Just gettin' worse and worse, isnt' it, Noodles?

DeserTBoB

Aug 10, 2005, 10:48:14 PM8/10/05
You should have quit while you were ahead. You have NO clue as to how
huge an ass you look like now.

Charlie Fraudo

Aug 10, 2005, 11:55:35 PM8/10/05

DeserTBoB wrote:
> You should have quit while you were ahead. You have NO clue as to how
> huge an ass you look like now.

I heard that while looking in the mirror, Charlie said "does this post
make me look like a big ass"?

cricket

Aug 11, 2005, 9:00:09 AM8/11/05
actually you and your boss Dan Gibson are looking like the asses, I'm
linking all your posts directly to Jason and the radio station
management

keep digging your holes.

DeserTBoB

Aug 11, 2005, 9:43:58 AM8/11/05
On 11 Aug 2005 06:00:09 -0700, "cricket" <hs...@epix.net> wrote:

LICK it, CRICKET!

DeserTBoB

Aug 11, 2005, 9:43:46 AM8/11/05

DeserTBoB

Aug 11, 2005, 9:43:36 AM8/11/05
On 11 Aug 2005 06:00:09 -0700, "cricket" <hs...@epix.net> wrote:

>actually you and your boss <snip>

My boss...ROFLMAO! Hey, shitbag. I PAY for my stuff, just like
everyone else. I'm a SATISFIED CUSTOMER...something you don't even
HAVE! Even Frank Schoonover's wise to your scams and frauds now,
Noodles!

LICK it, CRICKET!

cricket

Aug 11, 2005, 2:00:46 PM8/11/05
Frank is a satisfied customer- he just doesn't want trouble from you-
you have to pressure people to shut them up !

lame !

see ya next Thursday !

DeserTBoB

Aug 11, 2005, 2:16:09 PM8/11/05
On 11 Aug 2005 11:00:46 -0700, "cricket" <hs...@epix.net> wrote:

>Frank is a satisfied customer- <snip>

Not anymore, he isn't! ANOTHER NudoFraud® Industries customer leaves!

DeserTBoB

Aug 11, 2005, 2:17:27 PM8/11/05
<thump thump!>

DeserTBoB

Aug 11, 2005, 2:17:33 PM8/11/05
<thump thump!>

DeserTBoB

Aug 11, 2005, 2:17:21 PM8/11/05
On 11 Aug 2005 11:00:46 -0700, "cricket" <hs...@epix.net> wrote:

<snip>

How's that hot asphalt taste, Noodles? How's life being a speed bump?

<thump thump!>

66fourdoor

Aug 11, 2005, 2:41:02 PM8/11/05
well, I thought notice a BB under my foot today...was that you ?

they did just repave the highway nearby...but...

(laughter...)

NudoWhammer

Aug 11, 2005, 3:01:35 PM8/11/05
>they did just repave the highway nearby...but... <snip>

Not at Nudo Mountain Mudpuddles, they sure didn't!

That place hasn't spent a DIME on maintenance in years! That's why the
mudpuddle's full of trash, the roads are alligatoring and cracking,
there are no "gates," and they've cut "security patrols" on weekends!
What a fraud that place is...JUST the kind of place for Chalie Nudo!

Want some more fresh asphalt, Noodles?

<thump THUMP>

<thump THUMP>

<thump THUMP>

Enjoy your new life as a speed bump!

Charlie Fraudo

Aug 11, 2005, 6:04:23 PM8/11/05

NudoWhammer wrote:
> >they did just repave the highway nearby...but... <snip>
>
> Not at Nudo Mountain Mudpuddles, they sure didn't!
>
> That place hasn't spent a DIME on maintenance in years! That's why the
> mudpuddle's full of trash, the roads are alligatoring and cracking,
> there are no "gates," and they've cut "security patrols" on weekends!
> What a fraud that place is...JUST the kind of place for Chalie Nudo!

Well, actually they did pave but they paved over the potholes instead
of filling them in first. Now they have nice, paved potholes full of
water that splashes on peoples parked cars! It's all on the Cesspool
Lakes website.

66fourdoor

Aug 11, 2005, 6:53:01 PM8/11/05

Wrong- I talked to Frank by phone, he called me when he found out you
are posting FALSE INFORMATION about him, and man is he PISSED at you !

And come to find out, that's why almost NO ONE posts on the "other"
site anymore, they are sick and tired of you attacking everyone and
always complaining !

HA !

Now we can see that DoucheBob indeed has no clothes on the other site !

He truly is, DELUSIONAL-BOB.

Keep it up Bob- your popularity is lower than whale shit to the average
8-tracker, anywhere ! You are simply being USED by Malcolm and Dan G.
as a troll !

how fitting !

Happy day, yay me- Bob undermined again !

DeserTBoB

Aug 11, 2005, 7:28:18 PM8/11/05
<thump thump...Noodles is a hump>

DeserTBoB

Aug 11, 2005, 7:27:28 PM8/11/05
On 11 Aug 2005 15:53:01 -0700, "66fourdoor"
<tripping...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Happy day, yay me- Noodles undermined again !

Have some more fresh asphalt, NudDeludo!

How's life as a speed bump, anyway?

<thump THUMP>

DeserTBoB

Aug 11, 2005, 7:27:57 PM8/11/05

DeserTBoB

Aug 11, 2005, 7:28:36 PM8/11/05

NudoWhammer

Aug 11, 2005, 7:46:30 PM8/11/05
>Happy day, yay me- Noodles paved over again!

<thump THUMP>

<thump THUMP>

<thump THUMP>

<thump THUMP>

<thump THUMP>

<thump THUMP>

Charlie Nudo....Cesspool Lakes Resort's resident speed bump!

How's that hot asphalt taste, Noodles? Want more?

<thump THUMP>

frschoonover

Aug 12, 2005, 2:04:30 PM8/12/05
Dear Desert Bob

AS Charlie put it,I am really pissed off at you for telling those lies
here.I am still a satisfied customer of Charlie Nudo and I will always
be a satisfied customer of Charlie Nudo's.

I am going to give you a friendly word of advice:"NEXT TIME,WHY DON'T
YOU PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH AS WELL
AS MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS".That way,we will all get along and have some
nice friendly chats rather than have your"BIG FAT POTTY MOUTH"ruin the
atmosphere in this group.

You know DB,if I had my way,you will no longer be in this group.That's
the truth.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

P.S.That name above is my real name and I am a real person.I live in
NIagara Falls NY,not Drums PA.I hope that I have gotten through.

lennon fan

Aug 12, 2005, 3:46:56 PM8/12/05

Re: PING-FRANK SCHOONOVER-RETURN ALL NUDO CARTS FOR REFUND!

Group: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes Date: Fri, Aug 12, 2005, 11:04am
(EDT-3) From: frscho...@yahoo.com (frschoonover)

wow, yet another moron invades the group.
Since you're in Niagra Falls, may I suggest going over them in a barrel?
:)

DeserTBoB

Aug 12, 2005, 4:02:12 PM8/12/05
On 12 Aug 2005 11:04:30 -0700, "frschoonover" <frscho...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Dear Desert Bob
>
>AS Charlie put it,I am really pissed off at you for telling those lies
>here.I am still a satisfied customer of Charlie Nudo and I will always

>be a satisfied customer of Charlie Nudo's. <snip>

Any "friend" of Charlie Nudo's is an enemy of mine. You're too dumb
to realize he's manipulating you, but that's not my problem.

>You know DB,if I had my way,you will no longer be in this group.That's

>the truth.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover <snip>

Great! Consider yourself tossed when this goes to moderation.

dB

DeserTBoB

Aug 12, 2005, 4:37:48 PM8/12/05
On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:46:56 -0400, lenn...@webtv.net (lennon fan)
wrote:

>wow, yet another moron invades the group.
>Since you're in Niagra Falls, may I suggest going over them in a barrel?

>:) <snip>

I expected trouble from him long ago, but everyone said he was "OK".
Now, he turns out to be a Nudophile. I knew my instincts were right!

DeserTBoB

Aug 12, 2005, 4:40:56 PM8/12/05
wrote:

>wow, yet another moron invades the group.

>Since you're in Niagra Falls, may I suggest going over them in a barrel?

>:) <snip>

Yup...this place hasn't just hit the bottom of the barrel, we got the
barrel! I'm going to restart petitioning for abandonment and
reinstatement as moderated.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

DeserTBoB

Aug 12, 2005, 7:17:47 PM8/12/05
>DB,for your information,this is a public forum.It will never be a moderated forum.In your dreams,maybe. <snip>

Guess again, nutball. ANY newsgroup on Usenet has a charter holder.
IF the charter holder decides to convert the group to moderation, or
kill it, or restrict it in any way, that's his/her perogative. Usenet
is NOT a PUBLIC FORUM. It is a PRIVATELY OWNED AUTONOMOUS NETWORK.
There are NO "free speech" rights on Usenet, except to the extent that
the server owners and the newsgroup charter holders decide to give to
the users thereof.

>Me and Charlie <snip>

Charlie and I...the first person personal pronoun ALWAYS goes last when
speaking of a group of names, even when signified by other pronouns of
a different person.

>...did not have to do anything to do with that. <snip>

Look...I'm already very aware of your "condition." I understand. I
think you're being used by Nudo, a criminal mind, as part of his
schemes and scams, but that's not MY problem, it's YOUR problem. I
really don't care, as I feel I've already extracted my "pound of flesh"
from Nudo for his trespasses against me.

>as any dumb jokes that kids tell each other in grammar school. <snip>

Well, I have to give him credit...he DID spell "grammar" correctly!

>Let me give you both a good word of advice.Before judging others,please clean the skeletons out of your closets first and clean the insides of your hearts before making any judgements on others. <snip>

You don't seem to realize it, but Charlie Nudo is exactly as what I've
stated over and over for months now. If you can't see that, it's
because you're either not privy to, or cannot understand, the
preponderance of evidence against him. But any support of Nudo goes
into my "bad" book. Sorry, but you "are" with whom you associate.
Just go back to 8TH and be happy.

dB

Message has been deleted

DeserTBoB

Aug 12, 2005, 8:02:14 PM8/12/05
On 12 Aug 2005 16:35:45 -0700, "frschoonover" <frscho...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Dear Desert Bob
>
>For your information,I do my own thinking and talking and nobody puts
>words in my mouth.I speak for myself and myself only.I guess you can
>not handle the truth about yourself.You are your own worst enemy and I
>know that you hate that about yourself.It is not my problem. <snip>

Ah, so now you're Carnac the Magnificent in your spare time?

>Nobody manipulates me. <snip>

Nudo just manipulated you in front of me and anyone else who was
following!

>I do things because I want to do them and I speak
>good words because I want to speak them.If tyou do not want to believe
>that.Well,.that is your problem. <snip>

You need to go back and see your therapist some more.

dB

66fourdoor

Aug 12, 2005, 9:42:14 PM8/12/05
I'll stick to the facts, and let the readers draw their own
conclusions:

DeserTBob aka Bob Scarborough posted this:

From: DeserTBoB <dese...@rglobal.net>

On 11 Aug 2005 06:00:09 -0700, "cricket" <h...@epix.net> wrote:
My boss...ROFLMAO! Hey, shitbag. I PAY for my stuff, just like
everyone else. I'm a SATISFIED CUSTOMER...something you don't even
HAVE! Even Frank Schoonover's wise to your scams and frauds now,
Noodles!
LICK it, CRICKET!

And when Frank Schoonover found out, Frank replied with this:

frschoonover

Aug 12, 2005, 9:46:49 PM8/12/05
Dear Desert Bob

I knew that you would make a low blow.

I do not need a therapist.I happen to be a sane person.

Again,Nudo does not manipulate me.Nor do I let anybody manipulate me in
any way.I speak from my own heart and mind.Because I have both of these
of my own.

This case is closed.I am not discussing this any further.Sincerely
Frank R.Schoonover

cricket

Aug 12, 2005, 10:12:18 PM8/12/05

DeserTBoB

Aug 12, 2005, 10:30:39 PM8/12/05
On 12 Aug 2005 18:46:49 -0700, "frschoonover" <frscho...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Dear Desert Bob
>
>I knew that you would make a low blow. <snip>

Whatever.

>I do not need a therapist.I happen to be a sane person. <snip>

"Sane" people indeed need therapy now and then. Also, "denial" isn't
just a river flowing through Egypt, either.

>Again,Nudo does not manipulate me.Nor do I let anybody manipulate me in
>any way.I speak from my own heart and mind.Because I have both of these

>of my own. <snip>

Well, see what the delusional idiot did? 33...yes, 33...whacko posts
that somehow he thinks absolve him of all his sins!

>This case is closed.I am not discussing this any further. <snip>

Excellent!

>Sincerely
>Frank R.Schoonover

Have a nice life.

66FOURDOOR

Aug 12, 2005, 11:06:09 PM8/12/05
Bob, we see what you did- all those posts I answered, have your flame
post headings, your bumps- none of which I deserved.

you got caught in a lie- you're the one that's delusional

you need to do some thinking about that

you lied about me, and you lied about Frank to support a lie about me

what about that ?

66FOURDOOR

Aug 12, 2005, 11:07:46 PM8/12/05
ps- those "wacko posts" are your post, and Frank's reply

actual posts from today

where you lied about me and him, and he put you straight

DeserTBoB

Aug 12, 2005, 11:39:10 PM8/12/05
On 12 Aug 2005 20:06:09 -0700, "66FOURDOOR" <hs...@epix.net> wrote:

>Bob, <snip>

Fuck you, Sybil. No more responses from me!

DeserTBoB

Aug 12, 2005, 11:59:51 PM8/12/05
On 12 Aug 2005 20:07:46 -0700, "66FOURDOOR" <hs...@epix.net> wrote:

>ps- those <snip>

Who gives a crap? I extracted my "pound of flesh" from you, and now
I'm done with you...period. It's you and Schoonover against the
world, as far as I'm concerned.

Fact is, you destroyed this newsgroup. It's dead, gone, kaput, thanks
to your criminal acts and mental instability. So I used Schoonover to
get your goat again...worked, didn't it? Your one "satisfied
customer" you manipulate to come to your rescue. How pitiable. In
retrospect, I have to apologize to Frank; I shouldn't have dragged him
into your public stoning.

Have a nice life, criminal speed bump. I won a big job next month and
I have to get my machines up to spec, so I don't have the time to
roast and toast and flame broil you anymore. But, figure it this
way...you cheated me out of around around $15, figuring that bogus
"SWTR" VHS dub and one-way postage for that, and two-way postage for
the fraud alignment cart. An insignificant amount to the courts these
days, and there IS no enforcement worth a crap on eBay, anyway, since
that sale you made to me was an illegal "out of auction" sale. You
made restitution for the "alignment cart" fraud (after I outted you as
a fraud, which I found out everyone in here knew already anyway,) but
I still ate the postage on both items. For that $15 loss, I've cost
you around $70-100 in lost sales, lost time and damaged reputation,
which you deserve. Figuring an award of restitution plus my
miscellaneous damages and lost time, that works out to a square deal.
Works for me, and would work for a judge.

66FOURDOOR

Aug 13, 2005, 7:12:16 AM8/13/05

You extracted a pound of flesh from YOURSELF. You got caught in a
major smear campaign while lying about 2 people. You are now staggered
and spitting ginder.

There's a lot of guys like Frank Shoonover out there that will also
come forward, and make similar statements. Should we bring a few more
in to set you straight as well, and you can apologize to them as well ?

You are in DENIAL, Bob. Major denial.

You could have RETURNED the VHS for a full refund, just like the
alignment tape you returned. You chose to KEEP it because it was an out
of print movie at the time.

You DID return the alignment tape, and you rec'd a full $40 refund.

I have sold more alignment carts in the last week than I can count. I
also gained a radio sponsorship. So you cost me nothing. Check my
recent feedback and auctions-there is FIVE positive feedbacks for that
alignment tape on my first feedback page alone !

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=66fourdoor&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

Any victories you feel you won, were based on lies. So they are hollow
and now coming home to roost. On your head. You are a pathological
liar that actually believes what he posts in a flame war.

And yet you still insist in this post that Frank was manipulated, after
apologizing to him ? I'll have to send this post to him.

DeserTBoB

Aug 13, 2005, 9:48:51 AM8/13/05
On 13 Aug 2005 04:12:16 -0700, "66FOURDOOR" <hs...@epix.net> wrote:

>You extracted a pound of flesh from YOURSELF. You got caught in a
>major smear campaign while lying about 2 people. You are now staggered

>and spitting ginder. <snip>

YOU are a THEIF

YOU are a CON MAN

YOU are a FRAUDSTER

THAT is the TRUTH

Eat a turd for breakfast and kiss my ass while you're at it, moron.

66fourdoor

Aug 13, 2005, 10:15:48 AM8/13/05
Bob, you just spelled "thief" wrong.