

Holiday depression, also referred to as the "holiday blues," affects
more than one million people each year. It is a very common emotional
experience, which can be triggered by a number of things, including
stress, fatigue, unrealistic holiday expectations, financial
limitations, inability to be with family and friends during the
holidays, or just the opposite, pressure to be with family and
friends. The loss of a loved one or a lifestyle change, such as a
separation or divorce, can also lead to holiday depression.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

trippin-2-8-track

Nov 22, 2007, 7:29:50 AM11/22/07
On Nov 21, 12:07 pm, MENTAL ILLNESS at BUMLER <dese...@rglobal.net>
wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 05:11:24 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track

all this because DeserTBob got a full refund and returned an 8-track
tape

go figure !

DeserTBoB

Nov 22, 2007, 10:15:54 AM11/22/07
On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 03:21:03 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track
<rotte...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Nov 21, 11:45 am, DeserTBoB <dese...@rglobal.net> wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 05:11:24 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track
>>
>> <rottedHo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> >this is what I mean about DeserTBob- he's totally delusional- the last
>> >2 items SOLD, including the sealed tapes and OPT- and last 30 days
>> >sales broke $1000 mark- <snip>
>>
>> Forwarded to the IRS for their use in calculating your back Federal
>> income taxes.
>

>DoucheBob is losing it, his holiday blues are wrecking his mind <snip>

How is a tip on a news scoop having a "wrecked mind?" You're the one
with that malady, after your eBay fraud empire has been trashed, the
IRS called to review your non-payment of due taxes, and the like.

Looks like Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA doesn't have much to be thankful
for today...even if he thinks he's "doing better than he thought he
would."

DeserTBoB

Nov 22, 2007, 10:22:18 AM11/22/07
On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 03:21:43 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track
<rotte...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>DoucheBob is losing it, his holiday blues are wrecking his mind <snip>

So that's why you're posting over and over and over again, using the
same text, in violation of your ISP's Terms of Service?

How would you like a nice Thanksgiving Day present...having your ISP
service terminated?

DeserTBoB

Nov 22, 2007, 10:23:13 AM11/22/07
On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 04:29:50 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track
<rotte...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>all this because DeserTBob got a full refund and returned an 8-track
>tape
>

>go figure ! <snip>

Let's not forget the ripoff VHS tape, either.

Crime is crime, no matter how small the amount of worth involved.