Noodles CLASSICS!

DeserTBoB

Jan 29, 2006, 2:31:26 AM1/29/06
Here's going back to 2004, with Dan Witkoske taking some chunks out of
Charlie Nudo's hide:

From: danwi...@hotmail.com (Dan)
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: Re: This Is about BOOTS & fakes please Read
Date: 21 Sep 2004 12:58:01 -0700

That's not the point. The Point is that you are taking advantage of
someone who may have just started in the hobby of 4 Channel Quad.
Taking advantage of someone who may not have the slightest clue what
was and was not released in the original 4 channel configuration.

In my book, that makes you a thief and a swindler. Get a life. Go
peddle your wares elsewhere. Not on Ebay.

Say, I've got an unreleased Quad of R.E.M.'s "Automatic For the
People" if yer interested. Ooops! I better hid that SACD Quad Matrix
master! It might fall into the wrong hands --- and that would be a
shame!

.... and if you believe that, I've the entire 4 Channel Quadraphonic
1 inch Master Tapes sitting in a warehouse 'bout a mile from where I
live.....

Dan
(credability speaks for itself)

tripping...@yahoo.com (trippin28track) wrote in message
> ps- there's a money back guarantee on the tapes. No risk involved.

66fourdoor

Jan 29, 2006, 7:28:16 AM1/29/06
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4607124959&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

GM- the best there is...

I wonder how much Bob will get for his '79 Honda when he "retires"
it...

that Honda must smell nice inside...

(laughter...)

William W Western

Jan 29, 2006, 2:58:25 PM1/29/06
> that Honda must smell nice inside...
Which reminds me of what happens in some vehicle interiors
when we start getting the sloppy winter thaw. They really stink. Like a
barnyard. Even after I have showered and am wearing a fresh change of
clothing. I have noticed it in a Mercury Sable and in the current Dodge
Dakota. Not in the Crown Vic, though. I put it down to damp carpet or
underpadding, but it must depend on the stuff used in each model. Bob, I
doubt if you ever come across this in the desert. Midwest or northeast folks
should know what I mean.

DeserTBoB

Jan 29, 2006, 5:43:22 PM1/29/06

>should know what I mean. <snip>

Firstly, Charlie Nudo is, as usual, a childish paranoid delusional,
and has no idea how my Honda "smells." I do know this much...after a
set of new Viton valve seals, it uses zero oil! A recent day trip
gave me 34 MPG. Wonder what HE gets? I know one thing for sure...my
Honda probably has lower emissions that his GM junker!

Secondly, many plastics used in automotive interiors will outgas under
high heat, such as found out here in the desert, and the film of same
can be seen on the inside of the windows at times. My Honda's already
outgassed as much as it's going to, so I don't get it anymore.
Humidity's a rare commodity out here, so I never get moldy carpets.
It's conceivable that you get muck and water in your carpet during the
frozen winter, and when it thaws, it starts to form mold. A Bissell
carpet cleaner hose extension, or even the vacuum at the local
do-it-yourself car wash should solve that. Another possible cause:
that toxic road salt that is still in use everywhere but on the West
Coast, where it's illegal due to its toxicity. That stuff STINKS
horridly! Try using a strong vacuum setup and shampooinig the carpet
in spring to see if the stink goes away. On my many trips to the east
coast, I've also noted this, and I do believe it's road salt.

dB